The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension (Tymon Nikia Bolton II's Website)

The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension (Tymon Nikia Bolton II's Website)

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalCalendarPublicationsFAQRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 1 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 49 on Sun Jun 05, 2016 4:56 pm
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking digg  Social bookmarking delicious  Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking stumbleupon  Social bookmarking slashdot  Social bookmarking yahoo  Social bookmarking google  Social bookmarking blogmarks  Social bookmarking live      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension (Tymon Nikia Bolton II's Website) on your social bookmarking website

Share | 

Tymon's Fantasy 2: Return Of Evil Guy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ty-chan
Creator Gene :: Cell of the Creation
Ty-chan

Dog
Pisces Male Reputation : 3
Job/hobbies : Absorption & Shapeshifter (Transformation)

PostSubject: Tymon's Fantasy 2: Return Of Evil Guy   Mon Dec 25, 2017 12:17 pm

"Something I Wrote In Elementary School During The 4th Grade Which Is The Sequel To 'Tymon's Fantasy' Made In The 3rd Grade Months Prior. Copied Relatively Verbatim From The Notebook Whence It Was Created In Mine Own Diction And Tone As I Was In The 4th Grade."

Tymon Bolton
September 26, 2003
McDade Classical School
Room 113 - Grade Four

Last time Tymon and Maka were finishing collective Cyber-elves. Now to the story, so let's get it on!

Wow! I found a Cyber-elf in the beginning of the story! I'll name him Turbo.

Okay, we are going into the ocean and we almost got eaten, again! By 7 3-headed great white sharks!

But it was worth it, because I found a ruby, a emerald, a sapphire, and a diamond. I thought I was rich until I found out they were man-eating gems!

I knew I was in trouble so I swam as fast as I could and went to the deepest, darkest part of the ocean and saw a glowing light. It was a Cyber-elf. I named him Hafmarda.

I thought about the talking gems.

"I know Evil Guy did this with his black, white, red and blue magic."
Back to top Go down
Ty-chan
Ty-chan

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Fantasy 2: Return Of Evil Guy   Mon Dec 25, 2017 12:23 pm

Suddenly I couldn't move!

So I knew it wasn't evil guy unless he stole Shelter and froze me with freeze power.

"I know you're here with Shelter!"

Evil Guy: Yes, I do have Shelter with me, but how did you know I named him Shelter?

"Duh! This is a fantasy, anything can happen. Maka take Shelter NAW!!! Ha I have Shelter and I'm free! Come on, Maka!"

We swam to the top an you won't guess what we ran into! A room with spikes everywhere and poison gas and poison snakes and the 7 great whites with three heads plus electric shock swords and vampires!

See, I told you you wouldn't guess what I saw.

I used Shelter to freeze everything.

Maka flew me back to the Bahamas and I saw a big turtle that can talk! I let him join me and named him Toko.
Back to top Go down
Ty-chan
Ty-chan

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Fantasy 2: Return Of Evil Guy   Mon Dec 25, 2017 12:28 pm

Toko said he saw Kirby and he gave him a map to Frizzy Isle. It said that six Cyber-elves lived there.

We went to sleep and woke up to start our journey. As soon as we got there we got the six Cyber-elves and named them Greff, Areff, Birsky, Sticken, Mo-ria, and Kenite but there was an extra one and named her Totten.

Now I have 18 Cyber-elves! Only ten more!

Toko is the only one who can carry a full grown platinum dragon and a 9 year old boy that rules the world in his shell and swim!

So Toko took us to Asia. It was super hot.

"I'd better get money or at least one Cyber-elf for this."

I found the Cyber-elf and named him Hafmargo. Maka took me and Toko to Antarctica and as soon as we got there we immediately froze but Maka blew his fire and unfroze us.
Back to top Go down
Ty-chan
Ty-chan

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Fantasy 2: Return Of Evil Guy   Mon Dec 25, 2017 12:30 pm

We found 3 eggs this time and flew back to the Bahamas since we were all tired and it was 11:00 at night. We played a few games, ate, and went to sleep.

As soon as we woke up, Evil Guy was here!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Fantasy 2: Return Of Evil Guy   

Back to top Go down

Tymon's Fantasy 2: Return Of Evil Guy
Page 1 of 1