The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Soul Nomad (Soul Cradle)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Tyranophant
Father Time, the Godfather :: Crystal God; The Keeper of the Veritas
The Tyranophant

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 2021

Soul Nomad (Soul Cradle) Empty
PostSubject: Soul Nomad (Soul Cradle)   Soul Nomad (Soul Cradle) EmptyThu Jan 25, 2018 10:54 pm

Soul Nomad
NipponIchi
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Soul Nomad (Soul Cradle)   Soul Nomad (Soul Cradle) EmptyThu Jan 25, 2018 11:47 pm

Title: Life Changing Appearance

It was the middle of the day. A worksman official sat at his political chair working on some paperwork for matters concerning the city that he lived in at the time. The day was normal and he only went about his normal quid pro quo.

A pitch black sword blazing with a blood red tinted black fire burns itself into the room from another dimension. It stabs into the ground right in front of the desk of the head official, seemingly doing nothing but surging utter and sheer... power... and darkness...

The head official rises from his desk and walks over to the sword in shock. "What the hell....?" He grabs the hilt of the sword and pulls it from the ground.

A wicked and badass laugh is heard coming from the sword. "AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OOOOH SHIT. Goddamn, how long did it take you to frickin pick me up? I thought I was gonna stay in that sword forever... I mean, really." The power from the sword surged through the man's body, creating a huge black and red aura around him and a great, powerful rumbling.

Head Official: "This... This POWER!!"

This energy slowly changes the man that picked up the sword. He grew taller, his hair turned white, and his robes became a suit. The newly changed head official look down at his hands and then around the office. "What the hell just happen to me? What is going on here?"

Gig -- the entity that existed inside of the sword -- laughed to himself. "Hahaha... Naive little human... thing. My soul is now in your body, and you have my awesome, frickin incredible, damn near unstoppable power in your body! Pretty sweet, huh? Haha, that's what you think..." Gig thought about it some. "Oh. Shit. Better get them out here..." The head official would suddenly snap his fingers against his will, and a rip appeared in the sky. Three enormous structures fell down from the gargantuan dimensional rip that just happened to appear in the sky at the snap of a finger.

Gig: "Ah, good to have them here... Now, anyway. How about we start to get rid of this soul so I can have your body, huh...?"

The head official was flabbergasted at the occurrences going on both without his will and yet with an involuntary initiation. The startled man stammered, "What is going on hear? What are those things?" He realized what the voice said and looked around the room.

Head Official: "Wait a second!! Get rid of my soul? I don't think so!! Look I don't know who you are but you're not getting my soul."

Gig scoffed, "Dammit... And those things are nothing... Well. Might as well fill you in on what's going on since we're gonna be together for a hell of a long time, Soulmate. You see, since you touched that sword, my soul -- which was trapped in that sword -- went inside of your body and... well... My soul is gonna take over your body by eating your soul little by little... But, on the plus side, you get to use my ultimate, kickass powers! But, that's only if you let me have portions of your soul... The more power of mine you use, the more you become mine..." Gig laughed deviously before remembering something else. "Oh... Yeah. And I'm gonna need some dominion over you, too. If I dominate you, you can use this tiny, tiny portion of my power to summon anyone you need from anywhere as long as you dominate them and have a mannequin of them. Pretty sweet, huh? So, whadda ya say?" Gig didn't want to say much about the three large figures that appeared outside the head official's office, nor what they meant... Not yet, at least. He would keep them on the 'down low'.

Head Official: "I see. Your you're a soul parasite, ah! This Domination sounds like it could be useful. I'll accept it for now. However, don't think I don't mind some free loader coming into my body and trying to take me over." He then walks over to the window and looks at the three structures. "You didn't answer my question though... What are those things?"

Gig snickered, "Alright. Let's dominate you..."

A light flashed throughout the area.

"You've been dominated. You also have the power now to dominate others. That should be fun. Loyal peons in which you can summon to take an ass kicking at any time, anywhere, no matter where." As Gig was asked again what the three structures were, he felt that he might as well answer, since the head official would likely just keep asking. "Alright, alright, keep your pants on... Those are the... Hehheheheh... World Eaters. They were my servants so very very long ago... They would royally FUCK SHIT UP, no matter what it was. They could actually destroy this planet, if they wanted to..."

Gig laughed...

"But... The problem is... I'm not sure if they are under my control anymore after all this time. I mean, I haven't done anything for so long, so they might have started their own... purposes." Gig stretched inside of the head official's body, which caused the head official to once again involuntarily move his body to the will of Gig's soul. "Huh. Wait, I've been talking this whole time? Da-yum. This is easier than I thought it would be. Soon we'll be more linked than ever... Our minds and souls will become close... Heh heh... and soon become one..."

The Head Official laughed. "You're a lively one, aren't you? But even if the day comes and we become one, I'll fight you to the death before I just hand over my soul to you. Then again we are going to be together for a while and should learn to cooperate if this is going to work."

Gig laughed again, harder than before.

Gig: "You? Fight ME? To the DEATH? HAHAHAHAHAHA! I AM DEATH, YOU SON OF A BITCH!"

Gig continued to laugh, gasping for air a little bit, then calming down "Ooooh... Man... Haven't laughed like that in centuries... But, yeah. I am the Master of Death. What you might call the Grim Reaper. Pretty damn sweet, right? I am the kickass, hardcore... GIG!!!"

Head Official: "Gig... So that's your name. I'm the Head Official of this city."

Head Official: "So, a god of death... If you're so strong, why are you trapped in this sword?"

Gig scoffed "Huh. I was in a fight with some old hag... Gah. Damn Layna... I could've been out wreaking havoc by now... Fucking this goddamn planet up! GAH!"

The Head Official laughed. "Well, well, seems someone was a little bit too overconfident in their abilities. Haha, man you're too much. All brawn and no brain I see. HAHAHA!!"

Gig scowled "Hey, shut it, man! She used some type of bitch magic on me or somethin! Either way, you be luck that I need your body to stay alive, or else your ass would TOTALLY be grass right now..." Gig has the Head Official involuntarily pat the sword in his hand, up and down, like he was going to do something destructive with it... "If I can burn myself into a different dimension from my own by myself from within this sword, just think what I could do with your body as my vessel instead?"

The Head Official looks back out of the window. "I just thought of something. If those things don't follow you anymore, then... couldn't they attack us?"

Gig snickered "Heh heh. They COULD... Not like I couldn't whoop all of their asses in an instant, though. Those are my bitches out there... Heh heh..."

Gig then saw 2 of them run off in separate directions.

Gig: "... Woah. Shit. That must be Thuris and Raksha... Those two are the only 2 World Eaters that can move... Probably knew I was talking about them and ran off like little bitches."

Gig shook his head...

Gig: "Well, I bet Feinne is still loyal to me. Fienne was always my favorite. She is also the most powerful World Eater, anyway. Haha. Let's go pay my favorite, Feinne a little visit, shall we?"

Head Official: "World Eaters... Feinne?"

The Head Official opened up his window and climbed out, and suddenly floats on the air. "Let's go meet this... Feinne."

The Head Official starts to fly toward Fienne.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Soul Nomad (Soul Cradle)   Soul Nomad (Soul Cradle) EmptyMon Oct 01, 2018 5:18 am

Title: Where The World Eater Lives

Fienne was in a deep sleep, as usual, inactive until one unlucky soul were to get close and piss her off. She were about 100 times the height of the condos that she towered over, being at least twice as large as an entire mountain range. In her inactive state, words could be heard muttered in an elegant, goddess-like voice "Lemori... Leshura..."

The Head Official flew right up to the humongous giant and was amazed in it's size. "A....amazing!! So this is a World Eater. It's a miracle to the eyes."

Unable to contain his curiosity, a Traveler had appeared at the Head Official's side to investigate the rather enormous stature in front of both of them that could be seen by almost anyone. "Well.. That's a rather... interesting... thing."

Gig took over the Head Official's voice "Eh? Who's this bastard? Haha, I bet it's another soul for Feinne to eat! YO, FEINNE!! YOU HUNGRY? IF YOU'RE STILL LOYAL TO ME, SHOW THE KID HERE WHAT YOU CAN DO AND BLOW THIS SHIT UP!!" Gig then let the Head Official have control over his mouth again as he awaited what Feinne would do.

Kinda weirded out by the sudden outburst from the Head Official, the Traveler looked a bit confused as he scratched the back of his head with his eyes closed and his usual smile. "Did I miss something here?"

Feinne's eyes began to glow a bright blue color, and again, she said a bit louder "Leshura..." She stared down at the Head Official, who harbored Gig, then at the small (compared to her) village. She raised one of her floating arm swords, using her move Ego Drive. She smacked down a hell of a lot of buildings with one swipe, then with her other hand, she made another swipe and took down another great portion of the village buildings. Not stopping there, once the two swords clashed together and made impact, there was a horrifically large explosion that took up a grand area, going on for miles.

Head Official: "Holy...!!!"

Head Official: "Traveler, right now I can't explain things, but I'll need your help in stopping this thing."

The Head Official flew down in the way of Feinne's attacks and blocks her slashes by infusing energy into the sword he found Gig in to stop her from doing any more damage. "Traveler, now attack her!!"

Gig began to laugh again "HA. HAHAHAHA. Okay, I'll let you all try to stop Feinne right now... Let's see how you two fare against her power. YO, FEINNE! THESE TWO. WIPE EM OUT. BUT THE ONE I'M IN, DON'T HARM THE BODY THAT MUCH. Just show him what you can do... Heheheheh... The other one, DO WHATEVER THE HELL YOU WANT!"

The Traveler's eyes had closed as a simple smirk resided on his face.

Traveler: Heh...

Opening them, the Traveler's body had blurred, a sonic boom following his path from the speed he had burst forward in. Appearing only a dozen yards in front of the large being, the Traveler's hand had ripped his blade through the air to create a more powerful slicing through the air. He had then leapt into the air after his sonic boom with his blade in both hands. His eyes had shot over to the Head Official, still smiling.

Traveler: Ready for some teamwork? I think we'll need it.

With Feinne's arms being held by the Head Official, she was provoked to use her... Calm Death. Energy of various kinds, most likely soul energy, charged into the hole in her stomach. As the attack neared her, it seemed to do little to nothing to her in actuality. Mostly due to her size and mass, but also greatly because of her power. She had just been reawakened, so she wasn't at top power, but she had enough for the Calm Death "Lemori..." The energy in her stomach shot out as an immense, astronomical sized beam that could easily take out a village or two in a heartbeat. She spun around, trying to hit everything in her path, since she couldn't really move from that spot, technically, though she tried to hit the Head Official and the Traveler at the same time with this huge beam blast. She hit the ground a few times, as she did move the blast up and down from time to time, and when that beam touched the ground, it left an incredible crater impact... Not only that, many slimmer, but still incredibly large and powerful beams shot up from the ground where the original one hit. The multiple beams shot up infinitely into the sky for a few moments, and once again, a big ass explosion that took up a few miles in length.

A Cleric appeared on the scene, looking slightly ticked. She gasped as her gaze locked on Feinne. "THE HELL IS THAT!?!?!?"

The Traveler's eyes shot down to the Cleric as he shifted his body in a dive and aimed himself for her.

Traveler: "MOVE!"

Then in a tackle, he rams her to the ground nearly avoiding the beam being shot from Feinne's stomach. He then stood up standing in front of the Cleric with his blade still drawn and now his eyes were pierced with a rather more serious look on his face, his smirk no longer there.

Traveler: "You alright...?"

The Cleric gasped, getting onto her feet. "T-thanks. I'm alright..." her gaze drifted again to Feinne. "I suppose the objective here is to destroy that... Whatever that is?" she asked, still awestruck.

Gig couldn't help but laugh. "Maaaaaan! I've laughed harder in this whole day than I think I have in my entire life! You all can TRY to kill Feinne, but I-- ... Wait... Waaaait a minute..." Gig looked up at Feinne through the Head Official's eyes, "OH YEAH! HELL YEAH! SHE'S GONNA DO THE BIGGEST ONE!!! Hahaha! DO IT, FEINNE! USE THE HOLY VERDICT!!!" Gig cackled insanely through the Head Official, staring intently at Feinne, who was supposedly about to use a large scale attack.

The Head Official created a sphere of soul energy around himself to protect him from the blast. If they were hit from the beam it would only push him away. However when the explosion came, his power from protecting him vanished and he was sent flying into air. He quickly regained himself and floated in the air banged up and breathing heavy, "Gig what the hell are you talking about?! Holy... What!!?"

Traveler: "Not good..."

The Traveler's eyes had shifted quickly to their silvery blue color as he held his blade in front of him. A visible aura of a dark blue energy had instantly begun to surround his body. His eyes locked on Feinne; he spoke to the Cleric standing behind him.

Traveler: "Can you fight?"

The Head Official started to charge and gather energy into his hands and take a stance, yelling over to the Cleric and Traveler. "I don't know what's coming but get ready!!!!"

The Cleric nodded, the wind picking up in the area and swirling violently around her. Elemental wind swirled around her, quickly forming into her staff. Grabbing onto it, she narrowed her eyes at Feinne and gripped her staff harder. " Of course".

The Traveler's eyes moved to the Head Official above and he nodded. His blade began to glow blue as well as he took a stance made for a draw, but instead he was readying himself as he pointed the blade behind him and lowered his level slowly. A Spirit had now began to speak in his mind. The Traveler replied speaking aloud and did not know if the Cleric and Head Official were listening.

Spirit: "You sure you want to use something like that now? You're body can't handle that as of now..."

Traveler: "At this point.. I really don't have much of a choice do I."

Spirit: "Don't say I told you so..."

The Traveler's body began to become covered in an electric field contained in the aura surround his body, He was simply waiting for the chance to strike now as he began to build up the energy drawing to his blade.

Feinne's eyes flickered dimly, then glowed extremely bright "Lemori... Leshura..." Fienne's hand flew up high above her and she looked up to the sky... Well. If she didn't touch it already. The 4 giant ancient sword looking things floating behind her back started to vibrate. Energy shot from her stomach into these four swords, and a huge blast of energy came from each of them, about half the size of a Calm Death beam. They shot up into the sky and merged into one huge blast... It came down as an incomprehensible sized blast that was about as large as the explosions that her attacks had created before. The ground that had been blasted became a big ass crater, which then compacted and contracted. Huge, but slim energy lasers shot out of the ground from all over, lasers shooting up from the ground randomly for about a mile. Once all of these had finally taken their toll on the land... You guessed it, one more extremely large explosion, one so large it reached higher than the clouds, parting them from the area entirely. This was the Holy Verdict. It was the most powerful of Feinne's attacks and covered the widest range... oh, that is a big ass range that it covers. It would be a miracle for any of them to go unscathed from that. Feinne, a bit sapped of power since she had not been awake long enough, rested to restore power "Leshura..." She crossed her floating arms a fell silent once again.

Gig fell silent, then a chuckle. "Damn, Feinne, didn't think you'd actually do that. Hoo yeah. That was freaking awesome..." Gig then thought about it ".. Huh. Feinne's tired... Which means she needs to... Ahahaha. Oh yeah." Gig began to yell at the Cleric and Traveler, "Hey! You two! I would suggest you get your asses outta here before you get devoured by Feinne! Not that I care, but I'm just giving you fair warning!! You can't say I didn't warn you!" Gig snickered. "So, guy, might as well tell you WHY the World Eaters are called World Eaters... They devour souls. Instantly. There is no getting out of it once you are in the vicinity of their devouring. You will be eaten and they will gain power. Just to fill ya in..." Gig fell silent once again.

The Traveler's eyes stayed fixed on Feinne as the energy he was drawing in was almost to its completion. The Spirit's words began to ring through the Traveler's head again.

Spirit: "Don't do anything stupid. This is not the time to use such a technique."

Traveler: "Wont know unless you try right?"

The Traveler smiles as his eyes closed and his body shifted a bit. The blade in his hand had gone completely blue with the energy he had stored. His body surrounded in the blue aura had then burst into the air leaping to the height of Feinne and then soaring even higher.

Traveler: "Head Official! Let's go!"

"Oh no." The Head Official turned to the Traveler and the Cleric and yell out to them. "You two! We need to get out of here now and regroup. Quickly we need to leave or this thing will eat our souls!" He started to fly away and head for the office. "Come on we need to get out of here!!"

The Traveler's body was then surrounded in a bright light as the Spirit had appeared before him, grabbing his blade and dispersing the energy held within. The Traveler's body grew a little weak as the Spirit grabbed him.*

Spirit: "You idiot. Learn to listen! Move it damn it!"

Then in a white blur, the Traveler's body disappeared from the sky and began to follow the Head Official, then the white glow around him disappeared and the Traveler was now moving with his blue aura still visible and his eyes in the same state.

The Cleric nodded, following her leader. She leaped into the sky and the wind cushioned her, making it appear that she was flying. She dared a glance back at Feinne, and then urged the wind faster, following the Head Official to the office.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Soul Nomad (Soul Cradle)   Soul Nomad (Soul Cradle) EmptyWed Jul 24, 2019 12:40 pm

Title: Regrouping

After escaping the World Eater the Traveler, the Cleric, and the Head Official regroup at the office. They all were in the study and the Head Official sat in his reading chair hunched over looking pissed. "How are we going to beat that thing? Gig we need some questions answered."

The Cleric couldn't sit. She was tense, and confused. She turned to the Head Official, eyes wild with emotion. "Head Official, what WAS that?"

Gig coughed, "BEAT her? Hell, I could have SWORN we WANTED her to be on our side! A world eater of that caliber... Just destroying all who get in my way... HAAAHAHAHAHAHA! That would be damn fun!" Gig sucked on his teeth a bit, "There are a few ways to beat Feinne... Ha. But it's not like I'd tell you! What do you think this is? I'm the BAD GUY HERE!!" Gig turned the Head Official's head to the Cleric, and Gig spoke through the Head Official. "That, was a World Eater. A powerful, otherworldly being that devours the souls of others so that it may destroy a planet. That was the strongest of them, my favorite, Feinne. There are two other World Eaters... Thuris, who is weak in power, but a smart one to say the least... And Raksha, the one who can possess the bodies of others... I'm not that fond of those two, but they're useful. I doubt that their allegiance is still sworn to me, but I'll just take them out if I have to... It's easy for me."

The Cleric blinked, confused. "...Um?"

The Traveler, somewhat exhausted from the amount of energy the Spirit had depleted from his attack, he was leant against a nearby wall with his arms crossed and eyes closed. His look was rather more serious then his usual smile as he simply was listening to the conversation.

Traveler: "..."

An Elementalist had heard the voices of the others, and now she peeked her head in through the door, "What's this I hear of World Eaters?" She asked worriedly, and made her way over to the others, and she stood behind the Head Official, leaning a bit on the back of his chair. Her black wings rustled, and the shadows in the room seemed to sway. She had eyes only for the Head Official, and her gaze was inquisitive.

Gig sighed. "Look, all I have to say is... YOU GOT YOUR ASSES KICKED! OH, MAN! This is definitely why Feinne was always my favorite! She could blow shit up in an instant, and she was so damn loyal! Hahaha... Ah, Feinne..." The Elementalist had then come in speaking of World Eaters and then got close to the Head Official. Gig was not fond of that. "Dammit, how many times am I gonna have to explain this!?... Ugh. Get offa me, you leech!" He pushed the Elementalist off of the Head Official's chair and stared at her. "... Anyway. There is an easy way to defeat the World Eaters..." Gig suddenly began to talk only inside of the Head Official's body, 'And I think you know how... Come on. Surrender yourself to me. It will be worth it... Aaaall of this power... For the price of your life. Whadda ya say?'

The Elementalist stumbled backwards a bit, and tilted her head to the side. She could tell it wasn't actually the Head Official who spoke those words, or pushed her away. Actually, she could sense the other presence. It wasn't even all that hard, with the aid of the ring that had been gifted to both she and the Head Official. "He never will, you parasite." She said softly. She spread her wings carefully, and then folded them in once more, while she walked to the window. "Of course," She mused, "I don't see another way out of this, but there must be one. It's only the foolish that take the first solution given to them. The wise strive for ones that have the least harmful consequences." She looked out to the mostly destroyed village, and sighed. She hoped that everyone alright. A small breeze wafted in through the window, lifting a few strands of her long blue hair as her blue eyes sparkled a bit in the sunlight. This, coupled with her goddess-like voice gave her a look of utmost serenity as she tried to puzzle out a solution for all of this.

She put a hand on the hilt of her sword while she thought, and conversed with her partner for the entire time, playing a game of solution and consequence scenarios out. So far, most of them weren't too good.

The Head Official confronted Gig inside. "Gig... I won't give my self over. Not ever. I'd rather have us both die than you taking my body and going on a rampage and I don't take kindly to you pushing my wife. Plus I get the feeling you're keeping something from me." He then stood up from his chair, "At least we know that the World Eater won't do anything until we make a move first. The World Eater is in a populated area and it seems everything it does threatens everyone in the area." He folded his arms. "Anyone have any ideas?"

"Evacuation, for starters." The Elementalist -- the Head Official's wife -- said quietly, still staring out the window.

The Traveler's eyes still closed, he finally spoke aloud in his serious tone.

Traveler: "Evacuation... Maybe. The damage has already been done to where it resides."

His eyes then finally opened as the white orb of the Spirit could be seen hovering over his shoulder. The Traveler then remembered the Head Official mentioning taking souls. The Traveler looked to where the Head Official stood.

Traveler: "What is this about it taking our souls?"

Gig spoke within the Head Official in a childish tone, 'Who said anything about a rampage? I was just gonna give a nice buddy a little taste of my power so that he'd be able to at least take ON a World Eater... Feinne may be a bit much for you at the moment, but I, the Master of these creatures would know their weaknesses, right? You'd better listen to what I say. You and your prissy little 'wifey-poo'.' Gig suddenly took over the Head Official's vocals again, "Look, Feinne can take out a wide radius in a freakin instant. If I wanted her to, she could shoot a blast halfway across this continent, if not further. I know everything there IS to know about the World Eaters... Ha. Not like I'd tell you bastards because... Well, it's just so fun to watch you squirm! But on another note, you could take out the OTHER 2 weaker World Eaters before you aim at Feinne..." Gig coughed a bit "... Not that it matters to me. If you all die, I can laugh and laugh! As long as the guy is spared. If you all defeat the World Eaters... Good for you, now all you have to worry about is... well... ME. AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" Gig then recognized the Traveler's question "Huh? Oh, that soul eating thing? Yeah, all World Eaters have the capability to devour souls. That powers them up and gives them their hellish, rampaging, kickass energy! Just be lucky that Feinne is down for the count right now. She's probably eating a hell of a lot of souls... Just hope someone with a strong soul does not come around, or hoo boy, you will be in for it. World Eaters usually don't eat souls unless their power is down, but if you get close-- ... Heh. How about I let you all go find that part out for yourselves? Wanna go another round with Feinne and see if you can... 'handle' her!? HAHAHAAAA!"

The Cleric frowned, her brow creased with tension. "Head Official... Perhaps our best chance is taking on the other World Eaters first? If Feinne is the strongest.....should we not first find out how to destroy them on a World Eater not as strong?" she said, thinking away. This whole situation was disastrous...

Gig points to the Cleric, "The kid there is smart. But as I said, doesn't matter to me what you all do. If you go back to Feinne, your souls may be in jeopardy... Heh heh heh..."

The Traveler couldn't help but to laugh a bit. A smile could now be seen on his face as he spoke in a rather playful tone.

Traveler: "Well... Looks like this is a game I want to play."

Gig chuckled. "Ha. Your lives, not mine," he said collectively. 'So, kid, whadda ya say? Wanna go find us a World Eater?'

Head Official: "Do I have a choice?"

Head Official: "Okay then... Traveler, Cleric, Wife: I need you all to form a search party and find those other two World Eaters that ran off. I'll fight Feinne... Alone... Well not alone. I'll fight her with Gig."

Still leaning against the wall, the Traveler's eyes had shut as a smirk had risen on his face. He spoke in a serious yet playful tone as he asked his question to the Head Official, "You sure that's a wise decision...? For you to handle such a beast alone?"

Gig began to laugh, taking over Maze's mouth, "AHAHAHAHA! OF COURSE IT'S A GOOD DECISION! He's got ME, GIG, the MASTER of these beasts. It can all be over in an instant... As long as he gives me some power..." 'Look, guy. Just don't mess up this body... I kinda need it. If you need help, you can just let me take over and you'll be A-OK!.. Well, not really. Your soul will be gone. AHAHAHAHAHAAAA!' Gig continued to speak through the Head Official again, stomach rumbling "... Goddamn. What's a guy gotta do to get a HOTPOD AROUND HERE? YO, GUY! FEED ME! I'm hungry, bitch!"

The Cleric's eye twitched, listening to this conversation of sorts. "By yourself, Head Official? Honestly, I don't think it's that good. I don't trust this...'Gig'... At all. Neither should you. But if you command it...." her gaze swept the room, landing on his Wife and the Traveler. "I guess we should get searching".

Head Official: 'Don't get cocky Gig... I said I was going to fight her... I never said I'd use your power.'

"I'll be fine. Besides it's too dangerous for you three to come anyway... Okay you have your assignment. I'll see you all later." With that the Head Official warped back the area Feinne was located.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Soul Nomad (Soul Cradle)   Soul Nomad (Soul Cradle) EmptyWed Jul 24, 2019 6:12 pm

Title: Returning To Fight The World Eater

The Head Official warped in a few miles away from Feinne, able to see her clearly due to her enormous size. "Okay then..." His body starts to crackle with Soul Energy.

Head Official: 'Gig anything I should know... Like a weakness?!!'

Gig smirked, 'Weakness? Feinne? HA! That's a laugh. Yeah, I know how to get rid of the bitch.... Heh, but without my power, or, hell, even my knowledge, you can't win! I mean, I could always give you just a smidge of my power and you'll be able to-- ... Wait. Guy... I think she sees you. Hoo, this'll be fun...'

Feinne's graceful, gleaming eyes surged with light, seeming to look directly at the Head Official. She did not move, however... She only stared. She did not seem to be angry at the moment, just cautious. If he were to make a move, it would be certain that she would attack... That is, if he were to get close. "Lemori..." Her serene voice echoed throughout the lands, clear enough for the Head Official and Gig to hear.

The Head Official took a deep breath. "Okay, Gig, give me some power... I think it's the only way I can beat her..."

Gig smiled. 'Finally... You realize what you need most. Hahaha... I'll just take a little more dominion over your soul, since that's the only way to receive my power... I'll just give you a smidge, so you'll know about all of this... great power that I possess.' An aura would fill the Head Official, black fire surrounded him with a red outline...
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Soul Nomad (Soul Cradle)   Soul Nomad (Soul Cradle) EmptyWed Jul 24, 2019 6:22 pm

Title: Rebirth Of The Master Of Death

After having his soul just eaten, there seemed to be a rebirth in this world, a rebirth most foul. As Haephnes began to speak, so did the reborn...

Haephnes: What will be the name of your hero?

???: ... Hero? The fuck? The name's GIG, of course, the MASTER OF DEATH!

Haephnes: What a noble name for a hero.

Gig: ... You're shittin me, right?

Haephnes: Will you be a male or female--

Gig: WHAT THE FUCK DO I LOOK LIKE? A friggin GUY of course!!!

Haephnes: Well, Hero, it is time for you to start your journey!

Gig: ... You're gonna stop calling me Hero. Seriously. I'm gonna fucking kill you.

Haephnes: Now, go out into the world!... Hero...

Gig: GAH, YOU SON OF A BITC--

Gig was then cast down upon the Enigmatic Ruins of the Reality Village, for that was where magic was most potent and could hold him well. From the sky, there was a twinkle and a god-like, serene laughter...

Haephnes: Heh heh heh... Bitch...

Gig awoke from his rebirthing...ness... wondering just where the hell he was. "Gah... goddammit... Damn bitch of a goddess, Haephnes... What the hell happen--" Gig then remembered. His soul was eaten by Feinne, because the body he was residing in before died. A burning anger filled Gig's heart as he snapped his fingers, the Onyx Blade appearing in his hand "... Someone's gonna get fucked up." Gig began to float up in the air, "But first... I need to pay a visit to my dearest World Eaters..." Gig looked a few feet away from him, seeing Raksha near him, seeming to be asleep. "... And here's the first of em right here! YO, RAKSHA! WAKE YOUR LAZY ASS UP!!!"

Gig flew toward Raksha, who had just started to reanimate...

Raksha: Eh... What...? G...Gig?

Gig: That's MASTER to you, bitch.

Raksha: HA! Here, I do not serve you, 'Master!' I am my own being and will take you down from the little people who tried to take me down!

Gig yawned "Yeah yeah yeah, shut the fuck up. You're a World Eater, right? Well, yeah. So am I. So uh, prepare for your world to be eaten, ya little ugly thing."

Gig stared at him, locking up his body instantly in an orb of what looked to be electricity over his 'being.'

Raksha: GAH! I can't.... I can't move! You're actually going to... EAT me?

Gig nodded "Hell yeah. I'm gonna eat you and the other 2 World Eaters as well. Huh... But I might keep Fienne around and just eat some of her powers. She was the only GOOD one out of the 3 of you. I mean, you and Thuris were just bitches. Shit... Who could even call you wimps World Eaters?"

Raksha growled "OOOO! YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS, GIG! YOU WILL SUFFER DEARLY!!!"

Gig laughed "HA. AHAHA. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Oh. That's rich, Raksha. But um, yeah. Itadakimaaasu~!" Raksha was then compressed from his body being locked from the orb of... what could possibly be electricity and then into Gig's mouth, having him eat Raksha's body and soul at the same time. Gig smiled, flames jutting out of his knuckles in the shape of claws like Wolverine "... Heh heh heh... Now I can FINALLY make some use of you, Raksha... Using your powers to FUCK SHIT UP!" Gig smiled, flying from the Ruins at speeds faster than light.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Soul Nomad (Soul Cradle)   Soul Nomad (Soul Cradle) EmptyWed Jul 24, 2019 6:25 pm

Title: The Second World Eater, Gig Has Come For Thee...

Gig appeared in the desert now. "... Now, where is that other bitch... Dammit, Thuris... Always have to come to THESE types of places..." Gig looked around in the distance, seeing nothing "... Fuck. I forgot that the bitch could turn invisible and hide his signature of life other than his voice... Well. I'll just go around and look for his little ugly babies. Where there are Thuris offsprings, there's bound to be Thuris nearby." Gig flew about,the sands parting wherever he flew as he looked for the little Mini Thuris's.

After a little bit of searching, as Gig had guessed, he found a shitload of mini Thuris creatures roaming about the desert "... Jackpot." There were about 50 of them, at least. Some began to fire lasers at him from their eyes, some disappeared, warping up to him and trying to explode in a grand fashion near him, and some concentrated their laser blasts to make huger lasers come at Gig. Gig merely laughed "Ha. Thuris. You act like your little bitches can do shit to me. Fuck off." Gig waved the floating shoulder pad over his arm and it made ALL of the beams go off course down back into the sand with ease. As for the ones warping near him trying to explode, he encased himself in his shoulderpad things, which seemed to be malleable only when he willed it and he protected himself, the shoulderpads seemed to be indestructible. Gig smiled, pulling out the Onyx Blade "Well... You guys suck ASS. Let me show you what the Master of Death can do..." In less than a second, Gig had already made his way down through the sand, making a grand explosion of sand and several cuts and slashes through all of them. He had used his signature move, Demon Slash, in less than a second's time. All of them fell and deteriorated due to their bodies being cut by Gig and Gig finally said "COME ON OUT, THURIS! I DON'T HAVE ALL GODDAMN DAY! IF YOU DON'T, YOUR ASS IS GRASS!!"

Gig waited... And he waited... Still, there was no Thuris. "... Dammit, this guy is pissing me off quite a bit. Well. Time to fuck some shit up. I'm gonna have some fun."

Just then, there was a raspy sort of impish voice that spoke from nowhere "W-W-W-WAIT!!!! ... M...M... Master!!!"

The behemoth showed himself, yet another gigantic, mountain sized creature who was slightly smaller than his counterparts Raksha and Fienne. He said slyly, slightly scared "Well... Master.. you have returned, have you? And with a new body, it seems!... Oh, happy day! Now you can finally... command me... like befor--"

Gig: Save it, Thuris. I already know what your goddamn motives are. Don't give me your bullshit.

Thuris gasped "Well... Whatever do you mean, my... Master....?"

Gig: Yeah, I already know you want to be a GOD. You don't wanna serve under me, do ya? That's why you tried to get those people to become your disciples... The Thurists. Led by that little crazy bitch... uh... shit, what was her name...? Kanan?

Thuris growled "... Well... My plan has failed, it seems. However, now, I have enough power to match yours, and even destroy you, even WITH your new body! HAHAHAHAHA! Now, COME AT ME, GIG! WITH ALL OF YOUR POWER!"

Gig laughed "As much as I'd love to... No. I don't plan to fight you and kill you by normal means... I plan to eat you."

Thuris thought "... Eat me? You mean like I eat everyone else? Eat me as in the World Eater definition of eat?"

Gig smirked "You got it, bastard!" He looked at him, the same sort of energy that resembled electricity forming around Thuris and immobilizing his very being appeared around him as it did Raksha beforehand.

Thuris: GAH!! LET ME GO THIS INSTANT!!!

Gig laughed "HA. I don't think so, Thuris. Prepare to see where Hotpods die!!"

Thuris let out a horrible, screeching "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!" as his body and soul were compacted by the orb of energy that resembled electricity and then was eaten by Gig wholely.

Gig felt Thuris' power flowing through him now, only to be enhanced by his own "... Ah, your powers will be useful... When I'm using them. Now, what did you do, Thuris...? Warp, turn invisible, shoot lasers, explode, make mini Thuris's, use that Divine Fist making those portals and that one with the balls of energy and the laser? Alright. I'mma have some fun with that." Gig then warped off to the final World Eater, the one he cherished most, Feinne.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Soul Nomad (Soul Cradle)   Soul Nomad (Soul Cradle) EmptyWed Jul 24, 2019 7:30 pm

Title: Revisiting Feinne

Gig warped into the area, noticing Feinne, who seemed to be still weak in power "... Ah, look at her... My most loyal World Eater..." Gig moved closer to her, staring into her gigantic eyes, "Yo, Feinne... Unlike the other two I just ate, I'm willing to let you live after I eat your powers. You'll let me do it, right? I want your powers. Then we'll both have em and be able to fuck shit up quite easily, don't you think?" Gig sat on her extremely large shoulder.

Feinne looked over to Gig, who was on her shoulder. She was quite content with what he was saying. She wished to serve him loyally, as the other two could not do because of their lust for power and corrupt from hate and anger. She let out a soft "Lemori... Leshura..." Which, even though she said softly, echoed throughout the land serenely. She closed her eyes, awaiting herself to be eaten and then reborn.

Gig nodded, smirking "Yeah, you were always the best, Feinne. Hell, just because, I'm gonna give you something new when you get reborn... I'mma give you a bit of stuff... The ability to speak ENGLISH instead of all of that god-talk that no one except gods, like myself, can understand... A body that you can shrink down to at will... And the ability to walk. Those should make you happy." Gig then surrounded her in the small orb of energy that resembled electricity, then began to compress Feinne and her soul. He then ate her, just as he did the other 2, leaving nothing but the giant crater that her huge ass left in the Condo region of Reality.

"... And now, Rebirth." Gig took out the Onyx Blade, his shoulder pads slithering around it like snakes and swiftly forming into a Scythe blade that was blood red... or possibly made of blood... And from it, Gig slashed and a soul came out. From around this soul, energy started to form. A HUGE amount of energy, possibly even more so than before. Feinne was becoming reborn. Her gigantic, mountain sized body was forming once again, only this time with the new perks that Gig would allow her to have. "Yes... Be reborn and do my bidding, my sweet!!"

Feinne could feel the new power of her new body that was forming. She gave a sigh of relief, the 4 swords that floated behind her materializing back to their normal position, as well as her 2 hands that carried the other 2 swords. She looked downward, noticing that she did not have legs "... I do not have legs... May I ask where they are?" But before Gig could answer, she was a bit shocked at what she just said "... I can speak? What a good day this is... Lemori... Leshura..." She still enjoyed saying her godspeak, even if no one but Gig knew what it meant. She then tried her other ability, the ability to shrink down to the size of a human. Feinne shrunk down, now noticing that she had legs when she shrunk, her body becoming slightly slimmer and her movements extremely agile while she was tiny "... Ah, I see now, Gig... I may only walk and move when I am in my shrunken form... That is alright with me, so long as I can finally move... I do thank you with all of my heart, Master Gig... Lemori..." She reverted to her normal mountain size, letting the word "Leshura..." echo throughout the land as she closed her eyes to go back into slumber.

Gig sighed, smiling, "Yeah, yeah, yeah, all that mushy shit. As long as you never betray me, like the other two, we're cool. Now, we can finally fuck shit up together. Ain't that grand?" Gig looked off toward the Head Official's Office, "... And now, our first order of business would be to... Get revenge on the king..." Gig drew his Onyx Blade now, glaring off in the direction of the king's castle. He warped off. If Feinne was coming, she would come. Otherwise, it was just Gig.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Soul Nomad (Soul Cradle)   Soul Nomad (Soul Cradle) EmptyThu Jul 25, 2019 3:04 pm

Title: Time For Some Payback...

Gig appears a long distance away from the king's castle, staring it up and down "Yep. I remember. That's where the bastard lives. Eat my soul, will he? I'm gonna have to go and rampage..." Gig pointed a finger at the king's castle, charging up a Calm Death on his fingertip...

Suddenly a soul barrier could be seen covering the castle. It was only visible now since it felt danger near by.

The soul barrier would act as a barrier while the king sat and read in his study.

Gig's eye twitched a bit. "Tch, what's with this? Huh. If that's his soul, then maybe I can cut through it!" As he continued to charge a Calm Death in his finger, his shoulder things molded themselves into Gig's scythe. Gig fired the Calm Death at the dome of Soulness, however darted off faster than the beam so that he could cut a hole in the soul and the beam could make its way through as well as Gig ripping through the soul... Unless something stopped him. Cough cough.

Out of nowhere the king would appear in Gig's path to his house his weapons already in their sword and scythe form. The Soul dome around the king would fade away and his attendant would appear next to him. The king would bring the scythe and sword up to block Gig's while his attendant warped in the path of the calm death and entered her transformation mode, bringing her hands forward to the calm death. The blast would slowly push her back before she would completely deflected it to the sky. "Gig? How are you even alive?"

Gig laughed, "Cuz I'm a hardcore ass kicker, that's how! And that bitch Haephnes gave me a second chance... I guess... Guess she knows the meaning of revenge! And speaking of which..." Gig disappeared, giant orbs circling the area and randomly stopping around the king, exploding a great distance before imploding on the king's present area. Gig then reappears "HAHAHAHAAHHAHA! I am the slayer of kings and destroyer of worlds! Don't think you can match with the indestructible freaking GIG!!!"

As the smoke from the explosion cleared the king would be seen holding his scythe sword upward and around him a shield of energy would be seen reflecting in the sunlight. The king turned to Gig and smiled. "Well I'm the king, protector of lives and master of spells. Now what soul eater~!?!"

Gig growled, "You mother fu--" He stopped abruptly. "Wait... Waaaait a minute... What's that smell?" He sniffed around, forgetting all about the king, "Is that...? Could it BE...?" He got a sinister smile on his face. "HELL YES!! HOT PODS!!! Screw YOU, There are HOTPODS AFOOT!" Gig dashed off somewhere, in wherever the direction the hotpods were.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Soul Nomad (Soul Cradle)   Soul Nomad (Soul Cradle) EmptyThu Jul 25, 2019 4:36 pm

Title: The Source Of The Hotpods!!!!

Gig warps in front of the store, bringing his trusty World Eater sidekick along with him, Feinne. He bursts through the door, randomly shouting, "HEY! ALL OF YOU BITCHES! WHERE THE HELL ARE THE HOTPODS!?!? I'M NOT JOKING AROUND HERE. GIMME ALL YOUR HOT PODS OR EVERYONE DIES. SO SAYS THE MASTER OF DEATH, GIG!"

"Stop yelling, it's annoying," said the store clerk, who moves from around a aisle of the store.

Gig pointed at the man, "YO. YOU. DO YOU RUN THIS JOINT? I'm in DIRE need of Hotpods right now, and so help me, if I don't get em, shit WILL go wrong..."

"Go wrong? Doubt it." The store clerk looks to the 'customer'. "Hotpods, describe them to me." He taps his foot on the ground in a slight annoyance. "The faster the better..."

Feinne walked toward Gig in her small form, thus making her the size of a normal human. "... Vigilance...? Why not just grow our own Hot Pods instead of causing trouble...?"

Gig paused, looking at Feinne "... I'm sorry, WHAT? WHAT did you just call me? I'M GIG, DAMN YOU. NEVER... IN YOUR LIFE... CALL ME THAT AGAIN." Gig then turned back to the store clerk, "HOT PODS, DAMN YOU. HOT PODS. What are they? Only the most de-freaking-licious things ever to hit this worthless filth you call a planet! Only the tastiest delicacy that not even the GODS have even tasted... I should know, I am one. Boy, I bet if I go back to Drazil and they taste a hot pod, they'll be like 'WHY ISN'T THIS SHIT GROWING HERE? WE'RE GODS, DAMMIT.' Now go look for some. My patience wears thin, and my blade is hanging on that thin strand of it!"

"Shut up!! I still don't know what the hell a Hotpod is, but whatever the case, lower your voice. It's giving me a migraine." The clerk walks over. "But if it's snacks you're looking for... Pop-tarts are in aisle 7."

Gig scoffed "FUCK A POP TART! I WANT A FUCKING HOTPOD!!!" He pointed his fist at the isle 7 and his fist suddenly turned extremely huge, covered in flames and the size of a few houses He launched it, taking off the entire isle 7... As well as a hell of a lot of other isles. "DAMN THIS PLACE THAT DOESN'T HAVE ANY HOTPODS! IT WILL GO DOWN!!!" His fist returned to him as he looked to Feinne.

Gig smiled, "Get this shit out of my face. Who do you think I am? I WANT HOTPODS!!!" Gig's floating shoulder thing slapped away the blast with ease, though accidentally into the innocent bystanders... Hahaha. Sucks for them~! He turned to Fienne "Yo, Fienne... Handle my lightweight!"

Fienne humbly obeyed her master, changing to her normal size, which was larger than a few mountains collectively formed into one super mountain. "Lemori.... Leshura...." she started to charge energy within her chest, energy that would release a large, mountain sized blast once it was done charging, a signature move of Fienne alone called the Calm Death...

Gig put his hands in his pockets, floating up nonchalantly, "Now, normally, for a comment like that, I'd have to break all of your bones and whoop your bitch ass... But since hot pods are in the area, I don't want them to see the brutal beating. They're fragile!" Gig got close to the hotpods, mouth drooling "Dude... you can freakin MAKE hotpods out of thin air? SWEET. WHATEVER the hell I have to do, you name it! As long as I get those sweet, delicious, godly-- WAIT, I WANT A SUPER HOTPOD, TOO. Oh shit... I don't think I can control myself!"

Gig cackled maniacally "All the freakin hot pods I could ever want... IS THIS A FUCKING DREAM?" Gig looked at the store clerk, "Hey. You. Clean up in isle 7... and 8... oh, and 6... and... hell, all of em! Get to it." He floated up to Fienne's head "Heh heh... Produce slave..."

Gig cackled once again "Aaaaah... Feels good to fuck with people, don'tcha think, Feinne?" He patted her "... But... Now that he's gone... Better go swipe some shit..." Gig swoops down, collecting those Pop Tarts, some Cheetos, 3 packs of 5 Gum, a few bottles of liquor and a rubber bouncing ball... plus some Yu-Gi-Oh and Pokemon card. "Fuck yes. Alright, let's go, Feinne!" Gig touches her and they both warp away... Naturally, Feinne being turned small beforehand so she doesn't fuck shit up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soul Nomad (Soul Cradle)   Soul Nomad (Soul Cradle) Empty

Back to top Go down

Soul Nomad (Soul Cradle)
Page 1 of 1