The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Looking For a Good Time...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shinzita
Grimro, the Pumpkeeper :: Obsidian Darkchrysm; Dark Alice of the Kurogami
Shinzita

Virgo Female Points : 1113
Job/hobbies : Goddess Of The Zero World; Head Witch - Hostess

Looking For a Good Time... Empty
PostSubject: Looking For a Good Time...   Looking For a Good Time... EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 1:05 am

By the time she exited the Forbidden Hotel and got to the ragged streets of the ruined city, she looked around curiously to see if she could find someone interesting to fool around with...

"Hmmm... Stupid dad... I'll show him..." She would have to test out all of her magics in order to find out which one was the one still accessible to her "And what is Chusin doing? Better not have fallen behind..."
Back to top Go down
Chusin
Spirit of the Veritas
Spirit of the Veritas
Chusin

Monkey
Virgo Female Points : 42

PostSubject: Re: Looking For a Good Time...   Looking For a Good Time... EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 7:05 am

"Aren't I just cute? Yes I am, yes I am."

-Chusin was simply enjoying her smaller cuter self, she couldn't help it really. It was like being small made her look at the world in a whole new light, she was just daddy.

"Sister dear, are you mad that I've gotten power and you've gotten shit? Mwahahaha, you should see the look on your face, it's just almost of epic as mine."

She laughed aloud, she didn't care for Zita not having powers, it was a good thing in her eyes technically, but still there was a mission at hand.-

"Found anyone, stupid, I mean sister?"
Back to top Go down
Shinzita
Shinzita

PostSubject: Re: Looking For a Good Time...   Looking For a Good Time... EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 8:15 am

"Look, SHUT UP, you little BRAT!!" She clenched her fist and belted one over Chusin's short little head. "When I figure out whatever power it is I DO have access to, you're the FIRST one on my list to fuck up. >>; "

Although... Chusin did have a valid point. There was no one around. Most of these fuckers were shady as all hell and wouldn't dare just haphazardly enter the street. They were all out to get each other... Probably. "... Dammit... That fucking bastard... Sending us on a wild goose chase just to get us out of his face..." Then again, Tzita was guilty of the same crime on multiple occasions... The most recent involving Chusin, anyway. Before they got on this whole reality shift and whatnot. " ... Guess that's where I get it from, huh? Thanks POPS... >>; "She crossed her arms and pouted, poking her lip out cutely. It was small, but slightly rounded and glittery, like it'd been balmed recently. Her large, barely covered breasts held a subtle luster of the same intensity as her shimmering lips, yet her eyes were sharp and with intent to cut through stone. She poked out her chest like a child ready to throw a tantrum and stood at attention, her body stiffening. She could feel some deadly magic rising up inside of her, but only slightly, as she grew more upset. It'd been a long, long time since she hadn't gotten her way, and she wasn't quite used to it.

"Where are all the men out here...? Do I have to put on a show, or something...? Hmph!"
Back to top Go down
Chusin
Spirit of the Veritas
Spirit of the Veritas
Chusin

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Looking For a Good Time...   Looking For a Good Time... EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 8:47 am

"Because hitting me is so grown up of you."

-Chusin felt like Zita shouldn't be the older sister, she just didn't act the part, but she didn't have a choice as to who her family was. She simply sighed and hit her face with both of her hands, there really wasn't anything to do around here at all.

"Grrrr, why are we even here! Like seriously, what the hell man."

They were sent out to find people, but come to find out there wasn't anyone to find. This made Chusin very very mad and highly upset to the point where she simply shouted aloud "I hate you!". She was filled with so much anger that she grew back into being a fully grown person again.-

"Damnit all! Now"
Back to top Go down
Valparaiso Denizens
Lawless
Valparaiso Denizens

Job/hobbies : Whatever

PostSubject: Re: Looking For a Good Time...   Looking For a Good Time... EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 3:07 pm

Yeah the streets of Valparaiso were pretty docile today, an oddity for sure. There wasn't any special circumstances for this; no festivals, no holidays, no funerals or anything of that nature. Most people just weren't interested in leaving their homes, but there were a few stragglers. Almost like answering Tzita's prayer, she would have her man.

Casually, a man approached the pair. He was tall, standing about 6'0", with the physique of an Olympian God and the golden hair and bright blue eyes to match. "Accidentally", he would bump into Tzita, quickly, and sneakily, feeling her up for any valuables that may be on her person before turning around to look at her with an apologetic look on his chiseled, unnaturally attractive, mug. "Oh, sorry beautiful, I wasn't paying attention to where I was going. Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Shinzita
Shinzita

PostSubject: Re: Looking For a Good Time...   Looking For a Good Time... EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 9:15 pm

"Yeah, I'm okay," she said, stumbling a bit, caressing him casually as she fell right into his his arms. She looked up to him and oh, so subtly shifted her hands slowly down his chest and onto her own, as though she were playing coy. "It's a good thing you caught me, though" she said, pulling herself closer by wrapping his arm around her body. Her plump pillows pressed upon his chest, Tzita rising to her tiptoes and gazing up into his eyes shyly, but sharply, "... Or I might not be." Since he was there... Might as well just, start up some conversation, or something. She sensually slid her arms from their tucked position in her chest and up around his neck, looking off to the side as she tried to come up with something to talk about, "Soooo... What brings you around these parts, huh?" A small smirk appeared on her face, her glistening lips illuminating the slightest curl at the ends as her eyes narrowed further. "You don't look the type to be wandering around here, pretty boy."
Back to top Go down
Chusin
Spirit of the Veritas
Spirit of the Veritas
Chusin

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Looking For a Good Time...   Looking For a Good Time... EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 9:27 pm

"Wow, this is just wow."

-Chusin just sighed, she couldn't believe that this was acutely happening. This was one of those moments that she didn't care for, easy guys weren't her type, nor did she care for them.

"So are we gonna f*** him or not? Cause we've got other things to do and I really don't like this guy."

Chusin said, tho she was a bit jealous that someone was getting close to her sister dear, but she kept her cool and just sighed again.+
Back to top Go down
Valparaiso Denizens
Lawless
Valparaiso Denizens

PostSubject: Re: Looking For a Good Time...   Looking For a Good Time... EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 10:06 pm

Certainly this man hadn't been expecting what had occur, as the woman snaked her around him like she'd been seducing for years. Causally, he glanced off to the corner of his eyes at an alleyway close by that seemed harmlessly vacant. Before he allowed his hands to caress her as she wanted to be, sliding them down the curve of her back and palming her plump ass. Why not accept the invitation to fondle? 

"I..." He started, but was interrupted by the other girl nearby. He tilted his head a bit at what she said before laughing it off as a joke. "Anyway, I could ask the same of you two beautiful young ladies." He quipped charmingly, "I'm a warrior, this is a warrior's land, it's the perfect place for a pretty boy like me."
Back to top Go down
Shinzita
Shinzita

PostSubject: Re: Looking For a Good Time...   Looking For a Good Time... EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 11:16 pm

Oh, Tzita was going to enjoy her time here in Valparaiso if this was the type of treatment she was going to get. Much more fun than where this was probably not publicly acceptable. Lawless Land, for the win.

She raised her eyebrows, giggling a bit as he grabbed her ass. She wasted no time in pushing her pelvis closer to his, leaning in close to whisper something seductively in his ear... but Chusin's blabbering was ruining the mood. Her cute, coy look shot over to her younger sister with eyes as sharp as daggers. "Shut UP Chusin..." she muttered, grinding her teeth a bit. She exhaled sharply, turning her attention back to her darling before her, "You'll have to excuse her, she's just a brat. But uh..." she continued, letting her own hands trace his back and link around his waste, "... You know my father owns a hotel around here... And uh, if you're looking for a real warrior's land, I could definitely show you to the field..." She tugged at him lightly, grabbing his ass with hands opposite of each cheek for a secure grip. She giggled softly, almost sensually, then tapped her foot on the ground a little bit, as though she were a bit antsy to get started...
Back to top Go down
Chusin
Spirit of the Veritas
Spirit of the Veritas
Chusin

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Looking For a Good Time...   Looking For a Good Time... EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 12:18 am

-Chusin just got fed up and she walked off. She wasn't about to just sit there and watch this crap happen; eventho she normally would, but not this time.

While she ventured off, she felt like she'd been played and that just pissed her off even more. In fact she was getting so pissed, that she shrunk down to mini Chusin and this version was the size of a 5 year old.

"Well I'll just wait here, since it does lead back to the house."

So she waited on the same path they took to get here, she had nothing to do. Getting guys wasn't easy since she wasn't as sexy as her sister and what nots, so why not just wait to go home right?-
Back to top Go down
Valparaiso Denizens
Lawless
Valparaiso Denizens

PostSubject: Re: Looking For a Good Time...   Looking For a Good Time... EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 7:16 am

The original plan had been to rob her blind without her noticing, but it seemed like the plan had been altered by she, herself. The man could improvise, he was quite good at it, and the mentioning of a hotel definitely piqued his interest. "A hotel you say?" There were sure to be a ton of valuables there that he could boost. If he was gonna get a good lay out of it too, then he didn't see the point in scorning her advances.

The man took a glance towards the alleyway again, slyly of course, making the motion like he was cracking his neck towards the road behind him before smiling at the woman in his arms. "Is that so? There's isn't a battlefield..." He slowly began to inch his face closer to hers, as her companion stormed off in a huff, "I haven't been able to conquer." He whispered sensually in her ear before pulling back and really getting a look at her. For sure, she was quite the beauty and the way she ran her hands along his body showed just how experienced she was. 

Quickly, a shadow shifted in the alleyway, and, just as quickly as it shifted, it was gone...
Back to top Go down
Shinzita
Shinzita

PostSubject: Re: Looking For a Good Time...   Looking For a Good Time... EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 7:52 am

In the corner of her eye, she could see the pouty Chusin grow to an even smaller, younger form and age... probably something of which would not attract too many customers. Seems like she needed some lessons. It was clear that she didn't know the game as well as Tzita did and her bratty mindset would keep her from scoring any good lays. She rolled her eyes, focusing back on her Adonis, "... That right...? Then you'd better get ready for the next battle, hot stuff..." she would softly, yet slightly aggressively grind her pelvis upon his, her body becoming tense as the sensual sensations slipped up and down her spine.

She noticed him turning his head off to the side every so often and, once he did it again, would follow his gaze with her eyes toward the dark alleyway nearby. She was actually not opposed to getting this show on the road in the dark of the alley and perhaps eventually leading inside the nearby hotel, if he could keep up with her... But she noticed the shifting of shadows within and suddenly started to question this guy's integrity. "Hmmm..." She unhooked her hands from his ass and slapped him on it, as if to get him started on the direction of the alley, "... Go check that place out... Maybe we can get started a little early, if you pick out a nice spot..."

Even though Chusin was pouting and carrying on, Tzita still kept a watchful eye over her. 5 may not have been her age, but she certainly did act like one, and she figured that if a cutthroat were around, he'd probably not care about dealing with the seemingly helpless little girl. She almost forgot that Chusin had never been here before. She wouldn't say anything about it, but made sure not to lose sight of the young one with no sex appeal, in case things got hairy.
Back to top Go down
Chusin
Spirit of the Veritas
Spirit of the Veritas
Chusin

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Looking For a Good Time...   Looking For a Good Time... EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 8:45 am

"Stupid Zita, stupid guy, Fuck them both! I don't need to be sexy or pulls guys, cause I've got daddy at home waiting for me and he thinks I'm cute and stuff."

-Chusin was still feeling useless at the moment, but at the same time she was still getting more and more angry; which would soon become rage. She kept her cool and just thought about other things, since she noticed that when she acting like a kid, her body turned into a kids body. It wasn't so much a bad thing as it was annoying at the moment, since she couldn't control it.

She didn't wanna wait anymore, so she stormed off again. She was just so angry, but her body changed once again and this time it was back to its normal size and look.

"I hate them, I hate everything about them, why can't I be the lucky one huh!?! Why am I left out!?!"

Chusin was clearly shifting emotions waaay to quickly for her mind to keep up, her body however didn't switch. Soon enough she came to a stop in front of a tree and she rested upon it. Her body was really hot for some reason, in fact her clothes started to burn off bit by bit.

"Fuck!!!!!!!!!!! Why am I so angry!?! I don't understand, why do I feel like this, what's making me feel like this!?!"

She simple sat there and thought about it, while putting her head down and placing her knees upon it.-

"........"

Back to top Go down
Valparaiso Denizens
Lawless
Valparaiso Denizens

PostSubject: Re: Looking For a Good Time...   Looking For a Good Time... EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 9:18 am

He eyed this woman carefully, before glancing at the alleyway himself. He didn't move towards it, however, and lingered where he was for a couple seconds or so before grabbing Tzita's hand. "Why don't you come too, it'd be a real shame if someone stole ya away and I wouldn't wanna keep you waiting." His tone was quite smooth, but there was a slight hint, very slight, of a quiver in it. It almost sounded like she'd shaken him a bit.

The alleyway beckoned...
Back to top Go down
Shinzita
Shinzita

PostSubject: Re: Looking For a Good Time...   Looking For a Good Time... EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 8:35 pm

Tzita scoffed, quirking a brow in disbelief at this guy. Leave it to a Valparaiso scrub. But... He was indeed pretty smooth about it, and she wasn't gonna say he didn't get points for that. She chuckled slightly, almost as if she were saying 'yeah right' without the words actually coming from her mouth, then pointed over to Chusin as if she were already ready to stop him dead in his tracks on that one.

"Yeah, I would, but I kinda have to watch my little sister... She's kinda--" By that time, Chusin had already gone off on her way somewhere in Valparaiso, probably going off on her own emotions for whatever dumbass reason brats had for being brats. All she could do was sigh and think '... Fuck. >>; ' She was gonna have to go get the girl.

She gave the man another few slaps on the ass, but not in aggression nor with sexual intent; more so like tapping out before she unhooked herself from around him, "... Yeah. Sorry, but uh. I better go get her, before she does something stupid... Like I know her dumb ass would probably go do." She rolled her eyes and sighed heavily again, pushing herself from him and turning toward where she saw Chusin going. "If you're still interested, look me up in the Forbidden Hotel... 'Deadman's Den.' Ask for 'Tzita L'Sia' to serve you... And we'll pick up right where we left off." Unless this guy was coming with, Tzita was gonna have to follow Chusin. She blew him a kiss accompanied by a lovely wink, then took off to where Chusin was.

Eventually, she found her under a tree with her head down. She glared at the girl. Pissed.

"So... What the hell was that all about, huh, you little cockblock? >>;"
Back to top Go down
Chusin
Spirit of the Veritas
Spirit of the Veritas
Chusin

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Looking For a Good Time...   Looking For a Good Time... EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 9:08 pm

"You're back!"

-Chusin quickly rushed hugged Zita, for whatever reason she was happy again and that lead to her turning slightly smaller than before. She motorboated her sister dear like she was crazy, but that wasn't the case at all; she was just jealous and very bipolar.

"I'm glad that guy is gone, now we can be together again."

Chusin was indeed a odd one and very odd at that, but it didn't matter since her sister came to get her. Tho she couldn't help but respond to what was said.

"Bitch please, I didn't cockblock you."

At this point, her body grew back to normal size and so did her personalty.-

Back to top Go down
Valparaiso Denizens
Lawless
Valparaiso Denizens

PostSubject: Re: Looking For a Good Time...   Looking For a Good Time... EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 9:35 pm

The Valparaisan Adonis watched as the woman rushed away to find her sister, and snapped his fingers after catching her kiss and returning her wink of course. "Tch." A puff of smoke cloud the immediate area around him as a few shinobi appeared bowing at his feet. There were four in total, two boys and two girls, and, in body type alone, only a couple, one of the boys and one of the girls, looked older than 15, the others looked younger than 10. "She got suspicious because of one of you useless brats!" He snapped angrily at them. They all shuddered in fear. 

Of course what would happen, if anything happened, was completely lost to our two heroines since they'd already left the immediate area. The story book closed on the man and his shinobi followers, as well as any other Valparaiso encounters these two would be having.
Back to top Go down
Shinzita
Shinzita

PostSubject: Re: Looking For a Good Time...   Looking For a Good Time... EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 10:35 am

She lowered her head and exhaled sharply, shaking her head from side to side before putting a hand on her silky smooth hipline. She could not help but look at Chusin with the stalest face of all time, not really surprised by these actions. She was acting like she was... The little sister. "... Dammit." That was all she could manage at that realization, and she shook her head again, curling her luscious lips just a bit in frustration.

"... PLEASE don't tell me this is about what I THINK it's about... You little brat... >>; " She tapped her foot anxiously, then rolled her eyes and gave one last exasperated "*sigh*... Okay." Being 'motorboated' by her little sister was only confirmation. 'She's like a frickin five year old...' she shifted her weight to her other leg, switching hands to accommodate for the change in hipline for support, "What about the deal, huh? I thought we were supposed to go out and do what Daddy wants? You done, kid?"
Back to top Go down
Chusin
Spirit of the Veritas
Spirit of the Veritas
Chusin

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Looking For a Good Time...   Looking For a Good Time... EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 8:33 pm

"Grrr."

-Chusin pouted and her cheeks puffed up, she knew Zita was a tad bit upset, but she didn't really care too much. She was just happy that she had her sister all to herself again. Tho she kinda rolled her eyes at the comments her sister made, she didn't care about daddy anymore, she only cared about her sister dear.-

"Daddy can wait, I mean it's not like we gotta ask people to come back with us, we can just make them. Hehehe."
Back to top Go down
Shinzita
Shinzita

PostSubject: Re: Looking For a Good Time...   Looking For a Good Time... EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 6:58 am

"Yeah, but..." she muttered almost regrettably, looking off to the side longingly, "... *sigh* Whatever. I mean, most of all, I just wanna start getting adjusted to using my powers and whatnot. Like, seriously." Chusin, the little selfish brat, had her powers already unlocked, but Tzita still had to figure out which one of hers actually worked still... And she was gonna need a test dummy for that sort of thing. She was hoping to get one, too, but now all she had was this little girl...

"... Well, you wanted to be around me, so you're gonna do what I want, then. Get up. Let's practice." Not like she had anything BETTER to do... Might as well have them both get a good feel of their magic before they went back into the fray and try to snatch up some men. "Come on. I don't have all day and we have things to do and crap."
Back to top Go down
Chusin
Spirit of the Veritas
Spirit of the Veritas
Chusin

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Looking For a Good Time...   Looking For a Good Time... EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 9:17 am

"You know I'd do anything for you sister dear, anything. All you need to do is ask, just ask me sister!"

-Chusin was starting to get hot again, her blood was boiling, she was really getting turned on and she wanted her sister dear now! She wanted to be ordered around, hit, beat, etc. She didn't know why she was feeling this way, but she didn't care because it felt good.

"Practice? Sounds good, but can we do it first? You know, just for fun or a kiss at least?"

She said, she was really into that kind of stuff.-
Back to top Go down
Shinzita
Shinzita

PostSubject: Re: Looking For a Good Time...   Looking For a Good Time... EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 4:28 pm

Tzita sighed more heavily than she had before, lowering her head just as low, "Is that all you wanted...?" Though it was weird, it wasn't like incest wasn't something that happened in the family frequently already, especially in the Lawless Land. "... Fine. But this isn't sex. This is gonna be me using you as a test dummy." She knew she had access to a small bit of her power right now, and figuring that out was most important to her.

She started to conjure up some of her magic from within, letting it spiral into her hand as a small ball of energy. It didn't seem to be very large nor very strong, but it harboredld a bit of Gravity Magic in it, she could feel.

"Ugh. It's like all of my powers are being limited to only this much..." whatever she was originally capable of pulling from her power individually, she could no longer do, and seemed to have to muster up some from each of her energetic elements in order to create this one little thing. These restrictions were gonna be a pain in the ass.

"Uuuugh..." she started tampering with it, trying to shape her magic into something that wasn't so... formless. She'd play with it in her hands...
Back to top Go down
Chusin
Spirit of the Veritas
Spirit of the Veritas
Chusin

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Looking For a Good Time...   Looking For a Good Time... EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 4:56 pm

"Ha! That's all you haaaaave, BAAAKAAA!!!"

-Chusin said while laughing a bit, she couldn't help it. Zita was once powerful and now she's all weak and shit, who wouldn't laugh at it? Tho after the little laugh, Chusin shook her head and clapped her hands together. This action would make a slight sound before energy started to cover both of her hands.

"Ha! I already know how this goes, so let's see!"

At that moment, she jumped back and jumped up into the air, before saying the magic words.

"Let my will lead the way, let my hope shine bright, come to me Incrisho!"

Once the oath was said, the energy on her hands covered her whole body and she was suddenly glowing a dark green color. Nothing changed too much, just that she had writing on the top of her hands and under both her eyes.

"This is something isn't it? See I have the memoirs of the old ones and that's really all I needed to use my powers. Tho I did give it a cooler name tho, cause gravity was just too overly used."

She said, her powers were in check and she really felt good and all, but she felt bored.-

*yawn*

"Welp let's see what your power is."
Back to top Go down
Shinzita
Shinzita

PostSubject: Re: Looking For a Good Time...   Looking For a Good Time... EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 6:03 pm

To even see that Chusin had any power that was more readily accessible than her own really struck a nerve, but she knew it wouldn't be like that for long once she figured out how to get a larger dose of her magic out.

"SHUT UP, YOU BRAT!!" she cried out in frustration at the mocking tone of her little sister. At that moment, the magic condensed in her hands would start to fluctuate, losing its shape and form of whatever she was attempting to make it and instantly becoming something distorted and unstable. "I'M JUST A LITTLE RUSTY. Shit..." Truthfully, she forgot that a Mantra would help her channel her magic more fluidly, which was something it seemed like Chusin was well aware of... It'd been so long since Tzita even UTTERED her mantra, since she didn't need it before... Looks like she really was skimping out on the basics. "Dammit... Do I need a new one...?" she muttered to herself, waving her hand around and only scarcely being able to get purple-lined chains to stream from her hand before returning to the formless magic, or dispersing as it disconnected from her magical conduit, "... Ugggh..."

She continued to mess around with it, only able to make what looked like a distortion between chains and skulls, transmogrifying between the two as well as locusts and other shapes and forms that came from her inner energy, almost like mirroring what was inside of her Mind and Soul. These energies were trying to find a way out, but the Restrictions on her kept them in check. She focused hard, getting a little more out, but still not able to create a definite shape or form. Magic was useless if it couldn't be retained... Otherwise, it would just return to nothingness and be a waste of energy. It was created from nothing, so at any time, could it return if the energy wasn't maintained.

"Tch... Don't forget that I have quite the hindrance on me... Unlike you." She rolled her eyes, fiddling with it, "I bet you don't even have any powers yet! Even if I can't get mine out, at LEAST I KNOW about them and HAVE some." She scoffed, clenching her hand and waving the magical essence glowing within around, still trying to get it to get a good flow from out of her body. "Come on, come on... You're coming out..." She might need to think of a new mantra, or see how her old one fared...
Back to top Go down
Chusin
Spirit of the Veritas
Spirit of the Veritas
Chusin

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Looking For a Good Time...   Looking For a Good Time... EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 6:52 pm

"Ahahahahahahaha! Sister dear, where's all that powa? Huh?"

-Chusin laughed and laughed, she just couldn't believe what she was seeing; Zita was having problems with her own magic. While she could use her's freely, this was indeed a good day, but she still felt bored and hot. Since her body didn't cool down, she simply ignored the heat before now.

"Oh man, this is just epic."

Just than, her body reacted in a way she never thought it would. She placed her hand over her mouth and from her mouth came blood, yes, she was throwing up blood. She turned around and puked it up, she wasn't sure why she was throwing up, but all she knew was that it didn't feel good.

"The hell is going on?"

The blood that was on the ground started to bubble and boil, till in burned the ground it was on. Turns out her powers came with a sick side-effect.-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking For a Good Time...   Looking For a Good Time... Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking For a Good Time...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next