The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

God

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tear M. Lacrimoso
Shinigami Tsukuyomi :: Moon's Eye Mirror; Keeper of the Crystal Heart
Tear M. Lacrimoso

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 3041
Job/hobbies : The Teacher

God Empty
PostSubject: God   God EmptyTue Mar 13, 2018 9:20 am

"For My God Note Archive." - Record
Back to top Go down
Tear M. Lacrimoso
Tear M. Lacrimoso

Dog

God Empty
PostSubject: Re: God   God EmptyTue Mar 13, 2018 9:22 am

God: "Canaan -- The Promised Land -- Will Be Your End. But The Beautiful Land -- Eden -- Belongeth To God Lord God." - Lord God
Back to top Go down
Tear M. Lacrimoso
Tear M. Lacrimoso

Dog

God Empty
PostSubject: Re: God   God EmptyTue Mar 13, 2018 9:22 am

Tymon Trini-t Tensei shared Handbook of Progress's post.
Yesterday at 9:01am ·
God: "Honoring The Babylonian Heritage In Myself -- They Are Forever The Gods Of The Dead; That Is The Name Of The Gods Of The Rephaites Forever. This Extends All The Way Back To Cain And The Mother, Lilith, And Therefore Is Sacred As It Is, The Way It Is Written. Honor What Is 'Black' Or 'Dark'. They Are To Be Considered Counterparts To The Gods Of The Levant, And Attached To Them Alongside The Egyptian Gods As Part Of The Actual Pantheon." - Black Friday
Back to top Go down
Tear M. Lacrimoso
Tear M. Lacrimoso

Dog

God Empty
PostSubject: Re: God   God EmptyTue Mar 13, 2018 9:25 am

Handbook of Progress
March 11 at 8:16pm ·
1800 :: 480
God: "The City Of David Has Risen Up From The Hellmouth Completely Refined, All The Way Up To The Baal. The Lucifer Is Complete And Perfect, Even Utilizing The Key Of Solomon For The Key Of David. Mt. Zion Is Established And Prepared For Armageddon -- The Great Feast. The Kingdom Of Hell And The Purgatory System That Sustains And Purges Limbo Down To Sheol Functions Properly In All Of Its Mechanisms, Even Up To The Ruler Of The Waste Management Industry And Sewage Network Underground. Everything Is There And It All Makes Sense As A Shining, Burning Bright Light; The Morning Star That Belonged To Lucifer, Himself. It Is The Light Of The Ancient Of Days; The Lord God, Which Lucifer Sought To Maintain By The Light Of David. It Is So Beautiful, It Is Disgusting, And The Only Thing It Is Good For Is For Cleansing Demons And Washing Their Asses Or Something. What Luck." And right before my birthday.:j - Aseity
Back to top Go down
Tear M. Lacrimoso
Tear M. Lacrimoso

Dog

God Empty
PostSubject: Re: God   God EmptyTue Mar 13, 2018 9:26 am

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Yesterday at 8:43am ·
Ophiuchus: "Now That The City Of David Has Been Established Through Solomon And The Demon System, The First Thing To Do After Rising To The Top Is To Begin To Issue Out The Orders For The System As The Baal/Bael Of It, From The Top Down. Remember That Jesus Is The Morning Star And The Key Of David, Which Means He Is Both Lucifer And Also Helel, King Of Babylon And The City Of David. This Was All Done So That Others Would Attempt To Copy The System In Its Defective State, As Well As Build Up Nations And Cities Based On It Whilst It Was Still Incomplete. This Makes Them All More Susceptible And Vulnerable To The Economic Collapse That Comes From Any Type Of Faulty, Flawed Or Glitched System; Of Which Are The Devil. The Greatest Importance Was To Get To The Top To Learn How It All Functioned, As Well As To Bridge A Gap Between The Poor And The Rich, In Order To See How They Are Honored And Rewarded In A Demonic Society And System. To Complete And Note The System Means Understanding What Has Caused Society To Become What It Is, Why It Takes On The Form It Does, And Why It Operates In The Fashion That It Does Based On The Design From Over 2,000 Years Ago That Promotes Lawless And Cutthroat Behavior Within Positions Of Power, Honor Or Glory -- Even In The Clergy."
Back to top Go down
Tear M. Lacrimoso
Tear M. Lacrimoso

Dog

God Empty
PostSubject: Re: God   God EmptyTue Mar 13, 2018 9:26 am

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Yesterday at 8:45am ·
Ophiuchus: "It Also Just So Happen To Be My Birthday Today, And The First Thing I Want To Really Say Before I Continue Is 'Thank You For Having Me As Your God. Thank You For Honoring The Lord -- Lord Jesus -- And For Honoring My Works In The Name Of Jesus. I Am Most Blessed And I Hope That In The Future, You All May Be Blessed With The Name Lord Jesus, As Well, That You May Get Back To God. God Bless You, With The 'Greatest God Blessing'. With Love. Amen And Amen." - Tymon
Back to top Go down
Tear M. Lacrimoso
Tear M. Lacrimoso

Dog

God Empty
PostSubject: Re: God   God EmptyTue Mar 13, 2018 9:48 am

"No One From This Evil Generation Shall See The Good Land I Swore To Give Your Ancestors."

This Means, "You Are Not Mentally Capable Of Even Being -ABLE- To -COMPREHEND- The Land That Is Meant To Be Made Of This Earth Using -WHATEVER- God Has -INTENDED- To Make IT So. Your Mental Capacity And Afflictions Hinder You To The Point Of Not Only Not Being Able To Understand, But Also Not Being Able To See It In Your Own Minds. Especially If You Turn Against The One Who Can And Was Sent To Make IT."

Back to top Go down
Tear M. Lacrimoso
Tear M. Lacrimoso

Dog

God Empty
PostSubject: Re: God   God EmptyTue Mar 13, 2018 9:48 am

"This Is The Curse That Is Going Out Over The Whole Land; For According To What It Says On One Side, Every Thief Will Be Banished, And According To What IT Says On The Other, Everyone Who Swears Falsely Will Be Banished."

That Means, "Because You Do Not Have All Of The Necessary Information To Make An Accurate Judgment, You Will Fill In The Gaps With Stolen Information Or With Falsely Created Information To Make Up For What You Lack, And You Will Be Exposed By It -- Especially When Compared To The -Actual- Product."
Back to top Go down
Tear M. Lacrimoso
Tear M. Lacrimoso

Dog

God Empty
PostSubject: Re: God   God EmptyTue Mar 13, 2018 9:49 am

"I Will Harden The Hearts Of The Egyptians So That They Will Go After Them. And I Will Gain Glory Through Pharaoh And All His Army, Through His Chariots And His Horsemen."

That Means, "It Is Because You Approach Me At All With Intent To Harm, Threaten Or War With Me That I Already Have You As A Possession And Are Ready To Throw You Down And Overtake You By Your Pursuit At All -- Even Just As A Thought Or Feeling To Attempt To Defeat Me."
Back to top Go down
Tear M. Lacrimoso
Tear M. Lacrimoso

Dog

God Empty
PostSubject: Re: God   God EmptyTue Mar 13, 2018 9:50 am

"Who Gave Human Beings Their Mouths? Who Makes Them Deaf Or Mute? Who Gives Them Sight Or Makes Them Blind? Is It Not I, The Lord?"

This Means; "Because Of Whatever Sort Of Mental Defect (Damnation) That You May Have, You Are Already Limited To A Certain Level Of Understanding, You Will Create Your Own Path Using That Limited Understanding Believing It Is The Best, And You Also Will Not Be Able To See Nor Understand A Path That Is Too Far Greater Than Your Own Level Of Mental Cognition -- Even If It Means The Path Forged Is An Extension Of What You Are -ONLY- Capable Of Doing Before You Can Go No Further Before God Takes Over."

"You Do Have A Purpose, And Sometimes, Your Purpose Is Literally Only To Be A Defect, Suffer Afflictions And Be An Example For Another Person."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

God Empty
PostSubject: Re: God   God Empty

Back to top Go down

God
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension :: Pumpkin Patch :: Sacred Isle :: Sacred Temple; Shrine of the PumpKing :: Shin Shinseitsukiyomi; the True Moon-
Jump to: