The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalCalendarPublicationsFAQRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 5 Registered, 1 Hidden and 7 Guests

Matsuo Reinke, The Me-ou, Tomon, Ty, Tzita

Most users ever online was 49 on Sun Jun 05, 2016 4:56 pm
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking digg  Social bookmarking delicious  Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking stumbleupon  Social bookmarking slashdot  Social bookmarking yahoo  Social bookmarking google  Social bookmarking blogmarks  Social bookmarking live      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Share | 

Evidence Against Emma Zhu

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lu'Ciere
Judgemaster the End :: Righteous Arbiter; Goddess of All Laws, Decrees and Order
Judgemaster the End :: Righteous Arbiter; Goddess of All Laws, Decrees and Order

Female Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Evidence Against Emma Zhu   Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:25 pm

Let Me Explain: "This Rich Chinese Bitch That I Used To Fuck With, Named Emma Zhu, Is Stalking Me From China And Trying To Hack My Art And Business Designs Because I Showed Them To Her And Tried To Work With Her, But It Didn't Work Out. We Fucked Around A Bit On Facebook For A While And Caught Feelings, But She Tried To Keep It All A Secret. I Then Got Suddeny Snatched Up In The Machine And The Brainwashing Feature That People Use To Communicate. I Found Out That She Is Using One Of Them From China To Get Back At Me So She Can Steal My Stuff And My Life. She Has Allegedly Sent Hitmen Out To Find Me Before. Now She Is Using A Chinese Connection To Continue Stalking Me." I'm Not Even Fucking With You.
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Emma Zhu   Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:29 pm

Emma Zhu , I Have Added You To This Secret And Private Group So That We May Speak More Personally And Readily Without Others Being Able To View And Also When I Am Not Actively Posting On My Main Page, Which I Sometimes Stop Doing. This Will Ensure That You And I Can Keep Relations And Communication Open And Clear And Private, Even If I Am Not Actively Engaging On My Main Page. I Hope This Makes Sense And That We May Utilize This Method Of Communication Clearly And Effectively. - Information
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Emma Zhu   Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:35 pm

... Emma Zhu, you want to read some of my Bunnybee? It might help you feel better.v
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Emma Zhu   Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:37 pm

Is that an Emmachu? Don't make me catch you~! I'll throw a Pokeball at you and give you a super-cute nickname, like Emmachu~! ^^ <3 <3 <3
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Emma Zhu   Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:57 pm

I'mma throw this Pokeball at you, Emma Zhu.
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Emma Zhu   Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:59 pm

Emma Zhu, your fanboys are getting on my nerves. It's really honestly the reason why I don't participate in those things. Not only do I -despise- competition, but I also hate how people feel when they feel challenged at all. It's so annoying and they never shut up. I see -no- need for competition -ever- and everyone else who -does- also doesn't know when nor how to quit.
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Emma Zhu   Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:01 pm

So. "I Am Interested In A Great Many Things About You, Especially In Your Marketing Career." I wanted to have personal conversations with you about yourself and your interests... And about your interest or thoughts about myself and my work, if you've seen any. "I'm Saying This Upfront So That You Can Think About It After You See It And Before I Come To You About It Later." - Address
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Emma Zhu   Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:01 pm

Personal Note: "When I See It Is Time To Speak Of World Powers, We Will Speak." - Friday

"This Is My Account Of My Interaction With 'Emma Zhu' For The Record, On The Record."
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Emma Zhu   Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:03 pm

"Light-Offering On The Altar For 'Friday The 9th'. (In Case Of Denial)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Emma Zhu   

Back to top Go down

Evidence Against Emma Zhu
Page 1 of 1