The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalCalendarPublicationsFAQRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 1 Registered, 2 Hidden and 1 Guest

Ty

Most users ever online was 49 on Sun Jun 05, 2016 4:56 pm
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking digg  Social bookmarking delicious  Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking stumbleupon  Social bookmarking slashdot  Social bookmarking yahoo  Social bookmarking google  Social bookmarking blogmarks  Social bookmarking live      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Share | 

Evidence Against Tatiauna P. Williamson - Amaya Muzan Tensei

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lu'Ciere
Judgemaster the End :: Righteous Arbiter; Goddess of All Laws, Decrees and Order
Judgemaster the End :: Righteous Arbiter; Goddess of All Laws, Decrees and Order

Female Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Evidence Against Tatiauna P. Williamson - Amaya Muzan Tensei   Thu May 10, 2018 2:38 pm

Disclaimer: "This Is The Record Of The Facebook Account Of 'Amaya Muzan Tensei' -- Who Is 'Tatiauna Phenique Williamson', The Mother Of My Daughter, 'Trinity Annabelle Bolton' -- And The Evidence Of The Reasoning For The Case."

Tymon's Facebook Accounts: 'Tymon Trini-T Tensei' & 'Kairo Kaizoku Tymon'

Tatiauna's Facebook Accounts: 'Tatiauna IgnoreTheSilence Rose' & 'Amaya Muzan Tensei'

Note: "We Never Shared Facebook Accounts, However We Shared Passwords At A Time And After We Broke Up And I Stopped Seeing My Child During 2013-2014, There Was No Exchange Nor Communication At All Of Facebook Account Information As It Was When We Were Together And Dating Still. All Such Relativity Had Been Either Minimized Or Cut Out Altogether." - Recollection

Important: "Tatiauna Made The 'Amaya Muzan Tensei' Facebook Account In 2013 In Order To Go With My Already Made 'Khrona Tensei' Facebook Account (Now 'Kairo Kaizoku Tymon') Which Is For My 'Tensei Roleplay' Group (That I Added Her In) And Also For My Story And Artwork (The Veritas & The Tensei). Nothing Involving The Tensei, The Veritas, Khrona Tensei Nor Any Of My Works Of Art In Any Way, Shape Or Form Are Related To Her Nor Did She Ever Work On; She Has No Association, Affiliation Nor Assistance In Any Of The Matters And I Never Worked With Her On The Veritas, Khrona Tensei Nor The Tensei -- In Case She Attempts To Claim That This Is So."

Chronology: "I Made Khrona Tensei In 2007, And I Met Tatiauna In 2010. I Made The Veritas And The Tensei In 2012, Tatiauna Made The 'Amaya Muzan Tensei' Account In 2013 Upon My Request."
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere

Female Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Tatiauna P. Williamson - Amaya Muzan Tensei   Sat May 12, 2018 3:42 pm

-Amaya Muzan TenseiFriday, March 8, 2013 at 8:33pm CST

tymon this is Tatiauna

-Tymon Trini-t TenseiFriday, March 8, 2013 at 8:40pm CST

I figured. I love you so much.

-Amaya Muzan TenseiFriday, March 8, 2013 at 8:44pm CST

I love you,too. What made you say that?

-Tymon Trini-t TenseiFriday, March 8, 2013 at 8:55pm CST

You did this for me and, well. I can just tell you love me.

-Tymon Trini-t TenseiFriday, March 8, 2013 at 8:55pm CST

And it makes me happy. Keeps me at peace.

-Tymon Trini-t TenseiFriday, March 8, 2013 at 8:56pm CST

Makes me feel like I can love you.
Back to top Go down

Evidence Against Tatiauna P. Williamson - Amaya Muzan Tensei
Page 1 of 1