The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension (Tymon Nikia Bolton II's Website)

The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension (Tymon Nikia Bolton II's Website)

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalCalendarPublicationsFAQRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

Chomao, Overlord Tensei, Tabrynth, Valparaiso Denizens

Most users ever online was 49 on Sun Jun 05, 2016 4:56 pm
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking digg  Social bookmarking delicious  Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking stumbleupon  Social bookmarking slashdot  Social bookmarking yahoo  Social bookmarking google  Social bookmarking blogmarks  Social bookmarking live      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension (Tymon Nikia Bolton II's Website) on your social bookmarking website

Share | 

Evidence Against Aquila Bey - EXT.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lu'Ciere
Judgemaster the End :: Righteous Arbiter; Goddess of All Laws, Decrees and Order
Judgemaster the End :: Righteous Arbiter; Goddess of All Laws, Decrees and Order

Female Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Evidence Against Aquila Bey - EXT.   Sat May 26, 2018 5:46 pm

"Evidence Supporting My Case Against Aquila Bey From First Contacted Email: aquila.bey.phd@gmail.com " - 10/9/15
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Aquila Bey - EXT.   Sat May 26, 2018 6:00 pm

Email: I have received your email, keep in touch via all social media listed below Re: Tymon.

10/9/15

DR. AQUILA BEY PhD
10/9/15
to me
*Aquila Bey PhD*

- *www.linkedin.com/in/flag1999/ *

Chairmen, President, CEO
Direct:1-312-344-3642
Federation for Law And Government{F.L.A.G.}
www.facebook.com/FLAG1999
D. M. H. Legal Aide Services{D.M.H.L.A.S.}
www.facebook.com/DMHLAS
Office: 1-312-488-3690
Fax: 1-312-488-4123
D. M. H. Public Transportation Watch{D.M.H.P.T.W.}
www.facebook.com/ DMHPTW
@FLAG1999
@DMHLAS
@DMHPTW
Personal Facebook Pages are for connections:
www.facebook.com/FLAG25AUG99
Aquila Doogie Bey-PhD
www.facebook.com/aquila.phd
dmhptw
www.facebook.com/beyphd
dmhlas
www.facebook.com/aquila.bey.phd
flag
www.facebook.com/quila.beyphd
Quila Bey PhD

--
*Aquila Bey PhD*

Chairmen, President, CEO
www.facebook.com/DMHLAS
www.facebook.com/ DMHPTW
@FLAG1999
@DMHLAS
@DMHPTW
Aquila Doogie Bey-PhD
dmhptw
www.facebook.com/beyphd
dmhlas
flag
Quila Bey PhD
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Aquila Bey - EXT.   Sat May 26, 2018 6:14 pm

Email: Tymon

Tymon Bolton <13tbolton@gmail.com>
10/9/15
to aquila.bey.phd
Hey Aquila. This is Tymon, the person you met yesterday. I have something I want to ask you.

My Baby Momma (as ashamed of that as I am) is withholding my child from me again. She is refusing to communicate with me, which is stressful on my life. She is slowly attempting to cut off contact with me out of spite and hiding behind others (as usual) without confronting me. I wonder what I should do? I can't be a good father with a spiteful and manipulative mother.

DR. AQUILA BEY PhD
10/11/15
to me
Here is all of my information. Could you send me your social media info or a picture? Give me contact information and best time to call you.

Aquila Bey PhD
www.linkedin.com/in/flag1999/
Chairmen, President, CEO
www.facebook.com/DMHLAS
www.facebook.com/DMHPTW
@FLAG1999
@DMHLAS
@DMHPTW
Aquila Doogie Bey-PhD
dmhptw
www.facebook.com/beyphd
dmhlas
flag
Quila Bey PhD

10/11/15
to AQUILA
My social media name is Tymon Trini-T Tensei on Facebook.

DR. AQUILA BEY PhD
10/12/15
to dmhlas.chrmn.p., me
I sent you a Facebook message so we can be friends. I left the following message: Great to meet you. I can meet you at a library on the north side or at Harold Washington Library. To help assist in your issues
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Aquila Bey - EXT.   Sat May 26, 2018 6:16 pm

Email: Response

5/23/16
to AQUILA
Hi there Aquila!

This is Tymon Bolton II responding to your inquiries and confirming our scheduled plans. This week, I should be available on the 25th, 26th and 27th, first and foremost.

Secondly, I spoke to my ex about the meeting and she declined, as I figured that she would, like I said due to her nature about being questioned. She must not feel comfortable, and I suppose it's fine as long as there is nothing going on. However I still would like to discuss these matters and formulate something on my own, as a safety precaution.

Finally, the answers to your questions; What she did wrong first was lie to me and establish a relationship based off of lies, and continue to lie about important things all throughout. She also did not accept truths or want to hear anything that wasn't what she wanted to do, being both selfish and entitled. Now, what I did wrong was being promiscuous and not having any self control, including in my anger. My issues were more or less about control and self-control where hers were more about manipulation and miscommunication.

I hope that covers everything that you need to know, and I will be awaiting a response about these matters.

Take Care,
Tymon
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Aquila Bey - EXT.   Sat May 26, 2018 6:16 pm

Email: I have received your email, keep in touch via all social media listed below Re: Response
Inbox
x

AQUILA BEY PhD
5/23/16
to me
*Aquila Bey PhD*

Chairmen, President, CEO
www.facebook.com/DMHLAS
www.facebook.com/ DMHPTW
@FLAG1999
@DMHLAS
@DMHPTW
Aquila Doogie Bey-PhD
dmhptw
www.facebook.com/beyphd
dmhlas
flag
Quila Bey PhD

--
*Aquila Bey PhD*

Chairmen, President, CEO
www.facebook.com/DMHLAS
www.facebook.com/ DMHPTW
@FLAG1999
@DMHLAS
@DMHPTW
Aquila Doogie Bey-PhD
dmhptw
www.facebook.com/beyphd
dmhlas
flag
Quila Bey PhD
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Aquila Bey - EXT.   Sat May 26, 2018 6:17 pm

Email: Your Email was Received Re: Composition
Inbox
x

FLAG-CHRMN PRES-CEO
6/13/16
to me
Aquila Bey PhD
Chairmen, President, CEO
F.L.A.G.
Federation4Law And Government
Direct: 1-312-344-3642
Office:
Fax: 1-773-527-7899
P.O. Box 4908
Chicago, IL. 60680
WWW.Facebook.com/FLAG1999
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Aquila Bey - EXT.   Sat May 26, 2018 6:19 pm

Email: Tymon, please add me to your LinkedIn network
Inbox
x

Aquila Bey PhD Unsubscribe
10/14/16
to me
LinkedIn Tymon Bolton
Hi Tymon, I'd like to join your LinkedIn network.

Aquila Bey PhD
Chairman, President, and CEO of Federation4Law And Government and it's Subsidies.

Greater Chicago Area

Accept

View profile
Why connect to Aquila?

Adding connections like Aquila can help you stay up-to-date on opportunities at their companies.
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Aquila Bey - EXT.   Sat May 26, 2018 6:20 pm

Email: Tymon, please add me to your LinkedIn network
Inbox
x

Aquila Bey PhD Unsubscribe
12/12/16
to me
LinkedIn Tymon Bolton
Hi Tymon, I'd like to join your LinkedIn network.

Aquila Bey PhD
Chairman, President, and CEO of Federation4Law And Government and it's Subsidies.

Greater Chicago Area

Accept

View profile
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Aquila Bey - EXT.   Sat May 26, 2018 6:20 pm

Email: Aquila Bey PhD's invitation is waiting for your response
Inbox
x

Aquila Bey PhD (via LinkedIn) Unsubscribe
12/19/16
to me
LinkedIn Tymon Bolton
Aquila Bey PhD invited you to connect 7 days ago.

Accept

View Invitation

Aquila Bey PhD
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Aquila Bey - EXT.   Sat May 26, 2018 6:22 pm

Email: Event Reminder: Happy Hour Couch 4 Friends, Family & Professionals
Inbox
x

Aquila Bey-PhD{www.flag1999.org}Metropolitan Club
11/7/17
to me
Evite
Reminder! Upcoming Event
Happy Hour Couch 4 Friends, Family & Professionals is on Thursday, November 09, 2017 from 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM

Your RSVP is Maybe

View invitation
Send a gift instantlySend a gift instantly

ADVERTISEMENT

Don't want to receive any Evite emails from this person? Block this host.

NOW INVITE GUESTS BY TEXT MESSAGE ???? ❤️ ????

Privacy policy | Support page

Add evite@mailva.evite.com to your address book to ensure that you receive Evite emails in your inbox.

This email was sent to 13tbolton@gmail.com

Evite®️ and Life's Better Together®️ are registered trademarks of Evite, Inc. in the United States and other countries. The Evite logo and all other Evite-related trademarks are trademarks of Evite, Inc.

Please use this mark only to refer to our services. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.

Evite
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Aquila Bey - EXT.   Sat May 26, 2018 6:22 pm

Email: Aquila Bey-PhD posted a comment
Inbox
x

Evite
11/9/17
to me
Evite
Posted comment
Aquila Bey-PhD posted a comment to the event,
Happy Hour Couch 4 Friends, Family & Professionals

View Invitation
ADVERTISEMENT

Change your notification preferences.

Add evite@mailva.evite.com to your address book to ensure that you receive Evite emails in your inbox.

Evite®️ and Life's Better Together®️ are registered trademarks of Evite, Inc. in the United States and other countries. The Evite logo and all other Evite-related trademarks are trademarks of Evite, Inc.

Please use this mark only to refer to our services. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.

Evite

Evite
11/9/17
to me

Evite
Posted comment
Aquila Bey-PhD posted a comment to the event,
Happy Hour Couch 4 Friends, Family & Professionals

View Invitation
ADVERTISEMENT

Change your notification preferences.

Evite
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Aquila Bey - EXT.   Sat May 26, 2018 6:23 pm

Email:
51 of 290

Aquila Bey-PhD{www.flag1999.org}Metropolitan Club has sent you a Thank You Note
Inbox
x

Aquila Bey-PhD{www.flag1999.org}Metropolitan Club
11/12/17
to me
Evite
Thank You!
Thank You Card
You have received a thank you note from Aquila Bey-PhD{www.flag1999.org}Metropolitan Club.

View Thank You Note
ADVERTISEMENT

Don't want to receive any Evite emails from this person? Block this host.

Evite
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Aquila Bey - EXT.   Sat May 26, 2018 6:28 pm

Email: Tymon's Case

Jan 20
to amb.phd
Good Morning, Aquila!

It is Tymon here and I am ready to send you the evidence about the claim that my ex girlfriend and mother of my child is falsely accusing me of, which I am furthering by charging against her the fact that the claim is both false and slanderous and meant to cause a rift between myself and my child as well as make it seem like I have done something that is criminal when I have truly not done so. Based on libel defamation and prolonged insistence even when I have given previous warning to stop speaking falsely of me and claiming something that is both false and severe such as the false rape claim, I am pursuing legal action against Tatiauna P. Williamson and providing evidence to you about how she has falsely accused me of rape, how she is trying to use it against me based off of a grudge, threatening me with it as well as using it as abuse and also trying to keep me away from my daughter by saying it is true when in fact it is not. I will provide to you the evidence that I have so far based on our conversations as well as our history and also what should come up in the future. I am currently organizing everything for the most legible means of dealing with it in an orderly fashion and covering every base that comes up so that there is nothing out of place nor anything I am leaving out in order to completely prove my innocence and simultaneously expose the guilty party of her false claim and repetitive abusive lying against me.

Thank you, in advance, for hearing me out. I really appreciate it.

Jan 20
to amb.phd
This is the conversation from May 10th, 2017, which is literally the first time I have ever even heard her say that I rape her or that the notion ever came up. It never happened in the past, nothing like this was ever referenced, alluded to, spoken of or even existed at all until on the day of May 10th 2017. I have listed the entire conversation from the entire day and will give you more information based on the conversations afterward, all of which I have record of, and if you need information about events of the past that led to this or that reference what I am talking about, I can bring up the history from 2011 to 2014 as well as the events of 2015 and 2016. Just let me know what you need and I will get it to you.

--------------------------------------------------------
Phone Text

Wednesday, May 10th, 2017
12:51 AM

Tymon: Why do you want me out of her life so badly? Is that what she wants, Or Is That what you want to make her feel because you feel that way?

1:54 AM

Tymon: The fact that you keep repeating yourself so often means you are trying to convince yourself and others of changes that aren't real. Delusions. You are essentially returning to who you were and making yourself and others think you aren't.

9:01 AM

Tatiauna: You have anger issues you have bad anger issues. You don't really fix. You just come up with reasons to excuse your behavior. When there's no exscuse. I'm not about to argue with you. And I'm not going to allow myself to let your ignorant words bother me. I know what's relevant to me and what's not. An outsider isn't going to tell me otherwise.  You're an abuser. Whenever  you get mad you try any way possible to tear people down. That's not going to work on me because I know who I am. I know all my faults and my favors. However, Trinity is a child.  For you to keep speakingabout her in that way is discusting. The voicemail, texts, and She told me you said mean things to her. There's no excuse. You called her evil, you called her ugly, and you said you "don't want it". Acting like that, you need to leave her alone. You've said things like this on multiple occasions.

Tymon:  That is because of you, Not her. Why do you always conveniently remove yourself from this? You always antagonize me.

Tymon: You think it is a game and always have because you have something wicked against me. You teach my child to do evil in the eyes of God And expect me to like it.

Tymon: You Have Been trying to remove me from her life and make me look bad on purpose. You do what is blatantly evil and pretend that others do it to you.

Tymon: All You ever wanted was to destroy our relationship because of YOUR feelings about me, And You never separated that from my relationship with her.

Tymon: All You ever wanted was to destroy our relationship because of YOUR feelings about me, And You never separated that from my relationship with her.

Tymon: You Thought of only your own feelings and used her as the reason why. That is abuse before anything, because you use the child and turn family against others.

Tymon: It is shameful for family to be against each other and worse for one to instigate it. That is the lowest of curses in the Bible; the curse of being a slave and homewrecking. It began when Ham tried to shame his father to his brothers, And he shamed himself for trying to divide his own family.

Tymon: You Have Done nothing but seek division for your own sake. You are the one with emotions for me you cannot handle. You desperately want me to stop caring about my child so you can not have feelings secretly, Which is disgusting most of all because it is secret and you hide it shamefully.

Tymon: You think the work you have done with Trinity is good in the eyes of God when all you have done is turn her into the things God hates, slowly but surely. You defy God And promote your own agenda using his name in vain, when it is really only for yourself that you do anything.

Tymon: You claim to have changed, But that is only a surface appearance you tell yourself so that you can justify yourself by human standards, But never do I see you doing anything godly by God's standards. Even your wisdom and judgment are poor and simple, fixated on worthless human things.

Tymon: You expect me to love what is wicked because the wickedness is in someone I love and you expect me to like the same evil that is in you that made you unattractive in every way to me.

Tatiauna: No one has feeling for you.  That's your problem. You don't know how to be accountable. You're delusional thinking I'm trying to spite over petty emotion

Tatiauna: s I don't even have. You're just making excuses for your actions and project your feeling on to other people.I wasn't even bothering you, and you came ou

Tatiauna: t of nowhere sending me voicemails and messages insulting her. I feel sorry for you.

Tymon: You deal with ugly and vain people who have a habit of doing evil before the eyes of the Lord simply for your own benefit; you run quickly in every direction and to everyone except the father, but believe that God Would approve of it.

Tymon: ... You are repeating yourself and not actually saying anything with any substance. You are trying to convince yourself of somethinh.

Tymon: Tatiauna, I do not have any feelings toward you and haven't desired any, Including anger. You Cannot deal with me without feeling the NEED to anger me, Which Is Spite.

Tymon: You Have Been Holding On For A Very Long Time. I Always Hated Your Hands And The Work Of It; Manipulative And Vain -- Subpar And One-Sided.

Tymon: You find every reason to run and leave instead of stay, As it was when you were a child, Showing you haven't grown. You Still run at the first chance.

Tymon: I become too difficult and you run to what is easy and convenient out of pure vanity. Not once do you try to go out of your way. You do not even correct the damages you do.

Tymon: You Refuse To ACKNOWLEDGE that emotional disputes are a great part of this because you know you have been instigating secretly for a long time, But now things are getting hectic because your own desires are falling apart because I won't do what you want because I know it is ungodly and have better judgment than that.

Tymon: You purposefully do damage to relationships and harm them for your own sake, Which Is a sign that you are an abusive person. You Have Been this way since before I ever got angry at you, because you always did those abusive things on purpose because you never had a grip on your emotions.

Tymon: I never knew what you had against me ever. Never did I understand, But I was patient with you out of love. Your abusive behavior never got better, And My attempt to stay and be there for you only made me abusive like you.

Tymon: ... I see all my wrath for you is only your own. It was all an attachment from the beginning. I am not that person, I became that person because I dealt with you. You were the hazardous influence, And You took for granted the fact that I sat and cared about you long enough to keep giving the relationship a chance.

Tymon: You never cared about the upkeep of the relationship, but only that you got your way out of it. You paid the most minimal amount of attention to me and the things I cared about and took advantage of my patience and genuine care for you and what you cared for.

Tymon: You always only saw your own dissatisfaction and never could see beyond it. I Remained patient even when you did nothing that made sense.

Tymon: I Give You a child out of love, believing I could trust you and that the love was real, only for you to be exactly who you are and turn against me for selfish reasons and use a child we were supposed to have made out of love for your own manipulation against me, And over her head, Which Is far worse.

Tymon: You Do Not ever recount the times I stayed and dealt with you as the most undesirable person nor acknowledge your growing lack of being desirable to me over the years, Which Showed Up in a lot of ways during the decline.

Tymon: I still never ran away from you; one thing different between us is that I never run from you. You always run from me and to another person. You Have Done this since your youth, And still treat me in this way because you lack the strength to face me upfront without antagonism.

Tymon: You could not handle being a trustworthy and loving person on your own. You could not be trusted to make wise and logical decisions. Never did you ever exclude your own emotions from what was between you and I and the child.

Tymon: You Have Something against me that you are denying and you think I'm playing with you and fighting with you for superiority, Which Is a sign of a personal insecurity you have had since we have been together.

Tymon: You always competed with me for things I did not care about nor desire to pay attention to; you had secret feelings of inferiority brought on by yourself, so you put yourself against me in your mind and heart trying to prove something for yourself.

Tymon: You always competed with me for things I did not care about nor desire to pay attention to; you had secret feelings of inferiority brought on by yourself, so you put yourself against me in your mind and heart trying to prove something for yourself.

Tymon: You never take notice of how you play a large part of every mishap we have ever had and feign innocence before the eyes of others to gain unjust favor for your own need to have the support of someone else because you have little strength by yourself.

Tymon: You Have the issue being around me. You avoid me because of it, And You Use my anger, The Baby and anything else to cover that one thing that never, ever changes.

Tymon: Because it never changes, it becomes clear that you are hiding and covering that part of you because it is shameful. You run from your own feelings and seek lots of comfort to cushion and distract yourself.

Tymon: If you really felt so devastated, You Would not have acted out in sin. You felt for only yourself and your own insecurities, And not wanting to feel inferior, You put problems on me just so you would not be alone in your personal suffering.

Tymon: You always had an issue with me and doing things to harm relationships, Which Is a sign that you did not have real love; you cared only for yourself. Doing damage to a relationship means you do not love the person you are with.

Tymon: You should not have asked me for a child. You did not actually love me, Which was the only real reason I gave you a child -- out of love. You know I gave you a child in love, And now because you destroyed everything, You Cannot Even bear to look at me nor me and my child together.

Tymon: You Have issues with our past you are running from. If I am not running from them and am only seeking to resolve them, then the one who withholds it is the one with the emotional damage

Tymon: You are looking for something from me, Which Is another vanity. You want me to do something for you that fits an image in your own head, And You ignore the wisdom of God that seeking something for your own sake selfishly is both a sin and who you were as a person and a child.

Tymon: You Have Not changed as much as you think or would have liked; much of that is you boosting yourself up to the point of big-headed delusion, As You often did in the past and never listened to me when I spoke to you about it.

Tymon: You make yourself think something is true, go surround yourself in people that will tell It to you and ignore the ones who say otherwise, Even If it is true.

Tymon: You have always had an issue with criticism because of YOUR own insecurities, And You take it out on others because of YOUR feelings of personal insecurity.

Tymon: You Surround Yourself In people to keep yourself afloat and distract yourself from problems, Like You did as a child. You Have Not changed.

Tymon: All You do, Even when you convince yourself it is for another, is only for yourself and your own gain. You Only do for others to benefit yourself or when it looks good to others.

Tymon: Your whole life for the past several years was made with spite toward me, Down To Even your new relationship, But You were allowed to do so much, You did not see how often you did things in spite, Which accumulated and attached to each other. I have seen your life choices, And they are ugly; a reflection of yourself and your mind.

Tymon: ... The fact that you spent so much time trying to get away and cover yourself with other people so swiftly is a sign of your pain. But your feelings for me were still selfish.

Tymon: You Thought I would be like someone basic and common and run to you when you started running, But that was still only a thought of vanity -- the thought I even would want to chase at all. It must have hurt to find out I not only didn't, But actually didn't want to.

Tymon: So you did worse, trying to make me care like you cared. You Wanted that only for yourself. You Wanted to have my emotions and expected me to come to you like the people on television just because you had something I wanted that was not you.

Tymon: You were ugly before we broke up and only grew more ugly as Years went on. You Have Been unattractive in nearly every way for a very long time. All Your ways and thoughts and methods are ugly; you have an ugly mind and it shows up in all you feel and do. I tried to love it for your sake, Not mine.

Tymon: Still, You took my attempt to do for you for granted. You want me to feel anger so I Will Know your pain. You want me to be as hurt as you were. That is evil in the eyes of God. You Will Not Escape Him.

Tymon: You Still target relationships, Which Is a sign that you have a fixation and obsession about it. You are trying to get back at me for a relationship you destroyed.

Tymon: You Do Not Even Realize that your own motives show up so very clearly no matter how much you tried to hide it or tell yourself that isn't the case. You Have a secret obsession and it is just as ugly as everything else.

Tymon: Everything that you attempt that other women attempted is ineffective to me because all of that is based on being attracted to and actually desiring the other person.

Tymon: You Have Been so vain, You Cannot Even See when another is actually just disgusted with you. Only disgust.

Tymon: I look down on all those ways, Down To the very desire to even UTILIZE the methods at all. That is why I Don't do it; I look down on that behavior. My wrath has been because you are a very ugly person, Not because of any feelings I Have or did have. Literally nothing.

Tymon: I have no desire to be attached to you in any way. I feel more strongly about being away from you than you do of me. I really hate you as a person and you are very ugly. There is nothing more and nothing less to it than that. I need that to be clear to you.

Tymon: I think you need to wonder where I get the strength to both talk to and seek out someone I only hate and see as completely ugly and whom I look on with regret for my own ignorance.

Tymon: I also think you really need to understand why I keep staying and why you keep running. It needs to be clear why I am still here and you have no strength to even approach.

Tymon: Your cowardice is as ugly as your vanity. I could only have feelings of love for you in ignorance, Which I did in ignorance. Nothing has changed for you and you still cling to detestable practices before God Because Of Your deplorable lifestyle and culture.

Tymon: You Have an unholy attachment to me. My relationship with my child does not include you or ugly wenches. I do not need to be so weak as to even need to be  attached through the child.

- Rape Claim - *Evidence (Lie Detector) [Alibi]

Tatiauna: If you don't have anger then why do express in anger? Why talk about  her in that way. Why talk to her in a negative way. Why randomly started showing hostility without first trying to communicate. I dont gain anything but a headache from causing problem. The only reason my words doesn't sound like anything is because you don't want to hear anything about what you did.and what you continue to do. All you do is blame me for your problems. I don't speak bad about you. I didn't keep her from you. When I left I said we can be courgial and you can still be in her life. You started acting crazy. You put yourself out there trying to make me look bad and lie about me. Inspite of everything  I forgive you and tried to be courgial. You made my life hell you gave me anxiety. You forced me to have sex with you by threaten to rape Sofia and if I didn't. And cheated on me and got mad at me for every success I had  you refused to watch Trinity when I needed breaks got mad when you had her. and when I left and you no longer had control of me you try to make my life worse. I tried to move forward. But you didn't want to. You put everything on social media and to make me look bad and make you look good. You lied about me. You did those things And then got mad when people saw trough you. That was you. I never purposely spited you. I never try to cause problems. You caused me way more problems  and you don't take responsibility for anything.  You always try to find fault with me and don't look at yourself. Until yiu look at yourself and truly get control of your anger I don't have anything to say to you. I'm of tired the back and forth.

Tymon: You know I will go on my way and no longer think of or consider you when I can regularly see my child. You want to have some sort of impact on me like I had on you. Your Goal for years was to make me feel like you felt.

Tymon: ... Ew, is THAT what you have been thinking this ENTIRE time? Ew, That's repulsive. What have you convinced yourself of?

Tymon: I show anger naturally like anyone when antagonized.

Tymon: Sophia has nothing to do with this and I never threatened to rape you nor her. Where did you even get that? You Are making things up to make me look bad, probably for someone else.

Tymon: I never even slept with Sophia. We slept in the same bed numerous times and NEVER had sex. I thought she was ugly and disgusting, Like you, so I never touched her.

Tymon: I remember COMPARING the two of you, But that was only in your similar flaws and degenerate unattractiveness.

Tymon: You seem to make up falsehood and have many misunderstandings that you haven't ever sought me out to resolve. Literally everything you said is backwash of what you normally repeat and you added some falsehood in there just to make it look worse.

Tatiauna: You did do that. Right before I had school. You were made. I had to meet you in Stefano's building.

(She made this up and insinuated a different time because this was the day I told her I was staying with Sophia, so this is a rape threat based on false pretenses due to anger and spite for my being with someone else, which is why she brought up the other person -- trying to let me know where the malice and pain behind the fabricated story lies.)

Tymon: ... You Don't have anything else, do you? Just the same as you were.

Tymon: ... Tatiauna. I only told you I was living with Sophie.

Tymon: You Must have feelings about that. I never had sex with her, Even long after that.

Tatiauna: No I don't know if you were living there but you did tell me that. You said you would rape her if I didn't have sex with you and I met you at Stefano's b

Tatiauna: uilding.

(Made up in order to anger me and distract from the actual conversation whilst expressing hatred. Never actually happened nor did such an exchange ever occur. We were on the bus when I told her that I was living with Sophia.) - Winter 2012

Tymon: ... You seem to have emotions you have made worse by keeping them inside. You Have held me accountable for things you never told me. As usual. That was always the largest issue, beyond you making things up when you feel attacked.

Tymon: ... You really do have something against me. You are making up lies on purpose. Sophia knows I would never do that. Where did you even come up with this?

Tatiauna: You did it why should I have to tell you. And I'm not making it up.

(She has spoken only to promote something she has just made up as opposed to all of the silence and ignoring messages before in order to provoke and build up the falsehood.) - Important (Notice)

Tymon: What are you even trying to accomplish by doing this? You are on another subject. I never did that. We only had willing sex always.

Tymon: What is the matter with you?

Tatiauna: Thats a lie.

Tymon: ... You really are just out to get me. You are doing this all on purpose.

Tymon: You are responding to things that are NOT relevant to anything.

Tymon: How is it a lie? Tell me all the ways.

Tymon: You aren't even thinking about Trinity anymore. You are wounded and uglier than ever for even making up something so evil for no reason. You are worse than ever.

Tymon: You are thinking about yourself. Even still. You want me to care about you in a way I literally have no desire to.

Tymon: You Cannot Even stay on subject.

Tymon: I Don't know why you even think telling yourself that is okay. How Can You even stand before God?

Tymon: He must have abandoned you a long time ago. Your only purpose is so I can see how ugly you are.

Tymon: ... You are a hopeless person. I really Don't know what your problem is, But You Do Not need to be around children.

Tymon: And how dare you accuse me of something that disgusting, Like I Have No morals, Like You.

Tatiauna:  Because I didn't want to have sex. You were mad. And said those things. It should be in your old text if you have that phone or on facebook. I don't  re

(Repeating Herself; Convincing Herself So She Can Convince Others. Adding Onto The Story. Doesn't Add Up. Alibi Acquits. I Have All Of My Old Facebook Messages And She Is Trying To Manipulate An Outdated Source To Cover Her Lies -- Can And Will Ask Both Sprint And Facebook For Records As Their Own Witnesses.)

Tatiauna: member  exactly  how we were  communicating and I can't access my old  messages.  You may forgotten  but I never forgot that. I let it go but I brought i

(Conveniently Cannot Remember Evidence, Yet Insists Upon It Being Involved -- Cannot Acquit. Made Up Something And Later Gave It More Detail, But Cannot Or Did Not Go Into Full Detail In Order To Cover Own Tracks Of Lying And Impose Something Falsely Incriminating Which Is A Lie And Fabrication From Such, As She Has Both History And Notoreity Of Doing At A Whim With A Verbal Confession/Testtimony). - Lying (Fabrication)

Tatiauna: t up along with list  of other things to show you inspite of everything I still tried to be courgial and have Trinity in your life and you started acting

(Within Fabrication, Attempting To Make Self Look Good To Lighten The Incriminating Evidence [Of Which Can Be Reviewed And Applied Immediately] And Detract From My Own Appeal [Which Has Been The Target Focus In Her Responses And Judgment -- Intentional Placement].) - Slander (Provocation)

Tatiauna:  crazy and lieing about me and harrasing me. I didn't try to cause problems you did.

(Inverting Self And Subject  [Myself] In Order To Claim The Glory Of Righteousness And Blind Both Self And Others To The Inversion Of Situation. Check Buildup Evidence -- Will Acquit.)

Tymon: You really haven't changed at all. I Don't Even know what could have honestly possessed you to even say that.

(My Response Is Calm But Stern To Prevent Being Wrathful About The Slanderous Lies, Which Is The Intent -- To Make Me Angry.)

Tymon: I see you like to respond to that, But dismiss talking about the baby in such context and detail. Still vain and lying.

(Important Note)

Tymon: ... Tatiauna. I never wanted to have sex with you and force you when you didn't.

Tymon: You are possessed. You Have an unholy attachment to me. I haven't desired you sexually since even when we were together.

Tatiauna: Yes you did. I can't believe you don't remember that.  I wouldn't make something like that up.

(Attempting To Impose The Lie Upon Me After Having Just Made It Up And Act As If It Is Something Casual To Speak On Instead Of A Serious Matter -- If It Were True, Taking It Seriously Would Have Been Proper. Attempting To Speak On How It Isn't Made Up Instead Of Allowing The Truth To Speak For Itself Further Proves It Is Made Up To Provoke Me, Slander Me And Spite Me.)

Tymon: How Can You tell me my own desires? Why would you think I would care about sex that much, of all things?

Tymon: Yes you did. Just now.

(Bible Excerpt: Abram & Sarai)

Tymon: Why would you be defending that over everything else we ever talked about? You are being reckless, now. You clearly have lost your sense.

Tymon: You are now boosting and promoting a lie whilst simultaneously neglecting the actual issues.

Tymon: You are still thinking only of yourself and trying to make me look bad. Who do I Have to look good for by telling you that you are lying about me between us?

Tymon: All that means is that you have an intention to show someone and get sympathy. You are worse than before to have even made that up and had an intent to go show another person.

Tymon: I think you just Don't like that I SERIOUSLY do not have feelings for you and want nothing to do with you beyond my child.

Tymon: To Even make something like that up is a sign that you Don't need to actually be able to talk to her at all.

Tymon: I Don't know what your problem is, But lying about and joking about rape, Especially before a child is not good.

Tymon: You need to get that mental help, Tatiauna. You are a hideous person and you have no regard for doing what is good.

Tymon: For What you just said and attempted to attach to me with an unholy lie -- The UNHOLIEST of all lies -- Will Never be forgiven.

Tymon: There are things you never lie about and never joke about, And that is one of them. This is confirmation that you are unfit and bitter.

*Severity

Tymon: You accuse me falsely and swear falsely before God. Surely, in court, You Would do the same. Then what? Lying about rape is a SERIOUS crime.

"Pressing Charges." - Consecration

Tymon: That's something you can get detained for just for bringing it up falsely. It Shows everyone you have spite.

Tymon: You Have a SERIOUS problem.  You Have other SERIOUS problems that you need help with. That was worse than not cool.

Tymon: You really did lose all respect and self respect with thatm

Tatiauna: Then stop talking about it but it's not a lie look trough your old phone. Im not showing it to anyone. Theres no reasin too. I dont have proof. Since Fac

(Why Does She Have To Tell Me It Isn't A Lie? There Should Be No Reason, Logically, Unless She Intends To Show Others Or Wishes For Me To Get Upset.) - Note (Evidence)

Tatiauna: ebook update  i cant get old messages and I don't have my old phone.  Besides I shouldn't have fell for it so I got over it.  When you die you will see I

Tatiauna: 'm not lieing.

Tymon: ... I feel sorry for you.

Tymon: Especially that you feel so strongly, You Would even ATTEMPT something like that AT ALL. What even possessed you to say something so wicked?

Tymon: Well, now I have proof against you. Thank you for that, But It's not something you joke about.

(If The Claim Were True, There Could Be Literally No Way For Me To Turn It Against Her -- It Is One-Sidedly True Or False Every Time With No Room In Between, Otherwise There Is Mutuality.) - Reversal (Evidence)

Tymon: ... I just seriously Don't know what your problem is. What would even possess you to say something like that? To Even feel the need to make it up?

Tymon: ... Who can live like that?

Tymon: I do not regret that I have no ties to you. I am happy you destroyed the relationship.

Tymon: I really didn't realize you seriously are just trying to destroy my life because I am alive until today when you uttered the UNHOLIEST of things. God Would Never Look Upon That With Favor. Ever.

Tymon: You need to go repent for that. That's not something to just be saying, Even to get a ruse out of me.

Tatiauna: It happened I don't need to lie about anything. God knows the truth. And he knows what you did and you will see.

Tymon: I do not care that much for you. It Has never been about you beyond you being the issue between myself and my child on purpose.

Tatiauna: If you have your old phone and facebook.Go look at your messages.

Tymon: Tatiauna. Stop. It's over.

Tymon: You are just trying to make something up for your own sake. I'm glad I got away from you. I feel very sorry for Chris and your children.

Tymon: Being around someone who would make something like that up and stick to it is worse than anything.

Tymon: And What Will Trinity think?

Tymon: And how dare you even ATTEMPT to promote a falsehood like that. You really have a mental issue, And It looks disgusting.

Tymon: I'm not mad for a reason, mind you.

(Self-Control) - Evidence (Action)

Tymon: There is a time where you sink so low, Even that is a waste. You Just did it, because I NEVER allow people to joke about rape. That is serious.

(I Am More Upset Than She Is For All The Reasons Why She Should Be And Is Not.) - Morality (Virtue)

Tymon: And You need to fucking respect people who actually have been raped or falsely accused of it, too. You Have No shame, And It is exceedingly disgusting.

Tymon: How Dare You disrespect other people like that. It's people like you that make all those suffering like that get away with it.

Tymon: It's because people lie that the criminal gets away and the innocent is persecuted. ESPECIALLY in terms of rape.

Tymon: And to think, You Don't Even have shame for the thought that about what your CHILD would think.

Tatiauna: You don't care about Trinity you just care about yourself. It wouldn't be a problem if you did. You can't even respect her or get your anger under contro

(Suddenly Changing Conversation Conveniently When Her Fabrication Goes South -- One Of Her Habits To Cover Her Shame.) - Evidence (History)

Tatiauna: l. And it happened. Whether you remember or not. It happened. I got on the 15 and met you at Stefano's and we went to stairway. You apologized afterwards

(Reference To The Point Where I Confessed My Living Situation With Another Woman To Her; We Had Gotten On The Bus To Go Home, Not To Come Toward A Destination -- I Only Saw Her After School Because The House I Lived At Was Near Her School, But I Was Always With Sophia Every Morning, But Went To See Tatiauna In The Afternoon *ONLY*.) - Evidence (Alibi)

Tymon: And What if she EVER suffers that same fate? What would you think about your own lie? You would regret it because you knew you lied about it.

Tymon: What is your problem?

Tymon: You are making up more things as we go along.

Tymon: I do not understand what you even want from this.

Tymon: And how dare you even make up something like that. None of it happened AT ALL.

Tatiauna: You don't ever want to look at what you do wrong. You may have forgotten but I never did. If you're confident that you didn't  keep moving on. I'm not go

(Trying To Play Innocent Or The Victim Whilst Simultaneously Taking Blame From Self.) - Inversion

Tatiauna: ing to tell anyone. I don't have proof. You don't have to discuss it. We can discuss Trinity. But one day you will remember. That all I have to say about

(Trying To Return To Subject That She, Herself, Diverted From On Purpose After The Fabrication Falls Through.) - Diversion (Evidence)

Tatiauna:  it. I'm done with this conversation.

(Convenient Evasion.) - Evidence (History)

Tymon: The fact that you are only bringing up one thing as opposed to everything I have that not only makes sense but I also ACTUALLY have evidence of is a sign that you REALLY are putting everything on this lie.

(Point) - Evidence (Evident)

Tymon: You Don't Even talk to me about the things we NEED to talk about, But You Will fight for a lie you made up TODAY?

(Support) - Evidence (Point)

Tymon: Are you desperate? Do you REALLY SERIOUSLY have NOTHING else?

Tymon: I Will never remember what never happened. That is impossible.

(Fact) - Evidence (Closure)

Tatiauna: All you did was insult me. There was nothing else to talk about. Goodbye

Tymon: I remember literally everything else, And wrote it all down. But I will never lie just because you are. Nor Will I join in with your lie.

(Reference) - Evidence (Support)

Tymon: You Have Things you need to tell yourself. I see now. This makes sense.

Tymon: You are telling yourself these things so that you can feel better about all the evil you did to me.

(Reference)

Tymon: So you needed to make something up to comfort yourself. Still, that is the same thing you did in the past. You Have Not changed at all.

Tatiauna: Thats what you do. Please leave me alone.

(Attempting To Reverse Roles Childishly To Avoid Blame And Also Because I States It At All, Which She Not Only Does Often, But I Have Evidence For.) - History (Reference)

Tymon: It Will Never change what you have done and that you cannot live with it.

Tymon: Please stop lying about me.

Tymon: You really Don't care how you look anymore. You Have let yourself go.

Tymon: It's nothing but shameful. Literally everything about you is nothing but shame, from the day we met to this day. I was just shameful with you.

Tatiauna: Whatever you say Goodbye

Tymon: I'm glad I stopped.

Tymon: You are dismissing me without having resolved anything about the child.

(Focus) - Point (Evidence)

Tymon: Yet You were so adamant about trying to force me to believe a lie, Like I am you.

(Reference) - Focus (Point)

Tymon: The fact that you THINK lying for long enough and trying to make it look good enough for someone else to be forced to believe is a sign you do that often.

(Notice) - Reference (History)

Tymon: It is also a sign that you are a degenerate that relies on that method, from how quickly you resorted to it. Weak beyond weakness.

Tymon: What you hate is my strength. The strength you Don't and never did have. I have dealt with plenty of bad women over the course of four years...

Tymon: All of them did something shameful. They all had intense feelings for me, just like you. Some still do.

Tymon: But NONE of them EVER tried to do THAT to me. I think they have more self respect and morality than you. They would never try it, And I Know this because I loved them.

Tymon: You are the worst of them all. Just for that wicked, ungodly lie. You are literally definitely the worst. I'm glad many of them are still in my life as opposed to you.

Tymon: I do not want you. I never will. All I want is my daughter. That is all you have.

Tymon: We need to speak on her, But I See from this day, You seriously cannot handle me.

Tymon: ... You really are weak beyond all compare.

Tymon: ... Your Own weakness Will Always be a hindrance and a blocking point. It Will Be A stunt in all growth and a stumbling block.

Tymon: And my daughter Will See How much I love her because you cannot stop trying to harm me on purpose. That will show up in your recklessness.

Tymon: All you've shown me is that you are worse than before. Lesser than ever. As pleased as I am for personal reasons, I am MORE than distraught for holy and fatherly reasons.

Tymon: I did make a mistake. It was only you. I should apologize to Trinity for blaming your sins on her. You were the only mistake in my otherwise perfect life.

Tymon: I'm glad God made it only you and only one person. I've seen all I need to see and mistakes like you will not happen again.

Tymon: You and your kind need to stay with your own kind. Some of us have better lives to live and better things for the future.

Tymon: Thank you. I think that was the final unholy thing I needed to see to make my judgment permanent.

Tymon: "Just Another Failure; Another Mistake Of Man."

Tymon: We'll speak on my daughter at a later date. All My feelings of anger are gone. You've lost everything, And I finally have my peace.

Tymon: Tell my daughter I love her and Daddy is sorry that her mother's unholy attachments got in between us. I feel like I love her even more now.

(Daughter) - Reference

Tymon: ... I actually look forward to seeing her and am at peace with the Word of God concerning you and your condemnation. ESPECIALLY about that most wicked lie.

Tymon: ... The most comforting feeling of peace I've had regarding my relationship with God and my child in a while. That Is The Greatest Blessing.

Tatiauna: That's good. Keep living in your bliss.

(Still Responding And Not About Child, Plus Given Up On Fabrication.)

Tymon: I will. But my daughter was meant to be part of it.

(Daughter Reference)

Tymon: You already know that you cannot.

Tymon: You Have Sinned Beyond Redemption. That Will Never Change.

Tymon: If you care for my daughter, You Will Correct what is wrong. You target relationships to destroy them, But have no comprehension of how to fix them.

Tymon: You are a threat to the child emotionally and mentally. The last judgment you made to sin against me with a wicked and unholy lie was the icing on the cake. All I said about you being unfit was true because of your mental capacity and emotional instability.

(Judgment) - Reference

Tymon: All My instability was caused only by you, And I see you still cling to the same sins you once had that caused it. You Will Not Be good for her.

(Reference) - Wrath (History)

Tymon: There are things God Has done to show you this without me on purpose. It is for you to realize something whilst I ascend to better things in life.

Tymon: You Have More Than Much To Learn. My Disappointment In You Is Infinite.

Tymon: Even When You Attempt To Do What Is Good And Make Yourself Appear Beautiful, I Will See Your Ugliness And It Will Stand Out Like A Plague. The Damage Is Permanent. You Cannot Be Seen In Any Other Way.

Tymon: You Have Done Far More Evil Than Good You Whole Life, Especially To Me. I Have Done More Good Than Evil, Especially To You.

Tymon: The Fact That You Still Cannot Judge Nor Measure This Correctly Is A Further Sign Of Degeneration.

Tymon: I See No Hope For You, Except If You Do Right By Me And My Child With My Child And Directly Through Me.

Tymon: Weakness Is Tolerable For You Because You Are Weak. It Was Never Tolerable To Me, And I Did Not Consider My Desire To Do Good A Weakness.

Tymon: I Never Needed To Run And Hide From You. We Are On The Complete Opposite Ends Of The Spectrum.

(Evidence)

Tymon: Find Strength In Doing What Is Right, And Not In Your Own Eyes, For All You Can Do On Your Own Is Evil.

Tymon: You Are Nothing Desirable, As A Woman, As A Person, As A Human, As A Living Being And As An Afflicted Demon. There Is Literally Nothing Desirable.

Tymon: It Is Important To Understand Why This Is So Rather Than Run And Tell Yourself Or Tell Others The Opposite.

Tymon: You Need To Stop Making Unholy Attachments To Other People And Associating Them With Your Sins. They Are Your Own, No Matter Who You Find To Tell You Otherwise.

(Reference)

Tymon: You Need To Learn To Express Yourself Directly And Without Lying. What You Said About Sophia And Rape Are Unholy Lies That NEVER Should Have Come From You.

(Reference) - Evidence

Tymon: You Have Sinned Most Highly For This, And It Is Unforgivable Because You Had The Thought AND The Urge. You Are Weak To Your Own Impulses -- A Powerful Weakness.

Tymon: Your Indirect Pain Was For Something You Have Not Said. I Feel Nothing For The Reason Why You Are Pained. I Know You Were Hurt Because I Slept In Sophia's Bed, But We Have Never Had Sex. I Never Had Sex With Anyone Whilst We Were Together. I Kissed People, But I Would Never Be So Filthy To Have Sex.

Tymon: You Have Resentment For Things You Refuse To Deal With Because Of Your Pain. To This Day, You Are One-Sided In Your Feelings And Expect Reciprocation For You To Feel Better About Yourself. Vanity Most Wicked.

Tymon: You Try To Hold Me Back For Your Own Sake, As You Did When We Were Together. You Have Been Stunted By This For A Long Time -- A Damnation From God By Your Own Feelings Burning You. That Is Your Own Personal Hell.

(History) - Relationship

Tymon: You Are A Liability And A Burden. Everything In Dealing With You Amounts To Waste. Beyond Trinity, I Have NEVER Seen You Make Something That Is Useful, That Lasts, That Is Good Or That Isn't Waste.

Tymon: That Is One Of Many Reasons I Want Literally Nothing To Do With You And Have No Issue Not Thinking About You Nor Being Near You. I Have No Desire To Include You In My Future. You Even Destroy The One Thing You Are Able To Make That Is Good, And It Only Came Through My Seed. Still, You Waste The Good Things Given To You.

Tymon: I Am Only Still Dealing With You Because Of My Daughter. Otherwise, I Could Live My Life Without Even The Whim Of You.

(Daughter) - Reference

Tymon: Still, You Cannot Match My Strength. You Never Could. You Always Tried To Destroy It Because You Were Weak. Because You Are Envious And Feel Inferior. This Never Registered To Me Because I Tried To Treat You Equally.

Tymon: It Was Only When I Realized You Kept Trying To Destroy Me For Not Being Like You That I Tried To Deal With You Similarly. Even Then, You Saw It As Me Treating You Inferior. You Acted Out Against Me In Your Vanity. It Was Your Own Doing From The Beginning.

Tymon: ... You Had Problems I Thought We Could Work Through. You Failed, Clung To Them, Then Targeted The Relationship.

Tymon: Like Your Mother, You Have An Issue With People Being 'Better' Than You, But The Insecurity Is Only Your Own And Makes You Act Out On It. Like Your Mother.

Tymon: You Tried Very Hard To Make Me Insecure And Succeeded For A Time Only Because I Was So Concerned About The Things I Had Done Wrong Before God, With Myself And To You. So I Was Insecure Because Of Your Insecurity, Not Because Of My Own.

Tymon: All The Negative Qualities About Me You Hated, Some I Got From You Due To Degeneration. I Was Getting Weaker To Be On Your Level By Compromising Myself So Much.

Tymon: So, When I Was Weak, I Reflected Your Weakness. Yet, In My Strength, I Am Like How I Was Before I Even Attempted To Save You.

Tymon: I Fell To The Lowest Point And Rose Up SEVERAL Times, Which Means That My Standard Was Higher From The Beginning. I Gave You Too Much And Almost Lost My Perfect, Beautiful Life For Someone Ugly And Basic That Cannot Even Appreciate The Parts Of My Life That Will Sustain My Daughter.

Tymon: Under Your Influence, I Would Not Have Continued My Arts And Ended Up Like You And Chris. That Life Is Unsuitable And Inhospitable To Me, Which Is Why My Life Has Greater Value In The Work I Do That I Love And Is Part Of Me.

Tymon: You Never Understood My Value And Only Depreciated It With My Association To You. If You Did Understand It, You Tried To Possess It And Not Let Me Know My Value, Which Is The Sign Of The Abusive Person In The Relationship.

Tymon: I Am Glad That All The Negative Traits I Had Were Only Reflections Of You And Are Not Truly Who I Am.

Tymon: I Feel Much More At Peace For The One To Be My Wife, Because The Abuse Started With You And Ends With You. I Am Not Ugly Like You Are, So I Give Back To You All The Ungodly Things You Attached To Me Just By Being Alive, Associated And Attached.

Tymon: Now That I Am Clear That In Spite Of MY Wrongdoings, Only YOU Were Perpetuating The Animosity About Them Secretly For Personal Reasons, I Am At Peace.

Tymon: As Usual, It Still Falls On You. Whilst You Ran And Hid From Your Sins, I Conquered Mine Fearlessly And Head On -- Even You. You Cannot Even Step Up To Me, Let Alone Your Own Self.

Tymon: Stop Running. Stop Being Vain. Stop Perpetuating Discord And Hatred And Division In Families. Stop Lying Because You Are Hurt. Stop Trying To Alter The Past To Your Image For Your Own Comfort.

Tymon: Do What Is Right By Me And By God And By Trinity And By My Family, All Whom You Have Sinned Most Highly Against. Your Sins Are Not Clean Until You Fix Everything, And No Form Of Apology, Repentance Nor Atonement Will Save You Until And Unless All Is Cleansed And Resolved.

Tymon: I Will Speak To You About Trinity And Will Contact You By Phone, As I Had Always Attempted Before You Cut Off Communication To Make It SEEM Like I Was The One Trying To Be Out Of Her Life. It Should Have Never Been Any Different And To Believe That Was Proper Is A Sign Of Severely Tainted Judgment.

Tymon: That Is All. The Lord Hateth 7 Things, And You Are Guilty Of Them All. I'd Suggest Doing What Is Good, For You Cannot Deny Nor Cleanse These Putrid, Ugly, Detestable, Deplorable, Degenerate Sins.

Tymon: "I Cast Judgment On You Now Before God. I Bring To Account All Your Sins And Rest Them On The Relationship Of My Child."

Tymon: -Damnation-

-7:25 PM-

Jan 20
to amb.phd
Phone Text

Monday, May 22nd, 2017
3:09 PM

Tymon: Why have you been doing all of this to get back at me?

Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:18 pm      

Note: "We Have Not Communicated At All Since May 24, 2017. I Have Received No Outreach. Continuing Collection Of Evidence And Marking For Reference)

-Present Day: Present Time-
----------------------------------------------------
Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:00 am      
-Today-
I. Called My Aunt (TiTi) On The Phone. - 1:09 PM

TiTi: Hi I️ am on airplane about to take off

TiTi: I️ can’t take the call

TiTi: How are you

Tymon: I'm fine. I was just seeing how you were and about Trinity.

-2:34 PM-

Tymon: Do you see her regularly?

-5:11 PM-

Tymon: "I Had A Dream With You And Ezra. There Was A Block Of Ice On The Table And Ezra Was Playing With Some Trucks From His Childhood. He Was Calling Them His Husband And Showed Them To Us, Then You Became Distant. In A Different Dream, You Were Out In The Field On A Downward Slope Out In The Back Of Na-Na's House. You Kept Showing Up In Places Of Childhood In Multiple Dreams."

(No Response All Day, Yet I Receive A Text Message About Tatiauna's Boyfriend.) - Communication (Evidence)

23333: Christopher Hayes shared an album with you https://photos.app.goo.gl/vscMI5xhceBXItPp1 on Google Photos
Reply STOP to stop receiving shares

*I Was Left Out Of The Communication - Incriminating (Evidence)

**Christopher Hayes Is My Ex's Boyfriend, Who Has Come Up In The Past, And She Has Been Using Against Me.

"Messages Locked." - Permanent (Evidence)
-------------------------------------------------------------

Nov. 14th 2017

-10:03 AM-

Tymon: And Don't lie and say I never tried to see her, like Tatiauna does, Then do the same thing she does (not respond) and then go tell people I'm not.

Tymon: I'm writing down everyone's sins for Trinity in the future so she knows it was you all -- every communication on record for her viewing for as many years.

TiTi: Sweet heart I’m in Cancun and my service has been sporadic

TiTi: Ok love you
-----------------------------------------------------------

Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:27 am  
-Present Day-

Made No Other Attempts At Contact Or Communication.
------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Aquila Bey - EXT.   Sat May 26, 2018 6:30 pm

Email: Tymon's Case (cont.)

Wednesday, Nov. 22, 2017

6:41 AM

Tymon: Since everyone likes to talk behind my back about my child and act like that is correct after you already went through this and didn't learn, you can tell Trinity Happy Thanksgiving for me behind Tatiauna's back.

Titi sent me two emotes at 10:41 AM.
-------------------------------------------------------------

Jan 20
to amb.phd
Wednesday, Nov. 22, 2017
-8:35 AM-

Tymon:

Tatiauna: No madder what lie you keep telling yourself. It happened. Whether you remember or not it happened. I didn't lie and I came to you about it. I didn't pre

Tatiauna: ss charges on you. I don't spread rumors. Deep down you know it wasn't all true consent. It was consent out of fear. Consent out of fear is not consent.

Tatiauna:  I don't have anything else to say to you. Leave me alone.

Tymon: I wrote down all the evidence and will have you on the lie detector.

Tymon: You Are A liar. I'm sending you to jail for false rape claims.

Tymon: "That Is All. You Did This To Yourself. Goodbye."

Tymon: "Never Lie About Rape. There Is -NO- Going Back From This."

Tymon: "You Are Going To Jail. False Rape Claims Are Serious."

Tatiauna: You can't send someone to jail if I didn't lie and if I didn't press charges on you. Now stop texting me.

(She Is Not Taking The Situation Seriously, Though My Intention Is Serious.)

Tymon: You lied and I have all the proof. I have an alibi and evidence.

Tymon: Stop texting me, liar. The lie detector test Will prove it. Since you think this is a joke.

("Lie Detector Is A Personal Request, Even And Especially On Death Bed For Either Party -- Part Of My 'Will Should I Ever Depart So That No Friend, Family, Relative Nor Associate Save For My Birth Mother, Jennifer C. Smith And Not My Daughter, Trinity Annabelle Bolton, Receives -ALL- Of The Inheritance Of -ALL- My Proceeds For Life After Lie Detector Test Is Given To Tatiauna P. Williamson As Well As Any And All Associates Or Affiliates Up To The Fullest Miscellanea.") - Death Wish (Tymon's Will)

Tatiauna: I didnt lie. How do you have an alibi if you don't remember? You were with me before school. I'm waisting my time bye.

(She Believes Being Able To Make Up Anything And Have People Believe Her Is A Real, Actual Alibi Instead Of Real, Hard Evidence For Several Years Up To A Decade Or Greater.) - Serious (Evidence) *She Is Not Very Intelligent

Tymon: Remember that you cannot lie to a lie detector.

Tatiauna: Bye

Tymon: If It Were so serious AND not a lie, you would have pressed charges. I would have.

Tymon: You Will go to JAIL for this lie. Understand that and stop lying. Forever. And I'm telling Trinity all the terrible things you did along with the judge.

Tymon: That's why I wrote everything down and also have it on record. Every last conversation we ever had. For the judge and for Trinity.

Tymon: I love my daughter. You Don't goodbye. Tell her Daddy says he loves her and Happy Thanksgiving.

Tatiauna: Most people don't press charges for rape. Only 36percent of rape if reported so that's not a good example. The same reason I stayed with you even when it

Tatiauna:  was getting emotionally abusive. I was scared. I felt like it was my fault still do because I consented instead of calling the police. Even though It wa

(Attempting To Make Light Of Her Own Lie And Incriminate Me Out Of Desperation To Take Light From Off Of Herself, Which Also Could Be She Lying To Make Things Worse On Purpose Instead Of Her Actually Feeling Bad About The Relationship, Which Shows Contempt. She Is Doing This In Case I Show Someone, Which Is A Sign Of Premeditation, Intent And Foreknowledge Before Doing This Which Can Be Applied To The String Of Things She Has Done Up To This Point And Definitely Should.) - Will (Personal)

Tymon: Also you respond to this but not when I ask to see my daughter. On The record.

Tatiauna: s it out of fear I still consented. So i don't it's a case anyway. This happen years ago it's definitely not a case..

Tymon: It was never a case because it never happened.

Tymon: See how you fight for a lie but Don't acknowledge when I want to see Trinity? On The record.

(FOR THE RECORD) - Will (Execution)

Tymon: Goodbye.

Tatiauna: You're a liar,  and you need mental help. I'm not responding to anything else.

Tymon: You Are the liar. You accused me of rape. You will not get away with it.

Tymon: Would a rapist try to bring the one he raped to the court or would he plead? You Are the one trying to keep this from going further because YOU are the liar!

Tymon: The liar can always be seen by how they react. And now, a lie detector test Will bring your lying ass to justice and I'll see the day you pay for this lie and slander.

Tymon: Next time fight  keeping a family  instead of tearing it apart. And for truth, Not lies because you Don't like me.

Tymon: People Have lied about rape before. Guess what happens to them? The judges have seen it before and I Don't mind going through it just to prove you a liar and have evidence for my daughter in the future. The whole record is for the judge and for her.

-9:34 AM-

---------------------------------------------------

Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:51 pm      

Thanksgiving Day

-Present Day-

10:10 PM

Tymon: "I Am Very 100% Serious About Sending You To Jail As You Were About Doing Bad Things To Me And My Child On Purpose. That Is MY Thanks And What You Deserve."

Tymon: "Goodbye."

-End-
-----------------------------------------
False Rape Claim Trend

"Though Rape Claims Are Not To Be Taken Lightly, When Women Are Feeling Powerless They Begin To All Make Claims That They Have Been Raped And Put Themselves In Situations That Are Representative Of Such. They Do This To Defame People And Get Away With The Charges Then Band Together Through The Perverse Thought That Everyone Will Believe Them And More Women Will Come To Make Similar False Claims When They Do Not Like Something And Feel Like They Cannot Destroy Them Intellectually. Therefore Keep Watch Of The Number Of Women Claiming Rape, How Often, When And Why -- This Is Just Another Secret Trend They Are Building In Order To Have Something To Use To Keep Themselves Empowered In The Wrong Ways For The Wrong Reasons As A Whole." - Corruption (Women) *Perversion

"Remember That Rape Is Also Theft And Abuse, Even If Not Physical Or Sexual, Which Are Both Two Different Types Of Rape And Distinct From Both Theft And Abuse Even Though They Can Be Either." - Case (Containment)
------------------------------------------

Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:10 pm      
-Present Day-

1:13 PM

Tymon: You know Tatiauna had the nerve to say that I raped her? That Is Not something that is okay. There is something seriously wrong with her.

TiTi: Really we all know that not true the way you use to stay the night at her house and you guys always together

TiTi: Who she say it to?

Tymon: She said it to me and I said I would take her to court for that mess.

Tymon: She better not have told my daughter that garbage.

Tymon: This is why I Said not to deal with that trifling little girl. They just think anything is okay. I don't know what her problem is, but I will take her to court.

Tymon: Then she makes up some crap like "But I consented so it wasn't really rape" like a fool.

Tymon: I saved all the messages for a reason. If she has to go to jail, she's going. And Trinity is hearing from it from me.

Tymon: While you sit up and defend someone that's not your family she actually treats your family like that. And you wonder why I was acting that way. You all thought it was okay.

Tymon: She Is Not right in the head.

Tymon: I'm mad it took her saying something foolish like that for you to even respond. But I have the text messages.

TiTi: For me to respond to what?

TiTi: When u talk I respond

TiTi: And why do you stay so mad and everything and everyone ?

Tymon: Because You take up for people like her and turn against me.

Tymon: You like to do good things for people not your family and act like I'm the enemy.

Tymon: Maybe she says and does ugly crap like that because you all allow it and she thinks she can get away with it because you believe her and not me.

Tymon: She lies to you and you believe her over me. That's why I stay mad. You don't believe your own family and you don't hear the truth.

TiTi: No frankly she never talks about you or your past relationships we only talk about Trinity

TiTi: We don’t ask and she don’t offer

TiTi: You the only one who does that

Tymon: Yeah because she wants to stay attached.

Tymon: She doesn't try to talk to me about the baby. She wants me to talk to you all and made it difficult on purpose and you trusted her.

TiTi: Madness Anger is a highly negative emotion that is a DISABLER and it

TiTi: brings other negative thoughts like you think we don’t love you

TiTi: We do and you are not my enemy

Tymon: You betray me to trust her because she talks to you first.

Tymon: She uses you all to get to me and you go along with it because she doesn't tell you the whole truth.

TiTi: See you are DISABLED did you read what I wrote

Tymon: Yeah, but you don't acknowledge what you did to me.

TiTi: cause if you not gonna read it then I’m stop writing

Tymon: See you are still taking her side and against your own family.

Tymon: I did read it.

TiTi: Did you really

TiTi: No

TiTi: I did not defend one time

TiTi: In any of my text

TiTi: in fact my first text I agreed with u

Tymon: Well everyone else did.

Tymon: Mama and my father all say that garbage like she's a good person because she talks to them.

Tymon: Because she let's them see Trinity. But she does evil to me on purpose and then comes lying to you all about me

Tymon: And you all just believe her. I was with her. She lies about everything that doesn't go her way and doesn't tell the whole truth to anyone.

Tymon: But you all take her word over mine. She Is a habitual liar. I have seen her lie to pretty much everyone in her life just so she doesn't get blamed.

Tymon: But you all take her word over mine. She Is a habitual liar. I have seen her lie to pretty much everyone in her life just so she doesn't get blamed.

Tymon: She just knows she can lie to people who are quick to believe her and then she keeps on sticking to people who believe lies, but then runs away from you if you stop.

TiTi: Don’t you think Mann is time to just let this go and focus just on

TiTi: Trinity?

Tymon: How can I if she doesn't let me see her and causes problems?

Tymon: She spent months pretending I wasn't trying when she was the one blocking my emails on purpose and phone calls on purpose.

Tymon: Then has the nerve to come talk to you all and say it is my fault when she purposefully blocks the messages.

TiTi: Well maybe try a less hostile approach even when she says things to make you mad

Tymon: And you all don't believe me and expect me to be okay with you turning against me when she started all the problems you have about me?

TiTi: Don’t get mad

Tymon: ... So she is the one that's right huh?

Tymon: Why do you even defend that behavior?

TiTi: See again u not listening

Tymon: I did that.

TiTi: Or understanding

Tymon: She made a problem of me not being mad.

Tymon: I Already Did that.

TiTi: Are you sure?

Tymon: She wanted there to BE a problem on pyrpose.

Tymon: Yes. I solved all our problems at least twice.

TiTi: Yep and u feel into the trap with your reaction

TiTi: Fell

TiTi: Stop letting people push your buttons

TiTi: Control your own emotions

Tymon: And she comes around and makes a new one on purpose so she can have something to tell you all.

Tymon: Uh, no. I was reacting properly.

Tymon: ... So when is it her fault?

Tymon: I did do that.

TiTi: You can’t control no one else

Tymon: Why not tell someone who told me I raped her do that?

Tymon: I did control myself.

Tymon: Then she just went to you all.

Tymon: So what does that say?

TiTi: Tymon you told me this

Tymon: I Had no problems.

TiTi: Tymon you told me this

Tymon: I Had no problems.

Tymon: Then she made one by saying I raped her.

TiTi: This girl haven’t told us anything

Tymon: She made that up. On purpose.

Tymon: When There was no problem.

Tymon: She makes up problems on purpose.

Tymon: And If you believe her she just uses you.

Tymon: I was dealing with her just fine when it was me and her.

Tymon: Then she gets you all involved because she knew she couldn't keep doing that to me.

TiTi: So u not reading again I’m wait until u done with your tantrums

Tymon: So she needed people to believe her when she was losing.

Tymon: You know what? Take her side, then.

Tymon: You're just like her.

Tymon: Keep her, then. Since you love that piece of garbage so much.

Tymon: Let her say and do anythinf.

Tymon: That is your fsmily.

Tymon: I Hope you love it, too.

Tymon: There Is a reason why I don't.

Tymon: Since You love lies, keep the liar and see how much family that is.

Tymon: And I'm telling Trinity, too. Since she cannot get the truth from anyone except me.

TiTi: See you DISABLED again it shuts down all your senses all your logic

Tymon: That's why I keep a record of everyone.

Tymon: No, you defended a criminal.

Tymon: That's not okay.

TiTi: I bet you in rage right now

TiTi: Cause you are not thinking Tymon

Tymon: No, I'm fine. I have stuff to do. Another reason why she is mad.

Tymon: She Knows I've got something going for me.

Tymon: So she makes me mad and wastes me time because she doesn't.

TiTi: You just made up a whole bunch of crap yourself about your me and my interactions

Tymon: She thought I would Chase her or love her again.

Tymon: Do Not call me your family.

TiTi: What ever

Tymon: You know what? Read the text messages.

Tymon: You're just like her.

TiTi: No you need to

TiTi: Again

TiTi: When you rationalize

TiTi: Your thoughts

TiTi: Ok

TiTi: It seems to me you just like her

Tymon: ... She said I raped her because I threatened to rape someone else that I liked more than her.

Tymon: The person I liked more than her.

Tymon: She's just mad because I had feelings for another person.

Tymon: I don't like people like that at all.

Tymon: She Is Not right with God.

Tymon: I will never like or love someone like that.

Tymon: Never. I have been trying to get rid of her and only have my baby.

Tymon: I want nothing to do with her except my baby.

Tymon: She likes me. And now she hates me because I not only don't like her, I stop her stupid garbage every time she tries it.

Tymon: She Knows it doesn't work on me so she gets other people. She has been doing it for years.

Tymon: I don't pay attention to her for a reason. She does things to get attention.

Tymon: I would never want someone like that in my family or in my life.

Tymon: She Is the only and biggest mistake of my life.

Tymon: She has a mental issue.

Tymon: She Is a threat to my xhild.

Tymon: Why would I like someone like that?

Tymon: I Have Plenty of other people who are not only better but I've turned down for being too similar.

Tymon: I don't have time to think about someone like that. Only my child.

Tymon: She wants to make this about her and use Trinity as a cover.

Tymon: No One has time for an alleged adult to be playing children's gamea.

Tymon: She is stunted mentally and that is bad for children.

Tymon: I avoid anyone that even remotely acts like that for my daughter's sake.

Tymon: When I saw someone act so ugly, I said I'd never let anyone like that around my child. That is not a game and relationships are not a joke.

Tymon: I think about my child before I choose my women now. I don't like people like that and Didn't know she was even that type of person.

Tymon: But she gets worse every time. I Will Never Love people like that. She showed me her true colors one time and that was it. I don't go back to ugly people.

Tymon: The fact that she does this tells me she has feelings for me and acts on them. I think that is disgusting that she even feels that way about me so much.

Tymon: She doesn't even think of the child before thinking about her feelings about me, good or bad.

Tymon: She never has. I Am always the one doing that and I have all the emails to prove it.

Tymon: While she thought she was smart cutting off communication with me to make me look bad, it backfired because I have text evidence to show for it.

Tymon: She played some silly little stupid game trying to do something evil and when it Didn't work because she shouldn't have been doing that, she goes to you all.

Tymon: Then when that doesn't get me to come to her she lies about me raping her and says I wanted to rape someone else if I Didn't rape her. Someone she hates.

Tymon: Then when that doesn't get me to come to her she lies about me raping her and says I wanted to rape someone else if I Didn't rape her. Someone she hates.

Tymon: She only even mentioned the other woman because I loves her more.

Tymon: She Is Not mentally right in the head. I moved on years ago when I started looking for other people. She couldn't handle that I seriously did not want her.

-5:08 PM-
-------------------------------------------

Jan 20
to amb.phd
Tue Dec 19, 2017 3:57 pm      
-Present Day-

1:18 P.M.

Tymon: It is about time that I see Trinity. Next weekend is good.

Tymon: By the way, remember that I have a record on you whether you respond or not that I regularly update inclusive to lack of responses and how long that is.

Tymon: So when I ask about my child and don't get an answer, that not only gets written down, but so does how long it takes you to respond and the period of time.

Tatiauna: If it's with TiTi Raun or MaMa that's fine. MaMa may get her that weekend.

Tymon: Uh. No. I Am her father.

Tymon: My house. Besides. Ti Ti Ron is an abusive person. She abused me and I don't trust her with my child. MaMa spoils her.

Tymon: This Is On Record.

Tymon: You Do Not Know My Family.

Tymon: Besides. Why are you talking to them and not me?

Tymon: This Is For The Court Record.

Tymon: Mama lives too far. We are in the CITY. Does that make any sense?

Tymon: Why are you trying to go out of your way to go AROUND me when we live closer to each other than BOTH of them, hm?

Tymon: My Uncle is also at that house. My Nana is dead. Both TiTi Ron and my Uncle are abusive people. She is never to see them. I do not trust them with my child.

Tymon: Both of them are getting sued by me. I Am not playing with evil people anymore. You all are going to court if I see even the slightest tiniest bit of  evil.

Tymon: I Already wrote down a record for my Uncle and my aunt.

Tymon: Anyone who gets involved with you is also getting a record. Everyone. It gets labeled in your record.

Tymon: I Am also going to write down the messages from MaMa to PROVE that she is also one of them.

Tymon: So. That only leaves me.

Tymon: It should never have been anyone except for me in the first place.

Tatiauna: You are abusive. The last time you were on the phone with her you started acting crazy to her when she said something you don't like. Then you called me

Tatiauna:and left a voicemail calling her ugly and saying you didn't want her. One moment you're ok then the next you're threatening people.I never know how you'r

Tatiauna: e going to be with her.

Tymon: And you are a liar and an abusive person that manipulates people in order to get your way then uses Trinity to get back at me.

Tymon: All you have done is found excuse after excuse trying to manipulate other people and keep my child from me. Something New every time.

Tymon: I've Already sorted through the records to make it easy and clear for everyone to see your mistakes.

Tymon: I intend to print them all out for court when it is time.

Tymon: I Have every single time you avoided and changed the answer.

Tymon: I Never know what lie you are going to tell or who you are going to manipulate just because of spite. I have all your spite written down.

Tymon: Plus, you lie out of pure convenience and waste time on purpose, cutting off communication with me and running to people you can manipulate using all the time and communication you are supposed to be using for me.

Tymon: You abuse my child and teach her bad manners. You don't keep her clean and you make her disrespectful to me on purpose because she isn't around me.

Tymon: All of this is a form of manipulation of the child. And I have it all on record.

Tymon: You make a fight and a fuss literally every time it is time to see the child, which also shows up. I have it timestamped. Every conversation.

Tymon: You never offer. I have that written down and sorted out.

Tymon: So every excuse you have or manipulation you attempt is not only being written down including all the ones that have already been done, but also anything in the future.

Tymon: We all know when it is a woman's spite. The longer this lasts, the more it is clear that it is just you being spiteful that things didn't work out.

Tymon: Judges have seen this more than enough times.

Tymon: I also have all the times I made peace with you and you started something again. Every single time.

Tymon: So. I Am Making peace with you again.

Tymon: When is a good time to get my daughter to spend time with her?

Tymon: Plus, for the record, you definitely do tell her what to say to me on the phone and I only tell her that it is bad to say that. You manipulate her.

Tymon: Beyond that, I hear you let my father see her when he is not only abusive but been to jail with a record, abuses and sells drugs and has history of both.

Tymon: So you clearly do not make good enough decisions and can not compare me when you have let someone worse than me see her more than me. And it is my family.

Tymon: So it all looks bad on you completely for avoiding me and letting people worse than me see her.

-3:11 P.M.-
-----------------------------------------------------

Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:06 pm      
-Present Day-

7:32 AM

Tymon: It is about time that I see Trinity. Next weekend is good.

Tymon: Have you come up with a good day and time, or are you still trying to think up another lie to conveniently weasel out of it purely out of spite?

Tatiauna: I told you if it's with Mama or your Ti Ti Ron.

Tymon:  I told you why that is bad. You are abusing your rights.

Tymon: I Am filing for joint custody.

Tymon: I Am also going to present all of my evidence before the judge.

Tymon: I Am also going to inform them about the false rape charges.

Tymon: I Am also going to bring up how you failed to appear in court before.

Tymon: I Am also going to bring up your manipulation of the child.

Tymon: Prepare a case.

Tymon: I Am also going to motion for you to be jailed for false rape and also for poor conduct as a parental figure.

Tymon: Gather all of your evidence. I already have mine ready. I just need it to be printed out.

Tatiauna: Ok do that because it's not false. You did threaten to rape Sofia if you didn't get sex my senior year of highschool.  You're the only who tried to manip

Tatiauna: ulate her. You told her lies about me. You told I was being mean to you. I never said anything bad about you to her. You on the other hand can't.

Tymon: Due to jailing, I intend for full custody.

Tymon: No, I told you I slept with Sophia and you are upset because I did that.

Tymon: You are mad because I was living with Sophia at the time for 2 months straight.

Tymon: You never talked to Sophia at all and the only time I ever brought her name up to you was on a bus ride home to your house when I told you that I slept with her

Tymon: I Have never threatened to rape anyone.

Tatiauna: That was two different conversation on two different day. It was the morning before school when it happened.

Tymon: We only talked about Sophia one time.

Tymon: You not only don't like her, like you told me several times, but you also were only upset because I was both living with her and slept with her.

Tymon: I not only never raped you, but you also consented to having sex with me on every occasion.

Tymon: You followed me and wanted it, yourself, especially after learning that I was living with Sophia, which I only told you one time.

Tymon: You Were trying to compete with her for my affection after she was letting me stay with her and I was trying to see my child.

Tymon: Then You stopped letting me see my child after that because I was staying with her.

Tymon: You are only lying about it right now because you know I am recording all of this for evidence.

Tymon: False Rape Claims Are punishable offenses and I have no issue with sending you to jail.

Tymon: Besides, if this were true, why would you be bringing this up to me several years later using someone else's name and also long after your senior year?

Tymon: We were together for a long time after your senior year and I had seen my child since then. Your argument is literally invalid.

Tymon: You invited me to your house to take care of the child and also continued to sleep with me, often times even insisting I come over to sleep with you when your mother was not there.

Tymon: When it became too difficult to have sex because of distance, you broke up with me and went to another man immediately because he was available.

Tymon: My entire alibi over the course of the several years during and after your senior year marked by how I went to your house to take care of my child and your insistence upon having sex, sometimes when I didn't even want to because you were being destructive in the relationship and I wanted to work out our problems before being intimate, holds for everything beyond what you are just making up right now in order to threaten me.

-11:10 AM-

Jan 20
to amb.phd
Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:14 pm      
-Present Day-

False Rape Claim Evidence Research

11:13 AM

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_accusation_of_rape

Tymon: Quote:  They noted that the "broader" definition included cases where there was no evidence of the allegation being false but that police officers and prosecutors had identified as false. The narrower definition described complaints that were considered "malicious". They found that 12% of rape allegations fell into the broader definition of false accusations, and that 3% of the false rape allegations were identified as malicious.

Tymon: Quote: Individuals suspected of making a false accusation of rape may be charged with the civil crime of "wasting police time" or the criminal charge of "Perverting the Course of Justice" with a maximum penalty of life in prison.

11:16 AM

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/society/2017/aug/24/woman-jailed-10-years-false-rape-claims-jemma-beale

11:18 AM

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2017/08/15/college-girl-charged-for-false-rape-claim-on-campus/amp/

Tymon: Quote: When investigators met with Zolkowski again, they noted several discrepancies in her story.

Tymon: Quote: If convicted, Zolkowski faces up to four years in prison and a $2,000 fine.

Tymon: Do you see how serious this is and how serious I Am about this false rape charge? They Will Not just throw me in prison on your word alone.

Tymon: There is going to be an INVESTIGATION and I will not only COOPERATE, but also PROVIDE as MUCH evidence as POSSIBLE.

Tymon: If you do NOT, that is your life in prison for even wasting people's times with silly spitefulness. And trust that they can dig into the information.

Tymon: I've Already told Sophia that you have lied about this. I also already told my family.

Tymon: I Have witnesses and alibis for literally every time I have been anywhere -EVER- for the past several years.

11:23 AM

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/uk-england-wiltshire-41692026

Tymon: Quote: A woman who falsely claimed she was raped by a soldier after he "rejected her" has been jailed for five years.

Tymon: Quote: The CPS said Palmer had "indulged in consensual sexual activity" with the victim, 22, and launched a "malicious campaign" after he rejected her.

She was found guilty of four offences of perverting the course of justice.

Tymon: Quote: Joanne Jakymec, chief crown prosecutor, said Palmer had sent "malicious communications" to both the victim and his family and "repeatedly made false allegations" including an allegation of rape.

Tymon: Quote: "Palmer became completely embroiled in her own web of lies and her appalling behaviour could really have a negative impact on other victims of rape or sexual assault who may choose not to report it to police for fear that they will not be believed," the spokesperson added.

11:26

https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/BF01541619

Tymon: Quote:  These false rape allegations constitute 41% the total forcible rape cases (n =109) reported during this period. These false allegations appear to serve three major functions for the complainants: providing an alibi, seeking revenge, and obtaining sympathy and attention.

11:27

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1889186116300026

Tymon: Quote: Fabricated stories of rape lack pseudo-intimate behavior and a wide variety of sexual acts. Also, in almost all fabricated stories of rape the attack was completed in less than 15 minutes while in likely true allegations the attack sometimes took over 60 minutes before it was completed.

Tymon: Quote: ‘The trust of the innocent is the liar‘s most useful tool’.

Tymon: Quote: It is the trust of police officers and the judicial system in alleged victims that protects the false complainant and keeps them undetected.

Tymon: Quote: Not all allegations of crimes are truthful. Especially false allegations of rape stir emotions

Tymon: Quote: Identifying false allegations of rape is important, as false allegations of rape exist and are by no means harmless.

Tymon: Quote:  the best workable definition of false allegations of rape: ‘The intentional reporting of a forcible rape by an alleged victim when no rape had occurred’

Tymon: Quote: Another concept, which is closely related to the definition of a false rape allegation, is the concept of ground truth. To know the ground truth is to establish what actually happened

Tymon: Quote: To exclude false confessors as much as possible in the current study at least one extra piece of evidence linking the rapist to the rape was required to be included in the study.

Tymon: Quote: To exclude false confessors as much as possible in the current study at least one extra piece of evidence linking the rapist to the rape was required to be included in the study.

Tymon: "You Need -EXTRA- Evidence. Not -LESS-. I Will Send You To Jail For Even -ATTEMPTING- To Threaten Me."

Tymon: "My Life And MY Daughter's Life Are Not A Game."

Tymon: "I Am Going To Show That To You."

Tymon: Quote: The theory of fabricated rape predicts that differences between the story of a false complainant and a true victim will arise because a false complainant has to fabricate an event that was not experienced and a true victim can rely on recollections of the event.

Tymon: Quote: On the one hand, the false complainant is lying and will behave as liars do.

Tymon: Quote: A common strategy of liars is to keep the story simple and without details

Tymon: -Evidence-

Tymon: Quote: If the experiences do not resemble rape and the beliefs concerning rape are not valid, detectable differences between a true story of rape and a false story of rape, a fabricated rape, will arise.

Tymon: Quote:  The current study will test the validity of a list of differing characteristics between false and true allegations constructed based on the suggested theory of fabricated rape

Tymon: "Inclusive To Crimes Already Committed, Even Under The Event Of Making Up A Story Similar To Another Or Involving Multiple Blended Together."

Tymon: Quote: The differences between truth tellers and liars will therefore also apply to true victims and false complainants. Therefore, detectable differences between stories of fabricated rape and stories of true rape will arise.

Tymon:  Quote:  Since false complainants are liars, false complainants will probably adopt the same strategy and construct a concise general story.

Tymon: "The False Complainant -CANNOT- Make A More Complex Story At All Because They Will Be Exposed."

Tymon: Quote: To fabricate a mundane everyday event is probably less difficult than to fabricate a false allegation of rape.

Tymon:  Quote: False complainants do not know how rapes commonly occur, so they cannot include true details in their fabricated story.

Tymon: Quote:  a fabricated story of rape is less detailed than an authentic account, which is consistent with the difference in strategy between truth tellers, true victims, and liars, false complainants.

Tymon: Quote:  Thus false complainants seem to have adopted the strategy of liars and reported a simple story with an almost mute fabricated rapist.

Tymon: Quote: A false complainant has not experienced rape; she has to fabricate a story of rape.

Tymon: "There Is No Going Back From This."

Tymon: Quote: There might have been sexual intercourse, but the intercourse was consensual. Sexual experiences in a consensual context are not the same as sexual experiences in the context of rape.

Tymon: Quote: One or two women described sexual experiences in which it seemed that consent was the only discriminating factor between rape and a consented sexual encounter.

Tymon: "It Is Not As Simple As Simply An Accusation Or Consent. There Are Plenty Of Extra Things Involved That Show That You Are Both Lying And Guilty."

Tymon: Quote: A false complainant that has never experienced rape and constructs a story based on her own sexual experiences will construct a story that does not resemble a true rape.

Tymon: Quote:  A woman who is not raped will presumably associate rape with not wanting. Unwanted but consensual sex is common

Tymon: Quote: 26% of men and 50% of women reported at least one occasion in which they had engaged in unwanted, but consented, sexual activity in a two week period.

Tymon: Quote: It seems that unwanted but consensual sexual experiences resemble wanted sexual experiences, but are restricted in the variety of sexual acts that are performed.

Tymon: Quote: in a false allegation the sexual acts are more basic, usually just vaginal intercourse and the findings of researchers in the field of false allegations of rape.

Tymon: Quote: Since false complainants have to fabricate an event, they will resolve the problem by relying on mental representations of how such an event would be enacted.

Tymon: Quote: The mental representations are not necessary invalid but are based on representations of rape in news media that often lack details and are biased.

Tymon: Quote: Since portrayals of rape in the media are consistently atypical, a prototype of rape arises that does not correspond with the reality of rape in most cases.

Tymon: "In Case You Think Of Using Another Person's Experience,  Which Can Be Traced, Along With Browsing History."

Tymon: "Facial Expressions When Thinking Of Fabrications Also Apply."

Tymon: Quote:  women who file a false allegation will report a prototype of rape in which the phenomenology and complexity of rape is absent.

Tymon: Quote:  A false complainant will thus fabricate an offender that resembles a specific, but rare subtype of rapist.

Tymon:  Quote: a fabricated rapist will probably not be consistent with any true rapist typology.

Tymon:  Quote:  Kanin (1994)identified several motives for filing false allegations. One of the motives is revenge. In case of revenge, the allegation is used to retaliate against a rejecting or otherwise perceived malicious male. Such false allegations always involve a lover, an ex-lover, a friend, or an acquaintance.

Tymon: "This Sounds Like The Shoe Fits, Meaning That They Have Already Done Research On -YOUR- Kind, Tatiauna."

Tymon: Quote: A false complainant constructs a story that is stereotypical because it is based on false beliefs of how the offence rape would unfold.

Tymon: Quote:  On the one hand, false complainants will resemble liars and will therefore construct a concise story with little details.

Tymon: "If The Story Changes Afterward, That Also Shows Up."

Tymon: Quote: Since consensual sexual experiences do not resemble sexual experiences in the context of rape the beliefs of false complainants concerning rape are invalid, false complainants will therefore construct a story that bolsters detectable differences with a true story of rape.

Tymon:  Quote: almost all the fabricated rapes were completed in less than 15 minutes

Tymon: Quote: false complainants exhibit proof destroying behaviour

Tymon: "You Have Already Done This."

Tymon: Quote:  The fabricated rapist in stories of false complainants was as often an acquaintance of the complainants in 37% of the stories,

Tymon: Quote: In general, as expected following the theory of fabricated rape, false complainants tend to construct a concise prototypical story of rape.

Tymon: Quote: A true allegation of rape has a complex structure, one that is not conveyed by news media and is therefore not part of the mental representations that lay people have of rape.

Tymon: Quote: The story of a true rape is therefore a lengthy, detailed, and complex story that entails all the complexities and subtleties of rape.

Tymon: Quote: False complainants adopted the same strategy as liars do to avoid detection and presented a concise less detailed story

Tymon: "You Have Already Done This."

Tymon: Quote: The researchers reported large effect sizes for the discriminating effect of quantity of details between truthful and fabricated events.

Tymon: Quote: Thus there might always be a grey area where true and false allegations overlap.

Tymon: "There Are -ALWAYS- Overlap Similarities."

Tymon: Quote: the fabricated rape is always brief and swift compared to a likely true rape that takes time.

Tymon: "You Are Going To -JAIL-."

Tymon: "Think I'm Playing."

Tymon: Quote: In almost all false allegations the rape was completed in less than 15 minutes. It makes sense from the part of the false complainant. The longer the duration of the attack, the more story elements are needed.

Tymon: "The More You Make Up, The Worse It Looks."

Tymon: Quote: A practical complication of an attack that has taken some time is that the victim has to remain unseen for a considerable amount of time.

Tymon: "We Saw Each Other Pretty Much Every Day And You Even Asked Me To See You Further."

Tymon: "For Sex, No Less."

Tymon: Quote: the fabricated victim is passive in nature

Tymon: -Evidence-

Tymon: Quote: false complainants say they did not participate to make the rape story more believable

Tymon: Quote:  false complainants are filling in gaps when asked directly.

Tymon: "You Are Going To Jail."

Tymon: Quote: At that point the false complainant can invent an answer,

Tymon: "You Have Done This."

Tymon: Quote: false complainants behaved the same as liars usually do by adopting the strategy to present a concise and not detailed story of rape

Tymon: "Life Is Not A Game. I Hope They Give You The Most Maximum Amount Of Time To Keep You Away From Me And My Daughter."

Tymon: Quote: All of the above leads to a story of rape that can be differentiated from a true story of rape.

Tymon: Quote: If people fabricate an event that was not experienced at all, people will construct the story based on experiences that are considered to resemble that event.

Tymon: Quote: False complainants who construct the story of rape based on the invalid sexual experiences and mental representations construct a different story than true victims who base the story on recollections of the rape. Thus, major differences between the stories of true and false allegations of rape arise.

Tymon: "I Don't Know Why You Thought It Was A Good Idea To Falsely Accuse Me, But I Am Not Having It."

Tymon: "I Will See You In Court."

Tymon: "Also, Your Sudden Silence About The Matter Testifies Against You, As Well As How Long You Take To Respond."

Tymon: "The Fact That You Do Not Respond When Evidence Is Proven Against You Is Also A Great Factor."

-2:05 PM-

3:39 PM: Made Call To Tatiauna; No Response

Tymon: FYI: " I ALSO Record When I Call And When You Do Not Pick Up, Which Is Further Detrimental To Your Case."

-4:34 PM.-
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Aquila Bey - EXT.   Sat May 26, 2018 6:31 pm

Email: Tymon's Case (cont.)

Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:39 pm      
-Present Day-

-Present Time-

Made Call To Tatiauna; No Response.

*Evasion Of Communication.

Jan 22
to amb.phd
Dec 22, 2017 7:34 pm

-Present Day-

-Present Time-

Tymon: Why do you want me to do this to you? This Is Not good and you know I will surely do this to you and not be playing.

Jan 22
to amb.phd
Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:57 am

-Present Day-

Present Time

Tymon: "Before I Continue With My Course Of Action In Detaining You, I Felt As If I Should Confess Certain Things In Order To Retain A Clear Conscience About How My Daughter Will Handle You Being Detained For False Rape Claims, Which I Am Thinking About At This Time."

I. "I Appreciate That You Extended Outward To My Family For Trinity As I Instructed To Do In The Long Past, But You Have Done This In Spite Of Me."

II. "Because You Have Done This, You Have Not Brought Her Closer To Me Nor My Family, But Driven Us Apart Instead Of Directly Interacting With Me Correctly."

III. "I Have Logs Of Your Lack Of Direct Communication With Me Yet Constant Communication With Them, Which Proves You Are Not Making Any Attempt To Resolve."

IV. "I Feel As Though You Are Prolonging This Lack Of Resolution So That I May Return To You And You May Remain Connected To Me, Behavior Of Which I Find Repulsive Both As A Person And As A Parent."

V. "I Do Not Like You As A Person Nor As A Parent. I Do Not Have Love For You Any Longer. This Was Extinguished Long Ago When You First Acted In These Manners."

VI. "Even Whilst We Were Together, My Love Dwindled Because Of Your Behavior And Mistakes, As Well As Refusal About Correction, Especially About The Child."

VII. "This Is Why I Was Hurting You Emotionally In The Relationship, Yet Attempting To Remain In It For The Sake Of My Child And Complete Resolution."

VIII. "Because Of Your Refusal To Resolve Or Remain Resolved, This Is Why Damages Spilled Over Beyond The Relationship, Often By Your Own Doing Without Saying."

IX. "In The Relationship, Because Of Your Behavior, I Sometimes Thought About Other Women, Especially Jade, And Sometimes During Sex."

X. "As Both A Partner And A Lover, I Disliked Your Behavior And Mentality, Which Drove Me To Both Boredom And Dissatisfaction With Repetitious Problems."

XI. "The Boredom From Repetitious Relationship Issues Being Unresolved Led To My Boredom In Other Factors, Such As Sex Or Communication, Though I Continued."

XII. "I Apologize If You Noticed And Never Told Me And This Hurts Your Feelings, However It Is Not Only True, But Contributes To Unspoken Matters Unresolved."

XIII. "You Still Have Not Changed As A Person And I See This In How You Deal With My Daughter And Lack Of Communication Or Direct Contact, Yet Cling To Issues."

XIV. "The Unresolved Issues You Refuse To Reconcile About On Purpose Are Proof Of Clinging And Contribute To My Severe Disappointment And Disgust Of You."

XV. "For Your Clarity, Because I See Your Spite And Clinging, There Will Never Be Anything Between Us Again, No Matter How Much You Use My Daughter Against Me."

XVI. "The Fact That You Use My Daughter To Vent Feelings You Should Not Have Is The Proof That You Still Feel Them, Which Is Why I Am Communicating Directly."

XVII. "If You Did Not Have These Feelings Or Unresolved Issues With Me, You Would Not Act This Way Nor Avoid Communication Or Resolution."

XVIII. "People Without Spiteful Emotions, Especially Because Of Love And Pain, Can Communicate Properly And Directly With Others, Even If They Are The Source."

XIX. "If You Resolved Issues With Me Instead Of Against Me, You Would Not Still Have The Spiteful Feelings And Act On Them Or Wish For Me To Have Them, Too."

XX. "You Still Have Those Feelings Because You Know You Have Done Something Wrong, Been Doing Something Wrong, And Continue, Plus What You Do Backfires On You."

XXI. "You Will Not Feel Better Until You Feel Like You Have Accomplished Something Over Me Or In Spite Of Me, Which Shows That You Feel You Must Fight Me To Win Something Due To The Insecurity Of Being Proven Wrong And Leaving Things I Sought To Resolve Unresolved On Purpose Just To Feel Better About Yourself For Not Actually Accomplishing Your Desires Without My Assistance, Suggestion Or General Input -- As It Was Like In The Past."

XXII. "Part Of The Reason Why You Even Feel That Way Is Because Of How I Felt About Your Poor Performance In The Bedroom, Which I May Or May Not Have Told You."

XXIII. "Another Reason You Feel This Way Is Because Of A Difference In Intelligence, Which Keeps You From Wanting To Stop Fighting Due To Something Self Conscious About How Intelligent You Are. This Is Why You Even Want To Continue Until You Fe el As Though You Have Accomplished Something -- Self-Esteem."

XXIV. "I Remember That You Had Self Esteem Issues When We Were Together That Caused You To Become Bulimic And Treat Yourself Poorly Due To Self Insecurity."

XXV. "The Same Insecurities You Had Before When We Were Together Are Lingering Due To Unresolved Issues, And Are Partially Prolonged By Feeling Poor In Comparison To Me And My Family, Even Trinity."

XXVI. "I Already Know That You Keep Fighting, Clinging, Damaging And Avoiding Because You Feel Bad About Yourself And Believe Having Something Over Me Will Make You Feel Better -- Especially Something Acknowledged By Others."

XXVII. "People Will Begin To Pity You For Continuing To Prolong These Issues And They Become Clearer Due To The Lack Of Resolution One-Sidedly Coming From Your End."

XXVIII. "The Same Way You Play The Victim To Use Others To Feel Sorry For You Is How Others Can And Do Use You To Get Their Way By Pitying You, Like My Family."

XXIX. "None Of These Are Healthy For A Child And Are Proof Of Your Instability And Insecurity Just Because You Start Them, Prolong Them And Do Them At All."

XXX. "I Am 100% Serious About Sending You To Jail, Especially If You Do Not Stop And Correct Literally Everything Immediately."

XXXI. "You And Many Others Thought This Was A Game Because I Both Responded And One-Upped Your Moves, When In Actuality It Was Just Normal Logic And Intelligence -- This Contributes To Why You Believe It Is A Game, That I Am Playing And That You Are Losing When I Am Both Not Playing And Have Not Been."

XXXII. "The True Logic Is That You Fail Because Of Your Own Mistakes And Fail To See That Because Of Your Own Intelligence."

XXXIII. "You Have To Think About Beating Someone In Order To Play A Game Instead Of Just Harbor The Wisdom To Both Stop Playing And Still Be Able To Critically Assess Plus Logically Conclude How To Overcome Their Tactics Against You To End The Playing And Resolve Outstanding Imbalances From The Issues."

XXXIV. "You Will -Never- Feel Satisfied -Because- You Will Never Acquire The End Result That You Are Playing Around To Achieve From Dealing With Me. -Ever-."

XXXV. "The End Result You Are Seeking By Prolonging These Issues Will End Up With You Damaging Your Own Life Beyond Your Intention, Even With Support."

XXXVI. "I Am Confessing Each Of These Things Now For Both Clarity And As A Forewarning To Your Own Doing And Undoing, Which I See The End Result Of, As Usual."

XXXVII. "I Am Not Going To Tell You Again -BECAUSE- I Can Already See These Things About To Collapse On You, And There Is Little Time To Discuss Beyond It."

XXXVIII. "This Is A Confession For A Reason. Some Of These Things I Have Never Told You, But Am Doing So Specifically To Resolve Outstanding Unspoken Issues."

XXXIX. "The Reason I Am Confessing Is Because I Intend To Send You To Jail For The False Rape Claim, The Child Abuse, Lying And Prolonged Relationship Issues."

P.S. "I Found Both Of My Old Phones From Before I Met You And After I Met You In The Same Place." - Omen

Jan 22
to amb.phd
Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:14 pm

-Present Day-

Present Time

Tymon: "The Hand Of The Lord Is On Me Today, And I Am Deep In The Spirit. The Lord Has Shown Me Glory Over Mine Long Adversaries Today, And I  Come To You In Peace."

Tymon: "I Am Seeking To Make Peace One Last Time. Let Us Speak On Such Matters, For The Lord Is There."

Tatiauna: Ok. Yes?

Tymon: "As Usual, We Must Discuss Trinity And Our Communication About Her. You Have Been Avoiding Communication With Me Directly And Telling People I Have Not Tried."

Tymon: "You Make Every Attempt To Refuse Me And Use Other People To Avoid Me, And Now You Have To Explain To Trinity Why You Have Done These Things Without Lying."

Tymon: "You Have Also Falsely Accused Me Of Raping You, Which Is A Serious Offense Of Which I Do Not Take Lightly."

Tymon: "All Of These, Plus Whatever Lies You Have Passed Around In My Family, Need To Be Resolved Immediately. You Should Already Know That I Will Detain You If Not."

Tymon: "You Also Need To Apologize To Me, My Daughter, My Family (ALL Of Them) And Chris For Even Doing This, Since You Know It Was All Just About Your Feelings."

Tymon: "Finally, You Need To Communicate Like An Adult, Not Be Provocative Nor Antagonistic Just Because You Are Upset And Stop Avoiding Direct Communication."

Tymon: "All Of This That You Have Done Is Nothing But A Waste Of Time And Some Of The Damage Is Irreversible And Shameful Of You. Set A Better Example For Trinity."

Tymon: "Literally None Of It Was Worth It And Just Like I NEVER FORGET These Things, Neither Will She. I Will Tell Her The Truth Always."

Tymon: "You Did Not Care Enough Beyond Yourself And Your Own Feelings Before You Did All This Reckless Behavior, Simply To Spite Me For Things That Are Not Important."

Tymon: "Therefore, It Is Time To Work Things Out Directly Between Only The Two Of Us With No Third Parties Involved. Talk Directly To Me, As You Could And Should Have Been Doing And Always Have Been Capable Of. It Doesn't Look Good."

Tymon: "Leave My Family Out Of This. They Have Sinned Against Me And This Has Nothing To Do With Them. Learn To Deal With Only The One You Have An Issue With And Not Run Away To Others Who Will Sympathize With You Because They Do Not Know What Is Going On."

Tymon: "I Did Not Instruct You To Deal With My Family So That You Could Lie To Them About Me And Then Stop Contacting Me. I Did That For Trinity's Sake, And Was Correct About That Move, As I Usually Am In My Movements."

Tymon: "You Have Proven You Cannot Be Trusted As A COOPERATIVE PARENT Nor LOVING FAMILY MEMBER Because You Saw Both YOUR DAUGHTER And HER RELATIVES As OPPORTUNITIES To Get Back At Me For Something You SHOULD Have Been Strong Enough To Deal With Me Directly On."

Tymon: "I Do Not Want My Daughter To Go Around Believing Destroying Her Own Family And Running Away From Problems To Hide Behind Other People Is Either Proper Or Respectable, Because As We See, It Both Is Not And Is Also Ineffective In The Long Run, Regardless Of How It Seems At First."

Tymon: "So As Much As You Hurry And Swiftly Go Communicate With My Family Or Anyone Else, For That Matter, Is How Swiftly And Eagerly You Should Communicate With Me."

Tymon: "Why Have You Done All Of This? Kept My Daughter From Me, Antagonized Me, Lied About Me, Stopped Communicating And Tried To Replace Me In My Daughter's Life?"

Tymon: "Beyond That, Why Did You Think ANY Of That Was Okay When You Know I Would Not Only -NEVER- Do Those Things, But Also -NEVER- Even -TRIED- Nor -THOUGHT- To?"

Tatiauna: I told Trinity you are her Biological father. Which you are. I didn't lie to her about that. I never tolder you weren't her dad. She calls Chris dad or papa Chris. I told her that it's ok to call him dad because he is a dad to her hes takes big part in raising her. Dad goes beyond biological means and that you both are dad's to her. I don't speak bad about you to you nor do I deny you to her. I leave an open forum for to talk about. I don't want to deal with you because of your behavior and your behavior alone. You've proceed on countless ocarions that you do not know how to control your anger and anyone who disagrees with you or don't give you what you want are subject to abuse. I'm not tolerate your abusem I've given you plenty of chances. And I speak with you when you act like you have since. Those aren't false accusations. You did tell me those things and no madder how much you deny it it did happen. I'm not trying to keep Trinity from you. I want you to have a relationship with her. But I don't want you to act crazy with her. You resort to abusive tactives when you're upset and that's not going to be tolerated.

Tymon: "These Things You Accuse Me Of, You Have Neglected To Own Up To In Your Own Actions. Was I Ever Angry For No Reason? Did You Not Provoke Anger On Purpose Out Of Anger? THAT, Too, Is LACK OF CONTROL Over Anger And Desiring For Someone Else To Be Angry WITH You When They Are Actually Not So. That Is Abuse."

Tymon: "Why Did You Provoke Me In The Past, And Then Keep Trinity From Me After You Provoked Me? Why Did You NEVER Seek Resolution When I Did, As I Have COUNTLESS Times Both BEFORE And Over You?"

Tymon: "Also, When We HAD A Resolution, You PURPOSEFULLY wSabotaged It, Which I Have Record Of. Why Did You Make Issues Where There Were None, And Then Provoke More?"

Tymon: "Provocation Is Just As Much Abuse As Any Other Form, Which You Are Not Only Guilty Of, But Also Have Instigated And Pretended You Had Not Done So You Could Win The Favor Of Others."

Tymon: "What Was The Purpose Of All Of These Things? Truly, If There Was Peace (Which I Have Record Of My Repeated Attempts At), You Should Not Have Provoked Issues."

Tatiauna: There's no excuse for lashing out. The last time you lashed to Trinity you got mad at her for telling you Mama said you didn't pay your phone bill. Th

Tatiauna: en you send me a voicemail and text messages calling her ugly saying you don't want her. I didn't even know what happened. You just lashing out insultin

Tatiauna: g me for something. That's how it usually is you randomly lash out not telling me why. No madder what the reason I'm not going to respond to it. Noones t

Tatiauna: rying to provoke you. Theres no benefits of that. But I'm not live my life in fear of you lashing out.

Tymon: "Beyond That, You Had Not Spoken About Issues We NEEDED To Speak On For YEARS."

Tymon: "You Are Doing It Again. I Already Have All The Evidence Of All Of Your Provocation And Instigation Where I Made Peace At. Including The Neglect Of Resolution."

Tymon: "So. Do Not Lie To Me Again, Because You Are Not Seeking Peace Nor Communication Or Resolution, As You Are KNOWN To Do."

Tymon: "Lashing Out Is Also Doing Spiteful Things Without Communicating And Refusing To Resolve Issues."

Tymon: "You Are Guilty And Have Provoked Any Such Wrath In Myself."

Tymon: "You Also Have Conveniently Not Answered Certain Questions, Of Which I Believe Is Done Intentionally To Prevent Discrediting Yourself Or To Provoke Me Again."

Tymon: Quote: "Also, When We HAD A Resolution, You PURPOSEFULLY Sabotaged It, Which I Have Record Of. Why Did You Make Issues Where There Were None, And Then Provoke More?"

Tymon: Quote: "Why Did You Provoke Me In The Past, And Then Keep Trinity From Me After You Provoked Me? Why Did You NEVER Seek Resolution When I Did, As I Have COUNTLESS Times Both BEFORE And Over You?"

Tymon: Quote: "Beyond That, Why Did You Think ANY Of That Was Okay When You Know I Would Not Only -NEVER- Do Those Things, But Also -NEVER- Even -TRIED- Nor -THOUGHT- To?"

Tymon: "Furthermore, Why Did You Falsely Accuse Me Of Raping You? I Will Never Let Such An Atrocious Claim Go Unnoticed."

Tatiauna: You're a liar. We talked about the same things over and over you act ok then lash out and start over. I'm not going though that again. I ignore you when

Tatiauna: you acting crazy. If that makes you crazier that's your problem. Your conversation will show your behavior. You think your behavior is ok because you don

Tatiauna: 't get you way but it's not. I'm not going to feel bad for choosing not deal with your abuse anymore. It has nothing to do with guilt. You sabatoged your

Tatiauna: self with your anger issues.

Tymon: "You Have Accused Me And Not Sought Resolution. Saying 'You Are A Liar' And Not Only Not Proving It But Also Not Answering The Question Is Antagonism."

Tymon: "You Gave Vague Answers That Did Not Clarify Nor Resolve The Issue."

Tymon: "You Are Seeking A Way Out In Order To Save Face And Deny Your Part In My Upset By Purposefully Avoiding Answers Yet Again. That Shows Up.:

Tymon: "You Have Not Been Truthful Nor Answered The Questions. This Is Why I Ask You The Same Questions And Why I Did In The Past."

Tymon: "Just Because You Repeat The Same Answer Does Not Mean It Is Correct Nor That It Is The Resolution, Even If You One-Sidedly Claim It To Be."

Tymon: "You Have Not Sought To Resolve Because You Believe Your One-Sided Answers Are Sufficient And Then Stop Speaking Further. This Shows Up, Especially When Prolonged, So It Can Be Seen Clearly."

Tymon: "I Will Ask You Until Your Answers Are Not Just One-Sided And Actually Are Geared Toward Proper Resolution, As They Should Have Been Years Ago."

Tymon: Quote: "Why Did You Provoke Me In The Past, And Then Keep Trinity From Me After You Provoked Me? Why Did You NEVER Seek Resolution When I Did, As I Have COUNTLESS Times Both BEFORE And Over You?"

Tymon: Quote: "Also, When We HAD A Resolution, You PURPOSEFULLY Sabotaged It, Which I Have Record Of. Why Did You Make Issues Where There Were None, And Then Provoke More?"

Tymon: Quote: "Beyond That, Why Did You Think ANY Of That Was Okay When You Know I Would Not Only -NEVER- Do Those Things, But Also -NEVER- Even -TRIED- Nor -THOUGHT- To?"

Tymon: Quote: "Furthermore, Why Did You Falsely Accuse Me Of Raping You? I Will Never Let Such An Atrocious Claim Go Unnoticed."

Tymon: "You Answered None Of These, Yet Responded With Ambiguous Guilt. That Shows Up Based On The Response."

Tatiauna: You want something to justify your behavior. I didn't provoke you, nor am I trying to savatogr. I damn sure didn't falsely acuse you of rape. That did ha

Tatiauna: ppen. I consented out of fear. Sad part is you deny the abuse because you think some one making you mad is enough of an excuse to do it.

Tymon: "Why Did You Act Abusively In Your Anger?"

Tymon: "You Did Lie. I Will Not Be Charged For That False Claim. I Never Forced You To Do Anything."

Tymon: Quote: "Furthermore, Why Did You Falsely Accuse Me Of Raping You? I Will Never Let Such An Atrocious Claim Go Unnoticed."

Tymon: "Not Only Have You Still Refused To Answer Properly, You Are Acting As You Did In The Past To Provoke And Not Seek Resolution."

Tymon: "You Must Not Believe That I Will Not Send You To Jail For Something That Could Do So For Me. I Am Not Playing With You. You Are Going To Jail."

Tymon: "You Still Have Not Sought True Peace With Me. You Continue To Lie And Swear Falsely, To Provoke And Not Resolve."

Tymon: "I Have A Record Of All History From 2015 Onward From Email And Text. In The Meantime, Since You Cannot Actually Make Peace, I Will Gather From 2010-2014."

Tymon: "Make Peace With Me, Because I Will Send You To Jail With The False Rape Claim -ALONE-. You Think It Is As Simple As Saying Something And It Goes Away. That Is Not How This Works At All And I Have No Problem With Removing You From Out Of Our Lives. Everyone Will Be Happier With You Gone. Trust That."

Tymon: "No One Wants Someone That Divides Families And Destroys Households, Plus Lies Out Of Anger And Manipulates For Convenience."

Tymon: "I Suggest Resolving Things With Me Properly, Because That False Rape Claim Is The Only Thing I Need. I Will Never Stand For That."

-10:42 PM-

Jan 22
to amb.phd

Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:14 pm
-Present Day-

Present Time

Tymon: "If I Raped You, Why Did You Stay With Me And Why Did You Continue Having Sex With Me, Plus Have A Baby With Me, Let Me In The House And Try To Marry Me?"

Tymon: "Why Did You Ask Me To Spend Time With You And Visit You Everyday, Even When I Didn't Want To, And Make Me Spend The Night With You For All Those Years After?"

Tymon: "And What Is Most Important, Why Are You Doing This? I Make Myself Clear At All Times. But What About You? What Is Your Motive, If It Isn't Resolution?"

Tatiauna: You've only spent the night a hand full of times. And those things happened before that happened. It happen when i was a senior.  Long After I had Trinit

Tatiauna: y. After I had her i didnt ask you to come over as much. When i did it was usually to watch Trinity. We had too many problems at that point. I was too st

Tatiauna: ress and overworked and trying to get time to myself. I kept forgiving you because I wanted to work for Trinity. I wanted her to have a normal life. I al

Tatiauna: so cared about you. So i forgave you. Just like i kept forgiving you for your  outburst of anger. I tolerated emotional abuse from before that and after

Tatiauna: that. I also felt like i couldn't get mad about it because i let it happen.

Tatiauna: I dont really have a motive. I  just want to stop with back and forth.

Tymon: I. "I Came Over Nearly Every Day Because Your Mother Would Not Watch Her And So You Could Go To School. Even  After You Went To College."

Tymon: II. "I Attempted To Spend Quality Family Time With You With Trinity Because I -Often- Stated That It Was Important For Her Development."

Tymon: III. "You Have Expressed Actual Sentiments To Me That Correlate To The Events That Have Occurred, However Have Forgotten The Reasons Why There Were Issues."

Tymon: IV. "Each Of Those -- Some Of Which I Have Already Established With Predetermined Questions -- Are Required To Be Fully Resolved."

Tymon: V. "I See You Are Ready To Proceed With Certain Events, However Are -Still- Neglecting Some."

Tymon: VI. "I Appreciate The Effort With The Change Of Diction."

Tymon: VII. "Not Having A Motive Is Both The Worst Possible Thing And The Most Important Part."

Tymon: VIII. "I Was Also Constantly Forgiving Your Behavior. That Is An Actual Contribution To The Fact There Were Outbursts At All, As I Had Stated In The First Place."

Tymon: IX. "My Frustration And Explosive Temperament, Plus Any Form Of Lack Of Desire For Sex Was Because Of The -Lack- Of -Resolution-, Which Led To Both Withholding Emotionally And Also Unleashing Intensely Yet Not For Pleasurable Purposes -At All-."

Tymon: X. "This Seems Like I Am Abusing You, But It Is You Who -Causes- The -Abuse- To The Reciprocating Party By Actually -Refusing- To -Resolve- The Actual Matters."

Tymon: XI. "Doing That -At All- ='Without A Motive'= Means That There Is -Actually- Something -Mentally- Unstable Or Insecure Inside Of Your -Head-."

Tymon: XII. "I Am -Trying- To Communicate Something -Important- To You For -Real-, Which Is Why I Am Taking My Time To Give Instructions."

Tymon: XIII. " Something -Actually- Dangerous And Seriously Severe Can Actually Happen To You If You Continue Not To, And That Is Not Just Inclusive To Nor With Myself."

Tymon: XIV. "I Am ='ACTUALLY'= Going To Send You To -Jail- Because Of This, Without Thinking Twice About It, And I Am -Telling- You This -Because- I Definitely Will."

Tymon: XV. "Take This Seriously, Because If Not, I Seriously Will Not Attempt To Explain Anymore, And You Will No Longer Understand Me Ever Again Nor When This Occurs."

Tymon: XVI. "Do Not Claim That I Raped You, Because That Is False, And I Not Only Have All Of The Evidence, Not All Of What You Said Covers All Of The Most Important Details."

Tymon: XVII. "The Fact That -I Am- The One That Has Been Telling -You- And You Were Not Listening To -Me- Is What Makes This Say Something About -Your- Mental Health."

Tymon: XVIII. "All Of This Shows Up And I Have Already Checked The Evidence, Though I Have Not Recorded It Yet."

Tatiauna: You can try to do what you want.You did threaten to rape sophia if you didnt get sex. We did it on the stairway in stephanos apartment before school. I'm

Tatiauna:  not accepting any more excuses for your abuse. You need to see about you own mental health and how your rationalize your psychotic behavior.

Tymon: XIX. "I Do Not Know Why You Cannot Comprehend The Things I Am Telling You About How To Resolve Everything With Me Because Of Your Continual Refusal Of Resolution. -At All-."

Tymon: XX. "I Did Not Even Speak About Sophia Except To Tell You That I Had Already Slept With Her. Her Name Never Came Up Otherwise."

Tymon: XXI. "The Fact That You Even Thought About Me Doing Something Like That -And- Associating It To -Us- Having Sex ='IS'= The -ACTUAL- Giveaway -AND- Issue."

Tymon: XXII. "That Not Only Should Not Be Your Memory, Those Words Should Not Be Coming Out Of Your Mouth At All, -ESPECIALLY- Because They Are Untrue."

Tymon: XXIII. "I Am Rationalizing -YOUR- Psychotic Behavior And -Have- Been For A -Very- Long Time." As It Is Written.

Tymon: XXIV. "It Will All Make Sense And Not Be In Your Favor As You Are Looking At It, Which Is What I Have Been Trying To Warn You About, Which Is -Why- We Are Having A Conversation About Jail Time And I Am Not Just Speaking As An Empty Threat, As You Have Been Doing."

Tymon: "I Hope All Of This Makes Sense, Because This Is Only The Explanation That We Have Not Covered Everything And There Are Many Things Left To Resolve."

Tymon: I. "Accusing Someone Of Raping You Without A Motive -Is- The -Actual- Crime ='ITSELF'=."

Tymon: II. "None Of The Reasons You Have Listed Should Be Motives -At All- To -Any- Of The Questions, -Including- As To Why You Were -Purposefully- Not Resolving Issues."

Tymon: III. "This Also Exhibits That You Have Gotten Better At Lying, Which Also Shows Up." (Especially If I Marked It.)

Tymon: IV. "You Believing It Is Okay Is Worse Than Most Of That."

Tymon: V. "My Great Grandmother Was A Psychologist, So That Sort Of Intelligence And Perception Of The Mental Cognition Of Others -Genetically- Runs In My Family."

Tymon: "What Was The Purpose Of Purposefully Sabotaging The Peaceful Resolutions That I Made?"

-6:47 PM-

Jan 22
to amb.phd
Correction: "Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:11 am Is The Correct Time For The Previous Message, Not Jan 07."

Feb 21
to amb.phd
Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:50 am

8:30 AM

Tymon: "Why Are You Acting This Way? Why Are You Still Treating Me Inappriopriately, Especially With Making Up This Rape Claim And Lying About Other Things?"

Tymon: "Did You Do All Of These Things Because You Wanted A Reason To Fight Me And I Not Only Did Not Give You Any Reason, But I Also Corrected You About Anything That Would Start A Fight, Which Meant You Had To Force One Just To Make A Problem Or Cause An Issue?"

Tymon: "You Say You Do Not Want To Go Back And Forth, Yet You Continue To Think Of Ways To  Leave A Reason For Me To Respond. Is This Secretly A Cry To Get My Attention In Some Unspoken Fashion Even Though I Am Trying To Deal With You About Something More Important?"

Tymon: "Do You Refuse To Answer Or Prolong Responding On Purpose? That Is A Sign Of Avoidance And Running Away. This Means You Are Not Attempting To Resolve."

Tymon: "None Of These Questions Are Rhetorical. As Usual, They Require A Response That Is Accurate And Correct In Order To Resolve The Final Outstanding Issues."

-8:48 AM-

Feb 21
to amb.phd
Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:11 pm

-Present Day-

Present Time

Tymon: "Why Did You Care So Much About Causing All Of This Trouble While I Was Busy Trying To Do Things Correctly? Caring This Much About The Wrong Thing Shows Up In How You Carry It All Out."

Tymon: "Wanting Me To Care About Issues Other Than Resolving What Was Important Between Us And Avoiding Communication If It Didn't Happen Reveals That The Cause Of The Issues Was You And Not Me In Every Instance Because Of What You Cared About."

Tymon: "Whatever You Are Attached To Is Revealed By How Attached You Are To Continue To Do What Is Wrong And Then Act As If That It Is The Correct Way To Handle It."

Tymon: "People Who Don't Have Feelings For Another Are Not Attached To Doing Anything To Them At All That Is Bad, And Doing So Even If You Do Not Verbally Communicate About It Reveals Those Feelings."

Tymon: "I Have Noticed. I Do Not Have Feelings For You And Have Not For The Entire Time You Have Been Expressing These Ugly Feelings Toward Me."

Tymon: "The One-Sidedness Of You Having Feelings About Me Shows Up In All Your Actions And Desires As Well As How You Take Care Of Them, Which Is Actually Repulsive."

Tymon: "The Fact That You Even Care About Me Beyond Just Trinity And Have An Underhanded Method Of Expressing It Because No One Else Knows Is Also An Attachment."

Tymon: "You Have A Problem. Your Problem Is Your Feelings About Me, Because You Cannot Keep Yourself From Acting Like That Because Of Me."

Tymon: "My Feelings Have Always Been Correct In My Intention To Resolve Things, Yet You Come With An Intention To Leave Things Undone, Which Shows Up And Is Very Bad."

Tymon: "The Only Reason Why You Would Want To Leave Things Undone Intentionally Is Because Of Unspoken Feelings That You Have Which You Are Putting Before More Important Things Because You Know I Will No Longer Interact With You With Intent To Interact With You."

Tymon: "That Means That This Is A Misplaced Cry For Attention."

Tymon: "I Do Not Care About You. Whatever Attention You Want From Me In Order To See My Daughter Is Only There Because I Do Not Want To Pay Attention To You."

Tymon: "This Is Because Of A Desire For Me To Interact With You For An Extended Amount Of Time And Leave A Reason To Keep Coming To You, When I Am And Have Been Completely Uninterested In You Outside Of My Daughter For Years."

Tymon: "The Fact That You Want This Kind Of Attention From Me At All Is An Insult To Everyone, Especially Your Boyfriend And My Daughter, Because You Should Not Seek It, Especially From Me, For Any Reason."

Tymon: "Not Understanding Why You Shouldn't Nor Why I Both Do Not And Have Not Had Feelings For The Entire Duration Of The Time Is Also A Sign Of Your Mental State."

Tymon: "You Should Have Comprehended That Your Own Personal Feelings Were Not As Important As Resolving The Issues And They Should Not Have Been So Sensitive That You Couldn't."

Tymon: "Wanting Yourself To Be That Important In My Eyes, Especially More Important Than My Daughter, Shows Me That Your Eyes Have Not Been On The Correct Things Nor Your Heart In The Correct Place."

Tymon: "Wanting Me To Recognize These Types Of Feelings Without Communicating Them Also Reveals The Intention To Hide Them With Expectation Of Ulterior Motives."

Tymon: "Wanting Me To Reciprocate Them In Any Way After Harboring Them Is The Sign Of Your Own Feelings Of Attachment To Me, Which Is Why You Want Me To Feel That Way."

Tymon: "The Fact That You Both Thought About Those Things And Also Acted On Them For So Long Both Shows Up And Also Reveals Your Focus And How That Focus Was Not On Resolution."

Tymon: "Where Are These Feelings Coming From? I Have Tried To End You Having Feelings For Me For Years And Would Have Been Successful Many Times By Now If You Had Not Refused Resolution For So Long."

Tymon: "When We Get To The Root Of The Feelings And Uproot Them, You Will No Longer Even Have A Desire To Continue With Them Nor Harbor Them Any Longer."

Tymon: "Where Are These Feelings Coming From And Why Do You Have Them?"

Tymon: "Getting To Where And Why You Have These Feelings Will Help Resolve Them So You Can Handle Interacting With Me Without Acting In A Malignant Fashion."

Tymon: "It Will Also Keep You From Wanting Those Feelings Back Or For Me To Incur Them So That You Can Feel Them, As I Know You Do, Which Prolongs This Situation."

Tymon: "The Same Way Women Do Not Want Men To Be Emotionally Attached And Bothersome About Feelings Is How Men Feel About Women Who Do That, And Are Just As Repelled By Those Unnecessary Feelings When It Is Time To Deal With Important Matters."

Tymon: "Because This Entire Mess Boils Down To You Acting Out Due To Your Feelings, But Not Responding To Other Emotions Properly, Resolving Your Problem Ends Everyone Else's Issues And Keeps This From Happening Again."

Tymon: "The Moment You Act Differently And There Are No Longer Any Issues, It Will Show Up As It Would Have If You Never Caused Issues."

Tymon: "If You Continue, It Will Reveal That You Are Prolonging The Resolution Because Of Some Underlying, Unspoken Feelings That Will Come Up And Only Be Attached To You."

Tymon: "As Of This Moment, Your Next Move Will Decide How The Next Events Play Out, But You Will Still Be Seen For All Of The Evil You Have Done And More."

Tymon: "Also, All Of This Is Still Not A Resolution For The False Rape Claim, Which Is Yet Another Attempt To Prolong Having Issues So That We Can Continue To Interact With Animosity. That Has A Different Resolution Based On The Fact That You Have Even Made It Up, And Also Is Attached To Those Feelings."

Tymon: "Because I Did Not Rape You, But You Insist That I Did, That Is Sexual Harrassment And I Can Press Charges Just For That, Alone."

Tymon: "If You Cannot Stop Lying And Making Issues, The Actual Resolution Is To Be Detained, And No One Can Help You With That Because You Have Already Sworn Falsely About Me Raping You."

Tymon: "Not Only Is It Sexual Harassment, But Also Defamation, Which Is Another Charge And Serious Allegation."

Tymon: "It Will All Look Even Worse When It Is Discovered That You Made Up The Rape Claim And Also Prolonged It At All Even Though I Was Telling You I Would Take Legal Action, Especially Literally Out Of Nowhere And After Several Years Plus Only When I Came For Resolution."

Tymon: "It Is Because You Do These Things And Have Something New When It Comes Time To Resolve Things That Gives You Away Each Time And Reveal It Only To Be You And Not Me."

Tymon: "That Shows You Are Making Problems On Purpose To Keep From Having A Resolution So That We Can Have Something To Dispute Over When There Should Be Nothing."

Tymon:  "Also, Why Did You Go So Far?"

-8:08 PM-

Feb 21
to amb.phd
Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:14 am

-Present Day-

Present Day

Tymon: "I Had A Dream About Trinity Crying And She Did Not Stop Until She Was In My Arms. This Means I Should Talk To Her."

Tymon: "Also I Am Going To Talk To My Lawyer About You Tomorrow After 10. He Already Knows About You Because I Talked To Him About You Years Ago."

-12:12 AM-

Feb 21
to amb.phd
Jan 14, 2018 7:17 am

-Present Day-

Present Time

Tymon: "Have You Read All Of This Information? This Is The Best Time To Talk About No Longer  Going Back And Forth, But First You Have To Acknowledge What I Said."

Tymon: "I Had A Dream About Trinity. I Believe She Wants To See Me. We Should Talk."

Tatiauna: Hi I haven't read all the messages. But she does want to see you.

Tymon:  "Yaaaay! Daddy's Baby!"

Tymon: ... "I Am Discussing The Matters With The Proper Sources And Already Have What Is Necessary To Resolve These Incidents, However This Does Not Excuse What Happened To Get Here."

Tymon: "I Am Still Willing To Talk About It, As Usual, As Always, And Am Ready Whenever You Are."

Tymon: "As Usual, Everything I Am Saying Or Will Say Is Very Important, Especially Because A Lot Of It Is About How I Will Be Proceeding With My Next Steps."

Tymon: "The First Thing We Need To Do Is Work Out A Way For Her To See Me And Also To Resolve The Terms Of How And Why Plus The Reasoning Behind Why This Was Not Happening In Order To Prevent That From Happening Again."

Tymon: "Also, Each Of The Numbered Items I Have Listed In Some Of My Previous Messages Are The Reasons Why Personal Things Between Us Which Were Not Resolved Led To This Outcome And The Feelings Between Us The Entire Time, Regardless Of Everything Else."

Tatiauna: I feel like it's because you go in circles. One moment you're fine and we're communicating and being normal. The next you start acting crazy. You start t

Tatiauna: hreaten me and her, talking about her crazy, harassing people when you don't get your way.

Tymon: I. "If I Am Going In Circles, It Means There Is Something That Is Either Not Being Addressed Or Resolved."

Tymon: II. "If The Issue Never Gets Resolved, I Will Still Treat You Kindly And Remain Open Up Until A Certain Point Where I Believe The Issue Has Taken Too Long To Resolve."

Tymon: III. "My Frustration And Outbursts Come From The Urgency I Feel To Correct Or Resolve A Situation That Is Open Ended Or Threatening To Something Important, Including The Actual Relationship, Itself."

Tymon: IV. "This Reasoning Is Also Why I Communicate So Often And Repetitively, Which May Seem Like Harassment If You Are Not Communicating In Return With The Same Level Of Urgency."

Tymon: V. "All Of That Combined Is What Makes It Seem Like I Want My Way, But Broken Down Has Smaller Components About Greater Issues If Left Unsettled -- Which Did Occur."

Tymon: "I Hope That Makes Sense."

Tatiauna: Us not agreeing isnt an excuse for you displaying abusive behavior. I'm not going to talk to someone whose cussing me out. You once got mad because i ask

Tatiauna: ed for help with getting Trinity some clothes. I didn't ask for any amount just whatever you could help with. and you got mad because you offered to go w

Tatiauna: ith me, but i wanted go by myself. And you went off on me cussing me out calling me a whore. Or the last time when Trinity reapeated something your grand

Tatiauna: ma told her. And you leave me a voicemail and a bunch of texts calling her ugly saying you don't want her. Calling me names. I didn't even know what happ

Tatiauna: ened and yiu going off in me. Then trinity comes home and tell me you were being mean when she was on the phone.

Tymon: I. "The Abusive Behavior Was Neglect Of Resolution Of Relationship Issues And Provoking Ones Further Or Creating New Ones."

Tymon: II. "I Did Not Trust You With My Money Alone Because I Thought You Were Both Cheating On Me And A Prostitute Because Of The Lying, Secrets And Ways You Handled Yourself When Things Did Not Go Your Way In The Relationship."

Tymon: III. "I Was Upset At That Time About The Distance Between Us We Were Causing Because Of The Relationship Problems And That They Were Not Getting Resolved Before Reckless Or Destructive Things Were Done."

Tymon: IV. "Any Time Or Reason I Have Ever Spoken To My Daughter Trinity In That Fashion Is Because Of How I Could See Negative Influences And Bad Habits Rubbing Off On Her That She Cannot Understand As Well As To Rid Her Of The Manipulative Purposes Of Anyone Using Her Against Me."

Tymon: "If I Have Been Going In Circles About Anything, Now Is The Time To Let Me Know What They Are To You."

Tatiauna: I was not cheating on you. You cheated on me multiple times and lied about that and other things yiu were doing. I admit i lied about things when i first

Tatiauna:  got with you. But i didn't lie to get my way in our relationship. And i never lied about what i did with money. You also could have bought the stuff you

Tatiauna: rself but got mad because i didn't want you to come.

Tymon: I. "You Often Did Things To Make Me Believe That You Were Cheating On Me."

Tymon: II. "I Kissed Two People At Two Different Times We Were Together And Never Did Anything With Anyone Else When We Were Together."

Tatiauna: That's not an excuse to talk to her or about her like that. No madder what you like or dislike about her she's a child and doesn't deserve to be treated

Tatiauna: like that.

Tymon: III. "You Lied At Your Own Convenience For Yourself And Neglected The Relationship When You Did Not Get What You Wanted Both Inside And Outside Of The Relationship."

Tymon: IV. "The Fact That I Did Not Trust You Still Matters The Same Way You Have Been Proclaiming Not To Trust Me Does In The Exact Same Way You Have Been Claiming."

Tatiauna: What are talking about. You kissed justice when we first got together. You harassed Jade trying to get with her. I didn't lie to get what I want.

Tatiauna: It does matter but you have no right to talk down on me or threaten me or her because of your feelings.

Tymon: V. "You Are Confusing Your Own Memories Of Our Relationship History With The Manner Of Which Reprimanding My Daughter About Disrespectful Behavior Is. Those Two Instances Are Not The Same."

Tymon: VI. "I Have Also Had Past Issues With You About Trinity's Behavior, Which Does Also Apply To How Little I See Her And Where She Gets It From."

Tymon: VII. "Justus Is One Of The Two People I Was Referencing. I Never Kissed Jade. She And I Have Our Own Way Of Interacting With Our Feelings Just As You And I, And For Similar Reasons."

Tymon: VIII. "Your Intentions Are Clear In An Unspoken Manner, Similar To What I Am Speaking Of With Jade. You Have Simply Not Verbally Expressed It, Even Though Your Mannerisms And Movements Express It In An Unspoken Fashion."

Tymon: IX. "Other People Have Been Treating Me In An Unspoken Way And Not Verbally Expressing Important Things, As Well -- This Is Not The Only Instance And It Is Not Only Geared Toward Love Interests."

Tymon: X. "It Is Because Of Your Feelings And The Neglect Of Mine As Well As The Situations That Caused Discord In The Relationship, To Family And Our Lives As A Whole That Provoked My Bickering With You And Nothing Else, As I Have Often Stated."

Tymon: "If Any Of The Events Of Our Past History Have Upset You Or Still Do, Now Is The Time To Express Those Feelings And Why So That We May Continue Forward."

Tatiauna: I didn't say you kissed Jade. But you harassed her. And you did ot with Cindy and that girl who went to Hyde park academy who on the softball team. Those

Tatiauna:  things don't bother me but calling me a cheater when wasn't the one cheating and you were is hypocritical.What upset me is the threats, the harassment,t

Tatiauna: he lies you told people about me and how you've acted toward Trinity in the past. Trinity is a child and she's still learning. You can't correct her beha

Tatiauna: vior without talking down on her. Thats not how you fix problems.

Tatiauna: I wouldn't call it harassment because that's up to her to decide. But you kept bothering her and trying to get her when she didn't want to at the time.

Tymon: I. "Jade And I Have A Personal Relationship And History With Each Other Based On How We Both Established Something Between Us Along The Years. You Cannot Judge What We Were Going Through Nor How It Got That Way Because It Was All Personal. However, We Were Also Disputing, Just Like You And I."

Tymon: II. "I Kissed Cindy At The End Of Our Relationship After We Broke Up And Got Back Together, However Because It Caused Discord Between You And I, I Became Upset With Her As Well."

Tymon: III. "Jade Was Also Talking To Me At The Time, Which Is The Proof That I Was Not Harassing Her, Which I Have Evidence Of And Mental Recollection."

Tymon: IV. "The Third Person You Are Recalling Is Someone I Was Not Thinking Of. The Fact That You Remember And Also Know Things About Her That I Didn't Tell You Shows Me Some Things About Your Personal Feelings About That Scenario That You Have Not Told Me -- Hence Why I Said You Were Holding On To Feelings."

Tymon: V. "All Of Those Times Are At Different Points Of Our Relationship And Also Were The Only Points Where I Cheated, And Only To The Degree Of Kissing. You Made Me Believe You Had Sex With People."

Tymon: VI. "The Things You Are Accusing Me Of Doing Were Based On A Gradual Buildup Of Neglect Of Relationship Issues And The Cause Of Them, Both Of Which Are Your Own Doing And Personal Experiences That Are In No Way Related To How I Discipline Trinity. Your Thoughts Of The Matter Are Only There Because Of The Things We Went Through In Our Relationship That You Had Done Which Trinity Never Has And Never Will Be Involved With In That Fashion."

Tymon: VII. "The Fact That You Cannot Tell The Difference Between When I Am Disciplining My Daughter As A Father Does And How I Deal With Our Personal Relationship Issues After A Bad Relationship With You Should Not Coincide At All. It Seems Like You Are Searching For A Way To Tie Those Two Things Together."

Tymon:   VIII. "You Should Not Be Seeing Our Relationship And Our Personal Interactions Showing Up In Trinity Unless You Have Used Her Or Unless You Are Projecting Your Feelings Of Our Past Relationship On Her."

Tymon: IX. "Also, The Fact That You Keep Bringing Up Different Women As Justification When You Not Only Should Not Have Been Involved With Them Nor My Relationship With Them, But Also Not Have Brought Them Up Still Reveals Your Feelings About Me Extending Beyond Just Our History."

Tatiauna: You told me about it because you told me you went to her game. That's doesnt mean I have personal feelings about it now. Its what you told me.  Cheating

Tatiauna: is cheating nomadder what degree it is or the reason. I didn't cheat. ididnt make you belive I did anything while we were together. You thought of that o

Tatiauna: n your own.  So stop saying i did and stop telling people I did.

Tymon: X. "I Did Not Know You Felt This Way About Certain Parts Of These Issues, Which Is Why I Was Suggesting In The Past That We Communicate Better To Prevent This."

Tymon: XI. "You Did Make Me Believe You Were Cheating And I Have Evidence From Before The Emails."

Tymon: XII. "You Have Also Told Lies About Me To Others, Such As How I Have Not Been Trying To See Trinity, That I Was The Cause Of Problems In Our Relationship, That I Don't Do Anything For Her And Haven't Been There, And That I Raped You, All Of Which Was Your Doing, Provoked By You And I Have All Evidence Of In Your Writing."

Tymon: "Is The Reason Why You Were Upset During And After The Relationship Because Of Your Feelings About Me And About These Other People?"

Tymon: "What Happens Between Us Should Never Effect How We Dealt With Trinity, Which Only Happened By Your Doing, Alone."

Tymon: XIII. "You Also Made Me Believe Trinity Was Not My Daughter, Which Is Part Of The Reason Why I Do Not Trust You, And Why I Believe You Have Been Trying To Push Me Out Of Her Life By Avoiding Contact And Causing Trouble."

Tatiauna: You're the only one doing that. You brought the past relationship to excuse you cussing me out and calline me a whore when i asked you forbhelp buying trinity clothes. You use as an excuse for why you constantly exhibit abusive behavior. I try to let it go but then you telling lies about me. Show thenemails then because i jever said I slept with other people. You always accused me of something I never did. I never lied to other about what you did. You did rape me i didn't tell anyine about that. And yiu aren't helping me out with her. And yiu know you arent that isn't a lie. Youve only done a handful of things for her. The previous email about me asking for help getting clothes is proof. And there have been other times where i asked for help and you got mad. Even when people gave you money to give get her something you used on yourself. I don't talk about you to people so gonon ahead a keep lying. You didn't want to get her unless i was there or drop her off when i couldn't always do it. I would ask you to get her on weekend when i was in highschool so i could get homework done you didn't want to do that. You live in a fabricated world where you do nothing wrong and its a lie.

Tymon: XIV. "The Fact That You Tried To Make Me Believe She Wasn't Mine And Also Have Been Forcing Me To Stay Away Shows Your Feelings About Our Relationship And Shows Up As A Motive To Why You Have Been Pushing Me Away And That You Still Harbor Feelings."

Tymon: XV. "You Are Now Going In Circles."

Tatiauna: I  never said you weren't her father. These are all things you came up with yourself. Its not about harbor feeling about a relationship. Its about how yo

Tatiauna: u act now and how you use the relationship as an excuse for your behavior but you weren't the victime you pretend to be.

Tymon: XVI. "I Have All Documented Evidence As To Why The Claims Against Me Are False, Including And Especially The Rape, And I Will Show You Each Of These Things When I Am Prepared To Deal With You About That Issue."

Tymon: XVII. "You Asked Me To Get Her In The Mornings On Weekdays So You Could Attend School."

Tymon: XVIII. "The Fact That I Have To Correct Something Like That Reveals That You Are Not Explaining The Scenario Properly, And I Am Telling You Because I Already Have The Information Proving These Words Are False And Have Seen And Checked Them, Myself."

Tymon: XIX. "I Know When You Are Lying And What You Are Lying About Strictly Because I Have The Evidence And Am Reviewing Matters That I Already Have The Documentation On."

Tymon: XX. "I Only Use Past Relationships That Were Directly Involved With Us Or That Were Influenced. I Leave People Who Were Not Involved Out Of It To Respect Their Boundaries, But Do Not Neglect To Leave Them Out Of The History Of Why Things Are The Way They Are -- They Are Part Of The Story."

Tymon: XXI. "I Have Already Informed People That You Have Said That I Have Raped You And Am Dealing With This As A Form Of Abuse, False Witnessing, Defamation, Slander, Malicious Intent And Premeditation, All Of Which Are Serious And Cannot Be Easily Swept Away On Record."

Tymon: XXII. "Avoiding Communication Whilst Still Acting Provocatively Or Maliciously Not Only Shows Up, But Is The Actual Evidence Of Intent And Premeditation."

Tymon: XXIII. "All Of These Things I Am Saying Show Up In The History And In The Things I Was Attempting To Act On From The Beginning. All Forma Of Prevention Of This, Especially One-Sidedly, Show Up In Every Instance And Serve As Inspiration For Present Behavior, Even Things You Are Claiming That Are False."

Tymon: XXIV. "The Sudden Rape Claim Is Also Evidence Of Malice And Will Show Up In The Reports, Because They Are Aware That Women Claim To Have Been Raped Out Of Malice, Which Is The Actual Crime Itself If It Did Not Happen."

Tymon: XXV. "I Can Charge You Just For Saying It, Let Along That You Are Continuing To Claim It, Which Is Both Harassment And Abuse Because I Have Not Done These Things."

Tymon: XXVI. "This Only Functions One Way And Does Not Work In Your Favor Just Because You Have Claimed It To Me. The Thorough Evidence Of The Entire Relationship Will Testify For Itself, Along With Witnesses."

Tymon: XXVII. "I Will Press Charges On Anyone That Pursues Or Assists With This False Claim Against Me And See It As Harassment, Defamation And Abuse, Which Can Get Them Jail Time For The Exact Same Reason That You Are Doing This Just For Helping You With Knowledge Of My Character And Morality."

Tymon: XXVIII. "You Have Not Acknowledged Your Own Behavior In The Situation, And Because I Continue To State That Your Behavior Is The Cause Of An Issue, That Needs To Be Addressed."

Tymon: XXIX. "My Victimization Shows Up In The Evidence Whenever I Tried To Resolve Our Issues And You Avoid Communication, Which I Mark For The Record And Compile Together For My Lawyer."

Tymon: XXX. "The Same Issues We Hadn't Resolved Are Coming Back Up As Their Own Evidence And Showing Up Not In Your Favor, Which Is Why I Am Still Attempting To Resolve, As Usual."

Tymon: XXXI. "The Fact That You Have Added A New Problem Conveniently Also Shows Up."

Tymon: XXXII. "This Evidence Illustrates How You Take Steps Forward In Attempting To Resolve, But Also Make Matters Worse During The Process So That There Is An Extra Means To Prevent Resolution And To See My Daughter -- A Type Of Clinging To Emotions To Keep Something Perpetuated In Circles."

Tymon: "I Am Also Giving You This Information So That You Clearly Know That I Have The Actual Visible Legible Documentation Against A Majority Of What You Are Stating Because It Is No Longer Just About Word Of Mouth And Presence, But Also Actual Cause And Effect, Which Bear Greater Weight When Measured."

Tymon: "I Would Advise That You Stop Lying And Preventing Resolution By Causing Problems You Believe No One Will Believe If I Testify Against It, Especially The Rape, Because These Matters Show Up The Longer The Problem Exists And Gets Worse Years Down The Line."

Tymon: "I Do Appreciate That You Are Putting Forth More Effort. I Do Still Notice."

Tymon: "Reviewing The Information From The Past, There Was Something That We Were -Both- Doing -During- Our Fights And Also -Around- The Same Time Period Which Contributed That Shows Up As -Both- Of Us Doing Something To Each Other."

Tymon: "I Often Recall Responding In Fashions Because Of The Nature Of How We Were Fighting With Each Other, But I Knew That You Were Doing Something Underhanded Or Unspoken To Me And I Retaliated In A Similar Fashion In Ways You Did Not Know."

Tymon: "The Fact That We Both I Interacted In This Fashion Is Important, Because We Both Naturally Interacted In A Fashion That I Have Been Telling You That You Are -Still- Doing, Which Shows Up As A Type Of Provocation Or Instigation Just From The Proof That We Have Both Done This Once And I Changed."

Tymon: "The Fact That I Both Recognized And Responded To It Shows Mutuality Of Understanding And Because We Both Frequently Interacted With Each Other Like This -- Especially In Fights -- It Also Serves As Evidence As A Basis To Judge How We Communicate And Interacted At All."

Tymon: "This Alone Is More Threatening To Your Argument Than Anything Because We Both Interacted With Each Other Like That, So That Is A Basic Foundation For Our Capacity And Anyone Who Can Recognize That We Both Argued And Understood Each Other At That Level At Any Given Time At All."

Tymon: "This Is Why I Was Telling You To Stop Years Ago, Because There Is No Way To Make That Go Away Strictly Because I Understood And Responded In Retaliation, As Well As You."

Tymon: "The Only Way For That Not To Show Up Is If It Not Only Never Happened, But Also If One Of Us Did Not Respond With Retaliation Or Knowledge Of Understanding."

Tymon: "When I Stopped Retaliating Against You Years Ago, That Is When This Starts Showing Up One-Sidedly As You Continuing That Type Of Communication With Me."

Tymon: "This Is Only One Of The Eventual Outcomes I Was Warning You About When I Stopped And Changed, But You Did Not Listen, And Now There Is No Going Back."

Tymon: "I Still Intend To Continue Discussing Trinity, But These Other Things Are Just As Important For Your Comprehension Of Where Everything Truly Stands."

Tymon: "Reviewing Some Of These Notes Is Sentimental For Me, But Might Be Upsetting To You If Exposed After Having Gone Though Things For So Long."

-7:47 PM-
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Aquila Bey - EXT.   Sat May 26, 2018 6:34 pm

Email: Received Your Email Re: Tymon's Case
Inbox
x

AMB PHD
Feb 21
to me
Aquila Bey PhD

Chairman, President,&CEO

·www.linkedin.com/in/flag1999/
·
·www.flag1999.org

@AQUILABEYPHD

All Mail:

P. O. Box 4908
Chicago, IL. 60680

Federation for Law And Government {F.L.A.G.}

444 West Lake Street #1700
Chicago, IL. 60606

Office: {Call&Text}:1-312-869-9493
Members/Volunteers:{Call&Text}: 1-331-684-7655
Secured Fax: 1-773-527-7899

@FLAG1999

D. M. H. Legal Aide Services {D.M.H.L.A.S.}

300 North LaSalle Street #4925
Chicago, IL. 60654

Office: {Text&Call} 1-312-488-9630
Members/Volunteers: {Call&Text} 1-331-481-9242
Secured Fax: 1-773-245-5222

@DMHLAS

D. M. H. Public Transportation Watch {D.M.H.P.T.W.}

155 North Wacker Dr. #4250
Chicago, IL. 60606

Office: {Call&Text}:1-872-529-2009
Members/Volunteers: {Call&Text}: 1-773-893-0515

Secured Fax: 1-312-488-2646

@DMHPTW
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Aquila Bey - EXT.   Sat May 26, 2018 6:35 pm

Email: 7 Proposals
Inbox
x

Apr 21
to AQUILA
Hello Aquila!

Tymon here, and these are the 7 Personal and Business oriented items that you requested that I inform you of. Sorry it has taken so long to respond.

Personal

I. "Do Not Overstep My Personal Boundaries, Especially After I Have Firmly Established Them."
II. "Do Not Force Yourself On Me In Any Way, Be It Physically, Mentally Or Spiritually."
III. "Be As Expressive And Open As Possible About What You Wish For, What You Like And What You Are Seeking -- Especially In Terms Of Personal Or Private Matters. I Will Be Receptive, Even If I May Set Up A Boundary For Security Purposes."
IV. "Do Not Break My Trust In Any Fashion, Especially Through Manipulation Or Violation."
V. "Always Hear Me Out Completely And Fully, For I Am Doing The Same For You."
VI. "Be My Friend Before Anything Else, Because The Foundation Of Friendship Ensures Trust And Love, Even Over Business Affairs."
VII. "Do Not Allow Business To Come Between Friendship And Personal Relationships, Because Even If We Somehow Fall Out In The Business Category, I Would Still Like To Be Friends, If Possible."

Business

I. "Please Assist Me In Any Way Necessary That I Am Requesting First Before Catering To What You Suggest, Because I Know What Is Going On From My Perspective And Only Request What Is Actually Valuable And Beneficial."
II. "Please Respect My Work And The Methods I Am Using, Because I Am Using These Methods For A Reason."
III. "Remember That We Are Friends As Well As Business Partners, Because Friendship Is Just As Important As Revenue."
IV. "Do Not Hinder My Work Nor My Progress No Matter What, Because There Are Certain Factors Of My Life That Are Both Time Sensitive And Dependent On My Work With Or Without You, And The 'Without You' Portion Must Be Clear (Which Is Why I Cannot Be Hindered In Progression)."
V. "Please Do Your Best To Help Me With Whatever Legal, Financial, Public, Business And Social Matters That There Are, Because I Need Assistance In Those Regards And That Is Your Field."
VI. "Please Help Me To Establish My Business With The Stencil And Template I Am Using From The Concepts Of My Work. I Am Flexible And Malleable As Well As Open To Suggestion, However I Also Made It This Way For A Reason, Whether It Is Understood Completely Or Not."
VII. "Please Be Patient With Me In Whatever I Am Doing And Openly, Clearly Communicate With Me About Everything At All Times -- Including Personal Matters, Because That Is Also Business Sometimes If Personal Matters Intersect."

These are the proposal requests that I have. I hope it all looks good and that this can be the foundation of a beautiful friendship and partnership.

AQUILA BEY PhD
Apr 21
to me
Thanks, I'll check them out.

*Aquila Bey PhD*
*Chairman, President,&CEO*

-
- *www.flag1999.org *

@AQUILABEYPHD

All Mail:
P. O. Box 4908
Chicago, IL. 60680

*Federation for Law And Government {F.L.A.G.}*
Chicago, IL. 60606

Office: {Call&Text}: 1-312-869-9493

@FLAG1999

*D. M. H. Legal Aide Services {D.M.H.L.A.S.}*
Chicago, IL. 60654

@DMHLAS

*D. M. H. Public Transportation Watch {D.M.H.P.T.W.}*
Chicago, IL. 60606

Office: {Call&Text}: 1-872-529-2009

@DMHPTW
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Aquila Bey - EXT.   Sat May 26, 2018 6:35 pm

Email: Received Your Email Re: 7 Proposals
Inbox
x

AMB PHD
Apr 21
to me
Aquila Bey PhD

Chairman, President,&CEO

·www.linkedin.com/in/flag1999/
·
·www.flag1999.org

@AQUILABEYPHD

All Mail:

P. O. Box 4908
Chicago, IL. 60680

Chicago, IL. 60606

Office: {Call&Text}:1-312-869-9493

@FLAG1999

Chicago, IL. 60654

@DMHLAS

Chicago, IL. 60606

Office: {Call&Text}:1-872-529-2009

@DMHPTW
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Aquila Bey - EXT.   Sat May 26, 2018 6:36 pm

Email: I have received your email, keep in touch via all social media listed below Re: 7 Proposals
Inbox
x

AQUILA BEY PhD
Apr 21
to me
Aquila Bey PhD
Chairman, President,&CEO

www.flag1999.org

@AQUILABEYPHD

All Mail:
P. O. Box 4908
Chicago, IL. 60680

Chicago, IL. 60606

@FLAG1999

Chicago, IL. 60654

@DMHLAS

Chicago, IL. 60606

@DMHPTW

--
Aquila Bey PhD
Chairman, President,&CEO

www.flag1999.org

@AQUILABEYPHD

All Mail:
P. O. Box 4908
Chicago, IL. 60680

Chicago, IL. 60606

@FLAG1999

Chicago, IL. 60654

@DMHLAS

Chicago, IL. 60606

@DMHPTW
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Aquila Bey - EXT.   Sat May 26, 2018 6:37 pm

Email: 7 Proposals
Inbox
x

Apr 21
to amb.phd
Hello Aquila!

Tymon here, and these are the 7 Personal and Business oriented items that you requested that I inform you of. Sorry it has taken so long to respond.

Personal

I. "Do Not Overstep My Personal Boundaries, Especially After I Have Firmly Established Them."
II. "Do Not Force Yourself On Me In Any Way, Be It Physically, Mentally Or Spiritually."
III. "Be As Expressive And Open As Possible About What You Wish For, What You Like And What You Are Seeking -- Especially In Terms Of Personal Or Private Matters. I Will Be Receptive, Even If I May Set Up A Boundary For Security Purposes."
IV. "Do Not Break My Trust In Any Fashion, Especially Through Manipulation Or Violation."
V. "Always Hear Me Out Completely And Fully, For I Am Doing The Same For You."
VI. "Be My Friend Before Anything Else, Because The Foundation Of Friendship Ensures Trust And Love, Even Over Business Affairs."
VII. "Do Not Allow Business To Come Between Friendship And Personal Relationships, Because Even If We Somehow Fall Out In The Business Category, I Would Still Like To Be Friends, If Possible."

Business

I. "Please Assist Me In Any Way Necessary That I Am Requesting First Before Catering To What You Suggest, Because I Know What Is Going On From My Perspective And Only Request What Is Actually Valuable And Beneficial."
II. "Please Respect My Work And The Methods I Am Using, Because I Am Using These Methods For A Reason."
III. "Remember That We Are Friends As Well As Business Partners, Because Friendship Is Just As Important As Revenue."
IV. "Do Not Hinder My Work Nor My Progress No Matter What, Because There Are Certain Factors Of My Life That Are Both Time Sensitive And Dependent On My Work With Or Without You, And The 'Without You' Portion Must Be Clear (Which Is Why I Cannot Be Hindered In Progression)."
V. "Please Do Your Best To Help Me With Whatever Legal, Financial, Public, Business And Social Matters That There Are, Because I Need Assistance In Those Regards And That Is Your Field."
VI. "Please Help Me To Establish My Business With The Stencil And Template I Am Using From The Concepts Of My Work. I Am Flexible And Malleable As Well As Open To Suggestion, However I Also Made It This Way For A Reason, Whether It Is Understood Completely Or Not."
VII. "Please Be Patient With Me In Whatever I Am Doing And Openly, Clearly Communicate With Me About Everything At All Times -- Including Personal Matters, Because That Is Also Business Sometimes If Personal Matters Intersect."

These are the proposal requests that I have. I hope it all looks good and that this can be the foundation of a beautiful friendship and partnership.

AMB PHD
Apr 21
to me
Thanks, I'll check them out.

Disclaimer: "Aquila Has Violated A Legal Agreement Between Us, Which I Am Adding To The Case." - Testament
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Aquila Bey - EXT.   Sat May 26, 2018 6:38 pm

Email: Meeting Invitation
Inbox
x

noreply@servcorp.net
May 4
to me, amb.phd, artishamcdonaid, baylorpisces, cepa.kenneth.b., javonsawyer
You have been invited to the following meeting:

Meeting Host:
Aquila Bey-PhD
Chicago / United States
Suite 1700
Chicago, IL 60606
How to get here:
Airport:35 - 40 minutes by taxi from O'hare International Airport, 25 - 30 minutes by taxi from Midway International Airport
Train:7 minute walk from Clark/Lake train station
Meeting Room:
Executive Boardroom - Capacity 14 - Extension 8407
Date:
05/04/2018
Time:
Start Time: 15:30
End Time: 17:30
This email is an automated message. Please do not respond to this email. Booked via Servcorp Online.

Disclaimer: "Proof That The Meetings We Had Were Scheduled And That I Used The Provided CTA Bus Card To Attend." - Text (Proof)
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Aquila Bey - EXT.   Sat May 26, 2018 6:39 pm

Inbox
x

noreply@servcorp.net
May 7
to me, alonzo.d.baylor, amb.phd, javonsawyer16

Meeting Host:
Aquila-Mushir Bey-PhD
D.M.H. Public Transporation Watch
Chicago / United States
Suite 4250
Chicago, IL 60606
How to get here:
Airport:30 minutes by taxi from Chicago O’Hare International Airport.
Trains:3 minutes to Chicago Ogilvie Transportation Center (OTC) and Metra Metropolitan Rail from 155 North Wacker Drive.
Meeting Room:
Boardroom - Ext 0967 - Capacity 14
Date:
05/07/2018
Time:
Start Time: 13:30
This email is an automated message. Please do not respond to this email. Booked via Servcorp Online.
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Aquila Bey - EXT.   Sat May 26, 2018 6:39 pm

Email: Booking Confirmation 5/7
Inbox
x

Rachel Landell rachel.landell@servcorp.com via myservcorp.onmicrosoft.com
May 7
to me, alonzo.d.baylor, amb.phd, javonsawyer16
cid:image001.png@01D12202.D8F88660

Booking confirmation

Dear Dr. Bey,

I am pleased to confirm your booking.

Resource:

Executive Boardroom ext 0967

Address:

155 North Wacker Drive

Suite 4250

Chicago, IL 60606

Date:

05/07/2018

Time start:

1:30 PM

Time end:

5:30 PM

Cancellation & Fees: Cancellations received 48 hours prior to the booking will incur a 50% cancellation fee. Cancellations received 24 hours prior to the booking will incur the full price fee.

Rachel Landell

Executive Assistant | Notary Public

Click here to see how I may assist your business!

T +1 312 803 3700

F +1 312 803 4795

G *510 0970

rachel.landell@servcorp.com

155 N Wacker Drive, Suite 4250

Chicago, IL 60606

Alonzo Baylor
AttachmentsMay 10
to Rachel, me, amb.phd, javonsawyer16
Confirmed, thank you!
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Aquila Bey - EXT.   Sat May 26, 2018 6:40 pm

Inbox
x

noreply@servcorp.net
May 8
to me, alonzo.d.baylor, amb.phd, artishamcdonald, cepa.kennethbl., javonsawyer16, queenvee1054

Meeting Host:
Aquila Bey-PhD
Chicago / United States
Suite 1700
Chicago, IL 60606
How to get here:
Airport:35 - 40 minutes by taxi from O'hare International Airport, 25 - 30 minutes by taxi from Midway International Airport
Meeting Room:
Date:
05/08/2018
Time:

Alonzo Baylor
May 10
to noreply, me, amb.phd, artishamcdonald, cepa.kennethbl., javonsawyer16, queenvee1054
Confirmed
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Aquila Bey - EXT.   Sat May 26, 2018 6:40 pm

Inbox
x

noreply@servcorp.net
May 9
to me, alonzo.d.baylor, amb.phd, artishamcdonald, artmakcustoms, baylorpisces, cepa.kenneth.b., javonsawyer16, queenver1

Meeting Host:
Aquila Bey-PhD
Chicago / United States
Suite 1700
Chicago, IL 60606
How to get here:
Meeting Room:
Date:
05/09/2018
Time:

Alonzo Baylor
May 10
to noreply, me, amb.phd, artishamcdonald, artmakcustoms, baylorpisces, cepa.kenneth.b., javonsawyer16, queenver1
Conformed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Aquila Bey - EXT.   

Back to top Go down

Evidence Against Aquila Bey - EXT.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension (Tymon Nikia Bolton II's Website) :: Gevurah; Floor of Severity-
Jump to: