The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension (Tymon Nikia Bolton II's Website)

The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension (Tymon Nikia Bolton II's Website)

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalCalendarPublicationsFAQRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 1 Registered, 1 Hidden and 5 Guests

Tabritha

Most users ever online was 49 on Sun Jun 05, 2016 4:56 pm
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking digg  Social bookmarking delicious  Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking stumbleupon  Social bookmarking slashdot  Social bookmarking yahoo  Social bookmarking google  Social bookmarking blogmarks  Social bookmarking live      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension (Tymon Nikia Bolton II's Website) on your social bookmarking website

Share | 

Evidence Against Dameian King - Zeik J King (Dameian Zeik Makai)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lu'Ciere
Judgemaster the End :: Righteous Arbiter; Goddess of All Laws, Decrees and Order
Judgemaster the End :: Righteous Arbiter; Goddess of All Laws, Decrees and Order

Female Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Evidence Against Dameian King - Zeik J King (Dameian Zeik Makai)   Tue May 29, 2018 1:41 am

"Record Of Social Interaction Between Myself And Dameian (Zeik) J King Over Facebook From His Old Account, Which Has Been Modified To This Name: مرام علي جاسم , Formerly 'Dameian Zeik Makai'."

Last edited by Lu'Ciere on Tue May 29, 2018 2:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Dameian King - Zeik J King (Dameian Zeik Makai)   Tue May 29, 2018 1:42 am

12/05/2011 9:09PM

Zeik: Tymon, why the hell are you all the way at the bottom of my Im chat thingy?

Tymon: Eh? I am?

Zeik:Yeah, that was weak.
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Dameian King - Zeik J King (Dameian Zeik Makai)   Tue May 29, 2018 1:44 am

01/17/2012 7:11AM

Zeik: Khrona

Zeik: Whats up?

01/17/2012 5:28PM

Tymon: Oh hey Zeik.
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Dameian King - Zeik J King (Dameian Zeik Makai)   Tue May 29, 2018 1:59 am

02/19/2012 10:42AM

Zeik: The dusk and the chaos MUST become hidden allies.

Tymon: Why is that?

Zeik: The information I telll you, must stay between you and I.

Zeik: But there will be a war between the nightmare and the chaos soon enough...the dust will be dragged in.

Zeik: hOWEVER Zeik is going to become allies with hakku,khrnoa and zita all threee of the officials of the dusk.

Zeik: Allies!!!!

Zeik: But no one can know this.

02/19/2012 12:20PM

Tymon: Okayyy.

02/19/2012 3:43PM

Zeik: Bawse

Zeik: Where is medusa?

Zeik: This event will be over soon and Zeik will be needed her assitance.

Tymon: She's in the Chaos with the Master Tower. Guess you'd better hurry before the Dusk Kages get to her.

Zeik: She is on Chaos Ground, Zeik will make an appearance if need be

Tymon: Alright, but... I don't see how you can make an alliance with the Dusk if you harbor one of their criminals. xD

Zeik: Zeik, doesn't want them to know until he wants to kill her.

Zeik: However, I wnat their relationship to flourish from the depths...so a little conflict is nice.

Tymon: Well, alright. You'll have to be online frequently to keep up with the events of the Dusk, you know. We already killed Asura and we aimed to take down Arachne and Medusa too.

Zeik: Well I can be online just about when EVER I need to be. I just need to finish this event up, so make medusa the last one please.

Tymon: She was gonna be, actually. xD

Tymon: So it's fine.

Zeik: bawse

02/19/2012 9:16PM

Tymon: Hey, Zeik, what exactly did you... Want of Final Fantasy? There isn't much you can get that isn't embedded within the essence of the Dusk already. xD

Zeik: I honestly don't want anything.

Zeik: xd

Tymon: OOooh. You sure? We can... Give you some monsters. You know. Overrun your city with... Bloodthirsty monsters.

Zeik: LOL

Zeik: I only needed the picture of atlas, I dont need anything to over run my city.

Tymon: Oh, you just want Atlas? Fine, we'll let him run loose from one of our Grimoires and find his way in the Dusk. What did you intend to do with him?

Zeik: I didn't think that far on the idea because you guys owned it.

Zeik: I just saw random giant fist and brain blasted

Tymon: Oh, he's not a fist, he's a paradox.

Tymon: He's not supposed to exist and will cease to exist once his paradox is returned to normality. He's a weapon.

Zeik: My point isn't being understood.

Zeik: I didn't want atlas, I wanted the concept of giant fist coming from the sky. I was going to apply it to Hao when he makes his return.

Zeik: So in theory, I didnt need ff13 for what I was going to do.

Tymon: OOOOH. Okay. Nevermind then. I thought you wanted an Atlas. Cuz there's a lot of them. xD
But yeah, you wanna be one of the Judges and Tiamat?

Zeik: What are they?

Tymon: The Judges are... Well, those that govern the Law of the land through magical means. They serve only the Judgemaster, who is the highest class of Judge, but these Judges that are going to be with our antag betrayed him (Khrona).

Tymon: So, they work with the antag. They bring down calamity in this event.

Tymon: There are 5 of them, and CJ and I have Zargabaath and Ghis. The only other three are Gabranth, Drace and... Bergan.

Tymon: You gonna look any of them up?

Tymon: Oh, and Tiamat is the Guardian of Wind, but he's a three-headed dragon.

Zeik: I'm going to look all three up in order to pick the perfect one for my rp style.

Zeik: Is their a fire guardian?

Tymon: Yeah, but I like her. She's Marilith.

Tymon: She's a snake, and I love snake ladies. xD

Zeik: K

Tymon: Besides, Tiamat has a move called Jet Flare... Or Jet Flame...

Zeik: I wouldnt use a snake as my first choice anyhow.

Zeik: So you still have fire.

Zeik: lwhF;BOEHCF;24O GH2;3ORH B;VNDKLCHVAERB3ELB
What?

Zeik: wtf...I was trolled.

Zeik: I'll brb I need my brain juice xd

Zeik: I'm GAY!
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Dameian King - Zeik J King (Dameian Zeik Makai)   Tue May 29, 2018 2:00 am

MAY 18TH, 6:21AM
Tymon: "I Met 'Lord Business'. And Also Saw The Lego Movie And -WATCHED- It -WITH- Lord Business."
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Dameian King - Zeik J King (Dameian Zeik Makai)   Tue May 29, 2018 2:04 am

Tymon Nikia Bolton II shared ‎مرام علي جاسم‎'s post to the group: The Trunade.
April 30 at 9:58pm ·
Record: "Dameian King - Azazel Zeik Hellgate; Astral Kyng Of Razgriz." - Name (Damnation) *History

مرام علي جاسم
March 5, 2012
I'd be lying if I said I was fine, I wouldn't be lying if I said I was thinking of dying...I'd be lying if I said I could handle it all. This isn't poetry, nor poorly written and expressed emotions...its just my head forcing me to type what its thinking. I'm tired of trying alone, tired of feeling fucking weird, tired of ppl turning their backs on me...the same ppl that crawl to you when they are in trouble...FUCK you ppl, FUCK your false words of love and or affection...you dont care and probably never did.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Dameian King - Zeik J King (Dameian Zeik Makai)   

Back to top Go down

Evidence Against Dameian King - Zeik J King (Dameian Zeik Makai)
Page 1 of 1