The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension (Tymon Nikia Bolton II's Website)

The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension (Tymon Nikia Bolton II's Website)

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalCalendarPublicationsFAQRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 1 Registered, 1 Hidden and 4 Guests

Tabritha

Most users ever online was 49 on Sun Jun 05, 2016 4:56 pm
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking digg  Social bookmarking delicious  Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking stumbleupon  Social bookmarking slashdot  Social bookmarking yahoo  Social bookmarking google  Social bookmarking blogmarks  Social bookmarking live      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension (Tymon Nikia Bolton II's Website) on your social bookmarking website

Share | 

Evidence Against Tatiauna P. Williamson: History (3)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lu'Ciere
Judgemaster the End :: Righteous Arbiter; Goddess of All Laws, Decrees and Order
Judgemaster the End :: Righteous Arbiter; Goddess of All Laws, Decrees and Order

Female Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Evidence Against Tatiauna P. Williamson: History (3)   Fri Jun 01, 2018 3:48 pm

First topic message reminder :

"Record Of The Account From 2014."
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Tatiauna P. Williamson: History (3)   Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:47 pm

2014 (Jan. 28)

2014-01-28 02:18 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
I found it. The episode. The girl who was going to work in a brothel and Jin fell in love with her. I had to tell you it was that episode that made me do it in the first place. Take the chance with you. Episode 11.

2014-01-28 02:22 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
And I stayed up all night watching Samurai Champloo until I found it. This is it. It's what made me risk it all. Despite everything I knew about you... How I hated you... And how you were with my best friend. You always took all of my friends and toyed with them. It was cute. And you know what? I think I'd do it all again. Only, I'd do it right this time. As you can see, I'm dumb enough to do it once, I'm dumb enough to do it again. To fall in love.

2014-01-28 02:24 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
I almost forgot what it was like to love you. Now I remember everything. Thank you. I don't mind starting over. And no one's gonna get in my way, you know. No one ever has in the past. I always make sure to take out the competition. Just like you. Wink

2014-01-28 02:46 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
... Wait, I remember. It took us 3 months to get together. Because even after I said I loved you, you had Sa'Von and I was messing with Justus still. You didn't know how to let Sa'Von down and I didn't know how to let Justus down. So it took us 3 months to get together because of that. Hahaha, actually, what's funny is, every time you were going to leave, I finally make my decisions! It shouldn't be like that, but I totally remember now. I was indecisive about leaving Justus because I didn't know if you were going to be committed to me. That, and I didn't know what you were doing with other people behind my back... Still, I didn't care though. Man. I was stupid, huh?

2014-01-28 02:50 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Every time, when I decided on something, I always felt like I made the right choice. At least when it came to you. Other people, it was different. Like it didn't matter whether they were there or not... But I remember distinctly that it was you who made such an impression on me, it was like I could suddenly make decisions when it came to you because when it came to you... It always felt right. Everything we did. Us in general.

2014-01-28 02:55 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
I told you midnight was the deadline, but when I saw that episode I had to tell you everything I remembered. Part of me couldn't remember before I was with you. But now I do, and I can't forget why I fell in love in the first place. And I'd do it all again... But only if you'll have me. And if you won't, I'll just have to stick around until you will! Besides... I wanna be there for all the special moments. Whether you remember them or not, I will. Whether they mean anything to you or not, they will to me. So don't fake it,

2014-01-28 02:56 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Be real to me always, and I will always be real to you, too. No more lies. No more secrets. No more cheating. Kay?

2014-01-28 03:04 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Since you say you've been reborn... And I've been reborn... And we kinda wiped the slate clean... Wanna start over by being friends? I think you're pretty cute and I'd like to talk to you more. Wink Answer my question by accepting my friend request, hm~? So we can do this right. From the bottom up. You're the only person I'd ever do this for. Starting over. I wouldn't waste my time. Not if I didn't truly believe it was worth it. I've never fought so hard for any girl. Not even Jade.

2014-01-28 09:14 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Well? I went through all this trouble. Wanna try again from the very beginning?

2014-01-28 09:24 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Thanks. I love you. Now allow me to show you the right way this time. You're the apple of my eye.

2014-01-28 09:25 AM
Tatiauna IgnoretheSilence Rose
Were friends

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtqoMUzY_YE

That's it

2014-01-28 09:26 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
So what? I just know what I want.
I knew when we were just friends before, too.
Cuz we were 'just friends' for three months after the first time I told you I loved you.
There's just nothing and no one clouding my sights this time.
I'm serious. I'm gonna try my damnedest for you.

2014-01-28 09:31 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Hey. Are you busy right now? There's something I want to show you.

2014-01-28 09:34 AM
Sigh...
I'm cooking

2014-01-28 09:35 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Then I'll show you when I get there. Wink
But I have one last, final song for you to top it all off. If you have or haven't noticed, I've played every song that I played for you in the past except this one...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECznBueZq3w
If you even remember when I sent it to you all those years ago.

2014-01-28 11:17 AM
Tymon you're being pushy
You're not hearing me
And what do you mean when you get here?

2014-01-28 05:32 PM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
I'm sorry... I love you. I hope you don't forget about me while you're distracted by Chris... And I hope you don't sleep with anyone... I won't be.
Also, I think I left my charger. It's okay, keep it. I'll just get a new one.

2014-01-28 08:43 PM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
... I know you're probably getting so caught up in him you refuse to pay me any attention... All I can think about is you sleeping with him... I don't think I can live with the thoughts.
But I have to leave you alone. I'm already doing a terrible job at it.
The depression is finally setting in...

2014-01-28 11:01 PM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Some friend you are...

2014-01-28 11:56 PM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
I also meant to tell you that last night I had a dream where I killed you for destroying my life and you were in school. It was weird, like you had a jersey on and everything and there was some... eerie class...
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Tatiauna P. Williamson: History (3)   Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:48 pm

2014 (Jan. 29)

2014-01-29 12:45 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
I also meant to tell you I tried to kill myself by swallowing 3 tabs of acid all at once! It ended up not working at all.

2014-01-29 12:47 AM
Why?

2014-01-29 12:47 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
... Because I feel really, really bad.
It's a mix of trusting you and your decisions, but still that uncertainty of if we'll be okay.
And me being impatient and always thinking about those types of things, well...
I start to act irrationally based on emotions conjured from my own thoughts. Whether what is happening is real or not, as long as I think it is, I'll act accordingly.
I'm really trying, Tatiauna. But my depression is very powerful.
And I have no one to talk to.
The only person in the world I could talk to is now gone, spending her life catering to some other boy.
Who may or may not be trying to drive a wedge between us and our family for his own personal gain of you.
Love is a very fickle thing, you know it well, we already did this before.

2014-01-29 12:53 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
So me, knowing this, cannot bear the constant thought of it. There is nothing to distract me, no one to talk to about it and I am left all alone. All I can think about is killing people, killing myself, crying, being happy and going to enjoy things, and then a horrible overlying realization that you might have just tricked me and been using me for 3 years and have now left me in the dust as soon as some guy comes along that you have feelings for.

2014-01-29 12:53 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Just like before.
So it's a little bit overwhelming emotionally for me, in my head.

2014-01-29 12:55 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
And I think before the week's end, it'll get the best of me and I'll do something crazy. I try to simply say "I know it'll be okay and Tatiauna and I will be okay," but all I can think is.., "No we won't. She doesn't even want to be with you, she wants Chris, remember? She loves him now, and you are no longer of any concern. Face it, you've wasted 3 years of your life, had a child and hopes of a family with someone who can let it all go away for some boy. And not even care."

2014-01-29 12:55 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
So. That's what I have to face every waking moment of my life for god knows how long.
So I'm really sorry.
Seems like unless I have either someone or no one, I'm going to end up like this.
No one meaning, I sit in a box for the rest of my life in isolation; I do not interact with the outside world etc.

2014-01-29 01:03 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
In this world, I can trust no one.
No one is my friend.
Everyone is my enemy.
Such has been proven many times over by you and every other untrustworthy scoundrel to have ever crossed my path...

2014-01-29 02:27 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
I'm sorry I didn't make you feel pretty. I think you're super pretty!

2014-01-29 03:06 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Go to sleep! Don't patronize me now after just getting off the phone with Chris!
I wish death upon him.
Hmph.

2014-01-29 03:12 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
And I bet you talk to him every day, all day and night.
HMPH!
I just want to be away from you forever!
This was all an excuse to flirt with him.
I should cut myself out of the picture so you can have a happy life with him like you want.
I bet you wouldn't even notice if I were gone one bit.
In fact, I bet you'd be happier, too. Only having Chris in your life.

2014-01-29 03:22 AM
Tymon you're being emotional right now

2014-01-29 03:22 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
And what am I supposed to be when I'm losing you to some asshole just because he can call you?
And text you?
And you
're willing to jump at the drop of a hat for him?
How am I supposed to feel?
You sure know how to IGNORE someone.
Not like I have anyone else. I got rid of everyone trying to be ready for you.
And now, I can't be friends with anyone because I'm too set on my family.
So instead, my intense emotions that can ONLY be calmed by you are out of control and rejecting everyone around me.
To put it simply.
Because I have no one to talk to.

2014-01-29 03:25 AM
I told you not to do those things. I told I needed space and that I couldn't promise that it would be the way he wanted. You're supposed to be giving me space

2014-01-29 03:26 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Well that means more than you think in terms of my life.
I've integrated you too much into my life because I thought we were going to work.
And now that some asshole is here.
We aren't.
So I have to cope.
Or kill myself.
Or someone.
Or go crazy. Hell, I dunno.
No one to talk to and no one here for me.
Unlike you, miss "I have everything."
"Got a new boy I love who is so much better than my ex."
"Couldn't care less about him anymore."
I have no idea who to talk to.
Because NO ONE is going to listen
I don't have healthy normal everyday interaction with people like YOU do.
So the fact that you're trying to keep me in your life whilst ignoring me doesn't work.
I was toootally done with everybody in the world.
Set dead on getting a house and marrying you.
Now that is no more.

2014-01-29 03:30 AM
Tymon you decided that when I realized iwas done
I'm sorry bit it's how I feel

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
And this is how I feel.

I told you to move on and not wait on me

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
So don't tell me how I SHOULD feel.
Then that means CUTTING YOU OFF COMPLETELY.
Now, I WANT to wait for you.
Because I personally BELIEVE in us.
Unlike you, miss no faith.
Jesus, you suck at relationships.
But that's cool.
I have to either cut you off or know that we'll have something.
I get restless too easily.
If I don't have a clear goal for saving my money, I'll just spend it.
I have no more purpose because you're gone.
Cuz frankly, I could give less of a damn about anything.
Hence why it's so easy for me to say.
"Yeah, I'd kill myself. So what?"
Cuz the only thing I care about doesn't care back!
Hence.
I don't know if I can live in this world.
It's boring.
And everyone sucks.

2014-01-29 03:34 AM
What about your daughter

2014-01-29 03:34 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
No.
Connection to you.
If you don't care about her, neither do I.
She has a connection to you.
We cannot be connected in any way.
You can't expect me to be your crutch while you look for someone else.
That's abuse.

2014-01-29 03:35 AM
I do care about her I just refuse to force myself to be with someone I don't want to be with

2014-01-29 03:36 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Well, same here.
I refuse to act any differently.
Because you don't care.
If we are NOT a family.
We are NOT connected.
Youare NOT my family.
She is NOT my family.
None of you are my family anymore.
Not like any of you backstabbers were.
Lying to me.
Wasting 3 years of my life.
And for what?
So you can go googleeyes some other guy?

2014-01-29 03:37 AM
And I never used you as a crutch while I moved on I told you I wanted to by myself.

2014-01-29 03:37 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Uh, that was a lie.
Miss "I talk to Chris day and night."
Don't make me laugh.
You say you want to figure out your emotions, well don't expect me to not act on mine, then.
You are too much a part of my life.
And that's because you wanted to be with me. You wanted a family.
You wanted to get married.
And when I did too, you wanna walk away from it.
So if that's what you want.
Then it is done.
Don't expect me to do something YOU won't do.
I have to leave for my sanity.
If you want me to be fine, you have only two choices.
Be with me, or leave me completely and never EVER return.
That is the only way I can fathom myself being sane.
Otherwise, I'll just have hope for us.
Something the likes of YOU doesn't believe in nor have.
Hope.
Because you, frankly, suck at this.
Suck at this family thing.
Ask Chris if he wants to be her father.
He's good at being everything else for YOU, right?
Now think about this situation and remember your mother and father.
Because as much as this is the situation between my mother and father, it is the same between your mother and father replaying through us.

2014-01-29 03:42 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Don't get caught up in a boy and lose sight of what's important.
Cuz that's how families get destroyed.
And children get neglected.
You should know first hand. So why would you perpetuate it?
I had to make an executive decision to NOT be like my mother or father in this situation.
But you don't care cuz you'd rather BE like yours.
Follow right in their footsteps.
Ugh, it's like I'm always getting nowhere with you.
What is so much better about Chris than me that you love so much you'd be willing to lose your family over?
What is so important about him?
You always got mad at ME for putting that type of importance on others, then you turn right around and do the same thing cuz suddenly you have the same feelings I do.
But UNLIKE YOU.
I can turn around and remember the family.
Despite feelings or lack thereof.
Hmph.

2014-01-29 03:55 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
And one more thing...
Don't PATRONIZE ME AT 3 AM.
AFTER YOU GOT OFF THE FUCKING PHONE WITH HIM.
PICK ONE OR THE OTHER.
AND STOP FUCKING AROUND.
You can't have your way and neither can I, apparently.
No matter what, we don't agree with either one doing whatever if we aren't together.
So think about that.
You don't want me to leave Trinity and I don't want you to leave the family.
Like it or not, we ALL have to be here or else I can leave.
Got it?
I'm not about to be attached to you for the REST OF MY NATURAL BORN LIFE.
To watch you be with someone I hate.
And probably will kill.
For allowing YOU to destroy our family.
So remember that.
It is ALL OR NOTHING.
No halfway, no halfassing it.
You have to put your whole heart into it.
If you want a family, you fucking ACT like you do.
Don't try to make ME be the family and YOU play no part.
Goodnight.

2014-01-29 08:35 AM
Tymon you didn't even know what. Happened with my mother and father so don't fucking compare it, and try to use against me. You nothing of it. 2. Your mother and father are your mother and father. Just because they didn't work out didn't mean theyvcouldn't work together as parents. 3. Stop usin the women in my family against me cause you don't know what wen wrong. You're trying to be manipulative and it's pissing me off. Also I told you I was done with you. All I wanted was you to have a relationship with your child. That does not mean I'm coming back to you and I'm not. And stop talking about how I wanted a family then decided I didn't as if there weren't factors that led to my realization. I'm not perfect but I'm not about continue to be insulted by you as if you're flawless cause you're mad you're not getting what you want. It's too late. I'm moving on with myself. I told you not to wait you decided that yourself but don't ask me to do something I'm not gonna do an don't say. We are not together. And I don't want to get back together. And if you mess up your relationship with your daughter that's on you not me. Cause I'm not about to stay with someone because of circumstance anymore.

2014-01-29 10:18 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Then I guess we aren't a family anymore.
Because I refuse to be anything but a family.
You can do everything by yourself or with your new fucking boyfriend.
You keep lying to me.
And I hate that.
You act all perfect because you don't want to be with me and want to be with him, but can't even tell ME the truth.
You never gave two shits about us.
And it's apparent in your judgement.
YOU CARE ABOUT TATIAUNA.
And you act like I'm the selfish one.
You didn't even give us a chance to work out.
You kept lying to me and saying you did, but you really didn't.
You think I'm trying to be manipulative, but I'm not. I'm trying to show you what's more important than a fucking boy.
I know about what you told me about your mother and father and you're following your mother's footsteps from what you told me.
I want to be in Trinity's life but not if we are not going to be a family.

2014-01-29 10:23 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
So stop trying to hide that the reason you don't want to be a family is because you are in love with Chris so much that you can't step off your high horse, STOP LYING ABOUT IT, and WORK TOGETHER FOR YOUR FAMILY.
You try to act like you're there for your daughter, but you're not.
And you expect me to be>
?
Now imagine if I started talking to some girl and then started putting time with her over you and Trinity.
Then as you desperately tried to make us a family, all I said was "I don't want to be with you anymore, so we aren't going to be a family."
You're acting shallow and it pisses me off.
To this DAY YOU STILL HAVE NOT EVEN PUT FORTH AN EFFORT.
AND WHY?
BECAUSE YOU'RE TRYING TO BE A SNAKE AND GET WITH CHRIS ON THE SLY.
AND MAKE ME FEEL GUILTY ABOUT IT.
BECAUSE YOU ARE THE ONE THAT CAN'T SUCK IT UP AND BE A FAMILY.
Which shows me that you NEVER thought it was important.
I don't want to be with you because you're a manipulative, lying, untrustworthy girl in general who is afraid of being truthful and has to do underhanded things to get what she wants.
However, I'm able to look past your faults and flaws and see the good person you are because that's what it means to be a family.

2014-01-29 10:29 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
I can suck it up for you.
Now why can't you do the same?
You don't want to admit it, but you are very weak emotionally, and it shows.
Otherwise, you could give up this boy and your dumbass selfish pride in order to try to work things out with me like a REAL PARENT WOULD.
You act like I'm so irrational that I wouldn't be able to make us work. You just want a new fucking boy, and that's pretty shitty that you'd do all this just to get him.
Makes me have second thoughts about your integrity as a person.
Like you've been lying about the type of person you are for 3 years.
Now.
Even as selfish as you are being, I can STILL manage to say "We should be together, try to work things out, look past our flaws and make a life together for the baby."
Are you strong enough to do that?
Strong enough to look at someone you absolutely detest and say "I'll be with you," like I am able to do?
No. You don't care that much.
You NEVER did.

2014-01-29 10:34 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Your love for your family has been a lie, and it shows in your actions. We cannot be a family without you and you couldn't give less of a damn.
You say you care about Trinity, but look at what you're doing for yourself and not her. It's the fucking boy getting in the way, and you're too wrapped up in him to see it because you think he's 'So perfect.'
I went there with you. I was like that for Sophia and Jade. I thought they were so perfect for me, and much, much better than you.
Cindy too, actually.
But those girls were not more important than making a family with you and Trinity, despite my feelings for them and my dwindling feelings and borderline HATRED of you.
So why are you so weak that you can't do the same for ONE guy, but I can do that for THREE and damn near ANY girl? Hm?
No girl that crosses my path can stop me from being with you and Trinity no matter how much more I love her than you. Why? Because my PERSONAL love doesn't matter right now because I am not the ONLY PERSON who is involved here.
If it were just you and me, yeah, I'd be clingy, but I'd still be able to let you go.
But if it's you and me and Trinity, you'd better suck it up, get your act together and be a family. Because that's most important.
But maybe you don't realize that yet.

2014-01-29 10:40 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
And I can't see why not.
What is so much more important about Chris that you're willing to lose everything for us?
... For him, I mean.
You're willing to be a single mother barely able to take care of the baby, lose the father, not be able to move in and all for the ability to talk to a guy?
What is WRONG with you? You can't even see how messed up that is!
You'd rather make misfortune for your grandfather, for your mother, for you, for Trinity and for myself just because you want a new boyfriend. Is it really worth it all? To make everyone suffer like that for such a selfish attachment to someone like him?

2014-01-29 10:49 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Truthfully. I think you'll fall in love with anyone you pays you enough attention. And you need to work on that, because it's gotten you in a lot of shit with me. First CJ, then Steven Gale, now Chris. You don't even see it because you're too busy trying to defend it.
You may think you're so much better than me, but the truth is, you're exactly the same as me. You just don't see it yet because you're blinded by what YOU think is right and not what IS right.
Now stop thinking about yourself for once and think about us.
I liked the Tatiauna who was so true to her family she'd give up anything for us to work out. That was the Tatiauna that knew how to be a real mother and partner. This 'new Tatiauna' is really selfish.
I think we switched places yet again and now I have all of your good qualities and you have all of my bad qualities.
You know we were so deeply connected to each other that we always switched places.
Now I' m begging you, for the sake of our family, to please listen to what I said and reconsider what you're doing.
Or at least compromise with me.

2014-01-29 10:54 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Have your time with Chris, but experience life without me completely and see what you like better.
I'll stop talking to you completely and let you be.
If you promise to TRY TO WORK THINGS OUT WITH ME FOR REAL THIS TIME.

2014-01-29 11:02 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
I'll be there for you guys, but you have to give up on Chris.
That is the only deal I'm willing to make.
I'll be the perfect father, perfect man and perfect boyfriend, but you can't have eyes for anyone else because you'll end up destroying our family.
That is the ONLY DEAL I WILL MAKE.

2014-01-29 11:18 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
I'll try really hard. Harder than I ever have ever.
Just do this for the family.
Being with you two as a family makes me a better person. Being without you two makes me worse. If you cared or loved me as much as you said, you'd be able to see that.

2014-01-29 11:27 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
You may not see it and may not even care, but already I'm reverting to being a very horrible person. Slowly, but surely.
I haven't had thoughts to kill people or myself in a long time when we were working out. Now I don't think I can go a moment without doing so.
Me being in Trinity's life would probably end up with me killing her if you aren't there. You HAVE to complete the set. Don't be so selfish.
I don't want to do it, but I'd probably lose control and do it anyway when I think about you. That's one of the many reasons why we HAVE to be all together or not at all.
You are what makes me stable. My other half. Without you, I'm incomplete and out of whack. Please. Don't be so selfish.

2014-01-29 11:35 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
... If this is about the way I treat you, I'll treat you better to keep our little family together. I've been trying but I don't see you trying, which is what makes me so mad.

2014-01-29 11:44 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
You wanted me to be perfect and now I can be. But you have to meet me halfway.
At least try.
If I mess up, you can be with Chris or whomever else and I'll leave you alone.
But I NEED you to TRY first.

2014-01-29 11:57 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Hear me out and try. It'll all work out for the best, I assure you! I'm so certain, I'll bet my life on it!

2014-01-29 08:43 PM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
I bet you thought it was Chris texting you, didn't you?
And calling you?
It's okay. I can call you forever.
Bet you'll make time for me and the family then.
Instead of trying to be with Chris.
What is wrong with you?
I'm going to destroy my life and you couldn't give less of a damn.
Stop running away.

2014-01-29 10:31 PM
I'm not running I'm facing you head on. Running would be getting back with because I'm scared like I always did
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Tatiauna P. Williamson: History (3)   Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:49 pm

2014 (Jan. 30-31)

2014-01-30 01:53 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
No it wouldn't.
Don't be scared of me.
Have faith in me and trust me.
That's what not running away is.

2014-01-30 06:18 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Did you read my messages?

2014-01-30 04:48 PM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Am I being mean...?

2014-01-31 01:39 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
I apologize for everything that occurred today.
I love you, but I realized that younever truly loved me.
That is what was missing.. I hope that one day you will. I'll be your friend and still try to be your boyfriend again. I will control myself if you don't give up.
Goodnight and I'm sorry, once again. I'll be more stable from now on so you can see me for who I truly am, not what my emotions make me out to be.

2014-01-31 01:48 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
I will show you that I'm not who you think I am and I am that perfect man and dream guy you always wanted. That is who I am behind my crazy emotions. I just have to keep them under control so you can see and not be clouded.
Now have a good day at school tomorrow and do your best at work. I love you.

2014-01-31 09:14 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Did you read my messages?

2014-01-31 09:47 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Hm?

2014-01-31 09:47 AM
Yes

2014-01-31 09:48 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Okay. What do you... think about them?

2014-01-31 09:49 AM
I don't know

2014-01-31 09:50 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
... Sigh...
Can you at least try to think about it?

2014-01-31 03:14 PM
Ok

2014-01-31 07:42 PM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
How was your day?
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Tatiauna P. Williamson: History (3)   Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:50 pm

2014 (Feb. 1-4)

2014-02-01 05:52 AM
Good

2014-02-01 08:22 PM
You work tomorrow too

2014-02-02 07:42 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Yeah.
Also, I apologize. And thank you. And I miss you. And I love you. And I felt better completely after the third day.

2014-02-02 10:42 AM
I forgive you.

2014-02-04 02:04 AM
Can I please have my copy of trinity with Santa back.

2014-02-04 04:15 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
You'll get it back. Just wait.
I'm busy.
Dang. All you ever do is talk to me when you want something. Some friend you are.
Probably too wrapped up in Chris.
So you'll get it when I feel like giving it.

2014-02-04 04:20 PM
Tymon I've been asking for it for more than a month. I brought it so you can get one; not so I can get none. And I messaged you last, so don't give me that bs.

2014-02-04 04:35 PM
I'll even come to your house to get it. Cause that's a great memory for me, and I waited in line for a long time to get it.

2014-02-04 06:33 PM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
You're the one that needed space so you could flirt with Chris without me hounding you. Enjoying yourself?
And you thought you didn't do it. I told you that you only talked to me when you needed something. You are not good at keeping up with anything.
Not even people.
And I'll give it when I get ready. Be patient, cool down. You worry too much.
Are you done needing this space yet, or are you still so madly in love with him you need more time to be alone?
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Tatiauna P. Williamson: History (3)   Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:53 pm

2014 (Feb. 18)

2014-02-18 12:35 PM
I thought you might be interested

2014-02-18 12:36 PM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Thank you. You're always such a big help to me!
And you're so sweet!
You know what's funny? That song from Demon King Daimao came on as soon as you did that.
And I really loved that show.
I'm glad we got to watch at least that together, because it was cute and I enjoyed the time we spent together.

2014-02-18 12:43 PM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
It's called Realove:Realife if you wanna hear it.

2014-02-18 12:51 PM
Ok
You're welcome

2014-02-18 12:51 PM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
You still aren't much for talking, are you? xD You suck at this.
But you are very helpful, so I'm grateful. I always have been, even if I never told you. You always helped me out a lot and I wanted you to know.

2014-02-18 01:28 PM
You welcome

2014-02-18 01:30 PM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
What are you doing?

Putting the baby to sleep

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
This late? I miss her.

2014-02-18 01:31 PM
She sleeps at 1, but it took longer because I'm getting her off the pacifier
She sleep now

2014-02-18 01:33 PM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Oh okay. How is she taking it? Is she talking more?
Also, did you see the pictures I tagged you in?

2014-02-18 01:34 PM
She always talks a lot. So it's the same and she cried a little on and off but she gets over it after a while
Yea

2014-02-18 01:35 PM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
I meant is she saying more words and stuff.

2014-02-18 01:35 PM
Oh yea she trying to say sentences now.

2014-02-18 01:36 PM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Good, I knew she was going to do that soon.
I'm going to have to teach her to talk properly and correctly.
Make sure you annunciate ALL of your words.
No slang.
No baby talk.
No slurred words.
It's goonna be hard because all of you talk like that naturally.
And ESPECIALLY no cursing.
You'll have to start watching what you say more often.

2014-02-18 01:38 PM
Yea I'm proud of her she's doing great
And I know

2014-02-18 01:38 PM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Okay. We'll make this a team effort. If she starts saying stuff incorrectly, make sure to correct her.
I want to hear my baby talk, too.
I keep telling everyone she's close to saying sentences, but I thought it would be closer to when she was 2.

2014-02-18 01:40 PM
Yea well it's not big sentences just yes you are and bless you or all gone

2014-02-18 01:42 PM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
That's good. She's learning quickly. The more people talk to her the more her words will develop.
She'll be saying all sorts of things when she spends time with me. xD

2014-02-18 01:44 PM
Yea

2014-02-18 01:44 PM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
What else does she say?

2014-02-18 01:46 PM
Thank you moma poopoo n peeper to let me know she needs to be changed. And other stuff but I can't think of it those are the stuff she says the most
Oh and she says the characters names on showed

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
She knows how to tell you when she has to use the bathroom?

Yea

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Teach her how to use the toilet now.

2014-02-18 01:47 PM
I am
That's how she knows to tell me when she has too

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
How is she doing?

Where getting her a potty this weekend
She hasn't used it in the toilet yet but she knows how to flush n get tissue
Ima start having her sit on the potty when I use it
The downstairs tolet has a potty setting but she doesn't use it yet when I put her on it

2014-02-18 01:49 PM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Good that's a good way to have her learn. Especially since she watches you do it all the time anyway.

2014-02-18 01:50 PM
Yea I tell her what I'm doing so she'll know

2014-02-18 01:51 PM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Well keep up the good work. It sounds like things are finally doing okay over there.
For once.

2014-02-18 01:51 PM
Ok
You don't have say stuff like that
I always done a good job teaching her
The only problem was how she her being spoiled

2014-02-18 01:52 PM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
I know.

These things didn't just happen over night

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
You all spoiling her is what I meant.
Instead of not letting it happen in the first place.

2014-02-18 01:53 PM
Ok

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
So you all made the mess, then you all had to fix it.
Now maybe you all will listen to me more when I talk instead of brush me off. xD
And say "Oh no, it's fine."

Tymon be quiet

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Cuz I think about the future.

2014-02-18 01:54 PM
She's fine she had to learn I had to learn

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Yeah, I know.
I was just saying.

You don't have to bring up bad stuff to counter the good

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Sometimes you should just try to listen to me.
But I guess it was good to do all of that now.
Instead of when she's older when you can make permanent mistakes.
And then she grows up and I'm like "See? I told you..."
You know I'm not gonna lie.

2014-02-18 01:56 PM
Tymon ok

2014-02-18 01:57 PM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Just because I am saying what is true doesn't mean I'm saying anything bad against you.
I'm just saying what is and what was how it was.
So. It's good you made your mistakes early.
Rather than later on. And you learned from them.
So that's good, too.

2014-02-18 02:00 PM
No I'm tired of you always do that. Like it was completely ynesscery to make a comment like that. You made It seem like I was a bad parent. You don't have to bring up my past mistakes just because I'm doing good.

2014-02-18 02:00 PM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
... You're the one that thought you were a bad parent.
Making mistakes doesn't make you bad.
You really need to learn to stop being so defensive all the time.

2014-02-18 02:01 PM
Because you always talked to me like I was

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Once you stop taking things like that to heart, we'll be able to talk more easily.

You need to watch how you say stuff

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Just because I call you out on mistakes didn't mean I was calling you a bad parent.
You just thought that.
Because you knew if I found out you were doing something wrong you thought it meant I thought you were bad.

I'm know I made mistakes but it's like you always remind me off them

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Rather than just you making a simple mistake and me chastising you about it.
Yeah, so you don't do it again.
You have a habit of never learning from your mistakes.

2014-02-18 02:02 PM
Ok

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Unless someone continuously tells you.
You did it for 3 whole years of our relationship.
Just stop taking it so personally.
Lighten up.
You get it from your mother.

I learned on my own

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Can't take criticism.

Not from you
From what happened

2014-02-18 02:03 PM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
And as soon as someone says something, you're ready to jump the gun and get all defensive.

And now I'm doing better

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Hate to be wrong.
Yeah, I know you are.

You still throw it in my face

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
You sound EXACTLY like her.

I'm not afraid to be wrong

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
You told me you HATED when she told you that same stuff.

But you can talk to me better

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
And didn't understand why.

Being wrong isn't bad

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Now you should probably remember what you said to me.

Because it means I learn

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
When you said you didn't like when she did that.

2014-02-18 02:04 PM
I try to treat you better but you treat me the same

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
... You still have an issue with listening.

No you're not listening

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
It's fine, it's only been a couple weeks.
I didn't expect you to fix all of your problems in this small amount of time.

Tymon

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
But you're on your way.
So just keep at it.

You're not listening

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Bye Tatiauna.
I love you.
I am listening.
But you aren't. As usual.

2014-02-18 02:05 PM
How if you keep talking

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Because I can do both.
You can't.
You're too upset.

Talking isn't listening

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
That's why you always stop listening.
I have learned how to do both at once.

I did listening

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Besides that.

But you're not

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
You're still doing and saying the same things as before.
And trying to tell me about me.
Before you even take what I say into consideration.
As usual.

2014-02-18 02:06 PM
Ok it's rude but whatever

2014-02-18 02:06 PM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
That's a bad habit.
Well then.
You stop being defensive.
But that's something you get from your mother. You really need to remember everything you hate about her.
And realize that you do some of the same things.
Remember when you told me you hated when she said that you threw things in her face?
And you didn't know what she was talking about?
This is the same situation.
You said she hated when she did that, so why are you doing the same thing?
Don't fall into her same patterns, learn to fix them within you.
Because little do you know, you picked up a LOT of her bad traits.
Truthfully, I don't want Trinity to pick them up either. It's a good thing she listens.
Because that's something I will NOT allow to be passed down to my daughter.
It will be IMMEDIATELY taken out of her, because that is a horrible quality to have.
I'd better not find a smidge of it in her.
It will make her unable to listen, unable to take criticism, start to lie and be afraid to do wrong or accept when she is.
And she cannot do that because that hinders growth.
And if anything, I will not have her growth hindered by something so trivial.

2014-02-18 02:10 PM
Sigh... You're not listening to what I said if you did you would get it

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
No, I get it.

You're just talking

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
But the problem is.
YOU don't get it.
And no matter how much we go through it.
Until I say 'you're right' you won't get it.
Because I know you.

No you don't
I know I made mistakes
I'm ok with mistakes
I'm my hardest critic and I use it to learn
But you keep reminding me in spite if the fact I'm doing better and you say it in the worst of way
I'm not defensive I'm being real
You don't have to remind people of their past when they're doing better and moving forward
You talking about me sounding like your mom but you actually sound like her
You're always trying be perfect. You talk more than listen. And you constantly remind people if their mistakes. Even though they're doing better you'd be uoset of someone did that too you n you hated it when she did it

2014-02-18 02:18 PM
Your comments don't make me a better person. It tears me down. I saw my mistakes and I fixed them. And please stop saying you know me. Because you're completely off. You of me but not really me. Only few ppl know me really because you'd understand more but you don't. Alisha knows Antonio knows n Chris knows. People assume something about me but they're on close and not fully there.

2014-02-18 02:18 PM
And I'm evolving into better things.

2014-02-18 02:24 PM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
So you just can't take criticism.
I have to be nicer to you.
Right?

2014-02-18 02:26 PM
I can take criticism. I don't like it but I can take. But you were rude about it especially when we were talking about stuff I accomplished but you had to throw it in there. But I forgive you. Because that's the type of person you are.

2014-02-18 03:13 PM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Because I know the type of person you are.
You're very similar to your mother.
But she doesn't take negative criticism well either without having to try to prove herself. I have no fucking idea what that's about.
But it's okay, I'll let it go.
I'll just have to remember to not be so sharp with you.
Not everyone is meant to receive information the same way.
Some people respond better to positive reinforcement than to harshness.
You and she just respond better to being positive, so I'll have to stop being so harsh with you.
I apologize.
Next time we speak, I'll remember to be more gentle and soft.
I forget that you're very delicate sometimes. You're a precious delicate flower.
I still love you though.
I'll just have to wait until you're a little more strong on the inside.

2014-02-18 03:21 PM
Ok well I'm going bye

2014-02-18 03:22 PM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Ugh, now you're all offended.
Again.
This is what makes it so hard to talk to you.
Always gotta act like I gotta wath what I say.
And you said you HATEd that.
About your mother.
But you're doing the SAME. EXACT. THINGS.
I don't understand you.
Why would you complain about what you hate that she does, then do the same things?
And you call me a hypocrite...
... I'm sory.

2014-02-18 03:23 PM
No I'm walking away because you're rubbing me the wrong and you didn't hear me you just assume I was being sensitive because I was offended

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
I'm gonna have to stop.
... You're still just as impossible as before.

Ok

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Then again, it's only been two weeks...
I'll have to wait a little bit longer...
Before you and I can actually have a more in depth conversation...

2014-02-18 03:24 PM
Alright if that's what you believe that's fine

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Just gotta let you figure it out by yourself...
Just do me one favor.

No cause you don't get it and I'm tired of negativity

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Next time your mother does something you don't like, think about the stuff that you do to me.
And remember what I said about how similar you two really are.
I do get it.

2014-02-18 03:25 PM
Tymon no one did anything but express disgust

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
I ALWAYS get it.

I'm not arguing I'm not being disrespectful I'm telling you you don't understand

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
No.
I DO understand.
And if I don't.
Then YOU are not helping me do so.
You were never good at that.

2014-02-18 03:26 PM
Just because I feel your comment was unnesarry doesn't mean I can't take criticism

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
E...

Or that I'm not strong inside

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
So explain to me why this is such a big deal?

2014-02-18 03:27 PM
It's not I was just say you always do that we talk about positive things you throw in negative things exaggerate it

2014-02-18 03:27 PM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
If you could really accept criticism, this wouldn't have become as big as it is.
Because this world is not made up of only positive things.
Just because you did good does not mean that the bad did not happen.

2014-02-18 03:28 PM
I know it's not but you don't always have to be negative either

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Just because I mention bad things does not mean I'm putting you down.

I'm tired of negativity in my life

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Ugh.
You still don't get it.
It'll be a while before you do...

2014-02-18 03:29 PM
You said that's good you're finially doing something right for once
How does that sound?
Like I didn't do anything good right?

2014-02-18 03:30 PM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
... No, I said.
Things at that house.
Are finally going right.
I was talking about as a whole.

But it's similar

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
NO.
Do not say something is SIMILAR.
Say what I SIAD.

Because things were going right

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Because those are two COMPLETELY different things.

But nothing perfect

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
I was not talking about YOU.
I was talking about the SITUATION.

Nothing will be perfect

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
But again.
You won't see that.
Until you figure out that negative doesn't mean bad.

2014-02-18 03:31 PM
And I don't see why you couldn't just say I'm happy things are improving

2014-02-18 03:31 PM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
And positive doesn't always mean good.
You'll see that soon enough.
When all that 'positivity' ends up being the worst thing in your life.
Trust me.
It'll happen.
And you'll hate it.

2014-02-18 03:32 PM
No it won't
Because I understand both
I just feel like this wasn't the time for it

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
So what?
You took it the wrong way.
That was your fault.
Now.

Ok

2014-02-18 03:33 PM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Until you learn how to take it, you'll always be that way.
And no one will be able to say anything to you.
JUST. LIKE. YOUR. MOTHER.

No because I only have this problem with you

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
You're turning into her, slowly but surely.
Well, how many people say anything bad to you?
Or are completely TRUTHFUL t you?

No I'm not she getting better and I'm improving

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Uh huh.
We'll see when I get there.

You just can't learn when to say stuff

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
My eyes judge all.
And I can't wait to see you all.

2014-02-18 03:34 PM
Ok whatever

2014-02-18 03:35 PM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Mhm.
I'll see every lie. Everything you try to hie.
And I'll look every last one of you dead in the eyes.
And if I see anything wrong.
I'll know.

2014-02-18 03:35 PM
There's nothing to hide from you

2014-02-18 03:36 PM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
We'll see when I get there.
Because there's alwys something all of you hide.
And now's the time for me to call out everyone on everything.
Because my daughter is no longer being brought up in the incorrect way.
Because no one wants to own up to their mistakes.

The only person I worried judgement for is god he's the only one who may pass judgment upon me

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
I will not allow this to go on any further.
Uh huh.
Then when he does it and it ends up affecting our daughter...
It'll be hell for you.
Goodbye.
And be well.

2014-02-18 03:38 PM
And it's not about mistakes I'm ok with making them and learning them . But I don't always have to reminded of my past when I'm doing better
And he's not be hell because he my strength and my lesions he's teaching me patience with her and how to do better.

2014-02-18 03:39 PM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Then show me.
What you've learned.
Because I will be watching.
ALL of you.
As always.
Ready to tell you when something is amiss.
So you will know.
And you can fix it.
Or I can fix it.
And you know if you don't fix it.. I WILL.

2014-02-18 03:40 PM
That's why I'm trying to explain to you that you don't have to be like that. You don't have to remind me of my past mistakes.
You sound like your mom
And that's the same thing mama and your dad did to you n drove you crazy

2014-02-18 03:45 PM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
If that's the case.
Then here is what we will do.
When you stop acting like your mother.
I will stop acting like mine.
Better yet. If I see improvement in your attitude, you'll see some in mind.
Mine.
Because as I ALWAYS told you... when YOU act a certain way, it makes ME act a certain way. Especially when it comes to my sweet baby.
So if you want to stop hearing about it, then STOP DOING IT.
But again, I also know it takes time. That's why I said it's only been a couple weeks, so I didn't expect too much of you.

2014-02-18 03:53 PM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
So I can be understanding. Especially when it took you 3 years to figure out you did things wrong in the first place.
It's just hard to keep calm with you specifically because I know your bad traits rub off on my baby... And lord knows I don't want any permanent damage done...

2014-02-18 03:59 PM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
But you have been doing better you said... even though it's still a little hard to trust you because you have a habit of not telling the whole story...

2014-02-18 04:28 PM
Tymon i always the whole story

2014-02-18 04:29 PM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
We'll see.

And I'm not acting like anyone. Im trying to explain to you that you don't have to constantly remind me of my mistakes

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
I'll have to judge with my own eyes.
I wasn't constantly reminding you.

2014-02-18 04:30 PM
Yes you do
You do it almost every time we talk
So I don't see how it's bad
That I'm telling you what I'm thinking and that I don't like something
I was disrespectful
I calmly told you
I didn't like
It
But instead

2014-02-18 04:32 PM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
... So if you can say what you want.
I can say what I want.

2014-02-18 04:32 PM
Of trying to understand you quickly tell me
I'm being emotional

2014-02-18 04:33 PM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Because I ALREADY UNDERSTOOD YOU.

Instead of listening

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
And I never SAID YOU WERE BEING EMOTIONAL.
AUUUGH.
Just shut up. You still don't listen.

It's not what you said T's how you said it

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Just go.

Sigh ok well I guess we can't talk about it

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
DON'T TELL ME ABOUT HOW TO SAY STUFF IF YOU CAN'T EVEN GET WHAT I SAY RIGHT.
You aren't ready to have a conversation with me yet.
And you're still aggravating.
We're moving too fast.

2014-02-18 04:34 PM
If the way you said something bother me why don't you say it differently? You made me do it when you said I seem hostile when I wasn't trying?

2014-02-18 04:37 PM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
... Why did you make me seem like I was hostile when I wasn't?
Better yet, WHY THE FUCK DID YOU GET OFFENDED?.
!

2014-02-18 04:39 PM
I didn't say you were hostile, and why are you getting that way now.
I'm just saying it. Instead if for once , you said I'm glad you're improving as a parent. For once makes it seem nothing ever happens that what once mean only one time
You complained about me only talking the bad about you as I had to change that. Remember?
If you don't feel like it was that way and you think I'm just being sensative that fine I'll just leave it alone and try not to see it that way. But that's how it made me feel.

2014-02-18 04:45 PM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
I did say you were improving.
You just didn't pay attention to it.

2014-02-18 04:47 PM
Yes you did but the for once comment was vestigial.

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
It was true.
Normally everything is going wrong.

So it was only bad err never good
That wasn't true
Everything doesn't go wrong

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
So I was happy to hear things were better for once.

2014-02-18 04:48 PM
She was t always acting up

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Well, not to you.

She acted good way more than she acted up

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
But to me, it's different.
I WASN'T TALKING ABOUT HER.
Damn.
Quit trying to fucking EXPLAIN YOURSELF.
AND FUCKING LISTEN.

2014-02-18 04:49 PM
Why do you get mad if I don't understand something

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Youmake me want to blow my goddamn head off.

Why be quick to be mad if we're trying to fix a problem

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
BECAUSE INSTEAD OF TRYING TO UNDERSTAND.

That's ineffective

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
YOU TELL ME I DON'T UNDERSTAND.
THEN START TALKING FOREVER.
AND JUST PISSING ME OFF.
INSTEAD OF JUST SHUTTING UP.
LIKE DAMN.
NO ONE HAS MADE ME THIS ANGRY ALL FUCKING WEEK.
But SOMEHOW...
You come back ONE DAY...
Andyou just do it AAAAALL over again...

2014-02-18 04:50 PM
I let you talk I replied when you finished

2014-02-18 04:50 PM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Like. That is just fucking amazing to me.

2014-02-18 04:51 PM
It said you were done typing
Your messaged in between me typing

2014-02-18 04:51 PM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
... Sigh.

2014-02-18 04:52 PM
It seems like you got mad because you were ready to talk and you couldn't wait till I finished
Because it said you were finished

2014-02-18 04:52 PM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Because I'm also doing things.
I just don't think I can fathom this. Like. How can you be so... UUUGGGHHHH!!!

2014-02-18 04:53 PM
I don't see what I did but try to calmly fix the disagreement
I don't think it was more bad than good in this household. It was stuff I had to learn. But there were a lot learning and improvement. It wasn't perfect but I don't think it was terrible.

2014-02-18 04:56 PM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
... IT WASN'T JUST YOU.

2014-02-18 04:56 PM
Not saying just me
I'm saying as awhile

2014-02-18 04:57 PM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
I TOLD YOU THAT BE FUCKING FORE.
BUT AS USUAL, JUST LIKE YOUR FUCKING MOTHER.
YYOU THOUGHT I WAS ATTACKING YOU.
WHEN I WAS NOT. AND IT CAUSES. FUCKING. PROBLEMS.

2014-02-18 04:57 PM
Tymon you just said you felt everything was bad
So how are you not saying that?
And why are you getting mad I took the time to talk about it
You're the only having a problem
I'm saying as whole it wasn't all bad.
The only problem was the spoiling part. But other then that things was pretty fine. That's why I don't want you to treat it like everything was bad.

2014-02-18 05:03 PM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
I'm mad because you just don't fucking get it yet.
And I can barely fathom right now why... why me... why I am cursed with this goddamn burden... just... BLACK PEOPLE!!!! WRAAAAARRRGHHH!.!!
I'm going to explain this one more fucking time...
YOU are the one who INTERPRETTED what I said that way.

2014-02-18 05:08 PM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Is that easy enough to get? Please say yes before I blow my goddamn head off.

2014-02-18 05:10 PM
I'm talking to you to get. If you don't mean it a certain why not specify what you mean. Instead of leaving it up to interpretation. Also you literally said you thought everything was wrong
Yes I do I interpreted it that way

2014-02-18 05:24 PM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Because I didn't think it was that fucking serious, Tatiuna.
I was just talking.

2014-02-18 05:27 PM
Oh ok well I'm sorry

2014-02-18 05:29 PM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
That's all fine and good, but why did you get so upset in the first place?
And why don't you see that's exactly what your mother does?

2014-02-18 05:31 PM
But that's how it seemed and sounded. If you're specifically talk one thing then maybe you shouldn't broaden.
It's not because you do this a lot and I try not to say something because I know you don't mean anything by it but it gets tiresome
Just how when I did it to you got tiresome

2014-02-18 05:33 PM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Okay. But I listened to you after a while. I'm used to you not listening.

2014-02-18 05:34 PM
But I'm trying too do better
And you counting me out
Just like I did when I thought you were always paranoid
I just want us to move forwRd and stop falling into our old trends

2014-02-18 05:38 PM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Well. Doesn't feel to good does it? And I do, too.

2014-02-18 05:39 PM
No it doesn't

2014-02-18 05:39 PM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
I wasn't counting you out.
You just have to stop being so damn sensitive.
I see you're doingbetter.
I said that.
But you can't fall apart when I tell you one thing. Come on now.

2014-02-18 05:40 PM
I didn't fall Apatt I told you that it bothered me
That's not what I usually do when I'm upset
I talked it out

2014-02-18 05:45 PM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Well you're doing better.

2014-02-18 05:45 PM
But I'll try not to be so quick to assume

2014-02-18 05:46 PM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
But you have some work ahead of you.
I'll try to be more gentle.
Just... don't keep jumping the gun. Just like I always said, I never enjoyed arguing with you.
... But yes. Please work on that.
And not get so upset. Cuz I had given you a compliment. Or my equivalent to one.
You want me to be patient with you, but you have to be patient with me.

2014-02-18 06:28 PM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
And also, iis that new profile pic supposed to be you and chris?
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Tatiauna P. Williamson: History (3)   Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:54 pm

2014 (Mar. 17)

2014-03-17 05:01 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Hey, this song came up on my playstation. It's some song from 'Nana' called Rose. It's really good and I remember you gave it to me.
And when something reminds me of someone, I like to tell them. Is that the theme song?
Also, this made me really remember that I always liked your taste in anime. It is really good.
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Tatiauna P. Williamson: History (3)   Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:54 pm

2014 (Apr. 17)

2014-04-17 10:27 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Happy 4/17.

2014-04-17 07:07 PM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Not gonna say it back?

2014-04-17 07:26 PM
Why would I?

2014-04-17 07:27 PM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Because it's a nice thing to do?
You have a problem with that?

2014-04-17 07:32 PM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
I know you're like, the LEAST sentimental person in the WORLD.

For you. I didn't even remember till you said something. I thought

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
But hey, it's nice to remember things.

You were talking about weed
Lol

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
... No. xD
That's 4/20, sweetie.
Why on EARTH would I EVER talk to you about that?
You're a square. Haha.

2014-04-17 07:33 PM
I was like you got confused with 420

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
No, I was just remembering things. I remember dates and important things.
I'm just a lot more sentimental than you.

Oh ok well I going

2014-04-17 07:34 PM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Yeah, whatever. I just felt like I should say it. Maybe your evil curse will be lifted...

Ok...

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
What?

2014-04-17 07:35 PM
Nothing

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
That didn't LOOK like nothing.

I was just saying ok but I'm going

2014-04-17 07:36 PM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Alright.
Well now that I have talked to you, the curse is lifted. Hooray.
Time to go live my life and be happy now. Swear, all day has just been like 'bleh.' But now the curse is over. Hooray.

2014-04-17 07:40 PM
Oki doki
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Tatiauna P. Williamson: History (3)   Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:55 pm

2014 (Apr. 18-19)

2014-04-18 11:03 PM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Bring me my daughter.

2014-04-18 11:54 PM
What?

2014-04-19 12:00 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
I want to see her!

2014-04-19 12:01 AM
Why are you yelling?

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
I wasn't yelling.
I was telling you loudly. You never could really tell my emotions through text very well.

Ok well what about Monday

2014-04-19 12:02 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
No. I am leaving at 8:45 AM.

2014-04-19 12:03 AM
Tomorrow?

2014-04-19 12:04 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Monday morning.

2014-04-19 12:05 AM
Oh you wanna watch her tomorrow. I have to work.

2014-04-19 12:05 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
What time do you have to work?

2014-04-19 12:06 AM
At 4 but I'll try to switch to the morning with somone.

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
... Maybe I'll just keep her all weekend...

I has plans for Easter

2014-04-19 12:07 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
So?
Fine, I'll just come for Easter.

2014-04-19 12:10 AM
What do you mean

2014-04-19 12:10 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
I will be at your house.

2014-04-19 12:12 AM
What's wrong with Saturday? I thought you went to Florida?

2014-04-19 12:14 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
No. I didn't go yet. Justice said she wanted to wait until she moved into her own place.
More space, I guess. Right now she's with her sister.
I hope I get to see her before Acen, though. I REALLY want her to come, but I don't know if she'd be able to...
It would make my life complete if she did, though. We'd have the best time. ;;

2014-04-19 12:30 AM
I see

2014-04-19 12:31 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Yeah, well. Bye.
Goodnight, I guess. Kiss my baby.

2014-04-19 11:07 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
I'm just gonna come tomorrow.
It'd be nice for my baby to be the last person I see before I leave...

2014-04-19 12:10 PM
Ok

2014-04-19 03:05 PM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Can I take her with me?
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Tatiauna P. Williamson: History (3)   Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:56 pm

2014 (Apr. 20)

2014-04-20 12:33 AM
no

2014-04-20 03:32 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
One day she's coming with me, just letting you know. Your mommy time is almost up.

2014-04-20 09:08 AM
My mommy time is almost up?? Uhh no?

2014-04-20 09:12 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Yes it is. I already told you this a long time ago. Until she is the age of two. Because you can't hog the baby.
That is not proper in her development.
And you are frequently INCORRECT about these things.
If you remember.
So if you don't want to continue fucking up our baby...
You'll listen to me.
She needs daddy time.
So. It'll happen when it happens.
Just be aware of that.
Doesn't really matter what you say, cuz it'll happen anyway. M'kay?
Also, I'll be there close to like 3 or something. After church.
Will there be food?

2014-04-20 09:14 AM
I don't hog the baby . You have your chances to get her you don't take it. Mommy time is never up.

2014-04-20 09:15 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Yuh huh.
Fine, tell you what.
From now on, you bring her to me, got it?
Since YOU are the one with the money now.
YOU are the one that has to go out of YOUR way to get the baby to ME. Understand?
So I don't care what you are doing, you BRING her to me.
Because you have money.
That is fair and that is how it will be. Until I have some money of my own.
And you will HAVE to spend time with us.
Because you will HAVE to take her back. And when the time comes, I will be asking for her constantly.
So you'd better get ready now, because I will not tolerate you hogging the baby.
By the way, Happy Easter!

2014-04-20 09:21 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
You shoulda just taken my first offer. Woulda had more time with your boyfriend. I swear, I be trying to help you, but you never wanna listen to me... Thinking you got everything straight.
Now you're not gonna have any time at all. Hahaha. Unless he comes with us.

2014-04-20 09:25 AM
You're spiteful. I can bring her sometimes. But you can get your family get you too. I take of her by myself I don't have all the money in the world, so you lost your mind.

2014-04-20 09:26 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
No.
That is not in the question.
You bring her to me always.

Nope

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Then I'll just have to have a lawsuit.
Now see, I can establish a custody hearing.
And I will not hesitate to do it at the most inconvenient time for you.
Hell, I'll even do it right before Acen, so you won't have a lick of cash.
So you'd better just listen... Cuz as usual, you're wrong.

2014-04-20 09:27 AM
You can't keep threaten me with that. You're a bitter person.

2014-04-20 09:27 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
We will get her when we can.
Nah, I honestly don't care about hurting you.
But I will punish you when you are not doing things correctly, because you have no clear concept of how to be a parent with another person.
You can do relatively okay by yourself, but you're not good at sharing.
So, I have to make you. Equal time.
She lives with you, so she'll always come back to you.
But she does not, so you can't be selfish. AT. ALL.
You are not allowed.
So when I say "I want to see my baby." You bring her.
Because you can take your ass on that bus and bring her outside.
I am not gonna waste what little money I have getting to and from your house, because that is WASTEFUL and UNPRODUCTIVE.
So you, miss cash having money maker, have to be the one to spend your money to reach out to me.
I did it for MONTHS and even went into DEBT for you.
But you're so selfish, you can't even do it when you KNOW you're gonna make more? Hmmmm...
How does THAT sound?
By the way, that story will hold up in court.
Because it will show that I am trying and, AS USUAL, YOU ARE NOT.
Besides, my mother has work and she is my only source of transportation, so.
There is no one else.
So, given all of the information, it is now YOUR TURN to sacrifice for ME.
Again, that is.

2014-04-20 09:32 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Because I already sacrificed for you. I need equivocation, or it'll come back to curse you. That's how it works when you associate with me.
Besides, it isn't that hard. Why do you wanna keep my baby from me, anyway, when you are FULLY capable of just doing this and making things easy?

2014-04-20 09:42 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Don't succumb to your black people pride. Learn to do what is right. Now you should know for a fact that keeping this child from me when you are fully capable of bringing her to me is not the right thing to do. Especially when you have money and I don't.
It's okay, we'll just talk about it later, since you respond to things better in person.
I'm gonna take you out on the porch and we're gonna talk.
Because this is something that absolutely must happen.
And worst case scenario, I'm just gonna talk to Mama about it. And my father is out of prison, so you'll be hearing from him, too. We'll do everything under the sun, Cuz Mama is all about getting that baby out of Englewood.
I will apply for keeping her for weeks instead of weekends, vacation time, and holidays. I will write it all out so that during a year, we keep her an EQUIVOLENT amount of time. No matter what.
If I am out of state, she will be flown out to where I am.
And brought back when my time is up.

2014-04-20 08:10 PM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
That wasn't so bad, was it

2014-04-20 08:41 PM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
... Well? Was it?

2014-04-20 11:07 PM
no

2014-04-20 11:59 PM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Good. But next time you're going to bring her out to me.
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Tatiauna P. Williamson: History (3)   Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:57 pm

2014 (Apr. 28)

2014-04-28 07:17 PM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
You want money? In exchange for baby?

2014-04-28 07:18 PM
No I don't put a price on our daughter. Why are you acting like this.

2014-04-28 07:19 PM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Because. You won't bring her to me. You don't think I love her.
Are you evil?
Stop keeping her from me... my baby...
You need money, don't you?
Stop holding her ransom...
Family hostage...

2014-04-28 07:20 PM
Noones keeping you from your child

2014-04-28 07:20 PM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Yes... yes... only your house.
No. No. No. No. No.
No more. No more.
Bring her to me.
No more people. No more faces.
Do you need money?
Money for my baby?
Need her alone. Just daddy daughter. I need to pay?
You need money?
Money for my baby?

2014-04-28 07:23 PM
Why are you acting like this?
No one keeps her from you

2014-04-28 07:23 PM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Because... I can't see my baby.

2014-04-28 07:24 PM
I agreed to bring her when I can

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
No. No. No.
Bring her to me.

Your family gets her.
Titi rain would take you to get her

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
NO.
NOT LISTNING!

Raun

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
NOT LISTENING TO ME!!
BRING ME!!

2014-04-28 07:25 PM
Your mom would help you

2014-04-28 07:25 PM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
No... Never listen...
NO MORE EXTRA PEOPLE!!
WHY DO YOU NEVER LISTEN?! NO MORE EXTRA!! JUST. ME. AND TRINITY. NO ONE ELSE.

2014-04-28 07:30 PM
when youre at your nanas they do not bother you a lot they give you your free time they did when I was there n im sure they do it when its just you too
the most they did was ask if you needed things
same with mama shell give you space
carrissa nd your titi too

2014-04-28 07:31 PM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
NOOOO.
THEY CANNOT BE AROUND.
NOT LISTENING!!
NEVER LISTEN!.
NO ONE.

2014-04-28 07:32 PM
you act like Im not always around ppl when I have her ppl are always at my granddads but theygive me space to be alone with her

2014-04-28 07:36 PM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
NO.
WRONG.
NO ONE CAN BE IN MY PRESENCE.

2014-04-28 07:43 PM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Why... don't you get it...?
As long as there is someone around, there will be a problem. There can be NO ONE EXCEPT ME AND HER. And maybe you.
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Tatiauna P. Williamson: History (3)   Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:58 pm

2014 (May. 8-19)

2014-05-08 07:00 PM

2014-05-08 07:00 PM

2014-05-13 02:53 PM
http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/fbh/4468095091.html

2014-05-15 07:49 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
I told you Sunday was best.

2014-05-15 07:58 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
I'm just gonna go to your house.

2014-05-15 09:00 AM
ok

2014-05-19 11:25 AM
I don't have enough money to bring her to you this week. iWork Friday and Saturday.

2014-05-19 11:26 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Okay, well I'll see what I can do. Maybe I can take her to Nana's.
Thank you for letting me know.
So how was your Acen?

2014-05-19 11:29 AM
You welcome. Let me know by Wednesday. So if you can't I can ask

2014-05-19 11:30 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Oh, okay, I will.
You didn't answer my question.
Nevermind.
The deal is off.
I'll get her another week.
Goodbye.

2014-05-19 11:33 AM
Ok
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Tatiauna P. Williamson: History (3)   Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:59 pm

2014 (Jun. 16)

2014-06-16 04:30 PM
Idk if your phone is working, but what time are you dropping Trinity off?
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Tatiauna P. Williamson: History (3)   Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:01 pm

2014 (Jul. 10-13)

2014-07-10 10:04 PM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Keep the baby. I'm leaving.

2014-07-11 08:32 AM
Ok???

2014-07-12 08:38 PM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Despite how I find it disgusting to talk to you, I have a confession to make.

2014-07-12 11:25 PM
Ok?

2014-07-12 11:33 PM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Oh dear god, it's you. The cursed one.
You would appear right now. Ugh. Anyway, remember when I cheated on you and you started hitting me?

2014-07-12 11:38 PM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Eternally wasting time. My only wish is to die. I want to leave you of this world and continue to allow you to corrupt and poison my child with your evil sins.
So please, for once, be on time and hurry your ass up.

2014-07-13 12:22 AM
Sigh... Yes it remember
What about it?

2014-07-13 01:35 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Remember when I grabbed your waist and threw you down cuz I was pissed?

2014-07-13 01:50 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
When you were hitting me, you pissed me off enough where I wanted to fuck, but also wanted you to sit your annoying ass down. I lied to you and said something different when you asked me why, but I wouldn't have minded fucking you while pissed the fuck off. You just didn't do the shit right.

2014-07-13 02:12 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
I just wanted to tell you the truth. Unlike your filthy self, I like to be honest. One hundred percent.
Now go take my poisoned child infected with your putrid sickness and get out of my life. I'm cutting you off.

2014-07-13 09:50 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Why do you insist on teaching my child your sick, evil ways of lying and sin? Answer me that.

2014-07-13 09:57 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Why do you like being filthy? Why do you want my child to be as filthy as you are? Do you want me to abandon you all? I'll tell her "I left because your mother was a lying, filthy person that insisted on teaching and enabling you to do those evil things, as well."

2014-07-13 10:18 AM
I'm not filthy. I don't teach her to do evil things. In all honesty I wish you would leave.you have fucking issues and you're not leaving me I'm not with you nd I damn sure don't depend on you.

2014-07-13 10:18 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
It isn't about that, you stupid girl.
Still, you have yet to see. Far too filthy.
I'll leave you since you won't listen. You teach her lying and evil.
What else can I do? Accept that my daughter will become putrid because of you? Never.
You don't even care if she does.
Because you think doing evil is just okay. Yeah, you play the part of a nice church girl well, but you are not one in your heart.
In your heart, you are scared and timid, manipulative, deceptive and all around just... Disgusting.
Why? Because you just won't stop living in sin. Spreading it, no less. Without a care.
Despite how I keep warning you.
And rather then give it up, you let you black people pride control you.
And let it sink into my daughter.
You can't even see the importance of why teaching children correctly is important.
Why doing the right thing is good.

2014-07-13 10:24 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
So this is the last day. I cannot even think about my child in your disgusting arms anymore. Enabling her. Teaching her incorrectly. Letting your sinful nature slip into her and poison her, like you are already so far gone.
You don't even care if I lose my love for her, as long as things go your way, down the road of evil, right?
I don't care if you keep my daughter hostage to your devil ways. What is the point? You are just the devil. Sorry, it's sad, but true.
Just as sick and disgusting as any old murderer, rapist, thief or businessman. And it will sink into her, too. Not that you ever cared about the well being of my seed. It is apparent in your actions.

2014-07-13 10:33 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
So tell me. Why do you willingly do evil? Why do you teach it to my child?

2014-07-13 11:02 AM
Leave me alone
if you're leaving leave

2014-07-13 11:02 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
It's okay, God will smite you and save my child. Yay!
I can't wait for that. And I'll get to be there to watch.
Tatiauna's gonna get smitten~! Messing around doing too much evil. He'll hit ya where it hurts.
Look at you, can't even answer a question. You are still so terrible. You have to deal with the father of the child.
But you're so weak, you can't even do that, can you...?
Pitiful, to those who live in sin...
Smart enough to do evil, but not quite sharp enough to understand why you shouldn't.
Such is how demons thrive... Smart, but not smart enough. That's why my super genius daughter manipulates you all up and down, and you can't even see it. Can't even tell.

2014-07-13 11:08 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Such are my genes thriving inside of her... And I certainly trust that they will flourish as she gets older and rid you of your evil. Just like it happened with me. Now I see why I had a baby with you..,
It was so my daughter could cleanse you, just like I came to cleanse my mother's side. Mmmm. God works wonders....
I guess that's why EVE was then one who committed the original sin... It still lives in women today. Now I see it in you, too!! Yesssss~! You bear the curse of original sin~!
So tell me, lying evil devil snake girl, is Trinity REALLY my child, or was that a lie, too?

2014-07-13 11:21 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Tell me the truth... Well, even though that is far beyond your mental capabilities... But maybe your brain can ATTEMPT to FATHOM what truth is like, hm?
Is it too much for you to comprehend?

2014-07-13 12:12 PM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Maybe I'm being too hard on you... You're still young and ignorant.

2014-07-13 07:30 PM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
I just have to trust in my seed over your evil. Yeah. She will put you in your place. I trust Trinity. She is mine, and therefore, your evil will not harm her. She'll just keep using you until she gets tired. It's how I am. I have to teach her better, since she won't get that from you.

2014-07-13 07:32 PM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
So sorry I said all of what I think about you at you. I'll keep all of the terrible things I know about you to myself. As long as my baby is safe, you don't make a difference to me. Trinity is going to have fun getting her way with you all... Hahaha. I'll let my baby have her fun, then. And all I will do is just laugh. Hahahaha.

2014-07-13 07:33 PM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
And don't forget to bring her to me, you wretched demon. She needs to see her father more than she needs to roll around in your filth.
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Tatiauna P. Williamson: History (3)   Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:03 pm

2014 (Jul. 14)

2014-07-14 08:44 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
I'm coming over today.
I don't care what lie you cook up. It's happening.

2014-07-14 08:54 AM
I'm not paying for your slack anymore. I don't have the money for. You

2014-07-14 08:55 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
All I hear is "I'm keeping your daughter away from you so I can teach her evil'"
Besides. I paid for your slack.
I suffered so you could go to school. How selfish of you not to extend the same courtesy.
Though, it is to be expected of the likes of you...
I guess my daughter will never see her father with such an irresponsible mother...
Whatever. I have a bike.
So be prepared to see my face. Often.
Besides. Enabling is your family's thing. You should be doing that still.

2014-07-14 08:58 AM
ok that's fine with me. No you didn't you payed to help watch your child when my mom couldn't. You didn't have to help out till after you had already flunked out of school. And after the six months you refused to help cause you had stuff going on. And we gave you money. When you had non.

2014-07-14 08:59 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
I did not refuse too help. You just didn't understand that you needed to stop doing dumb things.
Some of which you still have not stopped doing.

2014-07-14 09:00 AM
No you did cause that's all we were fighting about
a

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Because you are still too young,

i asked you to get her for a couple of days or for the weekend you said you cant

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
I already told you what we were fighting about.
It was you and your attitude.
And you still barely comprehend that to this day.

2014-07-14 09:01 AM
if you got helped out I wouldn't of had an attitude

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
You're the one that's not trying.

i would say nothing to u

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
If you fixed your issues, we wouldn't have fought.
But you were so prideful... Still are.
Choosing to live in such sin... The worst one, too. Common in black people...

2014-07-14 09:03 AM
I have issues but so do you. And you didn't watch her cause of yours. You're the one who said you couldn't watch because of you. Talking about you weren't ready and how you have to go all over to be ready.

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
We will not work together if we are not always in agreement.
As true as that was, the main issue was because you could not stop arguing with me long enough to listen.

that was all you I'm not accepting the balm anymore.

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
You never sis.
Did.
Yo ARE ALWAYS the first to CAST BLAME.
Yet when it comes time for you to TAKE IT...

2014-07-14 09:04 AM
No I'm not.

2014-07-14 09:04 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
... Can't even accept your faults. Still denying the truth. You really. are hopeless.

2014-07-14 09:05 AM
And you not seeing your child isn't my fault I asked you all even begged so,etimes when I was stressed
im not letting put that on me that's not true about me

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
I told you that you had to fix your issues.

im full capable of accepting responsibility

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
I fixed mine while you did nothing about yours.
Even when I told you repeatedly.
Like, what were you even doing?

2014-07-14 09:06 AM
it had nothing do with her cause I never let whatever was wrong with me affect how I parent
you didn't fix your issues

2014-07-14 09:06 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
And if you are, accept responsibility for your share of where we are now.
I did fix mine. Unlike you. I still see the same issues in you.
You were just one of my issues.
The only one that wouldn't be fixed. Like some sort of evil virus.
I say "We need to stop fighting in order to raise the baby. We should not fight around her." And what do you do?
"No, you need to blah blah blah and I am the one that blahbblah blah."
Every time.
Your first words EVERY TIME I SAID ANYTHING ABOUT YOU.
"No, you need to..."
You failed before you even began.
Just by even THINKING that way.
And even to this day, you don't see your issues, do you? Learned absolutely nothing, haven't you?
Still don't listen, I bet. Still blaming others, I bet.
Still blind to your own faults, I bet.

2014-07-14 09:11 AM
That not how our arguments went

2014-07-14 09:12 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Otherwise, things would be fine. It's you. It always has been. My issues always get fixed because I am the type of person who-- Please. Spare me of your wicked lies. I tire of them so.
Fine, I'll humor you. Tell me how they went. We'll see if you just try to build yourself up. As usual.
See, I notice everything in everything. Words, actions, behaviors, feelings, tones... Everything. So I will know. I can't wait until Trinity develops her abilities to do it, too. I'm gonna teach her properly.
Better yet, why don't we talk about this when I see you, hm?
I give you all the chances in the world NOT to do wrong, and like the snake you are, when you see an opportunity to get out, you slither right into that hole.
That is what those of the SERPENT DO.

2014-07-14 09:16 AM
I'm not trying to build myself up through you. I want nothing to do with you especially when all you do is insult me and tear me down

2014-07-14 09:16 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
"I have a chance to get away with being wrong? Let me go do that, then."
No, you are STILL wrong.
I do not try to tear you down.
I try to make you better by showing you your faults.
But you'd rather LIVE IN THEM. LIVE IN SIN.
RATHER THAN LISTEN.
And I just don't understand. I can be the nicest guy in the world. You know this.

2014-07-14 09:18 AM
and I would always ask you and you would talk about how I needed help I'm stressed. And you always say I can't have nowhere to go and I say your grandmas or mama house they want to see the baby and you say I can't be around them etc.. Just like you threw a fit yelling at everyone cause you didn't want to spend the night there

2014-07-14 09:18 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
But you always do something to fuck it up. And even when I excuse it once or twice, you do it AGAIN. JUST BECAUSE YOU CAN GET AWAY WITH IT.

2014-07-14 09:19 AM
ypu don't place your judgement on me and you don't call me something I'm not

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
And yes, I know, I did that. And you are that. Sad, but true.
Accept it and change it, like the rest of us. Grow up.
Stop playing children's games.
Rise above the devil.

thats why I'm not dealing with it anymore I'm tired of it. I'm tired of you posting stuff up about me tooim not gonna be around you and I'm not gonna talk to you unless it's about trinity

2014-07-14 09:20 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Wrong again.
How can one person be so wrong so often?
You... You're the ultimate failure. I can't build you up because you let it go straight to your head.
Then you start doing your snakish ways.
Then when I call you out, you wanna be the helpless victim.
Stop it. Grow the fuck up and handle this like an adult.
Or do I have to wait ANOTHER year for you to listen to me?

2014-07-14 09:22 AM
noone is being the helpless victim and I damn sure don't let anything you say go to my head. I don't care enough. You're the one lashing out on people randomly because what you think and not know.

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Things I said LAST YEAR that I KNEW WERE RIGHT but people like YOU told me I was WRONG are now being PRACTICED AND ACCEPTED BY THE ECONOMY.

no cause I'm not talking to you anymore unless it's about her

2014-07-14 09:23 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
... I just have to take your demon ass to court.
You are incapable.

I'm tired of the threats I'm tired of the insults I'm tired of you thinking your way is the only way

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
You cannot sit here and be mature.

go ahead

2014-07-14 09:24 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
I don't. But you can't grow up enough to see when I am right and when you are wrong.
It honestly does not matter, you know.
Whomever is correct at the time is the one who should be listened to.
You just happen to be unfortunate enough to be on the wrong side of the stick more frequently.

2014-07-14 09:25 AM
Not if they're only one who think they're correct
im not wrong most of the time

2014-07-14 09:25 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
And that actually stems from you not listening-- No, that's how I know you don't listen.
And yes you are.
Whose bright idea was it to give the baby junk food and pop?

2014-07-14 09:26 AM
You just don't agree with me so you think I'm wrong that's like telling an atheist they're wrong cause they say it's no god.

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
... Look. Listen. To. Me.

im not wrong for giving her snack it's fine if she eats in moderation
that doesn't bother
,e

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
It doesn't matter.

2014-07-14 09:27 AM
she eats healthy and excercise mostly

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
... It was bad to give her pop before she was fucking one year old.

so it's fine

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Like. That was just stupid.

2014-07-14 09:28 AM
i didn't agree with the pop

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
So, why did you allow it?

indidnt I told them not to give her pop.

2014-07-14 09:29 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
You still let them.
You ALLOWED IT.
WHICH WAS WRONG.

2014-07-14 09:31 AM
I just didn't care as much cause they gave her a sip and I tell them stop. Just because I don't snap off like doesn't mean I didn't tell them that it was wrong.
But honestly it really didn't matter to me as much it was something small. I give her vitamins and brush her teeth all the time, so the little it could do is gone. And they don't give it to her anymore she has her own stuff
i leave for her

2014-07-14 09:36 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
... No.
You live in a family of enablers.

2014-07-14 09:37 AM
no I dont
we tell what we think is wrong

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
You all are blinded by your love wherein you cannot tell each other things that are wrong at risk of hurting each other or being offended.

but we also accept different way of doing thing

2014-07-14 09:38 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
You're too quick to coddle each other. It's good when necessary, yes, and the love is good, but people TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THAT.

i was indifferent about the pop.

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
WELL I WAS NOT.
Which is another thing. You think what you think is the only thing.
When usually, you are wrong.
But when called out on it, you are the FIRST person to get defensive about it.

2014-07-14 09:39 AM
and we all turned out fine. And I'm not wrong you don't agree with it that doesn't make it wrong

2014-07-14 09:40 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Yet when you tell me something, it's like I can't do the same thing.
Yeah, you turned out fine cuz I had to keep pestering your goofy asses about your flaws.

2014-07-14 09:40 AM
not really I don't argue with you about anything. You're the one that starts these

2014-07-14 09:41 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Like, you will NEVER fix it if I don't say anything.
My point exactly.
Like, my point PROVEN.
You STILL AVOID CONFRONTATION.
Like, come on now. You STILL haven't fixed the SAME issues I've been telling you since the BEGINNING.
LIKE... What is wrong with you? Do you just not learn?

2014-07-14 09:42 AM
You don't bother me enough. And I'm doing it now. I'm letting you know I'm not dealing with you pastbtrinity

2014-07-14 09:42 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Is it my methods?

2014-07-14 09:43 AM
and stop control who I am it has nothing to do with you.

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Everything is about Trinity, you fucking dumbass--

No it doesn't caus I'm fine as a parent

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Let me calm down. I forget, I deal with the ignorant with restraint and temperance. Must control my temper.

im loving I'm caring I'm understanding hard working

2014-07-14 09:44 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
... All fine. But not enough.
You can only do half.

even when you insult me constantly I tried to deal with you

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
You have yet to see that.

youre upset because I'm refusing to deal with you

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Try again. You give up too easily.

It's not about giving up

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
I'm upset because it is always about Trinity, but you are too blind to see.
Yes it is.

2014-07-14 09:45 AM
itss about not dealing with disrespect

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
You give up on everything.
You disrespect me. Treat others the way you want to be treaties.
Treated.
Go back to Kindergarten.

no some stuff have to do with you and what you want.

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
You need a refresher.

I don't disrespect you

2014-07-14 09:46 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
All I do is for Trinity.

i don't insult you I don't put you down

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
And yes you do,
But you do not listen nor heed my words.

i be around you even when I hate

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Regardless of if it is what is best.

2014-07-14 09:47 AM
i payed for you to see trinity even though I'm struggling doing everything on my own

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
You put your feelings over doing things properly.
Which was good,

no I don't put my feelings over doing things properly

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
But you cannot only look at the good things you do and ignore the NAD.
Bad.

raising a child shouldn't mean putting up with harassment

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Then stop running away.
Raising a child also doesn't mean having to fight to see a child,
So stop thinking of only yourself for once.
I have to fight to raise Trinity. Because of you and your weak will.
You run away. Ignore problems. Don't deal with things you don't like, even if you need to.
And you've been doing this for years.
You don't even have the strength to put up with me as I do with you and all of your bad qualities. You did not have the strength to work things out form the sake of the family.
Don't have the strength to put down your pride for the greater good.

2014-07-14 09:50 AM
and you thinking you can do or say whatever you want to me

2014-07-14 09:50 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
If it will get the message through your thick head.
I will take my punishment later.
As long as my baby is raised properly.

2014-07-14 09:51 AM
not dealing

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
You don't understand my level of love. Whatever it takes.

with you

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Of course not.
Run away, little child...
We can have adult conversations when you grow up some more...
I guess I'll just have to suffer until your mind matures a little more...
As usual, I am waiting for you...
And as usual, you are wasting my time. You boast about how strong and proud you are, yet don.'t have the strength to do what is right.
Regardless of if I am wrong,
You do what is right.
Why have you not grasped this, yet?

2014-07-14 09:54 AM
youre not waiting on me because I refuse to put up with your harassment anymore. We only talk about trinity nothing else

2014-07-14 09:54 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
I can and will get better in a heartbeat. You do not have that luxury-- This is about Trinity. You're just not paying attention. As usual.
You cannot see the future, as I do.
Too busy being stuck in the present. Your mind is not expansive enough to see beyond your narrow vision and thought process.
Which is why you cannot fathom the extent nor gravity of my words, your actions nor the situation in its entirety.
You see only one thing. So you are blind to everything else.
But you will see when it comes full circle... And like I ALWAYS DO...

2014-07-14 09:57 AM
I think about the future all the time.how It will lead up to

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
I will be there in the future to say " I told you so'"

you don't know what I think
so don't try to put you thoughts on me

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Yea I do.

its because I think
No you ont

2014-07-14 09:58 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
It is apparent in your manner of speech.

you don't know me or my thought
you place what think on ,e
when you're wrong

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Your thoughts and feelings are projected through your actions and words.

i think about the future everyday
which is why I know I'm not putting up with no longer

2014-07-14 09:59 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
One track mind. Your vision is narrow.
If you really saw the future, you would have already been able to speak to me correctly and seriously by now.
But as most black people do, you let pride get in the way.

no I speak correctly you just don't like it

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
The greatest sin causes the most damage.

2014-07-14 10:00 AM
you don't like what I have to say

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
... Sigh. Hopeless.

then put god in it and call it a sin

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
I do this so often with black girls... It is unreal.

based off your judgment not god

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
They all never see it until that one day it hits them...
My child is a prisoner ton her mother's pride...
That sickens me.

2014-07-14 10:01 AM
no she is not

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Then stop being a child.

i work past what I feel everyday to get what is done

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
And resolve these issues for good.
But you can't do it for the one person you need to do it with.
Because you are just too weak and timid.

2014-07-14 10:02 AM
that doesn't mean I have to put up with your shit and deal with constant disrespect and being talked down too like I'm less of a person or you're above me. I'm sick of it

2014-07-14 10:02 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Get a backbone, Tatiauna. Seriously.
I don't do that. You just feel that way.

2014-07-14 10:03 AM
Pin sick of you thinking you can do or say whatever you want.
yes you do

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Stop feeling that way and see my words for what they are rather than how you feel about them.
Everyone has that misconception.

no cause your words are untrue. It simply what assume I am

2014-07-14 10:04 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Here, let me give you an example.
If I say to you "Tatiauna, go fetch that ball." What will you think?

2014-07-14 10:04 AM
you want to get the ball

2014-07-14 10:05 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
How will you take it if I said it to you?

2014-07-14 10:06 AM
I would wonder why you didn't say please.

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Hahaha, good, but I know that is not true of you, specifically.

that is I wouldn't ask if you were asking me to do it

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
You had to think of the answer, which was why you were hesitant.
You did not answer based off of your initial feelings.

2014-07-14 10:07 AM
no I didn't

2014-07-14 10:07 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Which you usually do when I talk to you.
Now if you actually took the time to think before you spoke EVERY time you spoke to me, then perhaps you would be able to respond to me more accurately.
You have the brainpower... I presume.

2014-07-14 10:08 AM
That's how I feel. I'd wonder why didn't ask. Instead you told me

2014-07-14 10:08 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
You just refuse to use it-- Would you ask me why?

2014-07-14 10:09 AM
its not the same and the way you talk to me is terrible
you try to force thing onto me
and force your beliefs and insult me

2014-07-14 10:09 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Yes, I do agree. But your responses are terrible.
Not to mention, your execution.
And your practice.

2014-07-14 10:10 AM
No cause I tell you don't talk to me like that and I'm not dealing with that type a disrespect
and I'm not

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
I admit, I need to be kinder...
But when I am, you take advantage of it,

you may not like it but it's not right
no I don't

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
As snakes are prone to do.

2014-07-14 10:11 AM
I sit here and try to make stuff happen

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
... HA.

so I don't have to deal with you
and your attitude

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
PLEASE. Your lies are unbearable.

cause you always lash otu

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Look at you, already.

and that's not a lie
im not a snake

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Still, you try to tell me about me. Yet can't do a thing about you.

2014-07-14 10:12 AM
i do things about me

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
I lash out because you continue to do the same things incorrectly.
Then stop acting the part.

but I'm know I try and I'm not gonna let you tell me otherwise
ii don't act the part

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Do not sneak and connive and manipulate and lie to get your way.

you placed that on me because of what you think

2014-07-14 10:13 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
That is what your mother did. You witnesses it.
No. You did it, too.

im not trying to manipulate you or be sneaky or coniving

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Look, here is what you do...

and my mother isn't like that
you don't even know her

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
When I agree with you, you run away with it and forget your own faults.

no I dont

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
You told me yourself.
Ugh. You are just disgusting.

2014-07-14 10:14 AM
dont insult me

2014-07-14 10:14 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
But I have to deal with your filth in order to get to my daughter...
I'm stating how I feel. My opinions.
I believe you do that often, right?

2014-07-14 10:15 AM
I'm not disgusting and I'm not filth

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
... To me, you are. Your actions and your words dictate that.

this is why I'm not dealing with you anymore

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
I'm sure a rat does not deem itself disgusting.

im sick of you talking down to me

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
But merely surviving in order to get by.

2014-07-14 10:16 AM
trying to force your opinions on,e

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Then start doing better.

attacki me
threatening to harm me

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
And I haven't done any of that.

im done
dont talk to me unless it's about her specififcally

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Such an insipid girl...

yes you have

2014-07-14 10:17 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
This is about her. Stop running away.

you said you'd kick me down the stairs the other week.
if we didn't get along

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
God, please help me to not abandon my child... And leave her with these demons...
And I said that was a dream.
Do not get your terrible memory twisted.

2014-07-14 10:18 AM
you did but you also you would

2014-07-14 10:18 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Oh. So what? I said I'd like to. But I wouldn't.
Sometimes I just want to punch you. I almost did a couple of times.
Like that one time I was talking about like, yesterday.

2014-07-14 10:20 AM
Exactly I'm tired of that. All of it . And I'm not dealing with anymore.

2014-07-14 10:20 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
If I didn't sit you down, I might have hit you. Lucky for you, I respected you enough and hold myself high enough to not do that,
Just running away. Then run along, little girl,
This is too much for you to handle.
Such a big task is unfitting for the likes of you,
To be expected...
I keep trying to have higher expectations,
But you consistently fail.
You say don't talk down to you, but I don't want to sink to your level. At all.
You choose to slink into the bottom. That is your choice. I just treat you accordingly.
... Sigh... How do I deal with the lowest of the low...?
Regardless, I guess we just need to have this talk in person. You cannot handle an adult conversation otherwise. Still. To this day.

2014-07-14 10:25 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
I'll see you soon. I will have my child raised properly.

2014-07-14 10:39 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Oh, and by the way, just so you don't get it twisted, just because I carry myself and speak in a more high, refined and eloquent manner does not mean that I am talking down to you. It just means I am speaking properly and dignified, expanding my vocabulary to use words more fitting to my mood, tone and expression. Therefore, my words may be misinterpreted by the idle mind as 'condescending' and such, when in actuality, I am merely speaking in a highly dignified manner. That tends to make others FEEL put down when that is not so. In fact, dumbing down my words for you would be more condescending than speaking in the manner in which I, personally, am most comfortable or deem suitable for the situation. Is that understood?

2014-07-14 10:50 AM
You won't be seeing me soon .myou don't even know where I am.
if you want to see the baby pick a date where you can get her

2014-07-14 10:54 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
I'm just going to come to your house, end of story. From now on.
You will feed me. I will stay all day.

I work wendesday

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Until I have my fill of my time with my child.

saturday and sundat
no you wont

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Alright.
Yes I will. My child.

2014-07-14 10:55 AM
I'm not at my grandads house

2014-07-14 10:55 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
You either cone bring her to me or I come to you. And we will have this talk whether you want to or not, you need to see your problems don't just go away because you ignore them.
Oh, did you move?
Give me your new address.

2014-07-14 10:56 AM
No
Pick a day you want to see her but you can't say nothing to me besides specifically about her
By the way you never told me your phone was off
intexted you Thursdays and told you I was bringing her around 10
friday
then I got fb message in the morn talking about keep her

2014-07-14 11:01 AM
while your on bad mouthing me telling me I couldn't message you

2014-07-14 11:03 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Tatiana. Why are you so... Ignorant?
It's astonishing. You deserve a medal.
I should just abandon this. You are hopeless and are lost to the ghetto mentality.
God will fix this situation.
Lord, I tried my best with this one. But her demon is too powerful.
I leave this in your hands, and with a heavy heart, I will erase her.
Some people just cannot be saved... I apologize, God. I am not giving up, but I am also not giving in to her blatant ignorance.
... What? Keep fighting? Why? Tatiauna is clearly a boorish oaf.

2014-07-14 11:08 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
... Sigh... Don't succumb to her wrongness just because she chooses to live in sin.., she will get what is coming to her. Yeah, yeah, I got it. You're just taking your sweet time with this one,

2014-07-14 11:10 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
She has a hard life of struggle and strife ahead of her because of her choices... And if she chooses to do this, she only makes my life easier whilst making my child's all the more difficult. Yes, I tried to make her understand, but I miss my daughter. I don't know why you insist on allowing her to be kept from me.

2014-07-14 11:11 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
... Let Tatiana do what she wants?! Why?! She's clearly wron-- Sigh. Since I am above her, I must BE above her... I get it.
What is more important? Being right or seeing my child? That is the lesson from all this ignorance?
... Fine. I'll give you that, Lord. Your righteousness knows no bounds. I will not succumb to her evil. I will leave that to you.
If she wishes to have the satisfaction so badly, I'll allow her to bathe in her false sense of self satisfaction. It will not fill the emptiness that is within her. She'll realize that in time.
Right now, I must be a man. She is the woman, and despite how much they all try, they do not have the requirements nor the mentality to rise above their ignorance... Not yet.

2014-07-14 11:17 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
They all want the power that a man has, yet cannot undergo the necessary thought process to do it. I see now. Let her think she has power so she can feel satisfied, while having the inner knowing that she does not. She has something to prove to the outside world... You do not. Hm.

2014-07-14 11:20 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
In short, if she chooses to be a dumbass, do not encourage nor even acknowledge that behavior. Treat her as she behaves. If she wishes to act like a child, treat her as such. Age is not a factor. Perhaps, learning to deal with her will allow you to properly deal with your daughter. Fine. Then I will learn. And I will teach them both. Apparently, Trinity is not the only one who needs a father.

2014-07-14 11:20 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
... Anyway, Tatiauna. Back to you.
What day is good, again?

2014-07-14 11:25 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Oh, and by the way, thank you. I needed that bit of information. Now I know how to not only deal with ignorant black people, but also dumbass adults and the world. So thank you, Tatiauna. I REALLY needed this talk.
You teach me things by being wrong. Sometimes, that is necessary.
So anyway, let us arrange this date, shall we? And I will be taking her out to see my friends on my own time.

2014-07-14 11:33 AM
Are you picking her up?

2014-07-14 11:33 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
No. I am coming to see her. Did you forget?

2014-07-14 11:35 AM
You have to get her it's no way your mom is can pick her up

2014-07-14 11:36 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
No. Nana is hurt. She goes to take care of her.
This is between you an I. Don't bring others into our affairs.
Isn't that what your mother's problem was, hmmm?
Aw, you must have just forgotten. It's okay, I'll remember for you.

2014-07-14 11:38 AM
You can come over if you need help you need help
you have to get her own your own.. Can't
if you were pleasant to be around yea but you're not.
im sorry nana is hurt

2014-07-14 11:40 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Yes I am. But when people act up, I have to discipline. That is how you deal with children.
But children don't grow with discipline alone.

well I'm not a child and you can't come over.

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
My mother didn't realize that, so. I'll balance out my discipline.
Of course you aren't. You're a big girl that can keep her child from her father all by herself.

2014-07-14 11:41 AM
Goodbye

2014-07-14 11:41 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
But sharing is caring, Tatiauna. Remember to share.
Being selfish is not good for proper growth.
It's okay, you'll learn in time.
You just don't play well with others...
Now run along and play while you still have time.
I'm sure this won't negatively effect our child in the future. No, not at all.
I'm SURE that your MOST WISE decisions will DEFINITELY benefit Trinity.
... Sarcasm probably doesn't work on... You. I need to figure out how to talk to you in a way that is effective to your mentality...
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Tatiauna P. Williamson: History (3)   Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:04 pm

2014 (Jul. 15)

2014-07-15 12:49 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
By the way... You are a really dumb bitch. AhahahahAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Okay, maybe you're just a regular old dumb bitch.

2014-07-15 01:12 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
That being said, you must want me to treat you like I treat everyone else, even if you do not deserve it, right?

2014-07-15 06:59 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Regardless, you need to stop being a dumb bitch and start putting Trinity over your feelings about me, stupid.

2014-07-15 07:10 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
And let me see her before I use Facebook as evidence against you.
Even though honestly, the more you intentionally keep her from me, the more stressful it is on you, which is rather fitting for your punishment of being an unfit parent...
But, as usual, I want to see my child.
And don't ever sully God's name by saying you are one of his workers, because someone who is with God would not do any of the stupid things you do at all. It's grossly disappointing.

2014-07-15 07:19 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Especially not lie nor intentionally keep a child from the parent knowing that they can see her, which I have clear evidence of you doing.

2014-07-15 07:58 AM
I never said you couldn't see her I said you have to get her
i refuse to talk to someone who constantly insults me
Therefore you have no evidence of me doing so
Also I didn't lie you never told me your phone was off,so when I texted you and told you when I was bringing her you didn't get it.
then lashed out on me next day as if I'm psychic.

2014-07-15 08:05 AM
Look at how you speak to me. It's not cause you talk proper. It's cause you're disrespectful. I don't want to be around that.

2014-07-15 08:10 AM
You don't even respect my privacy. You put stuff up that isn't even true. Or exaggerate the truth. For the world to see. Especially when you get in your mood. I don't make enough money to take her to you. I was barely able to do that. I'm not doing any of that anymore. And you can't come to my granddads unless you're picking her up.

2014-07-15 08:20 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Nope. I'm coming to your granddad's house. And it isn't an insult, it's truth. Look at how you act.
You throw fits and cannot rationalize situations.
You do dumb things and don't think about the consequences.
You're honestly just a tad less swift in the head in order to make these important decisions or use your best judgment to solve issues between us. You run away and can't seem to fathom a conversation.
If you were more cooperative and less dumb and bitchy, we wouldn't have half the problems we do.
I wouldn't say things so harshly if you didn't do things that warrant it. Or say things that warrant it.
You don't know how to cooperate, and you can't think beyond your emotions.

2014-07-15 08:25 AM
I don't throw fits. Look acting out calling people out of their names. I'm not even at my grandads house. I told you that. It's not being less swift. It's walking away from someone. Who talks to you disrespectfully

2014-07-15 08:26 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
If you could, I wouldn't have to worry about you running away because you'd have the rational, sound, logical mind, you would-- No.
Look at what you do.
"You can't see your child Cruz I don't like being around you'" Stupid.

2014-07-15 08:26 AM
i don't have to put up with someone who talks down to me

2014-07-15 08:27 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
I shouldn't have to deal with someone who doesn't know how to fucking think.

2014-07-15 08:27 AM
noone said you couldn't see your child. You have to get your child because you talk to me in a disrespectful manner and lash out on me randomly,

2014-07-15 08:28 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
I already deal with dumbasses all day most times-- Tatiauna, if you didn't fuck up so much, I wouldn't have to lash out.
Like, honestly.

I don't fuck up

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
You want me to just ignore your fuck ups.
Like you do.

its not an escuse

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Neither is your shit.
Don't make excuses.
Now grow up and suck it up.

2014-07-15 08:29 AM
you just don't like that you have to get her. You can ask mama or titi
or titi raun

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Nope. I shouldn't have to. Dumbass.

to help you get her

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Is that their child?

yes you should if you want to see her

2014-07-15 08:30 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Or is this Tymon and Tatiauna's child?
So I have to sit here and deal with dumbass bitch all day Cuz she can't deal with me on her own.
You are incapable.

2014-07-15 08:31 AM
so what Tymon and Tatiauna is not together. Tymon is harassing. Tatiauna. If you wanted to get her as you said you would you would ask for help doing so not acting like I'm the only one who can bring her to you

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
EXCUSES.

or you have to be in presence
cause I'm not dealing with the harassment anymore

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
You just told me not to tell excuses.
So don't sit here and do the same.
And I'm not dealing with idiocy anymore.
So stop being an idiot and we'll get along fine.

2014-07-15 08:32 AM
you don't have too. You just have find someone to pick her up

2014-07-15 08:32 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Stop making dumb and irrational decisions.
Nope, wrong again. That's not their job.
Better yet. Since you wanna bring people into this...
Tell your mom to drop her off to me.

2014-07-15 08:33 AM
she's at work and she doesn't get off till late

2014-07-15 08:34 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
If we have to bring other people in Cuz Tatiauna can't handle this on her own...

youre the one who wants to see her so you get her and ask ppl for help. I'm not doing an

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Excuses.

thing

2014-07-15 08:35 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
How does that even sound?
Ugh. You're disgusting.
"I'm not gonna let you see your child until you make someone else get involved in our business."
Dumbass.

2014-07-15 08:36 AM
its not involed in our business it's get help to get her.

2014-07-15 08:36 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
But if you really want other people involved...
I mean I know for a fact your mother drives all the way to Justice Illinois to get your aunt JUST TO GO TO CHURCH.

2014-07-15 08:37 AM
Titi Dana might get her Saturday you can ask her if you can come with her

2014-07-15 08:37 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
But these so called Christians can't seem to bring a baby to the father.

2014-07-15 08:38 AM
no she doesn't my auntie takes the bus

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Hm. I sense some false practicing...

she only did that when my auntie had trinity

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
So what? She's done it before. I witnessed it. Excuses.
Nope. Lying bitch
That is why you need to be talked to in person.
You cannot handle conversation

2014-07-15 08:39 AM
im not a lying bitch

2014-07-15 08:40 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
It's a good thing you aren't that smart...

I can I'm just standing my ground

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
It's wrong, dumbass
Actually, it's pretty terrible that you aren't that smart.
You cannot make intelligent decisions best for everyone.
But at least you can't defend points very well. Which is why you have to resort to doing underhanded things.

2014-07-15 08:41 AM
im not a dumbass stop calling me that

2014-07-15 08:42 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Stop being one, then.
I only tell the truth. If you're going to act like one, I'm going to call you one.
You make a stupid decision, it is stupid.
I'm gonna talk to your mother.
And your other relatives, too. Every last one of them.
Since you seem to think we NEED to bring OTHERS into OUR SITUATIONS.
RIGHT?
So do you REALLY want other people involved?
Cruz they can all get REALLY involved REALLY quickly. I have ALL of their numbers. AND Facebooks.

2014-07-15 08:47 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Plus, I can ask people about this situation ON Facebook. See what the PEOPLE think about this. Someone noticed that you all don't put pictures of Trinity up anymore. Rather, don't tag me anymore. Hmmmm... Wonder why?
Now take your sorry scared manipulative dumb bitch ass on and learn some fucking common sense. Learn how to be intelligent.
Be a responsible adult in your thinking. You're fine when it comes to getting a job, but that's really about all you're good for... Keeping my child alive until I come in and fix everything. Honestly.
Got real quiet real fast now that your tricks are turned against you.
You don't ever suggest anything unless you are prepared for it to be turned around on you. Dumbass. That's why manipulation doesn't work.
Now be smart and talk to me like an adult. I'll stop calling you things and being mean.
But I will not hold back the truth.
And I will not allow you to keep doing dumb things. Your decisions are a hindrance just so you can have your way. As usual.
You STILL haven't grown out of THAT.
But I am patient with children. It's how I teach Trinity so well.
I apologize for being more mean than necessary.

2014-07-15 08:52 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
But this does not change what I meant nor what I said.
Work with me, not against me. It is all for Trinity,
Can't you see that yet, or are you still trying to make this about you? Or you and I?

2014-07-15 08:55 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
And don't think I didn't notice how quiet you got when I put you in your place. When your foolishness goes on for too long, I will not hesitate to set you straight. No matter what, when or why. Remember that next time you decide you wanna do something foolish. And quit trying to act like I'm stupid just because I allowed you to do stupid things in the past.

2014-07-15 08:55 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
You took advantage of my kindness and now you want it back so you can do it again. That isn't how this works.
I'm going to be honest. Even though I hate you and how much of a dumbass you are, I still do love you and know you can do so much better. I just don't know why you won't.

2014-07-15 08:56 AM
Ok I post anything on Facebook. I just share post. I get tagged in stuff.

2014-07-15 08:57 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
... What does that have to do with anything?
And are you ready to talk to me normally?
All I want is to do what is right and what is best. You want to do what is easiest for you. Stop that. It isn't mature.
I'll be more patient when you start showing me you can be more logical and upfront.
When you start dealing with me and stop trying to run away. I'm actually not as bad as you believe I am. You just forgot. Or maybe... You don't want me to be nice to you.
Do you want me to be pleasant and nice and uplifting and loving and caring and everything else you KNOW I can be to you? I HONESTLY, TRULY WANT TO.
but I can't if every time I do, after a while you end up taking advantage of it to further your own ulterior motives. Do you understand?

2014-07-15 09:02 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
I like when we're on good terms. That makes things better for everyone, and most of all for Trinity. Which is why I fight so hard to make you understand that.
I just can't understand why you don't see that...
Maybe I'm not taking your thoughts and feelings into consideration as much as your fragile heart needs, so you feel you have to take it. You're still trapped in that cycle. Little do you know, you don't HAVE to take from me. You just have to be one hundred percent honest with me.

2014-07-15 09:06 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
If you want a day to hang out with your boyfriend, fine. Just tell me in advance and I'll see what I can do. If you need some money, alright, if I have some. But the problem with black people is once they see they can get something one way, they like to milk it for all its worth rather than accept it as a blessing and continue doing things right. Tempted to sin too easily. Temptation is the devil's GREATEST TOOL. Which is why one must ALWAYS be truthful and NEVER be tempted to do bad things, no matter how EASY IT IS TO GET AWAY WITH IT. Don't you see that?

2014-07-15 09:08 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
You're so sweet and kind and helpful and thoughtful when you wanna be. But you're selfish, stubborn and stupid when you don't HAVE to be. And all I wonder is "why? Why won't she just be kind and thoughtful and sweet? That's the good one."

2014-07-15 09:09 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Why do you think it is okay to do these bad things to me and Trinity for no real good reason? If you tell me everything, you know I'll understand. I have risen above taking advantage of people and situations. Honestly. I just wish you would, too, so we can finally work together to make BOTH of our lives AND Trinity's the best. Doesn't our daughter deserve OUR BEST? COMBINED?

2014-07-15 09:19 AM
No one took advantage of you. No one lied. I honored our one week deal

2014-07-15 09:20 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Clearly not, if you're saying I can't see her.
Why don't you want to see me? I don't understand that.
You know I can and will be pleasant as long as you don't do stupid things. And even then, if you make a mistake, as long as you're smart enough to acknowledge it and not get all upset when I point it out, we're fine.
I don't point out mistakes to belittle you or put you down. It is to build you up.
To let you know what it is so you can get better.
Since day one of our relationship, I've ALWAYS strived to help you get better.
You just always took it offensively if I told you anything about yourself, yet you thought it was alright to do the same to me. Don't you think that is hypocritical?

2014-07-15 09:34 AM
No I said I'm not dropping her off to you. You can pick her up.

2014-07-15 09:34 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
I said I'm not doing that. So I'm going to your granddad's.
There is no issue with that.

2014-07-15 09:35 AM
I told you I'm not there

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Unless you're not telling me something...?
So where are you?

at my house
i told you yesterday

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Then I'm going there. Where do you live?

2014-07-15 09:36 AM
I'm not giving you the address.

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Withholding the baby. Evidence.
Please don't be stupid.
I asked you nicely.

No you can pick her up from my grandads. Just tell me before

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
No.
You tell me the address.
Better yet, I'll ask your mother.
Since you are just useless.
And I'll use this in court.
"She deliberately withheld information on how to get to my child."

2014-07-15 09:37 AM
she not gonna tell you. Yes you can and I'll tell the. The reason

2014-07-15 09:38 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Reason for what? You being stupid?

And that I told you I could meet you at my grandads if you get her

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
No.
That's dumb,
Ugh. Why did I have a baby with a dumb bitch?
A black girl, no less. They're all broken.
Should have gotten an Asian girl... They come already fixed.
Swear, only black people have these dumbass issues.
And only dumb little hood rat black girls even make them happen.
You have no idea how common this is. I'm talking to my friend about how his baby momma is doing the same thing.
You are no different from those ghetto black people who shame our race on TV.

2014-07-15 09:41 AM
No one is keeping you from your kid. You just have to get her

2014-07-15 09:41 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
You disgrace us as a people and make me ashamed to be part of this culture. You are despicable,
No. I will go see her. Until you learn to do this correctly...
Ugh. Why try to teach a chimp how to be civilized...?
You may just be a lost cause.
Like all the other black people. Ratchet (rather, wretched, because that is how it is PROPERLY SPELLED before illiterate simians mangled it) and ghetto.
The problem of the country. A plague non existence. Black people.
And not even because they HAVE to be.
But because they WANT TO BE. Black people WANT TO BE FAILURES. They WANT TO CAUSE PROBLEMS.
Ugh. Sickening race. If only they could see how great we actually are when we aren't being coons and monkeys all damn day. Wanna be a monkey? Go back to Africa.
Seriously. You'd feel better.

2014-07-15 09:47 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
So, simple simian, let's try this AGAIN... What is the address? Need me to say it slowly so your tiny monkey brain can process it better?
You need a dictionary because some of those words are too big for you? Do you need some help?

2014-07-15 10:02 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Where did you go? Need to rethink a battle plan because you're too dumb and weak to keep going before having to pull out?
We don't have to fight. You just think we do because you're a little puppet of the black people stereotype. Little wretched dumb... Foolish girl. I pray for you and hope God sets your putrid soul free...

2014-07-15 10:22 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
What happened to the Tatiana that worked with me? Why do you fight to BE right instead of fight for what IS right? When did you become so corrupt?
Why do you work against me instead of with me? Just because we aren't together doesn't mean we can't work together.
Makes me wonder... If I really hurt you that badly...
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Tatiauna P. Williamson: History (3)   Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:05 pm

2014 (Aug. 30-31)

2014-08-30 02:39 PM
Carissa said they tried calling you;your dad is wanted to see you. I guess call carissa phone if you want.

2014-08-30 02:39 PM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Did you tell them that my phone is off?
Also, I have a book for you I feel you should read. So next time I see you, I wanna give it to you.

2014-08-30 04:35 PM
I did tell them

2014-08-30 04:36 PM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Okay, well do you know how long he's gonna stay, or if he's back for good?
Is the baby with him?

2014-08-30 04:43 PM
No and yea she is

2014-08-30 04:44 PM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Okay, well they're gonna have to wait a little bit longer. I'm not about to have them rushing me and pissing me off when I'm this close to finishing everything I need to. I'm on schedule. I won't have any interruptions until I'm done.

2014-08-30 04:46 PM
Ook

2014-08-30 04:47 PM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Yeah. This is a delicate process. But I'm glad he got to see her. I hope she likes him. He's sensitive, so he'll be really hurt if she's scared.
Did you work things out with Chris?

2014-08-30 04:48 PM
Yea I did

2014-08-30 04:49 PM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
What happened? I also have a book that will help you with relationships.

2014-08-30 04:52 PM
we talked about it.

2014-08-30 04:56 PM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Good. At least you're able to do that now.
Wish you would have when it was me, though. Sigh. Would've just made everything less of a hassle. But we were too young.

2014-08-31 11:09 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
for the record, I do miss you sometimes. And the good times we had. We weren't a bad couple, we just had personal issues that we needed to fix. I'm just letting you know because you know that's how I am.

2014-08-31 11:10 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
And because I told you I NEVER think about you. That isn't true. I don't do it often, but I do have thoughts. I think about you and how you're doing. If you're making good decisions and life choices. If you're raising our baby properly. If you've become a stronger, better person, like I was trying to get you to be. If you're happy. About us together. About the past.

2014-08-31 11:12 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
I think about if you're standing up to others more often now, because you have a good heart, but you make bad decisions based on others too often. I know the good person that you are and, despite all the bad times, I know that's the you I fell in love with. But I like your bad girl side, too. But that's beside the point.

2014-08-31 11:13 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
... Sometimes I get a little jealous thinking about you with Chris, however I feel like if being with him makes you a better person, or even the best you that you can be, then I don't mind at all. You must be happy.
I always wanted your happiness above all, but not without consideration to my own. That was my whole issue, just letting you know, since I don't know if you knew.

2014-08-31 11:15 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
The only thing I ever ask of you is to always be on good terms with me, and if we aren't then to make sure we do by at least putting forth the effort. I always got mad at you because you didn't, put forth any effort to make things right, you just put forth effort to make things go your way and that isn't good all the time,

2014-08-31 11:16 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
So, that is to say, just be on good terms with me and help me raise Trinity to be the best by working together with me, despite how we may feel, alright? I always wanted to put our differences aside and to help each other out. I never knew why you didn't want that, or why anyone in your family didn't either.

2014-08-31 11:18 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
It shouldn't be about who gets whose way, it should ALWAYS be about whose way is best for everyone and everything, regardless of the situation or who it comes from. Which is why I always agree when I am made to see why if you make a decision, it is best for everything. Ya know? Which is why I say communication is key. Don't just tell me to do something and expect me to do it without question, there may be a better way and I may need to know just for that reason. And also, I may have something equally as valid that you should listen to, just like I take the time out to listen to you. I hope all of this makes sense.

2014-08-31 11:20 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Anyway, before I go on for too much longer (Cuz I know yo lazy ass just hates when I do this and having to read... XD) I just want to say I support you and I'm here for you. But respect me and what I am doing, as well as my wishes and what I deem important or necessary. And if you don't understand, just talk to me about it. Don't argue. Don't start a fight. Just talk to me.

2014-08-31 11:21 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
I will try to help make your life happier and better, and also give you tips on improving your relationship if it gets rocky. Just talk to me about it...
Anyway, that's all. I still love you, always have, always will. Don't forget that, no matter what we go through or what emotions come between us. I always love you, and if you know what love means or is, then it should be enough. Got it?
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Tatiauna P. Williamson: History (3)   Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:05 pm

2014 (Sept. 9-11)

2014-09-09 01:47 PM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Make sure Trinity watches Mean Girls. It has a lot of important life lessons for school.

2014-09-09 03:16 PM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
By the way, this is for you. Halfway.

2014-09-09 03:19 PM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei

2014-09-11 09:33 PM
It's pretty

2014-09-11 09:40 PM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Thank you. Drew wants to know if you want an Avon magazine.
And how is my baby doing?
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Tatiauna P. Williamson: History (3)   Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:06 pm

2014 (Oct. 8-13)

2014-10-08 07:27 PM
My phone is messed up

2014-10-08 07:39 PM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Oh okay. What did you do to it? Also, I want to get Trinity on the 18th and have her spend the night.

2014-10-09 02:08 PM
That's fine you gonna have to get her early though. That's sweetest day.
My new one should be here next week

2014-10-09 02:10 PM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Oh okay. Good. Yeah, what time?
Oh I hope I find whomever my true love is on that day. Whomever she is, she's been lollygagging recently.

2014-10-09 02:18 PM
Prolly 9

2014-10-09 02:19 PM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
And from where?

2014-10-09 02:30 PM
Um I gotta think.

2014-10-09 02:40 PM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
... *Sigh*
*shakes head*

2014-10-09 03:05 PM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Oh, by the way, I'm happy for all the babies we made together. All three of them. I love them all.

2014-10-10 07:47 PM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Why don't you just bring her to my house yourself, since you insist on doing this? Might as well be true to it and just drop her off directly to me. Then I don't even have to ask, right? That would be pretty beneficial to the situation you are attempting to make happen, right?

2014-10-12 01:32 PM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
By the way, you did a lot of good in my life, in case you didn't know. I remember most if not all of those little things you did and appreciate them a lot.
Also, I believe bringing Trinity over Mike's house whenever he's in town is a nice idea. I trust him completely.

2014-10-12 08:41 PM
I have to bring the car seat. If I could find a ride fine.

2014-10-12 09:38 PM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
I'm not talking about this time. This time, just bring her to my house.
I don't even know if he's in town. But I'm glad you agree. He is a fine, upstanding young man that I want my daughter to be around. He is a good person. Yes.
So are you going to bring her to me, just to make sure?

2014-10-13 04:26 PM
I told you I find a ride I'm asking around

2014-10-13 04:29 PM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
... Doesn't your mother have a car?
Funny, your song came on right before you messaged me. 'Play Dead' by 'Bjork?' I really like it a lot. I listen to it in the night sometimes and think of you. It's so sexy and mysterious. As well as that other one, 'Dull Flame of Desire.' You have pretty nice taste in music.
Hmmm... I wonder what happened to you...? You used to be a lot more... Fun.
Maybe someone did something to you or something... I hope not. I really liked how you used to be.

2014-10-13 04:33 PM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Oh well, people change. I think I was in love with the old you, ya know? Maybe... I haven't figured it all out yet. Since you won't answer my questions, it's hard for me to piece everything together. Not impossible, it just takes a little more time. Less information to work with, you know. But not impossible to get.

2014-10-13 04:34 PM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
But I'll be sure to let you know when I figure it out. Maybe the faster that happens, the faster my true love will come. It's so boring without someone to do things with, and I'm certainly not gonna just go around with just anyone. What kind of person would that make me? What kind of role model? No, no, no. I must set a prime example to all at all times.

2014-10-13 04:36 PM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
But yeah, people have apparently been getting in my way of me finding my true love because they want to be happy and don't want me to happy. But they find when they get in my way when they shouldn't, unfortunate things happening to them.
Only because they did something they shouldn't when I was doing everything right, so it bites them in the ass and fucks up their life. That's just how it works.

2014-10-13 04:38 PM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Like. You don't do bad things to other people just because you want something a lot. If you are meant to have it, you will. If not, there is a reason, and usually that reason will make you very unhappy with your life. I refuse to be unhappy in my love life. I did that with you and it was terrible.

2014-10-13 04:39 PM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
No second chances on that one. I'll endure so,e struggles and disagreements, but not blatant insubordination. Like, it's a partnership between two people, and you're sitting there trying to sabotage one of them? That's like sabotaging yourself. Putting tacks in your own cereal box. Ya know?

2014-10-13 04:40 PM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
So I can't have someone that's not gonna TRY to male things better. Those types of people will intentionally do things to fuck you up, and that's not good, cuz it will come back around much worse. I'm glad I stopped...
The Wrath of God is no joke. I do not play with that one. But look at me, just rambling. You just caught me with a lot on my mind.
Any who, figure out the things on your end and get back to me. Maybe I should just go get her. *Sigh*. ALWAYS a problem with you. For SOME reason... Maybe you just like problems.
Whatever. I guess we can just get her from somewhere.
Do you have any other suggestions? I just took my mother off of punishment for fucking up and now she wants to go to Six Flags.
And I also want a funnel cake, and I miss my baby a lot. Daddy misses all his babies. <3

2014-10-13 07:20 PM
I might ask my grandad or Chris. My phone is here now tool
ill know by tomorrow night

2014-10-13 07:26 PM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Oh okay. As long as it gets done. Where will I drop her off? Or will you come get her, too? Did you think of that? Make sure to keep things like that in mind to save us from having trouble and frustration later.
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Tatiauna P. Williamson: History (3)   Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:08 pm

2014 (Oct. 14)

2014-10-14 01:48 PM
I think my grandads would be fine. Since you'll be dropping her off the next day

2014-10-14 01:51 PM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Okay, but how are you getting her to me?
Maybe I'll go to church with you all. Maybe. I still have the shirt and I wear that wristband all the time as a symbol of my dedication to the lord, you and Trinity.

2014-10-14 03:10 PM
I mean later that day if you drop her off early then I'll be at Chris house.

2014-10-14 03:11 PM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Oh. Would I not be able to drop her off there?
And where would she be?
And how are you getting her to me?

2014-10-14 03:54 PM
ill ask Chris to come with me on the bus
well drop her off

2014-10-14 03:54 PM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Okay. Why is he coming with you? You afraid to ride the bus by yourself anymore?
You must live in a bad neighborhood.

2014-10-14 03:55 PM
No because I need to bring the car seat

2014-10-14 03:55 PM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Just drop her off at the door, then, since I don't have to meet you. Oh, sweet, that saves me some time. Excellent.
What time are you expected to be arriving?

2014-10-14 03:56 PM
Between 8-9

2014-10-14 03:56 PM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
I'll also give you back her coat this time-- Oh yeah, you're right. Almost forgot. Silly me. Hahahah.
Totally slipped my mind. Well, good thing you thought of that. He'll be useful in getting this mission accomplished. Hahahahaha!
And okay.
What took you so long, anyway?
It seemed like I asked you about this forever ago.

2014-10-14 03:58 PM
I had confirm what I was gonna do

2014-10-14 03:58 PM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
At least you did everything in a timely manner this time. Good work. Hey! You did it!
I'm so prood of you~!

2014-10-14 04:00 PM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei

I found these stickers and I was like 'YES. GUMBALL.' <3
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Tatiauna P. Williamson: History (3)   Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:09 pm

2014 (Nov. 16)

2014-11-16 01:31 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Why are you keeping Trinity from me? I thought you weren't this type of person, let alone this type of woman. Was that a lie, too?
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Tatiauna P. Williamson: History (3)   Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:10 pm

2014 (Dec. 20)

2014-12-20 06:41 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
I've forgiven you. And myself. Truly. Fully. Completely. I had to go through some things. I'm sorry for every terrible thing I said to you. It probably doesn't matter, but I'm not doing this for you. I'm doing this for me. So. Even if I never see Trinity again... I feel like it's respectful to apologize to you for all those things, even if I'm already forgiven. I know you wanted to be the one for me... I finally understand that you really loved me. Though we were both wrong, I will only dwell on my own wrongness in this situation. I apologize for my own wrongness. And you can keep your own apology. As you always do. xDD

2014-12-20 06:42 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
I love you, Tatiauna. And Trinity, too. Know that this means I don't have to be in love with you. But somehow, I trust you now. You're a klutz and pretty irresponsible at times, but you're learning, just like everyone. I just wanted to let you know that I understand now. What you were trying to say without words... Even though I do say, you should have just told me. >>;

2014-12-20 06:45 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Enjoy your life with your new lover. I fully endorse it. <3 Let that be the last sign of my love for you and for us. As I hope you will endorse whomever I find to be my True Love. Which I hope will be soon. And take care of our daughter, since you won't let me see her, for whatever reason. Doesn't make any sense to me, but this is God's Will. Just as it was that we split apart. He used us both in the Darkness. Without our separation, I would have never seen the Light of God. Honestly. It has done more good than harm, I must admit. So. You did a good thing. We were, as usual, both right and wrong at the same time. Like we always are when dealing with each other.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Tatiauna P. Williamson: History (3)   

Back to top Go down

Evidence Against Tatiauna P. Williamson: History (3)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2