The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension

The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalCalendarPublicationsFAQRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 4 Registered, 2 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

Matsuo Reinke, Tomon, Ty, Tzita

Most users ever online was 49 on Sun Jun 05, 2016 4:56 pm
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking digg  Social bookmarking delicious  Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking stumbleupon  Social bookmarking slashdot  Social bookmarking yahoo  Social bookmarking google  Social bookmarking blogmarks  Social bookmarking live      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Share | 

Evidence Against Tatiauna P. Williamson: History (4)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lu'Ciere
Judgemaster the End :: Righteous Arbiter; Goddess of All Laws, Decrees and Order
Judgemaster the End :: Righteous Arbiter; Goddess of All Laws, Decrees and Order

Female Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Evidence Against Tatiauna P. Williamson: History (4)   Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:13 pm

"Record Of The Account From Facebook 2015."
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere

Female Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Tatiauna P. Williamson: History (4)   Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:13 pm

2015-01-14 04:37 PM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
I also say these last words to you in and with love. Watch Kill Bill. Both of them. Take care of Daddy's babies.

2015-01-14 04:44 PM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
And I will tell you with the utmost intent, because I know you'll understand. When I say 'last,' I mean that. Until you wish to again. And the only reason I even say that is out of and with love for Trinity, too. I apologize.

2015-03-03 11:02 PM
Tatiauna IgnoretheSilence Rose
Your grandma said you wanted to speak

2015-03-04 02:35 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Yeah, about arrangements with Trinity. By the way, I also already know you have another account, I saw it before, so I was just making that clear.
She was really sad about having to leave me, like I said she would be last year. She was depressed and she said she didn't want to go. I hope you finally realize and understand what that means.

2015-03-04 08:12 AM
Not be rude but does that with people period. Especially around her nap. He'll she cries to go over peoples house. Second you're not getting her by yourself or with your mom . I am comfortable with you dad side. But they'll always have to pick her up either from my Grandady house or pick trinity up first then get you. And drop you off first .

2015-03-04 08:18 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Why are you not comfortable with me? There is no reason not to be unless you, yourself are holding onto some feelings that you shouldn't and will hinder the growth of the child. Besides, I don't feel comfortable with her being with you or your mom, but I got over that, right? I'd remind you of why, but I'm sure you already know.

2015-03-04 08:29 AM
You can be loose cannon and blow up out if nowhere. If you changed you have to ease your way into showing me that. I know for a fact your mom is a certain way. She couldn't even be pleasant for 5 secs the last time we met her to pick Trinity up. I and Chris said. Hi and she just had fucking attitude. At least I can be pleasant. My mom will say hi if you speak. It's not a permany choose . Maybe When it gets warm I'll change it to when I and prolly Chris will take her to you. Then when me Chris move into our apartment prolly by the end if the summer. You can to my house. That's assuming all goes well you don't act crazy. Your mom doesn't me that evil energy no offence. Then you can get her. I just want to take it slow.

2015-03-04 08:29 AM
*give

2015-03-04 08:31 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Oh, don't worry, I handled my mother all throughout this time. I definitely got on her about being evil and succumbing to those demons, so don't you worry. She definitely knows not to do so anymore.

2015-03-04 08:33 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Also, I don't blow up anymore because I've found every single reason why I don't have to, through the Wisdom and Love and Power of God himself. We're on such good terms and he taught me well, so if He trusts me, clearly, a human should. But it's okay, I understand that you're traumatized. I didn't know how to deal with Sin and Sinners back then, but I'm totally good now. Trust me. I've dealt with my share over the year. It's been hectic, but such a great learning experience.

2015-03-04 08:35 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Oh, and tell your mom and Chris I said hello. I hope they're doing well, as well. Does MaMa know you have a boyfriend? She keeps telling me "I think you and Tatiauna love each other and should be together," but I told her "Not if she is the same person she was before. That is not the type of person I can be in love with. I can love her, as I love all my Brothers and Sisters in Christ, but being in Love is only for One and Only One." So, I think she needs to understand that.

2015-03-04 08:58 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
We can take things slowly. Just don't keep hurting Trinity and God. Besides my True Love, those two are my favorite beings of all.

2015-03-04 06:54 PM
I don't talk to her about anything but getting the baby. So I don't know where she gets that from. Prolly just her wishful thinking. But some things are better apart. I could never get back with you again. Besides I can't imagine myself with any man besides Chris.Then again she's never met him. He's usually at work or school when one of them gets her. She'll know by the end of September.

2015-03-04 10:24 PM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Yeah, that's good. I wish you both the best. I also agree that some things are better left apart. We were not meant to be. Besides, I finally learned how to love one and only one person... After going through a series of failures first, naturally... But man, I'm so happy I got to experience this feeling of True Love. It's the most amazing... Mmm...

2015-03-05 08:26 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
By the way, don't you think we've gotten off subject a little? We're supposed to be talking about arrangements for Trinity. Also, I still strongly believe that our communication more frequently is important, so please do that more often and stop trying to run away from me. How do you expect to get anything done if you're not communicating with the person you need to? That doesn't make any logical nor intelligible sense at all, unless there is an underlying issue that you are not expressing that should probably be done in order to resolve the issue that we have with each other on this specific scenario.

2015-03-06 06:24 AM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Hey, will you please respond? I really want to work things out with you so I can see Trinity... Is there anything I can do to get you to do this a little faster? I'm on my knees here...

2015-03-07 12:46 PM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Soooooooo.
I got bored sucking up to you. Not my style. Besides, Jade is more important. I made her feel bad and I'm so devastated because she is my True Love and hurting her hurts me!
So, as a result, I'm just gonna come here and talk mad shit. All of it True, by the way.
Uh, so, number one... Actually, let me go find your MAIN account...

2015-03-07 01:08 PM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
So, yeah, I told you off on your OTHER account, and now I'm just coming to seal the deal and finish the job for ya. <3
No, I DON'T care if you show this to people, No, I DON'T care if I'm doing exactly what you want, because quite honestly, it doesn't matter if you're gonna act like a prick. Hell, I'll destroy everything, if that's the case. Dodododo~!
Especially because at the end of it all... Is Jade.
I'll do ANYTHING and EVERYTHING for my True Love~! AAAHHH~! She's so cute and so sexy, I didn't believe it was possible~! <3
Mmmm~!!! So thank you.
For NOT being the One. Because if I had to deal with you not only for the rest of my life, but for ANY longer than I have to RIGHT NOW, I think I was gonna hurl.
So thank you, so, SO much for letting me go. Cuz now, there's someone 7 times better on the other side waiting for me~!!! And that's my One and Only~! So uh. Have fun with your uh. Boy toys. Hmhmhmhm.
And always remember... I AM THE ONE YOU COULDN'T HAVE! AAAAAHAHAHAHA!
Peace out. I'll give Jade a smooch for ya. ;3

2015-03-11 08:48 AM
That didn't last long. Also here's my email. I'll respond faster on there twilliamson805@gmail.com

2015-03-11 09:31 AM
Btw you're prolly sent that to the wrong account.

2015-03-11 03:13 PM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Yeah, it's very difficult to be nice to you when you actually make things intentionally upsetting on purpose.
But if you're not going to do that, then it's all good.
Yeah, thanks for the email.
And whatever. xDDD
By the way, I also enjoyed it when you hit me. It was nice.
Even if it was very... Small and weak. It was still nice.

2015-03-12 01:22 PM
Tymon Trini-t Tensei
I know u probably don't do the chain thing and honestly I don't either but this came in my inbox and with the news I received I feel it may just be a test because I ignore so many. I also was selected to who I sent this to.you are being tested and God is going to fix two big things tonight in your favor. If you believe in God drop everything and pass it on TOMORROW WILL BE THE BEST DAY OF YOUR LIFE. DON'T BREAK THIS. SEND THIS TO 14 FRIENDS IN 10 MINUTES IT'S NOT THAT HARD. WHOEVER SENT THIS TO YOU MUST CARE ABOUT YOU dont know how to send it ' LOL just hold your finger on it n it should say forward
Back to top Go down

Evidence Against Tatiauna P. Williamson: History (4)
Page 1 of 1