The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension (Tymon Nikia Bolton II's Website)

The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension (Tymon Nikia Bolton II's Website)

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalCalendarPublicationsFAQRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

Chomao, Overlord Tensei, Tabrynth, Valparaiso Denizens

Most users ever online was 49 on Sun Jun 05, 2016 4:56 pm
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking digg  Social bookmarking delicious  Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking stumbleupon  Social bookmarking slashdot  Social bookmarking yahoo  Social bookmarking google  Social bookmarking blogmarks  Social bookmarking live      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension (Tymon Nikia Bolton II's Website) on your social bookmarking website

Share | 

Evidence Against Tatiauna P. Williamson: Reference

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lu'Ciere
Judgemaster the End :: Righteous Arbiter; Goddess of All Laws, Decrees and Order
Judgemaster the End :: Righteous Arbiter; Goddess of All Laws, Decrees and Order

Female Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Evidence Against Tatiauna P. Williamson: Reference   Mon Jun 04, 2018 2:27 am

"General Or Supporting Information For Any And All Claims, Testimonies, Charges And Cases Against Tatiauna P. Williamson Regarding Her Crimes Against Me."
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Tatiauna P. Williamson: Reference   Mon Jun 04, 2018 2:29 am

Malicious Mother Syndrome: https://family.findlaw.com/paternity/what-is-malicious-mother-syndrome.html

False Rape Accusations: https://qz.com/980766/the-truth-about-false-rape-accusations/

False Rape Allegations: https://www.cps.gov.uk/legal-guidance/false-allegations-rape-andor-domestic-abuse-see-guidance-charging-perverting-course

Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Tatiauna P. Williamson: Reference   Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:22 am

Personal Testimonial: Yeah, and she is just doing stupid shit.

I. She said I raped her.

II. Plus, she is telling my daughter all types of lies about me all of the time and never lets me talk to her, but has my family see her.

Spoiler:

III. She tries to associate herself with my own art and works and is trying to weasel her way back to me after doing nothing but being a problem and a terrible person, like I even want her.

IV. he does these things to my daughter on purpose just because she is MY daughter. - Other Daughter (Treatment)

Quote :
Note: I have a lot of evidence against her for a court case, but I just don't have it all organized or any money. So all I do is just mind my business, call knowing that she is not going to answer, wait for my family to tell me that they have the baby, write it down.

Counterclaim: I plan to have her in jail and to get full custody of my child and have all of my works accounted for so I can ensure that she is no longer in my life and can no longer further abuse my child nor damage our relationship and my family.

V. She's really recklessly trashy about it, too.

Theory: Like she WANTS to go to jail or something.

Reference:
Spoiler:

VI. She does little petty things. Like, does something small and tries to make sure that you notice it, even though it seems like it isn't noticeable.

VII. It's something that only someone who deals with her would know or understand and anyone who is outside of it wouldn't.

Quote :
Examples: Like, purposefully not do something she is supposed to; Purposefully ignore only me; Purposefully only treat my daughter poorly because she is my daughter, when she also has another daughter that she had with another man purely out of spite for me; Talks to my family and my friends instead of me; Does things consistently to only make me angry on purpose; Always avoids resolving things with me - On purpose.

VIII. Refuses to accept any resolution except her own, even if the resolution is really one-sided and makes literally no sense at all, no matter how much she is saying it.

IX. Abusing her rights as a parent and general custody rights and then claiming it is her right just because she has custody.

Record: ... Yeah, and it was terrible, because it was IMMEDIATELY after we were broken up. And she wasn't quite aware that I was actually no longer interested in her. She thought that I was still thinking about her BECAUSE I was angry about her treating my child poorly and keeping her from me. I told her PLENTY of times. - History (Breakup) *2013/2014

Claim: She has a mental illness; And she doesn't actually believe that she does, and it isn't something that can be actually... Registered unless she goes and gets put into a hospital, but clearly no one is going to do that only because she does what she is told all of the time -- This is actually more common for quiet people than anyone thinks, because a lot of really quiet people express their frustrations in small, picky and intricate ways. - Custody (Court)

Testimonial: She just does whatever anyone tells her just so that she can be on their good side and so she can play a victim role. So she just wants to get her way and have other people accept her for it, and the only way that she can do that is if she sits there and just does literally whatever anyone says, no matter who it is. The worst part is, she's not only just like that as a person so she can get away with things, she has been kissing up to my family and trying to do the same to my friends for years just so that they will be on her side against me. But at the end of the day, because I'm not doing anything, they really do see it's just her being spiteful and obsessive over me.

Association: Friends used to. If not, some of them do. But that was really only because they were mad at me and also didn't realize that she was trying to use them. I left them all alone and she continued to bother me because she didn't feel satisfied. So then she continued and ruined her relationships with them while I just minded my business and took down notes and told people not to do bad things. So now everyone is presently shitty -- family included -- because they see that she was just out to get me and that she is actually making things worse for everyone just by being associated with them and her main focus always being to bother me; Literally about anything, but only indirectly, and only with people close to me or that I am fighting with.
She is just way too involved in my life and not trying to involve my child in my life, because she really thinks that all of this is about her... and about our relationship history. Or 'winning' something. - Malice (Envy)

Testament: She is ruining her life, destroying other peoples', not looking like a good person in the eyes of friends, family or her children, and I'm fairly certain that the man she was with was actually fed up with her for similar reasons as I was. And yet I'm still the one she obsesses over. Like, there is no one else on this planet that she is more obsessed with than... Me. - Conclusion

Testimony: And it's weird, because I don't even really think about her that much, except when I think about my daughter or the reasons why she is doing these things. But on my own, I really don't even think about her at all. Hell, I don't even like the girl, and plenty of other people don't, either. I just don't see what I could have done. But I know it was just about the sex and trying to be better than me, which was part of the emotional.

Trinity Annabelle Bolton: My daughter is about to be 6 in August. Fortunately, this won't go beyond the double-digit years, since by that time I'll have a court case, my daughter will be able to read properly, she will have seen her mother's handiwork, my family already knows, my friends also already know and at the end of the day, everyone can see her being a really shitty person whether they are telling her or not... And they are just treating me differently now that they see what I was talking about years ago when she first started. Because only I could tell because I was the one who was WITH her.

Conclusion: At the end of the day, no one would have even bothered with her if they weren't all mad at me, and she didn't even notice that they were doing the same things to her that she was trying to do to them.

Malice: ... The worst part is, most of this was so that she could... Try to be better than me. Like, throwing her WHOLE life away... Just for that? And sex? I really don't know what possesses people to go THAT far. - Envy

Lesson: ... But this is why you don't date people who are not of your standard. All I tried to do was do right by that girl and also to resolve relationship problems whenever we had them. But I think she was trying to win at fights?

Personal:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Tatiauna P. Williamson: Reference   

Back to top Go down

Evidence Against Tatiauna P. Williamson: Reference
Page 1 of 1