The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Placement Test; New Student's Assessment!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tear M. Lacrimoso
Shinigami Tsukuyomi :: Moon's Eye Mirror; Keeper of the Crystal Heart
Tear M. Lacrimoso

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 3041
Job/hobbies : The Teacher

Placement Test; New Student's Assessment! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Placement Test; New Student's Assessment!   Placement Test; New Student's Assessment! - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 5:46 am

First topic message reminder :

After so long, Tear and Krikor would make it from the Death Chambers to the Battle Room, which was immense and shaped like a dome. The floors were sleek and the walls were durable and reinforced, but polished and clean. It resembled a gymnasium, only with a bit more of a classy feel to it.

Placement Test; New Student's Assessment! - Page 2 Opelucid_gym_field

"This is the Battle Arena," he'd begin to explain, already prepared to give Krikor the full run-down, "A gymnasium of sorts where all battles, such as spars, individual training, monster battles and serious assessments take place. The floor is able to elevate and descend, as well as shift its environmental structure to match whatever sort of training you wish to have at the time, no matter what sort you may ask for. This sometimes gives the field elemental effects, however none of these effects go beyond the boundary-line where anyone in the seats would be able to feel." He would point over to all of the layers and rows of seats that were not only for classroom sessions, but also for spectators that wished to watch during any other major events held.

"There is a barrier of wavelength that is so intense that nothing can get through. I had to use it to match the frequency of one of my own techniques, which is the only reason why I am certain that it works. It will keep all waves inside, save for those that allow for speculation. It is domed to ensure maximized pressure containment and completely transparent to make it feel as though the crowd is right there with the combatants without actually having to put anyone at risk." He would step forth into the room, turning to Krikor, "How do you like it?"
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Tear M. Lacrimoso

PostSubject: Re: Placement Test; New Student's Assessment!   Placement Test; New Student's Assessment! - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 6:29 am

The moment Tear landed on the ground and looked up to see the Blood Bolt hurdling toward him, he would, in time with Krikor, stride to the side and dodge the attack. It seemed almost as if Tear had completely mirrored him the very moment he started moving, resulting in both of them dodging each others' attacks in the same method. "Good. You seem more evasive at a distance," he made sure to comment, standing exactly as he was, "However, that's not going to help you out any if you cannot hit your target." Tear wasn't going to tell Krikor just how he was able to dodge literally at the same time as he was nor in the exact same fashion... But certainly, Tear was now just as idle as Krikor, as if waiting for him to strike first. There was a certain method that needed to be taken that was not going to be revealed, nor why Tear was assessing him in this way. "Come! Come! Show me what you are capable of, or else I cannot assess you thoroughly!" This meant no holding back for Krikor; Tear would be able to tell, indeed. As a magic practitioner, it seemed that he was very 'Cerebral,' so to speak, and perhaps might have been thinking too much. "Try not to think so much... Try it with feeling, this time!"
Back to top Go down
The Last Sanguimancer
Spirit of the Delta :: Heart's Whisper
The Last Sanguimancer

Dog
Taurus Male Points : 255

PostSubject: Re: Placement Test; New Student's Assessment!   Placement Test; New Student's Assessment! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 12:09 am

"Feeling, you say?" Krikor said with a smirk.  He adjusted his grip on his sword so Tear would hopefully be unable to knock it out of his hands again.  He decided to charge Tear, doing a wide horizontal strike that, combined with the length of his sword, would hopefully hit home.
Back to top Go down
MaTeus
Magnus Teus the Opal Lightchrysm :: White Sun; Crystal Star
Magnus Teus the Opal Lightchrysm :: White Sun; Crystal Star
MaTeus

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 673
Job/hobbies : God Of Angels - Archangel Of Archangels

PostSubject: Re: Placement Test; New Student's Assessment!   Placement Test; New Student's Assessment! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 9:56 am

"Oh, son..." he would say, suddenly appearing in the Aura of Tear Lacrimoso and his Wavelengths that were already quite open and active and highly receptive, "Allow Him to Understand what 'True Love' is, and how the Feeling works, Shall We?" It was a good thing that Teus Appeared LITERALLY at the BEST POSSIBLE TIME to Answer This Question.

"It Feels Like This. And Looks Like Me. Show Him What We Look Like, My Boy!!!"

The Crown would be placed on the Heart of the Pumpkin King; Pumpkinheart, activating its Wavelength and sending out 'The Light' to every Wavelength that would be receptive in a single binding pulse of energy that seemed to come from far yonder...

"In This Town!"
santa
"WE Call Home!"
rendeer
"Everyone Hail"
farao
"To The Pumpkin Song!"
king

And that single Song Alone was able to Ring Louder than Any Sound In The Universe At That Time. It Had Gotten So Loud, It Rang Even In Their Hearts. And iT Stabilized The Flow. Completely Tuning All Waves Around It Immediately To Their Perfect Pitch... So They Could Witness It, Too.
(9:59)
Back to top Go down
Tear M. Lacrimoso
Tear M. Lacrimoso

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Placement Test; New Student's Assessment!   Placement Test; New Student's Assessment! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 10:55 am

"Allow Me To Demonstrate..." Tear would say, flashing his signature deadly nonchalant smile, before releasing the power of his Soul Wavelength. Having already adjusted to Krikor's wavelengths the very moment they began moving again (which was why he was mirroring him, as was part of the Assessment Test; to mirror the opponent to get a feel of their own capabilities through embodiment and restriction), he would allow the Full Power of his Soul, his Aura, to rise up around him in the shape of a large, energetic Pumpkin-shaped figure with a giant tree sprouting from it. This was the Weeping Willow Soul, otherwise known as the 'Ivory Lovechrysm,' which was literally one half of the Crystal Heart. Right then and there, for only a few powerful, long moments, Krikor would be able to see Tear's Very Soul; MaTeus, the Pumpkinhead. From its outstretching vines, as though searching for water that it thirsted for after so long, having been starved of the True Love that it had been searching for all these years, would it lash out through the waves of the school, just as someone had rang the doorbell. It would hit Tifa like a bolt of lightning; like the crack of a whip. And Tear, who revealed himself as being the Magnus Teus, would connect the Pumpkinhead to the Pumpkinheart through that simple wavelength brought on by Serendipity itself... All the way from the 13th to the 2nd, and now, to be crowning of the other side.

"Do You See...?" he said as calmly as he could, keeping his complete and utter composure with all the magnanimous energy he was receiving all at that single moment in time that he had to keep contained in his physical form, as well as in the shape of his aura on the outside of his form. "This is what we call 'The Soul' and its 'Wavelengths.' It was how I was able to mimic your movements in battle as well as counter them. We, at Pandemia, have classes that teach you how to do exactly what I have just done, if you are willing to take heed."
(11:22)
Back to top Go down
The Last Sanguimancer
The Last Sanguimancer

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Placement Test; New Student's Assessment!   Placement Test; New Student's Assessment! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 12:56 am

Upon seeing Tear's Very Soul, Krikor stopped charging, his eyes wide. As he slowed, he fell to his knees in awe, dropping his sword by his side as he continued to stare in amazement. "My God," he said, his voice barely more than a whisper, "it's glorious."

"I've never seen anything like this before," Ashcroft chimed in. "Krikor, if this is what he can teach us, your power will go beyond Sanguimancy and into territory none have seen before."

"Mr. Lacrimoso," Krikor said, still staring, "I think I'll take you up on that offer."

Tear M. Lacrimoso

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Placement Test; New Student's Assessment!   Placement Test; New Student's Assessment! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 3:40 pm

"Ahh..." he would say, relinquishing the full strength of his Wavelength at that moment that reached the 4th to simply that, now, of his normal form in the 2nd. Since it was shot off in a different direction anyway, what it needed to do had been done on a universal level. The great glow around his body would become dormant, and he would close his eyes, a bit tired, "... Well, I'll be happy to teach you how to do these sorts of things in an organized and structured classroom environment," he said with a little chuckle of his own, "Since this is a School to Teach people Exactly How to do these such things." Tear had been cultivating his Soul and his Wavelength all of his life, basically, and was also of great power as a Soul Angel when it came to terms of using it.

"However, we haven't finished your assessment! Unless you'd like me to grade you now?"
Back to top Go down
The Last Sanguimancer
The Last Sanguimancer

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Placement Test; New Student's Assessment!   Placement Test; New Student's Assessment! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 10:27 pm

Krikor, the awe of seeing Tear's true power finally beginning to wear off, took up his sword and got shakily to his feet. "Well, if the assessment isn't over yet, I think it would be wise to finish," he said after taking a deep breath. "What is left to do?"

Tear M. Lacrimoso

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Placement Test; New Student's Assessment!   Placement Test; New Student's Assessment! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 6:05 am

"Well, I still must evaluate your long-range combat capability, how in tune you are with your powers, yourself and your weapons, as well as your skill with your weapon and how synchronized and fluid your movements are," he'd say in a rather matter-of-fact manner. "These are important skills in helping me understand the courses you need to take; such as if I need to focus on sending you to the Wavelength classes in order to help you get better at long-range combat, or perhaps the Resonance class to help you get more in tune with your weapon... Or, the Weapon class in order to help you get stronger with your weapons and fighting with them." All of these things; every movement, every action, every reaction; were important for helping Tear find out just where Krikor would be best suited for.

"Now then! Since I've shown you a bit of what this place can do for you..." he readied himself again, awaiting Krikor, "Come! Give me all that you have! Don't hold back!"
Back to top Go down
The Last Sanguimancer
The Last Sanguimancer

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Placement Test; New Student's Assessment!   Placement Test; New Student's Assessment! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 11:12 pm

Krikor took a deep breath and steeled himself for what was to come next. "Then I won't hold back!" he said with enthusiasm, dashing in to try to close the distance between himself and Tear before taking a swing at him with his sword.

Tear M. Lacrimoso

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Placement Test; New Student's Assessment!   Placement Test; New Student's Assessment! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 6:47 pm

"Good!" he remarked as he kicked off backward just a bit to avoid the strike, kicking forward again the very moment he landed on the ground to use the force of his landing to give himself a greater boost forward. Tear would come in with an overhead ax kick from a frontal back flip, the torque of which should have given it an extra bit of 'kick.' It was coming down upon Krikor's head and if contact was made, would probably have enough force to slam him straight into the ground.
Back to top Go down
The Last Sanguimancer
The Last Sanguimancer

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Placement Test; New Student's Assessment!   Placement Test; New Student's Assessment! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 9:22 pm

Krikor reacted immediately to Tear's kick, bringing up his sword at an angle (the tip of it pointing downward) to block it. With luck, Tear's kick would hopefully slide down the angle of the sword, hopefully putting him off of his balance and open to a counterattack.

Tear M. Lacrimoso

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Placement Test; New Student's Assessment!   Placement Test; New Student's Assessment! - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 9:38 pm

As Krikor's quick thinking would have it, Tear's foot that came down upon him would be guided to the ground at the angle of the blade. Though initially throwing off his balance, once Tear's wavelength readjusted to the shift in his own body's gravity from the displaced weight, he would adjust himself accordingly by bending forward and crouching down as his foot slid across the surface of the floor.

"Nice block," he said in his moment of openness, "But be sure to be swift on your follow ups." Tear would, from the ground and a slightly favorable position of bend knees would thrust himself up shoulder first into Krikor to knock him away. "Sometimes, you do not have time to wait for your opponent's reaction, so you must already be prepared and have a follow up prepared beforehand." He would stand straight up from his executed technique, getting himself situated again, "A Set Up, if you will."
Back to top Go down
The Last Sanguimancer
The Last Sanguimancer

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Placement Test; New Student's Assessment!   Placement Test; New Student's Assessment! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 9:26 pm

Krikor's armor took the brunt of Tear's attack, and he stepped backwards so as not to be knocked down again.  He heeded Tear's words, then figured Tear was as open as he would ever be, swinging at him with a horizontal slash.  "May as well do as he said and try to press the advantage," he thought. "Hopefully this is quick enough for him."
Back to top Go down
Tear M. Lacrimoso
Tear M. Lacrimoso

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Placement Test; New Student's Assessment!   Placement Test; New Student's Assessment! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 6:19 am

"Yes!" he said, splashing out of the way in a puddle of lucidly flowing energy, "Much Better!" It looked almost like a bubble popped and his body was the water from the bubble bursting. He shot backward, skidding on his feet as though skating. He didn't go too far and seemed to stop abruptly only a few inches away from Krikor, but continued to swirl all around him in a circular manner, as if dancing and roller blading or ice skating at the exact same time.

"Though, you must also be swift and decisive." A wavy trail of wavelength like water poured from his feet and over onto the ground as he strided, "Treat every moment as a moment to take advantage of your situation." When he finally finished circling Krikor, Tear would suddenly skid forward and slip upward as if surfing, sending a rising wave of watery wavelength following the trail left behind by his feet's skid marks. He hurdled into a nonchalant back flip and onto his feet as gracefully as he possibly could whilst the aqua tower spiraled around him. It would trail back to Krikor through the vacuum of Tear's wake from the initial bursting bubble blast and strike him down with a powerful burst of water that should have knocked him to the ground, if he did nothing to defend himself from the oncoming Snapsplash.

"Do you see how I used not only my dodge to escape, but also to protect myself, trap you, distance myself from you and attack you all in one fluid motion?" He was making sure he pointed out examples so that he could help Krikor hopefully see when it was appropriate to do such things and how to make the most of them in battle by showing him right now. "It helps to get accustomed to your own fighting style first, but I also wanted to get you started on some basics already, considering that it is always a Learning Opportunity for you as a student here in Pandemia..." He flashed his signature deadly nonchalant smile and closed his singularly revealed eye. He could hopefully use this opportunity to mask the Shift, as well...
Back to top Go down
The Last Sanguimancer
The Last Sanguimancer

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Placement Test; New Student's Assessment!   Placement Test; New Student's Assessment! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 10:43 pm

Krikor, seeing the wall of water hurtling towards him, planted his sword in the ground and held to it like an anchor. The water crashed over him, nearly taking him backwards, but he somehow managed to hold on to his sword tightly enough so as not to be swept away. Once it was safe, he stood again and hurled a Blood Bolt at Tear, trying to distract him while he freed his sword.

Tear M. Lacrimoso

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Placement Test; New Student's Assessment!   Placement Test; New Student's Assessment! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 1:34 pm

"Umm..." he skidded gently and safely to the side slightly on his landing wave, watching the Blood Bolt fly past him as he slid, "... Will you please answer my questions whenever I ask them so that I may understand if you've gathered what I've expressed to you or not?" he tapped the ball of his foot down to come to a screeching halt directly after and stood there with his hands behind his back, awaiting an answer. "It is necessary in order for us to continue, considering I also need to know whether I need to give you the example again..." Tear saw the assessment as not just a place where he could see where Krikor was, but also to already have the teaching environment set, just as with helpful and sound advice. Tear was a teacher that was concerned about everyone and their progress with anything beneficial that they were doing at all times and always sought to help them out as best as he could given whatever circumstances that were reasonably within his capabilities at the time. He didn't see why not, if it meant helping someone else.

"Whenever you're ready, I suppose, you may give me your answer. I will continue with you from there."
Back to top Go down
The Last Sanguimancer
The Last Sanguimancer

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Placement Test; New Student's Assessment!   Placement Test; New Student's Assessment! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 8:49 pm

"I apologize," Krikor said, finally pulling his sword free with a final, mighty yank, "I was more focused on continuing and not getting hit again. I understand your point; however, I'm not quite sure how I can incorporate it into my fighting style. Yours is far more elegant than my own. I don't do much dodging, more blocking," he said sheepishly, hoping he hadn't offended Tear too much.

Tear M. Lacrimoso

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Placement Test; New Student's Assessment!   Placement Test; New Student's Assessment! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 8:09 am

Tear blinked for a moment out of confusion, but then flashed his signature deadly nonchalant smile and chuckled lightly to himself. "Ah, it's quite alright," he said softly, voice carrying over to Krikor clearly regardless, "I can't tell you how many times I've had people simply disregard things as though I hadn't said anything at all." He sighed and shrugged his shoulders, shaking his head, "But I suppose they're just hopelessly set in their ways as who they are, so sometimes it's just about accepting and adjusting, as I generally and usually have to do..." Tear could adjust his own Wavelength to match anyone else's... He just didn't always prefer it because of the Frequencies of their Wavelengths and where they were sometimes.

"Don't you worry, though, I completely understand your thoughts," he said lowering his arms and nodding his head solemnly, "I just thought that perhaps it might be useful to your development. That is just how I am sometimes when I feel as though I should make a note of something important." Tear definitely wasn't paying attention to their difference in style, but that definitely made a difference, now that he actually thought about it. "Well, if your forte comes from blocking and mine comes from evading, perhaps I should make this into a sort of dual 'Target Practice' and 'Defensive Blocking' sort of engagement?" Tear believed it would be a good idea for him to practice with his strength and his weakness (in terms of what he was less familiar with dealing with) simultaneously whilst Tear continued the assessment.

"I will try to make as few stops as possible from henceforth. It also kinda ruins my own personal flow every time I have to, hmhm." Tear's style was more of a 'Go With the Flow' and 'If It Won't Flow, Make It So,' so stopping was generally and usually very disturbing, unless necessary.

"Whenever you're ready, let me know and I will come at you. As I am attacking you, you attempt to hit me. Try to find openings to either strike or counter as I engage you. Alright?"
Back to top Go down
The Last Sanguimancer
The Last Sanguimancer

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Placement Test; New Student's Assessment!   Placement Test; New Student's Assessment! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 10:44 pm

Krikor nodded once Tear finished talking. "Very well," he replied, getting into a more defensive stance, "let's continue. I just hope I can block everything you throw at me!"

Tear M. Lacrimoso

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Placement Test; New Student's Assessment!   Placement Test; New Student's Assessment! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 7:02 am

"Indeed," he uttered, striking a rather poised and elegant stance, "If that is what your forte is, then let it resonate loudly in your actions!" Tear kicked his leg up forward, then swung it backward with great force that carried his body into a slight spin, his foot gently brushing against the surface of the ground and scooping up a stream of liquid beneath his soles, "Until it is as loud as a fortissimo!" He swung his leg forward, hurdling the stream at a high speed as a flurry of condensed amorphous spheres toward Krikor.
Back to top Go down
The Last Sanguimancer
The Last Sanguimancer

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Placement Test; New Student's Assessment!   Placement Test; New Student's Assessment! - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 7:49 pm

Krikor was ready for this. He blocked sphere after sphere with the flat of his sword, and whatever he could not block with it, he let his armor take the brunt of. He suffered no pain, whirling about to block each one in turn. His body was strong, honed by years of training on the homeworld of the Sanguimancers.

He felt invincible.

He felt alive.

Tear M. Lacrimoso

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Placement Test; New Student's Assessment!   Placement Test; New Student's Assessment! - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 10:01 pm

Tear smiled and shot a sharp glance to Krikor from under his single visible lackadaisical lid, "Not Bad..." he uttered under his breath whilst his leg looped around, his signature deadly nonchalant smile still ever stale upon his face, "... But let's kick it up a notch, shall we?" As his leg carried over, gaining momentum, he would use the torque to whip his leg through the air with the speed and precision of a blade. Skidding from his heel and off the tip of his toe was a thin, but sharp wave of liquid that harbored more lethality than blunt amorphous spheres. This swift slash sliced through the air with great precision at Krikor, shooting toward him much more fast and forcefully than the mere spheres before. It easily had enough strength as the large wave he lobbed at him earlier.
Back to top Go down
The Last Sanguimancer
The Last Sanguimancer

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Placement Test; New Student's Assessment!   Placement Test; New Student's Assessment! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 10:36 pm

Thinking quickly, Krikor braced himself, pressing the flat of his blade against his left palm, facing outwards to defend against the wave of liquid coming at him. With a crash that sounded like steel-on-steel, the wave was deflected, Krikor sliding back a bit, but not much.

Tear M. Lacrimoso

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Placement Test; New Student's Assessment!   Placement Test; New Student's Assessment! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 1:19 am

"Hmmm..." Tear pondered, lowering his leg and kicking off casually to his side, "... Not bad at all." He would curve around Krikor with a hand to his chin, fingers nearly covering his mouth, as though he were in deep thought, striding about like a shark circling its prey. "You're definitely more keen on defensive measures than offensive..." That was to be noted that perhaps he should have classes that revolved around strengthening his weakness and fortifying his strength, of which he would make sure to mark mentally.

"Though," he remarked as he spun into a crouch, extending his leg outward in a sweeping motion across the ground, "Skill and Technique work hand in hand with Offense and Defense, you know." Another low wave surged across the surface of the ground toward Krikor's legs with great speed and force to knock him from his feet. At the peak of his crouch (the lowest point) would he suddenly spring into the air in a majestic spin, lifting the leg he'd just used in a sweep and elegantly outward for a graceful snap through the air again like he'd done prior. The crescent wave of sharpened liquid would shoot at Krikor at a high speed from above slightly faster than the wave rolling over the ground.
Back to top Go down
The Last Sanguimancer
The Last Sanguimancer

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Placement Test; New Student's Assessment!   Placement Test; New Student's Assessment! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 11:29 pm

Krikor planted his sword into the ground again to deflect the low wave, then threw his left arm up in an attempt to block the one from overhead. Just as it collided with his forearm, a sickening KRAK was heard, and Krikor shouted out in pain, clutching his shoulder. His arm was hanging in a manner it clearly shouldn't be, and he fell to his knees, his shoulder dislocated.

Tear M. Lacrimoso

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Placement Test; New Student's Assessment!   Placement Test; New Student's Assessment! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 7:29 am

(Ooo, this is the first time anyone has willingly done something like this. I very much like that. It adds a bit of tension and depth and realism to the story. Thank you, and good job! I enjoy your style. It adds a certain diversity that makes things interesting!)

The very moment Tear witnessed the snap of his watery whip dislocating Krikor's shoulder, his eyes grew wide and his entire persona seemed to shift. Slightly and subtly, but naturally far more noticeably than anything else that the rather mysterious, dark garbed man had shown within himself in his nonchalant manner.

"Oh you poor, unfortunate soul!" he said with compassion as he twirled softly to the ground to make his fluid landing, "I apologize so very deeply for this, most certainly I do!" He knew that every so often things like this occurred, but Tear was EXTREMELY sensitive, so watching people get hurt (especially on his account) when it was deserved nor necessary got to him far more deeply than anyone could truly understand. He was a very powerful person physically despite what seemed to be a very slender figure garbed in layers of black, and he was even more powerful spiritually, which is why he needed to have a certain level of maintained control for the safety of others, which he made absolutely certain to always do to the best of his ability to prevent himself from going overboard, as he sometimes does when in his emotions or when he gets an inspirational feeling. Even as he kept relatively calm, he was more than hurting on the inside, and it would probably tear him up secretly, even if he never said anything about it or revealed it.

Tear immediately glided over on a single stride to Krikor's side, already attempting to help Krikor up in the most gentle and delicate manner, as to not irritate the area of injury. "Come, come! This assessment is done." He wrapped his arm around Krikor's back, trying to help him to his feet swiftly, "... We need to get you treated in the Infirmary." Fortunately, Tear was a 'Jack of All Trades' so to speak and was a master at everything due to his extreme versatility and flexibility of soul and wavelength. He could assume a role of any and every position in and of himself, which was why he was (currently) one of the only teachers that taught at Pandemia the most. He could fill in for anyone and do their job not only correctly, but most times better than the ones that were skilled in their own profession. This was also to make sure that even if he were ever short handed that there would never be an excuse, because he would simply take over for however many people were out at the time all on his own. It was stressful, but he didn't mind, since in his heart and soul he was dedicated to being a teacher and loved to help all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Placement Test; New Student's Assessment!   Placement Test; New Student's Assessment! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Placement Test; New Student's Assessment!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next