The Crystal Dimension

The Crystal Dimension

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalCalendarFAQRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 1 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 49 on Sun Jun 05, 2016 4:56 pm
Statistics
We have 166 registered users
The newest registered user is Shinkaerei

Our users have posted a total of 14195 messages in 2382 subjects

Share | 

Wasted...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Terumi
Al Fine the Emerald Elechrysm :: Lavender Aether, Keeper of the Crystal Petals

Male Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Wasted...   Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:21 am

A bolt of dim green lightning struck down from above, leaving the smoldering figure standing in the midst of the bloodied battlefield, eyes looming over the area lazily. "Ehh...?" he groaned, cocking his head to the side slightly, as though irritated with how this turned out. "The hell kinda place is this...?" His sensitive nose picked up on all the blood soaked into the very ground itself, which had turned it and the sky above it a shade of red the same color, almost like the sky reflected the state of the land at the time. There was nothing there; barren, save for some old armor and weapons, some even little graves.

"... Ugh."
Back to top Go down
Nameless Woe

Monkey
Virgo Reputation : 0
Job/hobbies : Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Wasted...   Tue May 12, 2015 8:02 am

After being spit out of wherever, the girl sighed again, and she looked around once more in order to see where she was. So after taking in the view, the girl took a seat on the ground and took out her device so that she could look up a few things and what have you. So after looking up what she needed to, she just sat there and kept on looking at stuff on her device, because there wasn’t much to do in the past whatsoever.

”What now is the question? Sad
Back to top Go down
Terumi

PostSubject: Re: Wasted...   Tue May 12, 2015 8:35 am

Terumi basically stood there stumped for a while as to what to do and where to go. It was nothing but a bloody battlefield that looked like hell. He sighed heavily, already agitated, but feeling as if it were best to just... TRY to figure out where the hell he was and where he could go to get out of this bloody mess.

He started walking, eventually coming upon this weird person with an even weirder device. He wasn't expecting to find anyone that was alive around here, in all honesty, but figured maybe they could help him navigate, or whatever. Hopefully they weren't the prick that killed everyone, cuz he definitely didn't feel like fighting some OP destructive psychotic bastard with nothing better to do than kill and destroy things. Those were the worst types to deal with; a real pain in the ass.

"Yo. You." His voice was already hinting at his irritation, probably from being randomly thrown into a place he didn't know about. "... You know where we are? This place looks like shit."

Tch. (Legendary Art)

Fuck You. (Soul System)
Back to top Go down
Nameless Woe

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Wasted...   Tue May 12, 2015 12:21 pm

"Since there's no reason to not talk anymore, I guess I could answer that question. So to answer that, I say no, I'm just as lost as you are at the moment."

She didn't look up from her device, because she didn't really care for the past anymore and it had already annoyed her to the small point of her not caring about the future. She clicked on the device a few times *click click*, once she found what she needed she sighed again for billionth time. She face palmed herself, it was like everything was always set to one side and only one person was important when other people showed up. However, she didn't care too much on it, she just kept on messing with her device, and soon enough she asked her device a question.

"How long do I have to be here? Cause this past is just rank man and how long do I need to wear this outfit?'

TDI (TeDe)

"Well that varies, the old ones didn't say how long the trip would be, they just said you'd be here for a minute. As to the outfit, you can't remove it, but since privacy is dead here I'm sure people already know who you are and how you look. Still you should keep it on for just in case reasons."

"Ugh, fine."

The talk she was having with TDI was on the future rule level, but since nothing her future said or did or even placed in order mattered to anyone here; the talk was probably heard anyway since reasons and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Terumi

PostSubject: Re: Wasted...   Tue May 12, 2015 12:58 pm

Terumi stood there, ultimately confused, now nearing a point of being really irritated. "... Fuck." He was really hoping that this strange person could help him get out of here. He randomly hopped into that portal not knowing where it was going or what was on the other side, and now he was starting to regret it... Not that he'd ever admit it, though.

He walked around to try to see her face, but it seemed like whatever suit she was wearing covered her completely. He found her device to be strange, and couldn't hear her after she answered his question. "... Yo. Is that a GPS or some shit? Can it find us a way out of this hellhole?" His nose was as sensitive as a dog's; he could smell the blood more acutely than anyone with a normal sense of smell, most definitely. It was really getting on his nerves. "... Shit ,can you do anything...?" He barely knew the extent of his powers, so he wasn't of any use here. Hopefully this chick could be more helpful in navigation.

Tch. (Legendary Art)

Fuck You. (Soul System)
Back to top Go down
Nameless Woe

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Wasted...   Tue May 12, 2015 1:20 pm

"No it's not."

The girl wasn't too hyped about talk to someone that wouldn't be around much longer, but she couldn't very well keep quiet all day. So she stood up and looked at the guy, he seemed normal for the most part, but she knew that he had some weird thing going on with him, because they always do for whatever reason.

"As for the second question, I can do anything if I try; I mean it wouldn't be that hard.'

TDI

"Seems like he didn't hear our talk, which is rather shocking given who he's related to; even though their all the same person, but with different silly names."

"Shocking/"

The girl sighed again, as she just looked at the guy; she shook her head and sat back down because there wasn't anything to do and she wasn't going to attempt to do anything since it wouldn't help her in any way.
Back to top Go down
Terumi

PostSubject: Re: Wasted...   Tue May 12, 2015 2:03 pm

Now he was really irritated. "So... Let me get this straight..." He sucked his teeth impatiently, a sudden jolt surging down his spine the more irate he became, "You CAN do something productive and useful, but... you're NOT going to?" He had to be sure that he was clear before he got really annoyed with this silly bitch. He didn't know anything; his first and only memory was waking up here in this hellhole, which was already pretty upsetting in the first place. It smelled like death, it looked like shit, there was no one around and when he finally found someone that MIGHT be able to help him... It turns out to be a goofball.

"Great. Fuuucking great." He found himself suddenly becoming depressed, yet that depression became a sort of frustration. Dark clouds began to swirl overhead in the sky. "... Now look. It looks like it's gonna fucking rain, too." Why was he here? Why did he have to go through this bullshit? Who the hell cursed him to have to put up with this?

"... Ugh."

Tch. (Legendary Art)

Fuck You. (Soul System)
Back to top Go down
Nameless Woe

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Wasted...   Tue May 12, 2015 3:48 pm

"That's a better way of putting it, I mean why would I help someone I don't know? And its not like this totally won't affect me in any way, ugh!"

She wasn't sure why this guy was acting all derp derp and what have you, but then she realized that she was caring way to much; so she just stopped talking and that was that. She already changed a few things in the future, so she wasn't about to change anything else, which is why she stopped talk and its not like she liked this guy or anything.

TDI

"Why not help? You already know what's going to happen.

"Eh."
Back to top Go down
Terumi

PostSubject: Re: Wasted...   Tue May 12, 2015 4:26 pm

Terumi sighed, his brow furrowing deeply into the center of his forehead. It was the most agonizingly painful feeling in the world to have to sit here and listen to this. It felt like an overwhelming sadness that could only be turned into angsty turmoil that he put in the very pit of his stomach... And for some reason, he was able to keep it there, save for the more than disgusted look on his face (similar to the avi).

"... Tch."

Among all that deep, powerful depressing convoluted emotion made from his lack of memory about his past, understanding about himself and sheer discontent with even having to look the likes of this person in the face, that was all that managed to come out.

"Fuck you."

When that shit turns around on her one day, he wouldn't be the one to save her ass.

"Go Die."

Tch. (Legendary Art)

Fuck You. (Soul System)
Back to top Go down
Grand Tabritha
Gamemaster the Game :: Fate and Destiny; Goddess of All Games, Strategy and Tactics
Gamemaster the Game :: Fate and Destiny; Goddess of All Games, Strategy and Tactics

Cat
Libra Female Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Wasted...   Tue May 12, 2015 4:33 pm

Little did the ignorant Tensei know, his words, both Spoken and Unspoken, were more powerful than he could ever imagine. Fortunately, he lost his memory, so he wasn't aware of ANY of his former ability of the 'Prophetic Word;' that which made whatever Word that came from him come into existence.

"Heeheehee..." At the call of 'Go Die,' his 'Prophetic Word' was unknowingly already in the works of being fulfilled. He was a token among the Tensei simply because he could basically say whatever and it could be made to happen no matter what. The dark clouds continued to blacken, a wicked parting like that of an eye looming overhead as they swirled around it. "Yes...~!!! Let me have another one~!!!" She was waiting desperately for the opportunity, and since the little amnesiac had no knowledge nor control over his power, it made him able to be used by someone like Grand Tabritha to exact her own will and way... "... Let's find a way to make this worse!! HEEHEEHEE!!!"

Lightning started to flash in the sky and peals of thunder rumbled in the wake of the coming storm... One that would bring about Death, just as the foolish boy asked for. "Just a little more... *slurp*"
Back to top Go down
Nameless Woe

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Wasted...   Tue May 12, 2015 4:40 pm

"Mmhmm, hope that makes you feel good champ."

She didn't really care what the guy said, in fact she didn't care what anyone said to her in this past. Though she still needed to find somewhere to sleep, since she didn't wanna sleep outside, well she could buuut she didn't want to.

"Well this sucks, the sky is exploding and causing chaos."
Back to top Go down
Terumi

PostSubject: Re: Wasted...   Tue May 12, 2015 6:33 pm

She was annoying the hell out of him, but something about her words seemed different... Enough for him to at least get a grip on his frustration, despite how painfully displeased and discontent this scenario was making him. He couldn't take his frustrations out on some innocent broad, even if she did have some really fucked up logic in her head. Must have been super foreign.

"... *sigh* Are you psycho? Why would ANY of this make me feel good...?" Now they were having a conversation, somehow. Whatever. "... I'm still in this shit hole." He looked up to see the sky getting darker and more crazy, "... And it looks like some bullshit is coming." He groaned slightly, holding his head with both his hands, "I just want a little bit of peace so I can make sense of this shit..." He was tired of chaos, tired of destruction, tired of all the things that were making him uneasy at the moment. "... Man. I don't know why all this dumb shit is piling up around me so quickly. Ugh!" It was really stressful, especially when he couldn't get any clear answers about anything or any clear direction on where to go or what to do.

"Damn!! I just... Need a SIGN or something to get me to a better place than this... *looks around* ... Hell!!"

Tch. (Legendary Art)

Fuck You. (Soul System)
Back to top Go down
Grand Tabritha

Cat
Libra Female Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Wasted...   Tue May 12, 2015 6:43 pm

Just when she was about to Win again and get her way, like she usually did... The one with the Prophetic Word said something she had to abide by. He wanted it to stop. "Eh!? Tabi didn't win...?" She was rather frustrated, herself, considering most times, she got her way because of someone fucking up. She was the one who handled them and she absolutely loved it. "Nnnrrrhhh!! Just HAD to say something, didn't you...?" Her grumbles under her breath rolled over the sea of darkness in the sky as looming thunder, before the clouds overhead passed away. He also asked for a sign to lead him in the correct direction, and by the Prophetic Word, since she was here, she HAD to do it. Tabitha was, despite the laws of Valparaiso as well as her clear jurisdiction and awesome power over him, bound to the rules of the game. "Buuu...!! I can't believe I have to listen to him..." Now she was singing a different tune because she couldn't get another toy. She was kinda selfish sometimes, but knew what was right and what was wrong... Otherwise, she would have killed Vivi, anyway.

"Follow Me..." she said, though only as a powerful burst of wind that would blow in the direction of the City of Ruin. She would have to take him there, since it was (relatively) better than the Warrior's Wasteland. "... Lucky..." the dark clouds grumbled before completely dispersing, allowing the blood red sky to be seen again. She'd have everything she wanted... Rest assured. But for right now, she had enough toys in her toybox.
Back to top Go down
Nameless Woe

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Wasted...   Tue May 12, 2015 7:00 pm

"Nope, just thought you'd be happy, I mean why wouldn't you be? Don't answer that though."

Now that the shit storm was over, she could finish enjoying herself, which wasn't much fun since she was well aware of what caused the shit storm in the first place; cause future reasons. So she sighed again because everything was going the opposite way, and she didn't like that period.

"You might wanna follow that random voice, well to you it's random, but still follow it cause the answers to "YOUR" story is somewhere down that path. I'll just sit here because reasons, and I'm not about to be some tag along; buuut you might not understand my reasons; it's natural for your people."

She kept on sitting there, since she would only move when she felt the need to and not to be some tag along; she was here for "HER" own reasons, so that's why she took the actions she did.
Back to top Go down
Terumi

PostSubject: Re: Wasted...   Tue May 12, 2015 7:15 pm

He stood there, puzzled, pretty much dumbfounded, and highly displeased in a number of ways. "... What the fuck are you even talking about?" Barely anything that came out of her mouth made any sense, but to his surprise, the bullshit stopped randomly and the sky became clear... Or, as clear as it could be. "... My Story? My People? Tag Along? The fuck are yo--" She was just completely incomprehensible... But he definitely expected that from this weird chick. He didn't know anything and barely remembered his name. In fact, that was the ONLY thing he remembered, and he didn't see why this chick expected him to know more than that. "What are you, an idiot...?" She clearly had no idea what the hell was going on and was just as lost as he was, though probably trapped in some delusion from being in this fucked up mess of a place for too long. She was just some fucking... Psycho that spoke nonsense all day. "... Tch. Whatever." He was just happy to get a move on, quite honestly... Hell, ANYWHERE that was better than this place.

"Stay here and rot if you want. Crazy bitch." He threw up a hand, gave her a scowl and sneered at her before walking off. "Deuces." And just like that, he'd go wherever the wind took him... Somehow, he felt like he could trust a random breeze and cleared up skies more than he could an actual person in the flesh... And that was a little bit sad. Then again... What about this place and this entire interaction WASN'T?

"... Ugh."

Tch. (Legendary Art)

Fuck You. (Soul System)
Back to top Go down
Nameless Woe

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Wasted...   Tue May 12, 2015 7:29 pm

"Yeah yeah yeah, heard it all before, since your lot is all the same, ugh." Mad

She could care less for the guy, since everyone like him is just bullshit stupid in one way or another. Soo she got up and looked around for a bit, before she opened a rift and walked on into it; there were better things to do and other places to see.

"Guess they get butthurt when you know more then they do hahah, sad really, but this lot is a bunch of randoms with derp derp powa." Laughing

So now in the rift, she closed it, she would go somewhere else on this sad rock and maybe find someone from this lot that wasn't derp derp stupid and was more on her level of thinking, but she didn't get her hopes too high

"Well TDI, here we go again." Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Nohxark
Metatron; Seal of Judgment :: Mark and Decree of the End
Metatron; Seal of Judgment :: Mark and Decree of the End

PostSubject: Re: Wasted...   Tue May 12, 2015 7:42 pm

*Consecration*
Back to top Go down

Wasted...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Crystal Dimension :: Hand of Fate; Seventh Hand of Perfection :: The Seventh Restriction; Ultraviolet Moon :: Reversal Plains; Ambiguous Chaos :: Valparaiso; the Lawless Land :: Rue; the Warrior's Wasteland-
Jump to: