The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension (Tymon Nikia Bolton II's Website)

The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension (Tymon Nikia Bolton II's Website)

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalCalendarPublicationsFAQRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 1 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 49 on Sun Jun 05, 2016 4:56 pm
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking digg  Social bookmarking delicious  Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking stumbleupon  Social bookmarking slashdot  Social bookmarking yahoo  Social bookmarking google  Social bookmarking blogmarks  Social bookmarking live      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension (Tymon Nikia Bolton II's Website) on your social bookmarking website

Share | 

='Prime Order'=

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ty
Allmaster the Family Bond :: Shinsei; God of All Gods, Wonderlands and Characters
Allmaster the Family Bond :: Shinsei; God of All Gods, Wonderlands and Characters
Ty

Dog
Pisces Male Reputation : 0
Job/hobbies : Kairo Tymon

PostSubject: ='Prime Order'=   Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:12 pm

Tymon Trini-t Tensei
March 31, 2016 ·

'Babe'
Back to top Go down
Ty
Ty

Dog
Pisces Male Reputation : 0
Job/hobbies : Kairo Tymon

PostSubject: Re: ='Prime Order'=   Sat Jun 23, 2018 2:00 am

='Archangel'=
Handbook of Progress
Published by Tymon Trini-t Tensei
Like This Page · August 21, 2016 ·

1226 :: 64
I Had A Strange, Powerful Dream In The Last Hour. So Powerful, I Thought Days Had Gone By. I Traveled A Lot, And Went Through Many Existences. I Was Tested Greatly By Many Powers, And Yet, To Each Of Them, I Overcame. I Remember A Humble Home, Looking Something Traditional Japanese, And Spending Time With Someone There, As Though It Were A Tent. I Remember Being An Insect, And, Something Like 'A Bug's Life,' Traveling Across The Skies In Order To Catch A Train. I Remember Being On That Train And Seeing Someone I Knew. I Saw Someone Get Judged. And, I Remember At The End, Judging Someone Else. The Words I Used Were, "I Don't Care. There Is A Gap For A Reason." And He Left Me To Be Without Disturbing Me. I Remember Seeing A Woman, Of Whom I Cannot Discern From Just Memory Alone, But Someone I Was Attracted To... And Her Sister Or Something Covering For Her As We Went Out To Do Whatever. Someone's House... It All Passed By Seamlessly, Yet, Also, Choppily. The Transitions Were Completely Fluid, Yet Were Also Non-Related To Each Other, But I Passed Through Them As If They Were. It Was A Rather Enlightening, But Eerily Humbling Dream. I Feel So Many Ways About It And Its Beauty, Yet, I Also Remember Seeing A Few Ugly Things That Were Very Important Messages. I Saw The Pig. And It Self-Sacrificed.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

='Prime Order'=
Page 1 of 1