The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension (Tymon Nikia Bolton II's Website)

The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension (Tymon Nikia Bolton II's Website)

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalCalendarPublicationsFAQRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 17 users online :: 6 Registered, 2 Hidden and 9 Guests

Chomao, Linomaru Hugo, Overlord Tensei, Tabrynth, Tasha Hugo, Valparaiso Denizens

Most users ever online was 49 on Sun Jun 05, 2016 4:56 pm
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking digg  Social bookmarking delicious  Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking stumbleupon  Social bookmarking slashdot  Social bookmarking yahoo  Social bookmarking google  Social bookmarking blogmarks  Social bookmarking live      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension (Tymon Nikia Bolton II's Website) on your social bookmarking website

Share | 

Evidence Against Aquila Bey (E-mail)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lu'Ciere
Judgemaster the End :: Righteous Arbiter; Goddess of All Laws, Decrees and Order
Judgemaster the End :: Righteous Arbiter; Goddess of All Laws, Decrees and Order

Female Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Evidence Against Aquila Bey (E-mail)   Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:56 pm

"For The 2018 Court Case; Contact With My Mother Jennifer C. Smith."
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Aquila Bey (E-mail)   Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:58 pm

Jennifer Smith
Jun 11 (7 days ago)
to me

Get Outlook for Android

Sent: Monday, June 11, 11:24 AM
Subject: Re: Received Your Email Re: Per Our Conversation - Your Requests
To: AMB PHD

Good morning.

I trust this message finds you well and in good spirits. Per our conversation, I have not received the information you said you would send detailing your specific needs you said must be in place in order for you to dismiss the case against Tymon. I trust you will be sending that soon.

Also, per the same conversation, you mentioned specific Doctors at Northwestern with whom you had affiliation. Would you be so kind as to send their names?

Last thing, from where did you receive your PhD and degrees preceding it, beginning with your Bachelors?

Though it's raining here, someone didn't wake up to enjoy it. Be thankful...I'm sure the flowers are!

Looking forward to your response.

Get Outlook for Android

Sent: Friday, June 8, 2018 8:57:57 PM
To: AMB PHD

Great!

Please get the requested information to me as soon as possible so that I can forward it to the proper persons to know what's to be done.

Do enjoy the weekend. It forecasts better weather tomorrow.

jsmith

Get Outlook for Android

Sent: Friday, June 8, 2018 1:23:16 PM
To: j.cheree@hotmail.com
Subject: Received Your Email Re: Per Our Conversation - Your Requests

Aquila Bey PhD

Chairman, President,&CEO

·www.linkedin.com/in/flag1999/
·
·www.flag1999.org

Direct:1-312-344-3642
Fax: 1-312-488-4123

@AQUILABEYPHD

All Mail:

P. O. Box 4908
Chicago, IL. 60680

Federation for Law And Government {F.L.A.G.}

444 West Lake Street #1700
Chicago, IL. 60606

Office: {Call&Text}:1-312-869-9493
Members/Volunteers:{Call&Text}: 1-331-684-7655
Secured Fax: 1-773-527-7899

@FLAG1999

D. M. H. Legal Aide Services {D.M.H.L.A.S.}

300 North LaSalle Street #4925
Chicago, IL. 60654

Office: {Text&Call} 1-312-488-9630
Members/Volunteers: {Call&Text} 1-331-481-9242
Secured Fax: 1-773-245-5222

@DMHLAS

D. M. H. Public Transportation Watch {D.M.H.P.T.W.}

155 North Wacker Dr. #4250
Chicago, IL. 60606

Office: {Call&Text}:1-872-529-2009
Members/Volunteers: {Call&Text}: 1-773-893-0515

Secured Fax: 1-312-488-2646

@DMHPTW
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Aquila Bey (E-mail)   Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:58 pm

Jennifer Smith
Jun 11 (7 days ago)
to me

Get Outlook for Android

Sent: Monday, June 11, 9:29 AM
To: Jennifer Smith

Simply

1.show up with nothing we will request jail time and mental health services for8months because we have witnesses and you have shown concern.

2.show up with documentation from a social services agency that is signed by the case worker that he is seeking their mental health services and a date showing when his psychiatric services start, we will ask for a continuance until we see a letter from a psychiatrist or psychologist that they actually have seen him and his next date of services on letterhead of a legal licensed clinician.

3.Show up with a letter on letterhead stating a psychiatrist or psychologist has actually seen Tymon and when their next appointment is and we will dismiss the case
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere

Jennifer Smith
Jun 15 (3 days ago)
to me

Get Outlook for Android

Sent: Monday, June 11, 10:15 PM
Subject: Fwd: Received Your Email Re: Per Our Conversation - Your Requests
To: amb.phd@gmail.com

Greetings DMH,

I'm not certain why the tone in your message is as it is, I simply inquired about your degree and the information regarding the Dr.'s at Northwestern based on your mentioning it in previous conversation, emphasizing your holding a PhD and that you are well connected at said facility. Since your concern seems to be to help I thought it fair to exercise the options placed before me, even by you. You seem to be concerned about his well being...so the inquiry is well in line with said seeming concerns.

Again, if you don't care to share, that is your right. Perhaps it may be questionable in court...seeing again as how your strong expression of your education and credentials in Psychology to be able to determine one's need for such. I just thought it would be good to know now, or we can wait for court since you have stated that conversation will cease and we will all see one another in court.

As you wish sir. I trust your head rests well upon your pillow as you slumber, this night and every night til we shall meet.

Sincerely,
Tymon's Mom

Get Outlook for Android

Sent: Monday, June 11, 2018 9:46:17 PM

Thank you for your time

There is no further need for contact as I'm the victim trying to help the mother which in all this time has no time to meet.

Ive done more than necessary.

I'll See him in court with or without the requested information as time ticks away so be it.

I will not change anything we first discussed over a month ago as my word is genuine.

He can explain to the judge or jury as to why he needed all this time to just get help and I will do everything in my power to show the judge needs to get him off the streets.

Again I thank you for your time in all these matters I bring before you.

On Mon, Jun 11, 2018, 12:54 Jennifer Smith wrote:
Perhaps you did not read my email.

I asked you from where did you receive your PhD and other degrees preceding it and with whom at Northwestern do you have relationship and or affiliation.

That is what I requested. Please respond.

Thanks.

Get Outlook for Android

Sent: Monday, June 11, 2018 12:48:38 PM

I have explained what is needed verbally and in writing.

If you still can't get things done by court or understand our position, then I will ask if we can request a monetary restitution agreement of $100.00and 6months cook county jail time.

I have again explained we will demand trial and if he wishes to a plea it is 8 months cook county jail time.

Anything further, you can schedule an appointment by calling 13124889630.

On Mon, Jun 11, 2018, 12:18 Jennifer Smith wrote:
I am in receipt of message, now waiting for your response in kind.

Get Outlook for Android

Sent: Monday, June 11, 2018 12:16:02 PM

I sent this message this morning prior to your message I just read.verify both receipts thereof.
Check spam

---------- Forwarded message ---------
Date: Mon, Jun 11, 2018, 09:29
On Mon, Jun 11, 2018, 12:54 Jennifer Smith wrote:
Perhaps you did not read my email.

I asked you from where did you receive your PhD and other degrees preceding it and with whom at Northwestern do you have relationship and or affiliation.

That is what I requested. Please respond.

Thanks.

Get Outlook for Android

Sent: Monday, June 11, 2018 12:48:38 PM

I have explained what is needed verbally and in writing.

If you still can't get things done by court or understand our position, then I will ask if we can request a monetary restitution agreement of $100.00and 6months cook county jail time.

I have again explained we will demand trial and if he wishes to a plea it is 8 months cook county jail time.

Anything further, you can schedule an appointment by calling 13124889630.

On Mon, Jun 11, 2018, 12:18 Jennifer Smith wrote:
I am in receipt of message, now waiting for your response in kind.

Get Outlook for Android

Sent: Monday, June 11, 2018 12:16:02 PM

I sent this message this morning prior to your message I just read.verify both receipts thereof.
Check spam
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Aquila Bey (E-mail)   

Back to top Go down

Evidence Against Aquila Bey (E-mail)
Page 1 of 1