The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension (Tymon Nikia Bolton II's Website)

The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension (Tymon Nikia Bolton II's Website)

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalCalendarPublicationsFAQRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 1 Registered, 1 Hidden and 2 Guests

Tabritha

Most users ever online was 49 on Sun Jun 05, 2016 4:56 pm
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking digg  Social bookmarking delicious  Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking stumbleupon  Social bookmarking slashdot  Social bookmarking yahoo  Social bookmarking google  Social bookmarking blogmarks  Social bookmarking live      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension (Tymon Nikia Bolton II's Website) on your social bookmarking website

Share | 

Hacker Attacks; Compromised Characters

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lu'Ciere
Judgemaster the End :: Righteous Arbiter; Goddess of All Laws, Decrees and Order
Judgemaster the End :: Righteous Arbiter; Goddess of All Laws, Decrees and Order

Female Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Hacker Attacks; Compromised Characters   Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:29 pm

"I, Tymon Nikia Bolton II, Have Been Subject To Many Hacker Attacks Because Of The System Of Bill Gates Sponsored By Jacob Rothschild And Their Violation Of The Password Protection Laws Because Of His Infiltration Of The Internet And Bypassing Of Internet Security As Well As Extraction Of Information Straight From Those Who Have Been Subject To His Technology. Because Of This, He Has Been Issuing Out My Passwords To Foreign People And People That Are Related To Me Or Enemies Of Mine -- All Of Whom Have Different IP Addresses Than I Or Any Of My Character Ever Have Had On Any Account At Any Given Time. This Is How They May All Be Traced At Every Given Moment. They Plan To Invade All Of My Accounts All At Once From Several Different Locations And Pretend To Be Me So That They Can Steal My Characters, Claim My Identity As -ALL- Of My Characters And Also To Erase Certain Work Via The Administrative Accounts. My Ex Girlfriend, Tatiauna Phenique Williamson Is One Of The Major Key People Whom He Has Targeted And Given Passwords To In Order For Her To Track My Accounts And Pretend To Be Me. I Am Listing The Characters That Are Compromised So That They Can Be Noted For Future Reference And Protection."

Tzita
Lu'Ciere
Tomon
The Veritas
Khrona
Tabitha
Chroma
Tabritha
Tetra
Grand Tabritha
Queen Archdeath
Tymon Nikia Bolton II (Admin Account)
The $yndicate
The Me-ou

"There Was A Plot To Force Me To Get To My Admin Account And Have To Take Administrative Rights From My Own Accounts And Then To Lock Me Out Of My Administrative Account After I Logged Into The Admin Panel With The Admin Account."

"If There Are More Character Compromised, I Will List Them Here. If I Note Any Suspicious Activity, I Will Note It Here."
Back to top Go down

Hacker Attacks; Compromised Characters
Page 1 of 1