The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Head Witch; Depthsroot

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shinzita
Grimro, the Pumpkeeper :: Obsidian Darkchrysm; Dark Alice of the Kurogami
Shinzita

Virgo Female Points : 1113
Job/hobbies : Goddess Of The Zero World; Head Witch - Hostess

Head Witch; Depthsroot Empty
PostSubject: Head Witch; Depthsroot   Head Witch; Depthsroot EmptySun Jun 24, 2018 12:26 am

Zita floats along the coastline, faced toward the sea, seemingly asleep... Yet still floating somehow. She rolled over in the air, now having her body face the sand.

Voice: "Hmm a sleeping maiden, no less a floating one! Ah well... might as well make her take notice of my presence."

*A small bit of water splashed onto her face as a Depthsroot Boss stood grinning ear to ear like a complete fool.*

Zita opened her eyes, though only her right showed due to the hair covering her other one, and she abruptly flailed about, chains around her waist and torso jangling, as well as the ones on her ankles and wrists "AH! OH, SHIT, WHERE AM I?... How did I... get here...? I always seem to end up places where I never know how I got to..." She finally notices the Depthsroot Boss, then her eye dims and she smiles "Well, hello there cuuuute little booooy~! Who might you be?"

Depthsroot Boss: "Depends... who do you want me to be?"

The Depthsroot Boss let out a small chuckle at the weirdly dressed female. Indeed, she had some maturity about her that seemed to make her exotic and foreign, yet he'd seen a lot of shit, meaning this would not happen very often.*

Zita extended a chain from her hand around the Depthsroot Boss, pulling him close to her and pressing her large breasts against his body "I want you to be..." Her black, keyhole pupil stared into his eyes, gleaming bright green just once before she unraveled him and spun him a bit of a ways away from her "... A whoever the hell you are. Now state your name." She suddenly floated upright, which was not usually natural for her, since she always floated in a laying position... perhaps because she just woke up?

*Sadly when the busty woman roped the Depthsroot Boss in, his eyes were closed because of the shock of not knowing how to handle the situation. So, like an inexperienced boy (not that he was), he closed his eyes and hoped for the best as he felt her extremely soft bust make contact with his chest. The green gleam did not peer into the Depthsroot Boss' liquid blue eyes at the moment, only to open his eyes after spinning around by the woman, shaking his head to ease the dizziness to reply to her question.*

Depthsroot Boss: "Ah right! Boss of the Depthsroot! And you?"

She quickly perked up, 'sitting' in the air and crossing one leg over the other, hands behind her head "The name is Zita... Head Witch Zita; Leader of all the Witches! Pleased to meet ya." She took her normal position of lying down in the air after a few moments and asked "What is it you are here for, anyway, cuuuute little boy?"

Trying to regain his composure, but still too shy to look into anywhere above the neck or in her general direction, nearly stumbling on his own words, the Depthsroot Boss replied, "I.. I cou... could ask you the same question, but I won't... I was just here on a nice stroll and besides I 'm not as young as you think."

Zita cocked her head to the side "Oh, really? Well, if you are indeed older than I am, I will stop calling you a boy...! So, what is your age, hmm? Your nice stroll kinda woke me up, ya know." Zita stretched, bending back a little bit so that she could get all of the kinks out of her body. She wondered if this guy was someone fun to... play with.

Depthsroot Boss: "My age is merely 19, but I am filled with more wisdom by far than any sage."

Zita snickered "Merely 19? Man, my looks may be that of a simple 19 year old, but child, I am 1,000 years of age. I look absolutely gorgeous, don't I, little boy~?" She poked out her chest with her hands behind her head, her single visible eye fixed on the Depthsroot Boss still. "So... Boss... Would you care to play with Zita? I mean, I am ever so bored around here, nothing to do~! And besides, games are always... fun..."

Depthsroot Boss: "Huh, another being not bound by the laws of time... Interesting, but compared to my master you're nothing but a mere chick, compared to his old age. But I'm not really in the mood to play."

A single breeze was passing by and that was all that was needed for the Depthsroot Boss to disappear from sight at the coastline for much needed work at the hospital.

Zita huffed, intense gravity magic forming around her, sucking in and compacting a lot of sand and water into one substance before falling again "Boss, huh...? Depthsroot Boss... You'll pay for pissing off the Head Witch, Zita! I don't like rude little boys who wake me from my sleep and run! Your soul shall be mine!" Zita's pupil gleamed brightly out of anger. She began to fly off in some random direction, deciding to 'talk' to her Witches about this.
Back to top Go down

Head Witch; Depthsroot
Page 1 of 1