The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Nytozin; Boss

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nytozins
Nytozins :: Supernaturals & Paranormals
Nytozins

Nytozin; Boss Empty
PostSubject: Nytozin; Boss   Nytozin; Boss EmptyWed Jun 27, 2018 8:27 pm

A rattling noises woke a Nytozin from his daze almost instantly, as he looked back at a hollow-headed skull. Adjusting his spectacles, he rose, free hand resting on a shortsword-sized rod on his belt.

The spook factor the thing probably intended was minimal, having been around several instances of undead in his previous travels…

Skeleton: “… The Ritual...”

He immediately lowered his hand from the rod at his waist, and gave a relieved sigh. He wasn't used to the undead talking to him, especially a skeleton, given the whole lack of skin or tongues or anything, but he went with it.

Nytozin; Boss Boss10

Nytozin: "Oho, so you're and intelligent undead. Mm, indeed... Though, might I inquire as to the 'Ritual' you speak of?”

Skeleton: “… The… Undead King… “

What a curious skeleton this was. Ceasing and picking up again like some sort of animatronic. Fascinating to the Nytozin, really. But he spoke of an Undead King, which would likely bring nothing but trouble in Village affairs..

Nytozin: "Well I don't mean to be rude, but perhaps you can surely find someone else to assist you with this ritual. It seems most troublesome to me.. Well then, goodday!"

He began to wander off somewhere else in the graveyard, but at a slow enough pace that the skeleton could give a rebuttle or even an offenseive response. The Nytozin slightly smirked to himself of that notion as he adjusted his spectacles once again…
Back to top Go down

Nytozin; Boss
Page 1 of 1