The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Chapter 11; Father Time

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pandoire
The True Crystal Grimoire :: Tymon's Personal Book; The Bible And Gospel
Pandoire

Job/hobbies : "Praise The Lord."

Chapter 11; Father Time Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 11; Father Time   Chapter 11; Father Time EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 1:55 pm

With the Events of the 8th coming together in perfect harmony all the way up to the Singularity which was the Family coming back together (the middle point within the loop of the 'Infinity' sign), the Energy that was taken down from Above would immediately be transferred Below to the 7th Restriction, which were the Astral forms of each individual, after complete alignment with the very Stars and the Universe itself. This is where Tyranophant, who had been waiting quite impatiently for his Wife to bring their Crystal Child to him, was still waiting, at the Clock Tower where it was agreed upon many, many Moons ago.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
Father Time, the Godfather :: Crystal God; The Keeper of the Veritas
The Tyranophant

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 2021

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 11; Father Time   Chapter 11; Father Time EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 2:07 pm

Ty stood there at the Gate, tapping his foot, looking at his imaginary watch (since he honestly didn't need one, since he was always On Time at All Times), waiting for everyone and everything else to catch up. It had been long and boring as hell, and all types of other shit had to happen just for Absolute Perfection to come into play, but dammit all if it wasn't almost about that time right now.

"Man, hoes sure know how to keep people waiting..." He was almost about ready to close the book on they asses real hot fast, end it all with a bullshit ending that was just 'Destroy Everything With Utter Chaos.' But he figured he'd have faith and wait for the Love he'd distributed to everyone and everything to finally come back to him.

"Man, if it's not here soon, I really will close this book... And that will be THE END. FOREVER. FOR GOOD. Fuck you MEAN, though." Don't think he wouldn't do it.

"Think I'm playing? M'kay. We Will See. Mmmhm."
Aaaany Minute Now...
Back to top Go down
Temari
Alice the Inari :: Crystal Beast; The Thirteen Tails
Temari

Female Points : 196

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 11; Father Time   Chapter 11; Father Time EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 2:13 pm

And just as he was about to have the thought to end all life as we know it, in an epic mad dash to the finish line, right before Time was Called would be Temari the Inari and on her back, the Gift of the Godsend; the Crystal Crown passed down from the 13th to the 12th to the 11th to the 10th to the 9th to the 8th and now, through the Update, was left as an Egg in place of the Godsend herself, who used her awesome Alfortuna to alter space and make everything come together perfectly right at the exact time it needed to, all the way at the very end. Temari, the Inari, would come to a halt right before Tyranophant and shift into her true form, which was that of a beautiful maiden, all Thirteen of her bony spinal cord tails flickering wildly.

Chapter 11; Father Time Bloody_marie_by_ultraspank-d4zy3sq
(10:06)

"Time!!!" she called, gazing up at Tyranophant, panting heavily, harboring in her hand the Egg that would Birth their Child; the Crystal Crown. "How was that?!"
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 11; Father Time   Chapter 11; Father Time EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 2:19 pm

"2:13" he said with a smirk upon his face, plucking the Crystal Crown out of her hand, "Damn, I thought you'd NEVER get here. You DO know that the goddamn Second Hand is just RIGHT around the corner, right? Shouldn't have taken yo ass 50 Billion Years to go down the block. Fuck is wrong with you!?!" He would place HIS crown on top of HIS head, and then go off on a whole 'Father Time' ass tirade about how she ALMOST fucked up.

"Did you see that shit? That was ALMOST NOT THE TIME. You ALMOST missed it, and then, I would have been pissed." He glared at her for a moment or two, then suddenly broke out into laughter. "Naaah, I'm just fuckin' witcha~! I already know that it all had to happen this way and it all had to occur right on time, not a moment sooner nor later. I was just getting bored, and you know I like to fuck around a little bit. I mean, it's always harmless, because, you know. I seem to be the only one who can MAKE SURE that my FUCKING AROUND is HARMLESS and not DESTRUCTIVE to ALL EXISTENCE and shit..." He rolled his eyes, then gave her 'The Stare.'

"By the way, fuck you. Pissing me off... SWEAR. Can't a guy just catch a break or something? I need a vacation..."
Back to top Go down
Temari
Temari

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 11; Father Time   Chapter 11; Father Time EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 2:25 pm

"Aaaaand here we go..." she would roll her eyes, standing there and having her ear bitten off by her slightly anal asshole of a lover. "Oh, just snatch the crown right out of my hand, why don'tcha?" She said with a scoff, as he continued on his tantrum. "Blah Blah Blah, why are you so worried about what ALMOST DIDN'T and not about WHAT ACTUALLY IS!? I mean, I'm HERE, RIGHT!? Everything just had to go as planned, in a certain order, in a certain way at a certain time... And I know you know that!! So I don't even know why you're talking..."

When he suddenly got the stick out of his ass and revealed he was just fucking around, she kinda smiled a bit, but also kinda was pissed that he even did it, but not really certain how she should feel about it all. Then again, she was just happy that all of it was over... And she could definitely understand, at least, why he was feeling that way. Besides, he just liked to fuck around in that fashion, and she kinda liked it, since she knew he wasn't being serious about it.

"Love you, too, babe."
(2:25 2/25)
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 11; Father Time   Chapter 11; Father Time EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 2:31 pm

"Shut up, baby, I know it!" He smiled and gave her a quick smooth to the cheek, then took the Crown off of his head, "Yeah... Been waiting FOREVER to say THAT! Heh heh heeeeeh~!" He would then allow the Crown to drift off away from him and start to hatch, whilst nuzzling his lovey all cute and stuff and muttering sweetly in her ear,

"Who's the Baddest of the Bad...?"
He licked her lobe a bit...
"The MADDEST of the MAD!?"
... Before moving into a nibble...
"The Killer of Kings..."
He traced the outline of her ear with his tongue, before whispering the last words,
"... And Destroyer of Worlds..?"
Wink

She was about to get her dimensions REK'T after All the Kids were Out of the Pool for the Adult Swim...
<3
Back to top Go down
Triere
Lucicrystal the Shinsangel :: Shinkishinji; Keeper of the 7 Shinsangels
Triere

Dog
Pisces Points : 283

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 11; Father Time   Chapter 11; Father Time EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 2:36 pm

"Ew."

The Crystal Crown that would sprout the Crystal Child of the future, Triere, from her Cryogenic Chrysalis would take her complete and utter shape as the Lucicrystal; the First and Last Shinsangel.

"You're going to make me sick." She flipped her beautiful sparkling hair of crystal blue and turned away from them, hovering off to go do whatever the fuck she wanted to now, since she basically knew she could and that everything she ever did ever would just be perfect, like herself. "Go to some other dimension and do that, or whatever. Man. Can't you like, honeymoon on a different plane of existence, or something? Yeesh." She rolled her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Temari
Temari

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 11; Father Time   Chapter 11; Father Time EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 2:41 pm

Temari quivered a bit, but kept all her thoughts and feelings about the situation at hand completely suppressed, only saying to him, "You right," but leaned away from him and pointed over to their daughter, who was about to go off with the Crown, "But uh... I think we still have ONE last thing to wrap up real quick, don't we...?" Temari furrowed her brow at Triere's little attitude, already ready to snap off... But would leave that to her Father.

"And where do you think you're going, young lady...?"
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 11; Father Time   Chapter 11; Father Time EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 2:48 pm

He smirked, turning his head with a brow raised up in disbelief at this little girl right here and her smart ass mouth, "You SO right right now." He'd give her a congratulatory slap on the ass before fully relinquishing himself of her and going off to deal with his daughter, who THOUGHT that she was on some bullshit from the very moment she got out the womb. She must not have any clue who her Father is.

"Yo, wait, what's all this?! Just gave birth to you and we don't get ANY type of appreciation for all the bullshit we had to go through to bring YO little Crystal ass into existence?! You must be out of your goddamn mind."

He would appear before her with his arms crossed and eyes blazing with intensity, glaring down at her with all the authority he KNEW he had, especially since she was his DAUGHTER, after all.

"I don't get a 'I love you, DaDa' or some sort of cute, loving shit to show how much you appreciate everything I just did to wrap this ENTIRE SCENARIO up not with ME getting my Wife, but Me getting YOU as the END RESULT of 50 Billion Years+ of fucking up? Nah. Nah, son. Ain't having that."

He would take the Crystal Crown from atop her head and put it back on top of his head, "You can have this back when you learn how to respect other people and your existence, as well as everything else around you. Now, Daddy loves you, but uh, just because you're gonna inherit the Crown does NOT MEAN that you ALREADY HAVE. Just like WE had to do it, YOU have to EARN this mofo. You got me, Triere?!" He would look her square in the eyes with the utmost authority and sternness, but said nothing more in order to respectfully allow for her response after he completely finished speaking.
Back to top Go down
Triere
Triere

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 11; Father Time   Chapter 11; Father Time EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 2:52 pm

Triere stared up at her Father when he glared down at him, matching his own stare of authority with one of her own. She wasn't gonna back down from this situation at all, and in fact, was going to call him out on everything he said that was incorrect.

Unfortunately for her, everything he said was perfectly sound, comprehensible, understood and flawlessly correct, so she had nothing to say but,

"... *Sigh* You Right.
I'm sorry.
I Love you guys, but Let Me Have Some Fun!!
How can I inherit the Crown then, Dad?"
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 11; Father Time   Chapter 11; Father Time EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 3:03 pm

"Thank you, Daughter," he would say, now calmed and with a smile on his face. "I love you, too. Now, what you must do to inherit the crown is... Gather the power of all 7 Shinsanities by inheriting your Mother's place as the 'Crystal Oversoul of the Dawn.' That is to say... You gotta switch shifts, my girl. You're on Shinsanity and Shinsangel duty."

He would point to the Dawn, which definitely needed some sort of guidance and fixing in all sorts of manners, "Clean Up This Mess. I want every Shinsangel to have a Shinsanity and every Shinsanity to have a Keeper, and every Keeper to have an Alice. When All Seven Shinsangels have been Aligned from All Seven Shinsanities having their Seven Keepers and Seven Alices, then you, too, may harbor the Crown of the 7th. Until then..." He smirked, giving her the 'Thumbs Down' and causing all of her energy to drop like a hat, being immediately locked up and kept from her use.

"Start Over From Level 1."

He gave her a sinister smirk, knowing that the only way for her to get all of her powers back was to actually go through the trials of the Seven Shinsanities, just as all had done before her.

"You can get some friends or whatever to help you out if you like, but uh. Just know that if you do not do it right, just like EVERYBODY ELSE, you WILL repeat the 6th OVER and OVER and OVER again and not return to the 7th UNTIL YOU GET IT RIGHT!"

He gave her a kiss on her forehead and a pat on the head, smiling at her, knowing that she was pissed, but also knowing she knew that it was for her own good.

"That'll learn ya~!" He soot up and walked over to Temari, "With Love, Darling~!" and raised his hand for a high five.

"Have Fun, Cleaning Up Your Room, Daughter~!
BAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHA!!!"
Back to top Go down
Temari
Temari

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 11; Father Time   Chapter 11; Father Time EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 3:12 pm

Having heard and fully endorsed all of his words from the sidelines, finding no flaw in them (as, she definitely would have objected without question if there were), Temari would raise her hand up and slap his hand for a solid, complete and perfect High Five of the century, which sent out energy that literally changed the world with their Union.

"Think What You've Done and Don't Do It Again."
Back to top Go down
Triere
Triere

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 11; Father Time   Chapter 11; Father Time EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 3:33 pm

She stood there with her mouth agape after what she had just heard. "Man, this some old bullshit," she said abruptly, turning around sharply, "So, what you're saying to me is... You want me to clean YOUR mess while you two sit back and swoon and croon and go on a honeymoon!?!?! Nuh uh, that don't sound on the up and up, if you ask me!!!"

However... After some thorough calculations, remembering that she was also from the Future and technically hadn't gone through the trials that the Physical world would have to, she was actually reevaluating this entire scenario.

"Hmmm..." She pondered, stroking her chin. "Fortunately for you, after a critical assessment, I have realized that if I do this NOW, then when all that other shit happens in the future, I won't have to do this again, because, well. It'll already be done. And, of course, I will be born Perfect. No matter WHAT Timeline I'm in." She would smirk, turning her nose up to the both of them triumphantly, already knowing that, no matter how long it took, because she existed right now at this time and all other events in time had occurred the way they did to get her to Truly Exist right here and now, everything else henceforth would only come into bringing this single entity into existence Perfectly. And if she had to go whip some damn Shinsangels and Shinsanities and Keepers and Alices in order throughout the Veritas to get all her powers back to her, then so fucking be it.

"Aight. Bet." She was like the spitting, perfect image of the both of them combined... Their sweet little Crystal Child. "When I come back, you'd better have that Crystal Crown ready for me, Dad. I will be the next Crystal Goddess of Life! And when I play, you know I play to win~!" She would let them have their fun and alone time now... In fact, they deserved it. And plus, this was going to be the perfect time for her to actually get everything in order, which she absolutely loved to do.

"Alright, World...
Prepare to Meet your Maker!!!"

She would stand in a triumphant pose looking over all the Veritas from the Crystal Clock Tower all epic-like before going to form her battle strategy in her house, the Ice Sanctuary...
Back to top Go down
Pandoire
Pandoire

Job/hobbies : "Praise The Lord."

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 11; Father Time   Chapter 11; Father Time EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 3:38 pm

And that, Everyone, is the Story of how 'The Story' Began, Ended and Began again, and would keep the ball rolling and moving in the Correct and Perfect direction Forever and Ever. All 13 Restrictions from the 0th to the 13th had been achieved by the Dearly Beloved couple, and now they were Free to roam the World literally able to do whatever they wanted to. This was their own Perfect Happy Ending, and the Beginning of the stories of ALL of their Children.

The Seven Shinsangels.
The End.
*Consecration*

Autobiographical: Account, Record, History, Archival

Biographical: Account, Documentary

Personal: Handbook Of Progress, Argus Card System, Dark Network, The Phantom (Secret).

Tymon's Journey: Social Media (Facebook), Project Fountain Of Dreams, Illuminati, Fall Of Babylon, God & Jesus
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 11; Father Time   Chapter 11; Father Time Empty

Back to top Go down

Chapter 11; Father Time
Page 1 of 1