The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension (Tymon Nikia Bolton II's Website)

The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension (Tymon Nikia Bolton II's Website)

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalCalendarPublicationsFAQRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 49 on Sun Jun 05, 2016 4:56 pm
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking digg  Social bookmarking delicious  Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking stumbleupon  Social bookmarking slashdot  Social bookmarking yahoo  Social bookmarking google  Social bookmarking blogmarks  Social bookmarking live      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension (Tymon Nikia Bolton II's Website) on your social bookmarking website

Share | 

New Member; Adeyemo Akin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Adeyemo Akin

Dragon
Pisces Male Reputation : 0
Job/hobbies : lar

PostSubject: New Member; Adeyemo Akin   Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:10 pm

Since the day I discovered the brotherhood I wasn't alone in my endeavors, I've been positively enlightened. I'm here for a reason. may the light shine upon me and grant me all my heart desire so that i will be able to help others
Back to top Go down
Ophiuchus
Amber Moon, Daddy :: Fifth Tenseingel; Shinjigami of the Veritas

Dog

PostSubject: Re: New Member; Adeyemo Akin   Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:57 pm

"The Light Does Shine, Brother. I Am Pleased That You Are Here Seeking The Truth. I Can Assist With Whatever Wisdom You May Need."

Shinrona Tensei; The True Form and 5th Restriction of 'Khrona Tensei' and the Creator/Ruler of the Veritas, along with his family. Having ascended beyond the limitations of the mortal body, his Mind, Body and Soul have achieved their true power in his God Body. He rules over his Realities with Absolution.
Back to top Go down
Adeyemo Akin

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: New Member; Adeyemo Akin   Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:14 am

okay brother, i want you to show me the way how to rich , power and fame so that i can fulfil my mission
Back to top Go down
Adeyemo Akin

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: New Member; Adeyemo Akin   Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:19 am

Teach me how to get rich cos i know that money is not the root of sin, but it give power to the society , when are is money i think someone can control all the universe. so brother show me the way wanna get money in all cost...
Back to top Go down
Ophiuchus
Amber Moon, Daddy :: Fifth Tenseingel; Shinjigami of the Veritas

Dog

PostSubject: Re: New Member; Adeyemo Akin   Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:52 am

"Because You Do Not Believe That Money Is The Root Of All Evil And Sins,"

I. "You Will Not See The True Light Of God, But You Will See The Fires Of Hell Disguised As God's Light."

II. "Look Into The Brotherhood And Observe Your Brethren Among The Illuminatiam."

III. "Consider The Methods Of The Brotherhood."

IV. "Find Out How Many Of Them Are Truly Rich And Famous."

V. "Discover What They Have Done In Life And How They Ascend Ranks And Acquire Status In The Group As Opposed To Out In Front Of Others."

VI. "See How Many Of These Methods Are Used Against Others As Well As How Often Within The Brotherhood."

VII. "Consider What Others Of The Brotherhood Would Do Unto You If Such Is Done Unto Them."

VIII. "Consume The Weaker, Newer Members And Frail, Older Members That Have Been Battered And Torn By The Group Already."

IX. "See How Many Members Act Of Free Will Or Who Are Only Told What To Do As Slaves."

X. "Consider The Life And Pay Of A Slave Kept In Secret."

XI. "After You Have Done All Of This, Know That This Is Done Frequently And That To Acquire Riches, You Must Regularly Do Each Of These Things And To Scam, Scheme And Deceive Others Out Of Money And Life."

XII. "Look Into Pyramid Schemes And Recruit The Brotherhood, And See How Many Take To It."

XIII. "Utilize Everything On Your Own Brotherhood Members As They Do To You."

Shinrona Tensei; The True Form and 5th Restriction of 'Khrona Tensei' and the Creator/Ruler of the Veritas, along with his family. Having ascended beyond the limitations of the mortal body, his Mind, Body and Soul have achieved their true power in his God Body. He rules over his Realities with Absolution.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Member; Adeyemo Akin   

Back to top Go down

New Member; Adeyemo Akin
Page 1 of 1