The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Event: Report - Damages (Investigation)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tear M. Lacrimoso
Shinigami Tsukuyomi :: Moon's Eye Mirror; Keeper of the Crystal Heart
Shinigami Tsukuyomi :: Moon's Eye Mirror; Keeper of the Crystal Heart
Tear M. Lacrimoso

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 3041
Job/hobbies : The Teacher

Event: Report - Damages (Investigation) Empty
PostSubject: Event: Report - Damages (Investigation)   Event: Report - Damages (Investigation) EmptySun Jul 29, 2018 8:36 am

I. Childhood Artwork & Drawings/Illustrations (2005-2012)

II. Legal Documentation (Court Papers & Receipts)

III. 'EBT Link Card' - (Illinois)

IV. State ID - (Illinois)

V. Current Artwork & Drawings/Illustrations (2012-2018)

VI. Suitcase (x1) Filled With 'Childhood Artwork' & 'Current Artwork' + Concept Art - Artist (Life Work)

VII. Briefcase (x1) Filled With 'Life Work' & 'Artwork' - Life Work (Concept Art)

VIII. Bookbags (x4) Filled With 'Artwork' & 'Concept Art' - Career (Life Work) *Artist

IX. Carrier Bag (x1) Filled With 'Life Work' (Concept Design & Career + Notes & Books)

X. 'Notes & Books' Of 'Concept Art & Design' For 'Life Work' Filled With 'Argus Card System' Notes - Artist (Notes & Design)

XI. Clothes (Shirts & Pants + Undergarments)

XII. Documentation (Legal & Life Work + Art - 2014/2018) *Argus Card System

XIII. Smoking Pipe

XIV. Several 'Holy Bibles' (x3)

XV. Al-Qur'An (Holy Text)

XVI. 'Toshiba' Laptop Computer (x1)

XVII. 'Acer' Laptop Computer (x1)

XVIII. 'Macbook Pro' Laptop Computer (x1)

XIX. Playstation 4 + Controller & Games

XX. HDMI Cord

XXI. Personals & Unmentionables (Toiletries)

XXII. Sprint Samsung Android Mobile Phone
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere
Judgemaster the End :: Righteous Arbiter; Goddess of All Laws, Decrees, and Order
Judgemaster the End :: Righteous Arbiter; Goddess of All Laws, Decrees, and Order
Lu'Ciere

Female Points : 1193

PostSubject: Re: Event: Report - Damages (Investigation)   Event: Report - Damages (Investigation) EmptyTue Sep 04, 2018 7:39 pm

Tymon Bolton II
Event: Report - Damages (Investigation) Penemu10
July 24 ·
I just went through a traumatic experience. After having a fight with my family and being afraid for my life early in the morning, I ran from my house in fear of my family and then got into danger because someone tried to kill me and also fight me. I got lost running away because I left my phone and all of my possessions at my house. I eventually found my way back late at night and I saw that my house was burned down. I am currently homeless and also lost all of my possessions in the fire. I have none of my artwork, no luggage, no phone, no link card, no contact information and none of my work or paperwork. I don't even have any contact with any of my family to see if they are okay or what happened. The only thing I know before the fire is that I was afraid of them because of what was happening between us and I had to leave because I thought that my life was in danger, only to come back and find out that the fire had taken everything I had and possibly my family as well.
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Event: Report - Damages (Investigation)   Event: Report - Damages (Investigation) EmptyTue Sep 04, 2018 7:41 pm

Tymon Bolton II
July 25 ·
After the traumatic event, my Uncle, Dale Wallace Smith II, tried to befriend me after abusing me and intimidating and threatening me continually in the house until something happened. I actually believe that he is the one that burned the house down after he chased me out of it and might be trying to stalk me in order to kill me, since he has actually threatened me like this before and tried to make it seem like this is not what happened. He makes me afraid because he would actually go this far after doing everything in his power to destroy me and my things. I do not like how he continually stalks me even after doing something so terrible. I definitely know it was him, because that's the only way that it makes any type of sense for him to threaten to kill me, chase me out of the house and then suddenly the house burns down the very day after I call the police on him. He is evil. He always seems to try to make peace and then turns on me for no reason, and that has been happening secretly in that house for a very long time. I do seriously believe that he is out to get me.
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Event: Report - Damages (Investigation)   Event: Report - Damages (Investigation) EmptyTue Sep 04, 2018 7:41 pm

Tymon Bolton II
July 25 ·

Now my own mother is threatening me to take down my information from Facebook because she doesn't want anyone to see it. I need to keep on having this information on Facebook because I have to have the timestamp of when it happened. Everyone seems to be against me for something that other people are doing. I do not understand at all, however, I can tell that this is getting out of hand because no one is trying to help me. I do not even understand my own family. My own mother is threatening me because of my uncle doing something to me, and she also did this when he was the one that was being taken to jail. I don't understand. She said that they are going to lock me up in a mental institution because of something that someone else has done. She keeps telling me to shut up because she doesn't want me to testify. I think that is more suspicious than anything. Maybe she is talking to him?
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Event: Report - Damages (Investigation)   Event: Report - Damages (Investigation) EmptyTue Sep 04, 2018 7:44 pm

Tymon Bolton II
Event: Report - Damages (Investigation) Think_10
July 31 ·
"Something Very Suspicious Is Going On With My Family And My Possessions. Whatever Did Survive The Fire, I Have To Actually Go Claim It, And No One Is Telling Me How To Do That. Beyond That, I Almost Feel Like They Want To Just Throw My Stuff Out Or Claim It For Themselves. My Mother Is Purposefully Not Helping Me Get To My Things And Wasting A Lot Of Time On Purpose, Possibly So That I Will Not Be Able To Recover Anything At All. That Is Definitely Still A Form Of Abuse. I Will Need To Go To The Hospital And Report My Case To Them Eventually, And Then I Will Report Everyone And Everything That They Have Done To Me For The Past Several Years, And What They Are Still Doing After My Losses."

Quote :
"You Are Trying To Force Me To Live On The Street By Manipulating My Life And Not Doing What I Am Requesting, As Usual, Just Like Everyone, And It Looks Very Bad, Especially When I Start Telling The Proper Authorities About My Family And The Fire And My Losses And My Not Getting Reimbursed By It. No One Will Get Very Far After Everyone Starts Tracing The House Fire, The Date And Also Looks At My Record History."
- To Mother

Testimony: "I Need To Report Or Identify My Things And Find Out Who I Need To Talk To Without A Third Party."

Testament: "The Fact That Everyone Is Manipulating My Life Solely Through Third Party Interaction And Investment And I Am Literally Nowhere To Be Found Is Actually Not Only Illegal, It Is Abuse And A Hostage Situation, Especially When It Comes To My Actual Material Possessions, Finances And Homelessness."

Quote :
"Please Do Not Say Things Like That. This Entire Situation Has Me Traumatized And The Abuse At Home Only Adds To It."
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Event: Report - Damages (Investigation)   Event: Report - Damages (Investigation) EmptyTue Sep 04, 2018 7:45 pm

Tymon Bolton II
Event: Report - Damages (Investigation) Checkp10
August 1 ·
Ty: "It Is Going To Look Very Ugly With How Many People Are Contributing To The Already Unwarranted Abuse That I Am Suffering, Especially Because I Am Publicly And Openly Crying For Help And People Secretly Intend To Passively Abuse Me Because Of My Time Of Need." - Checkpoint

Event: Report - Damages (Investigation) Reaper10
I. "The First Thing On My List Of Things To Do Is To Organize A Report Clearly Stating My Case, So That I Can Report It When I State My Case." - Reaper Panda

Event: Report - Damages (Investigation) 52_pic10
II. "It Is Best To Use My Method Of Taking Notes To Keep Everyone Informed And Alerted To My Situation, As Well As To Have Something Clear For Others To Observe." - 52 Pickup

Event: Report - Damages (Investigation) Commun10
III. "Report My Location At All Times." - Communication

Quote :
Alibi: "I Am Currently In The Car With My Mother." - 2:19 PM

Event: Report - Damages (Investigation) Altar10
IV. "My Family Is Holding Me To A Conditional-Based Hostage Situation Because Of The Events That Happened Leading Up To The Fire, The Secret Abuse Because Of Their Envy Of My Work And Necessity To Stay With Them In Their House, And Also So That I Do Not Take The Proper Channels To Report My Situation And Thus Attempt To Hold Me To A Terrible Situation And Possibly Collect Insurance Money Whilst Leaving Me Homeless As Part Of A Conspiracy To Hold Me Back, Take My Possessions And Control My Life So That I Do Not Proceed In Life And Become Successful Too Quickly -- Which Is Why I Am Homeless And No One Is Helping Me Even Though I Have Nothing Left After The Fire And Am Traumatized By It, The Losses And Continual Abuse Up To The Current Hostage Situation." - Altar

Event: Report - Damages (Investigation) Cheshi10
V. "My Family Is Only Pretending To Help Me In Order To Save Face After All That They Have Done To Me." - Cheshire Cat

Event: Report - Damages (Investigation) Offeri10
VI. "I Have My Link Card With $500 On It, And Will Buy Food For Someone Who Allows Me To Stay With Them Using It." - Offering
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Event: Report - Damages (Investigation)   Event: Report - Damages (Investigation) EmptyTue Sep 04, 2018 7:51 pm

Tymon Bolton II
Event: Report - Damages (Investigation) Cry10
August 2 ·
VII. "My Testament Is That I Am Actually Very Traumatized And Deeply Shaken Up About This Entire Ordeal. The Entire Fire Sweeping Away My Childhood Home And Also Taking Away Most Of My Childhood In One Gulp And Simultaneously Making Me Homeless Has So Much Emotional Distress And Mental Strife That It Is Actually Very Traumatizing To Even Think About, And Also That I, Myself, Almost Died, Which I Also Sometimes Forget About Because I Think Too Much Of The Events And What We Could Have Done To Work Things Out..."

Event: Report - Damages (Investigation) Pray10
VIII. "I Am Certain That My Testimony Is Completely Sound And Will Be Able To Be Articulated To Anyone That Asks Why I Am Troubled Or Traumatized, Which Leads Into All Of The Emotional, Mental And Sometimes Physical Abuse That Was Happening Secretly Behind Closed Doors From My Family For Several Years, Especially Whilst I Was Working On My Life Work -- The Veritas -- And Also The Concept Art And General Artwork That Went With It, Including Things That I'd Started Before I Even Began On 'The Veritas' And Also Both Captured And Were Mementos Of My Childhood. Those Things That Are Lost In The Fire Also Bother Me Because Of The Fact That I Actually Still Have Thoughts About Continuing With Old Things Without Realizing That Those Things Are Actually Gone, Especially Since I Was Not Present When The Fire Happened. However, I Am Aware That My Uncle, Who I Was Having The Most Problems With, Was Bringing Unknown People Into And Out Of The House Secretly And I Believe He Was Either Trying To Intimidate Me Or Was Up To Something That Was Potentially Illegal Secretly. He Had A Habit Of Trying To Chase Me Out Of The House And Actually Did, Plus Also Physically Assaulted Me Or Threatened Me. He Had An Unusually Violent And Stingy Temperament, Which Made Him Hostile When I Needed To Share With Him. He Locked Doors Behind Me To Lock Me Out And Also Locked Me In The Basement, And Also Threatened Me Plenty Of Times Using People Outside And Also Other Violent Sayings. The Very Day After I Had To Call The Police On Him, The Fire Happened And I Was Chased Out By Him Because Of How He Came In When People Were Asleep And Snuck Around A Lot While People Were Asleep And Did Things In Secret During The Night, Or Worked At Night And Came In Before Dawn. This Was Only Just His Part In All Of This, And This Is Not Inclusive To What Any Other Member Of My Family Has Done In Taking Part Of This Tragedy Against Me."

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Event: Report - Damages (Investigation)   Event: Report - Damages (Investigation) EmptyTue Sep 04, 2018 7:55 pm

Tymon Bolton II
Event: Report - Damages (Investigation) Doom10
August 4 ·
X. "A Personal Update For Myself, As A Memento: 'It Seems As Though Even Though I Lost More Than Half Of The Material In The Fire And Am Having Horrible Thoughts And Also Feel Like Dying Or Killing Myself, And Others Are Still Tormenting Me Continually Or Purposefully Not Communicating With Me Properly On Purpose, I Have Backed Up Enough Of The Written Material That I Can Reproduce Nearly Exactly The Old Images As Long As I Have My Actual Written Information Clearly Legible, And Mostly All Of It Is Either On The Veritas, On Google Docs Or Spread Out About My Other Presentation Websites.'"

Quote :
Event: Report - Damages (Investigation) Assass10
XI. "Recovery Of A Large Portion Of Lost Data Is Possible From Salvation Point, Even If Not Up To Original Maximum Potential Because Of The Grandeur Of The Gross Loss."

Event: Report - Damages (Investigation) End_of10
XII. "Even With The New Information After Reviewing The Personal Losses That I Have Suffered, I Am Still Severely Emotionally And Possibly Mentally Traumatized From The Sudden Shock Of The Loss And Damage To My Life To The Severity That It Is, Making Me Unable To Find Myself Not Thinking About The Losses And Also Trying To Hold Back My Feelings From The Events And The Way That My Family Is Handling It As Well As How They Have Treated Me Up To That Point. I Continually Think About Past Childhood Memories Such As When I Had My First 'Tamagotchi' And Also The Special African Game That I Played With My Nana In The House Before She Passed. The Fond Memories Suddenly Being Lost Hurts Me More Deeply Because Of How Many Childhood Memories Were Lost, Beyond Just My Childhood Drawings -- Such As My Old Toys That My Cousins And Daughter Would Play With. It Hurts Me So Severely That I Cannot Concentrate Sometimes, And I Believe That It Would Not Be Good For Me To Work With Such Emotion Weighing On Me. I Believe It Is Best To Get An Evaluation At The Hospital."
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Event: Report - Damages (Investigation)   Event: Report - Damages (Investigation) EmptyTue Sep 04, 2018 7:58 pm

Tymon Bolton II
Quote :
Event: Report - Damages (Investigation) Pain10
August 5 ·
Quote :

XIII. "The Equity Of My Initial Design Plan Is Still Just As Valuable, However Is Scrambled. I Am Aware Of How To Retrieve The Archival Data, And It May Be From The CIA Or From The FBI Or Something Of The Sort, Because Of The Internet Scandal With Mark Zuckerberg And Bill Gates, Meaning That I Would Recover My Data From A Database For The Internet At A Terminal At The Very End Instead Of Use It As What I Would Originally Have Done For The Veritas. Essentially, My 'Broken Childhood' Has Been Collected Illegally Through The Use Of Hackers And Advanced Technology That Is Unsupervised And Untraced, Meaning That I Have To Wait Until The Information Is Leaked Or Tapped In Some Fashion From The Renegade Server That Is Hosting The Illegal Connections In The Background."

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Event: Report - Damages (Investigation)   Event: Report - Damages (Investigation) EmptyTue Sep 04, 2018 8:01 pm

Tymon Bolton II
Event: Report - Damages (Investigation) Alice10
August 7 ·
Ty: "I Am Presently Staying With A Dear Friend Of Mine Of Whom I Am Very Close To The Family. I Feel That This Is A Safe Location For Me Because Of The Actual Safety. I Do Not Feel That My Family Actually Will Guarantee My Safety At All Because Of How They Have Been Treating Me, So I Do Not Trust Their Judgment Nor Their Intention, Especially With What Happened And The Fire That Has Been Being Withheld From Me Happening Right After I Called The Police Consecutively On My Uncle For Threatening My Life Several Times And Also Conspiring With My Family For My Life And My Possessions That Were Lost In Said Fire. It Is Because Of This That I Do Not Trust Them With My Very Life, Because Abuse Has Been Happening To Me For Several Years -- About Since 2012. I Have A Written Record Of Some Of The Events And Pledge To Bear Witness." - Alice

Personal Statement:
Quote :
I. "My Family Is Guilty Of Several Crimes That They Don't Realize That I Will Certainly Out Them About When I Get To The Proper Authorities -- Something That They've Been Trying To Prevent For A While And Also Blame Me For By Stacking Up False Evidence Against Me By Their Own Hands And Their Own Doing, Just Like With THE FIRE And THE ABUSE I Have Suffered Behind Closed Doors."

II. "Apparently, My Mother, Jennifer C. Smith, Believes That It Is A Good Idea To Secretly Watch Me All Day And Make Herself Known, But When She Is Needed Or Other People Are Looking For Her, To Mysteriously Disappear To 'Work' For A Week And Also To 'Somehow' Be Unable To Be Contacted Via Phone Or Text Or Even Messenger Even Though She Is Clearly Online Due To Some Nasty Filthy Sinful Habits That Have Been Picked Up And Learned By And From The American Ugliness."

III. I just went through a traumatic experience. After having a fight with my family and being afraid for my life early in the morning, I ran from my house in fear of my family and then got into danger because someone tried to kill me and also fight me. I got lost running away because I left my phone and all of my possessions at my house. I eventually found my way back late at night and I saw that my house was burned down. I am currently homeless and also lost all of my possessions in the fire. I have none of my artwork, no luggage, no phone, no link card, no contact information and none of my work or paperwork. I don't even have any contact with any of my family to see if they are okay or what happened. The only thing I know before the fire is that I was afraid of them because of what was happening between us and I had to leave because I thought that my life was in danger, only to come back and find out that the fire had taken everything I had and possibly my family as well.

IV. "Something Very Suspicious Is Going On With My Family And My Possessions. Whatever Did Survive The Fire, I Have To Actually Go Claim It, And No One Is Telling Me How To Do That. Beyond That, I Almost Feel Like They Want To Just Throw My Stuff Out Or Claim It For Themselves. My Mother Is Purposefully Not Helping Me Get To My Things And Wasting A Lot Of Time On Purpose, Possibly So That I Will Not Be Able To Recover Anything At All. That Is Definitely Still A Form Of Abuse. I Will Need To Go To The Hospital And Report My Case To Them Eventually, And Then I Will Report Everyone And Everything That They Have Done To Me For The Past Several Years, And What They Are Still Doing After My Losses."

V. "If Something Suddenly Gets Out Of Hand Without Me Realizing It, Just Know That My Family Conspires Against Me Secretly And My Mother Is The Mouth And The Feet On That Runaway Train!"

VI. "My Family Is Only Pretending To Help Me In Order To Save Face After All That They Have Done To Me." - Cheshire Cat

VII. "My Family Is Holding Me To A Conditional-Based Hostage Situation Because Of The Events That Happened Leading Up To The Fire, The Secret Abuse Because Of Their Envy Of My Work And Necessity To Stay With Them In Their House, And Also So That I Do Not Take The Proper Channels To Report My Situation And Thus Attempt To Hold Me To A Terrible Situation And Possibly Collect Insurance Money Whilst Leaving Me Homeless As Part Of A Conspiracy To Hold Me Back, Take My Possessions And Control My Life So That I Do Not Proceed In Life And Become Successful Too Quickly -- Which Is Why I Am Homeless And No One Is Helping Me Even Though I Have Nothing Left After The Fire And Am Traumatized By It, The Losses And Continual Abuse Up To The Current Hostage Situation."

VIII. "My Testament Is That I Am Actually Very Traumatized And Deeply Shaken Up About This Entire Ordeal. The Entire Fire Sweeping Away My Childhood Home And Also Taking Away Most Of My Childhood In One Gulp And Simultaneously Making Me Homeless Has So Much Emotional Distress And Mental Strife That It Is Actually Very Traumatizing To Even Think About, And Also That I, Myself, Almost Died, Which I Also Sometimes Forget About Because I Think Too Much Of The Events And What We Could Have Done To Work Things Out..."

IX. "I Am Certain That My Testimony Is Completely Sound And Will Be Able To Be Articulated To Anyone That Asks Why I Am Troubled Or Traumatized, Which Leads Into All Of The Emotional, Mental And Sometimes Physical Abuse That Was Happening Secretly Behind Closed Doors From My Family For Several Years, Especially Whilst I Was Working On My Life Work -- The Veritas -- And Also The Concept Art And General Artwork That Went With It, Including Things That I'd Started Before I Even Began On 'The Veritas' And Also Both Captured And Were Mementos Of My Childhood. Those Things That Are Lost In The Fire Also Bother Me Because Of The Fact That I Actually Still Have Thoughts About Continuing With Old Things Without Realizing That Those Things Are Actually Gone, Especially Since I Was Not Present When The Fire Happened. However, I Am Aware That My Uncle, Who I Was Having The Most Problems With, Was Bringing Unknown People Into And Out Of The House Secretly And I Believe He Was Either Trying To Intimidate Me Or Was Up To Something That Was Potentially Illegal Secretly. He Had A Habit Of Trying To Chase Me Out Of The House And Actually Did, Plus Also Physically Assaulted Me Or Threatened Me. He Had An Unusually Violent And Stingy Temperament, Which Made Him Hostile When I Needed To Share With Him. He Locked Doors Behind Me To Lock Me Out And Also Locked Me In The Basement, And Also Threatened Me Plenty Of Times Using People Outside And Also Other Violent Sayings. The Very Day After I Had To Call The Police On Him, The Fire Happened And I Was Chased Out By Him Because Of How He Came In When People Were Asleep And Snuck Around A Lot While People Were Asleep And Did Things In Secret During The Night, Or Worked At Night And Came In Before Dawn. This Was Only Just His Part In All Of This, And This Is Not Inclusive To What Any Other Member Of My Family Has Done In Taking Part Of This Tragedy Against Me."

X. "It Is Going To Look Very Ugly With How Many People Are Contributing To The Already Unwarranted Abuse That I Am Suffering, Especially Because I Am Publicly And Openly Crying For Help And People Secretly Intend To Passively Abuse Me Because Of My Time Of Need."

Event: Report - Damages (Investigation) Link10
Link: "My Final Claim Is That Strange And Random People Were Often Let Into The Old House That Made Me Feel Threatened When They Were Brought Over Because Of How My Family Treated Me During My Time And Also About My Possessions. I Also Believed That If I Left Or If I Spread Out My Work, That They Would Actually Try To Steal It Or To Hide It From Me Or To Do Things That They Shouldn't, And After This Fire, I Am Actually Paranoid Because Of That."
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Event: Report - Damages (Investigation)   Event: Report - Damages (Investigation) EmptyTue Sep 04, 2018 8:05 pm

Event: Report - Damages (Investigation) Calcul10
"It Seems As Though Even Though I Lost More Than Half Of The Material In The Fire And Am Having Horrible Thoughts And Also Feel Like Dying Or Killing Myself, And Others Are Still Tormenting Me Continually Or Purposefully Not Communicating With Me Properly On Purpose, I Have Backed Up Enough Of The Written Material That I Can Reproduce Nearly Exactly The Old Images As Long As I Have My Actual Written Information Clearly Legible, And Mostly All Of It Is Either On The Veritas, On Google Docs Or Spread Out About My Other Presentation Websites." - Calculation

Testament:
Quote :
I. "I Will Have To Redirect My Coordinates For What I Will Be Doing In Order To Come To A Terminal Point For My Work And Prematurely Begin Feeding It Instead Of Wait For It To Reach Its Most Maximum Inflation Point, Which Would Have Been Able To Overflow At Its Peak Like A Fountain Of Water -- Which Was The Initial Idea. It Will Not Be As Prosperous As It Would Have Been Initially On Startup, But Will Still Start Up Quickly -- Which Is A Defect I Have Been Avoiding For A -VERY- Important Reason Regarding The -FOUNTAIN- Effect."

II. "Even With The New Information After Reviewing The Personal Losses That I Have Suffered, I Am Still Severely Emotionally And Possibly Mentally Traumatized From The Sudden Shock Of The Loss And Damage To My Life To The Severity That It Is, Making Me Unable To Find Myself Not Thinking About The Losses And Also Trying To Hold Back My Feelings From The Events And The Way That My Family Is Handling It As Well As How They Have Treated Me Up To That Point. I Continually Think About Past Childhood Memories Such As When I Had My First 'Tamagotchi' And Also The Special African Game That I Played With My Nana In The House Before She Passed. The Fond Memories Suddenly Being Lost Hurts Me More Deeply Because Of How Many Childhood Memories Were Lost, Beyond Just My Childhood Drawings -- Such As My Old Toys That My Cousins And Daughter Would Play With. It Hurts Me So Severely That I Cannot Concentrate Sometimes, And I Believe That It Would Not Be Good For Me To Work With Such Emotion Weighing On Me. I Believe It Is Best To Get An Evaluation At The Hospital."

III. "Recovery Of A Large Portion Of Lost Data Is Possible From Salvation Point, Even If Not Up To Original Maximum Potential Because Of The Grandeur Of The Gross Loss."

Personal Statement: "There Is No Type Of Sadness Like The Loss Of One's Entire Childhood Of Artwork In A Fire And Having To Live With The Smoldering Remains Of It In Your Heart And Forever On In Your Incomplete Work From When You Started. There Is No Pain Like It."
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Event: Report - Damages (Investigation)   Event: Report - Damages (Investigation) EmptyTue Sep 04, 2018 8:08 pm

Tymon Bolton II
Event: Report - Damages (Investigation) Medita10
August 8 ·
"The Turbulence Of Also Learning About My Great Grandfather Being More Ill Than Before As Well As With The Incident, Plus How I Was Treated By My Family, I Really Feel Like My Emotional Condition Is Breaking. I Really Need To Go To Check Myself Into A Hospital For A Short Time To Give Them A Report About My Condition And How Things Have Been Layered Up To A Breaking Point."
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Event: Report - Damages (Investigation)   Event: Report - Damages (Investigation) EmptyTue Sep 04, 2018 8:10 pm

Tymon Bolton II
Event: Report - Damages (Investigation) Attach10
August 9 ·
Attachment: "The Fact Of The Matter Now Is That It Seems That Everyone -- Especially My Family -- Is Trying To Keep Me -FROM- Going To The Hospital By Prolonging My Necessity Of Attachment And Also Attempting To Offer 'Conditional' Help Mixed With Pessimism Or Intended Negativity. This Directly Conflicts With The Previous Notions That I Am Crazy And Also That They Wanted To Help Me, As Well As Exposes That There Is Something Suspicious About Them And How They Are Treating Me. Beyond This, It Literally Proves -ALL- Of The Previous Acclamations Prior. This Means That They Are Not Only Lying, But They Are Also Covering Up Their Faces And Masking Their True Intentions."
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Event: Report - Damages (Investigation)   Event: Report - Damages (Investigation) EmptyTue Sep 04, 2018 8:11 pm

Tymon Bolton II
Event: Report - Damages (Investigation) Detach10
August 15 ·
"With All That Is Happening And My Being Homeless And Penniless, Plus My Stuff Being The Only Things Damaged Permanently To Irreparable States, I Think My Family Is Trying To Collect The Insurance Money And Also Pretend Like There Is Nothing They Can Do For Me, Pretend Like They Gave Me My Stuff And Money For Recompensation And Then Just End Up Collecting Insurance Money As Insurance Fraud!! I Just Thought Of That As A Reason Why I Am Not Being Talked To Or Helped And Why No One Talks To Me About My Stuff. I Am Going To Report Them To The Authorities After I Tell The Hospital About My Serious Emotional And Mental Trauma Because Of Them! They Will Not Get Away With This Crime. On God."

Event: Report - Damages (Investigation) Vessel10
"I Will Gather All Of My Written Evidence For Court And The Media. My Story Will Actually Have To End Up Publicized Just Because Of How Big It Is, And Not To Mention The Fact That These Criminal Activities Have Happened For So Long That Anyone Involved Is Going Down For Sinning Against Me With All This Illegal Activity. Crime Is Crime And Plenty Of People Have Committed Abusive Felonies That Will Not Go Unpunished."

Event: Report - Damages (Investigation) Trauma10
"I Just Thought, Perhaps All Of This That My Family Did Was Just So That They Did Not Have To Take Care Of Me And Then Try To Run Off And Leave Me For Dead As If It Will Not Show Up On Record. I Will Learn How To Report Insurance Fraud. I Am The One That Lost The Most."
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Event: Report - Damages (Investigation)   Event: Report - Damages (Investigation) EmptyTue Sep 04, 2018 8:16 pm

Tymon Bolton II
Event: Report - Damages (Investigation) Fall10
August 22 ·
"At My Previous Location, I Was Prematurely Removed Because Of The Racist Girlfriend Of My Long Time Old Friend, Christopher Hal, Because She Was Upset About How Close He And I Were And She Tried To Assert Power Over He And I By Also Hinting That She Would Say That I Raped Her If I Told About Her Being Secretly Racist When No One Was There. She Was Trying To Take Advantage Of My Homeless Situation And Joblessness After Helping Me For A Short Time Because She Knew I Had Nothing Left And Then Manipulated Him To Treat Me Badly, As Well, In A Similar Fashion In Exchange For Money, Like Some Whore. They Purposefully Refused Food Stamps And Threw Me On The Street Because I Was Becoming Too Successful Too Swiftly In Making My Way Through My Homeless Situation In A Short Time. So Now Before I Am Finished, Once Again, I Am Back On The Street And Again, Someone Else Sinned Against Me Because Of This Situation. He Might Take Her Side, But I Know What She Did..."

Event: Report - Damages (Investigation) Commun11
"It Seems Like People Who Can See My Facebook Posts Are Normally The Ones Who Are Plotting To Be Kind To Me Just So I Can Be Dependent On Them And Then They Will Turn On Me Like My Family When They Have Me And Try To Make It Seem Like I Have Done Something Wrong. I Am Posting These Messages Both As Testiments And Also Means Of Ensuring That They See That Attempting To Do This At All Or In Secret, Like My Family, Will Only End Badly For Them. I Am Keeping Track Of Who Is Friend, Family Or Foe. I Am The Righteous Judge At The Last Judgment."

Event: Report - Damages (Investigation) Checkp11
"It Seems Like People Get Far More Desperate When They Find Out That They Cannot Manipulate Someone, Almost Like They Literally Have Nothing Else That They Can Do And Their Lives Depend Upon Manipulation. The Issue Is That The Mentality Is Both A Criminal Mentality And General Mindset To Do Lowly And Evil Things That Wind Up With People Becoming Abusive In Their Desperation To Maintain A Control They Do Not Need Or Manipulation Just To Have Power Over Someone Else Because Of Their Own Weakness And Powerlessness. THIS Is Why The Possessed Use Possessions Instead Of Themselves Or Things With True Meaning Or Purpose -- Just Stuff With A Lot Of Value In Terms Of Conditional Or Temporary Necessity. It Seems Like One Instant Of Control That Will Fade Or Destroy Them Is Worth More Than Their Entire Lives Or Future, As Well As Relationships, From My Observation. I Presume Those Values Are Meaningless To This Generation."

Event: Report - Damages (Investigation) Sacrif10
"My Own Mother Is Trying To Stop Me From Going To An Audition For A Job Tomorrow Out Of Spite. I Truly Cannot Trust My Own Family. Even My Friend That Promised To Help Me Today Has Bailed On Me In My Time Of Need. I Need To Go Report This. Everyone Truly Is Out To Destroy My Life, And The Right People Just Need To Know."

Quote :
I. "RETALIATION."
II. "SPITE."
III. "MANIPULATION."
IV. "DECEPTION."
V. "UNFAITHFULNESS."
VI. "PROLONGED ABUSIVE HISTORY."
VII. "PATTERN OF ABUSE."
VIII. "CYCLE OF ABUSE."
IX. "PERPETUATING ABUSE."
X. "INTENDED ABUSE."
XI. "PREMEDITATED ABUSE."
XII. "CHILDHOOD ASSOCIATIVE ABUSE."
XIII. "THREAT OF ABUSE."
XIV. "FAMILIAL ABUSE."
XV. "ECONOMIC ABUSE."
XVI. "VICTIM BLAMING."
XVII. "FALSE IMPRISONMENT."

Event: Report - Damages (Investigation) Medita11
"One Of The Main Reasons Why I Am Homeless Is Because I Am Fleeing A Domestic Abuse Situation With My Family And They Are Trying To Keep Me Hostage Or Blame Me To Keep Me From Telling. I Have Seen A Psychiatrist And Begun Telling Them About This, So Any Form Of Retaliation Works Only Against My Family Instead Of Harming Me. Because Of Their Conditioned Abusive Mentality They Both Cannot Stop And Only Intend To Continue To Retaliate."
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Event: Report - Damages (Investigation)   Event: Report - Damages (Investigation) EmptyTue Sep 04, 2018 8:21 pm

Tymon Bolton II
Event: Report - Damages (Investigation) Pillar10
August 23 ·
"Turns Out That My Family Is Trying To Run Off With The Insurance Money And My Possessions That Were Reimbursed, Which Is Why They Are Not Talking To Me And Trying To Leave Me Dead And Homeless. I Will Definitely Have To Report Insurance Fraud."
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Event: Report - Damages (Investigation)   Event: Report - Damages (Investigation) EmptyTue Sep 04, 2018 8:23 pm

Tymon Bolton II
Event: Report - Damages (Investigation) End10
August 25 ·
"I Have Reported Many Of The Crimes Against Me Done By My Friends, Family, Service Providers And Government As Well As Of Caretakers Based On The Reciprocals And Terminals Of Their Proper Outlet. I Will Not Only Not Hesitate To Report Again, I Am Keeping A Log For Future Reports And Building An Enormous Case For Several Parties For Several Years Even After This Bill Gates Scandal Has Come To Pass, Which It Will Soon. Others Should Be Reporting Literally Any And Every Internet Crime They See Or Undergo, Especially Password Trafficking Or Account Breaching."

Testimony: August 25 at 8:09 AM
I have had my accounts hacked, my concept art and other artwork stolen and sold illegally and secretly, my passwords changed and trafficked to my ex-girlfriend, Tatiauna P. Williamson, My life threatened and handled poorly by friends, family, service providers, hackers and internet hosts, my house was burnt down along with a great deal of art and my notes for my life work and game I was designing, my brain has been invaded using illegal technology, I've been framed and falsely accused by family, friends and my ex-girlfriend, I habe been mentally, emotionally and physically abused, my intellectual property has been compromised by friends, family, hackers, service providers, Bill Gates, Facebook, internet network users, my ez-girlfriend and otber countries, assassins and foreign businessmen have been hired to sabotage my life and also to steal my intellectual property, I have been conspired against by friends and family and foreigners and service providers as well as my ex girlfriend to kill me and steal my work, my daughter has been involved and victimized by both Bill Gates and my ex-girlfriend, my life has been targeted countless times, I have been lied to about a multitude of information for over one year using the mentally invasive and abrasive technology and due to my family, friends, ex-girlfriend, service providers and Bill Gates conspiring against me and also using my financial and living situation to hinder me, my life has been threatened and my child has been involved and abused. I have been kept in poverty on purpose and am currently homeless with all part of this conspiracy refusing to help so that I can be left for dead. The insurancr company and my family refuse to reimburse me for damages from the fire and are expecting to collect for themselves and leave me for dead, then wrongly accuse me of being crazy after both antagonizing me and participating in the conspiracy, just as with my friends and especially my ex-girlfriend Tatiauna P. Williamson.

Last edited by Lu'Ciere on Wed Sep 05, 2018 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Event: Report - Damages (Investigation)   Event: Report - Damages (Investigation) EmptyTue Sep 04, 2018 8:36 pm

Tymon Bolton II
Event: Report - Damages (Investigation) Khrona10
August 28 ·
Ty: "I Have Successfully Found A Way To Communicate My Trauma And Traumatic Experience Plus Have Finally Been Capable Of Expressing It Properly. I Am Heading To The Doctor Because This Was A Serious Breakthrough In My History Of Child Abuse That I Am Ashamed To Say Was About My Mother And Her Side Of My Family Tormenting Me As I Had Been Growing Up Secretly. It Was A Very Personal Event That Happened Between Myself And My Father And I Was Snatched Away From Him When I Was Very Small And It Connected To How My Mother Treated Me And Also How My Relationship With Him Is Now Where I Could Not Trust Him Because Of The Child Abuse. I See How Her Own Relationship With Him Has Damaged My Own Relationship With Him As Well As Mine With Her Side Of Thr Family, Who Have Been Abusing Me Secretly For A Very Long Time, Beginning At Home. THIS Is Why I Am Homeless Right Now And Had To Call The Police So Often On My Own Family And Now The Day After I Called Them 3 Times, My Family Chases Me Out And A Fire Happens. I Also Do Not Want This To Impact My Business Nor My Father's Side Of The Family, And Especially Not My Daughter. I Have Left Her In Charge Of Orienting My Business, My Art And My Work If Something Should Happen To Me So That She Is Her Mother's Superior As Well As My Only Heir, Since I Believe That She Is Being Abused By Her Mother In A Similar Fashion And May Grow Up To Be Homeless Or A Prostitute If Something Is Not Done Immediately To Secure Both My Family Name As Well As My Actual Inheritance, Which I Am And Have Been Declaring Since Beyond 2014 That I Wanted Her (Tatiauna Phenique Williamson) To Have Literally Absolutely No Part Of. Therefore, I Give My Daughter Legal Guardianship And Ownership Over Her Own Mother To Do With My Inheritance As She Wishes, Even If It Means Hiring Her Mother As An Employee, But Never As A Boss Or Superior Over My Daughter. ANY Such Violation Of This Is A Violation Of My Will, And Trinity Annabelle Bolton Is To Be Notified And Treated Accordingly -- Especially Since I Have Already Told Her That She Is Both Allowed And Capable To Take And Have Such Ownership And Responsibility Over Her Own Mother. This Is My Alibi, Testimony, Testimonial, Testament, Will And Legal Statement For Any Sort Of Representation In Court For Any Reason, Especially If She Has Been Siphoning Information Such As Passwords Or Other Information About The Veritas, Facebook Or Gmail After We Have Been Broken Up By Trying To Use Trinity As A Binding Connection To Me And My Business, Artwork, Legacy, Name, And Any Share Or Part In My Family Or Life's Work." CONSECRATION: "TYMON NIKIA BOLTON II" - "TRINITY ANNABELLE BOLTON". 'K.T.'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Event: Report - Damages (Investigation)   Event: Report - Damages (Investigation) Empty

Back to top Go down

Event: Report - Damages (Investigation)
Page 1 of 1