Share | 

The Brothers Grim Part 2; The Black Beast

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Meiun
Grimnyl, the Pumpkingheart :: Crystal Shadow; Dark Legend of the Dawn

Cancer Female Reputation : 0

PostSubject: The Brothers Grim Part 2; The Black Beast   Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:51 am

Scurrying up from the ground in a fit, as if trying to get as far away from the filthy one as quickly as he could and up to the surface from below the sands, the Shadorion would pull its gorgeous, hulking body out from the pits below and immediately begin to scamper off toward where it felt the most powerful source of energy in the desert was.

*shlrupshlrhlpshlrup*

Mouths opened up all around its body, inhaling the lingering energy that was in the air the very moment it touched the surface, as if it were trying to get as much of it as it could so that it could become stronger and more powerful.

"HEHEHEHE!!! DO YOU SEE HOW STRONG I AM!?!??! I AM SO POWERFUL, YOU CANNOT STOP ME!!! I HAVE ACQUIRED SO MUCH POWER, THAT I CANNOT BE STOPPED!!! YOU WILL BE PART OF ME, AND SO WILL THIS UGLY, FILTHY, STUPID, HIDEOUS, TRASHY, SHITTY PLACE!!! I WILL EAT IT!! I WILL MAKE IT THE ORION!!! I WILL BE THE VERITAS AND I WILL BE GREATER THAN YOU!!! HAHAHAHAH!!! IT WILL BE THE VOID!!! HAHAAH!!!" he continued to speak slanderous words with all of the mouths that were on his body, randomly altering from consuming large gulps of energy to spewing out horrendous foulness. He was heading straight for the Enigmatic Ruins, it seemed.

"you are a loser. HAHAHAHAHAHH. you suck. HEHEEHHEEH!!! EVERYONE AGREES WITH ME!!! CAN'T YOU SEE HOW MANY ARE PART OF ME!?!? HEHEHEHEEE!!"
Back to top Go down
Grimnyzmal
Grimnyzmal, the Pumpkinghead :: Crystal Reaper; Dark Legend of the Veritas

Male Reputation : 1

PostSubject: Re: The Brothers Grim Part 2; The Black Beast   Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:18 pm

Thanytoz quickly rose from his own shadow in the sands that had been used as a shadowy portal, which whisked him immediately onto his feet. He would open his eyes again and target the gargantuan blob as it scuttled away toward where it was most logical to go; the Enigmatic Ruins, where the largest power source in the entire Desert was, and where all of the energy that flowed through the Eternal Desert came from. He was no fool, despite his clearly insidious tongue and scornful, spiteful ways.

"... Alright. That's far enough." In the Shadow of the Shadorion, large, sharp and vampiric teeth would protrude under him and shoot into his body, binding him in place and beginning to suck out the energy that he'd already consumed, which would lead straight to Thanytoz. The teeth were strong enough to hold him down and the shadow was ever under his body, so even if he was moving swiftly, he would have still been latched onto and bound down. "I will not tolerate this level of childish foolishness in this land. Your presence here is already more than a nuisance. So, if you're going to be staying here, you're going to need to get cleaned up..."

Thanytoz would absorb large quantities of his energy to ensure that even as the Shadorion was consuming large gulps and swallows, Thanytoz was getting greater drain to keep him from just consuming more. It was like being a vampire to a parasite. "You may have tormented the Lost World with your Ancient Darkness and Tyranny, but not here. This land is sacred and pure and will not be besmirched. Not on my watch."
Back to top Go down
Meiun

PostSubject: Re: The Brothers Grim Part 2; The Black Beast   Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:39 pm

Shadorion continued to scuttle in place, haphazardly absorbing anything and everything that came into contact with its body as it continue to utter proud and filthy words without care of how it looked, what it sounded like nor what it said. It was so wrapped up in its slander, it almost didn't notice that it wasn't moving. However, what it did notice was that it was no longer gaining energy as it was absorbing things, but actually losing it, which was something that, no matter what, it would always pay attention to, if nothing else.

"You're a fool. TO even think something this WEAK and STUPID would be able to hold me back! Wow. You're really, really dumb. so dumb, i can't even believe you did that lol."

With Thanytoz' fangs hooked into his body, the Shadorion would open up a mouth on its underside and barf up all types of horrible things that it created inside of its body, almost like it was shitting and puking at the same time, excreting waste right into the mouth that was into the shadow holding it down. Moments later, it would disperse its body into pure darkness, slipping through the teeth and slithering out of the form of its shadow and disappearing.

"the orion clan MADE darkness, so you can't do anything to stop us with darkness you dumbass jerk lololol.This guy. He thought he was smart but hes really just really stupid haha." When it was sure that the shadow had been dispersed along with the mouth, the Shadorion would reform as a cloud of darkness that would continue to absorb energy in the air as it floated swiftly over toward the Enigmatic Ruins.
Back to top Go down
Grimnyzmal

PostSubject: Re: The Brothers Grim Part 2; The Black Beast   Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:59 pm

Thanytoz wasn't expecting that to hold him, but he definitely get a decent amount of energy back from him that he'd taken away, which was what his initial intention was. However, the little stunt he pulled putting all that crap into the mouth he created was vile and disgusting, and caused Thanytoz to wretch, before Upchucking some antimatter onto the sand.

"BLEEGH!! UGH!!! That... That was FOUL and FILTHY and... BLECK!!" he would wipe his tongue on the sand, trying to get that horrible taste out of his mouth, "... Leave it to the likes of the Orion to use such dirty and completely disgusting and defiling methods!! But, I'm sure NOTHING is below a level you'll sink to? All the way to the BOTTOM of the pit, yes?!" He huffed, dry heaved once more and then shook his head. "... Though, I can say it was effective, considering you not only escaped, but also that it made me waste time doing all of this." Clever tactics, but still completely and utterly disgusting. "They may be logical, but are they moral!? How can one--" He realized that going off on that sort of tangent right now was not going to get anything accomplished and would probably just end up in the Shadorion getting elsewhere much more swiftly than he should have with Thanytoz's 'morality' and 'justice' and 'righteousness' speech... Which clearly, now was not the time for.

"... Right. I'll save that for when I have you bound and gagged, vile demon!!!" It seemed like he'd taken on a more gaseous form, and was growing larger, again, by the second. Because he was a gas, the Mouth Devourism wasn't going to do much of anything to him... However, perhaps the 'Makaze' could. "Take THIS!!"

"ABYZMAL FATE!!"

Thanytoz held up his hand and created a wall of the 'Abyzmal Fate' that would generate an energy dead zone in the area that it had been erected, raising high into the air so that the Shadorion could pass no further. More of these tall black walls would sprout up from the sand and begin to imprison the both of them in a big, black box of sorts where no energy that was not already within would be able to enter, and no energy that was within would be able to get out. With this, the Shadorion, as well as Thanytoz himself, would be trapped within the confines of this section of the Eternal Desert, and none of the energy that was lingering outside could get inside.

"There. I've cut off your power supply. There is nowhere else to run. You aren't getting to the Core of the Desert. I told you, you were going to clean yourself up... And I will be the one to make you do it!!!"
Back to top Go down
Meiun

PostSubject: Re: The Brothers Grim Part 2; The Black Beast   Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:13 pm

"Hahahahahahahaahahaha! you're funny. Funny and stupid. really stupid. Super stupid." The Shadorion jeered, not even caring that it had been stopped... Or, perhaps trying to feign as though it didn't care by spewing out more of its slanderous words. "... i mean i could get out of this if I wanted to but your not worth my time at all because why would I waste mmy energy on the likes of youanyway?" While it tried to think of a plan, it would continue to drain the energy that was inside of the blocked off area, at the very least. If it could get all of this energy, then it could at least overpower this weak guy. And shit talking always worked out for getting everything you want, so. woot.

"I mean you dont even deserve my acknowledgement at all actually so I don't even know why im even talking to u lololol but you know since you want it so bad i'll just give you a spanking with Orion's Belt lolol. stupid."

Its gaseous body would start to sparkle with the light of stars; or rather, the absence of the light of stars. They looked like black glitter that speckled the air and made up the shimmering form that was the Shadorion now. These were the Deathlights of the Orion's Belt; the culmination of all the dead stars that had been absorbed by the Orion and stripped of their light and added to their collective Darkness as Emptied Shells of Light.

"ur ded nao lolol." The Orion's Belt would suddenly react to the remaining light particles in the enclosed space, causing an explosive chain reaction that looked like a lot of pitch black fireworks going off over on his side of the field before the pitch black body of the Shadorion expanded outward, absorbing more and more light at an exponential rate. It would grow bigger and larger by the second and was already easily towering over Thanytoz in just a few moments. If the Orion's Belt was allowed to swallow up all of the light, there would only be 'Dead Space' left that the Shadorion could control and use to give Thanytoz a spanking.

"lolol orion's belt... ... ... bitch. ready to get WHUPED!?"
Back to top Go down
Grimnyzmal

PostSubject: Re: The Brothers Grim Part 2; The Black Beast   Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:37 pm

Thanytoz watched as the Deathlight spread across the side of the field that belonged now to the Shadorion, and was growing every more swiftly. He was surprised that it was actually such a good fighter, considering how it acted and spoke and all of the insidious wickedness that was inside of it. "Huh. That was a pretty good move," he had to admit, even going for the minor applause, "Yes. Bravo, indeed." Even though his strong moral code of manner and etiquette called for such things at the time that they were done, he knew that now was not the time to be wasting time with such things. He could be mannerable even in the heat of battle, which is what he intended to do in this battle of the royals.

"However... No means no, my good sir! And I meant what I said about that!" Thanytoz raised his hand again and called forth another great wall of the Abyzmal Fate, which would separate the two halves of the rectangular prism that served as their battlefield and square off both sides, creating two independent cubes of which one side belonged to Thanytoz and the other to the Shadorion. "That should hold you... Now you can't grow any larger, and with that, you have nowhere to run, either!" He was completely and totally isolated on his side of the field, unable to move any further or gain anymore energy. All too quickly, he used up his entire power supply, trapped himself in his own arrogance and prided himself into his little corner, of which Thanytoz was now going to give HIM a spanking...

"Now... Sit in Time Out and think about what you did." He would push his hand forward, causing the new dividing wall to press against the growing Shadorion, where he would slowly, but surely be pressed against the wall and eventually crushed, or, at the very least squished to the point of popping. All the while, Thanytoz would walk closer toward the newly leavened area, sighing in relief as the threat had been thoroughly handled. "Good... Now, it's just a matter of purifying it... And when I do this... You'll be relieved of the Curse and become the purified Shinsanity of Darkness..." If all went well, then this would be the end; both of the Orion's plague and the filth inside of the Shinsanity of Darkness.
Back to top Go down
Meiun

PostSubject: Re: The Brothers Grim Part 2; The Black Beast   Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:50 pm

"yeh run away and hide from me cuz u no im gonna kick your ass lol" The Shadorion was now so large and so powerful that it could so totz wipe out Thanytoz lickity split and was about to show him how right now. As the darkness enveloped the entire side of the field, it would crash into the giant wall where energy could not be transferred and find itself... stuck.

"... wtf is this shit? some cheap broken stupid shit that you just pulled out of ur ass as usual. Leave it to a tensei to not play fair lol but it's okay you don't know how to do anything and i'm not even gonna waste my time even doing anything because this is just some bull and i'm gonna destroy your bullshit so youd better hope I don't get out of here." Suddenly, the walls started to close in around him, as if he was being backed into a corner that he just could not logically find a way out of at all. Now that he could see that he was losing, even with all of his power, he was actually getting rather upset again.

"... lol ur a loser see that's why no one likes you and you're so stupid because you just don't play fair and you can't do anything without being cheap and doing something stupid and broken. See that just shows how much of a real jerk and a loser and an ass that you actually are. no one likes you lol everyone hates you so you might as well just stop and gtfo." And yet, he was still being crushed... Crushed now to the point where he was not seeing any means of escaping, which was now becoming very... irritating. "... Yeah so I don't see the point in this anymore you're just dum b and this proves how very dumb you are. Worthless!!! POINTLESS!! ur suck. fuck you. fuck off. Get out of here you fuck. I fucking hate you you fuck. Bitch ass fuck boy. Get out of my face. lolol when I get out of here you're totally in for it, you little bitch."

It wasn't until the Shadorion noticed that the only part of the walls that weren't blocked off from energy transfer were the sands that were below. Cleverly, he wouldn't say anything, but just begin eating away at the grains underneath, giving it more power as well as digging a hole for its escape.

"lololol didn't I tell you that you were really stupid? see something weak like this made by you couldn't even hold me anyway, that's why you had to use something like this but i told you that it was stupid and it was weak, so that's why it failed. because it was a failure, like you and all your worthless and pointless things. Remember that you suck. because you suck." And with that, he would ease his way outside through the tunnel he was creating underground, eating away at the sand below...
Back to top Go down
Grimnyzmal

PostSubject: Re: The Brothers Grim Part 2; The Black Beast   Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:08 pm

Thanytoz kept on pushing, causing the room that the Shadorion was in to get smaller and smaller. However, he noticed that as he pushed, there was little to no resistance, as if the energy that were being contained in there weren't being crushed, but perhaps pushed out somehow. "Hm...? That's odd... That doesn't make any sense in terms of physics... I'd better look into this." He would close his eyes and, on the other side of the wall, they would open up and view what was happening on the Shadorion's side of the wall. He could see then that he was slipping out through the sand, of which Thanytoz had foolishly forgotten to close off. The more he pushed the wall against the Shadorion, the faster he was being squeezed out through the other side in a tunnel he'd dug through the sand.

Though infuriated by the slippery scoundrel, he had to admit that it was yet another worthy method of slithering out of a sticky situation. "You snide scamp!!!" he cried out in fury as the eyes would glow a piercing red, "I'll teach YOU to make ME look a fool!!!" To be made to look foolish by the likes of this creature was actually pretty insulting to Thanytoz, who could clearly see that it was just a boastful windbag of an existence that hid behind all sorts of veils and coverings within the darkness, even with its words, to get its true ulterior goals and intentions done. Though, he couldn't say that wasn't like most of those thuggish rogues on the Lost World...

Before the last little bits of the Shadorion could escape, another wall would seal off the floor and cut off the connection between whatever remained in the chamber and whatever had escaped, giving Thanytoz quite the sample of the Shadorion, which he was going to purify right at that moment and use it for purifying the larger parts later. The walls that were on his side would suddenly fall, keeping only the box that the fragment of the Shadorion was in continuously in his sights, where the purification would be going on.
"Stay here whilst I deal with the larger one..." He would walk toward where he was feeling the energy of the Shadorion, searching for where it had or was going to appear...

"COME OUT, YOU SINISTER SNAKE!! SHOW YOUR WICKED MASKED FACE!!"
Back to top Go down
Meiun

PostSubject: Re: The Brothers Grim Part 2; The Black Beast   Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:19 pm

"lolololololololololololololol u dont need me to make urself look like a fool lololol bitch" The voice of the monster was now coming from under the sand, but not as the small and weak thing it started off as when it first appeared in this world... The sands would rumble, before they would turn black, as if something were sickening them, causing each grain to fade away where the black pools of dark water would appear, eventually rising up from the ground as a giant eight headed serpent; Orochi.

"Lololol u mad bro?"

It had consumed so much sand that it was part of the sand now, and was now expanding underneath the desert as well as on top, gaining the energy from each grain of sand as well as the flowing energy in the air. Each of the eight heads towered over most of the desert, the mask on his face no longer apparent. This was what they looked like; each of the heads of the Orion together in their linked darkness, as well as all of those that they had consumed and still continued to consume. They were the Eight Headed Serpent, and each of them laughed and trolled all the way home as they devoured worlds for breakfast.

"lololol see i told you that you were weak and stupid and worthless and pointless just like your wannabe ves village that's so stupid. I'm gonna eat it and turn it into the void and then i'm gonna take a dump on it, lolz." The heads would lash out in eight different directions, taking large gulps and swallows of sand as it did, having itself grow larger and stronger with each passing moment. Eventually, it would grow larger than all of the Eternal Desert, and could then move on through the rest of the Veritas and eat it all, leaving nothing but darkness.

"u said you wanted that Black Beast event a long time ago? lolol you know i was watching, i read everything everyone does all the time lolol. well now you got it. hope ur happy now mate."
Back to top Go down
Grimnyzmal

PostSubject: Re: The Brothers Grim Part 2; The Black Beast   Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:28 pm

Thanytoz stood silent as he saw the monstrosity that this Shadorion had become all too quickly. If it was allowed to feed, it would spiral out of control and continue to grow larger and more powerful, with more heads and more mouths to feed its main body. It would consume everything until all was returned to darkness, where the Orion thrived and could control everything at all times, considering that they were the masters of Darkness itself. If that were to occur, they would even have control over those that used Darkness, because all Darkness would come from the likes of them... They would rule over worlds with darkness and all as a single connected entity that ate and ate and ate... Without ceasing. Thanytoz could already see where this was heading... However, he didn't seem worried about it at all. In fact, he remained calm, composed and silent, merely allowing the Shadorion to eat to its heart's content.
Back to top Go down
Meiun

PostSubject: Re: The Brothers Grim Part 2; The Black Beast   Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:38 pm

The beast continued to swallow up large portions of the Eternal Desert both above and below at the same time, growing ever larger and more powerful; clearly, too much for Thanytoz to handle. "Hahahahahaah!!! Giving up now? Yeah i no, I would too if I were you going up against me lol." The eight heads kept swallowing and gloating all the while, until one of them realized that Thanytoz wasn't actually afraid or worried; he seemed like he was waiting for something.

"... hold up. The fuck are you doing? u shit ur pants and can't move or something?" It caught the interest of the one head whilst the other seven kept on eating... but something was strange. Like they were doing exactly what he wanted them to do, or something. That made them paranoid. He knew something they didn't know. Was planning something. They couldn't have that. No, they had to know what it was. They had to know everything all the time or else someone could do something that could get in their way or that could be wrong. They had to know. "... lol im not stupid, asshole" the head said, the others suddenly stopping and all looming over Thanytoz now, "what are you hiding?! Why aren't you trying to stop us? got some sort of plan? lolol it's not gonna work so don't even bother. You see how big we are now don't u? lol whatever you're thinking you need to stop. its not gonna work. don't even do it you already lost. lol. so. dont do anything stupid. But wait, I forgot, you are stupid so you might do something stupid anyway just by being. Stupid. lolol."

Each of the heads were on high alert now, watching him carefully and closely out of fear and paranoia that he might be up to something. They weren't going to let him out of their sights and they weren't going to eat anymore. But that shit talk, though... Hell yeah. They were gonna make him do something stupid by pissing him off with all sorts of shit talking. Cuz shit talking and throwing tantrums gets you everything in this world. ;D

"yeh so do something about it!!! gonna fight me? lol i'll ban ur ass so fast off your own planet your head will spin lolol this is my world now so you get out. ill kick you out. Tell me what it is. don't do anything stupid. ur just mad cuz you don't have any real power or authority like me. u no how many people like me? they listen to me and you know why? cuz i'm awesome and ur just really stupid lolololol."
Back to top Go down
Grimnyzmal

PostSubject: Re: The Brothers Grim Part 2; The Black Beast   Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:45 pm

Thanytoz chuckled, finding some of the things that the Shadorion was saying actually kinda sorta funny, even if they were insulting and deplorable. Funny is still funny. "... I see you've grown more mouths to talk even more crap at a higher rate? Or, is it to eat more of that dirt you love so much?" Seemed like for some reason, Thanytoz was in the spirit of 'shit talking' as well, now. Since that's how dirty he wanted to fight, might as well go blow for blow, since he was so 'large and mighty' that he couldn't be taken down in a different way, apparently.

"... Well now, you talk a big game when you've got all that power, but I wonder how much ass you'll kiss if you have nothing, hmmmm? Isn't it easier to talk a big game when you're on a pedestal than when you're at your PROPER place under someone's shoe, dirtbag?"
Back to top Go down
Meiun

PostSubject: Re: The Brothers Grim Part 2; The Black Beast   Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:02 pm

Now suddenly offended, the each of them would hiss with a snappy retort like that of a viper, "Haha, very funny lol but no not really you little shit. see now i'm really gonna fuck you up you ass." Returning to the main power source of the Eternal Desert, the Shadorion heads would each turn to the desert core and look at it with a wicked grin, knowing that it was going to be what was their downfall.

"you little dumb bitch now i'm gonna eat the power supply and then have unlimited power, then you'll never stop me even with your shitty whatever you're planning. So you can just blame your smart mouth for this one haha." One of the snakes would swallow the desert core, letting it sink deep into the heart of the Shadorion. Only moments later, each of the heads would pulse with dark power, which coursed through their heads and filled them completely, causing each of them to grow thick. "lololol hell yeah now I'm gonna transform into something bigger because the more i transform means the more butt kicking your gonna get when i'm done transforming. see you already let me power up this much. you think you've got a plan but you're just so dumb. lolol why would you let anyone get this strong and then still think you had a chance, huh? lol you're the most dumbest dumbfuck i ever did meet lol."

Each of the eight heads would converge into each other in a swirling maelstrom of dark energy, until each of them were no longer eight separate heads, but one single giant hulking mass of darkness that only had the shape and form of a human, but was really an empty void on the inside. That shapeless identity that was the convoluted mass of the Orion was known as...

The King of Darkness.

"lol scared yet bitch?"

Now he was in his most powerful form and had an infinite supply of energy going into every part of his body that was now linked completely. He could see over the entire Delta now, and would look at the Mezzo Villa over beyond the Desert region, which was now like a sandbox to the giant creature.

"yeah fuk u i'm gonna start fucking up the veritas now. you're a pointless waste of my time. Oh, but thank you for letting me get this big and this powerful so takin over this world would be easier for me. lololol this is what you get for all that dumb shit u did lolol. when I tell you that you can't do something ud better believe you don't do it cuz you know otherwise this is what happens. then you just sit there looking stupid and all types of other shit lololololol. so have fun by urself in your land i'mma destroy now lololol."

With one great stomp, it had already cleared the desert and was headed off toward the Mezzo Villa. The Shadorion loomed over the land like a plague, and would soon become an epidemic over the entire Veritas.

"lol ves wins. vertias lose. lol. And if we didn't i'm just gonna send tG olololol. And then im gonna take a giant dump on that tree too, just cuz that's what started this whole dumb mess. so it needs a dumb mess. lol."
Back to top Go down
Grimnyzmal

PostSubject: Re: The Brothers Grim Part 2; The Black Beast   Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:25 pm

"Hmhmhmhm..." he chuckled triumphantly as the Shadorion played right into his hand like the puppet that it was, "... You've fallen right into my trap, O' King of Darkness..." His eyes would finally open, as they'd been closed that entire time, keeping close watch over what was still being contained in the darkness of that box that it seemed the Shadorion, in all of its prideful boasting, had forgotten about... Or, quite possibly, in its gloating, simply completely overlooked. Whatever the case, it would immediately mean the end for it.

"Now, let's show you your prize, shall we? For being such a FINE player in my little game..." he would throw his cape off to the side dramatically, as if he were waiting for a while just for this moment, causing the box that was completely closed off from all energy to suddenly be exposed again, and what would be resting inside of it would be... that fragment of the Shadorion, which had been purified by the Flames of Eternity, which was what Thanytoz had been doing in secret all that time, waiting for the right moment to strike with it... When the Shadorion could gather no more power, and yet do nothing but give all of it to the new Shinsanity of Darkness.

"Now... I will show you what it means to TRULY consume..." Once the piece of the Shadorion that was disconnected was now back in the energetic playing field, it, too, still being connected to the Shadorion, yet completely under Thanytoz's control, would be able to draw power from the desert core; more specifically, the corrupt power that the Shadorion had been using to create its own gargantuan body that would be purified by being siphoned by the Shinsanity of Darkness and drawn into it, along with the Desert Core through simple transitive property. It would begin to grow and grow and grow, and naturally, the Shadorion, itself, would begin to shrink.

"Now, feast your eyes, King of Darkness, on what the Connection between you and I, who was once Grimnyzmal, has brought upon you!!! Your energy, from henceforth, shall be ETERNALLY siphoned into MY Shinsanity of Darkness... Whose name shall BE..."

"GRIMNYZMAL, THE ABYZMAL!!!!"

Because of Vash consuming Grimnyzmal before, the Connection was still there in Shinta, especially now that Grimnyzmal was the tiny fragment of Vash and Shinta that had been disconnected in that black box, separated and Purified through the power of the Flames, allowing him to be the Shinsanity of Darkness that would, indeed, still maintain that connection. Anything and everything that Shinta consumed, or any of the Orion, for that matter, would go now to their God, which was... Grimnyzmal the Abyzmal.

"So I must thank you, my good man, for doing all of my work FOR me! For this day, where your entire clan becomes subservient to the Shinsanity of Darkness! Which shall be under the rule of I, Thanytoz, the GOD OF DARKNESS!!!"

http://nightmareninjas.heavenforum.org/t1457-an-epic-battle

Grimnyzmal
Quote :
Grim thought long and hard about this. Alticord manifested itself under him so he could play while he was thinking. "Hm... This is quite the difficult situation to get out of. I could attempt to leave my own mind... I would have to leave my body and World Eater here and my mind would be back to my origin through a special connection..." Grim played a chord "However, I do love this body every so much. Perhaps I should let it come." Grim stopped playing as World Eater coughed up a cup of tea. "My dear boy, which do you prefer? Either is fine with me. And would you care for a cup of tea while we wait?" Grim sipped the tea a bit.

It was almost like this had been set up for years, just for this moment where he who was consumed haphazardly way back in the Nightmare got his revenge. "I'm sure you don't remember that small little speck of Grimnyzmal that was sent back to his home planet years ago? If you check your work, you'll see that he sent out a small envoy of himself JUST before he was completely consumed... And, being able to move through time... Where and when do you think that small little fragment ended up?"

That's right; right at this exact spot at this exact time in this exact place... The spot where Vash and the Orions that had destroyed Grimnyzmal's previous form were given their sound justice, which had been festering for many years.

Grimnyzmal
Quote :
Grim finished up his tea before his body went numb, and he closed all 3 of his eyes awaiting his impending doom. Once Vash spoke, Grim opened his eyes and replied "My good man, I do not fear death in its entirety. I find it a way to be at peace. In my death, my undying hunger shall finally be filled. I live only to eat. To destroy whatever comes my way and to grow in power eternally. Honestly, I prefer a quiet life in my mansion. If my purpose in life were not to eat and destroy, I would most definitely live that life here on this planet I was attempting to devour.... You all are most respectable, if I might add." A smile appeared across Grim's face, and he looked down at his sinking body "My mind... the space around it... is a literal piece of space I took from my home. As I am directly connected to that black hole hometown, I could send my thoughts through there and be reborn, however I will accept my loss honorably." Grim bowed his head at Vash and looked up at him "I would request you to be my last meal, however I doubt you would allow that. No matter. It was quite the pleasure doing battle with you, my good fellow. Farewell." Grim sad a bit disheartened under his breath "My thoughts and personality will consume you like a black hole..." As Grim said that, he sent one thought through the space in his mind back to his Black Hole origin. This thought was 'I want to live again in a life of peace and a full stomach...'

"Now... TREMBLE!!! For this is what I, the MAJESTIC God of Darkness have kept in the Dark, waiting just for you!!" In literally no time flat, the tables had turned and the secret was out.

"You owed us QUITE a debt for that stunt you pulled and how long it went unpaid..." His eyes would gleam red, as would those of the Shinsanity of Darkness, Grimnyzmal, as they would say in tandem,

"And it's Time to COLLECT!!!"
"TO PAY WHAT YOU OWE!!!"
Back to top Go down
Meiun

PostSubject: Re: The Brothers Grim Part 2; The Black Beast   Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:10 pm

... And for once, the Orion went dead silent. Everything was dark; they went deaf and blind just having to witness this happen the way that it did. The one mistake that they made was done long before anyone knew this was going to happen. Their minds went black (more so than usual) and their hearts stopped beating, as if their lives had, for that split moment watching this phantom of the past, that was nothing more than a single thought that slipped out of their grasp grow into this literally at the very end of the battle. As they shrunk, it grew, and they merely watched in awe as it towered over them now the same way they had once towered over it.

"Un... Un..." They could barely get any words out of their mouths. All of their energy, all of their knowledge, all of their pawns, all of the things they'd collected over the course of the years now belonged to the single entity that now ruled over them, as if woven together by fate itself. It was completely... "Un...possible..." In a fit of fury, throwing a spasmatic tantrum, like a child that didn't get his way, they would wriggle and writhe in their prideful agony as their energy was drawn into themselves, as if they were imploding, and being sucked into the Void of which they had once sucked in Grimnyzmal, which was now nothing more than his stomach, which would, in fulfilling his dying wish that day that he was consumed by Vash, be FULL. Completely and Utterly. And so, he would stand towering over the Delta with a wide smile on his face and the Flames of Eternity lighting his Living Shadow body with the power of the Desert Core giving him and infinite amount of energy, as well as each of the Orions being his humble servants of harvest for the rest of eternity. He truly was The Abyzmal; not because there was NOTHINGNESS inside of his Darkness now... But because there was EVERYTHING inside of his Darkness... An Abyss of All and For All.

"Dear Boy..." he bellowed, watching as the Shadorion became nothing more than a single insignificant speck in the glowering eye and twisted smile of Grim, who loomed over him now, "... I believe you've repaid your debt. Every red cent collected from those Dry Bones. Hmhmhm." He would reach down and pick up the final speck of the Insanity of Darkness and drop it into his mouth, where it would be burnt to nothingness by the Flames of Eternity inside, "... Paid in Full. Just like my Stomach." He closed his three eyes and smiled peacefully as he began to shrink down to a less menacing size; about that of Thanytoz, of whom Grimnyzmal was the Living Shadow, as well as those of All the Tensei, and he would say, solemnly...

"... Thank you. For granting my Wish." Even if it had to be this way, it was done. And so, Grimnyzmal would Never go Hungry Again. And no other Living Shadow, for that matter. He turned now to Thanytoz, of whom he knew was facilitating this from the future, "... Good show, if I do say so myself." The fact that the single thought that was Grimnyzmal's dying wish had been contained in that Abyzmal Fate container was a great way of tying it together, since it was the 'Black Hole of Origin' that was Separated from All Other Energies, but was Still Connected to the Orions. It was almost like a fluke, yet, at the same time... There was literally only one way for it to have occurred. And it was in this way, literally.

"Well now. Shall we return to Allsgrim Manor and share a spot of tea, chap?"
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Shinseigami, the PanDaddy :: Pandimensional Overgod; the Unrestricted Being
Shinseigami, the PanDaddy :: Pandimensional Overgod; the Unrestricted Being

Dog
Pisces Male Reputation : 1

PostSubject: Re: The Brothers Grim Part 2; The Black Beast   Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:48 pm

(Kingdom Come)

"So, looks like you guys are the first ones done..." a disembodied voice spoke out as naught but a shining light down from up above in the dead center of where both Thanytoz and Grimnyzmal stood, "It's About That Time, Then... Black Flame." He would call upon the power of of the Shinsanity of Darkness, the 'Black Flame of Eternity', which would be allowed to move upon the field by Tigen's Will, which was also Tymon's.

"Looks Like You're Up, Thanytoz..."

In the meantime, Tymon was gonna slip into the spot where Thanytoz was and take care of some very important 'Cleaning Up.'

"Consecration."

With that, both of them would be called from where they stood and assume their Places where Tigen and Tymon had both Assigned Them To Be in the Battle at This Time, before Ending this Story simultaneously.
Back to top Go down
http://theveritas.forummotion.com Online

The Brothers Grim Part 2; The Black Beast
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1