We have 166 registered users
The newest registered user is Shinkaerei

Our users have posted a total of 14910 messages in 2403 subjects

Share | 

Perfect 10; Raspberries~!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Me-ou
White Rain Moon, Daddy's Little Angel :: The First Tenseingel; Peace of the Delta

Female Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Perfect 10; Raspberries~!!!   Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:13 pm

(Wave)

Falling into Place from an Anomaly Rift in the Sky, she would land Lightly and Daintily upon her Feet and raise her hand, pointing up to a large Clock-Shaped Crystal Ice Seal with the number 13 Upon It,

"And..."
She brought her hand down decisively, Shattering the Seal and Opening the Gate of Heaven,
"THEY'RE OFF!!!"
(10:15 3/11/15)
Back to top Go down
Apocalypsebee
Mugeniel the Crystal Pisces :: Jack the Ripper; Essentia of the Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Perfect 10; Raspberries~!!!   Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:00 pm

(Barrier Break)

And a
Blazing Blue Star shot Straight from the Temple of Light and into the Abyss, where the Unknown of Time and Space resided. They were going to conquer the Trials of the Thousand Years as many times as need be, till they were Out of the Matrix and the Old Code was Completely Rewritten upon the Tower with a New Labyrinth. It was Time for Old Time to Come To An End and for New Time to Begin The New Clock.

Into the Darkness, the Twin Dragons Ran... Until they Learned to Master Time and Space in All Its Forms... As Many Thousands Of Years It May Take Lost In Time And Space.

Blue Star, Blue Moon, Blue Seed ~~ Theme of Saphiere

Blue Violet; Peace Be With You ~~ Second Theme
Back to top Go down
Tempora
Hikarigami, Crystal Heart of the Crystal Aurora :: Crystal Angel of Crysteria

PostSubject: Re: Perfect 10; Raspberries~!!!   Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:13 pm

(Light Card)

"No More Than A Day," she said Absolutely, the Cog in her Chest that brought Motion to the Motionless now Spinning and Setting the Deadline for the Time in her Voice, "... If Not But An Hour." Time and Space were Relative here, and thus, it meant that moving through Numerous Courses of Time and Space at Accelerated Times in Hyperdimensional Spaces meant for Times not to Sync Up Chronologically because they were being Traversed at rates that were not Consistent, but still Equivalent in Value. This allowed her to Access Thousands Of Years Worth Of Knowledge in Literally Seconds Simply From Being Inside. She was Coming up with Solutions to Unsolved Equations (Anomalies) At Unreal Records.

"This Is Our Power..." She said, moving them as Fast as the Speed of Light, "... However, when the Time Comes, We Will Have to Part at the Pulse. One Will Go Up, the Other Will Go Down. But We'll Remain Together As One. Our Hitting Two Different Points In Time At The Exact Same Time Will Link Those Two Realities As Well As Establish The Channel In Which They Are Connected. That's Why As Long As We Are The Catalyst For Their Links, They Will Depend On Us As Their Link To The Other World." Magenta knew that it was for the best. Blue Wasn't a Phantom for No Reason, After All, and Both the Daughters were Undercover and Deep Underground for the Family.

"Whenever You're Ready, Launch Me, and I'll Repel From You to Shoot You Down In Your Own Recoil From Shooting Me Outward." They Would Be 'Gravity' To Each Other; One Would Be The Force That Shot Forward, And the Other Would Be The Force That Shot Backward To Keep The Other One Safe. They Would Move Faster Than Light Itself; They Would Become A Force As Powerful As Tachyon Accelerator Cannon When Combined.

The Twin Dragons.

I Know I Can... ~~ (Battle Theme)
Back to top Go down
Apocalypsebee

PostSubject: Re: Perfect 10; Raspberries~!!!   Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:27 pm

"Mm." She need not say more than that; they were on a Mission. Hurdling through the Darkness and Drawing The Light from Any and Every Source connected to the Source of the Light, she would take them and Store Them Deep Within Herself, as well as within Magenta, as if Gathering Energy. The Cog in her chest continued to Spin, Threading Behind Blue a Tail of Spectral Light that Shone like Crystal. It Looked Almost to be the Tail of the Crystal Beast that Connected to All Life Itself...

"... Wakarimashita..." she said, realizing that she was pulling, behind her All Creation that had been unleashed. It was Time to Prove What She Could Do.

"Kaihou; Tensei Seal:Ultra Badass."
At the Sound of her Voice, that which moved at the Speed of Light, the Resulting Energy from such an Anomaly would cause a Polaroid Rift from Two Polarities of Opposite Charges completely Neutralizing Themselves and Stopping All Particles From Moving. A great Yin-Yang Symbol would shoot out of the Chest of the Crystal Beast, Hurling It Down With All Her Might. So Fast, The Wheel Looked Like It Tore Through Space And Time as it Hit the Dusk with a,

"Reverse..."

The Two Seeds of Life and Death would Peel Apart at the Call for their Separation, sending the Seed of Life out with the Gear and the Seed of Death as but a Magatama aglow with a
Soft Blue Hue...
(11:28)

Back to top Go down
Tempora

PostSubject: Re: Perfect 10; Raspberries~!!!   Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:40 pm

"... Polarity!"

The Force of Blue shooting the Gear of Time toward the Dusk so Fast that the very Recoil of shooting it shot she, herself in the Complete Opposite Direction with the Exact Same Amount of Force and Velocity; Hence, a Tachyon Accelerator Cannon. They Kept the Same Image; the Same Shape, Same Form, Same Connection, and with them, a Wave of Death and Life in Both Directions at the Exact Same Time from the Exact Same Force. A New Timeline as a Thread of Fate Stretched Out and Held Together between the Two of Them to Bind Those Two Together For All Time And All Space.

The Instant They Touched Their Respective Locations, they would be Warped to the Exact Spot of the Other as though Snapping Into a Form that was Theirs and also Not Theirs at the Exact Same Time. They'd Stand at Either End; the Top and the Bottom, Fully Connected in Life and in Death from Head to Toe. They'd Moved So Fast that the Vacuum in the Wake of their Separation brought them With the Same Amount of Force, Whipped Straight Into the Exact Location where the Other Originally Was, but the True Place They Both Were Supposed to Be. This was the Essence of Dimensional Time Travel, and would End in them being able to Warp Between Each Other As They Saw Fit.

With That, Blue stood at the Gates of the Dusk and Magenta, at the Sanctum Crystos, where she were to be Placed in the Proper Place to Align All At The Exact Same Time And Maintain Alignment For All Time.

"I will Hold Time in Place with My Own Time and Space... Connected to it All, I Will Be the Root that Keeps It All Together... Just..." she grunted, feeling the Weight of the World now upon the Back of the Beast, "Just... GO. NOW." She was starting to feel like her Mother...
(12:38 3/12/15)

I Know I Can... ~~ (Battle Theme)
Back to top Go down
Apocalypsebee

PostSubject: Re: Perfect 10; Raspberries~!!!   Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:44 pm

The Weight of the World Whipped them into Place the very Instant it Hit, as if a Magnetic Force from Both their Energies had Both Pulled Them Together and Forced Them Apart at the Exact Same Time with the Exact Same Force, thus allowing them to Share in the Binding of Holding the World Together by a Thread that was All Other Threads Together; the Thirteen Tails that Sprouted from the Spinal Cord and into All Others.

"The... The Link..." she cried, feeling Gravity hit her now with a Magnanimous Force unlike Any she had Ever Felt In All Creation. "Op--" she winced, "... OPEN THE GATE!!" she said, crawling for the Finish Line before she was Crushed by the Atlas...
(12:33 3/12/15)

Back to top Go down
Nohxark
Metatron; Seal of Judgment :: Mark and Decree of the End
Metatron; Seal of Judgment :: Mark and Decree of the End

PostSubject: Re: Perfect 10; Raspberries~!!!   Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:43 am

*Consecration*
Back to top Go down

Perfect 10; Raspberries~!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top