The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension (Tymon Nikia Bolton II's Website)

The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension (Tymon Nikia Bolton II's Website)

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalCalendarPublicationsFAQRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

Ophiuchus, Taijitu, Tsukihime

Most users ever online was 49 on Sun Jun 05, 2016 4:56 pm
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking digg  Social bookmarking delicious  Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking stumbleupon  Social bookmarking slashdot  Social bookmarking yahoo  Social bookmarking google  Social bookmarking blogmarks  Social bookmarking live      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension (Tymon Nikia Bolton II's Website) on your social bookmarking website

Share | 

Tymon's Last Will & Testament

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lu'Ciere
Judgemaster the End :: Righteous Arbiter; Goddess of All Laws, Decrees and Order
Judgemaster the End :: Righteous Arbiter; Goddess of All Laws, Decrees and Order

Female Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Tymon's Last Will & Testament   Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:04 pm

Ty: "I Have Successfully Found A Way To Communicate My Trauma And Traumatic Experience Plus Have Finally Been Capable Of Expressing It Properly. I Am Heading To The Doctor Because This Was A Serious Breakthrough In My History Of Child Abuse That I Am Ashamed To Say Was About My Mother And Her Side Of My Family Tormenting Me As I Had Been Growing Up Secretly. It Was A Very Personal Event That Happened Between Myself And My Father And I Was Snatched Away From Him When I Was Very Small And It Connected To How My Mother Treated Me And Also How My Relationship With Him Is Now Where I Could Not Trust Him Because Of The Child Abuse. I See How Her Own Relationship With Him Has Damaged My Own Relationship With Him As Well As Mine With Her Side Of Thr Family, Who Have Been Abusing Me Secretly For A Very Long Time, Beginning At Home. THIS Is Why I Am Homeless Right Now And Had To Call The Police So Often On My Own Family And Now The Day After I Called Them 3 Times, My Family Chases Me Out And A Fire Happens. I Also Do Not Want This To Impact My Business Nor My Father's Side Of The Family, And Especially Not My Daughter. I Have Left Her In Charge Of Orienting My Business, My Art And My Work If Something Should Happen To Me So That She Is Her Mother's Superior As Well As My Only Heir, Since I Believe That She Is Being Abused By Her Mother In A Similar Fashion And May Grow Up To Be Homeless Or A Prostitute If Something Is Not Done Immediately To Secure Both My Family Name As Well As My Actual Inheritance, Which I Am And Have Been Declaring Since Beyond 2014 That I Wanted Her (Tatiauna Phenique Williamson) To Have Literally Absolutely No Part Of. Therefore, I Give My Daughter Legal Guardianship And Ownership Over Her Own Mother To Do With My Inheritance As She Wishes, Even If It Means Hiring Her Mother As An Employee, But Never As A Boss Or Superior Over My Daughter. ANY Such Violation Of This Is A Violation Of My Will, And Trinity Annabelle Bolton Is To Be Notified And Treated Accordingly -- Especially Since I Have Already Told Her That She Is Both Allowed And Capable To Take And Have Such Ownership And Responsibility Over Her Own Mother. This Is My Alibi, Testimony, Testimonial, Testament, Will And Legal Statement For Any Sort Of Representation In Court For Any Reason, Especially If She Has Been Siphoning Information Such As Passwords Or Other Information About The Veritas, Facebook Or Gmail After We Have Been Broken Up By Trying To Use Trinity As A Binding Connection To Me And My Business, Artwork, Legacy, Name, And Any Share Or Part In My Family Or Life's Work." CONSECRATION: "TYMON NIKIA BOLTON II" - "TRINITY ANNABELLE BOLTON". 'K.T.'
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere

Female Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Tymon's Last Will & Testament   Wed Sep 05, 2018 6:33 pm

August 25 at 8:09 AM
I have had my accounts hacked, my concept art and other artwork stolen and sold illegally and secretly, my passwords changed and trafficked to my ex-girlfriend, Tatiauna P. Williamson, My life threatened and handled poorly by friends, family, service providers, hackers and internet hosts, my house was burnt down along with a great deal of art and my notes for my life work and game I was designing, my brain has been invaded using illegal technology, I've been framed and falsely accused by family, friends and my ex-girlfriend, I habe been mentally, emotionally and physically abused, my intellectual property has been compromised by friends, family, hackers, service providers, Bill Gates, Facebook, internet network users, my ez-girlfriend and otber countries, assassins and foreign businessmen have been hired to sabotage my life and also to steal my intellectual property, I have been conspired against by friends and family and foreigners and service providers as well as my ex girlfriend to kill me and steal my work, my daughter has been involved and victimized by both Bill Gates and my ex-girlfriend, my life has been targeted countless times, I have been lied to about a multitude of information for over one year using the mentally invasive and abrasive technology and due to my family, friends, ex-girlfriend, service providers and Bill Gates conspiring against me and also using my financial and living situation to hinder me, my life has been threatened and my child has been involved and abused. I have been kept in poverty on purpose and am currently homeless with all part of this conspiracy refusing to help so that I can be left for dead. The insurancr company and my family refuse to reimburse me for damages from the fire and are expecting to collect for themselves and leave me for dead, then wrongly accuse me of being crazy after both antagonizing me and participating in the conspiracy, just as with my friends and especially my ex-girlfriend Tatiauna P. Williamson.
Back to top Go down

Tymon's Last Will & Testament
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension (Tymon Nikia Bolton II's Website) :: Grand Tabrynth; The Dimensional Crystal Nexus :: Gevurah; Floor of Severity-
Jump to: