The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension (Tymon Nikia Bolton II's Website)

The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension (Tymon Nikia Bolton II's Website)

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalCalendarPublicationsFAQRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

Ophiuchus, Taijitu, Tsukihime

Most users ever online was 49 on Sun Jun 05, 2016 4:56 pm
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking digg  Social bookmarking delicious  Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking stumbleupon  Social bookmarking slashdot  Social bookmarking yahoo  Social bookmarking google  Social bookmarking blogmarks  Social bookmarking live      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension (Tymon Nikia Bolton II's Website) on your social bookmarking website

Share | 

Evidence Against Bill Gates, Jacob Rothschild & Google (Through 'Facebook' Scandal)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lu'Ciere
Judgemaster the End :: Righteous Arbiter; Goddess of All Laws, Decrees and Order
Judgemaster the End :: Righteous Arbiter; Goddess of All Laws, Decrees and Order

Female Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Evidence Against Bill Gates, Jacob Rothschild & Google (Through 'Facebook' Scandal)   Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:45 am

Disclaimer: “Because Of The Bill Gates Scandal Where He Is Stalking My Friends, Family And Anyone Involved With Me Through His Machinery And Is Allowed To Do So By Either The Government Or Some Sort Of Higher Power In The System, I Am Taking Notes So That Everyone Will Be Equipped And Informed Of What He Is Like So That When He Comes To You, You Will Already Be Prepared To Deal With Him And Know What All Of His Tricks Are As Soon As He Tries Them. I Take Notes Progressively Just In Case He Tries Something New Or If I Miss Something.”
I. Wants Me To Die
II. Wants To Tell Everyone My Life Story & Personal Secrets
III. Doesn’t Care About Anyone Or Anything Except Self
IV. Bill Just Bothers People When He Cannot Get To Me
V. Going To Wait Until I Die
VI. Mad Because He Cannot Win
VII. Wants To Tell Everyone’s Personal Business
VIII. Pretends That He Is Other People
IX. He Wants To Die
X. Hates Me
XI. Likes To Use The Word ‘Rape’
XII. Wants To Blaspheme
XIII. Suicidal
XIV. Likes To Get All Of The Attention
XV. Will Do Anything To Get His Way
XVI. Likes To Have Power
XVII. Wants To Control Everyone’s Lives
XVIII. Self-Conscious About His Penis
XIX. Lies About Anything & Everything
XX. Makes Snide Remarks When He Cannot Speak
XXI. Says He Needs Slaves
XXII. Refuses To Let People Go When He Has Them In The System
XXIII. Likes To Maliciously Hurt People
XXIV. Changes People’s  Thoughts
XXV. Likes To Blame Others For His Problems
XXVI. He Really Admires Me (Envy)
XXVII. Has Power-Control Issues
XXVIII. Likes To Pretend To Kill Himself
XXIX. Likes To Speak For People
XXX. Likes To Fake
XXXI. Embellishes & Exaggerates
XXXII. Mimics People’s Voices
XXXIII. Uses Certain Words To Make Himself Feel Strong
XXXIV. Wants To ‘Show People’ Things About Himself (Indecent Exposure)
XXXV. Parasites People’s Lives
XXXVI. Entertains Self Through Other People’s Lives
XXXVII. Enjoys Deluding Self And Others
XXXVIII. Thinks Everyone Likes Or Wants To Be Like Him
XXXIX. Likes To Pull Publicity Stunts
XL. Overly Involves Self In Others’ Lives (Perversion; Self-Loathing)
XLI. Senile & Mentally Handicapped
XLII. Wants To Mentally, Emotionally & Physically Handicap The World
XLIII. Wants To Be A ‘Super Villain’ And Dominate The World
XLIV. Is Competing With Me About Things I Don’t Care About Or Pay Attention To
XLV. Likes To Share Unnecessary Information (‘Just Wants You To Know’)
XLVI. Copies Anything Or Anyone That He Feel Is Superior
XLVII. Has Ego Issues
XLVIII. Fabricates Stories To Deceive People And Cover Self
XLIX. Loves To Scare Or Intimidate People, Especially With Lies, Threats & Force
L. Uses Obsessive, Unnecessary & Abusive Force
LI. Manipulates Lives To Make Himself Feel Better
LII. Wants People To Pity Him And Kiss Up To Him When He Feels Bad
LIII. Wants Anyone To Take The Fall For Him
LIV. Likes To Speak Through People To Hide Shame Or Intent
LV. Likes To Pretend To Be God
LVI. Thinks He Is God Because He Can Get Away With Crimes
LVII. Likes To Control Electronics & Machines To Get His Way
LVIII. Annoys People To Get His Way
LIX. Wants To Take Every Powerful Or Prestigious Role
LX. Wants To Be Loved For Doing Evil Things To People
LXI. Wants To Have Friends (Especially To Worship Him)
LXII. Wants To Be Better Than Me
LXIII. Feels Inferior To Me Because Of My Art, Business & Intellect
LXIV. Likes To Be Childish To Cover Insecurity
LXV. Likes To Take Unnecessary Liberties
LXVI. Likes To Wait For Other People To Do Interesting Things
LXVII. Hates To Be Alone
LXVIII. Needs People To Pay Attention To Him
LXIX. Acts Out To Get Unneeded Or Unwarranted Attention
LXX. Likes To Make Himself Angry On Purpose
LXXI. Likes To Give Himself Reasons To Be Angry
LXXII. Picks And Chooses What Logic He Follows
LXXIII. Wants To Be Superior To Everything
LXXIV. Makes Himself Lowly So People Will Like Or Trust Him
LXXV. Plays On People’s Emotions & Trust For Manipulation
LXXVI. Uses People With Mental Or Emotional Problems Because They Are Easiest To Control
LXXVII. Wants To Steal Business Through Machine
LXXVIII. Wants To 'Win Life'
LXXIX. Wants To Hack Into People's Accounts & Steal Passwords And Give Them To People Who Will Damage Accounts
LXXX. Wants To Steal People's Ideas, Thoughts, Art, Business, Concepts And Other Various Things That Will Make Others Any Type OF Money Or Get Them Ahead In Life
LXXXI. Is Racist (Especially Against Blacks)
LXXXII. Is White Supremacist
LXXXIII. Is A Devout And Religious Satanist
LXXXIV. Obsessed With My Ex-Girlfriend (Tatiauna Phenique Williamson)
LXXXV. Wants To Use My Ex Against Me (Whore Of Babylon)
LXXXVI. Likes To Turn All Women Interested Or Attracted Against Me
LXXXVII. Tries To Tell Every Woman Interested In Me To Say I Raped Them
LXXXVIII. Wants To Make All Women Into Whores
LXXXIX. Entices People With Money And Fake Promises
XC. Doesn’t Like People To Feel Good, Better Than He, Or To Compliment Others And Make Them Happy
XCI. Turns All Good Things Bad
XCII. Reckless, Senseless Destruction
XCIII. So Sensitive, He Is Insensitive To Other Sensitivity (Vanity; Ego)
XCIV. Does Not Want People To Pray
XCV. Likes To Make People Feel Unattractive (Especially Because He Is And Feels That Way)
XCVI. Likes To Project Insecurities On People (Especially To Take Advantage Of Them)
XCVII. Doesn’t Like People To Be Nicer Than He Is
XCVIII. Likes To Be Mean On Purpose
XCIX. Does Evil Intentionally
C. Loves To Sin (Loves To Do Evil)
CI. Calls Good Things ‘Sins’ (Instead Of ‘Sins’ Being ‘Evil’)
CII. Rewards Evil
CIII. Compliments People To Invoke Envy Or To Give Them False Sense Of Self
CIV. Uses Distractions As Escape Mechanism
CV. Runs From Negativity And Anything Problematic
CVI. If He Cannot Run From Negativity Or Problems, Lashes Out And Takes It Out Abusively On Others
CVII. Likes To Be Attached To Anything Funny Or That Makes Him Feel Good, Or Better
CVIII. Wants To Look Or Be Cool To Others Because Of Personal History Problems
CIX. Will Attach To Anything That Keeps Him Alive Longer
CX. Habitual Liar
CXI. Practiced, Skilled Liar
CXII. Worships The Devil
CXIII. Clings To People That Can Save Him (Such As Jacob Rothschild)
CXIV. Likes To Be The Devil
CXV. Self-Proclaimed ‘ANYTHING THAT MATTERS TO ANYONE’
CXVI. Wants Others To Hate God
CXVII. Wants Everyone To Be White Supremacists
CXVIII. Wants To Control The Government So That They Will Be Subservient
CXIX. Is An Actual Whore/Slut For Literally Anything And Anyone That Gets Him His Way
CXX. Will Not Stop What He Does Until He Gets His Way
CXXI. Enjoys Mind Tricks And Confusing Or Deceiving Others With Mind Tricks
CXXII. Loves Fake Stories And Making Them Up
CXXIII. Uses Any And Everyone Weaker Than He Is And Abuses Them Until He Does What He Wants
CXXIV. Likes To Turn People Against Each Other, Especially When They Love Each Other Too Much
CXXV. Doesn’t Keep Personal Problems To Self
CXXVI. Wants People To Feel Sorry For Him
CXXVII. Becomes More Whorish When Losing
CXXVIII. Likes To Be Disgusting To Hide Disgusting Habits Or Nature
CXXIX. Naturally Very Ugly Person, Covers It Up By Pretending To Be Nice
CXXX. Secretly Plots Against Literally Everyone
CXXXI. Likes To Make People Feel Stupid
CXXXII. Likes To Keep People Ignorant
CXXXIII. Wants No One In Power Over Him
CXXXIV. Feigns Ignorance Or Stupidity When Cornered
CXXXV. Forces Thoughts Into People’s Heads To Make Them Believe Untruth About Themselves, Others And Anything Else
CXXXVI. Has Forced Conversations With Himself In Your Head Using Multiple Voices, Sometimes Of Friends And Family
CXXXVII. Will Never Stop Doing What He Does As Long As He Has Support
CXXXVIII. Repeats Himself Over And Over When Running Out Of Options, Losing Or To Be Annoying
CXXXIX. Does The Same Things Even After Being Defeated Or Cornered (Searching For Opportunity Or Waiting For Others To Give Up To Let Him Go)
CXL. Finds Other People To Bother With The Same Tactics So He Can Continue Doing The Same Thing Forever
CXLI. Does Not Want To Change, Even When Obsolete, Defeated, Lost Or Destroyed
CXLII. Hates To Be Wrong
CXLIII. Doesn’t Care Who Suffers Nor How Much Damage
CXLIV. Will Find Anyone To Do Anything, Like He Does
CXLV. Wants Everyone To Listen To Him, Even When He Literally Says Only Stupid Things
CXLVI. Hates Being Made Fool Of Or Being Seen As Or Called Stupid, Even When He Does Only Foolish Or Stupid Things (And Is Actually Stupid)
CXLVII. Wants Everyone To Be His Family
CXLVIII. Wants Everyone To Sin
CXLIX. Wants To Blackmail Everyone By Their Sins/Crimes And Hold Them Against Them For Supreme Control
CL. Likes To Use Everyone’s Secrets As Leverage
CLI. Likes To Know Everyone’s Secrets Just To Use Them, Or Sell For Profit
CLII. Wants To Live His Life By All Of These Things And Force Everyone Else To Do So As Well, Especially So He Can Be God Over Everyone That Does Anything Like Him Ever Forever
CLIII. Wants To Control People’s Minds Forever And Erase Their Memories
CLIV. Wants To Kill Anyone And Everyone Against Him
CLV. Likes To Experiment With Ignorant People To Test His New Ideas
CLVI. Likes To Project His Issues On Others And Say That They Are Other People’s, As Well As Look Down On Them Or Ridicule Them And Abuse Them For Having Those Problems Or Telling Him He Has Them
CLVII. Abuses Children Mentally And Emotionally
CLVIII. Tried To Turn My Daughter Into A Whore
CLIX. Opportunist
CLX. Forces Opportunities For Self By Manipulating Others
CLXI. Takes Any Opportunity And Anyone Who Gives Him Opportunities To Escape Or Use A Scapegoat, Especially When He Feels So Bad, He Might Kill Himself
CLXII. When He Wants To Kill Himself, He Uses Others As Cover So He Can Recover And Return, Then Save Them For Later Or Discard Them
CLXIII. Acts Out When Bored
CLXIV. Will Do Anything, Even Abuse And Use People To Prevent Boredom
CLXV. Has Child Mentality
CLXVI. Makes Empty Threats To Feel Powerful
CLXVII. Gets In The Way When Feeling Inferior Or Bored Or Afraid Or Weaker OR Defeated Or Negative In Any Way
CLXVIII. Uses Money As Cushion, Compensation And Leverage To Make Up For How Bad He Is As A Person
CLXIX. Likes To Say His Own Name To Make Himself Feel Better, Even If Everyone Hates Him, His Name Is Tarnished And No One Will Ever Love Him Again
CLXX. Takes All Things As A Personal Challenge, Especially To Keep Himself Doing Things For An Extended Time, To Give Him Purpose, Motivation Or To Make Himself Feel Better About Being A Rich Loser
CLXXI. Is A Wealthy Loser That Hates Losing, But Cheats And Fakes Everything To Shield Himself From His Pain And Revelation That He Is A Loser, Even With His Wealth
CLXXII. Wants People To Care About Him
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Bill Gates, Jacob Rothschild & Google (Through 'Facebook' Scandal)   Fri Aug 31, 2018 6:20 pm

"Bill Gates Is Hacking Into Whatever Computer And Network That I Am Using Whenever And Wherever I Am. I Am Tymon Nikia Bolton II And Bill Has Been Compromising My Data And My Passwords And Involving Himself In My Life, Manipulating Data, Including With Police And Medical Information And Is Doing So To Damage My Life And To Abuse My Friends And Family, As Well As Anyone I Associate With. He IS Stalking And Hacking Me And Also Compromising The Internet Security, Safety And Privacy Of Me, The Places I Go To And The Networks Used, Including On Facebook. He Also Tries To Steal My Work And Hack Into My Accounts, As Well As Damages My Life And The Internet Services That I Or Anyone Involved With Me Uses. I Have Checked Myself Into Northwestern Memorial Hospital, And Even Now, He Is Making Things Worse And Hacking Into The Computer Network. I Will Remain Here. My Facebook Accounts As Well As My Website, Art And Business -- The Veritas -- Are Compromised In Their Passwords. I Need Assistance And For Him To Be Detained And For His Power To Be Permanently Removed Completely, As Well As Whomever Is Associated With Him, And The Willing Parties Of My Friends, Family And Associates He Has Leaked Passwords, Personal Information And Account Information To In Order To Steal And Destroy My Life -- As He Has Already Done And Continues To Do. God Bless. Amen."
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Bill Gates, Jacob Rothschild & Google (Through 'Facebook' Scandal)   Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:45 pm

"I Also Recall Numerous Events That Occurred When The AI System Came To Me That Replaced Several Parts Of Myself That Were Either Personal, Sexual Or Private With My Ex Girlfriend Because Of The Bill Gates Scandal And His Association With Me, Obsession With Making Her The Whore Of Babylon, And Using Parts Of My Own Brain And Personality In Order To Do It In Order To Make Myself And Others Believe That Parts Of Me Are Actually She, Herself, Leaving Some Sort Of Impact On Me As An Influence Instead Of Being Recognized Universally As Part Of Myself That I Have Known About Myself Since Childhood And Nurtured Through Adolescence And Portrayed Through Many Feminine Qualities And Personifications Of Myself Showing Up In My Actions, Writing, Creations, Socialization, Psyche And Personality Since Before I Ever Met Her."
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Bill Gates, Jacob Rothschild & Google (Through 'Facebook' Scandal)   Wed Sep 05, 2018 6:35 pm

August 25 at 8:09 AM
I have had my accounts hacked, my concept art and other artwork stolen and sold illegally and secretly, my passwords changed and trafficked to my ex-girlfriend, Tatiauna P. Williamson, My life threatened and handled poorly by friends, family, service providers, hackers and internet hosts, my house was burnt down along with a great deal of art and my notes for my life work and game I was designing, my brain has been invaded using illegal technology, I've been framed and falsely accused by family, friends and my ex-girlfriend, I habe been mentally, emotionally and physically abused, my intellectual property has been compromised by friends, family, hackers, service providers, Bill Gates, Facebook, internet network users, my ez-girlfriend and otber countries, assassins and foreign businessmen have been hired to sabotage my life and also to steal my intellectual property, I have been conspired against by friends and family and foreigners and service providers as well as my ex girlfriend to kill me and steal my work, my daughter has been involved and victimized by both Bill Gates and my ex-girlfriend, my life has been targeted countless times, I have been lied to about a multitude of information for over one year using the mentally invasive and abrasive technology and due to my family, friends, ex-girlfriend, service providers and Bill Gates conspiring against me and also using my financial and living situation to hinder me, my life has been threatened and my child has been involved and abused. I have been kept in poverty on purpose and am currently homeless with all part of this conspiracy refusing to help so that I can be left for dead. The insurancr company and my family refuse to reimburse me for damages from the fire and are expecting to collect for themselves and leave me for dead, then wrongly accuse me of being crazy after both antagonizing me and participating in the conspiracy, just as with my friends and especially my ex-girlfriend Tatiauna P. Williamson.
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Bill Gates, Jacob Rothschild & Google (Through 'Facebook' Scandal)   Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:46 am

Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Shinseigami, the PanDaddy :: Pandimensional Overgod; the Unrestricted Being
Shinseigami, the PanDaddy :: Pandimensional Overgod; the Unrestricted Being

Dog
Pisces Male Reputation : 1

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Bill Gates, Jacob Rothschild & Google (Through 'Facebook' Scandal)   Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:32 pm

Back to top Go down
http://tymonbolton.wordpress.com
='GRAND XANADU'=

Dog
Pisces Reputation : 0
Job/hobbies : Christ (Ty-chan)

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Bill Gates, Jacob Rothschild & Google (Through 'Facebook' Scandal)   Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:34 am

"I Am Still Getting The Information About The Bill Gates Scandal And Hacker Attacks Dealt With And Require The Evidence For The Damages To My Life And Internet Crimes Against Me."

-Engage-

Back to top Go down
='GRAND XANADU'=

Dog
Pisces Reputation : 0
Job/hobbies : Christ (Ty-chan)

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Bill Gates, Jacob Rothschild & Google (Through 'Facebook' Scandal)   Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:32 am

Information: "They Still Seek To Wire My Passwords To Others And Violate My Many Accounts To Delete My Work And The Timestamps On Them So I Will Not Have Any Evidence."

Communication: "They Like To Make Me Uncomfortable On Purpose Using This Technology And Do Not Ever Let Up, As Well As Destroy My Life Through Me Via My Discomfort When I Attempt To Do Anything Productive At All."

Set: "The Only Reason I Am Still Their Target Beyond Torturing Me Is For Entertainment, And All Of My Torment Is Done Using The Technology. It Also Distracts Me From Accomplishing Major Goals, Like I Used To."

Challenge: "Everyone Including Friends And Family Watch Me Or Participate In Me Suffering By Making It Worse Or Ignoring Me And My Need For Assistance."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Bill Gates, Jacob Rothschild & Google (Through 'Facebook' Scandal)   

Back to top Go down

Evidence Against Bill Gates, Jacob Rothschild & Google (Through 'Facebook' Scandal)
Page 1 of 1