The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension (Tymon Nikia Bolton II's Website)

The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension (Tymon Nikia Bolton II's Website)

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalCalendarPublicationsFAQRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

Kairo Tymon, Tabrynth, Taijitu

Most users ever online was 49 on Sun Jun 05, 2016 4:56 pm
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking digg  Social bookmarking delicious  Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking stumbleupon  Social bookmarking slashdot  Social bookmarking yahoo  Social bookmarking google  Social bookmarking blogmarks  Social bookmarking live      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension (Tymon Nikia Bolton II's Website) on your social bookmarking website

Share | 

Evidence Against Northwestern Memorial Hospital (Stone Institution)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lu'Ciere
Judgemaster the End :: Righteous Arbiter; Goddess of All Laws, Decrees and Order
Judgemaster the End :: Righteous Arbiter; Goddess of All Laws, Decrees and Order

Female Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Evidence Against Northwestern Memorial Hospital (Stone Institution)   Fri Sep 07, 2018 12:36 pm

"I Am No Longer Comfortable With My Treatment Because:"

0. Irritant To Psychological Treatment.

I. I Have Witnessed Other Patients' Mistreatment.

II. My Case And Situation Gradually Get Worse, Not Better.

III. I Do Not Trust Staff With My Life Nor Possessions.

IV. I Do Not Like ow Staff Treats Me And My Situation.

V. I Have Time Sensitive Events (Such As Link Card Expiration) That I Must Adhere To For My Own Safety.

VI. I Believe My Situation Is Being Abused And Taken Advantage Of For Monetary Gain Or Publicity.

VII.I Do Not Believe We Are Making Substantial Progress In A Timely Fashion.

VIII. I Have Been Mistreated And Suffered Malpractice Here Before.

IX. My Rights Are Being Ignored And I Am Being Taken Advantage Of Due To The Position And Circumstance Of The Situation Where I Am Nearly Completely At Their Mercy.

X. General Unfairness And Bias Based On Gender, Religion & Race.

XI. The Staff Is Abusing Rights.

XII. I Feel Like I Am A Hostage And Being Further Victimized.

XIII. Staff Is Adamantly Doing Minor Irritating Things In Passive-Aggressive Fashions To Force Will And Way And Exercise Abuse Of Authority And Rights Via Restriction (Such As Computer Access Or Phone Access) When Upset Instead Of Fair Treatment.

XIV. I Am A Voluntary Patient And They Are Treating Me As Though I Am An Involuntary Patient Through Abuse Of Authority And Rights, Especially Via Restriction Of Mine Own Rights And Authority As A Patient And Citizen.

Last edited by Lu'Ciere on Sun Sep 09, 2018 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Northwestern Memorial Hospital (Stone Institution)   Fri Sep 07, 2018 12:42 pm

9/3/2018

0. Harassment

I. Irritation Of My Situation (Stress)

II. Asked To Check Myself Out For Poor Service

III. Intentional Agitation & Irritation (Passive-Aggressive)

IV. Spit In Food

V. Denied Rights (Voluntary Patient)

VI. No Assistance In Medical Situation (Testimony)

VII. Treating Serious Situations Like A Joke

VIII. Requested Medical Records -- Cannot Receive

9/4/2018

0. Violation Of 'Rights Of Client' (# 5, 7, 9 & 16)
-Requested Copy Of Paperwork
-Requested Discharge Paper (Voluntary)
-Requested Copy Of Rights
-Requested Medical Record

I. Involuntary Holding Against Rights

II. Fabrication Of Medical Symptoms

III. Not Satisfied With My Treatment

IV. Hostile Environment

V. Adding To The Problem Instead Of Detracting From It

VI. Feeling Unsafe (Anxiety)

VII. Feeding Trauma (Trigger/Abuse)

VIII. Unfit

IX. Abusing My Situation For Their Benefit

X. Neglecting Treatment After Denial Of Service.

9/6/2018

0. Restricted Rights During Important Phone Call About My Case, Which Is Abuse Of Rights During Resolution Of My Case And Also Irritant To My Situation, Which Is Detrimental To Treatment And Legal Matters.

I. Mispronouncing Name On Purpose (Passive-Aggressive)

II. Passive Aggressive Agitation
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Northwestern Memorial Hospital (Stone Institution)   Fri Sep 07, 2018 12:49 pm

List

Names

0. Dr. John Csernansky (Manager)

I. Abby Banderhart

II. Claudiana

III. Nestor K.

IV. Cara Angelotta (Dr.)

V. Cindy Webb (Student)
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Northwestern Memorial Hospital (Stone Institution)   Sat Sep 08, 2018 6:44 pm

Update

9/8/2018

I. Nurse Avoidance To Refuse Acknowledgement Of Myself.

II. Patients Agitating Trauma And No One Helps Me.

III. Patients Are Offensive And Disruptive And No One Cares.

IV. Some Patients Get Special Treatment Based On Race Or Gender.

V. Secret Biased Among Patients & Staff.

VI. Numerous Code Violations.

VII. Regurgitating Previous Doctor That Treated Me Improperly.

VIII. General Mistreatment Of Patients Including Racial & Gender Bias.

IX. Attempting To Keep Me Hostage Based On My Condition And Their Standards.

X. Psych Patients Are Overly Involved In My Personal Business Because Of Lack Of Privacy Which Induced Envy And Interruption Whilst I Am At Work With Private Business Matters.

XI. Close Proximity Interaction And Lack Of Resources To Share Ends With Minimal Productivity In My Own Pursuit And Work Environment, Causing Tension And Setbacks When I Seek Progression.

XII. Everyone Is Moving More Slowly Than My Time-Sensitive Cases, And It Ends Up Being A Hindrance, Especially With The Lack Of Shareable Or Usable Resources.

XIII. Because Of The Instability Of Other Patients That Are Not Getting Better, The Environment Has Become Hostile And Unstable And Also Therefore Threatening In The Confined Space That We Are All In -- Someone Is Screaming Hysterically Often During The Day And Threatening To Kill People, Which Is A Hazard To My Own Condition And Safety Within The Hospital Environment.
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Northwestern Memorial Hospital (Stone Institution)   Sun Sep 09, 2018 5:48 pm

HIPAA Violations

9/9/2018

I. Abuse Of Rights

II. Disrespecting Privacy

III. Instigation, Irritation, Agitation & Aggravation + Intimidation

IV. Making False Claims

V. Attempting To Use 'False Imprisonment' As A Threat

VI. Abuse Of Power & Privacy

VII. Did Not Comply With Rights Of Clients (15 b, c, d)

VIII. Blatantly Stated 'Will NOT Comply' With Rights

IX. Rights Violated When Attempt To Alert Authorities Occurred

X. Rights Of Authority Abused When I Tried To Call Any Type Of Legal Assistance

XI. When I Was In The Middle Of Doing My Important Legal Work, I Was Handled Abusively, Especially When I Asked For Legal Rights

XII. Refused My Rights And Law Of Rights

XIII. Neglected And Avoided Legal Representation & Patient Rights

XIV. Criminally Allowed My Accounts To Be Tampered With On Computer Before I Was Done

XV. Mistreated Me During Handling

XVI. Set Me Up For Aggressive And Agitating Behavior In Order To Keep Me Longer

XVII. Did Not Comply With My Personal Rights

XVIII. Ran From And Avoided My Call To The Police

XIX. Various Code Violations Including But Not Limited To Discrimination, Misconduct, And Secret Abuse Plus Passive-Aggressive Hostility

XX. Racially Biased And Improper Procedure Handling

XXI. Slander And Defamation Based On Race And Profile

XXII. Conduct And Malpractice Are The Same As My First Visit In 2015 (Secret Abuse & Racism)

XXIII. Restricted Phone Access Because I Attempted To Report Them For Abuse

Quote :
For The Last 3 Or 4 Days, Patients And Staff Have Been Both Belligerent And Unruly, As Well As Secretive. There Have Been Numerous Threatening Outbursts And Very Little Done To Properly Control Them, With They And The Patients Getting Gradually Worse With More Antagonism & Aggression Involved In The Dealings. This Made Me Feel Unsafe And Insecure With Being Here, And No One Listens To My Concerns Or Cried For Help. I Am A Voluntary Patient And I Am Treated As If I Am Not, And Others That Are Involuntary Are Being Treated Better Than I Am. I Have Very Important Work That I Am Doing That Is Not Taken Seriously, Which Is Part Of The Problem Involving My Outbursts, Especially Since It Is My Life's Work That Are The Remnant Of What Was Lost In The Fire. Now They Are Just Trying To Keep Me Here As Punishment Instead Of Recognizing That I Am A Voluntary Patient That Refuses Services. The Power Border Has Blinded Them, And I Frequently Request My Discharge Daily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Evidence Against Northwestern Memorial Hospital (Stone Institution)   

Back to top Go down

Evidence Against Northwestern Memorial Hospital (Stone Institution)
Page 1 of 1