The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Soul Stealer Absorption 5: The Spirit Forest & The Dream World

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Overgod
GRAND XANADU :: The Overgod; Kairo Kaizoku Tymon, Shinseigami Of The Veritas
The Overgod

Dog
Pisces Points : 477
Job/hobbies : Christ (Ty-chan)

Soul Stealer Absorption 5: The Spirit Forest & The Dream World Empty
PostSubject: Soul Stealer Absorption 5: The Spirit Forest & The Dream World   Soul Stealer Absorption 5: The Spirit Forest & The Dream World EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 2:41 pm

Mystery Man: A strange man that looks like a super hero. Speaks in riddles and can hide very well. If one answers one of his riddles incorrectly, he is able to acquire something from you as compensation. If a riddle is answered correctly, he gives something to you as compensation.

Mystery Lad: A boy with a bag on his head that is Mystery Man's sidekick. He uses bags to capture people. He looks up to Mystery Man.
Back to top Go down
http://tymonbolton.wordpress.com

Soul Stealer Absorption 5: The Spirit Forest & The Dream World
Page 1 of 1