The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Point System :: Electronic Currency

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Shinseigami, the PanDaddy :: Pandimensional Overgod; the Unrestricted Being
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 7220

Point System :: Electronic Currency Empty
PostSubject: Point System :: Electronic Currency   Point System :: Electronic Currency EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 11:07 pm

Points Rubric
This is the typical template for how the Points should be done at the end of a Topic that someone gives or takes points from.

Results (Battle Results, Test Results, Etc.)

Name of Character (Repeat for however many characters there are, making separations and distinctions between 2 or more)

+1 (Why they are receiving the Point)
Ex. +1 For using a technique skillfully
-1 (Why they are removing the Point)
Ex. -1 Carelessness

Extra Points (For if other people give extra points later on or during; To be noted by an Admin)

+1 Coolness

Advanced/Technical Report (For those who are more critical or that need to be assessed more critically, add these to the Basic Rubric above) They can be used with simple One Worded Answers or by Letter Grades.

Technique; Good (B)
Skill; Adequate (C-)
Offense; Moderate (C+)
Defense; Excellent (A)
Overall; Average (C)
Etc. (More may be added)

Total (After all points have been calculated, show the total for all members at the bottom)

EX. 1/2 Points = 1 Point
OR 3/5 Points = 3 Points

So the Point System is to generate your currency. This is to make it easier for everyone to ALWAYS be able to buy SOMETHING to help them survive in case they don't have anything; an Electronic Evaluation System that ensures your Life, greater than Money. As long as you are Working (Work meaning 'Scientific' terms of 'Producing Energy',) you will receive points no matter what you do.

Not all Actions done produce 'Points,' and not all 'Points' are 'Positive.' Some are 'Negative,' to show you where you went wrong or something that someone did not like.

Uh, I'll add to and update this rule as I see fit. Any comments, questions, concerns or additions one would like to suggest, please place in the 'Suggestion Box' for the 'Rules' and explain what you wish to add to the rule and I will go over it to see if it can or SHOULD be worked in or not.

(Note* Some ideas might be good, but just shouldn't be included for reasons of redundancy or excess limitation or something that just doesn't need to be there. We make rules on a 'need' basis. Once a 'Rule' is no longer 'needed,' it is to be 'Regulated' and either 'Updated' or 'Erased' completely depending on the status of those that the 'Rules' have been enforced. If the 'Rules' don't grow, the people being influenced by them don't either down the line. Very important.)
Back to top Go down
http://tymonbolton.wordpress.com
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Point System :: Electronic Currency   Point System :: Electronic Currency EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 11:17 pm

Gaining and Losing Points
To prevent abuse, at the end of every topic, or somewhere during the topic, one is REQUIRED to explain WHY and WHAT the point was for, be it an 'addition' or a 'subtraction.' This is to keep people from making multiple characters or to bribe people and blah blah blah. Security system, since some people may want to have the thought to cheat (for whatever foolish reason.) It also keeps people from being petty about giving negative points, since people literally need that to LIVE here.

Buying and Selling
When you buy something from somewhere, you will lose points based on the price of whatever you have gotten. I haven't figured out how I'm gonna work this one out yet. What I think I'm gonna do is make it so that everything is at a SET VALUE and whatever that value is, instead of losing points whenever you acquire it, you just are allowed to keep it until your Points fall below that certain Value. Naturally, selling works the same way, only at a Value in which the Player who owns the item wishes to Sell at an Agreed Upon Price.

Ex. 1
Potion = 1 Point.
Elixir = 10 Points.

Player = 5 Points.

Player can buy 5 Potions at a time. However, until Player acquires 10 Points, Player cannot access the 'Elixir' at all.

Ex. 2

Elixir = 10 Points.

Player = 10 Points.

As long as the Player maintains at least 10 points, they are able to buy 1 Elixir at a time, and no more than 1 at a time. If player were to have 20 Points, they would be able to buy 2 Elixirs at a time.
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Point System :: Electronic Currency   Point System :: Electronic Currency EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 11:19 pm

Additional Info
One cannot buy the same thing again until their previous Items are extinguished. To keep track of these things, please keep up a list in the designated 'Character Add-Ons and Items' area. When your count hits 0, that is when you are able to buy more. This prevents people from having too much and the system from getting too complex with excess junk materials. Only enough. You don't need more than you should have and if you do, use up what you were ABLE to buy FIRST, since you can INFINITELY COME BACK TO GET MORE. (Just saying. This prevents greedy and gluttonous people. >>; )
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Point System :: Electronic Currency   Point System :: Electronic Currency EmptyThu Jan 04, 2018 8:40 am

For Bitcoin: I believe that digital currency is better than physical currency for practicing utilizing monetary handling skills without the danger of losing something physical. You get to see the actual currency and also the numbers for it before making any type of hasty decisions and if something happens over the internet, there is always some way to rebuild and regrow it without running out of resources. Someone is able to handle the currency without needing to print more money or cause inflation, and instead can reset values should there be a financial crisis due to the capacity of the machine.

I already know that Bitcoin and other sorts of digital currencies will effect me in my lifetime because it already is a growing resource all on its own as it is now, even before it has been boosted up to its greatest potential, like the current currencies have been. It is also universal and does not require any type of exchange in value, meaning that anyone and everyone can use the same numbers at all times for the same measurement of value -- something that is extremely important for balancing out the world economy. I believe that many more things will grow into using digital currency, perhaps alongside physical currency for a short time and function similarly to how credit cards did when they first came out alongside physical currency. Then after a time of testing and using the original currency as a cushion, a smooth transition over into the digital currency by the time many major corporations are prepared to handle it publicly.
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
Shincleff, the True Grimoire :: The Legend; Herald of the Veritas
The Omnipedia

Male Points : 5008

PostSubject: Re: Point System :: Electronic Currency   Point System :: Electronic Currency EmptyTue Aug 22, 2023 8:34 pm

Terms

Billicent - Nickel & Dime Billing.

Milliam - Indefinite Chump Change.
Billiam - Undefined Petty Cash.
Bamillion - High Roller.
BigMillion - Infinite Millionaire.
BigMilliam - Definite Big Bucks.

Beyond
Zillion - Outer Wealth.
Bazillion - Beyond Outer Wealth.
Kazillions
Gazillions - Old Money & Land Wealth.

Woman
Jillion - Woman's Wealth
Bajillion - Overlady Wealth. (Hierarchy Matron)
Kajillions

Specialized Terms
Squillion - Specialized Currency Wealth Indicator.
Prillion - Spread Nexus Of Wealth.
Kajiggajillions - Flash Money.
Googoldefinions - Undefined, Indefinite Wealth.
Chilliam - Customized Personal Wealth Or Loan.
Philliam - Personalized Friendship Wealth Or Loan.

Decline & Decay
Faillium: A sharp 'Loss' or 'Decline' into 'Failure'.
BigFaillium: A great loss beyond Failure.
Nomunny: Bankruptcy.
Back to top Go down
Ty-chan
Creator Gene :: Cell of the Creation
Creator Gene :: Cell of the Creation
Ty-chan

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 881
Job/hobbies : Absorption & Shapeshifter (Transformation)

PostSubject: Re: Point System :: Electronic Currency   Point System :: Electronic Currency EmptyWed Aug 23, 2023 4:37 am

Notes: "Those Who Seek Out Money Will Not Realize That The Monetary Value Of The Dollar Will Decrease So Much Because Of Digital Currency, The Most Of It Won't Be Able To Pay For Living Expenses Like Digital Currency Would."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Point System :: Electronic Currency   Point System :: Electronic Currency Empty

Back to top Go down

Point System :: Electronic Currency
Page 1 of 1