The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Everyone Hail...

Go down 
+2
Misery
St. Troix
6 posters
AuthorMessage
St. Troix
Wiseman the Scarlet Passionchrysm :: Crimson Crucifix, Keeper of the Crystal Horns
St. Troix

Male Points : 75

Everyone Hail... Empty
PostSubject: Everyone Hail...   Everyone Hail... EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 8:06 pm

With the stabilization of the Veritas after the Shift, the Pumpkin Patch no longer existed in the Dawn, where it had been conceived, but was taken down to the Delta for safe keeping, along with the Father that had facilitated the entire reconstruction of his PumpKingdom during his rule as PumpKing in its New Image. "Hmhmhm..." he chuckled, having already foreseen this outcome, knowing his son's violent temperament ALL too well. He stepped toward the home that was specially made for himself, gazing up to it with an absolute, yet exceedingly calm stare,

"... One Thousand Years Too Early, My Boy..."
Everyone Hail... 983825_1332696204167_full

As he entered his cozy, humble home in the Pumpkin Patch, he would, feeling the flare of his clearly enraged son, wait for everything to come together as already foreseen by the Father for his Children. All he had to do was relax and wait for them to resolve things here on their own.
Back to top Go down
Misery
Souzenryoku of Fire; Orange Flame of Eternity :: Crystal Flare of the Crystal Horns
Souzenryoku of Fire; Orange Flame of Eternity :: Crystal Flare of the Crystal Horns
Misery

Female Points : 136

Everyone Hail... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everyone Hail...   Everyone Hail... EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 10:58 am

Only moments after St. Troix made himself comfortable in his abode did the Shinsanity of Fire, Kukkulhich, appear before him in a burst of controlled flames. "Sir..." he muttered, bowing before the Father of the Kasaigami, "... Your Son seeks your council."
Back to top Go down
St. Troix
Wiseman the Scarlet Passionchrysm :: Crimson Crucifix, Keeper of the Crystal Horns
St. Troix

Everyone Hail... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everyone Hail...   Everyone Hail... EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 10:00 am

"As Expected..." said he who sat in the Land lit of Lanterns, waiting for the Lights to inhabit, "... My Eldest Is Still Rather Brazen." He kicked his feet up upon a lofty cushion, also shaped like a soft pumpkin, sighing in relief now that he had his rest and his children were finishing the Family Business. He was pleased with them, as well as the body he'd made for himself that fit rather nicely.

"Tell Him This Exactly, Flaming Messenger," he began, closing his eyes and reclining in a soft chair, "Oh, Burning One, Is Your Land Not Beautiful In Your Eyes? Is Your Land Not Yours To Do With As You See Fit?" He let those words settle in the air before humming gentle in peace. "Say Those Words. That Is All The Council I Will Give." He smiled, chuckling rather nonchalantly, "... He Is Smart. He Is Wise. He Will Understand What He Must Do. Tell Him The Pumpkin Patch Is Safe, But Would Not Be If It Remained With Him." He spoke no more after this, but fell into slumber, awaiting for the Time to Come...
Back to top Go down
Misery
Misery

Female Points : 136

Everyone Hail... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everyone Hail...   Everyone Hail... EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 5:39 am

"Most wise," said he, disappearing in another burst of flame just the same as whence he came. He wasted no time in relaying his messages, nor doing his duties. He was loyal to the Royal Family and wanted their prosperity. He would return to his Kasaigami with the information from his Father.

Demon Princess Misery Des Gloomi is a royal heiress in the Demonic Hierarchy of Hell. She is one of the Demon Princess Sisters under Demonestra, the Mother Demon. Her sisters are Devia, Hella, and Ellie, and each of them have Demon Slaves that are attributed to them.

Hailed Mistress; Misery Des Gloomy (Twisted Piscean Sister).

Misery Des Gloomi, The Twisted Piscean Sister.

Deadlock; The Crystal Deathsoul

Misery's Attire

Misery's Appearance

Misery's Demon Arts

Burning Condemnation

Gigaflare; The Crystal Flare
Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Magnus Ignis the Archsage Witch Doctor :: Nightstorm Badass; Crystal Oversoul of the Delta
Magnus Ignis the Archsage Witch Doctor :: Nightstorm Badass; Crystal Oversoul of the Delta
Pumpkinhead

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 897

Everyone Hail... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everyone Hail...   Everyone Hail... EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 5:51 am

Some hours passed before the Pumpkinhead and Pumpkinheart would burst into the Pumpkin Patch from the Academy where their energies were stationed in a puff of smoke shaped like a pumpkin, "Haaa haaa, very funny, Dad." He would release his love and let her be, crossing his arms and bobbing his head childishly from side to side, "I know, I know, 'You See All' and 'You Planned Everything Since Before Time Began' and are 'All Knowing' and everything and 'I'm Still a Boy' and blahhh blahh blahhhh." He couldn't believe that he couldn't see this coming, quite honestly. His Father truly did dupe him, and did it for the greater good of everyone and everything as opposed to Pumpkinhead's selfishness... As usual. "Don't worry. I get the concept now."
Back to top Go down
St. Troix
St. Troix

Everyone Hail... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everyone Hail...   Everyone Hail... EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 6:05 am

His eyes slid open slightly at the appearance of his son in his 4th Restriction form, of which he was hoping to see sometime soon once he figured out the true purpose of why this land was placed in the Delta and not left to his 6th Restriction form in the Dawn. He laughed himself out of his nap, sitting back up in his chair and taking a gander at the physical form of his son, "Hahaha! Seems As Though You've Finally Wised Up, Hm? Saves Me A Talk With You. As Expected, Too, Naturally."

He nodded his head politely to the new addition to the family, Pumpkinheart, out of courtesy, yet still remained focused on his son, "And I See Your Flame Is A Hearty Green, Like Your Brother, Now. Calmed Down, I Take It?" He chuckled, knowing that was an important lesson for Pumpkinhead to learn; patience and calmness. He had the 'patience' part to a limited degree, being able to wait for extended periods of time, but in it, he was always less than temperate, which was the next lesson he needed to learn and why he could never seem to get out of his ruts. No matter how long he waited, if he never understood that he was supposed to wait and be calm, then he would never stop waiting nor get to what he was waiting for, no matter how patient he was. Temperance was key for him in order for him to gain the true spectrum of the Vision.

"I Am Pleased To See You've Understood The Sight A Little Better, As Well As The True Extent Of My Own." His selfish thoughts, though with good intention, were not for the best of the All, which it seemed Tigen was much better at figuring out. Fortunately, everyone was thinking about Pumpkinhead as well, regardless of what it looked like at the immediate moment. It was all love in the family, and he needed to witness it for himself, regardless of how long it may have taken to make the full swing sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Dog

Everyone Hail... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everyone Hail...   Everyone Hail... EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 9:02 am

"Yeah, yeah," he said with a hearty chuckle, playfully brushing he and his words aside, "... Just as much of a hard-ass as ever. Must be where I get it from, eh?" He burst into laughter, which quaked the land brought the dim pumpkin shaped lanterns littering the city to a brightness that illuminated the whole town simultaneously, flames spurting from their carved eyes and mouths with just as much vivacity. They were the same shade of green as his flame. "But, as usual, you STILL know what is best and will definitely guide your hand over something for the greater." It was like the two of them were picking up right where they left off; from that hellstorm of a Coronation Ceremony in the Lost World to the peaceful pleasantry of the New World. They'd done it, and it seemed like Pumpkinhead was finally happy.

"Well then, Father..." he said, taking a seat on one of the plush pumpkin pillows on their leather pumpkin couch, "... Guess it's time for you and the misses to get acquainted, eh?" She was gonna be around for a long, long time, so it was best for her to get to know the family... Starting with his Father.

Fourth Restriction -- Archsage Witch Doctor; Nightstorm Badass. A giant, living, walking energy source in the shape of a thirteen foot tall pumpkin-headed scarecrow. Is a Pumpkin Head that gives itself energetic shape by its own Living Shadow, called 'Nightshade', which is an extension of itself. The one who dons the Pumpkin Head becomes Pumpkinhead's Vessel for a time, sharing all of his elemental abilities with them through unified consciousness. Has a 'Family Heirloom' that is dear to him.

Rituals: Friday The Thirteenth, Vow Of Silence, Black Friday (Friday The Thirteenth)

Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING!)
Back to top Go down
Pumpkinheart
Magna Signis the 'Jack O' Lantern' :: Great Furnace; Shinigami of the Delta
Pumpkinheart

Female Points : 95

Everyone Hail... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everyone Hail...   Everyone Hail... EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 4:00 pm

Pumpkinheart, having been waiting for the proper time to speak and not to be so rude as to interrupt the reunion of Father and Son would simply smile shyly and try to gather her words during their banter. She held her arm behind her back, trying to hide her nervousness and shyness for meeting her darling's father. From his very demeanor, he was clearly confident and powerful, and it showed. It was definitely where his son got it from, even if he was a lot more lax and slightly arrogantly open about it. Just one of his quirks.

"Um..." she said as she was basically handed the spotlight by Pumpkinhead, "... H-Hello there, Sir... I'm your um..." She wasn't quite sure of how to say it... "... Daughter. Pumpkinheart." She thought up the name herself and hoped that he liked it... Since she was aware of how they revered Pumpkins due to their heritage as Lanterns. "I hope we can get along well..."
Back to top Go down
St. Troix
St. Troix

Everyone Hail... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everyone Hail...   Everyone Hail... EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 4:14 pm

St. Troix couldn't help but chuckle at her, passing his glazed, yet sharp gaze over to his son, who had made himself just as comfortable as he was. "... She's Cute. Especially With How Shy She Is." He knew there was more to her than that, but she would understand the extent of his Sight in time through getting to know him; just as everyone else did. Only his children knew the extent of his power, and even they still couldn't comprehend the full extent of it. One of the great mysteries of their Father.

"A Pleasure To Meet You, Pumpkinheart. I Appreciate Your Thoughtfulness And Consideration To The Family, As Well As Dealing With That Waxy-Eared Pumpkin Head Over There." He could tell from her voice that she would be a wonderful addition to the family, as well as a good, loving wife. Still, he wished that she could be more open about who she truly was. He wasn't going to expose her, however; She would open up on her own time, and he would simply let her do so. "You Are Hereby Officially Welcome Into My Home And My Family. If My Son Likes You, I See No Qualm. As Thick-Headed As He May Be, He Does Have Good Judgment." It was the sole reason he had him watch over Tigen when they were sent to the Lost World. Both of them needed to learn from each other, and they certainly both did. It showed in the both of them now, with Tigen as Pumpking and Pumpkinhead no longer in his eternal sorrow and rage. As planned.

"Well. Don't Be So Stiff, Young One. Take A Seat. Relax. It Is All Love Once You're In The Family." He chuckled again, resting his eyes, yet still remaining very thoroughly attentive. "Besides. I Want To Hear About You A Bit More."
Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Dog

Everyone Hail... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everyone Hail...   Everyone Hail... EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 4:35 pm

He snickered under his breath, finding her shyness to be more than adorable, as well. "Yeah. She's a cutie, ain't she?" He honestly was quite fond of it, and found her to be quite the catch... Especially for a crazy fuck like him. Yet, even so, he felt like the two of them would get along well once she stopped being so nervous. He knew what she was REALLY like, and he also knew that her Father wouldn't mind her opening up to reveal her true colors... Not that he couldn't see them already, given the nature of his family. She was pretty rough and tumble, when she was being open. However, it was all up to her level of comfort. Forcing her to do things was never a good idea, and he knew that for a fact. She was like a stone wall sometimes. "Go on, bae. Don't be so stiff. You want a sammich or some shit?" Hopefully it would help her feel a bit more relaxed. Didn't want to scare her or make her feel unwelcome or anything. Hopefully, she'd loosen up if they gave her some good Lantern warmth.

"I mean, like pops said, it's all lov--"

He stopped abruptly when he felt a powerful shift in the Veritas with the connection he'd recently established with the Shinseigami, allowing them to share and shift consciousness as they both saw fit within each other through the Universal Consciousness that was he, himself. It was almost like some sort of... Mental distress signal.

"... Yo, uh. 'Scuse me guys. I gotta take this call..." He immediately stood up and swiftly made his way to the door, "You two play nice now! Hahahaha!!!" He'd leave the two of them alone to get acquainted whilst he... Went to see what was up in the Delta. Being the Oversoul of the Delta meant that he was also basically the Overseer of this entire land... Meaning, when it was time, he had to spring right into action in order to keep the Peace in this place. The moment he stepped outside, he took himself into the sun's rays and used them as a conduit for instantaneous transportation among the Delta's plane.
Back to top Go down
TyGod
PumpTigen; Kairo Kaizoku's Hidden Treasure :: True Trinfinergy; Aleph, Adam And Amen
PumpTigen; Kairo Kaizoku's Hidden Treasure :: True Trinfinergy; Aleph, Adam And Amen
TyGod

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 359

Everyone Hail... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everyone Hail...   Everyone Hail... EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 1:38 am

After time passed with their banter and getting to know each other a bit more  -this Father and Daughter-, suddenly, it was time for the Father to reveal himself, as he knew it would soon be time to do, within the Spirit of his Son, of who so very kindly created a form for him to exist in and restored their dimension and crowned himself True King. As vividly proud as he was with his Son for all of his accomplishments, as well as their union, reunion and combination as One In And As All, the Super Secret Sexy Status Story was unlocked for however long the harmony was maintained, allowing the thundering voice of The One Great Pumpking that came before all others, Tigen's Father, to speak out again in his true form, not scaled down for the sake of the girl, who had found a way to become a Lantern, herself, as a Pumpkinheart. Because of the Resonance between their Connected Spirits and their Bodies that channeled this Vibration within their 3rd Restriction Forms (since their Bodies had been already previously attuned to upon their awakening in the 4th at the Grocery Store), simply the 3rd Restriction Physical bodies getting together was enough to activate the power of the Crown within Pumpkinheart and Pumpkinhead, which would be passed down unto them through The Original One Who Is This Power; Tigenhead's Father.

"Now, My Dear," he said, his Tone very apparent in not just his voice, but literally every other wave that was around at the time. He was only going to do this once before he allowed this Rite to go to his Son(s), Tigenhead, Henceforth, And Accept His Form Chosen By His Son As He Had Accepted The Form Chosen For Him By His Father, Who Created Him, Specifically, As A Secret Character. This New Body, St. Troix, Will Be His Father's New Living Form, And It Will Be Him And He Will Be As Tigenhead's Father Wills, And Tigenhead Will Take His Father's Place On The Throne. "... There Are Certain Rules That Must Be Followed When Being Accepted Into This Family... That, If They Are Not Adhered To, You May Find Yourself In Very Unfortunate Situations." It nearly sounded like a mobster boss giving someone the 'Have A Seat' sort of talk, like there was no bullshit and everything was legitimately riding on this conversation sort of thing.

When the sound of 'The Siren' was sounded, St. Troix would look over to the window, very acutely in tune with what it meant when his son's heart struck that cord; it reverberated throughout the cosmos all the way to where he could hear and feel, even if no one else could nor paid attention. So when he heard the cry of his son, (and brother), Pumpkinhead, St. Troix already knew that His Spirit was coming back in its new, pure and clean form. Fresh. As It Is Written. As Tigenhead. "Now, If You Will Listen Closely... What That Sound Means Is..." At that moment, Tigenhead would spread from St. Troix to Pumpkinheart, touching her and giving her a piece of the Overgodsoul, the Most Secret Of Secret Lantern Flames, the Chalister, within her heart to carry as a beacon to her so called 'Dearly Beloved,' to whom was crying for her help right now in his own Spirit with what was to come, if she were truly as attuned as she insisted. "... Go To Him. Find Him, Now." That should have been all that was necessary for her to get moving, with Tigenhead now riding in her heart, waiting to be taken to her Partner in Crime.
Back to top Go down
Pumpkinheart
Pumpkinheart

Female Points : 95

Everyone Hail... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everyone Hail...   Everyone Hail... EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 1:52 am

The time the two of them spent communicating went well, despite how relatively brief it was in terms of their actual depth. It was more of the whole 'Hi, How Are You, What's Your Favorite Color?' sort of phase in conversation, but nothing real meaty or weighty in all that time they actually did speak. Yet, finally, she heard and felt something strange... Something like she had never felt before in all her time in existence. Its energy was off the charts, and merely was so awestriking that she was immediately made pale and meek before it, simply because she wasn't entirely certain how to comprehend that wavelength just yet. But what she did hear was everything that it said to her, even if she didn't quite understand it yet, and trusted every word, understanding at least enough to do what was necessary right now.

"... Right, then..." she said with a firm nod. "... I'll take care of him..." It seemed like a Rite of Passage for her, in his Father's eyes was seeing how willing she was going to be to be by him at all times. Naturally, something that a father of any kind would want to feel for their child, but she understood rather keenly why he would feel such a way about HIS Son. He was certainly and truly special. "That's why..." She bowed before him humbly, getting on a single knee before the Great Pumpking that she had been so informal with, not knowing who she'd been truly dealing with this entire time, saying, "... You Can Trust Me." She looked up to him, straight in the eyes, Consecrating the Family Bond between herself and her 'Dearly Beloved' through His Father, of whom she had to receive approval of. She was going to get it... And show Him that she would be there until the very end no matter what. Right there beside him. "I Won't Let You Down, Father!" With that, she took off in a bursting stream of flame, which seemed to be the most swift method of travel for her as a jet streaming from her back like fiery bird wings of sorts. She would be right there when 'The Siren' sounded. It rang like a gong in her Pumpkinheart, along with the very essence of this man's presence, for some reason, which compelled her to keep going no matter what.
Back to top Go down
St. Troix
St. Troix

Everyone Hail... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everyone Hail...   Everyone Hail... EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 9:02 pm

"Hmhmhm..." he chuckled lightly, watching as she sped out of the door where her heart was leading her and hearing the sound of success ringing like a gong between their hearts, carried on the waves of 'The Siren' before returning to the solace of his recliner and leaning back nonchalantly, "... It Seems As Though My Surprise For Them Was Successful..." He ran his hands smoothly through his hair, smiled softly, closing his eyes so that he may drift off into Peace, "... I Still Got It..." He'd let them have their fun for a while until it was time to make any major moves on his part. He teaching one of his Sons was next. "... Rest In Peace, All My Children..."
Back to top Go down
The Veritas
Tinasanti, the Trini-T :: Octogod; Three Peaces of the Veritas
Tinasanti, the Trini-T :: Octogod; Three Peaces of the Veritas
The Veritas

Horse
Scorpio Female Points : 1228

Everyone Hail... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everyone Hail...   Everyone Hail... EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 9:04 pm

*Consecration*

'Shinkaerei Veritas' is 'The Veritas,' the 'Planet.' Her Name is Tinasanti. All events, mechanics, energy and forms of matter are part of and dictated by the Veritas, known as Absolute Energy. She is learning how to sustain life using the power of her ancient spirit, the Lost Soul; Kaerei, to help guide she and her family toward Universal Harmony. She learns from anything and everything and sends out her doll form, Shina, to go interact with the world in more obscure ways than just the planet's occurrences. She has power over all Karma and is an Archsage Shaman. The Myst is the Veritas' 'Life Energy'; Enigmas is the 'Creative Energy'; Voodoo & Shamanism are 'Spiritual Energy'. She inherited the Eight Arms Of Tabrith from her father, Overlord Tensei, and uses them as the branches of the World Tree in the image of his Tree Of Life. Her animal familiars and pets are all Amphibians and Reptiles.

E.S.P.

Veritas Command Input
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Everyone Hail... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everyone Hail...   Everyone Hail... Empty

Back to top Go down

Everyone Hail...
Page 1 of 1