The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension (Tymon Nikia Bolton II's Website)

The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension (Tymon Nikia Bolton II's Website)

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalCalendarPublicationsFAQRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 1 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 49 on Sun Jun 05, 2016 4:56 pm
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking digg  Social bookmarking delicious  Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking stumbleupon  Social bookmarking slashdot  Social bookmarking yahoo  Social bookmarking google  Social bookmarking blogmarks  Social bookmarking live      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension (Tymon Nikia Bolton II's Website) on your social bookmarking website

Share | 

Rainbow Bay

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Tao
Kazegami, Crystal Wings of the Crystal Force :: Crystal Garuda of the Avisora Paradisia
Kazegami, Crystal Wings of the Crystal Force :: Crystal Garuda of the Avisora Paradisia
Tao

Dog
Pisces Female Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Rainbow Bay   Sat Dec 01, 2018 11:18 pm

First topic message reminder :

(23:04:35) Taomin appeared in a strange, new place that was quite unfamiliar to her. It had been a long time since she'd been in a place so quaint, considering her life was full of battles and bloodshed. "Huh, not a bad place we got here..." she muttered under her breath, eyeing it around. Finding a nice, quiet place to sit, she would rest her rear across from one who seemed engrossed in a book. She blinked a bit, wondering if she should talk to him or not.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Tao

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Fri Dec 21, 2018 3:27 pm

Taomin suddenly awakened in the position of what Nyake was in before she was spinned into her loophole. It were like they were one and the same, yet now Taomin was totally herself, save for her kimono wrapped around her. "Nothing!" she screamed on accident, having just woken up from the dream after having seen it and Nyake.
Back to top Go down
Tao
Tao

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Fri Dec 21, 2018 3:28 pm

Taomin fluttered her eyes, saddened to find herself back in this state with the Living Shadow. "A lot..." Tao said, almost crying. "The Living Shadow is..." Taomin couldn't admit that she wasn't having the best time in her dream, but she also was still dissatisfied somewhere down within the evil spirit if Nyake that always seeks out destruction.
Back to top Go down
Tao
Tao

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Fri Dec 21, 2018 3:41 pm

Taomin shook her head up and down profusely extremely quickly. "Yes, That's It!" The Living Shadow that belonged to Taomin because of her own family heritage. Everyone of her clan had one, which is what bound them together. Taomin's, however, was something that was completely desire to appear before anyone from out of the Living Shadow, itself, and cause some sort of discord or destruction specifically for pleasure. All she did was destroy things all day.
Back to top Go down
Tao
Tao

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Fri Dec 21, 2018 4:09 pm

Taomin shook her head profusely. "No, I Have Complete Control," she said, her voice somewhat distorting, "She Just Exists." Nyake only caused trouble because she really liked to and could fix it and control it. That's all she'd ever been, even since before the 2,000 year seal on she and Taomin. "It's A Form Of Self-Expression." That was the best way to put it. "I Can Control It Always Even When I Sleep, But It Gets More Powerful When I'm Asleep Until I Am Nyake Or Until I Wake Up."
Back to top Go down
Tao
Tao

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Fri Dec 21, 2018 4:34 pm

Taomin was more than ecstatic to see that there was someone who could understand this part of her when she explained it. Normally, it just sounded like a garbled mess of events that happened. "Yes!" Taomin exclaimed, continuing on, "She Only Seeks To Be Entertained." There was no other purpose for Nyake, and her satisfaction was low because Taomin's was low, and vice versa. "Destruction And Possession Are Her Favorite Forms Of Entertainment, With Illusion Being Her Own Charm She Puts In For Her Own Liking." It was a being that was thinking of only pleasuring itself, after all. "Those Are What She Likes."
Back to top Go down
Tao
Tao

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Fri Dec 21, 2018 4:48 pm

Taomin did not know exactly how to break it to Ramiel about what it was like. "Nyake Isn't Something That Is Supposed To Be Out And About. It Is Supposed To Be Guiding Me To Become An Honorable Priestess, But Will Only Participate In The Actions Of My Past When First Given A Living Shadow -- To Destroy. Sparring Would Work, But Things Could Get Carried Away..." The notion of doing something with Taomin made her shy away, since she was still feeling very unlike herself. "No, You Must Deal With Nyake Directly, And This Time, It's Not Me." Not that Ramiel would know of any other times that it were Taomin.
Back to top Go down
Tao
Tao

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Fri Dec 21, 2018 5:16 pm

Taomin waved her sleeve defiantly, "No, it's okay, I totally understand," she mentioned, noticing that Ramiel seemed to be taking it upon himself. "We Can Use My Special Ability Of Divination To Assist Us?" She was a priestess, after all, and could suppress the Living Shadow like she already had been the entire time. "Talismans," she whipped one out, it sliding out of her draped kimono sleeve in the inverted white-and-black paper and ink. "And Lore," she'd say, spreading a few fox tails that receded with and into the wind. "Nyake Won't Cause Trouble For Long, Even If Not Satisfied With Her Destruction. Because I Am Here Guarding Us As A Priestess."
Back to top Go down
Tao
Tao

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Sun Dec 23, 2018 11:20 pm

Taomin swoops in as a gust of wind through the door that outwardly opened it, yet inwardly shut it before out of the form of the whirlwind would she finally manifest. "Looks like you've got more than the chills..." Tao would say as she rested a sleeved kimono arm on Belamy.
Back to top Go down
Tao
Tao

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Sun Dec 23, 2018 11:46 pm

Taomin allowed everyone to grace the poor creature that was coming in from the cold and aid to it as she did, as well. "Poor thing..." she uttered to herself, raising her dark kimono sleeves to her smooth lips to cover them softly. "If you need anything, let me know! I am a Priestess and am capable of healing..." Not that she'd done a lot of that in a long, long time, unless on herself. However, Taomin did make sharp eyes at one who noticed her, which glimmered red for a moment like she were looking for a fight."Ehhh?" she uttered, curious about this foul disposition.

Taomin wasn't one to turn down a fight, especially not from a snob, but that was the old Taomin. "Tao Is Gonna..." she said, nearly snarling, canid fangs peeking out from either side of her kimono hiding her mouth with a grit of anger, "... Mess You..." She wanted to continue so badly, but remembered that she was practicing being the humble priestess now since her life as ruthless berserker was over for the moment. "Tch," she scoffed, closing her piercing red eyes. "Goddess... Goddess... Goddess..." is all she'd say as she lifted herself up by a gust of wind and graced herself out of the room. Not before cutting a deadly red eyed glare to the one who snubbed her, of course.
Back to top Go down
Tao
Tao

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Sun Dec 23, 2018 11:51 pm

Taomin brushed into the area as a gust of wind, her pitch black kimono billowing in the wind that she generated, herself, seeming to be like some sort of small whirlstorm. She eyed the friend of hers that she knew of, Ramiel, after randomly traveling about. "I Am Displeased!" She immediately proclaimed, her eyes glowing green as she hovered midair, "Someone Was Exceedingly Rude To Me!"
Back to top Go down
Tao
Tao

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Sun Dec 23, 2018 11:58 pm

Taomin, still in a fluster (most literally, at that, being an elemental deity), would open her mouth to speak and only find herself able to speak out in echoing bellows. "A STREET RAT!!!" she cried out, knowing that it was no rat of any type. "He Was Some Pompous Noble Partaking Of The Foodstuffs. Seemed To Be Of Some Sort Of Elvish Nature, Or Something." Not that Tao got that good a look at him or any information. She noticed that the armor that was on Ramiel shined in the light, and it got her attention, calming her a bit, something like a bird with a coin. "You Know Of Him?"
Back to top Go down
Tao
Tao

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Mon Dec 24, 2018 12:07 am

Taomin shook her head, letting the storm she was creating settle around her. The blustering wind would gentle itself into an encircling whirl before Taomin brushed the ground with her kimono. "Kobold, I mean," she remarked, remembering that the terms here were different. "A lizard of sorts... I suppose I misspoke. He was a kobold. Or. Just lizardman." She shook her head. "Disrespectful." Finally, she realized that she'd been asked about the appearance carefully, and said, "Yes, That's Him."
Back to top Go down
Tao
Tao

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Mon Dec 24, 2018 12:18 am

Taomin, now calmed, was able to more rationally comprehend the situation that went on between they that were native to this land. "War, You Say?" Naturally, a sniveling rat would go about with his head up waiting for his chin to be checked. But... Taomin had something in mind for this situation. "Oh, I Wouldn't Dare Get Involved In Those Sorts Of Political Matters," she said with a cunning smile. "We Want You To Be Safe." A dark shadow, however, extended from Taomin and into the black of the night. And that was the end of it.
Back to top Go down
Tao
Tao

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Mon Dec 24, 2018 12:25 am

Taomin laughed to herself, wondering if Ramiel even knew who he was dealing with. "Ohohoho~! And You Believe That Scares Me?" She stuck out her tongue playfully, saying next, "I Have Already Experienced, Survived And Defeated Those Who Would War With Me..." Her cunning speech went on, "And You Would Think That Having Someone Like Myself On Your Side Would Not Aid You That Much More?"
Back to top Go down
Tao
Tao

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Mon Dec 24, 2018 12:33 am

Taomin honored his nobility. He was not of his rank and title for no reason, and she was beginning to see that more clearly. "You know, you could get a promotion, talking like that, General." She teased. "However," she retracted, returning back to her Goddess voice, "I Am Here To Do The Same Thing, If Necessary. And Remember That Protecting Myself Is Something I Hold Interest In Over Others To A Certain Degree." She wanted to help, but she also was not going to randomly sacrifice herself for causes she did not know about. "Though, If I Were To Know More, I May Lay Down One Of My Many Lives..." A cute fox tail whipped out from under her kimono and wrapped around her unseen legs.
Back to top Go down
Tao
Tao

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Mon Dec 24, 2018 12:50 am

Taomin nearly hushed him in his valiance. He was a brave soul and a protective one, but there were certain things that inevitably would occur with people like the elf running around sticking his nose up everywhere. Perhaps, he would soon see that the allowance was worse than the war, because it made a nation weak to accept for too long. "Aren't You A Sweetheart..." Taomin finally said, saying nothing more of war and battle, "... And, If You Know The Tale..." A second fox tail sprouted from the end of the first, wrapping around her waist, this time, "I'm Not Supposed To Tell You~!" Not that it mattered since he knew her name. "But Yes, I Am A Kitsune, And A Kyuubi, At That."
Back to top Go down
Tao
Tao

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Mon Dec 24, 2018 1:08 am

Taomin giggled and nodded a bit, a third tail extending from under her kimono to brush against the ankles of her friend. "Plenty." However, at the notion of her Living Shadow, she winced a bit and her head retracted a bit. "My Living Shadow's Name Is 'Living Shadow'. Nyake Is Just Part Of It." He didn't need to know how deep the Living Shadow went nor why there were different names for different parts. "But Yes, Nyake Is The One Attached To Me When I Am Not Conscious." With all that had been going on with the Living Shadow whilst Taomin was unconscious, she knew that Nyake was up to no good.
Back to top Go down
Tao
Tao

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Mon Dec 24, 2018 1:30 am

Taomin was only semi-tangible, and thus when touched, did not completely harbor a physical touch nor presence. Instead, it was almost like pressing into gelatin that would soon pop like a bubble and allow passage through it. "If It Gets Out Of Hand," Taomin said rather seriously now, "Be Sure To Come To Me To Stop It. Do Not Try To Stop It Yourself." That was a grave warning, especially for the sake of those here. Tao had already witnessed through a dream what Nyake had done and she was able to understand just how intense the situation became coming across one with a hive-mind. "I Will Be More Careful, As Well," she promised.
Back to top Go down
Tao
Tao

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Mon Dec 24, 2018 1:47 am

Taomin smiled warmly, suddenly becoming more tangible. "Mmm..." she moaned, slipping out a fourth tail that tickled his arm up and down. "You Will Prevail. I Am Attached To It, Even If It Gets My Body."
Back to top Go down
Tao
Tao

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Thu Dec 27, 2018 6:48 pm

Taomin had come in from a conversation with a friend quite a while ago, having calmed from a previous altercation. Though she was a priestess, her eyes were red and she seemed to have some tension to her. She drank a bottle of alcohol quietly, keeping to herself, but staying alert to everything that was going on.
Back to top Go down
Tao
Tao

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Thu Dec 27, 2018 6:58 pm

Taomin kept to herself, and silent, much like the others there. She noticed them, yes, but they weren't interacting at the moment. She had her thoughts on other matters and couldn't shake them. She took another swig of her bottle and let the liquid stream down her lips for a moment, before lapping it up. Her tension could be heard as she was clinging to the bottle, rattling it on the table slightly.
Back to top Go down
Tao
Tao

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:36 pm

Taomin's ears perked up once she heard someone speaking, turning her head slightly to listen in. She kept her mind on her own troubles, but was intrigued in the two new people that she hadn't encountered before. This place was pretty popular.
Back to top Go down
Tao
Tao

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:39 am

Taomin just so happened to be exploring more of the Rainbow Bay and stumbled across some of the finer portions of the place -- the Bath house being one of them. She was actually excited to have a dip in the water since she enjoyed the feel of it on her body, and dipped her toes into the water slowly, carefully pulling up her kimono so that it would not get wet as her feet touched the pool.
Back to top Go down
Tao
Tao

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:40 am

Taomin slipped her feet into the water one foot at a time, shuddering at the water's temperature. Toes pointed, she would test the water for a bit before allowing her calf to slide into the water afterward. She was on the shallow end and could touch the bottom of the floor with just the tip of her toes, allowing her room to kick her feet uncaringly in the water.
Back to top Go down
Tao
Tao

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:45 am

Taomin kicked her feet, they would sway gently in the waves of the water. They were well defined with nice, beautiful, sharp nails. Slender and delicate, though somewhat larger, they were able to generate waves of their own like flippers on a fish. Taomin enjoyed watching herself do this because it was somewhat cute, even to herself, to kick her feet like a child does in the water.
Back to top Go down
Tao
Tao

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:50 am

Taomin did hear something like the noise of clothes being slipped on... or off... in the distance and slightly garbled by the waves and she stopped suddenly, retracting her feet to the edge of the pool and curling them up tightly, clinging to the edge. Someone was getting dressed... or undressed... and she wasn't exactly sure if this person was spying on her or not. A mischievous grin slid across her face as she wiggled her toes in anticipation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   

Back to top Go down

Rainbow Bay
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next