The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension (Tymon Nikia Bolton II's Website)

The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension (Tymon Nikia Bolton II's Website)

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalCalendarPublicationsFAQRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 49 on Sun Jun 05, 2016 4:56 pm
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking digg  Social bookmarking delicious  Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking stumbleupon  Social bookmarking slashdot  Social bookmarking yahoo  Social bookmarking google  Social bookmarking blogmarks  Social bookmarking live      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension (Tymon Nikia Bolton II's Website) on your social bookmarking website

Share | 

Rainbow Bay

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Tao
Kazegami, Crystal Wings of the Crystal Force :: Crystal Garuda of the Avisora Paradisia
Kazegami, Crystal Wings of the Crystal Force :: Crystal Garuda of the Avisora Paradisia
Tao

Dog
Pisces Female Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Rainbow Bay   Sat Dec 01, 2018 11:18 pm

First topic message reminder :

(23:04:35) Taomin appeared in a strange, new place that was quite unfamiliar to her. It had been a long time since she'd been in a place so quaint, considering her life was full of battles and bloodshed. "Huh, not a bad place we got here..." she muttered under her breath, eyeing it around. Finding a nice, quiet place to sit, she would rest her rear across from one who seemed engrossed in a book. She blinked a bit, wondering if she should talk to him or not.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Tao

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:50 am

Taomin did hear something like the noise of clothes being slipped on... or off... in the distance and slightly garbled by the waves and she stopped suddenly, retracting her feet to the edge of the pool and curling them up tightly, clinging to the edge. Someone was getting dressed... or undressed... and she wasn't exactly sure if this person was spying on her or not. A mischievous grin slid across her face as she wiggled her toes in anticipation.
Back to top Go down
Tao
Tao

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Sun Dec 30, 2018 8:58 pm

Taomin found herself back in the bathhouse, relaxing and enjoying the warm waters. She wasn't naked, since her Living Shadow wrapped around her like a bath towel, pressing up against her voluptuous, large breasts rather snug. "Ahhh..." Taomin sighed with refresh, "Nice to soak my legs a little bit after what happened..." She was still thinking about that one person that angered her before, and was trying to take her mind off of it finally.
Back to top Go down
Tao
Tao

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:07 pm

Taomin's eyes snapped over to the rather showy moogle that waltzed his way into the bath house ready to have a dip in, himself, and her eyes flashed red for a moment. "Heh," is all she huffed as her eyes returned to their normal black color, then suddenly to a shimmering green that reflected in the waters. "You sure are excited, aren't you?" Taomin didn't at all seem as flustered as any other woman would be -- in fact, it was a seasoned response to dealing with men in uncomfortable or awkward situations involving the body. "Feel Free To Join Me If You Like," she said with a cloyed tone.
Back to top Go down
Tao
Tao

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:20 pm

Taomin sighed with a smile on her face and shrugged her shoulders at the both of them -- they were just being men. "Boys Will Be Boys," she said to them, but mostly to herself, as the Living Shadow became a rather comfortable two-piece bathing suit fitted to press against her breasts tightly and snap at her waist like a thong. Taomin actually loved to show off her fit, toned body when she wasn't feeling so very... shy about her company. These two were cool in her book after her brief, but pleasant interactions with them previously. "Just no touching the merchandise." Taomin jiggled her breasts around a bit, pressing them together afterward.
Back to top Go down
Tao
Tao

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Sun Dec 30, 2018 10:41 pm

Taomin's head was reclined in a casually relaxed manner, eyes closed as if she were in deep thought. The water was so soothing to her that it was like a deep massage, and even though she had things on her mind still, she was being lulled into a state of sedation by the water's warmth. It was only until large foam clods reached her chest that she realized she'd almost dozed off whilst the boys were cleaning up. "Hmm..." she muttered, before turning over on her side and playing with one of the soap bubble clods. "Hmmm..." For some reason, she couldn't take her mind off of that person that came in and snooted up the place. Maybe there were more like him. Maybe they frequented this place. Maybe Taomin was going to have trouble with them. Who knows?
Back to top Go down
Tao
Tao

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Sun Dec 30, 2018 10:54 pm

Taomin awayed her bubbles with a sway of the hand and a breath from her mouth, clearing up the water near her. "No..." she said with a hint of forlorn in her voice, "I am just here to soak." She was only enjoying the water. She smiled, though, and responded to the two of them, "Besides, I've already got enough with you two combined lathering up near me." She blew a large puff of foam at them and continued to smile, yet it softened after a while. "It's just..." She didn't want to talk about it because it might ruin the mood, but it was still on her mind. "... Some days ago..." She shook her head. "Nevermind. It's My Burden To Bear Within Me..." Her eyes glimmered green as she gazed into the pool of water.
Back to top Go down
Tao
Tao

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:07 pm

Taomin uttered, "Maybe..." and soon enough, a mischievous smile appeared on her face. She rolled over completely, now on her stomach, letting her breasts cushion her as she lay on the edge of the poolside, "... But only if someone comes and puts it on me." She winked at them and puckered her lips quickly, insinuating the blowing of a kiss. "My double-mindedness might just ease itself away..."
Back to top Go down
Tao
Tao

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:19 pm

Taomin moaned a bit teasingly. "It's either that, or we have a talk about what's on my mind." She didn't want to ruin the fun-loving mood with banter about brutes, but... it was the subject of her subconscious, and talking might help. "So I don't care how it gets done..." Taomin closed her eyes again, awaiting to feel the sensation of some sort of oil on her body.
Back to top Go down
Tao
Tao

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:30 pm

Taomin smirked, moaning once again, "Ohh~ yes. Right there." The feeling of the fingers of the moogle digging into her rather tense and tight back felt relieving to her with all the natural stiffness that came from being a well-defined and toned woman suffering stress. She flexed her back muscles a bit as her massage continued and the oil slid up and down before relaxing again and allowing herself to sink into the massage, as well as the water. "Thank You," she said with a hint of ominous echo in her voice, "I Needed This..."
Back to top Go down
Tao
Tao

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:38 pm

Taomin chuckled a little bit, not really minding being teased. "Feels like a million bucks," she'd say, nearly dozing off. "Maybe you should have him do you next, if that's even possible with your... physique." Taomin really just sat there and allowed herself to delve into the massage and let the oils do what they did. "Chemicals, you know. Work wonders when you have the right ones..."
Back to top Go down
Tao
Tao

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:24 pm

Taomin peeps her head out from underwater, having traveled through her Living Shadow like a portal, her wild hair wavering in the pool. She saw the feet of those who were there and quickly slipped up to the surface with a gasp for air. "I see there's a party here~!" she said sweetly. "Mind if I join in?"
Back to top Go down
Tao
Tao

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:27 pm

Taomin laughed triumphantly as the surprise shocked everyone. "Ohohoho~! I can be anywhere at anytime!" Taomin whipped her hair around and let the water splatter everywhere, also drying it out a little. She was stark naked.
Back to top Go down
Tao
Tao

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:33 pm

Taomin, who was still naked, seemed to have run off everyone that was there before. "Oh shoot, did I do it again?" She hated when her overzealous attitude made people leave.
Back to top Go down
Tao
Tao

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:49 pm

Taomin quickly used her Living Shadow to sweep up her body in a nice one-piece and cover herself thoroughly, even though there was no one here left except for the new face. "Eh. Sorry about that. I'm Taomin. Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Tao
Tao

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:58 pm

Taomin nodded. "Ramona, eh...?" It wasn't long before the one Ramiel Brisbane made his way in, calling the lady 'mom'. "Oh, this is your mother then? Well how do you do?" Taomin asked politely. "Good to see you, too, Ramiel. Hope all is well."
Back to top Go down
Tao
Tao

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:13 pm

Taomin kind of shrugged and made a face. "Yeah. I popped up out of the water naked and scared everyone away." She sighed heavily and shook her head, which drooped down. "I guess it was because I was naked... Or because I came out of nowhere..."
Back to top Go down
Tao
Tao

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:03 pm

Taomin, in place of Nyake, slept soundly on the couch of the Rainbow Bay, as she usually did, curled up into a ball and trying to keep herself warm with her pitch black kimono. The infolding darkness outfolded into Taomin from Nyake and left the tired Tao asleep before this powerful being. "Zzzz..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Bay   

Back to top Go down

Rainbow Bay
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8