The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Boss; Azalea, The Field Witch

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Phantasmagoria
Mysteria, The Myst :: Creative Energy; Manna & Magic
Phantasmagoria

Boss; Azalea, The Field Witch - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Boss; Azalea, The Field Witch   Boss; Azalea, The Field Witch - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2019 3:16 pm

First topic message reminder :

Boss; Azalea, The Field Witch - Page 2 Azalea10
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
rockermadman45

PostSubject: Re: Boss; Azalea, The Field Witch   Boss; Azalea, The Field Witch - Page 2 EmptyTue May 21, 2019 10:36 pm

I'd love that replied Pharist. Any place I can rest for a few? This fight took a lot out of me.
Back to top Go down
rockermadman45

Male Points : 25
Job/hobbies : Helping wherever Possible

PostSubject: Re: Boss; Azalea, The Field Witch   Boss; Azalea, The Field Witch - Page 2 EmptyTue May 21, 2019 10:37 pm

I could also use a drink maybe two or three. Hahahahah!
Back to top Go down
Kairo Tigen
The Thirteenth Flame :: PumpKing; God of All
The Thirteenth Flame :: PumpKing; God of All
Kairo Tigen

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 1522

PostSubject: Re: Boss; Azalea, The Field Witch   Boss; Azalea, The Field Witch - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2019 9:00 pm

Tigen exploded with joy... Literally. "OF COURSE THERE IS~!" he screamed as his aqueous body reshaped itself fluidly into his multicolored humanoid form. "Tigen Will Warp Us There Right Away!"

Without too much time to explain, Tigen randomly warped both himself and Pharist to a new location so that they could rest and drink.

https://theveritas.forummotion.com/t5513-resting-up-getting-a-drink#27295
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boss; Azalea, The Field Witch   Boss; Azalea, The Field Witch - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Boss; Azalea, The Field Witch
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2