The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

One Last Meeting

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Koudo Tamura
The Forgotten One :: Legendary Cosmic Hero
Koudo Tamura

Buffalo
Aries Male Points : 288

One Last Meeting  Empty
PostSubject: One Last Meeting    One Last Meeting  EmptyWed May 06, 2015 10:24 pm

The cloaked man faded into existence within the space between worlds, totally corporeal this time. There was no definitive reasoning for this, but it was probably because the space between worlds didn't drain him quite so much to maintain his form. Being that that was the case, he could appear corporeal here, but he still gave off no energy signature or presence since he'd learned to control doing that over a very long period of time.

Once he was fully materialized, the man pushed his tattered and war-torn cloak to the side, just enough for him to unsheathe his ornate and intricate hand cannon from it's thigh holster and point it up towards the sky. He let a pulse of his energy flux and bend the space and time around him, alerting any and all familiar with his energy know that he was here. and fired a flare into the sky. To all the people of the Veritas, outside the space between worlds, if they could see the sky outside of any buildings they may have been in, whether it was night or day, they would bare witness to a spectacular display of shimmering lights of a variety of colors, like fireworks on the fourth of July.

One Last Meeting  S574082693796936905_p51_i2_w1500 (His revolver)

A parting gift and a promise to return once the Cosmos were balanced and safe for transport. This old forgotten hero to the world never let home leave his heart, and allowed it to guide his hand against evil.

Exceed Limitation
(Character Battle BGM)
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere
Judgemaster the End :: Righteous Arbiter; Goddess of All Laws, Decrees, and Order
Judgemaster the End :: Righteous Arbiter; Goddess of All Laws, Decrees, and Order
Lu'Ciere

Female Points : 1193

One Last Meeting  Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Last Meeting    One Last Meeting  EmptyThu May 07, 2015 5:57 am

At that moment, a clock appeared and struck 13, where all points in time were marked at the same time by 12 hands on the 12 points, and time ceased to repeat in a small area where the clock appeared as the large 13 appeared dead center. There, Time and Space broke and remained sustained and suspended after the burst of glass from the ancient seal. There would be the Judgemaster, on the other side of the Veritas, moving from a different Time and Space in a realm beyond the established Time and Space of the Veritas, quite possibly in another dimension. She liked to frequent other places, as was taught to her by her father, and even granted her own dimension that she had all to herself. She was still able to feel anything and everything that went on in the Veritas at all times, and would return whenever she sensed a disturbance... Which, somehow, seemed to be coming from Serendipity.

"... So. You finally found a way to get here, huh?" Her voice almost sounded like it were holding back a snicker, yet her face was hidden by an ornate, angelic helmet and her body clad in shining winged armor. Behind her head, there were numerous glowing roman numerals that formed a large Halo hovering over her as a crown of sorts, a cool crystal blue and seemingly lit with a crystalline flame. She crossed her arms, her smirk the only thing able to be seen from under the light of the glittering head ornament. "... Almost late, probably lollygagging, taking your sweet ass time doing jack shit, as usual." She turned her nose up to him, yet kept her haughty tone and smirk plastered, hiding some sort of sentiment. "Looks like some things never change..."
Back to top Go down
Koudo Tamura
Koudo Tamura

Buffalo

One Last Meeting  Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Last Meeting    One Last Meeting  EmptyFri May 08, 2015 11:34 am

"Well when the universe chooses you to keep her cosmic scale balanced. You either rise to the challenge with gusto and become a legend, or become just another footnote in history." Aeragon lowered his revolver, sheathing it back on his thigh before opening only a part of his helmet so that his face could be seen. Contrary to how he'd been acting before, he didn't have to take the entire thing off to reveal his face, but he didn't think his daughter would believe him if she didn't see the hair as well.

"I guess we finally got where we really wanted to be, huh, old friend? My younger half in the lost world didn't bother yours too much did he?" Aeragon, The Forgotten One, chatting casual with the almighty Judgemaster, who would have thought the day would come.

Exceed Limitation
(Character Battle BGM)
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere
Lu'Ciere

One Last Meeting  Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Last Meeting    One Last Meeting  EmptyFri May 08, 2015 3:25 pm

"Damn straight," she said with an absolute authority fitting of someone in her position. She had to thank her father for passing down his job as 'Judgemaster' down to her... She was perfect for it. He actually gave she and her sisters a lot, actually, that sometimes she didn't think to be appreciative of. He was a pretty good father... Despite her altercations with him in her youth. And speaking of altercations in youth...

"Psssh, just about as much as you would want, jackass." She was still her same old self, almost as if she hadn't grown, despite the maturity of her physique hidden under her Valkyrie-esque angelic armor. "... And somehow, I don't expect that he's done giving me hell, either." She scoffed, yet smirked, knowing him all too well. She had been noticing his movement in and out of the Veritas across different points in time and space, as it was important for she and her sisters to manage that and keep record, being not only this realm itself, but its new guardians. Even at the end of time, where the Timeline no longer had an effect on either of them, there were still some things that would just remain the same, if they allowed it to. "Even with being able to move the timeline as I see fit, I still didn't expect to see you here for any reason. Thought you got pretty accustomed to that lawless wreck of a realm we used to call a home." Still just as sharp on the tongue as ever, holding back for no one and nothing.
Back to top Go down
Koudo Tamura
Koudo Tamura

Buffalo

One Last Meeting  Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Last Meeting    One Last Meeting  EmptySat May 09, 2015 10:21 am

Aeragon chuckled, if only a little bit, scratching at the back of his helmet as he was prone to do when confronted with statements of fact. Koudo Tamura was an... anomaly, even to Aeragon himself. While it sounded, with the way Aeragon talked, as if Koudo would grow and become Aeragon, it wasn't a fact that was set in stone. Their shared powers were what made them beings capable of existing as two separate people and continue to do so, even if they came face to face or fist to fist, without paradox. In a way, like all of his other friends, Koudo could eventually become a timeless entity as well. Just one that would be chosen to patrol the multiverse and keep her as balanced any one man could. Or, he could remain as he is and die somewhere and let it be the end.

He folded his arms and shook his head, "Well, say what you want about the lost world, it breeds heroes. Lots of fucking selfish villains, but respectable heroes." It was never Vescrutia's intention to become what she did, but the visions and unhealthy flow of willpower adopted by her populace force her to follow what they thought she should be. If Vescrutia had remained uninhabited, or the second turn would have never taken place --and Aeragon had seen universe where this had occurred-- Vescrutia would have been a more fruitful and worthwhile world to live on. This realm of dreams, created to foster creativity and adventure, would have been able to thrive there wholeheartedly. He'd seen universes like that as well.

"In any case, I only came now to see my children. I felt my son waking up and... that's not a good thing. If you thought Koudo was trouble, wait until you see Jaehaerys. Yikes."

Exceed Limitation
(Character Battle BGM)
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere
Lu'Ciere

One Last Meeting  Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Last Meeting    One Last Meeting  EmptySat May 09, 2015 10:55 am

"Psh," she immediately scoffed again, waving him off casually as he insisted that the realm of 'Vescrutia' bred 'respectable heroes.' "Some heroes..." Though she knew he was right about a select few, she was also aware of those that failed to become heroes. Not succumbing to selfish iniquity, but straight up lost distress and blind devotion. That's what really got to her. "... Though, can't say some of those seeds there didn't prosper. Heh heh." She nudged him in a kiddish manner.

"Huh. Son, eh?" A crystalline book appeared before her, of which she would review the records for a one named 'Jaehaerys.' Recently awoken and inhabiting the Dawn, of where her 5th Restriction had jurisdiction. Her only thought was that perhaps Shiniere could have some fun instead of sitting around sipping tea all day and relishing in her own perfection and beauty. She wouldn't deny her haughtiness; in fact, she actually rather enjoyed it. "... Yep. Here he is, right here..." She reviewed his specs a bit before closing the book, which promptly shattered into a beautiful fine powder and sifted into the clouds below their feet like snow. "... One of the Dragon Clan, huh?" Though she knew some of the members of the Royal Family (namely, her father) were part of the Dragons, she knew very little about that whole scenario, only because she, quite honestly, didn't really care about it. She usually only researched anything that seemed to be of importance to her and let everything else come as it may, usually if not always aligning with anything she did happen to look into. She was the type to look at whatever was necessary and always have whatever was needed to face whatever she hadn't looked into. Something that only adept Oracles knew how to do, rather than always feeling the need to look into and read into every little thing unnecessarily. A waste of their time, energy and power.

"Well, unfortunately, none of us in the 10th are allowed to intervene on that unless something goes down that breaks some sort of rule that keeps this realm stable and intact," she finally said, revealing a bit of the secret mechanics of this world to her old friend, "... Otherwise, everything is to be left up to those of us that actually dwell inside of the Veritas; Those that are below the 8th." She didn't expect him to get everything, since all of it was that 'Tensei madness' that everyone from the Lost World basically hated, but even if it didn't make sense to them, it was actually rather finely and intricately woven to make sense to all those who knew the entirety of it and that partook in it; family or not.

She shrugged her shoulders. "I mean, I feel like it'd be a good little bout, though. Some luck that he'd appear in the Dawn," she added. "Personally, I'd like to see Blue get her ass back in gear, but you know we outside the Main Story also have to play our pieces within the Story accurately. Or else." She wouldn't tell him much more than that, knowing that revealing too much too soon would do more harm than it did good. Being Judgemaster also came with having to have Perfect Judgment, which she was still practicing in order to fill her father's footsteps as Judgemaster before her.

"Ahhh, but let me stop boring you with the details. More fun to just sit back and enjoy... Or... Partake of, if you think you're bad." She snickered, placing a hand on her hips as she viewed what was going on within that world and feeling at peace with it. She knew most of the Lost Worlders were scared shitless of the mainland, or couldn't play in it correctly, which was why the security system was flawless and ensured that peace was eternally maintained. "... But uh, even if not everyone is allowed inside the Mainland," she said, turning her head toward Aeragon, a smirk on her face, "... Dad definitely gave us our own little universes to play around with, outside of the Veritas and governed by each of the daughters." She had her own for a long time; in fact, she was the first to be bestowed with it. Her Trinity Plane known as 'Shizukana Ao,' a name as homage to her mother. "Dunno if you remember it, but it was when we went to that world that Blue ruled and was fighting Signis for control of." Her Living Shadow facing her Insanity... A battle that most, if not all Tensei had to endure within themselves. "That place is aaaall mine now, and outside the DIRECT jurisdiction of the Mainland. Meaning... Anything I say goes, and whatever I want, I can have when I'm there." She nudged him again, smirk growing wider.

"So if you ever wanna visit and not have to struggle getting your energy to the Mainland... There's always my world." That was the best part about having her own dimension outside of the one where all other connected; There weren't as many protocols nor restrictions on safety. "... Just to keep in mind."
Back to top Go down
Koudo Tamura
Koudo Tamura

Buffalo

One Last Meeting  Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Last Meeting    One Last Meeting  EmptySat May 09, 2015 11:16 am

Over his time as this cosmic multiversal hero, Aeragon had come to know and understand a lot about the Tensei and their family structure. He wouldn't presume to think that he was an expert on them, he could barely visit their world, but he understood enough to know what the Judgemaster was trying to say to him without explicitly explaining the dynamic ins and outs of her family. In a way, Aeragon could relate. While he could visit either of his children, he could not interfere too much with their development. He'd broken a small bit of this commandment he'd put on himself by pushing Tama towards her full potential, but she needed it since Jaehaerys had realized his full potential centuries ago and was growing at a rate that hadn't been seen since, well, Aeragon was that age. His mastery over his abilities of the Soul were unbelievable.

Aeragon smirked, pushing his flowing cloak behind him before folding his arms again. "Oh, is Miss Judgemaster trying to capitalize on knowing this old forgotten cosmic hero hasn't seen a woman in a few millenniums and trying to finally get her shot at him?" He only joked with her, of course, but there were times where Aeragon could admit he cursed the decisions he'd made in his youth. Still, if he hadn't of made them, then he probably wouldn't be where he was today.

Aeragon took a more serious face now, "I saw that he already began moving, but I'm unsure of where hes headed. I visited his sister, in hopes I could get her somewhere safe, so she could get out of her evolutionary funk and grow to the role she needs to take against him. I only hope Jaehaerys hasn't keyed into her signature, and noticed her existence yet."

Exceed Limitation
(Character Battle BGM)
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere
Lu'Ciere

One Last Meeting  Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Last Meeting    One Last Meeting  EmptySat May 09, 2015 11:49 am

She rolled her eyes and scoffed once again, "Puh-lease." She nudged him hard this time, as if trying to push him over, but with nowhere near enough force to actually do so. "Get over yourself. Play boy." She remembered vividly the time of their emotional escapades. Sometimes, she too would revisit that time and see how inevitable it was, and also how much damage it did to her. Though, even through it, it made the maiden of glass into a matron of crystal, and she wasn't gonna deny that it helped her to become greater and stronger than she was when she was fawning over him... In essence, they played similar roles in each others' lives with their affectionate engagement, but as it stood... She wasn't looking for the type that took a dip in many waters. "... May wanna go for my COUSIN or something." Yeah, she'd never let him live it down. Chita AND Mana, no less. As a being that could oversee the True Timeline; many minor timelines that made up the larger one, she definitely saw a great deal of others that intersected with his own. They just wanted something different out of people that wasn't for each other.

"Not to say you don't have a chance if after all this time, you've made some sort of change." She wouldn't deny that this was a possibility; she knew that there were still options available -- more so than ever, in fact -- now that they were beings that transcended basic methods of Time and Space. A certain degree of freedom not available to them in their youth. But her Crystal Heart was still as ice cold as it had always been. "But I HIGHLY doubt that. Heh."

On the note of seriousness beyond their personal affairs of the past, his warnings of his draconic son were definitely something of interest to the Judgemaster, and quite possibly, the Family as a whole. "... Well, if you're worried about him..." she said, manifesting a sheet of crystal from the pages of the book, which existed all about her and all other Tensei that reached beyond the 8th, "... He hasn't moved yet, from what it says here. He's basically going through some things with his wife and preparing for something within his ranks just beyond the Grand Forge Peak." The page dissipated as she read over the scenario, in which it was noticed that Aeragon, himself, had been also watching. "Though, I suppose you knew that much, hm?" Even those in the 10th had their hindrances and inhibitions; hence why they weren't the final restriction, where such things no longer apply.

"All I can do for you, personally, is send out my lower Restrictions to go try to keep him distracted, since he's in my territory, but..." she shook her head, "That's about as much as I can do, given the protocol." Though, having an entire being to move meant a great deal of possibilities that came from that single entity, yet still a limited amount even in the vastness of the infinite possibilities of a single being. Infinity isn't as large as people truly believe, until linked with numerous 'infinities.' In fact, 'Infinity' could be as small as a single loop no larger than two people going back and forth in an argument nonstop. A widely misconceived concept that the Tensei needed to know very well in order to maintain their power and their control over everything that they were and that they effected by being as they were.

"Plus," she felt she had to add, knowing about something else on the sly, "... There's this whole 'Zodiac' thing going on in the universe, stemming far beyond just the Veritas, itself, involving the Dragon Clan. We have a direct link to the Zodiac Signs, so, you know... That's also an option." She, herself, was a bit hazy on the specs of it, regardless of all she knew. She was, more or less, allowed only to know what was already written or what was shared with her through the Family Bond. Only her father truly knew about these events, and he was being... super shady about it all, for some reason. "But that's all I got." If no one knows, then none of those who had the Eyes could see it, since they had no one to look into, unless they discovered it for themselves. Once it was discovered, unless kept hidden (as her father was doing), then All Eyes would be able to See it as well. Until then, All Eyes should be blind to these events until they could be completely pieced together beforehand or until they were actually taking place. This is how 'Seers' and 'Oracles' are kept at bay and from abusing their power of the 'Sight.' Something she wasn't fond of, but knew it needed to be in order to keep those who used the corrupted power of the Eyes to foresee things that they shouldn't in order to get their way, which may or may not be for the best of everyone else. She respected that Universal Law, and as Judgemaster, enforced it, as well... Including in herself and in the Family.
Back to top Go down
Koudo Tamura
Koudo Tamura

Buffalo

One Last Meeting  Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Last Meeting    One Last Meeting  EmptySat May 09, 2015 12:09 pm

"I suspected, even without meeting you here, your lower selves would be drawn to him. He is my son, after all. They won't like him though, unless you secretly liked my arrogance and when I threw my power around without restraint. Your other cousin rejected me, by the way." Aeragon sighed, raising a hand to stroke his chin. He loved both of his children, but he didn't like Jaehaerys nearly as much as he did Tama. It was the reason as to way he physically visited her, even though it strained him so, and only watched Jaehaerys from afar. The boy didn't need to see him, but the girl needed to know that he was always with her and had always loved her. He didn't want her to turn out like he had when his mother withheld herself from him, and his father disappeared.

He closed his eyes and held his hands up with a huge smile and a hearty laugh, "But I'll leave it to play out as it will. We side characters have to let the young'un write their own destiny." He figured this was a sentiment that the almighty Judgemaster could agree with him on.

He formed a symbol with his hands, a derivative of common Ninjutsu hand seals that formed techniques with a cosmic level scale of power, and surge of energy flowed out of this form and out of the space between worlds and up to the cosmos. "How about a cup of coffee, your place, then you can see if I've changed. I still got the coat and pants you liked seeing me in."

Exceed Limitation
(Character Battle BGM)
Back to top Go down
Lu'Ciere
Lu'Ciere

One Last Meeting  Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Last Meeting    One Last Meeting  EmptySat May 09, 2015 12:30 pm

She shook her head, no longer scoffing at him, but laughing, for some reason. "Hey, you of all people should know that I barely liked that shit when it was my father doing it. Of whom you're pretty similar to, despite how much I know you didn't like him, either." She admitted in her heart that she, no doubt, inherited the same haughtiness, arrogance and domineering nature from him, which was why she always felt like she needed to be in charge. "But I'm pretty sure it was that which kept us pretty charged, right?" If it weren't for their heated battles or disputes on matters of command and authority, it probably wouldn't have led up to their affairs of the heart. "We 'side characters' have our own 'Main Story' that the others are 'side characters' of, just like every 'character' is supposed to have, no matter who they are. It's why each was given their own time and space, and why each 'story' is to be treated equally as 'main,' even if your part in it is a 'side.'" That was something that those of Vescrutia had yet to understand, which was why their world was falling apart. This was the Universal Law that they failed to maintain... And unless they could stop being selfish, would watch as their time would come to an Absolute End. They had no respect for the stories of others, yet forced respect of their own, as if they were more important due to their status. Now, they would see just how small they were in the Grand Scheme of things, where all was supposed to be treated equally as if they were themselves... and why it was supposed to be that way.

"I'll tell you a secret," she said, opening up a Time Seal with another crystalline clock, this time only having 12 hands in order to show that it was placed on this timeline's temporal values, "... If I didn't like a challenge, I probably wouldn't have thought twice about you." At the stroke of 13, the same as it had been when she arrived, the Time Seal would shatter, breaking away the portion of time in that specific area that would no longer be linear to this timeline, but a connector to another of her choosing, if any at all. "... Or, thrice, for that matter." Even before she was Judgemaster, she was pretty absolute and resolute about everything she said and did; fitting of a commander and leader in general. This wasn't the second time she was giving him the time of day, but the third... Which was a miracle in and of itself, in all honesty.

"Clock's a-tickin," she said with a pretty decisive tone, as if only she knew what that meant, "And Time Waits For No One." She leapt backward into the Temportal (as it would be called once the 'Time Seal' was broken) and off to her personal dimension; Shizukana Ao. "Don't Keep Me Waiting Again," were the last parting words before the displacement in time would be quickly resolved under her influence, as well as lack thereof in keeping it stable upon her departure.
Back to top Go down
The Veritas
Tinasanti, the Trini-T :: Octogod; Three Peaces of the Veritas
Tinasanti, the Trini-T :: Octogod; Three Peaces of the Veritas
The Veritas

Horse
Scorpio Female Points : 1228

One Last Meeting  Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Last Meeting    One Last Meeting  EmptySun May 10, 2015 6:41 pm

*Consecration*

'Shinkaerei Veritas' is 'The Veritas,' the 'Planet.' Her Name is Tinasanti. All events, mechanics, energy and forms of matter are part of and dictated by the Veritas, known as Absolute Energy. She is learning how to sustain life using the power of her ancient spirit, the Lost Soul; Kaerei, to help guide she and her family toward Universal Harmony. She learns from anything and everything and sends out her doll form, Shina, to go interact with the world in more obscure ways than just the planet's occurrences. She has power over all Karma and is an Archsage Shaman. The Myst is the Veritas' 'Life Energy'; Enigmas is the 'Creative Energy'; Voodoo & Shamanism are 'Spiritual Energy'. She inherited the Eight Arms Of Tabrith from her father, Overlord Tensei, and uses them as the branches of the World Tree in the image of his Tree Of Life. Her animal familiars and pets are all Amphibians and Reptiles.

E.S.P.

Veritas Command Input
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

One Last Meeting  Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Last Meeting    One Last Meeting  Empty

Back to top Go down

One Last Meeting
Page 1 of 1