The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Serulenia (Lost Work)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tethys
Mizugami, Crystal Shell of the Crystal Rain :: Crystal Kappa of the Nautilus Serulenia
Mizugami, Crystal Shell of the Crystal Rain :: Crystal Kappa of the Nautilus Serulenia
Tethys

Serulenia (Lost Work) Empty
PostSubject: Serulenia (Lost Work)   Serulenia (Lost Work) EmptySat Feb 16, 2019 5:04 pm

Post subject: The Awakening Part Two
Drip Drip Drip

A Small trio of droplets birthed from the waters that had accumulated over the plant life that thrived within the Oasis. A small trio of droplets that led to the awakening of one who had been slumbering for what seemed like centuries...Perhaps it had been? As those trio of droplets fell upon her face they were subsequently "frozen". It cause some sort of trigger within the young Blue haired girl that soon shape the face of the world around her. But for now it only caused her to rise from the bottom of the place she ah been slumbering to now be sitting straight up sitting upon the water as if it was earth beneath her. Her icy blue retina's surveyed the lands around her. It was a beautifully site...on that had kept her alive all these years...or had it been something more? Something that pulsed with the name force as her own?

he spoke no words. It was not that she could not do so but rather she saw no reason to. She was very mild tempered by nature and a sweet heart by heart.She sat there holding er hands before her glaring at them. hey were a lot different than the last time she had laid eyes on them...this time they were larger. She then felt a draft in the air to find that the rest of her body had grown larger as well. It caused quite the internal conundrum within the girl. Just where was she and what was she doing here? Her memory was very wanting. Yet she found her Stomach doing the same thing as she felt it grumble. holding it with both her hands she aimed to quite it's " quaking" roar.

Food...

Those words managed to escape her lips and as they did oddly enough she felt a sudden shift in the waters...ripples in fact as something could be seen in the distance coming toward her.
Author: Oshana [ Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:51 pm ]
Post subject: Re: The Awakening Part Two
There was nothing but pure silence as the ripples in the water increased. Even the singing birds of this tranquil land had stopped their orchestra of tunes. Instead they sat quietly in their trees and watched her. But for what reason? did they fear her? If so then for what reason did they fear her? She had done nothing but sleep for however long she had been out. It was soon brought to her attention that the ripples they feared came from a simple serpent. Clad in the most beautiful blue scales her eyes had ever laid on the beast and a small creature with it's jaws. It had not devoured the tiny beast and slithered it's way up on her leg. For some reason though...she feared this creature not. It placed the dead carcass of he tiny mammal upon her. It stuck out it's small forked tongue a few times hissing with a subtle message... a message she could read clear as day. The snake told her to eat. And that she she require more to lift herself and hep herself to the bountiful meals around.And Rebuild her strength that she was going to need it now that she was awake.

I am to...to eat this creature?

To this the serpent replied yes. This was her natural food chain...the reason why the birds and other animals feared her. Perhaps she had done something when she first arrived. She looked at the tiny carcass upon her stomach and lifted it by it's tail. She smelled the creature who's wretched scent was starting to smell very appetizing to her. After the final sniff she noticed a strange tingly feeling in her jaws. Reacting to the inciting meal before her her jaw's would unhinge slightly as she placed the creature upon her forked tongue. It wrapped around the beast and she slowly slurped up it's body and it's little tail. With a single....

Gulp!

She swallowed the creature and her jaw returned to normal. She was confused by the strange things happening around her. Confused but she was satisfied that she had gotten a meal in. She laid back looking to her left to see a bad laying beside her. She grabbed hold of it, it's feel so familiar. As if something within her core called out to it's steel...no it was the stone . A pure cut sapphire stone that matched the sparkling waters wonderfully. She pulled the blade close to her The serpent laying at her feet. She still was laying upon the waters like it was a pallet of cool waves. Her sights drifted to the sky above her as she laid back. Her position now mocked her Avatar precisely. But just what was she thinking about?
Author: Oshana [ Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:53 pm ]
I wonder..how long it's been

That thought like a little salmon rushing up a stream constantly raced through her mind. The last time her eyes knew the light she was much smaller. Her voice a lot lighter. Her hair shorter. The things around her were a lot simpler. But as she laid within the Oasis's center, staring up at the clouds she'd smack her lips a couple of times.They were so dry...

What time is it?

Her mind continued to wonder...1,2,3? It was during the day that's for sure for the sun's brilliant rays flowed upon her face, warming her milky yet pale skin. Her lips though were very dry...

Thirsty...

It was in that moment that she acknowledged her own thirst not for power but for nourishment that her body began to rattle within itself. She sat up the strange vibrations coming from within her body soon intensified. Th water around her started flailing about with out her doing so. Her eyes widened as she clenched her stomach trying to console the raging "dragon" within her. But it yielded not to her cries of anguish...it only got worse. Clenching her stomach ever tighter her mouth began to fill with a strange liquid. She thought it was an upchuck of the already fading fluids within her. But it was much more than simple vomit. Like a liquified aura the Blue substance spilled through her finger tip from her trying to keep t in...but the more she fought it...the more it sought to be released. Finally she turned over to her side. Spilling the blue mass into the water around her she caught her breath as it sank to the bottom. It began coagulating within the water.Hidden from her view.

What...What was that!

She said in utter shock. As she laid there wondering about this strange phenomena that just occurred she started to feel something strange...The waters around her were moving. Shifting and swaying. It startled not only her but the creature around her. She peered to the depths blow to find a bright light at the bottom. The waters them selves were thinning around her. As if they were being absorbed somehow? But form what? It had to have been that mass she had tossed from her body. Moments went past and suddenly from the depths a large plump orb of blue substance erupted form the waters. It landed on top the waters perfectly round and plump. Its blue glow vibrant an sparkling. It circled her drawing close to her.

Wait...no..stop!

She was scared for she knew not of this creatures origins. Or even if it was a creature at all. Ir seemed to be something more...something that was just as old as she was. The creature sniffed her body. It hissed before retreating back. Looking around her she began to think. This thing had come from her. It was coming what seemed to be the water itself. Could...Could she will it to stop as she had so readily done?

NO STOP IT!

She yelled at the creature before it drank the lands dry. The now giant orb would halt i it's pace turning back to her it rushed her body. In it's doing so it tackled her out of the waters. The being had then melded back into her body on contact. She bore no wounds because of her tough skin. Picking herself off the ground slowly her mind was in a complete flux. Just...just what was that? What was she for that matter? One thing she noticed though and knew for a fact.

She wasn't thirsty anymore
Author: Oshana [ Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:55 pm ]
The Thirst...It has vanished?

She said more so to herself. Alone in this great expanse she wondered just what was happening around her. This "Beast" within her, was...was it an extension of herself. It surely felt as if they were tied more than merely of body. She sat now against the tree she had been smacked against and tried to get her thoughts back together. Gripping her head she tried desperately to remember who she was....

Tch...Why can't I remember anything!

No matter how much she tried nothing came to mind...nothing what so ever. She then would think, running over a few possibilities she could suddenly remember the faces of a few people. A man and a Woman. She could hear the voices of children laughing, the sounds of blades clashing...and this she heard a mighty...

Hisssssss!!!!

Within that moment the hissing would become more and more apparent to her. She could feel her power coming forth once more...she had to learn about this creation within her, how to harness it's strength...how to make it obey her. If she didn't, who knows what madness would ensue. It could become chaos. She would stand despite the pain. She would focus in on the great hissing sound the bellowed deep within her body. Her eyes shut she remained focused. She channeled this influence form her gut and the "Liquid" would feel her mouth. She would soon regurgitate the mass of "Liquid" and it would lay there humming as her feet...Now she had to find out how to tame this creature.
Author: Nautilus Serulenia [ Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:30 pm ]
It was their turn to watch the Oasis whilst the mistress was away. The three rookie servants that frequently stayed within the hidden Oasis, Ann Khor, the seafaring spunky cutie, Bonnie the undead sack of bones and Elois, the magical regal pumpkin girl. They never once went out with Serulenia beyond the Enchanted Palace due to their inexperience, and were always tasked with watching the Oasis from within. Boring. They wanted more privileges like the other three, Echo, Lavis and Rynoh. These three had been active for quite some time, but still had no action yet... Just watch duty.

The three of them, on their normal patrol, made their way down to where the coral tree was, to check on it. Normal duties for these three. Not that they enjoyed it.

Bonnie: ... This sucks.

Ann Khor: Yeah, but we gotta do it until we get the OK to come out.

Elois: Honestly, I shouldn't be assigned to such duties... I am a high quality girl! I'm certain I can be of use to the Madam if she'll just let me!

Ann: Hey! We could all be useful if we were given the chance!!

Bonnie: ... Yeah, well which one of you is gonna tell her?

They all fell silent, looking off to the sides and into the water. Whatever their mistress, Serulenia said, went. She was the one who gave them life, for each of them had one of her innumerable souls within them, breathed to life by her Animation magic. There wasn't much they could say to defy her. Besides, all of Serulenia's children believed that she was always correct in her decisions, and held her in high respect. She was kind and generous, and intelligent to boot. They knew that whatever it was she said and did, it was for a reason.

Elois: ... Well, no matter. We must trust our mother's word, right?

They all nodded in agreement. As they neared the place where the tree resided, they noticed the water level start to shrink. This was, inevitably, not good at all, for that either meant that there was something amiss with the tree, or there was an intruder within Serulenia's Oasis.

Ann: Oh crap! We've got trouble!!

Bonnie: ... Guess this is why she told us to stay behind, huh?

Elois: I told you not to ever question her! She knows best, after all!

They all swiftly made their way inside where the coral tree was contained, only to find an unknown girl taking in all the water with her orb.

Ann: HEY! What do you think you're doing to Mama's water supply?!

Of course, Ann was the first to respond. Finding this person to be a serious threat already with her intrusion against their knowing AND intake of the precious waters Serulenia kept sacred down below, her giant anchor was already out and equipped, ready to roll.

Elois: ... Better questions are; who are you and how did you get here?

Bonnie: ... This is exaaaactly why she secluded this place in the past, isn't it? Damn tourists...
Author: Oshana [ Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:35 am ]
She was silent her sole purtpose a this currrent point in time was trying to established a deeper bond with this being beside her. It ratteled even hissed as if it was a serpent itself. Her mind clad in the want of making sure that this creqture did not harm the innocent, though she was now left with the all encompassiing question. Why did she care about the innocent? Why did she want to make sure others were not hurt? All she currently knew was that she was herre alone in a space that put her at eas, her mind rippled though at the sudden confrontation she had just been tossed into.

Darn...It was going tso well to...

She said silently for during this time with NF however short she coudkl feel that it currently repsonding to her current state of mind. Where she was now then calm during this self induced meditative state with the sudden intrusion of thier words she now shcoekd that someone other than her was here...and thus the creature would hike up like a dog who heard a sudden sound. To squirmed around violently and saw the beings before it. It rattled hissed even showing it obvious distain for thier mere presece. Oshana however shocked she was knew that if she didn't apporach this with tact and a calm state of mind the creature might lash out at them,or worse her!

Sssshhh...Tis ok,they mena no harm...calm yourself...

She said calmly as as if by instict she held her had above the mass of existence her palm glowing suddenly with a soft blue hue. The creature would suddenly repsond to this it's hissing dying down and it's calm nature returning,She then looked at herown hand...an innner reflection occured,for she had no clue what she had just done.

M-maa?...What if I told you...I didn't know the answers to nieth of those questions...and that you all's guesses...

Her eyes then treaded down to her hand onc emore still raditaing the soft light...as if it soothed the being of the creature next to her.

Is as good as mine...
Author: Nautilus Serulenia [ Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:28 pm ]
The three of them looked at each other, then at the girl and her creature, then at the tree she laid upon, then finally at the dried up land where the tree should have been producing water. Whoever she was, she wasn't supposed to be here, or else those waters would have remained.

Elios scoffed haughtily, placing a hand on her hips whilst the other pointed a finger of accusation at the weird girl, "Hmph! A likely story, fiend! You're probably here trying to take the water from this tree for yourself! That belongs here!" An orange glow suddenly radiated from the tip of her pointing index finger, gradually growing to a wispy, spherical shape. "Return that water and get out of our sweet Mother's Enchanted Palace, right now!"

Ann: She's probably another water user here to obtain Mama's power!

Bonnie, crossing her arms, "Sooo... Why are we letting her live, again?"

Elois: Good question... We'll have to kill the intruder! Or at least keep her at bay until our Mother gets back! And her little pet, too!

The power that the waters held down below the Palace was what Serulenia sought to protect dearly; those who were here without her knowledge could only be such things, especially when it seemed that she had taken up all the water. That only meant that these three were going to have to cut her open and take it all back; every last drop.
Author: Oshana [ Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:46 pm ]
Should it really come to a battle between her and these three it would be rather unfortunate for Oshana told nothing but the truth about this particular matter. She had only just awakened here and the devouring of the water was not her intention,it was the sudden will of NF that had in it's primal lust to be fulfilled had taken in such water...into her as well as a result. She wished not to fight them,she was a peace maker and knew they could be reached if she just tried to beseech them further.

Please you must listen to reason. I have no idea where I hail from nor of who I am. I awoke from the depths of this body of water but only a few short moments ago. The snakes within this realm,they catered to me and fed me. It was then that This mass of existence came from within me and started to drain the waters,but to the best of my ability I was able to sate and stop it, Don't you think..

She said still emitting the soft light to quell the thirst of the beast.

That if I was truly an Intruder after the waters of this place that I would have stopped with just one body of water here? If I wanted to while the time you all were away I could have let this creature run wild and consume everything here,but Instead I protected this place...surely you must be able to see that?

She clenched the hilt of her blade,not knowing if she could raise it to these people,but she would do what she needed to survive.
Author: Nautilus Serulenia [ Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:40 pm ]
Elois, yawning at her plea, "Ho, hum, lies and deceit. I highly doubt that there is any truth to that. You're nothing but a lowly ragamuffin who thought she could get away with drinking from our dear Mother's fountain." With a casual smirk and a soft chuckle, the building energy at the tip of her finger grew, a rather ghastly face sprouting upon its surface. Without any further oration, Elois nonchalantly flicked her single digit, lobbing the rotund energy at the girl without hesitation. On contact, the pumpkin-like sphere would explode like a grenade and blow apart what it touched.

That was the signal to start the assault when Elois threw her Pumpkin Bomb. Ann rushed forward and slammed her anchor down, resulting in pressurized bursts shooting up like geysers below Oshana and her pet. She would be treated like a first class criminal for appearing in Serulenia's Palace randomly.

Bonnie stood in the background and watching, rubbing her nose a bit, then sniffing. "Go team..."
Author: Oshana [ Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:10 pm ]
It would seem that to the voice of reason these beings were tone death. She had tried her luck with being gentle but perhaps it would indeed take a forced hand to show them the error in their thinking. She could taste it..smell it eve. The energy the one who fired the blast was using. She could sense how volatile it was and that it was best to avoid it . Her movements so slick, so sly as she moved swiftly to avoid the bast after slipping out of it's blast radius, this was what lead into the trilling motions that fluently followed for she avoided as well the waters that tried to harm her..but NF did not, ON instinct the mere sight of these waters attracted it so, so much that it snatched away from her glowing hand bit and swiftly hopped upon on of the geyser using it's odd power it completely absorbed the pressurized waters as if they harmed it none.

This is foolishness...

NF grew twice it size after devouring such thing and she herself using her prowess of water magic began to twist the ones he saw had also came from under, their sharp would be distorted by her magic causing them to resemble now the shapes and visages of serpents, each unique in their own appearance.They snapped at the unruly two who attacked her they came with swiftness aiming to wound those who attacked her.. She then played the defensive trait, she knew not how she was using this power but her instincts urged her to survive. Nf speed of now into the distance diving head first into the largest body of water within the Oasis...reasons why unknown...though Oshana had a clue.She just hoped she could control it afterwards.
Author: Nautilus Serulenia [ Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:24 pm ]
Elois narrowed her eyes at them, licking her lips as though candied, whispering sweetly, "I knew it~...!" The two snakes slithered out of the way of her initial blast, though Elois' eyes stayed aimed and her hand, ready to fire. As she accumulated more searing orange energy to, not her finger, but her entire palm, many watery serpents slipped from the water's surface, snapping at she and Ann violently.

"Ann," Elois chirped with a honeyed voice, "Be a dear and remove these foul snakes, s'il vous plait~?" The magical girl lightly kicked back into the distance, hiding between the branches of the trees and shifting around a bit to ensure that the girl didn't know her exact location. Elois already rested assured that her plan would be executed to perfection once it was initiated...

Ann, eyes burning and driven with intense passion, winked at Elois as the water around her rippled vehemently. Pressure built up under her feet, springing her from the water's surface like a bullet shooting toward the watery serpents at high speed. The ones that lashed at her, she'd smash with her anchor, completely depressurizing it and causing the watery construction to fall apart with nothing holding it together, and the accumulated pressure she'd taken focused into her feet again so she could kick off of the air with incredible might over to the next serpent, rinsing and repeating as necessary.

While Ann was so kindly removing the obstructions from Elois' vision, she only continued to accumulate energy into her palm, closing an eye and sharpening her aim to the central spot of where Oshana stood atop the water. When the adjustments of her scope of vision were made, she grasped her arm tightly with her free hand to keep it steady and exact, firing a concentrated blast of smoldering magical energy from her palm directly at Oshana's chest. Hot like lead and piercing as a needle, the searing magical energy scorched the air with the speed and accuracy of a sniper rifle at the Oshana girl, courtesy of hers truly~.

Bonnie continued to cheer on the sidelines, now investing more of her time in a video game she kept in her hoodie pocket, "Go... Team..."

Meanwhile, entering the Oasis from the Falls were Serulenia, the Mistress of the Oasis of Serenity, and her three subordinates, Echo, Lavis and Rynoh, escorting the guest inside.

"... Miss Skye... I welcome you to my humble retreat of peace... The Oasis of Serenity..."

She spread her arms out wide as if to embrace the very calming air emanating from every fiber of this land's existence; just the way Serulenia made and maintained it to be. She took a deep breath of the fresh air, but... Did not smell tranquility within her home. She caught a whiff, just a tiny hint, of her serenity broken. It had been a long, QUITE long time, but even now she couldn't stand when such vehement behavior poisoned her peaceful atmosphere. That's how those tourists ended up frozen in Suspended Animation at the bottom of the Oasis many years ago.

She turned around, now with a much more stern, yet still elegantly collected face; eyebrows raised, lids lowered and lips stagnant, speaking to Skye without worry, "... Please, excuse me... There seems to be an issue within my waters." Immediately, she spake her orders unto her children as though a military goddess heading out to war, "Rynoh, keep our guest at peace as we travel to the heart of this disturbance. Echo, keep our path clear. Lavis, cover the rear. I shall stay the front." The platoon did as instructed with flawless execution as Serulenia led the group to the part of her Oasis where the battle raged...
Author: Skye V Kage [ Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:40 pm ]
Whoa.. who's in trouble?

~Skye said a bit to herself; she was already unfamiliar with Serulina, and to see her shift her demeanor so severely kinda gave her a shock. She pegged the gentle, peaceful woman to be nothing more than a recluse.. or a hermit of some sort, totally isolated from Vescrutia outside of this Oasis. But suddenly she flipped, exciting Skye's curiosity.

She looked over to Rynoh, but couldn't pry her attention from Serulina for too long..~

Wait! I wanna' go too!
Author: Oshana [ Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:18 pm ]
Oshana's sensitive sense could pint point their enegeis a mile away. She could tell the amount of power being pressurized into these blast and knew not to take them lightly, she knew not how to combat them head on, it would probably be best to retreat than to take them on, she wanted to go back to things being serene and calming within this place before she had unknowingly disturbed them. Her mind called out to NF who had been doing something within the larger body of water, it wasn't soaking up the water as she had feared, but it was diffidently growing larger and larger by the moment..as if..it was..

CRADOOOSH`!!

Suddenly from before Oshana a Massive spire of what she first thought was water would manifest,but this was not so, though not to far off form the truth. A beast...no a monstrous serpent had just arrived from within it, it's slither liquid like body Coiling around the girl And shielded her form the blast which harmed it yes forming a large wound on it's massive body that though would begin to heal rapidly like water moving back into a predetermined place. Oshana was simply astounded and terrified at what just happened before her.

SPOILER: SHOW

NF:Are you harmed?

Now more so then ever for the creature just spoke to her. She quickly nodded in dismal as she had not been wounded.

NF: I will dispose of them for you my mistress...

Oshana once more shook her head, she didn't understand what exactly had been going on but she knew nothing positive would occur through more fighting that was the last thing she desired, right now she just wanted to leave.

No! I simply wish to leave in peace..whatever you are...who ever you are,just get me out of here...

NF:If that tis your wish...

The massive beast would begin to tighten it's coiling around Oshana protecting her from their assaults as it prepared to get her out of here. Oshana her self could not believe any of this chaos was happening right now,did...did this beast come from that blob of energy and life earlier? The waters...they must have forced an evolution within it and also caused it to become more serene?...was something like this sleeping within her all this time? Just who..and what was she? She need to leave...she needed to find answers...fast.
Author: Nautilus Serulenia [ Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:59 pm ]
Not long before Serulenia's troupe trekked down the path would Skye speak her will to Rynoh, the childish sense of wonderment apparent in her voice for some reason now. Rynoh slighted her head to the girl with an eye raised, interest piqued by the curious flair in her voice. She didn't seem unsettled at all.

Rynoh, smirking with interest, "Oho? You want a piece of the action too, eh? I get you... I feel that way too. I am Milady's bodyguard, after all."

They weren't too far ahead... And Rynoh didn't wanna babysit someone who was just as curious about what was going on as she was. It was definitely worth a shot...

Rynoh cupped her palms around her mouth, shouting out to Serulenia and the gang, "Milady!!" she shouted, Serulenia briskly swiveling around to listen, "The girl wants to go, too! May we treat our guest to a little excitement, eh? Would be better to protect her with all 3 of us, right?"

Having little time to ponder this, Serulenia indeed saw the point that Rynoh had about the whole 'protection' thing, even if it was just a ruse to persuade her into getting them to come along. She knew her children well.

"Alright, come along, you two..." Without having to utter a word, Echo already appeared behind them in a blur, grabbing their hands and returning to Serulenia's side as not to waste any time, "... We must provide support for the other three. They are already heavily in the fray..."

And with that, the all of them trotted along to the scene...

Meanwhile, the others continued to hold down the fort, handling business against the intruder and her pet. Even with a clear shot, the girl was saved from Elois' searing Pumpkin Sniper by her pet, who seemed to have ingested more of Serulenia's Oasis water to top off the sacred water it had already indulged itself in before. Though monstrous in size, the three did not seem discouraged. Damage had been made to the beast by a direct hit, but as long as it was within the water, it would regenerate itself, it seemed. To all hostility, the Oasis' regenerative capabilities would become ineffective, so it could not heal by means of the Oasis' power as long as they fought. Knowing this, the three deduced that it was its own power that caused its regeneration, not the water itself.

Elois: Oh, raspberries... That would have been a kill shot, too. Oh well...

Ann, landing beside Bonnie, "... Ya know, you could help out a little bit, too, Bonnie."

Bonnie: I am helping. I'm your emotional support. Go team. See?

Ann, facepalming, "*Sigh* You're no help at all..."

Bonnie: I take offense. Besides, *pointing at the giant serpent* It's talking about getting away with that water.

Ann: What?! Not Mama's water! Elois!!

Elois, shaking the smoke from her steaming hand, "The barrel hasn't cooled yet!"

Ann: Dang... We can't let them escape!! What can we do?!

When all hope seemed lost for the trio, gentle, yet authoritative words echoed throughout the area, carried on the waves of the rippling waters, "Be still," and the serpent would be frozen in space and time, absolutely motionless, as though all flow of energy had suddenly been stripped from it. It was left to 'be still' just as the words had spoken, and as a result, all else around would fall silent and calm. Not a sound beyond those words rung in the Oasis of Serenity.

Ann, Elois and Bonnie all turned their heads in sync to where this oh so familiar voice had come from, all their faces (except Bonnie's) overjoyed to see who it was walking atop the waters with her squadron (and Skye, who was allowed to walk upon the surface the waters, as well). Serulenia.

"... You will not be leaving this Oasis with even a drop of my sacred water. I haven't the slightest clue of who you and this monstrous water serpent are... But you are trespassers, it seems, charged with disturbing the serene tranquility of my home and confiscating my cherished sacred waters from the depths of my Enchanted Palace... Treason, thievery, hostility... From these heinous offenses against me and my home, I cannot let you leave so easily."

With glowing eyes capturing severity of the ocean itself, Serulenia could see the flowing energy that her water provided resting within the giant serpent's now Suspended body.

"Explain yourself, miss. Quickly, please."

Echo, Lavis and Rynoh all remained stationed around Skye, in order to ensure her safety as top priority. No one knew what the girl was capable of doing, and Skye's life, as a guest, was top priority.
Author: Skye V Kage [ Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:39 pm ]
~Skye giggled with excitement at the news, leaping out of joy and leaving a fading streamer of blue, vibrant chakras. For a brief moment, Skye seemed to be propelled by a cobalt spring board, streaking te respective energies from her bare, naked toes. She followed closely behind the group, specifically standing almost parallel to Serulina.~

--

~Arriving on the scene, Skye was exposed to definitely volatile environment. The epitome of War and all its various faces and familiarities gave the blue eyed young-one a shrilling chill up her spine. She was all too accustomed with its malevolent influence on a man, its dismantling decadence damning the fate of any involved or inflicted.

It was an ugly feeling.. But she couldn't help but feel desensitized to it all. No degree of greif or sorrow beseeched her, but more so a rampant ambition to take part. Her eyes looked on from the sidelines, glistening with an unusual shine of ruby, they almost leaked malice and were precticallly dumbfounded by Serulina's majesty. Her control over the battle field was elegant and absolute, leaving no room for any opposition to argue their dominance.-

Whoa!!

-Was whispered silently..She was astounded to say the least, vigilently surveying the woman's grand display of presence behind the arms of Serulina's tiny army. In all honesty though, they weren't all that tiny to her.~
Author: Oshana [ Sat Sep 21, 2013 2:19 pm ]
Oshana took quick heed to the woman who boasted such power. NF was massive in size and now through yer power..completehhad been forced to go static in its movements. Oshaba subconsciously would tell it to be calm for in its state thuer was no need to continued being worked up. Thus woman....this lady she must e the master of this place. It was quick that Oshana bent her knee and bowed her head in respect and humility.

"Finally one who would listen. I came here nit with the intention to disturb this peaceful place for my being here is completely involuntary. I awoke here nit to long ago from the obottom. This body of water. The feature before you started off as some entity that came from my body though as to why I have the faintest vlue...yes it drank of your waters but the fact that they belonged to you was a fact I was not privy to. I managed to gain control before it went rampant...please forgive our transgressions and allow me to repay you some how."

She said in humble hopes that she would heed her words.
Author: Nautilus Serulenia [ Sat Sep 21, 2013 3:46 pm ]
"Hmm..."

A pondering Serulenia heard the cries and pleas of the poor, confused girl, hair waving gently in the now returned calm of her abode. Her expression did not change to show signs of pity, for she had none for this girl in the slightest. She cared for what the just and noble action was, not what was most pitiable. The thoughts for her snake to calm would not effect it in Suspended Animation, and all things that happened whilst frozen would occur all at once when the Suspension was lifted... So it's calm would come only after its release.

Of course, as she pondered, her children or 'servants' had to intervene with their two cents...

Lavis: Mistress, do not trust that ruffian! She's putting on a ruse, I can feel it!!

Elois: Mother dear, she and her little snake tried to make off with your sacred water! Even if she is innocent, she should know not to steal!

Ann: She's faking it, Ma!

Rynoh: Uh... I guess they have a point, Milady.

Clearly, the sauciest of the group had their say, and it would not be in favor of the kneeling girl.

Bonnie: ... I hiiighly doubt it's that serious, Mom.

Echo: ... Madam...

(in all honesty, I think Lavis calls her 'Madam' and Echo calls her 'Mistress,' but I'll fix that later.)

"Hush, my daughters. I have already made my verdict."

Staring at the snake above and the girl below, at her knee in the presence of Serulenia. With her eyes that could see the peace within one's heart, she could tell that this girl's words were true.

"Rise," she requested softly, but sternly, "It was an honest mistake."

Turning her head to the giant serpent filled with her water, though, that was something she could not overlook.

"However, I do believe that you should learn to control this creature before it gets out of hand, and antagonizes someone less benevolent than I." She spoke as she walked up forming stairs of water beneath her feet, reaching the Suspended creature and raising her great blue sword, Neptune's Order, and piercing it with the tip. She drew every last drop of her sacred liquid from the snake's body, leaving only what it had before it slipped into her water to begin with, and when the Suspension was lifted, it would more than likely return to being its original size, as well. Not a trace of the effects of the water would remain either, all being contained within Neptune's Order.

"Though you are being forgiven, I do not excuse you of these crimes. You and I, we must speak."

As she walked down the watery stairs that fell step by step back into the water as she descended, she snapped her fingers and released the serpent from its Suspended Animation, preventing it from falling into her water again with a light tap of her foot against the water's surface.

"Well, now that this has been taken care of..." her mood lightened a bit, and she signaled for the trio protecting Skye and the trio who protected the Oasis to come and follow her back to the slender walkway of solid land, and bring Skye as well.

"Come, join us. We will discuss the issue further when we reconvene."

At Serulenia's command, the 6 did follow, the three assigned to Skye escorting her now with much less tension... Save for Lavis, that is.

Rynoh: Maaan... I was hoping we could kick some ass, Skye. Woulda been nice to get back in the game. It gets a little too peaceful sometime, ya know?

Lavis, turning her nose up in the other direction, "Hmph. Of course a brigand like you would speak to the ragamuffin so comfortably, Rynoh."

Echo: ... She's nice...

Lavis, gasping, turning her head swiftly, "Huh! Et tu, Echo!? The nerve..."
Author: Skye V Kage [ Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:51 pm ]
~Skye blushed a tad after hearing how welcomed she was by the mysterious associates of the serene water goddess. They helped her shrug off the veil of alienation and became more comfortable with them. Socializing wasn't something she did often, but she seemed to be good at it so far.

However when it came to Lavis, Skye turned her head to her with a most adolescent scorn written all over her face. She put her thumb on her nose and stuck her tongue out at the rather rude ragamuffin.

But it quickly hit her.. After watching what Serulinia could do and the quantity of might she mastered, Skye quickly found her curiosity evolve into ambition. She averted her attention from Lavis and back to the woman of the hour. She leapt all the way from her position and landed near the water druid, only to squeamishness try to gain her attention.~

..Ye-Uhm..

~Skye figured she would grow up to be some brave, super valkyrie that could protect her family.. but she was still getting use to talking to others, especially those of awe inspiring presence. She stammered over her words, trying not to beat around the bush.~

Do you think.. you can teach me how to-fight?

~She said rushing through the end, averting her big blue eye from the contact with Serulinia's.~
Author: Oshana [ Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:44 am ]
-Indeed NF's form was returned to it's more primal and blob like form. The intelligence it had gained drained from it and now once more it was an unruly child in the eyes of Oshana. But she knew it's potential. She know had a firmer grasp on just what she was dealing with. This beast was born from her body, ted deeply to her and answered solely to her. But it only raised a further question...who was she?

What was she...-

"Thank you so much for you kindness and understanding..."

-She was pleased that this ended on a peaceful note. Oshana preferred to speak and handle things in a calm fashion. Blood shed was not always the answer but sometimes it could not be helped, she did not wield a sword for nothing. Is what she thought at least.Those principals engraved within her were some of the only things about her self that were apparent and understandable. She would bow before the woman. And despite her uneasiness with the guards she kept Oshana would heed her wishes. NF would meld back within Oshana person covering and refreshing the girls lost stamina. Oshana saw the other girl, pink hair and small in frame. She wondered what had brought her here. She wished to train with the leader as well? Peculiar ,this entire situation was just odd and perculair.-

Enchanted Armory

Fragments Of Her Soul (Tethys' Children)
Back to top Go down
Tethys
Tethys

Serulenia (Lost Work) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serulenia (Lost Work)   Serulenia (Lost Work) EmptySat Feb 16, 2019 5:04 pm

Author: Nautilus Serulenia [ Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:24 pm ]
"You are welcome," she mentioned to Oshana, "though I would highly suggest to not subconsciously seek the strength of others... And try to find the strength in yourself."

Perhaps the girl would not understand what she meant, but it was very clear after Serulenia read NF and drained it of every last ounce of what it had taken from her Oasis that this girl, secretly, wished to take what was not hers in order to boost her own power. Serulenia could not blame her greed on the poor girl, it was something that could not be helped, but she did so hope that she didn't grow up to be so hungry for the powers of others in the future... And grew out of her childish gluttony in the back of her mind. She hoped that type of feeling did not arise within her conscious mind, for it would make her life ever so problematic around these lands...

As they walked toward the main palace of Serulenia's own enchantment, she would be approached in a single bound by the young Skye, who, even in her bold jump, retreated into her own child-like shyness when confronting the authority of an adult. It was rather precious, she thought, and the warm, motherly instinct of serenity that coursed through Serulenia's body radiated from her lush, oceanic hair glowing the usual cerulean color as it flowed all about like water. Hopefully, this as well as her inviting smile would help ease her tense soul...

She reminds me so much of one of my own...

Yet, Serulenia's children were only of the many souls her Multiversal Soul could produce from a single entite, and their bodies were not allowed to feel the effects of age. The motherly 'womb' that her soul portrayed could bear an innumerable amount of 'souls' from it to place into the bodies she found, but never would they be 'true' children such as the one standing before her. Part of Serulenia wanted a strong, valiant Nereid daughter, just as she was. Perhaps, one day... she would have her valkyrie to take her place.

"Of course I can, my dear. I will take you in as one of my own until you are able to fend for yourself, or until someone comes for you. Think of this as your own paradise for as long as necessary."

Teaching her to fight... Perhaps that would be best left up to her own children at this point in time. Serulenia wasn't one to hold back such incredible physical strength when prepped for battle, and even when she did, it still packed quite the wallop.

"You do not know anything, do you? My children cover all styles of basic combat; hand-to-hand, weapon, assassination, close range, long-range, magic, physical... They are versatile individually. They shall escort you to the throne room of my palace, which is more than large enough to engage in large scale battle."

She remembered, that was the place she originally fought Khrona... Before he reaped her soul. He was young and scared just like this girl, even though his purpose was to stop her back then. She taught him a lot, even though the end result was her death. It was good that he knew her soul was virtuous, and that her intentions were pure, or perhaps she would not be alive (again) today...

"Take her," she said sternly, turning her attention to Oshana, who still needed to be reprimanded for her actions, "And I will deal with this one." She stayed outside of the palace walls with Oshana, waiting for her to catch up so that they could have their talk...

Meanwhile, Lavis, Rynoh, Echo, Elois, Bonnie and Ann Khor all took Skye into the main hall of the throne room, which was exceedingly large and held a rather moist atmosphere. Water rushed below the translucent marble floor, giving the room the rather regal aquatic theme. The floor was sturdy, yet clear like glass. It was a wonder to behold.

Rynoh stepped forward quickly, clearing her throat on behalf of everyone here, "Ahem... So uh, we're gonna get you started before Milady gets done 'ere... What kinda fighting are ya lookin to get in touch with first? We all got our special types of fightin..." Rynoh pointed down the line, starting with Lavis, who was first.

Rynoh: Got the tactical fighter over there, Lavis. She's all about playin heavy defense whilst dishing out pinpoint offense through always calculatin her opponent's moves. She tries to find the best solution to takin down the target, keeping herself defended and to make a good strategy for everyone to use their works... She's tha brains. She is a physical projectile type fighter

Over there we got Echo. She's the swift and silent type, assassination specialist. Close-range is her specialty, but she's got long-range capability, too. Real stealthy and sneaky, you'd never know she was there.

Then there's me. I'm the powerhouse, totin a big ass sword here *tap tap*. Behind me is a strand of crystals that turns into a wheel which sets which element I use. So technically, I got long-range capability, but I'm a master of hand to hand and weapon combat... Anything physical, I can do it. The elements just help me get an advantage over some assholes. So I'm a physical elementalist powerhouse.

Here we got Elois... She's all about energy and magic, kinda like Lavis' energy usin counterpart. She sorts her pumpkin magic into all sorts of different varieties of weapons that usually come from the palm of her hand. Tactical, high powered, long range energy is her forte.

There's Bonnie... She's a special case. Underhanded and sneaky, like Echo, but she doesn't really do much in the fighting department because of her 'special skill.' She's more like the decoy. Her special fighting skill is more of the draining type, so she works both close and long range. It's cuz she's undead. She's like Echo's counterpart.

Then finally, we got ole' Ann Khor... She's my counterpart. The powerhouse of the second trinity, she totes the huge anchor and the power to pressurize or depressurize, compress and decompress what she hits with the force of her swings, which backs up her physical strength. She can also manipulate the water a bit, but mostly focuses on pressure to get her opponents. She's kinda just a rushdown brute.

So, whatcha think? Interested?
Author: Skye V Kage [ Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:34 pm ]
AWESUM!! Thank you!!

~Skye was ecstatic, her timid demeanor melting away instantly, drowned out in a flood of excitement and gratitude. Her cerulean eyes shimmered like crystal gems, while her lips could only express the very general immature idea of her happiness; her smile however shinned brighter than diamonds and conveyed unbridled joy.

Skye then leapt/skipped with an equal explosiveness back toward Serulenia's first ladies, almost too ambitious to properly catch herself when she landed. She followed the group into the regal, aquatic throne hall and was struck with mouth gaping awe. As she took an eyeful of the royal chamber she couldn't help but assume that this place was disconnected from Vescrutia. Comparable to an OZ or Wonderland, Skye felt infinitely away from home.. but comfortable among the whimsical confusion.-

...wwwWWOOWWwwww.. Rad.

~She was almost to ensnared in the visual glory to pay attention to Rynoh's epic presentation, but she snapped her short attention span back in order. She patiently waited for her to reach her conclusion so that Skye could respond, but her answer probably wouldn't be ideal.-

Oh, Uhhh... I don't really know where to start..

~Honestly though, Skye was barely eight years old. She was born ahead of her time and strives to be stronger than any and every obstacle, but unfortunately, she was born with zero skills. Skye held no battle experience of her own, which was why she figured she could soak up some wisdom.-

I just wanna be strong like the Queen. Can you guys show me how to be like that?

~Referring to Serulenia of course, she was among the very few females that imprinted on Skye. But who wouldn't want to be like her anyway? She was badass.-
Author: Oshana [ Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:18 pm ]
Oshana wold have held her head down. Her right arm gripped her left. She was ashamed somewhat that these people had already branded her a thief. If she could she would quickly have gone back in time and tried harder to keep NF from drinking that water. She would have changed fate itself to have kept her from ever laying eyes upon this place. But what has been done was been so and she could not alter the pace i which things had moved nor in which they were going to.

She was quiet, there was no reason for her to speak. She kept to her self and wallowed in her shame. It killed her in the inside, for reasons unknown to her. Had she been an honest person before this day? A justicar of truth? For if she was truly some sort of vagabond then she'd about she would have given a damn about stealing this water. Something was a midst. She wondered to herself who she was...
Author: Veronica [ Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:02 pm ]
Like a specter, Veronica's frame materialized a few feet above Oshana's head. She was floating, her being so seamless that one could probbly see through her. In all of her bare glory, Veronica looked upon Serulinia with all the curiosity in the world.

You wouldn't happened to see a young, pink haired child roaming about these lands would you?

She sounded genuinely curious, as if no ill-intent ran through her veins. In seconds however, Veronica knew that things were fixing to take turn for the worse. She wondered if either of the woman beneath her would have the opportunity to respond before the shit hit the fan. A wicked smile began to creep across this platinum burning phantoms mug..
Author: The Antagonist [ Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:27 pm ]
Upon her appearance, instantaneously igniting behind her was all the accumulated fury of The Beast itself, surviving her void and appearing from her wake. The infernal creature's flames tinted the beautiful serenity of this oasis with pure bloody red; a heat with such intensity, passion and enormity that it could burn up the entire Valley of Water if it was unleashed. Veronica poked at the monster even further, and now that it found her, it was going to crush her.

Hate, all around hatred accumulated, spreading like a wildfire. It would take mere minutes for the rest of the Valley of Water to be consumed by the Insanity.

Within its stomach was still Sophia, unable to escape these flames. For some reason, the fires did not burn her, but seemed to be protecting her to a degree... Perhaps the Beast was not aware that she was inside of it? It did pull all of the lingering Insanity and that which was within it into the voidstream behind Veronica, after all, and Sophia, who had walked right into it, was taken with it. She would be able to feel the burning fury of ZK all around her... Perhaps this was her protection from the being about to be let loose upon this once peaceful land.
Author: Nautilus Serulenia [ Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:24 am ]
Rynoh chuckled a little bit, figuring that the young one wouldn't be ready to make that type of decision for herself after the reaction she had. She wasn't sure how to deal with children, after all. Not her style at all; this would have been her first time. Yet, she could be called a 'child' herself. "Ehhh... Nevermind all that. You wanna fight like Milady? We gotcha, girlie. You're part of the family if Milady's accepted ya. Ain't that right, everybody?"

A symphony of discordant yet melodiously synchronous 'Yeahs' sounded off followed by some other cheers and such. Only lonely Lavis stood with part of her back turned to face the child, head turned up further in the opposite direction. She'd be the last to warm up, for sure.

Rynoh, waving her hand gently, "Arright, arright, calm down guys... We gotta get her situated first." The rowdy cheering of the girls behind quieted down quickly, and Rynoh continued on, "Let's have her choose a weapon first. Blade, Axe, Lance, Staff, Projectile or Bare Hands?"They all held up their respective weapons to her, showing her the assortment and what they looked like. Each maiden had one of differing varieties. Rynoh and Echo held a Sword and Daggers respectively, Echo's doubling as Projectiles; Lavis harbored her feather Projectiles from her wings, functioning as arrows or bullets as well as a black Lance; Elois used magic, so she counted as a 'Staff;' Bonnie having her Bare Hands (and bare bones, mind you); Ann having an anchor that functioned as an 'Axe' or bludgeoning weapon of sorts. This is what the girl had to start with here.

----------------------

As that went on within, still outside would be the mistress of the mystic spring of peace and tranquility scolding the actions of the young, naive girl before her. It were though a mother were scolding a child after just getting in trouble, only Serulenia did not raise her voice even once. She did not find a need to ever do so, no matter the situation. She continued on, "... And furthermore--" but cutting her sentence short would be the unexpected arrival of this malevolent presence in her Oasis of Serenity. There was nothing else more important than keeping this Oasis at peace, and so things were now beginning to become hectic. Her head snapped to her image for a moment upon her conception in her realm before turning her head calmly to Oshana. "Get in the castle. Quickly, my dear." Without much of her consent on the matter, the woman grabbed her and with a single rocket-like jet of water from her armored boots of pure cerulean garnish, she spritzed through the castle doors in a supersonic splash, wasting absolutely no time nor effort.

Unlatching her hand from the young Oshana, Serulenia's big, bright ocean blue optical oscillated in the light cast from the reflection of the fish tank below, peering into the equally blue eyes of Skye; she would be able to see the fury of the ocean pass through the calm containers that were her shimmering orbs. She said but one thing to the young valkyrie, who hadn't yet but touched her weapon, in the most sincere and serene way her melodious voice flowed, "Here is your first lesson; fight for your own peace, or fall to the chaos of the world. Now shall you be joining us on the battlefield, or shall you stay in this safehaven enchanted by my protection?"

The entire castle itself was one of Serulenia's 'children,' and harbored a soul just the same as any one of its sisters within. It was Serulenia's guardian. The flames of hatred that plagued the land could not penetrate such a resilient barrier of not only the peaceful serenity of the atmosphere, but the steadfast unyielding of this woman's magical prowess and conviction. The flames passed over the castle, if not but anything else, doing it no harm whatsoever with help from the enchantment that gave it life. Sensing a threat to the peace, like a guardian loyal to its duty, it jostled itself from its atrophic slumber, knocking vines and other such agriculture from its broad natural form. It stood eye to eye with the flames of hatred itself; the Beast, yet would not for long if it continued to spread its influence. Portraying such a peaceful immunity to its strength would probably not do anything to help them, either. Though it was the best option at the time, it was still not the correct solution. At least they would survive the flames.

The matron herself, however, could not simply sit idly by as her beautiful land was simply strong-armed by a burning brute. Water was her element, after all, and water was the natural bane to fire. Her response to the 'call to arms' would be displayed on the field; no words needed to be spoken in the slightest. With another jet back outside, but not beyond the borders of the protection, she stared at Veronica with clear discontent. Her daughters were preparing, if not already prepared in their stations of the Enchanted Palace for the most effective means of their battle styles, and Serulenia just stood in the front lines. All she could say to this woman was,

"Who are you, disturbing my peace and quiet, miss?"
Author: Skye V Kage [ Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:30 am ]
~Her eyes gleamed with unbridled enthusiasm; Rynoh and her sisters had gloriously bridged the gap between Skye's dreams and an inevitable reality. The first step toward protecting her family was obviously learning how to fend for herself. Intently, her eyes scanned over their collective arsenal presentation; never wielding or even seeing a weapon before this day, a child would have normally been at a loss of where to begin.

..But Skye felt an odd wave of nostalgia waft over her at the sight of these various tools of destruction: her hands reached out to them, but they were quickly drawn back.-

..Hmm..

-Focused initially on Rynoh's weapon of choice, her mighty blade reminded Skye of Serulinia's instrument of might. Neptune's Order and all of its majesty definitely imprinted upon the child's perception of true strength. Her decision was bias.. and she knew it.

--BUT THEN SUDDENLY--

Serulinia herself stepped on the scene boasting utmost urgency while still maintaining that practiced solemn calm she had been prestigious for. When their gaze interlocked Skye bit her lip, not wanting to miss or interrupt whatever it was this mystical maiden intended to say.~

Quote:
"Here is your first lesson; fight for your own peace, or fall to the chaos of the world..."

~The rest would fall to deaf ears. Skye took this ultimatum as an opportunity, adamant about showing Serulinina that her ambition matched her potential. Besides, she couldn't think of a more appropriate way to convey how grateful she was then doing her damnedest to defend her. She called herself a Valkyrie after-all; her heart burned to fight on the front lines.

Skye quickly turned her head to Rynoh adorning a smug dripping smirk of confidence that her father etched into their DNA. She balled up her fists and held them close together.-

I gonna get' em with my bare hands!

-Call it rushed, but Skye had her mind made up. She knew things were bound to get gritty and fast if Serulinia required her assistance, so her best was demanded. She wouldn't bring a weapon to battle if she didn't know how to properly handle it, so her hands would have to suffice. She would report to whatever station she would be needed, mentally prepared and bustling with tenacity.~
Author: Veronica [ Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:37 pm ]
Veronica had been all too accustom to the sight of fear, recognizing its distinct scent and tantalizing cadence reverberating from the oceanic soul. It swooned her cursed spirit; having before brought countless epochs and eternities to their infernal coda, Serulinia making herself temporarily scarce was nothing new.

The Insanity? It had been boiling this so called sanctuary to the ground, harvesting whatever it could as an attempt to engorge its already hellish inferno. The skies were scorched crimson and this exalted body of water had been next on its list; Veronica however, had no rhyme or reason to respond to this forlorn, abundant temper tantrum. Whomever generated this malicious pervading entity had only smoothed Veronica's rather bumpy path toward Ultima Armageddon.The Voidstream that had intentionally preserved this seamless unholy beast had been consciously constricted to that platinum EMR that soaked her presence. There was no quarrel with The Insanity and its rabid brigade; like a ferocious animal off its leash, she let it rampage, and relished in it.

It would take little effort for this prophecy of quietus to ascend above this unbound monstrous wrath, but Zk's presence among it made the matter trivial. Prior to their paramount of perilous, yet infinitely intimiate interactions, Veronica already held his innate spiritual compositions in a convoluted, spellbinding vice grip. Upon touch, the Venkage had been synched with the cursed construct- forfeiting the sovereignty of his soul, or lack thereof to this entity of qunatum domination. She hadn't the need to control The Insanity in the least, simply guide and direct its initially blind fury. Like a ghost-- an angel even, Veronica's gorgeous frame hovered with her "arms" spread wide, flexing this magical influence among the unfortunate. She remained unscathed from it all, as if she had simply been a visage projected from a multi-dimensional vector.

My question has yet to be answered..

Veronica's voice was abominable; shaking the strings and infrastructure of Vescrutia's already unstable metaphysics.

..Heed me mortal..

In actuality, Serulinia's response at this point had been irrelevant. Veronica could sense that she was in the proximity.. The Rebirth.. She was here.. And that made their connection conclusively stronger. A new era of balance would dawn this day.
Author: Oshana [ Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:35 am ]
Oshana had simply carried on as she was. The blue luster that was her hair flickered in the sunlight like dew drops. Her eyes stayed locked upon the ground. Her arms caressing each other. It was then that her tongue slithered out slightly, feeling a supremely decadent force. But before she could even address such a thing she was grabbed, hauled into a space of protection.Her eyes traced over the things that were happening. Oshana was stuck, frozen and unresponsive. The area quickly began to spiral out of control. A powerful amalgamation of sheer destruction and hatred had manifested from some ungodly realm. She nervously clenched her blade, her knees buckling in nervousness...

What? What is happening? This feeling...

Such pain....
Author: The Antagonist [ Sat Mar 22, 2014 5:41 pm ]
And so, all of the Insanity accumulated before in the Terra Gris had been sucked up into the nose of the Insanity, and with as much as a gentle passing breeze, did the Insanity of Hatred ignite in all its fiery fury within the Oasis of Serenity; eyes bursting open from furious flame that burned the dimensional structure around them. Their infernal glares bathed the entirety Oasis of Serenity in an ocean of flames, all to further intensify the already enormous growing conflagration that was the Beast itself already. Though the Beast was the Insanity of Hatred, his Keeper had not yet been in contact with that much raw inflamed power before to amplify its nor his powers, though that would change in literally a blink of the eye. The Eternal Damnation that was called upon for Savaj was now returned to its original and final source, where the Bloody Pumpkin's arrival meant absolute bloody murder, as usual.

A fiery snort from up above...
*FWOOM!!!!*

... all bloody hell broke loose.

The fires of the pumpkin headed entite which were snuffed up by the Insanity's Wicked Whiff were blown from its nostril as though t'were a dragon releasing its searing flame. 'Twas the snort of the raging bull, and its fury for everything that this realm was now ignited with such utter voracity and volatility the laws and fabric of this dimension in its entirety knew so well the festering flames within the infernal furnace. Tearing at the seams and peeling at the borders of thie realm with its incandescence, it was apparent that the fires of this demon were not his alone, but the amalgamated passionate fury that was SUPPOSED to be unleashed upon Savaj (now increased in proportions due to that escapade) as well as the unyielding might of ZK's fury for Veronica, which one could argue was nothing short of cosmic, thus making the accumulated hatred of the Beast over its spread across the land and interaction with everything else macrocosmic, at this point. Even Misery, the Sister of Insanity (whom hadn't been silenced completely as of yet due to Shin'Khrona not yet finalizing her purification along with Gi'Asa) still served as a beacon to draw more everlasting hatred from. There was no hope for Veronica now; she was completely and utterly surrounded by the nightmarish hellstorm that was the combination of the Beast and its Keeper... The Black Hell.

The horrendous heat carried by this horror of a murderous monstrous mass was nothing short of indiscriminate; though its primary focus and target was none other than Veronica, and thus it could not see anything but its target, it did indeed remain aware of all things occurring around it. Its eyes were omniscient and saw all, even if their attention was on something else. This was because the Valley of Water as a whole was a 'Point of Interest' in and of itself; a giant flickering red blot for the Insanity to glance over at his leisure, zero in on and facilitate the doings as he so chose.

The Beast as of now was large enough to encapsulate ALL of the region of Nautilus, changing the rivers of water into boiling hot rivers of lava, steam and pure and utter melting insanity. This water would soon spread to the rest of the Veritas, and anyone or anything associated with these waters would find themselves engulfed in the Insanity of Hatred as well.

"Hmhmhm. Most impressive, girl. I commend you."

The Insanity, for once, was not totally appalled by the actions of the inferior beings that flooded this planet; though then again, this woman was nothing of the sort. The Insanity could tell that her grandeur lay upon a higher plane... Though nothing to fear, in the slightest. Her efforts were most admirable.

"Not many bear the intelligence to deal with the wrath of even ONE of my Seven Insanities. You must be a special breed among the puppets, hm? Or perhaps, you who have already alleviated your bindings and limitations of this pitiful excuse of an existence?"

The Insanity hadn't the chance to actually conduct any conversation with Veronica herself, even though she was someone more than interesting in these affairs. Someone who, perhaps, held greater potential than anyone else to tame the Beast? Well, she was worthy of the Insanity initiating idle banter and not deeming her as a weak, stupid infidel. Even Gi'Asa couldn't get the Insanity to do that. That meant something big for Veronica; quite the compliment indeed.
Author: Thermenace [ Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:55 pm ]
A fiery snort from up above...

"Who."

More a statement than an inquiry at all, halted in such a manner that would invite one to believe more were following behind the sudden pause, the Bloody Pumpkin formed from the flames breathed down upon this land by the Insanity up above, YET AGAIN being MOVED AGAINST HIS WILL in a place where he DID NOT WISH TO BE. This stirred quite the bit more intensity from the already ever so tense pumpkin.

"In the
BLOODY HELL."

All of the interaction with Savaj had done nothing more but further inflame the already blazing being with little to no hope of extinguishing his flames as of now. First, being thrown into that stupid bout with Gi'Asa... Then again with Savaj... And now, for the third and what he would ENSURE would be the FINAL time at this Veronica woman. He was about ready to fucking explode.

"Keeps
PISSSSSSSING OFF THE BEAST!?"

The ticking time bomb's fuse was now nothing short of a micron away from complete combustion, taking out everyone and everything in an interdimensional explosion that far exceeded that of his common ruination of planets, galaxies and universes. This Cloud of Destruction was going to wipe out all life. Everyone. Everything. That was all there was to it at this point, especially with OTHER PEOPLE doing things to piss off the Beast itself.

No more use using flames... Might as well just break everything with the one thing he hadn't used all damn day; something he was trying to hold himself back from using all this time, but now found out that he simply couldn't. The breaking point. And when he reached the breaking point, something had to FUCKING BREAK. Whether it was this dimension, this universe or the one over, something had to be destroyed. Someone here, or the entire fucking Oasis, or hell, the Valley, or even greater, the sun, and so on and so forth was just going to be blown to bits. The dimensional structure of this world was already far too weak, as Veronica proved with her presence... And weak dimensional structures is what the Bloody Pumpkin preyed on the most. They needed a solid foundation to fight him. Or else he goes boom. And that dimension is Shattered, leaving the emptiness of the Shattered Dimensional Energy in its wake; another realm brought to Absolute Zero.

He raised his hand, tightening his hands as if grasping this world and those who were within it by the BALLS, a hand smoldering with so much passion it would burn them to a crisp if it were to close. Cracks began to form in the fabric of this world, seeping over into Vescrutia's land as well, completing the set of balls this great pumpkin held between its fingers with all the intent to smash. This beast was INDISCRIMINATE in what he took down, even if that meant Vescrutia, too. Everything would just go up in flames; shattered to bits.

Someone had better start talking... answering questions around here. If they wanted to live, that is.

FINAL WARNING.
Author: Shinrona Tensei [ Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:51 pm ]
Things were getting a little bit hectic around these parts. The mind of Shin'Khrona was freed from its First Restriction, as was it from the Insanity, so its presence actively flowed through his body that was the Veritas, helping as it could when necessary. What his mind was able to witness now was that the birth of the first Shinsanity was going to be born with one of his most favored hidden Sisters; Serulenia. After absorbing her soul so long ago and having her be reborn from Khrona's mind, she served as an extension of it, even though she still was her own being. Just the same way as Malojos was. And now it was about time for that to pay off for them.

Serulenia.
It's Khrona.
I am going to awaken your full potential as a Sister of Insanity so that you can calm the Beast.
Your dormant knowledge on the Insanity and Shinsanity comes from me.
Your mind dwells in Peace along with mine, which is why you are special...
Why you were chosen.
Know the power of True Sanity; Shinsanity, and call upon a legion of those who also know the Shinsanity.
Fend off the Insanity from wherever it may rise...
Water Goddess.

Within Serulenia's being, the floodgates would open and immeasurable power should have surged, far greater than her already immense strength of being the Naiad Queen. It was she that all this time was the Water Goddess of the Valley of Water, even if her powers were simply inactive... Shin'Khrona made sure it was going to be she who herald that power, and for situations just like this one, too.

The Seventh Insanity, the Insanity of Balance, harbors the power of Water, as well as all other Insanities, thereby making it the Insanity that stabilizes and harmonizes all the others. Though all the Insanities work together, this one can be called the 'mother and father' of them all, that which keeps them together and in line. Thus, even though technically equal in power to all the others, it has the upper hand due to the versatility and natural ability to utilize ANY of the other 6 Insanities that it wishes. Remember that and gather your forces wisely, Water Goddess Serulenia. Show me how you fight for Peace.

Knowledge, power and understanding flowed into Serulenia from the recesses of her being that even she did not know existed, for Khrona's crafty self weaved her into this position longer ago than she even knew. A grand master spider creating quite the meticulous masterpiece. Crystalline threads swirled about her, protecting her completely from the fires momentarily, threading her in a beautiful chrysalis the likes of which no one had ever seen. It radiated with the gift from Peace; the power of Shinsanity that would overflow in her very being; a Shinsei special delivery.

Use your power carefully, and do not allow yourself to be overcome by Insanity. Shinsanity is capable of completely purifying Insanity, but just the same, Shinsanity can also be corrupted by the Insanity's own influence, and if you succumb to THIS particular Insanity... Well, this is the worst of all. It is emotionless and apathetic, cold and heartless, having no care for anything at all. Total disregard for all things; utter apathy. That is why it is so dangerous, because friends, allies, lovers, homes, your environment, even yourself become absolutely worthless and you will take them all down as though you were the Black Swamp itself. Tread your waters carefully, Water Goddess, and assemble your army of victory!

When the chrysalis shattered, Serulenia's full power would be on display for the world to see... And she and the Keeper of the Beast could have a little heart to heart chat, he believed... Keeper to Sister. That is, if all went as planned... Sometimes things did not always go that way, especially with the Insanity being so cunning and this Veronica girl seemingly posing a threat to the Shinseigami's unraveling of his webs. Why is it that EVERY thing has to get in his way...?
Author: Nautilus Serulenia [ Sun Mar 23, 2014 12:26 am ]
The matron of the waters stood undaunted by the flames, her unmoving temperance able to weather the storm of the vicious infernos, but for just how long, she was unsure of even herself. Not that such trivial things mattered when the peace of the Oasis was threatened, or when those that she cared for were in immediate peril. In this situation, the flames seemed to engulf all of Nautilus... She felt it within her for some reason, the power to feel the entire Valley of Water as though it were part of herself, which was why she resided in its core within the Oasis of Serenity.

"If you mean the young warrior known as Skye, whom I discovered within my waters of the Great Falls, then she is presently within my castle walls, safe from the embers of hatred flaring about. If you want her back, you must speak with her yourself. I shall do nothing but protect her from harm, as her decision is hers to make. Though I'd make a note that I am no more mortal than you, madam."

Serulenia was able to live in peace for so long here because of her ties to Khrona, as she knew had to be the case considering that she knew she came from his head the day that she appeared in the Pit of Havoc with him. They always remained close after that, and it was good to see that now that bond was coming back full circle here and now, granting her access into the family of Tensei. His inability to keep his thoughts in his head was her saving grace, and sometimes these acts of serendipity came only from a single and seemingly insignificant course of action taken in your life. A single thread in the tapestry knows not its purpose in the grand design, but it is just as important as all the others that make it up.

Thus, woven into the web of destiny by a slender crystal silk, the beautiful maiden was spun into a gorgeous crystal cocoon, a Chrysm where she was able to hear the words of a familiar voice just as crystal clear as the threads that wound around her.

"... You have my word, Sir Khrona. It's been a long time since last we spoke, but I am honored to know that the one time we do in so long, it is for me to find out that I am going to play such an important role in your life. As family, and as one who protects the balance of the Insanities. Thank you very much."

The Chrysm emanated a brilliant light from within, that which shone outward with such magnificence that it forced back the Insanity of Hatred with a flood of its light. This light pouring from the chrysalis and spiraled around her body, a normalized and stable reality splashing about as though serving as her aura of Peace itself. True Sanity; utter clarity that helped her see through the flames of the Insanity of Hatred and swirled around her land naturally. Though her castle remained as the only place that radiated that type of energy naturally among the Oasis, it didn't matter how much the Beast had taken over as long as the stronghold was maintained, and she did not part her waters for just anyone. Serulenia in and of herself was a fortress to be taken down, protecting the enchanted fortress that was her home, which held those children safely inside. Neither Veronica nor the pumpkin headed fellow were getting anywhere beyond the front door of her absolute sanctuary.

"Now, I shall ask you only once more out of respect for your cause; who are you to disturb my peace and quiet, miss?"

She may not have been plagued with the Insanity, but she is the one that it was focused on, and thus the purpose that it was here. Thus, she was indeed the one who not only intentionally brought the being here, but allowed it to rampage as it may. Therefore, she was the one disturbing her peace, not the Beast itself. She had no qualms with that deity and from the looks of it, neither did it for she; it was just here trying to halt Veronica for someone else. The waters of the Insanity of Balance were able to match and receive the waves of all; the flickering light of fire or the thermal radiation that was the heat itself, those currents would match her flow as she matched its. Just as the Beast's energetic form radiated frm the Pumpkin as a projection of his rise in power, the same would occur for Serulenia; a shimmering pearly-opal sheen flowed from her dress as divine in shine as a mermaid's translucent tail fin. Spun from the threads of her dress, the peaceful reality that was the original Oasis of Serenity before the Insanity's apearance existed as an extension of Serulenia herself.

Being her own little world that she was, she kept the flames at bay with the flowing current of the wavelength of her stable reality. She did not oppose these flames, but simply held her strength within their flares; since they weren't the main target of focus, perhaps simply not getting involved with the Beast at all whilst it's like that is the best course of action; merely focus on Veronica, the oddball out. ll she wanted to do was test the waters of her inherited strength in harmony with that of the Pumpkin. Meanwhile, she spoke to Skye with the same melodious serenity that seemed to roll from her lips and fingertips as though the cosmic ocean's current itself, speaking to her in an aqueous echo, "What is your decision, miss Skye? Shall you stay your decision, or go home to your mother sweltering in the blaze?"

It was all up to fate now to decide how the events would transpire from here... Serulenia was nothing more than holding her own and d defending her stronghold.
Author: Thermenace [ Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:34 am ]
(Bump)

That's it...

Nobody was talking, and it looked like time was about up. The Insanity was now completely filled within the Veritas, leaving not a trace of Peace's influence throughout the entire realm. Head to toe did it stand drenched in the Insanity's influence, and all of it was up for grabs.

I warned you...

Without the slightest hesitation and with all the murderous intent of a deranged serial killer did his great butcher knife cleave through the dimensions as though tearing through the flesh of one's body from their bones. The tear in the dimension served as a portal linking the Nightmare to the Veritas with the rip. The first thing that was done was to place his entire great palm over the slit to completely cover it up and keep the dimensions from pouring into each other.

I will hunt for you in your dreams...
And become your eternal nightmare...

He remembered hacking through that little girl's dream world and scarring her forever accidentally when he was searching for Corona. To see her face as she realized she was not safely protected by the boundaries of her dreams and realities made her poor little innocent heart fall to pieces on the ground. And the Pumpkin did not even want her heart... But when he was angry, something ALWAYS had to be destroyed, and in this case, it was that cute little girl's dream world. Reminiscing on that made him cringe... And it only pissed him off even more.

There is nowhere you can run to escape my flames...

Though murderous was his intent, it seemed almost as though there were reluctancy in his nonexistent throat. He didn't want to keep destroying things, but he knew that as long as he kept getting pissed off, something had to be destroyed as a sacrifice. Knowing that and still having to do it was the last little bit that set him off. His eyes narrowed, his fingers flexed tighter and tighter, slowly burning away at the weavings of reality itself within his palm. One could literally say it looked like a black void was burning itself into the very dimensional structure of what it pointed at, causing a fire that literally left nothingness.

... Until you are completely destroyed.

The Bloodred Pumpkinhead snapped his great arm backward with such haste and certainty that a mellifluous sizzle hissed from the vacuous force left in its wake, most literally both drawing in and and collecting their dimension right in the palm of his enormous hand through the large slit in reality. In all but a single maniac tug did it simply flow like water into a condensed sphere with what seemed to be a vortex of nebula coated around it, forming a setting spiral. It looked like he held an entire spiraling galaxy in his hand. So caustic was this vacuous force that dimensional energy around it could not maintain itself, and thus cracked under the pressure of the pull, weakened by its structure swiftly closing in on itself from its core. It looked almost as if at any given moment, the realm could simply collapse upon itself and cease to be under its own unstable dimensional structure by being within his hand's trembling might...

Die.

They had to be destroyed. No matter what. They must die. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Die. Die. Die.
No matter what, they were going to die.
This was nothing more than a fact at this point.
Not even a trace of them could remain.
Destroy.

"Ungodlinovae..."

Suddenly, a white hot speck resembling a microcosmic sun appeared at the very core of the sphere in his hand, expanding its destructive flare outward in a fashion the likeness to one burning pages in a book. Soon, many others appeared spontaneously in the same fashion all around that space, like little blazing black moons orbiting a planet, one could say it looked like. All that rested in his palm would light aflame with such a series of spontaneous explosions of destruction that it it seemed that the distortions merely overlapped each other, destroying the realm over and over and over and over and over and over and over again with explosions of the same explicit hatred to power these already ungodly explosions for an eternity, all concentrated equally to harbor the same destructive power each time. All that would be left was the scorching streaks in reality that marked what once was now taken by the flame.

Utter ruination.

Author: InfiniTigen [ Thu May 15, 2014 6:42 am ]
Just as the entire Neo-Nightmare was about to be destroyed by Pumpkinhead, the saving grace of the touch of Tigen's presence and the intertwining of the two lights allowed for Tigen on high to warp Pumpkinhead right out of the fray instantaneously, sealing up the slit with Dimensional Energy simultaneously. It would be as though Pumpkinhead simply shattered all of the boundaries between the dimension and broke a hole in the restrictions, wherein Tigen would simply patch it all back up with more dimensional energy whilst warping him through. In exchange for giving Pumpkinhead that much more destructive power through Tigen's own sacrificing of his own energy would he save the Neo-Nightmare and its entire dimensional structure from utter demise. It was gonna be costly in the chakra department, but Tigen had more than enough for all eternity. Even if he had to draw strength from every light that was or would be, he would to it in order to quell the Insanity.
Author: Nautilus Serulenia [ Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:38 pm ]
(Bump)

"That is quite enough I have had of your prolonged silence.," Serulenia declared with a fluid decisiveness after a certain period of time had elapsed, as though like clockwork, "My questions shall not go unanswered. I am very sorry, but you must go now." At that very moment, the flickering cosmic rainbow swooped in from on high and drew forth the essence of Hatred into its serene burning crystal fluid, almost like a fiery thread in demeanor, helping her in her binding situation to bring a resolve to it. "You are barred from my presence until further notice. Begone." Without skipping a beat, Seruleania rose her sword, "Neptune's Order...?" she called upon her Animation Magic in order to create a seal of Suspended Animation specifically made for the suspension and neutralization of chakra itself, the "Suspension Triangle; Bermuda." A chakra deadzone. The Bermuda Triangle Seal formed on her palm and as she touched the handle of her blade did the same archaic rune manifest all over the solidified waves that made the aqueous blade that was her sword. And with but one tap to the ground, the Bermuda Triangle technique would exponentially expand to encompass the entirety of the Valley of Water, and bar the presence of chakra from the land she was now bonded with. A fluid, yet crystalline translucent pyramid rose up from the edges both above and below the circle, giving it depth on a third dimensional scope; a large tetrahedron of pure Animation Magic only. Sustained was it on her Animation, such would it be, and all that she did not wish would be immediately Suspended of such Animation on the dime. "With this, may my Oasis of Serenity remain in Peace... once and for all, this time." Serulenia was certainly getting quite tired of something loud happening outside or inside of her serene area of pure tranquility. That was how those tourist got trapped in Suspended Animation in the first place, which led her to getting reaped by Khrona many years ago. It was by his grace that she was here today, to be able to see her realm finally have some peace and quiet.

"Rest in Peace, Miss Veronica..." Serulenia noted respectfully with a bow and a turn of her head, returning her attention to the one most important here; Skye. "Now. What is the answer to your question?"
Author: Oshana [ Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:50 am ]
All these displays of soldering good like energies had sent her senses hair wire. She had retreated under a large shell that seemed to ward off chakra. Whilst it made her weaker it persevered her life. As the banishment of Veronica ensued she found herself steadily creeping from under her protective domain. Skye had been silent, Bryant to grab date by the neck...but oshana would do no such thing.She had chosen to be the one who would pick her path here and now.

"Please...teach me...I would humbly become your student and carry out your wishes. But in return I ask that you teach the magic of suspended animation."

Enchanted Armory

Fragments Of Her Soul (Tethys' Children)
Back to top Go down

Serulenia (Lost Work)
Page 1 of 1