View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nameless Woe

Monkey
Virgo Reputation : 0
Job/hobbies : Unknown

PostSubject: Blast from the future    Sun May 10, 2015 7:24 pm

*Space ripping sounds, cooogh, wooosh, gribble gribble.*

From the sky opened a rift in space-time! And out of it came a hot chick, who was just drop dead hot. As she walked out of the rift, she took a look around, and boy was the site really petty. The site wasn't just petty, but really petty and that wasn't a good thing in any way, shape or form. Sad However, that wasn't the reason this chick had appeared, no, she had come back to the past to make sure her future happened.

"Looks like planet ZIP hasn't changed that much, but then again only one of them evolved and that's sad. Though I wonder if she knows it? Eh, this is no time to be thinking about that, gotta get a move on or rather just sit back and relax hahaha! Cool

The girl laughed a bit, before she fully exited the rift and closed it behind her. She kept on looking around, trying to see if anything was different or out of the normal. While doing this, she pulled out a small device and took a look at it for a second, she was seeing if everyone was still alive and or dead or something of that nature. As she looked over everyone's profile that was on this rock, she sighed and close the device.

"Well at least they're still alive, but by god they still have the wannbe "....." thing going on, as well as that backwards ".......". Wait!? Oh yeah I forgot that I can't speak about things that might change the future, ugh!" Mad Panda Mad Panda

The girl sighed again, and she stopped looking around. She got everything she needed, so she took her hands and placed them in a way that looked like she was holding a ball, and in the center of her hand came light. The light fired from the center of her hands, and it bounced off of the ground, rocks and anything else that was around. Once that was done, a clear black-yellow path could be seen, and after that the girl's body turned into light and simply followed the path that had been laid out.

”Hmmm, hmmm.”

As she passed through the light, and bounced off of everything it hit; she thought about all the things that were going to happen in such a short time. It all seemed like yesterday to her.
Back to top Go down
Holy Trinity
Willmaster the Creation:: Undying Will; Goddess of All Will, Wishes and Dreams

Dragon
Leo Female Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Blast from the future    Sun May 10, 2015 7:58 pm

*poit*

Within the ambiguity of the chaos, it seemed a being with big shiny eyes was watching, and a smile appeared inside the Ambiguous Chaos. Nothing was definite, nor was shaped, and as the light broke the ground, the ground faded, because it was not definite, either.
Back to top Go down
Nameless Woe

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Blast from the future    Mon May 11, 2015 8:32 pm

Still passing through the light, the girl noticed a few things, but she didn’t say anything because she wouldn’t want anything to happen to the future and what have you. So she kept her words to herself, but she soon came to a stop because the light trail had come to an end, so her body reformed itself and she stood tall, again. So now with her traveling stopped, she took out the device she brought out before and looked in it, she saw a profile pop up, and that’s when she knew that someone else was on the way to meet her; even though she knew what was going to happen anyway.

”Oh great, one of those people will be showing up…I’m really not looking forward to this interaction, but oh well. Mad

She sighed and simply put her device back. Things were going good for the most part, and nothing seem out of place; given the fact that the people here aren’t that evolved yet. So with everything good, she took a seat on the ground, and looked up at the sky for a minute or two.

”It’s sad that this’ll all be gone soon enough, kinda makes my race seem like dicks, but do I care? Nah. Razz
Back to top Go down
Holy Trinity

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Blast from the future    Mon May 11, 2015 9:44 pm

"Whatcha doin~?" The very ambiguity that the girl came out of was now somehow speaking to her. It was all around her and all encompassing, yet the eyes that followed her seemed more curious than anything. "... Is it fun~?"
Back to top Go down
Nameless Woe

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Blast from the future    Mon May 11, 2015 10:17 pm

”Hm? Is what fun? Laying down? I suppose so or do you mean something else?”

She only asked because she wanted to know, but as it would have it her words were bleeped out; so nothing was heard. It was one of the many rules of the future that she had to follow, because that’s how things work way up there. It annoyed her a little, but she knew the reason for this rule and its effect, so it was ok in a way for the most part.

”Well I knew that would happen, oh well.” Mad

The girl just gave a thumbs up, since she couldn’t talk with anyone who wasn’t from her time or even from her race to be blunt, but again that’s just how things were and she couldn’t help it.
Back to top Go down
Holy Trinity

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Blast from the future    Mon May 11, 2015 10:28 pm

It didn't seem like this ambiguity was paying much attention. In fact, it seemed like its eyes wandered about curiously, especially when the words that were said didn't make any sense. "Something is wrong with you. Heehee. Fix~!" Wherever words were bleeped out, from the ambiguity would be placed a word that fit in its place; like filling in a MadLib page. Because this being, in the 10th, exceeded the workings of Time and Space and worked on terms of Variables, she could, with Absolute Creation, shift them to her will at any given time, and back to normal. "Wai~! Fun~!" Those were the first two replacement words. "You wanna go someplace fun~?"
Back to top Go down
Nameless Woe

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Blast from the future    Mon May 11, 2015 11:11 pm

"?"

The girl took her hand and reached for her device, and took a look at it for a moment or two; *click click*she clicked few things here and there, but once she found what she was looking for she put the device up. She sighed again, before she sat up and took yet another look around, but this time she was looking for somewhere she could go.

”Well no, I don’t go places with people I don’t know.”

She spoke again and her words were bleeped out again, so there really wasn’t any reason to talk, but she couldn’t help but answer that question. So since her words didn’t matter, she waved her finger really fast, and wrote in light what she just said. This was a somewhat better way to talk to people in her mind or at least it made things easier.
Back to top Go down
Holy Trinity

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Blast from the future    Mon May 11, 2015 11:33 pm

"I can understand you if I want to~!" the voice said, being able to hear her words because of her exception to the rules, "If you're from the Future and Time doesn't effect me, then speaking to something like me doesn't alter the timeline at all~!" Basically, she was a being that existed outside of Time. In that respect, Vivi's interactions with her wouldn't be as limited as if someone that still had to function on linear time, like she did.

"I'm not going with you, though!!" The ambiguity said to her again, eyes batting cutely, "WEEE!!!" The large mouth opened up and the end of the ambiguous chaos would be found; the light at the end of the tunnel, which led to a stable land where everything was securely in place and set as being established as an actual foundation. "Have fuuuun~!" the voice spoke as Vivi was literally spit out of the Reversal Plains by whatever had become part of the Reversal Plains, itself. "... She tasted funny."
Back to top Go down
Nameless Woe

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Blast from the future    Mon May 11, 2015 11:51 pm

The girl sighed yet again, she didn’t know that people could just magically say stuff and it happens, but this was the past and what have you. So the actions taken by other people were of no shock, so she didn’t really care for the most part; since caring would only lead to her getting all dragged out and what not.

”Guess there’s no point in the future rule anymore, so I guess I’ll speak out now. Razz Though I was hoping that the silence could go on a bit longer, but oh well I suppose.” Mad

The girl could have spoken to people, even though it would change something no matter how small it was, but she chose not to in order to test something she knew would happen soon enough; since it always does and she called it before she even came back to the past.

”Maaan I hate having to come back here just to make sure things run well, it’s really a pain in the arse if you ask me.” Sad

After being spit out of whatever it was she was in, which made little to no sense, she found herself somewhere else random. It wasn’t like this was new to her, but it did annoy her every now and again and what have you.

”Wonder what other derp god will show up? Hmmm, maybe I’ll try me silence thing again and see if what I’ve known will happen again…”
Back to top Go down
The Veritas
Tinasanti, the Trini-T :: Octogod; Three Peaces of the Veritas
Tinasanti, the Trini-T :: Octogod; Three Peaces of the Veritas

Horse
Scorpio Female Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Blast from the future    Tue May 12, 2015 10:08 am

*Consecration*

'Shinkaerei Veritas' is 'The Veritas,' the 'Planet.' Her Name is Tinasanti. All events, mechanics, energy and forms of matter are part of and dictated by the Veritas, known as Absolute Energy. She is learning how to sustain life using the power of her ancient spirit, the Lost Soul; Kaerei, to help guide she and her family toward Universal Harmony. She learns from anything and everything and sends out her doll form, Shina, to go interact with the world in more obscure ways than just the planet's occurrences. She has power over all Karma. The Myst is the Veritas' 'Life Energy'; Enigmas is the 'Creative Energy'.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blast from the future    

Back to top Go down

Blast from the future
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1