The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Shin Kohakutsukiyomi; Atonement and Rebirth

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Triere
Lucicrystal the Shinsangel :: Shinkishinji; Keeper of the 7 Shinsangels
Triere

Dog
Pisces Points : 283

Shin Kohakutsukiyomi; Atonement and Rebirth Empty
PostSubject: Shin Kohakutsukiyomi; Atonement and Rebirth   Shin Kohakutsukiyomi; Atonement and Rebirth EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 11:52 pm

(11:42) After the great battle between the Reds and the Blues, Triere exited her Trinity Plane in a place she'd never been before, but knew to be extremely familiar. "... Ugh. Damn, Signis. That was a lot for no reason, you know." Now she was merged back with her Higher Self and was... Well... A High Seraph now. "Magna Signis, eh...? And... Jack Frost..." These were the two gifts given to her by her father... the Crystal Ifrit and the Crystal Shiva. Her Grandma and Grandpa.

"... Thanks, Dad." (11:44) For some reason, she could smile at all of this. Now, Triere could start her journey and not be bound to whatever the hell her fucking father always wanted her to come and do for him. Signis and Blue were back with her, and the transition between realms went off without a hitch. Her Soul, Magna Signis, was rooted to the Magnus Ignis and the Dawn was basically her playground. She was the Crystal Goddess that protected the Tree after all.

"We're gonna have to make this place a little more inhabitable, though... I'm gonna have to calm down these intense flames..."

She stretched, letting her six Crystal Wings spread out, fluctuating between fire and ice fluidly every so often. "I guess this means we've gotta go... Do something, or something." She shrugged. "Mayyybe I should go visit Mom... Hopefully she can help a sistah out."

Signis and Blue would be with her now forever, as the three of them were eternally connected at birth. She would have to overcome this Magnus Ignis ordeal another time. "At least you're not burning everything in sight anymore, Signis. We'll get you cooled down soon enough." But first thing's first...

"Blue. Watch over her for me. I have things to do... But I'll be back later when I've got this all figured out."

Signis was her Soul and Blue was her Weapon. They would have to work together, and they always did... It was good that they knew how and why they were connected now, thanks to the work of her father. "... Yeah. Thanks." She said wholeheartedly... Saying 'Thanks' was already not her style... So saying it twice to her FATHER was not something she EVER thought conceivable... But, low and behold, here it is, happening.

"... Miracles do happen," she joked, snickering under her breath before crossing her arms, "Getting me to say shit twice. Hmph!" Looks like she caught some of the haughtiness, too... (11:52)
Back to top Go down
Ty
Allmaster the Family Bond :: Shinsei; God of All Gods, Wonderlands and Characters
Allmaster the Family Bond :: Shinsei; God of All Gods, Wonderlands and Characters
Ty

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 1132
Job/hobbies : Kairo Tymon

PostSubject: Re: Shin Kohakutsukiyomi; Atonement and Rebirth   Shin Kohakutsukiyomi; Atonement and Rebirth EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 11:59 pm

(11:55) "So I see that you now see with the full extent of the Eyes of Clarity," a disembodied voice spoke from the Magna Signis, forming from the bright red as a streaking silhouette of condensed color taking physical shape and form, "... Not bad, Lucicrystal. Rather... 'Luci.'" He jested, knowing that his daughter would understand the humor in all of it despite probably being pissed about it. She was just like him before he knew of his purpose... And even though he knew hers, she still had to live up to it... And something about that was settling to him.

"... So. The Moon of Punishment and Atonement has risen... It is the Magna Signis, this Amber colored soul of yours. Hmhmhm." This was how Pumpkinhead, Pumki and Corona were connected to each other; it was all through Triere. Pumki was the missing piece of Pumpkinhead, but that missing piece known as 'Pumki' had taken the alias of 'Signis.' When Pumpkinhead and Pumki became one again, then they would become... Magna Signis, the Shin Kohakutsukiyomi. "... This is the Crown we've received. We made it. All of us. Together." (11:59)
Back to top Go down
Mugeniere
Mugeniel the Crystal Pisces :: Jack the Ripper; Imperial General of the Dawn
Mugeniel the Crystal Pisces :: Jack the Ripper; Imperial General of the Dawn
Mugeniere

Dog
Pisces Female Points : 290

PostSubject: Re: Shin Kohakutsukiyomi; Atonement and Rebirth   Shin Kohakutsukiyomi; Atonement and Rebirth EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 4:15 am

The frosty manifestation that was the young girl's trusted shadowy companion, Blue, appeared before her robed in black and donning a crystallized blue skeletal mask upon her face, just the same as she'd been before their battle with Signis. She looked at the large, Amber glowing marble that hovered over the land and produced these beautiful, resilient flames across the land, no longer reddened by her Insanity.

"... Yes," she responded to Triere softly, but decisively, and she stood guard in front of the giant glowing sphere. It shone brightly like the sun, but seemed warm to the touch. She crossed her arms, mimicking a bodyguard, ensuring that no one were to come through whilst in the process of completion. Even if the Insanity was gone from the Veritas, every Tensei had their own battle to fight with their own Insanities... Just because the Veritas was purified didn't mean that any of the Tensei that didn't undergo their Thirteen Restrictions could not at any time spark their own again within themselves.

She said and did nothing more.

Blue Star, Blue Moon, Blue Seed ~~ Theme of Saphiere

Blue Violet; Peace Be With You ~~ Second Theme

Back to top Go down
Triere
Triere

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Shin Kohakutsukiyomi; Atonement and Rebirth   Shin Kohakutsukiyomi; Atonement and Rebirth EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 4:20 am

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know, I know. It's a good thing."

She rubbed the back of her head, a little embarrassed about how Signis was acting beforehand. To think that she was her Soul for so long and that sort of deep Insanity was inside of her... It was just a wee bit unsettling to her how out of control she really could be.

"... But we're all back to normal. Blue'll keep Signis under control. But what about the trial of the Fourth Moon? Without an Insanity, doesn't that mean there's no purpose in this?"
Back to top Go down
Ty
Ty

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Shin Kohakutsukiyomi; Atonement and Rebirth   Shin Kohakutsukiyomi; Atonement and Rebirth EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 10:56 am

Tensei crossed his arms, closing his eyes and meditating deeply on this. "No. There is still risk of Insanity. Our job no longer is to overcome it... But to prevent its emergence until all Tensei have reached the Thirteenth Mark." Tensei, being the congregation of all of the Tensei souls; the living testament of all that they are, knew that he, himself could Keep the Insanity at bay, for he was nothing but its purified form; Shinsanity. However, the newborn Tensei that had yet to obtain control over themselves and overcome their own trials... Well...

"... That is where I need your help, my daughter. I am merely the Pumping's Head. The Pumpking, himself, has yet to reemerge... Nor the Shinseigami." Though technically he was these things, he was not so until he was complete. "... Pumki and I have merged together, resulting in Magnus Signis. Yet... Tigen and I..." He lowered his head, narrowing his eyes, "... We still must come together in order to fill the Shinseigami and bring he and the Shinmegami here. When they return..." he trailed off, turning away from her, "... Nevermind that. First thing's first is to find the rest of me... That is my dear brother, Tigen."

... Though, it wasn't much of a problem getting him out. What was the real issue was how long it was going to take.

"I will proceed to Eternalism Hill release all of the Tensei souls from myself out into the Veritas. Having passed the Test of Time, they will be more mature than they once were in our time on Vescrutia. Hopefully, by that time... So will Tigen."
Back to top Go down
Triere
Triere

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Shin Kohakutsukiyomi; Atonement and Rebirth   Shin Kohakutsukiyomi; Atonement and Rebirth EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 10:58 am

"Yeaaaah..." she said, a little half-heartedly, "... But what do I have to do specifically? What's the purpose of this entire moon, anyway, huh? Technically, it should be completed, shouldn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Ty
Ty

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Shin Kohakutsukiyomi; Atonement and Rebirth   Shin Kohakutsukiyomi; Atonement and Rebirth EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 7:15 pm

He shook his head, encircled with a rainbow ring and flames of the same likeness, "No. That was only the Rise of the Moon. In order to make our way to the Fifth Moon, we will need the Shinseigami. In fact..." Last he checked, he was trying to come through into the Veritas from Peace as they spoke.

"... He will arrive here in the Seventh Restriction, where I will disperse as the Shinsanities of the Sixth Restriction. Then, when I release the Shinsanity, I will be confined to the Fourth Restriction, where I will have the 'Card System' in order to access my energies. Whilst he tends to the Shinsanities and Eternalism Hill, I will go out and try to spread as much energy as I can around the Veritas in order to help it recover its strength... Like regenerating the ecosystem."

Last he checked, Trinity, the Shinigami, was also part of the Card System as well, as per prior setup of the Shinseigami. Perhaps, the 'Card System' could be the link between the three spirits of the Veritas...? Maybe even... All of his daughters...

"... Hey. Before you go." He flashed his hand, a deck of cards appearing in a puff of rainbow flames, which he'd present to Triere, the Middle Child, "... This will keep us connected. You, Me, your Mother and your Sisters. Throughout the entire Veritas..." These were the cards she could use as Judgemaster in order to execute the law of the Judgemaster... Ergo, 'Law Cards.'

"Use them wisely, Triere. I will be heading down to the Dusk soon in order to give Tabi her deck, too. Trinity couldn't be the only one, you know."
Back to top Go down
Triere
Triere

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Shin Kohakutsukiyomi; Atonement and Rebirth   Shin Kohakutsukiyomi; Atonement and Rebirth EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 7:22 pm

About ready to get this whole shindig started, she was called back by her father... Or rather, her Father's spirit, since her actual father wasn't here just yet... And took hold of the cards. She stared at him blankly. Even though she was happy about receiving the cards and the connection to them, her question still hadn't been answered.

"Yeah... Thanks, pops, but... What am I supposed to DO? Like, do I have to do ANYTHING, or can I... Just... Ya know...?"

She was really itching to get this shit started. He could probably tell, too, even though she was hiding it well... Her wings were flaring up a little bit, and she couldn't help but smile just a smidge.
Back to top Go down
Ty
Ty

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Shin Kohakutsukiyomi; Atonement and Rebirth   Shin Kohakutsukiyomi; Atonement and Rebirth EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 7:37 pm

As she suspected, he could see her eagerness in the entire ordeal and, though she did have her part to play, he would leave her to go enjoy the freedom of the Veritas, as he knew she wished to do.

"That is all for now, my daughter. Don't worry. When your time comes, all will be in order, as it always is. You know how I function... Rather, Tensei in general. It always comes together. Trust me," He smiled, lowering his hand, "I've gotten us this far, right? Rather... WE've gotten us this far, eh?" He chuckled, crossing his arms again.

"This place is more for you three than anything. I had most of my fun on Vescrutia. If anyone wishes to engage with me, they know how to find me. I'm sure that won't ever happen, though. So you three girls can do as you wish with this world, then. And I will be with you three... In spirit."

Once he finds Tigen and merges with him, he will be able to call the Shinseigami and disperse from the Twelfth Restriction into the Sixth, Fourth and Second, which were all the components of the Spirit. The Tensei Spirit would fill the ENTIRE Veritas and the Crystal Tree would have enough power to produce Life once again. Then that would subsequently awaken the Eighth Restriction; Tinasanti

"Thanks to the move, we won't have to worry about Weaponmaster anymore, either. In fact... I believe that Weaponmaster should be assigned to Mors, in order to allow 'Instruments' to be born into this world, again..." Then Tear would have the School under control... "... Tabi, Trinity and Tsuki are already dealing with the Willmaster and Gamemaster... And you and I have Judgemaster under control... So, that covers the Tenth Restriction, as well... And, combined with Tigen's power... We will be able to remain at the Twelfth whilst still maintaining power enough to support the Sixth, Fourth and Eighth..."

From the way he looked over it, all of the Even Restrictions, which have to deal with the Spirit, would be accounted for... And the Veritas would live again.

"Hmmm... Yes, the Fifth Moon will be a most grand one, indeed... However... I will be needing to talk to Grimnyzmal, as well..."

Last edited by Tensei on Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Triere
Triere

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Shin Kohakutsukiyomi; Atonement and Rebirth   Shin Kohakutsukiyomi; Atonement and Rebirth EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 7:45 pm

She sighed heavily, rolling her eyes as he continued to talk, "Dad. You're rambling. Just go and get it done. Come on, you know the Family's waiting. I'm gonna go head to Crysteria and set up shop there." It seemed like a pretty sweet deal, actually. She was gonna get all cozy, then go explore the Veritas. Since they didn't need to protect it from any evil or anything anymore, she could go out and like... Maybe go shopping or adventuring or something cool. Being bored was one of the things she hated the most.

"...Oh, but uh. Thanks again for everything..." she muttered, eyes darting off to the side, slightly embarrassed. She clenched her fists, tensing up a bit, "... And... Uh..." Tensei were never good at this sort of thing... Sometimes, they just didn't know how to approach people. Not even each other. "... I love ya." She floated over and hugged him quick and tight, then just as swiftly released him and stared off to the side with a frumpy expression on her face, scowling a bit, seemingly out of the same embarrassment. "Hmph!" she finalized before flying off without another word. Though she wasn't keen on showing it, her heart was fluttering and, once she knew she was out of sight...

... she smiled. Big and wide.

"These cards are gonna be fucking AWESOME!"
Back to top Go down
Ty
Ty

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Shin Kohakutsukiyomi; Atonement and Rebirth   Shin Kohakutsukiyomi; Atonement and Rebirth EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 7:57 pm

He smiled warmly, knowing how impatient his daughter was. He couldn't help but laugh, but he understood it completely. "Alright, alright... Let's get this show on the road!" It was then that he was given the random hug from his daughter, whom he'd always thought wasn't the type to show such affection... Especially not to him. Perhaps, after seeing all that he'd done, she was having a change of heart... But couldn't bear to say that she was wrong about everything that went on, then.

"... Heh. I love you, too, Triere. Just as much as I love your sisters and your mother." He couldn't wait until he merged back with the Shinseigami so he could be with Tsuki again... And, naturally, Trinity and Tabi as well as Triere. The entire family would be back together and be able to leave in the Veritas in Peace.

"Mmm... This place really does make Dreams into Reality..." Thanks to the Dream Goddess and the Reality God... Naturally. They were made for each other from the very beginning. "See ya, kiddo." It was time for them to go their separate ways. Blue was stationed at Magnus Signis, protecting the Fourth Moon. Triere was on her way, now able to engage in her life as she saw fit without being constrained to her family ties... and Tensei, himself...

"... *Sigh*. Okay. Let's make this move to the Clock Tower. Eternalism Hill... It's time to return to oneness..." And with that, he flickered off toward Crysteria, where the Temporal Tower resided... (7:57)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shin Kohakutsukiyomi; Atonement and Rebirth   Shin Kohakutsukiyomi; Atonement and Rebirth Empty

Back to top Go down

Shin Kohakutsukiyomi; Atonement and Rebirth
Page 1 of 1