The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

The Coming; Lost My Mind

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ty
Allmaster the Family Bond :: Shinsei; God of All Gods, Wonderlands and Characters
Allmaster the Family Bond :: Shinsei; God of All Gods, Wonderlands and Characters
Ty

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 1132
Job/hobbies : Kairo Tymon

The Coming; Lost My Mind Empty
PostSubject: The Coming; Lost My Mind   The Coming; Lost My Mind EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 7:29 pm

As Tymon reviewed the affairs of the Veritas whilst upon the Eleventh Moon, he came to realize that the Rises of the Sixth, Seventh, and Eighth Tensei Moons were all lost somewhere that he couldn't find.

"UNBE-FREAKIN-LEIVABLE!!!" Ty shouted, grasping his head. "IT'S ALMOST THE FALL OF A MOON AND I CAN'T FIND WHERE THREE OF THEM HAVE RISEN?!" That's what he got for being so sloppy during the early stages of the Veritas. "IT'S AN INCOHERENT MESS." He ruffled his hair furiously as he hovered over the Twin Moon, trying to figure out what he was going to do about this mess. "I'm Going To Have To Wait Until The Fall Of The Ninth Moon Or Lower To Deal With Things Like THAT."

This was all just one big mess.

"It Was So Fun When I First Started Out And Now... It's Just A Whole Lot Of Messy Work!!" He crossed his arms. "Work, Work, Work, Work, Work! That's All I Do Is WORK!!" He thrust his foot down, as if stomping on something, even though he hovered in midair. "AND NOW I HAVE TO UNTANGLE THE MESSY WEB THAT IS THE VERITAS THROUGH THE STORY OR ELSE I'M GOING TO LOSE PRECIOUS SENTIMENTAL VALUE!!!"

NEVER underestimate the power of Sentimental Value.

"BLAAAAAARRRRGH!!!" It wasn't like Allmaster Ty to lose his cool like this. That was usually strictly for The Tyranophant. But this was just a testament to how bad the situation was.

"Okay, I Need A PLAN," Ty said, hovered to and fro frantically with his fingers on his chin thoughtfully, "WAIT THAT'S IT." He didn't think he'd come to a conclusion so quickly, but he remembered some key elements to the Veritas that weren't being used because of how much work in the higher up departments he was doing. "I Can Just Use This As My 'Peace' Story! It'll Be Me Regaining My Lost Peace And Pieces All The Way Until I Get To The Fall Of The Tenth Moon!" He panted manically. "I'll... I'll Work On The Main Storyline Of The Veritas, Undo It, Find Where I Rose Those Moons At, And BAM! Separate Them Back To Where They Belong During Their Fall!" It was ingenious, but it was still... Work.
Back to top Go down
Void Sun
THE INSANITY :: VOID SUN; TATARI TENSEI - INSANITY MOON
Void Sun

Dog
Pisces Points : 2828
Job/hobbies : The Antagonist

PostSubject: Re: The Coming; Lost My Mind   The Coming; Lost My Mind EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 7:34 pm

The strife of the Allmaster summoned The Insanity yet again from within and brought it out beside him as an annoying little mouth that would talk a whole lot at him whilst he was thinking.

"Struggle?" the tiny mouth said, snickering and laughing maniacally. "You Already Know What It Is."

Ty

Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Coming; Lost My Mind   The Coming; Lost My Mind EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 7:38 pm

Ty's eyes became swirly and foam flew from his mouth as he entered a state of manic that brought him infinite frustration. "QUIET, LITTLE MOUTH!!" he shouted to The Insanity, "I Don't Need You Rubbing It In My Face!!" Ty was already one to beat himself up over the smallest tiny fine little details, and this little mouth was going to just piss him off while he was trying to work.

"Wait, Didn't I JUST Banish You?" Ty asked, turning to the little mouth, "What, You Think I Won't Just Do It Again?" It wasn't like he couldn't. "And I'm Not Having An Epic Battle That I'm Not Going To Put In A Story, So Don't Even Think You're Going To Even Get That Powerful This Time Around." The Insanity was only in a mild state right now, and it wouldn't be able to grow if Ty didn't feed it. "Don't Try Anything Funny Or I'll Make You Atone Again," he said.
Back to top Go down
Void Sun
Void Sun

Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Coming; Lost My Mind   The Coming; Lost My Mind EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 7:42 pm

The Insanity snickered. "You're Just Making A Mess Right Now That You'll Have To Clean Up Later," it said. Soon, it became multiple mouths, all whispering different things about how the Veritas was a mess, how complicated things were, how Ty was failing, and things of that nature.

Mouth 1: "It's All Falling Apart."

Mouth 2: "On Your Account!"

Mouth 7: "With Your Account!"

The Insanity knew all. It was The Insanity, after all. Don't ask questions.

Mouth ?: "Isn't This The Form Where You Are Supposed To Have Everything Together On Account, Anyway?"

Mouth ~: "Yeeeaaaaaah!"

Mouth !: "MOTHERFUCKER."

Ty

Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Coming; Lost My Mind   The Coming; Lost My Mind EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 7:45 pm

They were right, unfortunately, about everything, and Ty could not deny that he had fucked up severely in this case. He was just making more work for himself and being an insane wreck, like he used to be. Like in the old days, when he was just... Khrona.

"... Hmmmm..." Ty thought, now ignoring the mouths, "I COULD Succumb To The Insanity And Go Crazy, ORRRRR... I Can Summon My Higher Self To Do It For Me!!" Ty snickered slyly.

"KHRONA TENSEI!!!"
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Pandimensional God :: Void Bo$$
Khrona

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 1365
Job/hobbies : Tycoon

PostSubject: Re: The Coming; Lost My Mind   The Coming; Lost My Mind EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 7:56 pm

"You SON OF A BITCH," Khrona said, manifesting out of the back of Ty's head, "I Don't Want To Be The One To Have To Do This, Either. Shit. Mother Fuck." The Insanity wasn't as much a threat anymore as it was an annoyance, and what they both -- all -- hated most were minor annoyances. "I'm Gonna Invent A Technique Named 'SHUT THE FUCK UP' And It Will Silence Everything With A Murderous Intent," Khrona said. "JUST FOR YOU, INSANITY." Khrona turned to Ty. "Talkin' 'Bout The 'Old Days'. There's A STORY YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE WORKING ON CONCERNING THAT RIGHT THIS SECOND." Khrona was angrier than Ty was at the situation.

"And You, The Insanity! You Just..." Crickets chirped. "... Just Do Whatever You Want, Okay? I Mean, Really. Fuck It."

Pandora's Box (Theme)

Forbidden Cards
Back to top Go down
https://tymonbolton.wordpress.com/legendary-tales/khrona-tensei/
Void Sun
Void Sun

Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Coming; Lost My Mind   The Coming; Lost My Mind EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 7:56 pm

The Insanity: "Boss."

Ty

Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Coming; Lost My Mind   The Coming; Lost My Mind EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 7:59 pm

"WHAT THE--" Ty waved his hands around madly, "WHAT THE FUCK KIND OF ENDING IS THAT?! I Didn't Summon You Here To Tell The Insanity 'Do Whatever You Want'! I Want To Get Rid Of..."

But then, Ty had another idea... One that Khrona probably already understood, which is why his answer was what it was. "... Yep. I See. Never You Mind." Ty turned to the chattered mouths and said, "Yep. Do Whatever You Want." He waved his hands passively at The Insanity.
Back to top Go down
Void Sun
Void Sun

Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Coming; Lost My Mind   The Coming; Lost My Mind EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 8:06 pm

"Eeeeeexcellennnnnnt..." The Insanity said, its mouths all folding into one large mouth. Burning red eyes of unbridled intensity burst open above the disembodied smiling mouth, drawing energy from both Khrona and Ty, the Allmaster simultaneously to become a very large, very foreboding, very monstrous creature that knew no set form. Hands and eyes and mouths and tentacles and feet and appendages of every type transmogrified from the cluster of fuck that was The Insanity now, easily dwarfing the entire Eleventh Moon -- which was several times that of many stars, in all honesty.

"FOR YOUR INSOLENCE," The Insanity bellowed, its form becoming gaseous and an enormous mouth speaking as miniature mouths echoed what the large mouth said, "I WILL BE ATTACKING YOU TWO BECAUSE YOU BOTH WERE IRRESPONSIBLE." The Insanity is what it was; insane. Your friend one second, your enemy the next. "I WILL STRIP YOU DOWN TO THE VERY LAST BREATH OF YOUR LIFE," it bellowed, shifting forms into an astronomical vortex that specifically aimed its funnel at Khrona and Ty. "YOU SHALL GO TOGETHER!!!"

Ty

Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Coming; Lost My Mind   The Coming; Lost My Mind EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 8:13 pm

Ty and Khrona really fucked up this time. "Dammit..." Ty cursed, "And I Said I Wouldn't Fight It In Some Giant Epic Battle, Too..." Then, he thought a little more deeply on his words. "... Wait. I Said... I Wouldn't Fight It... Sooo..." Suddenly, Ty's eyes became the same bright red as The Insanity's, but his face gave a blank smile like that of a doll. "I... Won't Fight It..." Swiftly allowing The Insanity control, Ty turned to Khrona... But then continued turning... And turning... And turning... Until he was swept up in the eye of the vortex, spinning madly out of control.
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Khrona

Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Coming; Lost My Mind   The Coming; Lost My Mind EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 8:21 pm

Khrona stared stale-faced at what just happened. "Y-You're Kidding Me Right? Y-Y-You're Kidding Me." He couldn't believe that Ty just let The Insanity sweep him away like that. Then again, trying to hold it back instead of letting it all out was a bigger threat. Khrona would just have to deal.

"Fine Then... I'll Just Have To Do This Myself." Khrona took a deep, cleansing breath and let his energy harmonize with The Insanity's as he exhaled. When Khrona exhaled, his entire soul would match the wavelength of The Insanity. With but a single technique, "Null Transfer," Khrona would stop all energy from moving by ceasing its ability to be transferred all throughout the space that The Insanity took up. He and The Insanity as well as the Allmaster, Ty, would halt in place and all would come to a quiet standstill. It was the same technique that Ty used on The Insanity previously.

There was only silence and motionlessness.

Pandora's Box (Theme)

Forbidden Cards
Back to top Go down
Ty
Ty

Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Coming; Lost My Mind   The Coming; Lost My Mind EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 8:48 pm

When Khrona assimilated his soul with The Insanity and caused it and all things that were attached to it to come to a halt, this also meant Allmaster Ty. However, because The Insanity was no longer in motion and Ty was able to be relieved of its influence, he was no longer a puppet of The Insanity, even though he'd fallen into madness only moments before. The Insanity was completely halted along with Ty, however Ty was able to cause energy to stir again using the same power that Khrona had, because the two of them were joined.

As the both of them were synchronized with The Insanity and each other, a Soul Resonance occurred between them that was powerful enough to send a purging wavelength throughout the fullness of The Insanity that had been released by Ty in the first place, cleansed from his presence and now fully destroyed for the time being. It was no longer being held within him nor was he restraining it because of his daily stresses. Instead, he was now at a harmonious peace that only came from the Innocence that was within each soul that purged The Insanity out of it.

It happened in one fraction of a frame in order to keep The Insanity from getting away, but it happened all the same, and a bright light encompassed the fullness of that space like that of a shining, bursting star. The purifying energy surged through the Veritas and was absorbed into Ty's Oversoul, which contained the Veritas Universe within it, and also belonged to Khrona, who was of the Thirteenth Restriction. "Thank You..." Ty said majestically, his voice ringing throughout space as an angelic chime, "... I Knew I Made The Right Choice." He tapped his head thoughtfully. "We Are One."
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Khrona

Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Coming; Lost My Mind   The Coming; Lost My Mind EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 8:54 pm

"Damn Straight," Khrona responded happily, but with reprimand in his voice. "Moral Of The Story: Watch What You Say, Be Careful What You Do, And Stop Holding In Your Stress. It Drives Us INSANE. LITERALLY." Khrona eyed Ty with an ENORMOUS comically enhanced eye, which glared at him with the intensity of The Insanity within it, almost like it was still there deep down somewhere.

But then it went back to normal and so did Khrona. "Ayep. Now We Worry About Friday." That wasn't going to be a problem anymore now that The Insanity was purged. "Yeah, Just Remember To Let It Out When It Comes, Because Holding It In DOES Make It Stronger, But So Does Feeding It, So You Have To Let It Out In Ways That Are Not Harmful." Khrona waggled his finger. "Just Because It's Insanity Doesn't Mean It's Evil. It Just Means That It's Random And Sometimes Malicious." With that said, Khrona would give his final parting words to Ty: "Peace Out!" And wrap himself in his jacket-cloak-robe, disappearing back into the back of Ty's head and soul and stuff.

Pandora's Box (Theme)

Forbidden Cards
Back to top Go down
Ty
Ty

Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Coming; Lost My Mind   The Coming; Lost My Mind EmptyThu Nov 12, 2020 4:15 pm

Ty thought. "Yes... Peace Out," he mumbled. His fight with The Insanity went on into the next day. Which meant... "Only One More Day Until The Fall Of The Eleventh Moon." He was already in his position, but he wondered about Friday...

"... I Need To Make Sure I Continue My 'Peace' Story," he said, reviewing his tome. "I'll Sit Patiently And Read Quietly Until It Is Time Tomorrow." That was all he could do was... Wait and see what would happen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Coming; Lost My Mind   The Coming; Lost My Mind Empty

Back to top Go down

The Coming; Lost My Mind
Page 1 of 1