The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

A Contest For a Hero

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Magnus Ignis
Kasaigami, Crystal Horns of the Crystal Flare :: Crystal Ifrit of the Corona Badlands
Kasaigami, Crystal Horns of the Crystal Flare :: Crystal Ifrit of the Corona Badlands
Magnus Ignis

Male Points : 553

A Contest For a Hero Empty
PostSubject: A Contest For a Hero   A Contest For a Hero EmptyThu Feb 25, 2021 8:57 am

Magnus Ignis was searching through the Dimensions and saw there was a boy from an Earth who was very strong and sought to challenge him. He summoned the boy through a Dimension Gate to the colosseum.

When Tommy was summoned from the Earth to the Dimension known as 'the Veritas', he would be in a pumpkin-shaped colosseum that was large enough to encompass several cities' worth of people. There were people who were animals, aliens, humans, spirits, and just about anything else all lined up to fill the colosseum known as 'Magnum'. They were all already cheering once the Earth boy appeared.

Now who summoned him for combat was none other than the Magnus Ignis, the Fire God known as Titus. He had seen the young man's strength and heroism on earth and decided to put him to the test.

"Welcome!" Magnus Ignis said, "This Is The Veritas' Colosseum, Magnum! I Am The Magnus Ignis, Titus, And You Are Here Because You Are Earth's Strongest, And I Wish To Test Your Strength As A Hero." Magnus Ignis was a thirteen foot tall, muscular, flaming-haired monk with prayer beads around his neck, wrists, and ankles. From his wrists came fire that shaped into hands, but were locked together in front of him like a monk's hands when not in combat. His feet were the same way; fiery from the ankles down. He had a sharp, animalistic look in his narrow eyes and wore a sleeveless black unitard. He stood before Tommy and noticed that he had some Tensei in his blood, immediately finding this out because of the Family Bond shared between all Tensei. It was unclear if Tommy was aware that he was part Tensei, but whatever the case may be, it may give him an edge in the fight.

"So, Young Man," Titus, the Magnis Ignis, bellowed, "What Is Your Name And What Are Your Powers? I Am A Fire God That Rules Over All Things Associated With Heat, Flame, And The Sun. I Am The Sun Of This World Given Manlike Form." Just to be clear, the sun of the Veritas was also a pumpkin. Titus awaited eagerly the answer of Tommy as he stood there, his own hair flickering about as flames do.
Back to top Go down
Magnus Ignis
Magnus Ignis

PostSubject: Re: A Contest For a Hero   A Contest For a Hero EmptyThu Feb 25, 2021 10:02 am

Titus gazed at Tommy with a familiarity that was something like a kinship, reading his heat signature and other wavelengths with his radiant green eyes alone. There was a soft smile on his face as Tommy spoke, and his hands made of fire were merged together seamlessly. "Ah, So Your Powers Are Not Yet Fully Known To You?" the Magnus Ignis asked, "Then This Should Be An Education To You." The Fire God was already prepared for battle, despite remaining in a state that looked like a humble monk. "I See Great Strength In You Already. Let Us See Just How Much!" The crowd of variable beings cheered again as they knew that the fight was about to begin.

Magnus Ignis Titus took a deep breath, closing his eyes as he did so. When he exhaled sharply, his eyes opened quickly and he darted towards Tommy, turning into a blur of flames as he made his move. He was too quick for the natural eye to see and in a moment's notice, the giant fiery man was before Tommy with a burning kick aimed for his torso. It was being propelled by jet flares that his feet could change into, since his feet were made of fire, increasing the attack's power and speed significantly as he made his kick. All the while, Magnus Ignis kept his keen eyes on Tommy, the nearly slit eyes of a restrained beast shining brightly.

6th Restriction -- Titus, or Thermenace, the Crystal Ifrit; God Of Fire. Known also as the Great Pumpkin, Red Pumpkinhead, and Beast King. As the Great Pumpkin, he is the Blood Orange Sun of the Veritas, which resembles a jack o' lantern. As Red Pumpkinhead, he is the embodiment of the red flame of Pumpkinhead. As Beast King, he is ruler over all beast and beastkin kind in the Veritas, as is sometimes known as just 'The Beast'. He rules over Hatred and Wrath with a quiet fury, but becomes even worse should he actually lose his composure becoming the Black Hell or Nightmare Rouge, a vile creature that absorbs hatred and anger in all its forms, so very angry and hateful that it can generate its own fires of hatred, that which can never be doused. He is the chosen consort of Misery Des Gloomi.
Back to top Go down
Magnus Ignis
Magnus Ignis

PostSubject: Re: A Contest For a Hero   A Contest For a Hero EmptyThu Feb 25, 2021 11:18 am

Titus landed on the ground with a powerful thud, that which rumbled the stadium just slightly when he hit. His hands of fire had not been disconnected from each other yet, and he noticed that Tommy had used a power he hadn't mentioned before -- diamonds. "Hm..." Titus hummed to himself, thinking deeply, as he so often did, "... Diamond, Eh? I'll Have To Turn Up The Heat..." Even diamonds could shatter if heated and cooled extremely fast at extreme temperatures, and the Fire God had the power to both generate heat and take heat away. Tommy might be in trouble if that was his only means of defense, but Titus wouldn't let him know that he had the power to do that just yet. Instead, Titus would read the brain waves of Tommy to get an idea of what he was thinking of doing by watching his brain's heat signature.

'He's Up To Something,' the Magnus Ignis thought, watching Tommy as he came in closer after being knocked so far away, 'I'll Have To Keep Him On His Toes.' With that thought, Magnus Ignis said, "Ignite," and in Tommy's general direction as well as in various spots across the battlefield, fire would spontaneously spark in a light explosion from the heat in the atmosphere, yet the fires were powerful enough to knock one off of their feet. Magnus Ignis intended to blow Tommy into one of the ignitions and then into another, and another, and so on until he was rattled a bit. It would look like several small explosions going off in sequence.

6th Restriction -- Titus, or Thermenace, the Crystal Ifrit; God Of Fire. Known also as the Great Pumpkin, Red Pumpkinhead, and Beast King. As the Great Pumpkin, he is the Blood Orange Sun of the Veritas, which resembles a jack o' lantern. As Red Pumpkinhead, he is the embodiment of the red flame of Pumpkinhead. As Beast King, he is ruler over all beast and beastkin kind in the Veritas, as is sometimes known as just 'The Beast'. He rules over Hatred and Wrath with a quiet fury, but becomes even worse should he actually lose his composure becoming the Black Hell or Nightmare Rouge, a vile creature that absorbs hatred and anger in all its forms, so very angry and hateful that it can generate its own fires of hatred, that which can never be doused. He is the chosen consort of Misery Des Gloomi.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Contest For a Hero   A Contest For a Hero Empty

Back to top Go down

A Contest For a Hero
Page 1 of 1