The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

The Golden Tether

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sacred Beasts

Sacred Beasts

The Golden Tether Empty
PostSubject: The Golden Tether   The Golden Tether EmptyThu May 20, 2021 6:37 pm

Zylla entered the Golden Tether after having risen up from the depths of the sea, where it lived. Its silver glowing eyes panned over the area as its tentacles dragged it across the ground and over toward the seating area. The place was strange and foreign to the creature, and it wasn't exactly the most sociable. It could only be reminded of how it consumed seafaring people back in its homeland, and how recently it had been mistreated by those who it thought were friends. With a now wary heart, Zylla made its way to a seat next to the tailor, letting its tentacles spill over the edges of the chair.
Back to top Go down
Sacred Beasts

Sacred Beasts

The Golden Tether Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Golden Tether   The Golden Tether EmptyThu May 20, 2021 6:52 pm

Zylla was pining over the fact that it had been rejected in a land before, and its feelings were hurt. The beautiful upper torso of a maiden rested its elbows upon its tentacles forlornly. The monster was thinking about what was said to it about friendship, and how it was to learn about love and compassion by not eating every human it passed by. Though the smell of a human overcame the Scydron, having it turn to the one next to it. "A human..." it mumbled, raising up and allowing its large, exposed breasts to bounce with its movements, "Hey. Human. What is your name?"
Back to top Go down
Sacred Beasts

Sacred Beasts

The Golden Tether Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Golden Tether   The Golden Tether EmptyThu May 20, 2021 7:08 pm

Zylla's majestic naked feminine upper torso would shift to face Dorian, dainty hands resting gingerly upon its hips where they became tentacles. "Dorian, hm?" Zylla repeated, taking in his name and making a note to remember it... So it wouldn't eat him alive. "Hmmm," it hummed as it looked him in the eyes, saying afterward, "It's dangerous to look at me or for me to look at you. I'm part Gorgon, if you know what that is." Zylla was part Gorgon, part Hydra, and part Scylla -- the latter of which was why it had tentacles. It figured it could make friends with a human, since the people it tried to make friends with before betrayed it. "I am Zylla," it announced, raising its head haughtily and placing its fingers upon its chest. "Nice to meet you, Dorian."
Back to top Go down
Sacred Beasts

Sacred Beasts

The Golden Tether Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Golden Tether   The Golden Tether EmptyThu May 20, 2021 7:49 pm

Zylla was chatting with a human, its indigo snake-hair curled into tight coils and asleep upon the scalp. The beauteous Zylla took notice of a powerful presence that entered and turned to meet the eye with its glowing silver eyes. It sensed that this was no human, but the sea monster was still wondering about if she was edible or not. The thought was awayed when Zylla thought of befriending the person, ready to speak. However, someone beat it to speaking, and Zylla held its tongue for the moment, though its lower torso of tentacles seemed ready to lift it up and drag it toward the others. Zylla stilled its desires and simply observed for now.
Back to top Go down
Sacred Beasts

Sacred Beasts

The Golden Tether Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Golden Tether   The Golden Tether EmptyThu May 20, 2021 8:36 pm

Zylla was not well-versed in the art of marketing, as it was a hybrid sea monster that lived undersea, more or less as a hermit that only rose up to snatch up passersby on ships and such when in its true size. It did know what enchantments were, however, as there were a great many that were lost at sea before. Zylla frowned, though, wondering if it would make any friends here. The people here seemed to know each other, however. Tentacles slithering to the ground from the chair, Zylla carried its gorgeous feminine upper half closer to everyone, still wary about speaking due to its previous engagements. It looked to Dorian, making a motion to come with.
Back to top Go down
Sacred Beasts

Sacred Beasts

The Golden Tether Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Golden Tether   The Golden Tether EmptyThu May 20, 2021 9:31 pm

Zylla couldn't understand the depth of the back and forth between the women, but it could understand the tension. With tensions rising and Zylla more or less ignored or too far out of the loop to be involved, it would sigh and crawl toward the door on its tentacles... But not before turning its curvaceous upper body toward Dorian and smiling, feeling as though they'd made some sort of companionship, even if brief. "Goodbye, Dorian," Zylla said as he was now caught up in wares, "Have fun with the merch." Zylla was tired and would return to sea to recuperate. Perhaps it would return to this place another day... When it was more appealing to make friends.
Back to top Go down
Sacred Beasts

Sacred Beasts

The Golden Tether Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Golden Tether   The Golden Tether EmptyThu Sep 16, 2021 7:02 am

Zylla had been residing in the deep seas of a strange world ever since accidentally traversing the planes to end up in different realms than its origin. Granted, the sea monster wasn't savvy to the customs of social life, having lived alone and traveled alone, but that didn't stop it from trying ever since learning of friendship. The beautiful, feminine looking, snake-haired, blue creature rose from the waters and crawled up to the doors of The Golden Tether on its tentacle-legs. It entered the establishment, as it had done once in the past, and took a seat to observe the native life. It hoped that perhaps this time would yield better results.
Back to top Go down
Sacred Beasts

Sacred Beasts

The Golden Tether Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Golden Tether   The Golden Tether EmptyThu Sep 16, 2021 7:38 am

Zylla looked about with its glowing silver eyes, seemingly on guard. It was silent as it sized up the community here and wondered about what was going on. It hadn't noticed the one who was behind the veil as of yet, but was rather immediately attracted to the demon that entered the vicinity. Curious, Zylla rose up on its tentacles and placed its hands on its bare hips, making its way toward the woman and ignoring anything that wasn't her. "Does this place belong to you?" Zylla asked with an inquisitive look upon its face, the indigo snakes that were its hair all coiled into curls and sleeping soundly upon its head.
Back to top Go down
Sacred Beasts

Sacred Beasts

The Golden Tether Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Golden Tether   The Golden Tether EmptyThu Sep 16, 2021 7:54 am

Zylla smiled cutely and lowered its lids as the woman insisted upon the intimate thoughts with Zylla's tentacles. It wasn't opposed to such an engagement, but after what it had been through in that other world, it was certainly more cautious than when it first emerged from the deep. The busty, beauteous maiden-like sea creature leaned over closer to the demon and gave her a seductive look. "Well, you certainly are flirtatious..." One of Zylla's hands slid up its body and up to its breast, which it squeezed somewhat roughly. "I like that." It bit its lip lightly, fluttering its eyes. "Mm... I'm just not familiar with this place," it answered as it massaged its breast, "I wish to understand these customs."
Back to top Go down
Sacred Beasts

Sacred Beasts

The Golden Tether Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Golden Tether   The Golden Tether EmptyThu Sep 16, 2021 8:17 am

Zylla didn't particularly understand the native lingo as well as it thought, but it was clued in by the body language of Mistress Anessix that she was still being flirty. "Hmmm, is that so? Then I hope to be well-educated on your..." Zylla came a bit closer, pressing its arms against its breasts to form cleavage, "... Ways." Giggling lightly, it licked its lips and introduced itself. "I am Zylla. It's nice to meet you, Anessix." Zylla blew Anessix a kiss coupled with a wink, then rose back into an upright position, crossing its arms just underneath its bare breasts. "Oh, but before I get off track... Yes, it's just that..." Zylla looked around again, then said, "Why are there people in captivity? What is it that you all are doing here? Please tell me!"
Back to top Go down
Sacred Beasts

Sacred Beasts

The Golden Tether Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Golden Tether   The Golden Tether EmptyThu Sep 16, 2021 8:32 am

Zylla placed a hand up to its juicy deep blue lips and gave a look of mock surprise when told about Six's tentacle fantasy. "Ohhh, really~?" Zylla asked playfully, "Well, don't let me stop you from making your fantasy a reality..." The sea creature circled Anessix as she spoke, almost like a predator after prey. One of its tentacles slithered up the leg of the mistress, casually stroking its length from the thigh on down, then releasing the leg. Now, it wasn't quite certain about what the nature of Slaves and Masters was, but it could tell that it didn't wish to be in captivity and forced to do things against its will. As it was a sea monster, being in such situations definitely went against its normal monstrous instincts. It already had trouble not eating people.
Back to top Go down
Sacred Beasts

Sacred Beasts

The Golden Tether Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Golden Tether   The Golden Tether EmptyThu Sep 16, 2021 8:50 am

Zylla turned away as if shy, raising one of its shoulders as it slowly bent over and inched its way closer to Anessix. "I wouldn't mind a bit of fun..." Zylla swiftly swerved to face Anessix straight forward, tentacles on either side wrapping around her ankles and spreading the legs wide as two foremost tentacles slipped toward the pelvis and wrapped around the thighs, securing a position. Zylla continued inching closer, whispering, "... Maybe I'll show you how I play..." A hand ran up and down the side of Anessix's body, a delayed response following after. "... Certainly, only curiosity drives me. I've been isolated nearly all of my life undersea... So... I don't have much experience..." But Zylla made up for it in other areas...
Back to top Go down
Sacred Beasts

Sacred Beasts

The Golden Tether Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Golden Tether   The Golden Tether EmptyThu Sep 16, 2021 9:07 am

Zylla definitely enjoyed the company of the mistress and indeed wanted more, finding the affection to be rather soothing after such a time of being treated rather harshly in another world. The blue being trailed the demon back to a more private area, where Zylla would lock its arms before itself and casually ease its way over toward Anessix, pressing its hip up against her playfully. "It's so very kind of you to have a little fun with me... I hope that we can be friends..." The tender Zylla was after companionship after loving and losing people it would have considered its first friends. A tentacle slithered across Anessix's hips and drew her in close to Zylla, who then said, "... Please show me a good time..."
Back to top Go down
Sacred Beasts

Sacred Beasts

The Golden Tether Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Golden Tether   The Golden Tether EmptyThu Sep 16, 2021 9:24 am

Zylla's glowing silver eyes batted gently as it puckered its lips when the wardrobe of its hostess came off in a cloud. With compliment in mind, Zylla's lips curved slightly into a coy smile, and it responded, "You're so charming..." By this time, the hand of Anessix was upon the face of Zylla, whose features seemed to pop when it lowered its head to trace its cheek across Anessix's fingers affectionately. "I... Am the only one of my species," Zylla mentioned somewhat reluctantly, kissing one of Anessix's fingers as the tentacle around her waist curled around her body and up to one of her breasts, "... And... I was previously brought to a realm different from my own before coming here..." Zylla trailed off, seeming hesitant to continue.
Back to top Go down
Sacred Beasts

Sacred Beasts

The Golden Tether Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Golden Tether   The Golden Tether EmptyThu Sep 16, 2021 9:47 am

Zylla blushed lightly, its blue skin flushing into a darker shade similar to its lips around the cheeks as it was stroked, letting lips lock in full contact without restraint. Everything below Zylla's hips was tentacles and a cleverly disguised serpentine tail integrated within them upon its rear. Zylla was about to lap at Six's nape, but was pulled off into the next area and into the bed, which Zylla crawled upon eagerly. "... I'm just happy to be treated so kindly... The people from the other world denied my friendship before, so..." Zylla's body pressed upon Anessix's and Zylla kissed her tummy tenderly, easing up toward her chest, where Zylla rested its face.
Back to top Go down
Sacred Beasts

Sacred Beasts

The Golden Tether Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Golden Tether   The Golden Tether EmptyThu Sep 16, 2021 10:04 am

Zylla's passion flared up immediately with the warm words gifted to it, which brought its face toward one of Six's nipples, and its tongue wrapping around it before Zylla's mouth cupped around the breast. The tentacles felt her body up and down, some of them once again tightening around the legs. Others massaged Anessix's genitals, their tips poking in and out of the entrance and stroking the lips. It seemed like the demon's body would be engulfed in the mass of tentacles sooner or later, to who knows what going on underneath behind the slurping noises they made. "... Mmm, how can I say no...?" Zylla's head rose up to Six's cheek, where it'd kiss her softly... Sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Sacred Beasts

Sacred Beasts

The Golden Tether Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Golden Tether   The Golden Tether EmptyThu Sep 16, 2021 10:22 am

Zylla relished in the moans of its companion, tongue invading her mouth forcefully once contact was made between their lips, even if only for a brief moment or so. "... Who's the one that's shy~?" Suddenly, the tentacles all over Anessix tightened, constricting her body. "... Do you like it tight...?" The rather promiscuous tentacle down at her vagina invaded roughly, the girth of the tentacle quickly filling the hole. As it went in and out, causing juices to gush out as it did, Zylla whispered in Six's ear, "... I like it tight..." Zylla licked her earlobe, then continued, "... I want to squeeze you dry..." The tentacle within Anessix bulged slightly, and the others became even more tense.
Back to top Go down
Sacred Beasts

Sacred Beasts

The Golden Tether Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Golden Tether   The Golden Tether EmptyThu Sep 16, 2021 10:44 am

Zylla surely intended to deliver delight to the demon, wrapping its arms around her shapely form. "... You want more of me, eh...?" Zylla rolled onto its back and let another tentacle make its way to Anessix's pussy, massaging her clit roughly. "Oo, make me writhe, then~!" The sea monster clutched the mistress and dug its nails into her back. It laughed loudly, thoroughly enjoying itself, and let the free tentacle that was not constricting the demon's body spank her hard whilst Zylla continued its sexual endeavors. "... Be careful, or I might tear you apart~! I am a sea monster, after all~!" The tentacle within Anessix continued thrusting into her, sensually swirling around her interior every so often.
Back to top Go down
Sacred Beasts

Sacred Beasts

The Golden Tether Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Golden Tether   The Golden Tether EmptyThu Sep 16, 2021 11:01 am

Zylla was not familiar with what Anessix spoke of when she mentioned a second hole, so Zylla went exploring, tentacles rolling up the crevice of her rump and passing over defiantly. "Hmmm, is that it...?" Zylla asked with a hint of genuine confusion. The tentacle slapped against Anessix's rear rapidly, stroking a cheek as she played with Zylla's boobs. "Forgive me if I'm not proving satisfying... I actually don't get to do this often..." Zylla dragged its nails down Six's spine and rolled its head back with pleasure. "Your skin on my tentacles is sensational..." Finally, the second tentacle slipped its way into her vagina, wriggling in a different direction than the first for double the pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Sacred Beasts

Sacred Beasts

The Golden Tether Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Golden Tether   The Golden Tether EmptyThu Sep 16, 2021 11:16 am

Zylla pondered the words of Anessix , dipping the ass-slapping tentacle into the mix ever so cautiously... "... You seem like you're having a good time... That's good..." Zylla rose up slightly, extending its tentacles toward the wall. "But, if you're looking for a full on assault, then maybe I should be a little more rough..." The tentacles slammed Anessix into the wall hard as Zylla's body followed, the force of hitting the wall thrusting the tentacles deeper into Six's body. Zylla pressed up against her back and kissed her shoulders. "... Harder~?" she asked cutely, grabbing Six's ass as the tentacles continued to bounce her around.
Back to top Go down
Sacred Beasts

Sacred Beasts

The Golden Tether Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Golden Tether   The Golden Tether EmptyThu Sep 16, 2021 11:38 am

Zylla moaned lowly. "Yes~...?" Zylla questioned with a coo, "... Mmm... Yes, indeed..." The tentacles reached the depths of Anessix's body, jostling her about recklessly. The tentacles bound her arms and one wrapped around her neck, squeezing every now and then. "You think you can take such a beating...?" Slipping into her mouth, the tentacle acted like a tantalizing finger that would line the inside of Six's orifice. When Six's hands touched the walls, Zylla's overlapped and linked with them, bringing more stability and intimacy to their intertwining as the tentacles continued to fill her. "I could just let the sensation of you leaking all over me send chills up my spine..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Golden Tether Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Golden Tether   The Golden Tether Empty

Back to top Go down

The Golden Tether
Page 1 of 1