The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Friday In The Veritas; Shinsei Veritas

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Friday Tensei
Alicemaster the Great Fae :: Shinrei; Goddess of All Goddesses, Wonderlands and Characters
Alicemaster the Great Fae :: Shinrei; Goddess of All Goddesses, Wonderlands and Characters
Friday Tensei

Friday In The Veritas; Shinsei Veritas Empty
PostSubject: Friday In The Veritas; Shinsei Veritas   Friday In The Veritas; Shinsei Veritas EmptyFri Jun 11, 2021 6:53 pm

Opening the door from the surface of the Kundalini, Friday Tensei appeared outside somehow, standing on a platform of crystal. "Crystal?" she inquired, looking around. She saw the magnanimity of the Crystal Tree Of Life, Shinsei Veritas, and each of its Branches as well as the topmost portion of it, where the Dream World that she hailed from resided above it.

"This Is The Crystal Tree!" she realized, taking in everything for the first time, having never actually witnessed the Crystal Tree for herself. This was her husband in one of his many forms, and in this form, he supported and connected the entire Veritas Dimension as a Crystal Tree. She herself was a Crystal Tree, however in a different form and in a different location than her husband. Where he held up the Veritas' original world, she held up the Dream World, and the two trees combined unified the two worlds as one, making the Dream World part of the Veritas Universe within the Veritas Dimension.

There were crystalline bridges that swirled up and down the tree and extended all around like roots and branches, but there were several prominent branches that were unlike the Crystal Bridges of the Crystal Nexus -- they were the Eight Arms Of Tabrith, which harbored the Eight Hands Of God, which held eight of the thirteen Tensei Moons in each hand. "Walking This Path By Foot Is A Visual Sensation!" Friday Tensei cried, the colorful prismatic effects of the Crystal Tree shining all about whilst still retaining the clear coloration that was the tree's actual hue. "Now The Question Is, Where Shall I Go From Here?"
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Pandimensional God :: Void Bo$$
Khrona

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 1365
Job/hobbies : Tycoon

PostSubject: Re: Friday In The Veritas; Shinsei Veritas   Friday In The Veritas; Shinsei Veritas EmptyFri Jun 11, 2021 7:15 pm

As Friday Tensei observed the Crystal Tree Of Life, the living entity spoke up to her as she marveled, asking her, "You Like What You See, Sweet Pea?" The Crystal Tree Of Life did not only bestow and bear life, it was alive, itself -- as she was already aware. It was her husband in one of his many forms, this one specifically being the one that held everything and everyone together. But he was speaking to her from a higher Restriction than what was normal for the Tree. "I Know You Haven't Ever Had The Chance To See The View With Your Own Eyes."

The voice that spoke caused the entire tree to glow when it did, and suddenly, a beam of light within the tree shot down to the base where Friday Tensei was, taking on a glowing humanoid shape with hollow eyes. "It Is I, The Ever Magnificent Khrona Tensei, Pandimensional God Of The Veritas, Creator, Ruler, Founder, And Everything The Hell Else!" He cackled a little bit, then returned his attention to his beloved in her Eleventh Restriction form. "As I Told You Before As Ty-chan, You Know I Am Omniscient, So I Already Know That You Wish To Make This Journey On Your Own." He made a pleasant expression with his eyes and continued to say, "But I've Come To You In My Highest Restriction Form In Order To Make Things A Bit More... Interesting For You, You Could Say." The normally twisted mind of Khrona already hatched an idea for Friday Tensei, and without much more warning than that, put it into action.

"Behold! The Crystal Nexus!" The Crystal Bridges that formed the Crystal Nexus that ran up and down and all around the tree would shift suddenly, as would the entire tree. The roots gnarled into groovy twists and the paths curled into winding ways that led to different locations entirely.

Khrona laughed a little. "Be Careful," he warned, his light fading before Friday Tensei had much of a chance to say anything to him, "There Are Monsters And Other Creatures Along The Paths Of The Crystal Tree. I Am Ever Giving Life, Even As Life Is Taken Away." With that said, he would wave at her with his fingers and give her a final "Toodles!" before shooting back up to the top of the tree, then illuminating the entire thing with a flash bright enough to be seen across the cosmos.

When the light faded, the Crystal Tree glowed no more, but the paths remained twisted and turning for Friday Tensei. Khrona could always readjust himself later at any given time, so it was no big deal to move himself slightly to make Friday Tensei's journey more... Exciting.

Pandora's Box (Theme)

Forbidden Cards
Back to top Go down
https://tymonbolton.wordpress.com/legendary-tales/khrona-tensei/
Friday Tensei
Friday Tensei

PostSubject: Re: Friday In The Veritas; Shinsei Veritas   Friday In The Veritas; Shinsei Veritas EmptySat Jun 12, 2021 9:01 am

Friday Tensei: "Hey, Wai--"

But Khrona was already gone. "Goddammit!" Friday Tensei cursed as the tree took on a more rigid appearance at its branches and roots. "I Didn't Sign Up For This!" She knew that Khrona was going to send something after her now and she wasn't trying to have to fight anything whilst she was traveling.

Then again, she should have been prepared for something like this, just like the Dormouse said. "Ugh, Damn Him..." Friday Tensei cursed again. Then she remembered, "Wait, I Can Fly! I've Been Floating This Entire Time!" Her own mischievous grin came upon her normally serene face, revealing her nature as 'Friday', and she floated high above the roots and through the winding crystalline extensions coming from the tree.

She didn't know where she was going, but she knew she'd avoid all of the wayward monsters that were around if she flew. "Take THAT Khrona!"
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Khrona

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 1365
Job/hobbies : Tycoon

PostSubject: Re: Friday In The Veritas; Shinsei Veritas   Friday In The Veritas; Shinsei Veritas EmptySat Jun 12, 2021 9:22 am

Though Friday Tensei thought she was slick and had gotten around the monsters that inhabited the outer regions of the Crystal Tree, she was definitely wrong. She'd come to find a swarm of human-sized moth-people flying toward her at a high speed, fluttering about amongst themselves.

They were 'Distortion Moths', and as their name suggested, they caused distortions with their natural abilities. They are incredibly fast, known for their stealth and extremely keen vision and use of sound. They attack using powerful vibrational distortions which can disorient and confuse foes. Furthermore, as it flaps its wings, dust comes off of them. It can use this dust to obscure the vision of nearby foes, as well as poison them.

The swarm of them created a massive distortion just from their fluttering around and as Friday Tensei flew, she'd make contact with the swarm, which would cause her to get caught in a powerful distortion -- or even multiple distortions; who could tell? -- that would likely disorient her and send her off course. Even worse, the distortions had spatial disruptive properties that could cause one to be sent off into another location just from the influx alone. If Friday Tensei thought she could fend off all of the Distortion Moths and their fluctuations in space alone, she was right, since they were ultimately very weak, but the swarm of them could still send her somewhere random in the Veritas if she was to fly right into the center of them... Or if they flew into her.

Pandora's Box (Theme)

Forbidden Cards
Back to top Go down
https://tymonbolton.wordpress.com/legendary-tales/khrona-tensei/
Friday Tensei
Friday Tensei

PostSubject: Re: Friday In The Veritas; Shinsei Veritas   Friday In The Veritas; Shinsei Veritas EmptySat Jun 12, 2021 7:09 pm

"ACK!" Friday Tensei shouted as the swarm of Distortion Moths flooded her. She shielded her face with her arms and the distortions took over, sending her elsewhere before she could use her Goddess powers to stave off the Distortion Moth swarm. "CURSE YOU, KHRONA~!!!" she shouted as the distortions took her elsewhere -- to a place unknown.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friday In The Veritas; Shinsei Veritas   Friday In The Veritas; Shinsei Veritas Empty

Back to top Go down

Friday In The Veritas; Shinsei Veritas
Page 1 of 1