The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Not the past, but something else

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kurome
Spirit of the Veritas
Spirit of the Veritas
Kurome

Monkey
Virgo Female Points : 49
Job/hobbies : Reading and Watching things unfold

Not the past, but something else Empty
PostSubject: Not the past, but something else   Not the past, but something else EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 8:19 pm

Upon entering the portal that was suppose to lead her back to the past, Kurome found herself in a unknown location. She wasn't sure why the portal lead her here or where "Here" even was for the most part, but before she could turn back and leave...the portal closed behind her. So now she was stuck in a place she did not know and she didn't have anyone to help her through this. So she took a few seconds to look around the area before she started to move; and once she got a move on, she was swift like the wind! Moving about the area randomly since she had no idea where she was.

"This place ain't looking any better then before I got here. Its like there's no end to this, but staying still won't help me either."
Back to top Go down
The Veritas
Tinasanti, the Trini-T :: Octogod; Three Peaces of the Veritas
The Veritas

Horse
Scorpio Female Points : 1228

PostSubject: Re: Not the past, but something else   Not the past, but something else EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 8:32 pm

The energy of the closing portal left the strange girl in the world of the Veritas, seemingly scooped up from a realm beyond after having just opened up the gates to the outside dimensions, as had been happening recently. When the girl started moving, she would see that the Myst, the natural energy that cloaked the entirety of the Dusk, was thick. She would be able to see in front of her, but not too far. Each of the trees looked the same and the forest seemed nearly as thick as the strange vapor that clouded it.

Not the past, but something else 000486_nsrpp_9

The faint sounds of forest dwelling creatures could be heard, but there didn't seem to be anything immediately threatening nor interesting nearby. It was unclear whether she was heading deeper into the forest or out of it, but whatever the case was, the fog continued to shroud her, for the time being.

'Shinkaerei Veritas' is 'The Veritas,' the 'Planet.' Her Name is Tinasanti. All events, mechanics, energy and forms of matter are part of and dictated by the Veritas, known as Absolute Energy. She is learning how to sustain life using the power of her ancient spirit, the Lost Soul; Kaerei, to help guide she and her family toward Universal Harmony. She learns from anything and everything and sends out her doll form, Shina, to go interact with the world in more obscure ways than just the planet's occurrences. She has power over all Karma and is an Archsage Shaman. The Myst is the Veritas' 'Life Energy'; Enigmas is the 'Creative Energy'; Voodoo & Shamanism are 'Spiritual Energy'. She inherited the Eight Arms Of Tabrith from her father, Overlord Tensei, and uses them as the branches of the World Tree in the image of his Tree Of Life. Her animal familiars and pets are all Amphibians and Reptiles.

E.S.P.

Veritas Command Input
Back to top Go down
Kurome
Spirit of the Veritas
Spirit of the Veritas
Kurome

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Not the past, but something else   Not the past, but something else EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 9:11 pm

"Seems like this isn't getting any better. This fog or whatever it is, is clearly not letting up and I don't know if I'm going the right way or the wrong way, but its to late to turn back now."

She noticed that everything was looking more and more the same, nothing was different so to say, which really stood out to her for the most part. So she thought of a idea and that idea was to climb a tree, so that she could get a better view or at least see where she was; so once she got to climbing the tree, she climbed to the top or what she thought was the top.

"I hope there's a top to this tree."
Back to top Go down
The Veritas
The Veritas

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Not the past, but something else   Not the past, but something else EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 9:21 pm

Kurome's quick thinking to climb one of the rather tall trees would lead her to a better view of the entire area, as well as give her a sound area of her location. To the north of her, she would be able to see what looked like a technological city of sorts wrapped in the same Myst that lingered at the trunks of the trees, but in a slightly lesser concentration. It almost looked like the technological city was absorbing this fog; perhaps as a power source.

Somewhere nearby, she would be able to see a wolf, a man and a woman fighting within the thick trees. She wasn't too dangerously close, however at any given time, it seemed that perhaps she or they could intersect.

Far over the horizon behind her, there were large, blackish blue mountains also wrapped in this Myst, but they were much higher than the trees and nothing could be seen over them.

And off to the west, she would be able to see a clearing that seemed to be a sort of barren field with many warehouses and what looked to be a scrap yard or junkyard of sorts; an Industrial District that seemed to have many factories.

'Shinkaerei Veritas' is 'The Veritas,' the 'Planet.' Her Name is Tinasanti. All events, mechanics, energy and forms of matter are part of and dictated by the Veritas, known as Absolute Energy. She is learning how to sustain life using the power of her ancient spirit, the Lost Soul; Kaerei, to help guide she and her family toward Universal Harmony. She learns from anything and everything and sends out her doll form, Shina, to go interact with the world in more obscure ways than just the planet's occurrences. She has power over all Karma and is an Archsage Shaman. The Myst is the Veritas' 'Life Energy'; Enigmas is the 'Creative Energy'; Voodoo & Shamanism are 'Spiritual Energy'. She inherited the Eight Arms Of Tabrith from her father, Overlord Tensei, and uses them as the branches of the World Tree in the image of his Tree Of Life. Her animal familiars and pets are all Amphibians and Reptiles.

E.S.P.

Veritas Command Input
Back to top Go down
Kurome
Spirit of the Veritas
Spirit of the Veritas
Kurome

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Not the past, but something else   Not the past, but something else EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 9:47 pm

"Wow, there's a lot of stuff to see from up here, I can't believe that this fog reaches that far and wide, like wow! Hmmm, the one to the north seems like the best choice, so I'll go there, but first I have to take care of a little problem."

She had her path, but she really hated things that annoyed her and would remove them or it if need be; obviously she was talking about the little fight she could see. So she made her way over to the little bout, it was time to resolve this problem the easy way or at least the way she saw it to be easy.

"Hey you all over there! What are you fighting for!? I only ask because it's annoying and I'd like you to stop please!"

She was hoping that this would be enough to get them to stop, hopefully.
Back to top Go down
The Veritas
The Veritas

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Not the past, but something else   Not the past, but something else EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 10:07 pm

( Theme Of The Twilight Wilderlands )

The cry of the young woman was heard by at least one of the fighting beings in the distance, and no sooner had she called for peace did a great wind blow, bringing in a larger sum of Myst as a rolling cloud over her. The wind was gentle and seemed to have a certain mysterious feel to it, which should have sent a chill down Kurome's spine. The thick cloud of Myst would remain only for a while before clearing, and what looked to be a teenage girl being revealed in a crouched position, arms resting on her knees, and sitting like a frog on one of the nearby branches. A large Ronin hat was upon her head like a samurai, covering a majority of her face and harboring two giant frog eyes on top of it. Her true eyes could not be seen, but a widespread smile could be faintly seen from the penumbra of the hat's great shadow cast upon her face.

"Gekogeko... I was only having a little fun..." Her voice seemed to have the croak of a frog, but also the laughter of a small girl, and the distorted echo like that of a spirit, "... But you seem more interesting than that old dog..." It didn't sound like this being was any normal human, but it didn't seem like she meant any harm despite the mystery wrapped around her appearance and her being. "... What brings you here...? And where are you going...?"

E.S.P.

Veritas Command Input
Back to top Go down
Kurome
Spirit of the Veritas
Spirit of the Veritas
Kurome

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Not the past, but something else   Not the past, but something else EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 10:59 pm

"That feeling was weird and I don't like weird feelings because they always lead to trouble."

She wasn't sure what the feeling was, but before she could analyze what was going on she heard a voice come out of nowhere; so she quickly turned in the direction of the voice, only to see a strange person standing on another branch. It wasn't something she hadn't seen before, but it wasn't something she ever got use to whatsoever. So she looked the person up and down, seeing if anything was out of the norm, but as far as she could tell everything was somewhat ok for the moment.

"Fun you say? Well you sure do have a weird way of having fun, but to find me interesting is odd, heh. As for why I'm here, not even I know that answer, I was suppose to going back into the past for something."

She didn't mind telling the person why she was here or what she was here for, because it didn't matter to much anyway she looked at it.
Back to top Go down
The Veritas
The Veritas

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Not the past, but something else   Not the past, but something else EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 11:15 pm

The woman was silent for a while, but her smiling face was unchanging; eerily plastered almost like a doll. It barely seemed like she was breathing, but every now and then, faint distorted giggles could be heard under her breath, mixed with what seemed to be the sound of frogs croaking near the river down below, almost like her voice were synchronized with the chorus of croaks. "Back to the past...? It's been a long time..." she said fondly, as if reminiscing about her own. "... Since I've known Time..." she continued ominously, her disjointed words being as cryptic as her sentence, and as eerie as her presence. The frogs continued to sing down below. "... Maybe I can help you... I am... Gekogeko... Very familiar with this place..." Whoever she was, she seemed very in tune with nature around here, and to a very heightened degree, at that, from the way the frogs continued to resonate in tandem with the sound of her voice. "... Do you need some help...?"

E.S.P.

Veritas Command Input
Back to top Go down
Kurome
Spirit of the Veritas
Spirit of the Veritas
Kurome

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Not the past, but something else   Not the past, but something else EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 11:55 pm

"You'd help me? Wow, that's mighty nice of you, I mean just wow!'

She wasn't sure how to act to this sudden emotion of willingness, it was the first tome someone offered to help her without asking for something gin return; she was truly stunned for a moment. Though she did keep a eye on what was going on with this odd chick, but she still didn't feel any intent to attack at all.

"Hmm, she doesn't come off as anything but weird."

She wasn't one to turn down help when she needed it, so she'd take the chick up on the offer, but she would still keep an eye out for anything funny.
Back to top Go down
The Veritas
The Veritas

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Not the past, but something else   Not the past, but something else EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 12:17 am

The strange woman giggled a bit, the frogs down below chirping in unison with her. "... Follow me..." she'd say as another strange Myst rolled over her, and she would disappear. Suddenly, she would appear on the branch of another tree, which was further in the distance. "... This way..." her voice echoed, trying to lead Kurome in the direction of where she wished to go. For some reason, it seemed like the woman already knew without having been told. "Don't get lost..." she made sure to mention, since this was a big place and a large forest. Falling into the darker area, the 'Mystic Woods,' would probably put her in a place she didn't want to be, so it was important that she keep track of the movements of the one leading her. They would be moving in the direction of Dusk City.

E.S.P.

Veritas Command Input
Back to top Go down
Kurome
Spirit of the Veritas
Spirit of the Veritas
Kurome

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Not the past, but something else   Not the past, but something else EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 12:27 am

"Alright than."

She simply followed the odd girl to wherever it was they were going, but she thought "Is the place going to have the answers she needs?", this crossed her mind once or twice. It was just that she didn't like going places that weren't going to help her get back to the past and change everything wrong with her.

"Hope I made the right choice."
Back to top Go down
The Veritas
The Veritas

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Not the past, but something else   Not the past, but something else EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 12:41 am

Once Kurome started to follow her, the odd woman would disappear with a passing Myst yet again, appearing every so often just a tree or two ahead of wherever Kurome was. Thus, Kurome would be following wherever Kaerei had already been, hopping to whichever tree Kaerei was in next and having her fade away into the next tree. This is how she would be led.

On the way, since it wasn't an immediate thing, the voice of the strange apparitious woman would ask, "... Why do you want to return to the past...? There may be someone who can help you..." Of course, one couldn't know how to help someone without knowing the reason why, so that the best method could be found in order to do so.

E.S.P.

Veritas Command Input
Back to top Go down
Kurome
Spirit of the Veritas
Spirit of the Veritas
Kurome

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Not the past, but something else   Not the past, but something else EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 5:57 pm

"Well I need to redo my past, I just have to! Its not the best of things and I want to make it right, by stopping something from ever happening."

That was the sole reason why she wanted to go back to the past, so that she could change her past and make a better future for herself and her family. She hardly ever told anyone about it, but since this chick said she might be a able to help her, she thought "What the hell" and just told her. However, following the chick was getting weird, because she kept appearing and than disappearing.

'Wish she'd stop that, but oh well I'll live with it for now I suppose."
Back to top Go down
The Veritas
The Veritas

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Not the past, but something else   Not the past, but something else EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 12:41 pm

The woman laughed a little under her breath, as she always did. She found all of her visitors very interesting, and that is what made her enjoy it. Though the sound may have been ominous and scary, it was nothing but harmless playfulness from the childish heart she had. When one enjoys something, they laugh, but it was difficult to keep hers from sounding as ghastly as it did. "... Well, then..." she finally said, the two of them reaching a clearing in the forest in order to gaze upon the technological city that was once seen by Kurome atop the tree. "... Go to the Dusk and seek out... The Phantoms..." At the edge of the tree branch and into the open clearing, she would point off in the distance with a finger hidden under long, oversized sleeves that drooped over as carelessly limp as her finger hung. The Myst that had been carrying her would waft over the area like a gentle breeze, the thickness rolling off her fingertip and into Dusk City, where it would be absorbed for power. "... There, You May Find What You Need... Gekori..."

E.S.P.

Veritas Command Input
Back to top Go down
Kurome
Spirit of the Veritas
Spirit of the Veritas
Kurome

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Not the past, but something else   Not the past, but something else EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 5:38 pm

"Well thank you for helping me, I really enjoyed your company."

So their little trip ended when the both of them came to a stop, and she was instructed to go on ahead to a city and seek out someone. So that's exactly what she did, but before she went off about her little trip, she reached into her pocket and pulled out a bag. She tossed the bag to the chick, it was a little something something for the help.

Inside the bag was deadmans coins, which were relics of her time and highly valuable and hard to come by.

"You know, if I was about to leave, I'd totally show you a good time. Heh."

She smiled and went on her way. Now what she said could be taken in two ways, but she wouldn't tell.
Back to top Go down
The Veritas
The Veritas

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Not the past, but something else   Not the past, but something else EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 6:21 pm

The strange woman continued to giggle, the chorus of frogs croaking in a harmonic symphony instead of ambiguous discord, and she would say, her voice somehow prominent over all of the noise of the forest, "... Thank you..." She snatched up the bag from midair, her face never looking up for a moment. "Paying the ferryman, eh...?" she'd mutter under her breath, turning her head ominously off back the way she came, "... Well then... Allow Us To Show YOU A Good Time..." Suddenly, the ghastly figure faded away, back into the Lost Soul that wanders this land randomly helping strangers whenever they were lost. Her resonant laughing croaks could be heard giggling in the background "... gekogekogeko..."

E.S.P.

Veritas Command Input
Back to top Go down
Meikyuu
Souzenryoku of Water; Blue Flame of Eternity :: Crystal Rain of the Crystal Shell
Souzenryoku of Water; Blue Flame of Eternity :: Crystal Rain of the Crystal Shell
Meikyuu

Female Points : 180

PostSubject: Re: Not the past, but something else   Not the past, but something else EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 5:17 pm

The waters that followed the Phantoms in their wake would shoot from the city out into the Wilderlands. At that moment, anything else that they would Resonate with would also become part of the Shinsanity of Water and cause the waters to come down and settle the flames, whilst also connecting to them and merging with their influence. With that, the blazing city should have come back to its cool Midnight Bleue, and all the Dusk should have fallen quiet again as the waves passed over to cleanse and wash the land clean.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not the past, but something else   Not the past, but something else Empty

Back to top Go down

Not the past, but something else
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension :: Panda Plexus; Main Lobby :: Introductions :: Registration Hall :: Mutualization; Collaboration & Cooperation-
Jump to: