The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Not the past, but something else

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kurome
Spirit of the Veritas
Spirit of the Veritas
Kurome

Monkey
Virgo Female Points : 49
Job/hobbies : Reading and Watching things unfold

Not the past, but something else - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Not the past, but something else   Not the past, but something else - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 8:19 pm

First topic message reminder :

Upon entering the portal that was suppose to lead her back to the past, Kurome found herself in a unknown location. She wasn't sure why the portal lead her here or where "Here" even was for the most part, but before she could turn back and leave...the portal closed behind her. So now she was stuck in a place she did not know and she didn't have anyone to help her through this. So she took a few seconds to look around the area before she started to move; and once she got a move on, she was swift like the wind! Moving about the area randomly since she had no idea where she was.

"This place ain't looking any better then before I got here. Its like there's no end to this, but staying still won't help me either."
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kurome
Spirit of the Veritas
Spirit of the Veritas

PostSubject: Re: Not the past, but something else   Not the past, but something else - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 5:57 pm

"Well I need to redo my past, I just have to! Its not the best of things and I want to make it right, by stopping something from ever happening."

That was the sole reason why she wanted to go back to the past, so that she could change her past and make a better future for herself and her family. She hardly ever told anyone about it, but since this chick said she might be a able to help her, she thought "What the hell" and just told her. However, following the chick was getting weird, because she kept appearing and than disappearing.

'Wish she'd stop that, but oh well I'll live with it for now I suppose."
Back to top Go down
The Veritas
Tinasanti, the Trini-T :: Octogod; Three Peaces of the Veritas
The Veritas

Horse
Scorpio Female Points : 1228

PostSubject: Re: Not the past, but something else   Not the past, but something else - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 12:41 pm

The woman laughed a little under her breath, as she always did. She found all of her visitors very interesting, and that is what made her enjoy it. Though the sound may have been ominous and scary, it was nothing but harmless playfulness from the childish heart she had. When one enjoys something, they laugh, but it was difficult to keep hers from sounding as ghastly as it did. "... Well, then..." she finally said, the two of them reaching a clearing in the forest in order to gaze upon the technological city that was once seen by Kurome atop the tree. "... Go to the Dusk and seek out... The Phantoms..." At the edge of the tree branch and into the open clearing, she would point off in the distance with a finger hidden under long, oversized sleeves that drooped over as carelessly limp as her finger hung. The Myst that had been carrying her would waft over the area like a gentle breeze, the thickness rolling off her fingertip and into Dusk City, where it would be absorbed for power. "... There, You May Find What You Need... Gekori..."

'Shinkaerei Veritas' is 'The Veritas,' the 'Planet.' Her Name is Tinasanti. All events, mechanics, energy and forms of matter are part of and dictated by the Veritas, known as Absolute Energy. She is learning how to sustain life using the power of her ancient spirit, the Lost Soul; Kaerei, to help guide she and her family toward Universal Harmony. She learns from anything and everything and sends out her doll form, Shina, to go interact with the world in more obscure ways than just the planet's occurrences. She has power over all Karma and is an Archsage Shaman. The Myst is the Veritas' 'Life Energy'; Enigmas is the 'Creative Energy'; Voodoo & Shamanism are 'Spiritual Energy'. She inherited the Eight Arms Of Tabrith from her father, Overlord Tensei, and uses them as the branches of the World Tree in the image of his Tree Of Life. Her animal familiars and pets are all Amphibians and Reptiles.

E.S.P.

Veritas Command Input
Back to top Go down
Kurome
Spirit of the Veritas
Spirit of the Veritas
Kurome

Monkey
Virgo Female Points : 49
Job/hobbies : Reading and Watching things unfold

PostSubject: Re: Not the past, but something else   Not the past, but something else - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 5:38 pm

"Well thank you for helping me, I really enjoyed your company."

So their little trip ended when the both of them came to a stop, and she was instructed to go on ahead to a city and seek out someone. So that's exactly what she did, but before she went off about her little trip, she reached into her pocket and pulled out a bag. She tossed the bag to the chick, it was a little something something for the help.

Inside the bag was deadmans coins, which were relics of her time and highly valuable and hard to come by.

"You know, if I was about to leave, I'd totally show you a good time. Heh."

She smiled and went on her way. Now what she said could be taken in two ways, but she wouldn't tell.
Back to top Go down
The Veritas
The Veritas

Horse
Scorpio Female Points : 1228

PostSubject: Re: Not the past, but something else   Not the past, but something else - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 6:21 pm

The strange woman continued to giggle, the chorus of frogs croaking in a harmonic symphony instead of ambiguous discord, and she would say, her voice somehow prominent over all of the noise of the forest, "... Thank you..." She snatched up the bag from midair, her face never looking up for a moment. "Paying the ferryman, eh...?" she'd mutter under her breath, turning her head ominously off back the way she came, "... Well then... Allow Us To Show YOU A Good Time..." Suddenly, the ghastly figure faded away, back into the Lost Soul that wanders this land randomly helping strangers whenever they were lost. Her resonant laughing croaks could be heard giggling in the background "... gekogekogeko..."

'Shinkaerei Veritas' is 'The Veritas,' the 'Planet.' Her Name is Tinasanti. All events, mechanics, energy and forms of matter are part of and dictated by the Veritas, known as Absolute Energy. She is learning how to sustain life using the power of her ancient spirit, the Lost Soul; Kaerei, to help guide she and her family toward Universal Harmony. She learns from anything and everything and sends out her doll form, Shina, to go interact with the world in more obscure ways than just the planet's occurrences. She has power over all Karma and is an Archsage Shaman. The Myst is the Veritas' 'Life Energy'; Enigmas is the 'Creative Energy'; Voodoo & Shamanism are 'Spiritual Energy'. She inherited the Eight Arms Of Tabrith from her father, Overlord Tensei, and uses them as the branches of the World Tree in the image of his Tree Of Life. Her animal familiars and pets are all Amphibians and Reptiles.

E.S.P.

Veritas Command Input
Back to top Go down
Meikyuu
Souzenryoku of Water; Blue Flame of Eternity :: Crystal Rain of the Crystal Shell
Souzenryoku of Water; Blue Flame of Eternity :: Crystal Rain of the Crystal Shell
Meikyuu

Female Points : 180

PostSubject: Re: Not the past, but something else   Not the past, but something else - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 5:17 pm

The waters that followed the Phantoms in their wake would shoot from the city out into the Wilderlands. At that moment, anything else that they would Resonate with would also become part of the Shinsanity of Water and cause the waters to come down and settle the flames, whilst also connecting to them and merging with their influence. With that, the blazing city should have come back to its cool Midnight Bleue, and all the Dusk should have fallen quiet again as the waves passed over to cleanse and wash the land clean.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not the past, but something else   Not the past, but something else - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Not the past, but something else
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension :: Panda Plexus; Main Lobby :: Introductions :: Registration Hall :: Mutualization; Collaboration & Cooperation-
Jump to: