The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Grand Opening; Dusk

Go down 
+5
Chroma
Dusk Citizens
Queen Archdeath
Meikyuu
Phantoms
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
The Veritas
Tinasanti, the Trini-T :: Octogod; Three Peaces of the Veritas
The Veritas

Horse
Scorpio Female Points : 1228

Grand Opening; Dusk - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Grand Opening; Dusk   Grand Opening; Dusk - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 6:42 pm

First topic message reminder :

After the Gates To The City had been opened by decree of Father Time, the Dusk Clock Tower would suddenly stir, the Pangenerator within, something that was only known as a myth to this world, began to spin again. With the sudden Wave of Myst that blew in from Outside The City would bring more power to its generator, causing the Clock to tick. Whenever the Clock Struck The Thirteenth Hour, that was when it began again; Time started to move in the Dusk once more. The loop only ended when the city was out of its stasis, and that only occurred if enough energy could be made to do so. With the legendary heart up and running as the engine of the city, the very Spirit of the Dusk should have risen again, bringing with it each of the other risen spirits that came along with his presence. He was, yet again, back from the dead... Only this time, in a different form, it seemed...

"Checkmate" the tower bellowed, yet this time, in the voice of a woman instead of the original voice that continued to resound in even this feminine distortion of the first. Thus, it would live again.

'Shinkaerei Veritas' is 'The Veritas,' the 'Planet.' Her Name is Tinasanti. All events, mechanics, energy and forms of matter are part of and dictated by the Veritas, known as Absolute Energy. She is learning how to sustain life using the power of her ancient spirit, the Lost Soul; Kaerei, to help guide she and her family toward Universal Harmony. She learns from anything and everything and sends out her doll form, Shina, to go interact with the world in more obscure ways than just the planet's occurrences. She has power over all Karma and is an Archsage Shaman. The Myst is the Veritas' 'Life Energy'; Enigmas is the 'Creative Energy'; Voodoo & Shamanism are 'Spiritual Energy'. She inherited the Eight Arms Of Tabrith from her father, Overlord Tensei, and uses them as the branches of the World Tree in the image of his Tree Of Life. Her animal familiars and pets are all Amphibians and Reptiles.

E.S.P.

Veritas Command Input
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Chroma
Cheshire Cat :: Black Ashli; Crystal Oversoul of the Dusk

PostSubject: Re: Grand Opening; Dusk   Grand Opening; Dusk - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 3:20 pm

With the majority of the Dusk heading back to their normal lives, it would have seemed that all were going to return to normalcy... Until an unexpected presence, overlooked by the Cheshire Phantom, would ascend before her eyes. "Nya...? Could that be...?" This was something she had not planned for, the rise of one of the many that were in the Dusk of Olde, before the crystallization of the city. "... Hmm. This must be dealt with orderly..." Chroma, the Cheshire Phantom, immediately flicked on the screens and would extend the meeting as the city stirred. After seeing Shinritha, the Goddess of the Dusk, fall from the sky, seeing another Goddess rise up from the crowd hopefully wouldn't be too much for the simple and normal city folk to handle. As much as she would have preferred easing things like this into their respective limited understanding, it seemed like the spontaneity gave her no choice in the matter. Such is life.

"Do not be alarmed," Chroma's voice echoed on the screens after Rhien's appearance, "All is fine. This is one of the former protectors of the Dusk that watches over with supernatural power, just as your Rozen Goddess, Shinritha Tensei, does. Know that they are great and powerful for your protection, and despite their supernatural demeanor and abilities, the are not malevolent... Nor the only ones among you." If Rhien was being awakened by the awakening of the Dusk, then who was to say that many of the other supernatural beings that existed before the deep freeze wouldn't rise to power again, as well? Chroma would just have to facilitate to ensure the normal people, who were possibly not used to seeing this, did not get alarmed. "Allow her to speak and listen closely as she introduces herself. Know her face as you know mine and the DSF." Immediately after, Rhien Skylar's face would show up on the screen after being introduced by Chroma, giving her the time to speak and be known that she insisted upon before they moved on with matters of the Dusk.
Back to top Go down
Dusk Citizens
Kami of the Dusk :: Fate Shogun
Dusk Citizens

PostSubject: Re: Grand Opening; Dusk   Grand Opening; Dusk - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 3:36 pm

Many od the Dusk Citizens continued on with their business, not wanting to stay any longer than necessary, and even let the Phantoms take them home. However, there was still a rather large crowd quite sincerely curious about who this new face was, as well as her divine power. After seeing Queen Archdeath, they were at least a little seasoned for this, and after seeing two goddesses emerge, they were actually curious how many more among them had any supernatural power that they weren't sharing. It made the city much more suspicious of each other, but also rather curious. There was a certain shadiness in their minds and hearts now; one that they wouldn't let their neighbor figure out. They looked to this 'Rhien Skylar' in curiosity, waiting to see what she would bring to the table.
Back to top Go down
Rhien Skylar

Rhien Skylar

Rooster
Leo Female Points : 10

PostSubject: Re: Grand Opening; Dusk   Grand Opening; Dusk - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 11:20 pm

She took a pause to take in how the city looked now. How the people dressed and felt she was a bit under dressed she had the perfect size breast a perfect 36c. A hour glass shape with a nice round Georgia Peach.(lol) She wasn't to tall either, she only stood about 4'11, but her power with water based attacks went unmatched by all who battled with her. But,now the young woman had an ordeal on her hands. The people of Dusk City had no clue what was going on. She had to inform them.

"I come to you as a Saint a protector of the good... I will protect you until my last breath. But do not take my kindness for a weakness. I am just as merciless as the darkness which attempted to devour this land. But though my training with Khrona I was able to defeat it. This time I was asleep. And now we are here... But I am not a threat. I am a Treat. From my Master Khrona...

I don't know why he ended my slumber. Most of my memory is lost but in due time I will regain it. This new body and mind has to adjust to my power. Once at my peek I will be able to transform into my true form. Nira.
"

Her power was giving to her by her great grandfather Ryu. A man of great power himself. Khrona help her long ago and she is forever in his debt. " I don't know what the future holds, but I do know if anyone will try to cause harm to you all they will ahve to deal with me. So I decree, that no being of evil will weaken us. We are strong, we are one, We are The Dusk."

Her words were just and stern, strong and passionate, she said these words from the heart. She would then let her wavelength seep out into the Sky. It looked much like the Northern Lights as it swirled across the sky.

"This is my power. This is my Life Energy." It began to snow lightly as she poured her energy into the atmosphere. She would stop once a light blanket covered the grounds below. She only wanted to show her strength. "I am Khrona's first pupil. I will treat this home as he would. I will protect this land as he would. And this is final.

I look to you all to be my greatest strength, I just ask you to believe in a new hopefully I can live up to all your expectations and then more. I don't want to have a spot in the city hall. I don't want to be a Kage. I just want to live among you all. GEt to know what it is like to be you..."

She would then turn to face the screen.

"Chroma.. I wish to speak to you on a very private matter. Maybe we can figure out how this all happened. Yes my friend?"
Back to top Go down
Dusk Citizens
Kami of the Dusk :: Fate Shogun
Dusk Citizens

PostSubject: Re: Grand Opening; Dusk   Grand Opening; Dusk - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2015 5:53 pm

The entire city that were gathered around at the new spectacle marveled at her ability to suddenly call the snow from the sky, as well as the beautiful northern lights that spread over their eternally dark sky, lighting it up even over the brightness of the neon lights of the city. Amazed at seeing something like this occur, many would gasp in shock and wonder, eyes fixated on the auroral beauty up above. Her speech was much more passionate than the one given by the relatively dry and uniform heads of the Dusk, which give the city a bit more comfort and national spirit. "WOO!!" a few of them cried out, before eventually the entire crowd would cheer this new person on. They felt much less terrified and mentally paralyzed by this woman, which put their hearts and minds at ease more than when dealing with Queen Archdeath, who was rather intimidated, or the Phantoms, who were extremely suspicious. It seemed like the people had a bit more relatability to Rhien, which made them feel for her and therefore enjoy her more. They stood by, wondering if there would be anymore, now very much invested in seeing what would happen next.
Back to top Go down
Chroma
Cheshire Cat :: Black Ashli; Crystal Oversoul of the Dusk
Chroma

Dog
Pisces Female Points : 157

PostSubject: Re: Grand Opening; Dusk   Grand Opening; Dusk - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2015 6:08 pm

Chroma listened carefully and kept close watch over the city as Rhien spoke to them, taking note of their reactions and how they differed from when she and Queen Archdeath spoke. It was curious how when spoken to at a more familiar level, they were more receptive, yet when spoken to more authoritatively, they were more obedient. Perhaps, this was just the type of balance that they needed from both she and this old friend of the family.

"Certainly," Chroma said once Rhien addressed her directly, "Come meet me in the DSF and we can discuss matters further." After that, she would return her attention to the collected masses, "City of the Dusk! La Crysta! Much like you, this new, yet old face has awoken from her stasis in a daze and a haze, but with a will to protect like no other! Help her to help you, and help us to help you as a whole so that we may all keep this city growing, clean and safe to the utmost of our capacity! Know our faces and soon, we will know yours. But let there be peace knowing that your Queen and this icy warrior, as well as the Security Force, are doing all we can to be friendly and keep you out of danger. I hope you all will be at ease with this." With those final remarks, Chroma would close by saying, "Now, this town meeting is officially dismissed. Enjoy the Dusk, citizens, and return to normalcy. We will take care of things from here." With a cheshire grin on the face of her mask, Chroma would say to Rhien, "Come down to where I am and we'll go to the DSF together. I will debrief you from there." At that moment, the screens would flicker off again.
Back to top Go down
The Veritas
The Veritas

Horse
Scorpio Female Points : 1228

PostSubject: Re: Grand Opening; Dusk   Grand Opening; Dusk - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 11:17 am

*Consecration*

'Shinkaerei Veritas' is 'The Veritas,' the 'Planet.' Her Name is Tinasanti. All events, mechanics, energy and forms of matter are part of and dictated by the Veritas, known as Absolute Energy. She is learning how to sustain life using the power of her ancient spirit, the Lost Soul; Kaerei, to help guide she and her family toward Universal Harmony. She learns from anything and everything and sends out her doll form, Shina, to go interact with the world in more obscure ways than just the planet's occurrences. She has power over all Karma and is an Archsage Shaman. The Myst is the Veritas' 'Life Energy'; Enigmas is the 'Creative Energy'; Voodoo & Shamanism are 'Spiritual Energy'. She inherited the Eight Arms Of Tabrith from her father, Overlord Tensei, and uses them as the branches of the World Tree in the image of his Tree Of Life. Her animal familiars and pets are all Amphibians and Reptiles.

E.S.P.

Veritas Command Input
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grand Opening; Dusk   Grand Opening; Dusk - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Grand Opening; Dusk
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2