The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Organization

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Omnipedia
Shincleff, the True Grimoire :: The Legend; Herald of the Veritas
The Omnipedia

Male Points : 5008

Organization Empty
PostSubject: Organization   Organization EmptyFri Jan 14, 2022 9:38 am

Tymon Nikia Bolton II
January 1, 2022 at 12:54 PM

"Often Times In A System, It's Not About Something Doing A Better Job Than Something Else, But Everything Having A Job And Serving A Purpose. Therefore, In Business Practice, The Key Is Not Trying To Do A Better Job Than The Others, It's About Doing Something Necessary Or Productive That No One And Nothing Else Can Do, Making You More Valuable In A Regard That Makes You Less Replaceable."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
Shincleff, the True Grimoire :: The Legend; Herald of the Veritas
The Omnipedia

Male Points : 5008

Organization Empty
PostSubject: Re: Organization   Organization EmptyFri Jan 14, 2022 11:32 am

Tymon Nikia Bolton II
January 6, 2022 at 1:15 PM

"The Old Pyramid Head Sustains The Old World Order... But The NEW Pyramid Head Sustains The NEW World Order, Which Is A DIFFERENT Pyramid Entirely, Yet It Completely Overlaps The Old One As The Old One Crumbles On The Interior Of It. Like A Body In A Casket. Or Tomb. Like A Pharaoh. Of A Pyramid."
Back to top Go down

Organization
Page 1 of 1