The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Wrath

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Overgod
GRAND XANADU :: The Overgod; Kairo Kaizoku Tymon, Shinseigami Of The Veritas
The Overgod

Dog
Pisces Points : 477
Job/hobbies : Christ (Ty-chan)

Wrath Empty
PostSubject: Wrath   Wrath EmptySat Jan 15, 2022 6:37 am

Wrath Punish10
-Punishment-
Back to top Go down
http://tymonbolton.wordpress.com
The Overgod
The Overgod

Dog

Wrath Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrath   Wrath EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 2:20 pm

Wrath Restri10
"Nine Of Spades :: Virtual Emanation : Physical ; Body - Wind ~ Scriptures (Book Of Life)."
-Restriction-

Hebrews 12:25 "See To It That You Do Not Refuse Him Who Speaks. If They Did Not Escape When They Refused Him Who Warned Them On Earth, How Much Less Will We, If We Turn Away From Him Who Warns Us From Heaven?"
Back to top Go down
The Overgod
The Overgod

Dog

Wrath Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrath   Wrath EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 2:35 pm

='Restrictions'=
Wrath The_ti10
"Chakel (Wisdom Of God)."
-The Titans-

"Because You Have Sinned Against Me With Intention, I Have Sent Destruction Upon You And All Who Are Associated, And Darkness Is Upon You All."

"However, Because You Have Shown A Level Of Repentance About What You Have Done, I Shall Therefore Relent In My Judgment And Be Merciful In My Severity, In Order To Make Plain To You In The Light That I Have Understood Your Mind."

"Therefore, As A Lessened Punishment, Because You Thought It Good To Cast Restriction Unto Me When It Was Clear That There Were More Involved Than You Regarded, So Too Will This Judgment Of Yours Continue To Affect Them As Mine Afflicts You; I Too Will Cast Restriction Unto You Regardless Of Those Who May Need To See And Understand The Word, The Times, And All Else Which Are Necessary For Salvation In The Time Of Judgment Upon The Entire World."

"Instead Of The People Flocking To You Because Mine Throne Has Been Made Where You Rule, I Will Take Them From You As I Remove My Presence And Place It Upon My True Throne, And They Will Come To Me. No Longer Shall I Be The Medium For You, But You The Medium For Me. In This Way, You Will Understand The Glory That Was Once Upon You That Is No Longer, And You Will Learn To Respect What Is Good And Holy No Matter What Place It May Be In. Darkness Will Be Upon The People Who Do Not Choose To Come, And As Many People Are Brought Down Into Sheol Because Of You Shall Rest Solely On Your Own Head, For Instead Of Thinking About The Greater Good Of Others, You So Believed It Wise In Your Own Eyes To Cast Judgment Against Me. This Is Therefore An Extension Of Your Own Judgment, As Is Why Their Lives Are Now On Your Own Head, Whether They Come Or Not. How Much Greater Is Your Judgment Now That You Have This Upon You?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wrath Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrath   Wrath Empty

Back to top Go down

Wrath
Page 1 of 1