The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Judgment; The Earth

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lu'Ciere
Judgemaster the End :: Righteous Arbiter; Goddess of All Laws, Decrees, and Order
Judgemaster the End :: Righteous Arbiter; Goddess of All Laws, Decrees, and Order
Lu'Ciere

Female Points : 1193

Judgment; The Earth Empty
PostSubject: Judgment; The Earth   Judgment; The Earth EmptySat Jan 22, 2022 3:38 am

"Ever Since I Have Been Through The God Cards, Which Were A Direct Connection To Myself And The Coming Of God In His Permanence, I Have Been Given Many Signs, One Of Which Was To Begin The Final Judgment Of The Earth."

"In This Regard, I Have Distanced Myself From All The Earth, Limited My Investment In Human Affairs, Become Generally Silent Outside Of The Veritas, And Minimized Human Interaction, As I Have Noticed That Even With Good Intentions, Humans Have Become Obnoxiously Volatile To Myself And My Life With Their Errant Imperfections In Almost Everything They Do, Which Is Damaging For Me To Associate With Them At This Time."

"Also, In Addition To Just Being Completely Dangerous In Terms Of Their Very Existences Being Near Me, Whether Or Not They Mean Any Harm, -- Which Is A Sign For Me That They Are All DEFINITELY Coming To An End -- I Have Been Judging Humanity's Judgment, As Well. It Has Come Out So Poorly, I Am Overcome With A Burning Wrath For Generally All Of Humanity."

"Not Only Do I See Rampaging Sin Almost Everywhere, I See The Effects That They Have On People And The Earth, And It Is Almost Completely Negative. So Negative, I Have Been Brought To A Great, Seething Hatred For The Behavior Of Mankind In Its Entirety."

"All Of This Is To Say, My Conclusive Judgment Is This: I Will Not Be Making Any Attempts To Save You All Any Longer. I Have Forsaken You, Because I See It Is No Longer A Time Of Salvation, But A Time Of Retribution. It Is Time To Leave The Sinners Behind And Those Who Will Die Will Die, Even If It Means Taking The Entire Earth With Them, Which, From What I See, Is Exactly Where This Is Heading. I Have Seen Little To No Redeeming Qualities In Anyone Anywhere At All, And I Have No Will Nor Intention To Save You Nor Hinder Your Self-Destruction Any Longer. It Is Time To Be Paid What You Deserve In Full."

"Finally, As A Little Tidbit, The Cryptocurrency Surge Is Something That May Kickstart All Of This, As So Many People Becoming Investors Without It Being An Actual Recognized Universal Currency Plus The 'Unsecured Mining' Efforts Means That The Market Will Cause Severe Inflation And It Will Crash The Entire World's Economy, Destroying The Lives Of Everyone Involved And Also Trickling Down Into Those Who Are Not Involved. Everyone Who Made Money From Cryptocurrency Will Lose It AND Fall To Poverty, Being Under Those Who Did Not Invest At All. In Addition To This, Because So Many Asians Are Invested, Asian Cultures Will Suffer The Most."

"As A War Tactic, If Someone Was To Crash The Crypto Market Before The Asians Could Mine It For All Its Worth, They Would All Become Poor And Their Countries Would Fall Because So Many People Are Invested, And Therefore They Would All Become Easy To Dominate. This Can Only Occur If The Crypto Market Is Destroyed, As All Investments Would Become Null, Taking All Assets With Them. Thus, The Asian Nations Would No Longer Have Any Superiority And Would, In Fact, Become Subjugated To Any Other Country."

"Therefore, The Final Judgment For Earth Is This -- Death, On All Accounts. She Will Have Her Sabbath, As It Is Written. This Is Also My Decree Because You Have Not Respected My Nor The Lords' Sabbaths, Which Was A Test Unto Us To See If We Would Honor It. As I Honored The Sabbath, -- As The Lord Knew I Would If I Felt His Spirit Upon Me -- You All Have Not, As You Have Rushed Me And Threatened Me In Spite Of The Face That The HOLY SPIRIT Brought Me To The Sabbath For The Past Few Days; One Sabbath For Me, One Sabbath For HIM, Which Resulted In TWO Different Days Of Rest, All To Your Undoing. NOW Because You Have Not Kept The Sabbath Holy AND Blasphemed The Holy Spirit, The Earth Will Have Her Sabbath And You Are Condemned To Destruction."

Leviticus 26:34 "Then The Land Will Enjoy Its Sabbath Years All The Time That It Lies Desolate And You Are In The Country Of Your Enemies; Then The Land Will Rest And Enjoy Its Sabbaths."
Back to top Go down

Judgment; The Earth
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension :: Panda Plexus; Main Lobby :: Tempora Aeterna; Eternalism Hill :: Crysteria; the Crystal Central City of Dawn :: Celestial Dawn; Musea, The Heavenly Realm :: Avisora Paradisia; The Heavenly Sky Realm :: Celestia; the Angelic Islands :: Shin Shirametsukiyomi; the White Rain Moon-
Jump to: