The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Dimension Gate; Port Station

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Overlord Tensei
Tensei, the Trini-T :: Octogod; Three Peaces of the Veritas
Overlord Tensei

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 1219

Dimension Gate; Port Station Empty
PostSubject: Dimension Gate; Port Station   Dimension Gate; Port Station EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 11:13 pm

It didn't take long once Tensei got to the Clock Tower in the Dawn to get to the Dimension Gate that would take him to anywhere he had the coordinates to. As he was within the temporal flux of the Clock Tower transporting him to the Dimension Gate at the edge of the Veritas, he would say to his wife, "Okay, so which world do you want to go to first? You know we have to follow the rules of their games and defeat them in order to recruit them, right?"

Eighth Restriction -- Overlord Tensei, known formally as Tensei that hail from the Veritas, and the father of all of the 'Tensei' Family, travels across the universes of all kinds exploring the far reaches of space in his 8th Restriction Form whilst his home world, the Veritas, is taken care of and maintained by his lesser Restriction forms. He likes to make friends and allies and do cool things with his phenomenal cosmic power.        

Space-Time Reality Rondo; Overlord Tensei's Battle Theme

Veritas Brigade; The Seven Spirits Theme
Back to top Go down
http://tymonbolton.wordpress.com
Grand Duchess Tenrei
Tsuki, the Trini-T :: Octogod; Three Peaces of the Veritas
Grand Duchess Tenrei

PostSubject: Re: Dimension Gate; Port Station   Dimension Gate; Port Station EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 11:18 pm

"Hm, I dunno... I mean, I want to go somewhere that I'd look nice if I got transfigured into the shapes and forms of the alternate realms." She didn't wanna look fat or stupid or anything because of how other people portrayed her, or her having to fit to adjust their rules, no matter how primitive some universes may be. "... Of course, I want some place where we might be able to reap pretty good benefits. I mean, Parody Land next door is looking pretty weak... Could always use some sprucing up. Turn it into a nice little back yard. Outdoor playground, or whatever." Whatever would make the Huff Kingdom look nice, she supposed. "So we have to go somewhere that's both epic and beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Tensei, the Trini-T :: Octogod; Three Peaces of the Veritas
Overlord Tensei

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 1219

PostSubject: Re: Dimension Gate; Port Station   Dimension Gate; Port Station EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 8:08 am

"Final Fantasy," he said, already knowing that he wanted to go do some amazing things in the Final Fantasy universe, "... They've been very helpful in the development of the Veritas, and you know, I want my Final Fantasy Event. That never got done, so..." He smirked with ambition, allowing the energy of the Dimension Gate to transition him to where he wanted to go. "Plus, I think it would be cute to do the whole Zidane/Garnet story thing, since we're pretty much just like them anyway. It'll help us get used to understanding who our 'Perceptive Projections' are in other people's worlds, which may be different completely from what we perceive ourselves as here. Perception is everything, my love, so don't forget my Spirit, or else you won't know who I am when we get into other people's realms." He was already very much aware of how to find anyone who had any basis or likeness to himself, which determined who he was in a different universe, even if he, himself hadn't given himself a physical manifestation of his own. Though it was up to the interpretation of the one whose world he entered, who may or may not be able to visualize their actual form, he was confident that their bond was strong enough for him to be able to tell.

"... So, just always remember what it feels like to be with me and look for that feeling. If it doesn't match, it's not me. Spirits always project the same waves, or relatively similar waves no matter what dimension they're in, so that they can tell who they are and help to establish each other in other realms through association." He felt like he had to explain all of that to her immediately, just in case they got separated and she needed to find her way back to him. "This also occurs with any worlds we go to separately; as in, without each other, if you ever wanna go somewhere else and take on a different form." He figured it best to just let her know the regulations immediately, in case she weren't clear how to actually dive into other people's worlds and be perceived accurately with no actual definite form. They hadn't given themselves one yet, so they would be different and difficult to perceive by anyone, until actual definite shape and form were given to them. At least they could move around more swiftly, though.

"Okay, it should be stabilizing soon. Are you ready?" He grabbed her hand, the left one, which he gave to her long ago when he saved her from the Darkness, and held it up in the air, smiling at her.

Eighth Restriction -- Overlord Tensei, known formally as Tensei that hail from the Veritas, and the father of all of the 'Tensei' Family, travels across the universes of all kinds exploring the far reaches of space in his 8th Restriction Form whilst his home world, the Veritas, is taken care of and maintained by his lesser Restriction forms. He likes to make friends and allies and do cool things with his phenomenal cosmic power.        

Space-Time Reality Rondo; Overlord Tensei's Battle Theme

Veritas Brigade; The Seven Spirits Theme
Back to top Go down
http://tymonbolton.wordpress.com
Grand Duchess Tenrei
Tsuki, the Trini-T :: Octogod; Three Peaces of the Veritas
Grand Duchess Tenrei

PostSubject: Re: Dimension Gate; Port Station   Dimension Gate; Port Station EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 8:16 am

"Ew, a Turn-Based RPG?" she said jokingly, smiling slightly and placing a hand on her lips cutely, "Man, I can't stand those~." Of course, she was just kidding, because she loved Final Fantasy just as much as Tensei did, but she definitely enjoyed the movies more than the turn-based gameplay, she could definitely admit. They should go into movie series, something like Dead Fantasy. "... Ooo, speaking of Dead Fantasy..." even though it was only in her head, it didn't matter because she knew that Tensei would know what she meant. He should have, the two of them being in the 8th, after all. It meant she, too, could loosen up about her random outbursts, which would be harmonious with his thoughts, feelings and all those other things, by now. As soon as she mentioned it, she would find him grabbing her hand, as if already assuring her that it was what he wanted to do before he even knew. And it was the hand he saved her with, too... When he chose her over Misery. That made her all the more prepared to take this dive with him into the Otherworlds. "... I've been ready since the day you found out I existed." She grabbed his hand tightly with her other, gazing him deeply in the eye, "... Anata..."
Back to top Go down
The Veritas
Tinasanti, the Trini-T :: Octogod; Three Peaces of the Veritas
Tinasanti, the Trini-T :: Octogod; Three Peaces of the Veritas
The Veritas

Horse
Scorpio Female Points : 1228

PostSubject: Re: Dimension Gate; Port Station   Dimension Gate; Port Station EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 8:28 am

Tina's voice could be heard echoing "Connection Complete," as the space-time vortex that opened a hole in their universe would connect to the Veritas' universe, and thus allow for Tensei and Tenrei to travel into the realm of Final Fantasy and choose their destination from there, since their energies were powerful enough to remain maintained as they were in consciousness and spirit, as well as being tethered directly to the Veritas itself, which could immediately pull them back or out at any given time as a safety precaution. "Love You, Mommy And Daddy," Tina said nearly robotically, maintaining her mantric meditative zen in order to establish a clear connection and keep the portal open, yet still emanating the most intense heartfelt emotion that there was despite not outwardly showing it. This loving boost would be the force that shot them out of the Veritas and into the Final Fantasy Universe with enough power to permeate their borders. "Have Fun On Your Date."

'Shinkaerei Veritas' is 'The Veritas,' the 'Planet.' Her Name is Tinasanti. All events, mechanics, energy and forms of matter are part of and dictated by the Veritas, known as Absolute Energy. She is learning how to sustain life using the power of her ancient spirit, the Lost Soul; Kaerei, to help guide she and her family toward Universal Harmony. She learns from anything and everything and sends out her doll form, Shina, to go interact with the world in more obscure ways than just the planet's occurrences. She has power over all Karma and is an Archsage Shaman. The Myst is the Veritas' 'Life Energy'; Enigmas is the 'Creative Energy'; Voodoo & Shamanism are 'Spiritual Energy'. She inherited the Eight Arms Of Tabrith from her father, Overlord Tensei, and uses them as the branches of the World Tree in the image of his Tree Of Life. Her animal familiars and pets are all Amphibians and Reptiles.

E.S.P.

Veritas Command Input
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dimension Gate; Port Station   Dimension Gate; Port Station Empty

Back to top Go down

Dimension Gate; Port Station
Page 1 of 1