The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Ideas About Cars

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Omnipedia
Shincleff, the True Grimoire :: The Legend; Herald of the Veritas
The Omnipedia

Male Points : 5008

Ideas About Cars Empty
PostSubject: Ideas About Cars   Ideas About Cars EmptyTue Mar 01, 2022 4:36 pm

"I Have Just Realized That Car Is Short For Carriage, And Also Short For Carry, Which Is What All Things Referred To As 'Cars' That Don't Have Wheels Do, Giving It A Greater Meaning. In Addition To That, Because The Carriage Evolved From The Chariot, And The Phonetics Of Chariot Relate To A Chair, Cars Not Not Evolved As Having Motorized Feet, But Mobilized Chairs."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
Shincleff, the True Grimoire :: The Legend; Herald of the Veritas
The Omnipedia

Male Points : 5008

Ideas About Cars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas About Cars   Ideas About Cars EmptyTue Mar 01, 2022 4:37 pm

"What I Don't Understand About Modern Cars Is Why They Try To Update A Design That Is Not Only Fine As Is, But Has Remained Fine For A Long Time, And Offers Little To No Differences When A New Car Comes Out. What They Should Be Doing Is Updating The Features, Such As Having Internet Access And A Signal For Emergencies. The Fact That People Only Think Aesthetics Are Important When There Are Flaws In The Device Which Lead To Situations Like Being Lost Or Stranded, Maybe It's Time For Some More Innovative Car Dealerships."

"Trucks And Vans Were Made To Do Things Cars Could Not. So Why Would Anyone Think That There Could Be No More Developments For Cars, And Instead Only Focus On Aesthetics?"
Back to top Go down

Ideas About Cars
Page 1 of 1