In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 49 on Sun Jun 05, 2016 4:56 pm
Statistics
We have 165 registered users
The newest registered user is Shinkaerei

Our users have posted a total of 15785 messages in 2577 subjects

Share | 

Post-Halloween Party; Tabitha's Corpse Party!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Grand Tabritha
Gamemaster the Game :: Fate and Destiny; Goddess of All Games, Strategy and Tactics
Gamemaster the Game :: Fate and Destiny; Goddess of All Games, Strategy and Tactics

Cat
Libra Female Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Post-Halloween Party; Tabitha's Corpse Party!   Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:14 am

The wandering Spirit of the Veritas, omnipresent in this world since being in the Tenth Restriction guaranteed such, as it was over the Eighth, she insisted upon finding herself a nice, cozy spot where she could manifest whenever she felt like into this world as a physical entity... And also mingle with her spirit friends.

"Ah... This place is wonderful... I want to make this my castle now! Father! I'm taking this one!"

She drifted into the building, possessing it immediately with her entire being. Once she was the building, she was bound to a small little girl about the size of what she wanted her to look like, taking the exact shape and form of what Tabi wanted to look like the most.

"I always wanted my own Dollhouse, Father!"
"Arigatou gozaimasu~!"
<3

From there, she would begin to Spin from her threads tying her to Vescrutia still the theme of her very own...

Corpse Party.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post-Halloween Party; Tabitha's Corpse Party!   Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:01 pm

... She woke up from a daze, not knowing how she got where she was nor where she could possibly be. Last she remembered, she was in the Hugo Manor, trying to piece all of these things together. An eerie apparition appeared before her and she was consumed by a shimmering light, almost like radiant crystal.

"What..." she muttered, rubbing her head gently as she rose from a bed, as though she'd been sleeping this entire time, "What... Happened...?"

None of this looked like it was the same place as before. At all. The only thing that she could recall was the mask that lay before her on her lap, staring back at her with blank eyes.

The girl, Tabi, or rather, Tabitha, did not open her eyes, yet seemed to be able to see things without any trouble at all. It was as though the images were appearing in her mind... And they were actually what the room around her looked like.

"... This place is strange... I wish I could remember something about before..." She looked down at the mask, "But somehow... I remember this thing... That's... The only thing I can remember..."
Back to top Go down
Grand Tabritha

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Post-Halloween Party; Tabitha's Corpse Party!   Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:44 am

As the girl looked down at her mask, in the corner of her eye, she would be able to see the eyes of a shadowy figure staring at her from under the bed with psychotic eyes filled with malice and unrest hidden behind their shiftlessness.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post-Halloween Party; Tabitha's Corpse Party!   Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:41 pm

The young girl, whose eyes were closed, was able to see the image of an eerie creature that lurked in the corner of her vision gazing up from under the bed. She gasped, jerking back, not realizing that her eyes were closed due to the utter clarity of vision. "Wh-What are you?! Get away from me!!!" She shuddered in terror, gripping the mask tightly, holding it to her chest tightly for comfort.
Back to top Go down
Grand Tabritha

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Post-Halloween Party; Tabitha's Corpse Party!   Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:48 pm

"Oh... You don't remember who we are, do you...?" The creature she saw did not move from her line of sight, remaining there to make her believe it to be a figment of her imagination, since she was unable to see. It harbored heterochromatic monocromatic eyes; One White, one Black. "Without your eyes, you don't see anything truly, do you...?" The hair spilling over the dark girl's face like black cobwebs veiling a widowed 4 year old would spread and root around the room, eventually bringing the ground to complete pitch black darkness. "Don't worry... We're friends... And I love you..." she insisted, stabbing the edge of the bed with a butcher knife in order to try to pull herself free of the net of darkness.

"It's trying to hold me back," she muttered lowly, strands of thin black hair-like wire spinning from the ground pulling at her head and face like children fighting over a rag-doll with real, wet hair. "Will you help me escape...?" Each strand was like a razor the size of a spider's web, but as sharp and durable as piano wire. The girl's face would begin to pour with blood that seeped through the cracks left within the hair, like it were all being ripped out of her head whilst also slashing her beautiful, origami skin to shreds. If not for the deep streams of red that were the bloody tears of the girl and the darkness itself, it would look like a cartoon. However, she would find that the longer she waited to help the girl, the more of her body would begin being cut, shaving off the dermis and epidermis layer by layer like it were peeling an onion. "... It hurts..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post-Halloween Party; Tabitha's Corpse Party!   Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:59 pm

"Oh!! OH MY GOD!!" She stared at this horrendous sight in utter horror, unable to close her eyes nor get it out of her head, for some reason, and seeming to feel for this girl and her pain in ways that were unimaginable, despite none of it actually happening to Tabitha herself. "HOW CAN I HELP YOU?!?! WHAT IS THIS!?! HOW... HOW DID YOU GET TRAPPED!?" She trembled further, gripping the mask upon her chest tighter and tighter, completely paralyzed in fear and no longer having control over the tone of her voice nor the pace of her heart. Her eyes wanted to dart from side to side to find something else to focus on, but it was like a trainwreck; something that was just so horrible, you could not help but to look at it and want to do something about it, but feel like you couldn't. She burst into tears hysterically, wanting to get this sort of sight away from her, yet at the same time wanting to help the poor girl out of her tragic pain. "WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO TO END THIS HORRIBLE SIGHT BURNING INTO MY MIND?! PLEASE!!! I WILL DO ANYTHING TO STOP THIS!!!"
Back to top Go down
Grand Tabritha

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Post-Halloween Party; Tabitha's Corpse Party!   Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:14 pm

"Give me... The Mask." Her voice was calm, collected and completely stale, as though she were not feeling (or rather, completely uncaring) of all the horrible pain that was or should have been being inflicted upon her at that point. Something was yanking at the ends of her long, beautiful black hair, tearing it out of her head from under the shadows of the bed. "... It's our Treasure... That keeps us together." She did not expect Tabitha to understand, but the barely visible upper torso of the girl once garbed in all white would extend a hand out from the streaming bloody veins that rolled down her dress and each strand of her hair and different lengths and in different volumes, "... That will save us both. Will you please...?" Her head was yanked back abruptly, as though something were trying to keep her contained and restrained, "... Pretty please...?" The root-like hair crept up the sides of the walls and to the ceiling until they all interlocked and intersected millions of billions of times over, like tiny little spiders crawling over each other in unison. "... If you don't hurry... It will kill us both..." Speckles of blood would spread over the ceiling and the walls in the multitude; each of varying size, some oozing from the ceiling like venomous drops of blood.

"... The Spider Queen..."

The dark hair would, as it had done to the rest of the room, begin to crawl up the girl's bed, slowly consuming the legs that held it steady and threatening to do the same to her final stable piece of 'something' that would soon be this void of 'nothing...' save for the Eyes, of course.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post-Halloween Party; Tabitha's Corpse Party!   Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:25 pm

Watching as all of the nightmarish things started happening to her only moments after she had awoken from whatever deep slumber she'd been in for so long, she would stutter over her silence a bit before realizing that apparently, if this girl was in danger, then she was also in danger. "HERE!! TAKE THIS ACCURSED THING, IF IT WILL SAVE YOUR LIFE!!" She hurled it at the hair and recoiled in her bed, unable to move from it in the first place. It was like staring death in the face and watching it creep up around you knowing that there was nothing that you could do nor anything that you could do to stop it from killing you. And there was no way to wake up from it because it was actually occurring. She sat there and curled up into a ball, shuddering vehemently. Nothing else could be understood beyond the incoherent babbling over her bawls and random silence.
Back to top Go down
Grand Tabritha

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Post-Halloween Party; Tabitha's Corpse Party!   Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:40 pm

Each of the eyes were beginning to connect with every single drop of blood pouring from each, as though showing in slow motion what it would look like if they'd all made eye contact at a super decelerated rate, viewing what the web looked like as it was forming. It did not remain on a single planar dimension; it moved upon the X, Y, and Z plane, creating slits in the atmosphere that resembled a twisted cross between a blood red snowflake and a spider's web. The Spider Queen's Pandimensional Pattern... Arachne's Weave.

Yet, before the girl herself became the nexus of this web and was sliced to bits in the same fashion as her Future Self was about to be, she would save the both of them from that Future by changing it in her Past, which was her Current Present. The hair would all be drawn into the mask, intricately weaving itself into the patterns of the mask's face and becoming nothing more but what seemed to be a strange doll comprised of the hair banded together so tightly it would seem to be like the binding threads of a doll. With a surprisingly white face, almost like that of a Phantom, the doll would rest upon the bed and contain its form, being nothing more now than a Living Shadow in the form of a Doll for the girl to play with; her best friend and her greatest toy ever.

"Do not fear anymore. I am your best friend. You may call me 'Black Ashli.' I'm your little Baby Archdeath. Don't you remember...?"

At that moment, the memories should have been rushing into the girl's head both consciously and subconsciously; even about her innate capabilities, of which could and would only be accessed through the use of her new companion, Baby Archdeath.

"You named me right before you received the gift from your Father... Your TRUE father." As of now, she should have still remembered that to be Linomaru, but it was time for she, too, to wake up from her false reality, as all Tensei who figured out that their previous lives were a sham would be destined to do. It was merely Tabitha's turn, was all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post-Halloween Party; Tabitha's Corpse Party!   Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:19 pm

At that moment, her mind snapped, breaking free and unleashing something truly monstrous from the depths of the darkness that lurked within. As she stared up at the numerous eyes, she would find herself seeping into the gaze of the thousands upon thousands of droplets of blood, thin red lines slowly, but surely, weaving their way through the blackness and trying to ensnare her as the hair had ensnared the girl before. "Was your fate... What happened to me if I didn't...?" She was starting to piece this all together now, for her memory was intact thanks to the connection between herself, the Second Restriction Mask and the little Living Shadow doll of the hair called 'Black Ashli.' It came to her slowly, but surely, starting to piece together the fragments of the Distant Dreams and Broken Memories.

"... I remember... Father... You gave me your eyes..." It was traumatic. To know that the reason why she could see these things was because of that which her True Father, someone who she almost got allowed to be written over by a fake father, had given her the gift of Foresight before he cast her out. She was starting to remember now... the Blue Moon and all that went on within it. "How could I have been... Such a foolish daughter...?!" She almost wanted to bawl again, somehow still rather hysterical; eyes wide and her mouth shifting between a smile, a frown and a face of utter horrific dread. Her once velvety, smooth black hair would now drape over her face, including her Black Eye, hiding it in the shadows of the strands of her own clumped hair. What had been seen by both she and her father in their shared vision this entire time during her amnesia could not be unseen nor undone, but at least she kept that terrible future where she and he died from occurring, and always had something to show her the way and to punish her foes whenever they tried to get in their way.

"... B... Baby... Archdeath...?" She remembered the name fondly, yet spoke to it as though trying to make sure it was the real thing. That was when the hair slipped into the mask and contained its form, making it look like a sort of conscious voodoo doll of sorts, with a large, bulbous white head. "... It is you...!!" She was actually rather relieved to find that it was just her beloved Chomao and nothing nightmarish, like she once thought... Even though the pictures were etched into her mind and spawned more gnarled visions every now and then of what she saw with the dual-vision, she still was able to accurately discern these things that she saw and created with her rapidly rising psychic powers and the things that had been there before her interference.

"... Will you help me, now, too? I... I don't know where to go nor what to do... Or even how to do anything..." It was like some terrible reality that she only wished was a nightmare, but actually truly was not. "Tasukete... Onegai..."
Back to top Go down
Chroma
Cheshire Cat :: Black Ashli; Crystal Oversoul of the Dusk

Female Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Post-Halloween Party; Tabitha's Corpse Party!   Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:49 pm

As the doll gazed into the eyes of her partner, she would soon begin to take her shape and form, the Living Shadow extending to become something similar to what a Phantom would be sitting atop her bed. Garbed in Black and White skin-tight attire woven from the pattern of her checkered mask, she would smile and hug the poor girl, "Don't worry. Everything will be okay. Just leave everything to me." She pat her back, stroking it softly, trying to keep the poor child from breaking down further. Again, her mind was shattered, after having being broken twice before; first in the Blue Moon and a second time during the Hugo Manor incident... and now, once more, for her Freedom. Sometimes, the cost was high... "... Everything will turn out to be for the best. Trust me... I already know the ending..." she muttered with absolute certainty. "Let that be enough to put your mind at ease for now..."

Last edited by B.A. on Fri Dec 12, 2014 4:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post-Halloween Party; Tabitha's Corpse Party!   Fri Dec 12, 2014 4:10 am

"Well..." she muttered under her breath, somehow finding herself able to maintain coherency even amid all the confusion, "... What am I supposed to do...? What... What's going to become of me...?" She had no clue of where to go nor what to do, and it was terrifying. What move to make next came to her as a blank. Thoughts of moving only ended in her finding herself unknowing of where to go or how to move. Like she would be drifting around aimlessly.

"I... Maybe I..." as she was embraced by her masked ghost of a friend, she would cease her trembling for some reason and, despite the traumatic experience that broke her mind, she would find it being the thing that kept her sane. She hugged the Phantom in return, holding her tightly. "... I almost... That... That could have been me... Could have been us..." If not for Tabitha, the both of them would have suffered that terrible fate. If not for a single decision she made at that one moment... "... Th-thank you..." she stuttered, still trying to comprehend the magnitude of what was going on.

"... I want... to learn how to use my powers... Please..." With her mind broken, she'd already passed into the First Restriction, as she was very much aware she was capable of doing. It was just a matter of proper timing. "... I know things... That I shouldn't... But do..." She was aware that there were some beings that didn't have any powers at all, and that they would never figure out that they did in the first place, and thus never awaken them. But for some reason, she did. She was chosen... And she wanted to learn. "... I want to see... my Father..." she always wanted to make him proud. Last she remembered, though, he said he was... She remembered those words clearly, for some reason, even though her memories were still a bit cloudy. "... We can go see him together, if you help me get through this, Baby Archdeath..."
Back to top Go down
Chroma

PostSubject: Re: Post-Halloween Party; Tabitha's Corpse Party!   Fri Dec 12, 2014 4:32 am

"Yes, yes, all will be revealed to you in time, Santa Muerte..." She wouldn't understand what this meant right now, but it was something that would be taken care of under the chief instruction of Cheshire. "... I will take you out of this place. But first, you must make it to the door..."

She needed to be brought to the city of the realm of the Nightmare Moon; Midna, the Spectral Dusk. However, she needed to also need to learn how to fend for herself without Ashli being around. "I will show you where you need to go... And put obstacles in your way. Then I will tell you how to overcome them and leave the process up to you." For the young Tabitha, this would be like a guided tutorial of how to awaken and how to come into using her powers after just waking up from her long, deep slumber. "Will you allow me to lead the dance, Princess...?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post-Halloween Party; Tabitha's Corpse Party!   Fri Dec 12, 2014 4:40 am

"o-Okay..." She muttered, not really having much of a choice in the matter if Black Ashli knew a lot more about this than she did, simply from being the future version of what Tabitha was right now. She'd already been through this and would only want to help herself in the best way possible, she deduced, and wouldn't figure she would want to kill herself. That seemed rather counterproductive. "... I'm ready when you are..." she said, wiping away her tears, sniffling slightly. Her White Eye gleamed bright under the shadow of her hair, almost adorably so, even though her tired eyes were ridden with anxiety and quivering with constant intake of everything around her.
Back to top Go down
Chroma

PostSubject: Re: Post-Halloween Party; Tabitha's Corpse Party!   Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:07 am

"Access Granted..." she muttered to herself, the Black Eye of the mask gleaming a bright white, mirroring the shining White Eye that was within Tabitha's. "Transferring information..." Before her, she would be able to see the outline of a city with a large moon looming over it and a face similar to the shape of the mask upon the Moon.

"This is the Nightmare Moon. The Night of Tensei."

Visions of the city itself as well as the goings on within would flash through her head rapidly, allowing her to see the injustice that was occurring within. "This is the moon of Friday the Thirteenth. Every Friday, a New Moon rises. We're currently in the 4th; the Moon of Punishment." (4:44) She would therethen be able to watch as all who were around her would suffer, being tortured and tormented for things that they did, whether they knew and remembered their crimes or not; they were dished out and thereby must be returned to the sender. "In order for the Fifth Moon to rise smoothly, we all must be in the proper place... And we have to get to Father soon. Getting in order means getting to that land with the Moon's Face gazing down on it and watching over it at all times... The Spectral Dusk."

After explaining the instructions to Tabitha and transferring the data directly into her head, Cheshire would turn to the doorway, that which harbored a door with a broken knob. "When I unlock your mind, you must be able to get out of this room using only the things that you know. Right now, you're at the borderline of the First Restriction." When the First Restriction was crossed, the girl would have Awareness of her inherent psychic power; Psychodynatheos, as well as the Psycho Sword style that was her own developed fighting style. "The way you use your psychic powers is like that of blades. You really like sharp objects, so frequently, your psychic powers take the shape of razors, bladed edges and swords that are as sharp as your own mind is. 'Sharp as the Saber's Edge,' as they'd say." This was only the basics of her capabilities, and she could feel free to do more with it if she so chose.

"The more you play around with it, the more techniques you develop for your own personal style. Those spiders you saw were yours, too. Your 'Object Theme' are 'Blades' and your 'Animal Theme' is... Well. You've got a lot, but for this one, it's just Spiders." Didn't want to give the girl more than she could handle all at once. This was only her tutorial, after all. "So this sort of information is already implanted in your head and I was just here to remind you of it. Once I'm done talking, I'm going to have to go, but don't worry. I'll be with you." (4:56) She turned her head, once, looking precariously at the door, [i]"... My time is short. But I've told you more than enough." The mask's smile grew wide, transforming into a skull-shaped pendant with spider legs coming from the sides, as well as a third eye socket at the top of it. The face was black and white, harboring a white eye on the black side and the black eye on the white face, mirroring the image of the mask itself. It also seemed to have cat ears.

"Whenever you need me, call for the Oath of the Phantom, and I will appear before you. I am your Chomao, after all." Where Tabitha was the True Self, Black Ashli was her future self, and thus only existed to guide the Present self to the future she wished to be. She was merely information, which was why she was the Chomao rather than Tabitha. "Good luck. And I love you." With that, the pendant would wrap around her neck and securely fasten itself to a large black sphere that was upon her chest, and an image of a skull would appear in the girl's Black Eye, of which would be forced to close. From there on, the First Restriction would be unlocked and Tabitha's mind would be set free of its bindings.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post-Halloween Party; Tabitha's Corpse Party!   Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:23 am

With as open a mind she could possibly have about all of this, considering that one would need such in order to even allow such comprehension to be fathomed, she took in all of the information being transferred by this monochromatic apparition as fully as she could, feeding her mind with the necessary knowledge she needed to awaken and unscramble the information in her head that caused her such violent and traumatic terror before. It was a lot all at once, but it wasn't too much that she couldn't handle.

"... The... Nightmare Moon...?" That sounded unusually familiar to her. Perhaps something she'd seen on television somewhere... Yet, this Moon seemed very different from whatever one that flashed in her head... Perhaps, a memory that wasn't even her own. "Psychic... Powers...?!" It was all coming back to her about how she used to use these techniques in times of Vescrutia, but she was unaware of just how to access them on her own. But Baby Archdeath kept going and Tabitha kept listening. The visions of the people committing crimes and acts of terrible violence and horrible feats of wickedry pulsated in her brain, as though seeing what was to occur, what had already been and what was in the process of happening all at once, unable to decipher which was which, but knowing that all were connected in such a way. It horrified her, but she remained perfectly still, merely staring deeply into the eye of the mask.

"... The Moon... We have to get to the City..." She didn't even know where she was right now, let alone how to get to the Spectral Dusk. Before she could say anything, Black Ashli continued, almost like a prerecorded message, even though she was very much coherently speaking, it seemed. "Oath of the Phantom? What is that? How can I...?" Before she could respond, the masked girl transformed into a pendant that secured itself around her neck, no longer speaking to Tabitha. She kept reflecting on these words that were spoken to her, thinking of him... Those words... 'I love you...'

'F-Father...?'
At that moment, her hair pulsated a bright purple, rapidly rising in saturation before rising up into the air ominously around her. Her White Eye would, come to a close as her brow became furrowed and a mark appeared on her head that was covered by a the shape of the pendant. Her thoughts suddenly became more focused and intense, like the edge of a blade, coming into her mind orderly, swiftly and keenly. "Mmm... What is this...?"
Back to top Go down
Queen Archdeath
Blue Moon, Daddy's Dearest Heart :: The Second Tenseingel; Peace of the Dusk

Scorpio Female Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Post-Halloween Party; Tabitha's Corpse Party!   Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:40 am

Upon the knobless door of the room Tabitha rested all by her lonesome, the shape of a face would slowly, but surely imprint itself upon the door, three large, abysmal black holes appearing in the shape of what seemed to be a lifeless, masked face. As time progressed, it would slightly creep its way further in, the face stretching through the texture of the door like it were made of rubber; an elastic band holding the creature back. It looked to be like a wailing spirit trapped within the confines of the doorway, yet aching to get out.

"Uhhhhhhhhnnnnnnhhhhhhhh..."

Its neck reached out, though the skin upon its face that shared the same texture of the door would be pulled back, ripping and tearing slightly to reveal skin-like features and tissue underneath. This familiar face was the same soulless apparition that she saw within the Trees of the First Moon; a spirit of nature that ached and pained and longed to escape its arboreal fate. It could not speak, but it seemed to be aware that this girl was capable of seeing it now after the awakening process began... Almost like an automatic system. Its dry wails seemed to be like those of a dying spirit begging for mercy from its condemnation, yet having no refuge in its purgatory. The door wished for its liberation; something only she with the eyes to see the spirit could do. That is why the creature sought the girl's vessel... Their souls would have to be exchanged so that it could live and she could be trapped in its purgatory as a door. Then, the Tree Spirit would have its life again.

"Uuuuuuhhhhhhnnnnnnhhhhhhh..." it reached out to touch her, its face trembling as the skin was pulled back as far as it could go, the elasticity keeping the thing from moving too far nor too fast. Yet, its determination to live again seemed to continue to drive it forward, and so, arms would extend from the door as well, like dead, lifeless roots extending from the dead wood and crinkling as it tried to take form and grow without the nutrients it needed to survive. No sunlight, no water and no way to feed or for its roots to extend and grow. No soil. No air. Nothing. Its existence was that of an Undead being; a Wandering Treant. "Uuuuuuuuuuhhhhhnnnnhhh!!!" The pain it felt trying to extend its roots was unbearable; like the snapping of one's dried up bones after trying to move one's arm, then having them fall to pieces... only for more to grow in their place and repeat the process. Its existence was torturous... But, if it meant the ability to live again... it would have her soul. It sought her Flesh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post-Halloween Party; Tabitha's Corpse Party!   Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:28 am

She noticed in the corner of her closed eyes the sight of a creature forming in the darkness, its face carving itself into the door she could see in her peripherals. It immediately got her attention, now that her fear had been changed into pure concentration and sharpness of her mind. She turned her head toward it slowly, feeling as she did part of her slipping out of herself, like a vacuous monster were trying to absorb her essence with just its stare alone. She giggled to herself, suddenly finding humor in the entire situation now that her memories were returning, "... Picking up right where we left off, hm, Father...?" She smiled, knowing now that this was simply one of his tests and that she would make him proud of her.

"Your patterns have become quite predictable..." she said in a monotonous, calculating tone, "Your handiwork is all over this abomination." Her eye opened, a sharp 'White Glint' sending forth an edged distortion straight into the head of the creature, "... This is too easy. But I'm sure that the tutorial should be, right?" Though, knowing him... It could very well go any which way. Knowing herself, though, she'd be prepared for it, being her father's child, after all.

"Well then," she muttered, stepping out of bed and onto the rickety, dirty floor with her clean, yet gray, bare feet, "... Send everything you've got at me, otousan~!" The blade that pierced the creature's head would split in twain like a pair of double edged scissors snapping open at her command, slicing through the thing's face and whatever innards were contained within its ugly mug,

"Motto, motto, MOTTO, MOTTO KUDASAI~!!!

"I NEED MORE DOLLS TO GO IN MY PLAYHOUSE~!!!"

The girl cackled maniacally, her hair deepening in its purple texture and eventually straightening into a beautiful, luscious, almost perfect curl. Now that the face of the monster was gone, she would gaze deeply into it, sending her Psycho Sword blade shooting straight down the middle, continuing to split the creature in half as it reached the doorway. The final *snip* of the Cutting Edge would unbind the lost soul from the doorway, severing its connection to its 'material' existence.
Back to top Go down
Queen Archdeath

PostSubject: Re: Post-Halloween Party; Tabitha's Corpse Party!   Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:55 am

The picking apart of the zombie-like tree spirit contained within the dead wood would, after being vehemently maimed, have its soul disconnected from the doorway. At that moment, its form would deteriorate completely and contort into its true spiritual shape; the form of a blue sphere that glowed with a spectral wisping flame. Twas but the single soul that animated the creature once trapped within , now freed from its ties to the physical world and ready to depart to the afterlife. It started to rise slowly, its vibrations ringing in her mind and her heart as a single 'Thank you' as it began to disappear. The soul was Free and, after being Freed, would give its power to Tabitha by Resonating with her own and allowing itself to be absorbed into her own of its own Free Will.

However, once the spirits that existed all around; trapped within the inanimate objects in the room, the walls of the building, the ceilings and floors of each floor; all saw the girl free the one that guarded the door, each of their mangled, almost undefinable faces would turn to meet her eye, their zombie husks coming to life automatically once they saw the same light of salvation that their first imprisoned brother did. They saw his soul inside of theirs and sought the same fate and turned to Tabitha in unison.

"Nngh...?"

Yet, being as ignorant and lame as they were, they were unable to fully comprehend why nor how their brother was freed, and merely lurched over each other, trampling over each others' vessels and contorting their forms as they all reached out from each of the inanimate objects trying to reach her. Their desperate wails were all aching for freedom, yet their foolhardy, naive and ultimately ignorant natures made them Greedy, trying to mow each other over and pull the other back, hindering their advance to that of a crawl. The cacophonic symphony was loud and discordant enough to break one's mind of any coherent thought; fracturing the skull and sucking out the brain waves that they lacked.

"UWOOOOOHHHHHH!!!!"

Their voices rang like a high pitched reverberance in a deep, dark caven, the hollowed out cavities that were their craniums whistled ominously with the sound of their mournful cries. The sounds of distorted, deep sirens bellowing at an unnaturally high frequency resounded in the air almost like a warning to something that was coming... Though they all held each other back beckoning for their own selfish salvation, they also did not ever lose sight of their target; just whichever one of them got in their line of sight, which meant that was the target ahead of them to be taken down in order to snatch it up. None could be ahead of the first, yet the one that got ahead would be pulled back. One step forward and two steps back, eternally. They screamed not only in pain and in strife, but also in fury and sadness at each other. They were walking discord trapped behind every wall and door... But only one of them could get out, and the others were just in the way. Or, so they believed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post-Halloween Party; Tabitha's Corpse Party!   Fri Dec 12, 2014 8:09 am

Tabitha looked around, happy that they finally realized just what was going on so she could have more fun with them. "Hmhmhm... Don't all crowd, now~! There are SWORDS FOR EVERYONE!!!" Her eye flashed, a whirlwind of the edge of razor blades whipping and whirling around her in a sudden burst. She screamed at the top of her lungs, "KAMAITACHI!!!" and a series of serrated blades would shear each of the lost souls like a Reaper tending to its crops. Scissors, razors, swords, scythes and all such associated and attributed to her Psycho Sword style appeared in the bladed windstorm, viciously mangling each and every one of the wretched, insidious creations.

"Hahahahaha... This is fun..." she muttered, her hair falling and the blades returning to the natural unaltered wavelengths of the atmosphere her brain was linked to, "... But... I was told I also had some spider powers..." She felt, within her heart, the soul of the single Freed Soul that had given itself to her through Resonance and become conjoined with her soul, both singing in tandem since that one could do nothing more for itself nor the world any longer. "... You... You're giving yourself to me...? But I was trying to..."

She looked around, realizing only after really reflecting on the 'Thank you' that rang in her Head and in her Heart that these creatures weren't evil... They were just lost in a darkness that they could no longer escape on their own. They no longer had the light inside of them; no eyes to see, no mind to perceive what was seen, and no feelings to know nor understand the repercussions of their actions. They were literally piled up masses of unfeeling, unthinking, unknowing souls consumed by their own inequities; swallowed up whole by each of their own personal darknesses. Those that failed to become infinity.

"... Ch-Ch-Ch-Chotto... Omai wa...!?"

She looked around, realizing what all of this was for her now, "... Cannon Fodder?!" A mask appeared on the ground in the shape of the face of the first Zombie that she collected; her very first friend from the Other Side... other than herself.

"Ahh... sou desu ne..." she picked up the mask, staring intently into its hollowed out eyes fondly, as though understanding the bondage and suffering each of them had to each other and themselves, "... I'm gonna call you... 'L'il Alberta.' That's this soul's name... My first one..." She looked up to the others around her, and then, if all were cut accordingly, would call all the souls that were willing into her own personal First Restriction mask;

'Chroma.'

"Hmhmhm... Now I've got my own, Father... No need to use your Hand-Me-Down anymore..." With that, she'd peel off 'Cheshire,' her Father's First Restriction Geist and place upon Baby Archdeath 'Chroma,' her own. "I love you too, Daddy~!" This was the symbol of her awakening; this time, of her own will. With that, the Phantom once called 'Cheshire' would now become known as 'Chroma,' and such would become the image of a fleshy marionette known as 'Chroma.'

Last edited by Tabitha on Fri Dec 12, 2014 2:05 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Queen Archdeath

PostSubject: Re: Post-Halloween Party; Tabitha's Corpse Party!   Fri Dec 12, 2014 8:51 am

With each psycho bladed edge that tore through each of the mindless, tattered souls, they would all spill out from their confines of their Prison Walls and transform into pure souls the same as their brother before them. There were plentiful; more than a dozen, surely. Those that were of harmonious Good Vibrations would join their brother in his Freedom, giving their strength to Tabitha through their assimilation with the First Restriction Mask, Chroma. Though some of them still, after being freed, held on to Negative Emotions and feelings of Vengeance. These souls would curl and contort, drawing forth some sort of physical manifestation for themselves after not being able to 'let go' of their past that bound them to their prisonous vessel walls. Thus, seeking a new host, they passed through the door and into the body of someone who had been left for dead ages ago. The horde of souls amassed upon that single entity, trying to take the physical vessel for themselves, causing it to rise up in madness. With their negativity powering this creature, as well as all sorts of souls bellowing in disharmony from within, the creature's form became ugly and sinister, unlike the creation made from the harmonized souls that went into Chroma's vessel.

The vile creature tapped and scratched at the door and the walls, wailing in pain and confusion, having no control over itself nor its actions with so many souls trying to take command in their vengefulness. It slammed into the walls angrily, then curled into a ball sorrowfully, before bursting into a sporadic fit of twitching. It rolled around on the ground, clawing its way toward the door relentlessly. Its screeches sounded like those of a dying animal trying to comprehend walking, but only being able to understand how to crawl and flail about. No control over its body; possibly because there was no brain to give it instruction, but numerous souls that were filling it with this negative energy powering it.

... You'd Better Learn My Name...
~Elegant Theme Of Shinritha Tensei~

Shinritha, the eldest of the Tensei Triplets, is the 'Peace of the Dusk,' the Goddess that is tasked with overseeing the entire continent of Midna, the Spectral Dusk. She frequently refers to this as being a 'Kage.' She rules over all death as the Absolute End, the numerous Deadlines of Father Time and the Fate of the Past, who cuts the threads of spacetime.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post-Halloween Party; Tabitha's Corpse Party!   Fri Dec 12, 2014 2:03 pm

With so many souls congregated in harmonic Resonance with her mask, Chroma, the doll itself would, after donning the mask, assimilate with it and become the First Restriction that would allow for Tabitha to call forth the new 'Cheshire,' which was now 'Checker Phantom.' Unlike her father's 'Geists,' which were masks that served to restrain his power, Tabitha would have 'Eyes,' which would rest within her little dollies that she would make to restrain her power.

She touched her doll and let her fingers pull from it thin, almost completely transparent strings, which she was able to use to manipulate it to her will as well as to transfer her consciousness into it whilst it restrained her Psychic Powers to keep them in control via those same threads.

"... Ah... There we go... Thanks, Chroma..." she muttered, pulling the doll up and down to get used to moving the strings whilst still in the tutorial stages. The Psycho Swords came easily, but she could feel the power of this doll weighing heavy on her rampant psychokinetic capabilities, both absorbing and containing her power within its hollowed form. Whilst she had time, she would attempt to play with the doll, pulling its strings and trying to figure out which psychic powers she was able to transfer into it to allow it to use them as she pleased. "Before that Zombie gets in... Let's see how well you work, hm, Baby Archdeath~?" She sat on the floor quietly and began to play with her cute little toy, waiting for the monster to inevitably burst into the room... Eventually. "Hmhmhm~! Dodododo~! This Corpse Party is fun, isn't it, Chroma~?"
Back to top Go down
Grand Tabritha

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Post-Halloween Party; Tabitha's Corpse Party!   Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:42 pm

Suddenly, out of nowhere, falling from the abyss and on barely visible strings would be four new dollies for her dollhouse, in order to help her train; BriniaSona, Chusin, Sakai and Erik.

"Hehehehee~! Now you'll HAVE to play with me FOREVER! Now I get to have a REAL CORPSE PARTY~!!! AND YOU'LL SIT HERE AND YOU'LL HELP ME GET BETTER AND YOU'LL DO EVERYTHING I SAY FOREVER!!! AND YOU'LL LIKE IT!!! HEHEHEHEHEHE!!!"

It was clear who was pulling the strings over the Haunted Dollhouse... A ghost who had power over multiple dimensional layers. And now, the Exiled Ones found their Prison here... With her. The deranged Dead Daughter.

"HEHEHEHEHE!!! PLAY!!! PLAY!!! PLAAAAAAY!!!"
Back to top Go down
Belial
Zero Worlders :: Accursed Ones; Failures and Deceased
Zero Worlders :: Accursed Ones; Failures and Deceased

PostSubject: Re: Post-Halloween Party; Tabitha's Corpse Party!   Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:31 pm

Walking up in a strange new world; Sakai found herself in a state of shock and aw! She didn't know why she was here, but then again she technically did and she still didn't care. She looked around and found out that she was on a weird room and that something wasn't right. It didn't take a genius to know this shit was tank and had "bad" written all over it. So with that much know, she got up and walked around the room she was in, she didn't sense anything of harm or anything like that. But, she did sense that there were other forces at play here, forces of the weird and just plane freaky.

"Powaaaassss!"
Back to top Go down
Queen Archdeath

PostSubject: Re: Post-Halloween Party; Tabitha's Corpse Party!   Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:00 pm

The freakish corpse harboring far too many souls for its dying vessel to contain would continue to rampantly bash into the door, scratching and clawing at it like a wild animal. It sought with all its intent to snatch up a new body for itself, as well as all of the souls it could, solely out of vengeance for the living and how good their lives were. They wanted to have good lives and didn't care if they had to kill someone or exchange places with their souls in order to do it. Some didn't even care if they came back as different genders, or with personalities that didn't match at all; they just wanted to live again, and this time, in a manner that was more pleasant. Some would think, 'If only I hadn't made that wrong decision in life, I would have had a better one!!!' and the zombie would crash its face headfirst into the wall before its body twitched violently and collapsed to the floor again.

Another thought, 'If I had a chance to do it all over again, I'd do it differently!!!' That caused the zombie's body to spasm, sending it jumping and sporadically and erratically into walls. The groans it released sounded like the simultaneous discordant cries of all the sorrowful souls mourning and in pain all at once, but at different times, pitches and frequencies, as if none of them were in harmony and were just creating discordant noise.

Eventually, the zombie caught the feeling of another living presence in the house, one of whom had a soul and a vessel just like the girl locked in the room. Knowing just what room she was in simply from being able to feel the pulses of her soul, the zombie would screech and stumble down some stairs, heading toward where the soul was that it felt in the house that didn't belong the Tabitha.

... You'd Better Learn My Name...
~Elegant Theme Of Shinritha Tensei~

Shinritha, the eldest of the Tensei Triplets, is the 'Peace of the Dusk,' the Goddess that is tasked with overseeing the entire continent of Midna, the Spectral Dusk. She frequently refers to this as being a 'Kage.' She rules over all death as the Absolute End, the numerous Deadlines of Father Time and the Fate of the Past, who cuts the threads of spacetime.
Back to top Go down

Post-Halloween Party; Tabitha's Corpse Party!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next