The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Personal Reference Notes

Go down 
+11
Ty-chan
Kairo Tymon
Grand Tabrynth
Tomon
The Tyranophant
Tear M. Lacrimoso
Taomin
The Overgod
Taijitu
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
The Omnipedia
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
The Omnipedia
Shincleff, the True Grimoire :: The Legend; Herald of the Veritas
The Omnipedia

Male Points : 5008

Personal Reference Notes Empty
PostSubject: Personal Reference Notes   Personal Reference Notes EmptyTue Mar 22, 2022 2:09 pm

"My Mind Is So Powerful That My Brainwaves Communicate In Several Other Manners That Only I Understand, Such As Songs, And I Translate Outer Wavelengths As Thoughts I Can Understand By Keeping Myself Completely Open And Receptive To Outer Wavelengths. So My Brainwaves And Other Wavelengths Synchronize, Then I Understand Outer Waves As Part Of Myself."

Last edited by The Omnipedia on Fri Mar 25, 2022 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Personal Reference Notes   Personal Reference Notes EmptyTue Mar 22, 2022 2:52 pm

"I Listen To Myself Because Myself Knows Me In Ways I Don't Always Actually Think Consciously About, Since I Also Know Myself Subconsciously, Instinctively, Reflexively, And Unconsciously. I Understand All Of The Tiny Things About My Body That Do Not Translate Into Verbal Thought In My Head, But Only Actions And Feelings, Because I Understand Wavelengths Very Intrinsically. As Well As Myself."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Personal Reference Notes   Personal Reference Notes EmptyThu Mar 24, 2022 11:13 am

"A Key Difference Between Normal Humans And Me Is That I Can Cater To The Very Top And The Very Bottom And The Middle. Most Others Can Only Do One, And It's Usually Their Own. I Am The Goose That Lays The Golden Eggs For All Humanity, Which Is Why I Am So Invaluable To ALL Mankind -- Not Just One Piece." - 3/23, 11:51 AM
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Personal Reference Notes   Personal Reference Notes EmptyThu Mar 24, 2022 11:15 am

"... Now Just Think For A Moment... I Am Capable Of All Of This, And I Worship God And Got All My Power From God. So, Imagine What God Can Do, And What I KNOW God Can Do That You Don't Know, Especially Because You Don't Even Know What I Can Do. Just... Food For Thought. A Little Perspective." - 11:59 AM
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Personal Reference Notes   Personal Reference Notes EmptyThu Mar 24, 2022 12:08 pm

November 16, 2017: "When Imperfections Happen For Or With Me, Especially Overwhelming Ones, It Causes A String Of Events That Are A Butterfly Effect Of Murphy's Law. Disturbing This Harmony Of Perfection At All Is -Seriously- Lethal. This Is A Fair Warning, Because I Can Shed And Discard Them By Extracting Myself From Imperfect Situations."

"The Residual Rifts Due To The Disruption Of Murphy's Law By Trapping It In Schrodinger's Box And Inverting It Into The Only Outcome That Schrodinger's Cat Cannot Be Cause The Anomaly To Be Resolved Properly Into A Cherub To Lead One Out Of The Inverted Box."

"The Effects Of The Unstable Time Period Where The Fluctuations From The Exponentially Increasing Butterfly Effect From The Murphy's Law Trigger Remain Unstable For An Extended Period And With Many Aftershock Waves Leaving Lingering Frequencies That Are Fragile And Possibly Unstable. Something Is Going To Collapse And Cause A Breakdown, Meltdown Or General Destruction Completely Conveniently And Also Independently As Its Own Value Isolated From All Others As A Variable And Indirect From Any Causality -- An Influential Systematically Sustained Effect Whose Cause Is An Everlasting Aftermath Of Which Cannot Be Ceased Due To The Buildup And The Fodder For The Flame After Being Fanned By Each Of The Series Of Unfortunate Events As An Algorithm And In Sequence."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Personal Reference Notes   Personal Reference Notes EmptyFri Mar 25, 2022 5:46 pm

"... The Simple Fact Of Me Is, I Have Always Known Myself And My Likes And Preferences, And Little To None Of Them Have Changed Since I Was A Child. I Honestly Cannot Think Of Anything That Has Changed Beyond Maturation Or Evolution. And Even Then, The Base Values Remain The Same. I Have Never Struggled With Identity Or Knowing Myself, And In Common Areas, Accepting Myself. I Do And Always Have Known Myself, And I Love Me For Not Putting Me Through Anything That Would Have Me Not Know Myself, Or Where I Change To Be Someone I Hate Or Unrecognizable To Me."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Personal Reference Notes   Personal Reference Notes EmptyFri Mar 25, 2022 5:47 pm

"And To Be Clear, My PREFERENCES Do Not Determine How I Treat People, Only What I Like In People. No One's PREFERENCES Should EVER Determine How They're Going To Treat A Person, Because That's Just Vain. They Are Still People With Other Dimensions To Them, And They Can Even Be Cool People, Despite You Not Liking Their Aesthetic."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Personal Reference Notes   Personal Reference Notes EmptyFri Mar 25, 2022 5:48 pm

"Like, For Example, I Prefer Asian Women Over Most Others Because They Are Highly Attractive To Me For Various Reasons. However, Just Like Anyone Else, There Are BASIC Asians That Are Just Very Unattractive As PEOPLE. Trust That I've Dealt With My Fair Share, And I Had To Come To Terms With That The Hard Way. My Preferences Will NEVER Blind Me To What A Person's Soul And Nature Are, No Matter How Attracted To Them I Am. That's Not Fair To Them, To Others, Or Myself."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Personal Reference Notes   Personal Reference Notes EmptyFri Mar 25, 2022 5:49 pm

"There Are People I Am Friends With Who Have Little To None Of The Aspects In A Person That I =PREFER=, But That Doesn't Make Them A =BAD PERSON= Because I Don't =PREFER= Them. It Just Means I Don't Like Certain Things, And That's =COMPLETELY= About =ME= And Has Nothing To Do With Them. Some Are Very Nice People. And, Likewise, People Who Fit MANY Of My Preferences Are TERRIBLE People Whom I Have Come To Hate And Cannot Be Associated With. So Please Remember That The Definition Of =PREFERENCES= Are Only Just What You =PREFER=."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Personal Reference Notes   Personal Reference Notes EmptyFri Mar 25, 2022 5:54 pm

"... I Need You To Understand That Being Me Is Like Being The 'Designated Driver' And The 'Responsible Adult' To Literally =ALL= Humanity Almost =ALL= Of The Time. I See You And Have To Not Only Not Be Like You, But Also Still Not Be Too Destructive Toward You Just Because I Know You Are Not As Developed As I Am. I Have No Issue With Being This, I'm Just Saying... It Is Important To Understand That Difference Between Myself And All Humanity. Nine Times Out Of Ten, Humans Will Be More Like You Than They Will Be Like Me."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Personal Reference Notes   Personal Reference Notes EmptyFri Mar 25, 2022 5:55 pm

"Something I Need Others To Understand Is That Unlike The Rest Of You, Who Have People Who Associate With You All Because You All Are Able To Relate On The Same Things On The Same Level, There Is Literally No One Like That For Me Except God. I Alone Am The Most Oppressed And Discriminated Person, Because There Is No One For Me, Even When There Is Someone For The Rest Of You. This Doesn't Bother Me, It's Just Something I Need You To Know. Whether Or Not You Like Or Understand It. I Am A True, Singular, Solitary, Independent, Unique Being. There Is No One Like Me, And So, Vainly, No One Likes Me."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Personal Reference Notes   Personal Reference Notes EmptySat Mar 26, 2022 4:32 pm

"... I Should Collect The Humans With Humiliation Kinks And Use Them For, Uh... Important Purposes. Let's Not... Worry About The Actual Usefulness Of Humans With Humiliation Kinks. But Just Know It's A Very, Very, Very Important... Utility To The World. Man, Humans Just Don't Recognize What Their True Potentials Are. Like, At All."

Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Personal Reference Notes   Personal Reference Notes EmptySat Mar 26, 2022 4:33 pm

"Hmmm... I Am Going To Build... A Living Sex Border To Keep The Horny Humans Distracted And Away From Anything Really Productive... The Sexual Peoples Will Attract Them All To One Place And Keep Them Preoccupied So The Others Can Do Other Things Uninterrupted... And No One Will Have To Worry About Providing For Them, Because Sexual People Will Do That Voluntarily, Giving Others Enough Time To Do Better Things Without Having To Cater To The Sexual Ones... Hmmmm..."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Personal Reference Notes   Personal Reference Notes EmptySat Mar 26, 2022 5:09 pm

"I Used To Want Humans To Want And Do Better, But... I Think I'm More Content With Them Actually Doing Inadequately. If Everybody Just Sucks At Almost Everything, I Can Take Advantage Of Like, Every Market. People At The Top Don't Want To Waste Money And Work Hard Or Provide Quality Service, So They Suck, And The Masses Are Easily Entertained And Accepting Of Any Old Trash, So They Suck... It's A Trash Goldmine. 'Trash Gold Era'. Priceless. Not 'Fool's Gold' -- 'Trash Gold'."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Personal Reference Notes   Personal Reference Notes EmptySat Mar 26, 2022 5:10 pm

"Some People Take Years And Years To Come Up With Things That I Come Up With In Seconds. So I Don't Really Have Competition. With All The Sex And Distractions And Basically Any Other Human Problems, I'm Perfectly Immune. And The More Problems Humans Make And Have That I Can Solve, The Better For Me, And The Better For Humanity. I See... No Real Downside To This. None."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Personal Reference Notes   Personal Reference Notes EmptySat Mar 26, 2022 5:12 pm

"So, I Did Tell You All How God Can Eat Other Gods, Right? But Did I Tell You That God Can Also Eat Humans The Same Way Humans Eat Animals, And Animals Eat Animals And Plants? You're Not Understanding What It Means To Be Fodder. Plenty Of Gods Are Metaphysical, Conceptual, Or Spiritual Entities. So, We Eat Souls, Concepts, Spirits, Ideas. You Know. Same With Humans. So A Lot Are Like... Livestock. You Make A God, I Eat It. You Worship A God, I Eat It. Get An Idea, I Eat It. So On. So Forth."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Personal Reference Notes   Personal Reference Notes EmptySun Mar 27, 2022 5:51 am

"... What I Find Sad Is, If I Say 'Logic Is My Love Language', People Will Go Out Of Their Way Not To Talk To Me, Because They Don't Want To Make Sense, Quite On Purpose, Likely So They Don't Have To Commit To Anything Or Be Accountable For Anything. But If I Say 'Sex Is My Love Language', Everyone Will Want To Hop All Over That."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Personal Reference Notes   Personal Reference Notes EmptySun Mar 27, 2022 6:10 am

"... I Have Never Been More Disappointed In Humanity Ever In Life. This Is As Bad As Slavery. And I Want You To Really Really Understand That. On A Moral Note, An Economic Note, A Personal Note, And Plenty Of Other Notes... This Crisis With All Of These People Selling Themselves For Sex And Doing Nothing For The Community But Taking Money From Weak, Poor People And Consuming Everything Everyone Else Works Hard For And DEMANDING It ALL Be Free When THEY Are NOT FREE Is Just As Bad As Slavery. Quote Me."

"And I'm Sure That The Best Part Of All Of This Is, They're So Far In Denial, That If They See What I Said And They Run From Me Or Try To Justify Themselves Or Challenge Me At All-- Whatever They Goddamn Do... I Don't Give Any Types Of Shit. They Are Less Than Meaningless To The Point Where I Will Destroy The WHOLE Economy JUST To Stop Them And Find ANY And EVERYONE Who Will Help. They Can Go Leave And Think They're Safe Because 'They Can't See Me No More' Like A Fucking... Three Year Old Playing Peekaboo. And I'll Just Go Do Something Actually Worth Shit In The World And Destroy Them While They Do Nothing But Pleasure Themselves As I Do. Fucking. Try Me."

"These People Will Never Suffer In Life Like I Will Make Them Suffer For This Travesty Against All Mankind For Pure And Utter Senseless Sexual Vanity. There Will Be No Suffering Like What I Will Dedicate My Existence To In This World. They Don't Have Enough Brainpower Or Willpower To Be As Devoted To Destroying Something Like I Am. I Am Willing To Put My Hand On Oath To The Lord God Almighty That I Will NEVER Let This Go Until It Is ALL Destroyed."

"And I Hope To God That They Run From Me Because They Just Cannot Take Looking At Me Anymore, And Then They NEVER See What I'm Planning. I'd Daresay I Prefer It. Block Me, Unfriend Me, Whatever They Want. I'm Going To Go Do Something In The World That They Can't See That They Can't Block, Cut Off, Run From, Ignore, Avoid, Or Any Other Things They Learned How To Do On The Internet Or In Environments Where That Was Conducive, Like With Their Little Lovers Or Some Dumbass Piddly Job. Something Of =REAL= Earthly Value That They Could =NEVER IN THEIR LIVES= Amount To Doing."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Personal Reference Notes   Personal Reference Notes EmptyMon Mar 28, 2022 3:59 am

"I Think I Would Like The Allure Of A Muscular Woman Who Shows Off Some Of Her Bare Body And Covers The Rest In Baggy Clothing, Like Large Sweatpants But No Shirt, Or A Large Hoodie And No Pants. I Would Ravage That And Never Stop, And Would Always Be Willing To Have Sex Whenever And Wherever, Because Of My Muscle Fetish."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Personal Reference Notes   Personal Reference Notes EmptyMon Mar 28, 2022 4:06 am

"... I Want To Make It Very Clear That I Actually Constantly Filter Through A Surplus Of Random Thoughts At All Times, And Though I Am Completely Coherent And Intelligent When I Post On Facebook Most Times, In My Head, So Much Randomocity Goes On So Very Often That If I Didn't Filter, No One Would Be Able To Understand Me Legibly Coherently. I'm Like Bruce Banner Controlling The Hulk, Except Instead Of Anger, It's Randomness And Pure Insanity."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Personal Reference Notes   Personal Reference Notes EmptyMon Mar 28, 2022 4:09 am

"... I Can Assure You With Certainty That I Estimate That I Spend Perhaps At The Very Least A Seventh Of Every One Of My Days Laughing My Fucking Ass Off. That. Is Pleasure."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Personal Reference Notes   Personal Reference Notes EmptyMon Mar 28, 2022 4:11 am

"Even As I Can Joke And Laugh And Be Humorous And Random And Funny, I Also Know How To Not Make Everything A Joke, How To Treat Things Seriously, How To Not Make Everything Into A Dirty Or Lewd Or Shit-Humor Joke, And Also Not Seek To Make Entertainment Of Myself For The Sake Of Others Thinking I Am Humorous. I Know What Not To Touch, What Not To Transform Into Humor, And What Level Or Method Of Humor To Apply To Which Situation, Not Just Use The Same Humor For Everything."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Personal Reference Notes   Personal Reference Notes EmptyMon Mar 28, 2022 4:15 am

"... My Work Mindset Is A Very Different Thing Than My Play Mindset, Though The Two Are Able To Intermingle And Dance And Coincide, Which They Tend To Do Regularly In Order To Ventilate Stress. Even So, It's The Very Opportune Time Of Where The Humans Are In The World That Makes This Specific Week So Very Important For Me To Cram All Of My Grunt Work Into This Space. It Will Absolutely Infuriate Me If I Go Over This Timeframe, Because The Setback, Even Just Slightly, Will Cause Overlap Where It Is Unnecessary, And I Can Feel That Long Before It Happens Because Of The Analytical Calculations In My Head. And Trust, It Will Weigh EXTREMELY Heavily On Me."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Personal Reference Notes   Personal Reference Notes EmptyMon Mar 28, 2022 4:16 am

"Because I Am Capable Of Controlling All Of My Mind, Including The Processing Places Where The Overthinking Happens, I Can Hypercritically Analyze And Calculate Numerous Factors All At Once And See Prospective Outcomes For A Very Extensive Period, Which Is Why I Have Great Foresight, Including To The Point Of Being Able To See Long And Deep Into The Future, Even Beyond Just The Near Future. That Said, I See What Humans Cannot, And I Know When Critical Moments Or Opportunities Are Of The Best Potentiality Without Making Excess Waste Or Byproduct."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Personal Reference Notes   Personal Reference Notes EmptyTue Mar 29, 2022 3:29 am

"Don't Fuck Around And Find Out What Extinction Smells Like, Humans~! You Might Just Find Out That It Smells Like You! Hahahaha~! Cuz... You're The Butt Of The Joke. Like Everyone Else Is To You. Get It? I Made A Funny... And This Is What =MY= Poopy Humor Looks Like. Now. I Want You To Look At Your Shit... And Look At Mine. Then I Want You To Think About Roger From American Dad And Remember What His Shit Looks Like, Then Fuck Around And Find Out Whose Shit Looks Like That -- Mine Or Yours?"

*I Shit Gold, You Shit Shit.

"Someone Can Use My Shit For Money, Or To Make The Flowers Grow. But Your Shit Just Stinks. And That's Me Not Using All Of My Venom Quite On Purpose, Because That Would Be Considered Terrorism And Go Against Facebook's Community Standards."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Personal Reference Notes   Personal Reference Notes Empty

Back to top Go down

Personal Reference Notes
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next